[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GVh_fvMXYAAykST.jpg (80 KB, 769x1024)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
How are interracial relationships viewed in your cunt?
>>
Is that Lionel Messi?
>>
>>201306520
Kek the dude looks Jewish like Shia Lebouf
>>
This never happens. Black and brown women hate white men
>>
I have never seen an interracial relationship that wasn't an old baldy and his little Thai wife. I don't think we have any other kinds. Maybe in Copenhagen.
>>
>>201306544
Kek that's pretty common here too. Saw one at a gas station.
>>
sudanese man lebanese female
>>
>>201306520
Everything is interracial here
>>
No one really cares, I mainly see WMAF couples and hispanic/white couples in my area. Occasionally I’ll see a black/white couple here and there.
>>
File: 1724389744086.jpg (26 KB, 480x344)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>201306520
>>
>>201306610
I see all those and also Black with Hispanic or Asians, or Hispanics with Asians or Black
>>
>>201306670
I once saw an asian male and white female couple irl and was shocked lol
>>
>>201306610
>>201306670
where do you guys live? im guessing socal. I dont see shit except old people. I really want to go people watching in a big city.
>>
>>201306707
Close, I’m in Arizona. What about you anon ?
>>
for every 1000 wmaf/bmwf i see comes the rare amwf
>>
>>201306520
need this RIGHT NOW
>>
>>201306707
I live in Contra Costa Country, and see these couples in cities like Dublin, Hayward, San Francisco, Sacramento, Stockton, San Ramon, San Jose, Livermore, Pleasanton, Oakland (rarely go to that shithole though lol), Berkeley, sometimes I go down to like Monterey. But when you go to like Modesto and Gilroy it's largely mostly Hispanic and white people so you see more WMLF and LMWF whenever you do see interracial.
Contrary to what intcels say, every race dates every other race, and you see all sorts of combinations of men and women of different races.
>>
>>201306866
I was in Huntington Beach last year and saw lots of middle eastern couples who were wealthy that and the usual WMAF couples.
>>
>>201306520
its accepted here. I see more and more mixed race couples in London and also other big cities.
>>
what is he sucking that mullatto's nipple ?
>>
>>201306560
>Kek that's pretty common here too.
its not incredibly common here no.

what's more common is young white male / asian female couples
>>
BMAF is more common than AMWF
>>
>>201306544
I was wondering why the hell there were so many Thai restaurants in Copenhagen
>>
>>201306520
Curly haired spic nigga
>>
sucking the titty
>>
>>201306520
You need to go back Rajeesh
>>
>>201307463
A nipple? on a blue board? that could never happen as it is against the rules and jannies get offended if they see one.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.