[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: MV-Ruby.jpg (54 KB, 768x519)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Where is MV-Ruby going to port in and explode? The explosion could wipe off half of Finland or the whole all three Baltic countries.
>>
>>202464682
Hopefully in one of the baltic countries
>>
>>202464962
It's trying to gain access to Lithuania. But now that i think about it. The blast would be so immense it would damage both Minsk and Petersburg, so i doubt they would explode it in Baltics.
>>
>>202465024
It actually won't, at most it will erase half of some shithole like klaipeda, no value will be lost
>>
>>202465122
Bro. Beirut explosion was 300 kilometers. This suicide boat is loaded with 7 times more tons and will easily go further than 600 kilometers.
>>
>20 000 tons of ammonium nitrate
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/RLyxyQ58fDc
>>
>>202464682
Is it known who made the order for this stuff? Is it some Lithuanian company?
>>
>>202464682
If I lived in Copenhagen or Malmö I would stay away when it passes
>>
>>202464682
Hopefully swedish somalipirates kidnap it and drive it into st.petersburg
>>
schizo thread
>>
>>202465177
You're forgetting that there's an LNG terminal and a ship full of gas in there :^)
>>
>>202468739
The blast wave could spread the burning gas in to Belarus and Russia.
>>
>>202464682
Norwegian Authorities Secure Damaged Cargo Ship Carrying Hazardous Materials
Norwegian authorities have successfully managed a potential maritime crisis involving the cargo ship RUBY, which sought emergency port in... (((
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/482306286

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.