[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download.png (3 KB, 284x177)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
How can artists take advantage of the enormous ADHD-ridden audience on tiktok?
>>
>>6488523
Look up
"Let me do it for you"
It's an example of a trend you got to follow to get noticed on tiktok
>>
Have ADHS. It's relateble.
>>
>>6488523
I'm making comics. Why should I target an audience who lacks the attention span to read them?
>>
>>6488523
why would you willingly use a chinese app
>>
>>6490244
Anon, are you retarded? The demographics for comics and manga are young men between 16-25.
>>
>>6488523
Basically self advertisement. Post yourself drawing or flipping through a sketchbook, you dont even have to show your face. Its a way to get exposure for other sites, keep in mind its full of kids who wont pay.
>>
>>6490244
Do it so you can get a cringey following
>>
>>6490246
he says as he's wearing chinese made clothes, in a chinese made chair, typing on a chinese made keyboard while watching chinese cartoons. Meanwhile, chinese spies steals from his debit card and watches him through the camera.
>>
>>6490254
Why would they steal his debt card? He probably already willingly gave it to them.
>>
File: victrola_master.jpg (143 KB, 1540x1540)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>6488523
I hate anything new, especially the shitty hip-hop on most tiktoks. Can I play some old jazz from the 1920s over my drawing?
>>
>>6490256
You're right. Chinese take my money from gacha rolls. Damn, I was supporting the CCP all along.
>>
>>6488523
Universities are already banning this Chinese spyware & the US gub is likely to in the next few years. Is it worth building an audience on?
>>
I think its better to try and use youtube shorts or instagram reels. Its all the same shit.
>>
>>6490271
Yeah. More views if you make the drawing "creepy", since they love the combination of 20's-30's song with dark imagery.
>>
>>6490251
I know this sounds stupid, but I've always wanted to have a terrible fanbase.
I would abuse my power more than the Homestuck guy.
>>
>>6490732
Terrible fanbases are among the best.
Look at Pokemon. Groomed an entire generation of kids into largely terrible adults who rant about the franchise but can't stop spending money on it.
If you can do that with some tiktok teenagers, you'll be set for a while, if not for life.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.