[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: the eyes of DEATH.png (2.77 MB, 1683x935)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB PNG
i have to prepare a 3 hours drawing lesson for a night school. Students are mostly 20-30 retarded NEETs. I do it for free. Course is digital.
How should i crab them to death? Drawabox? Loomis? Bridgman? Shill AI?
>>
>>7057285
Just draw for 3 hours
>>
Have them.draw 30 second gestures for 3 hours straight
Feel the forms of the female students...
>>
>>7057285
Say that using references is immoral and on the same level as tracing. To improve you should only draw from imagination.
>>
>>7057285
Show them the pewdiepie video and then go and brofist each and every one of the students. say YAGMI! at the top of your lungs, turn 360 degrees and moonwalk out of the classroom.
>>
>>7057293
>Course is digital.
*well, cancel those plans.
as a part of the course, they should learn to get thick skin, share all the student art on /ic/ and let the crabs snibby snab them. only the strong shall survive.
>>
>>7057285
Hands without reference
>>
>>7057285
20-30yo*
>>7057289
>Feel the forms of the female students
LEL
>>7057287
>>7057293
will make them get better
>>7057290
literally satan
>>7057294
will if i can get my hands on it, most students are prebeg i think so funny draweng
>>
>>7057285
ultimate crab would be to hang yourself infront of them, giving them life long trauma to anything associated with drawing
>>
>>7057285
>Using your time
>to pull others down
Blind leading the blind.
>>
>>7057295
Are you going to saw their hand references off and make them draw with their feet?
>>
>>7057285
What's wrong with Loomis? It's the simplest head method and it's custom made for building faces from imagination
>>
>>7057785
He probably means the blook filter. Many try this challenge, to draw lumpy potato faces and as a result draw lumpy potato faces, and because they look silly their brain tells them they failed so bad and should give up on lesson one before even trying to make progress.
>>
>>7057285
so, how did it went?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.