[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: soviet_bus_stop.jpg (138 KB, 539x960)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
If white people are superior, then how come I would rather buy a Japanese car as opposed to a Russian one? Or a Korean smartphone, not a Polish or Greek phone? Also I would prefer being treated in Israel by Jewish doctors, not in Belarus by Slavic doctors.
>>
Race is a social construct
>>
>>88216451
Nice flag, anyway.
>>
>>88216451
since when Slavs are w*ite? Did I miss something?
>>
>>88216451
>Russian
>Polish
>Greek
>Slavic
You haven't named a single white ethnicity.
>>
>>88216451
>cars
>electric cars
>smartphone
>modern medicine
All invented by white people. The fact that some brands are better than other means little.
>>
>>88216451
Because the majority of "whites" is just piggybacking off of the very very few very very great people that had a similiar melanin content as they do (and nothing else in common with them).
Only Burgerclaps think of Europe as "whites" when it's so many completely different cultures.
I have as much in common with a Russian as with an African, not very much that is.
>>
>>88216611
>>88216613
Where I live, Slavs are the only white people I regularly see.

>>88216616
>we wuz kangz
Not a good argument. In fact, appealing to history is something usually moslems do, e.g. "we invented algebra! without us, the west would not have computers! hurr durr"
>>
>>88216451
>what is ip theft

Also you should not fixate on race, bigot.
>>
>>88216616
all of these "whites" probably had jewish heritage.
>>
>>88216693
I see that you're not a supremacist, so the OP question is not meant to you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on that nonetheless. Also the Germans make really awesome cars.
>>
>>88216451
only cars worth buying are german, rest is shit
japanese cars are just little less shitty than russian cars
>>
>>88217034
gf can be french but the car must be german desu
>>
oh wow a butthurt third worlder
>>
File: 363902.jpg (47 KB, 608x405)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>88217034
lol, have you seen a Russian car?
>>
>>88216451
Because ethnic superiority doesn't imply superiority at literally everything. I doubt a white supremacist would argue that white skin holds up better against sunburn than back skin.
>>
>>88217034
German cars are overpriced trash now
>>
>>88217502
this
>>
>>88217434
The supremacists argue that the Caucasians have better intellectual skills, and everything that entails them: organization, economy, science and technology. The fact that the Jewish and East Asians excel at those things far better than certain "white" nations speaks against that.
>>
>>88216451
large populations and an insect mentality are helpful
>>
What's the secret to good plov ?
>>
>>88217719

It's not a matter of race its a matter of culture. A nation's culture used to have race as a defining trait because those cultures were simply a majority white. But even back in the 1800s if you raised a Chinese person in a posh English home then they would grow up and act like an Englishman. However, just because there is albino crows doesn't mean we stop calling crows black.

White supremacists are idiots for believing that the color of their skin makes them superior, but their error is in their reasoning not in their conclusion. The culture of historically white nations is superior in that it promotes the kind of competition that breeds innovation and strong organizations independent of the government. In Asia you have a culture that encourages central control and docile compliance. Look at Japan where the dream job for graduates of the most prestigious universities is one in the bureaucracy. This gives Asian cultures the ability to carefully refine a process and standardize its implementation. Toyota took the business model of car production invented by the United States and just gradually refined it. They did the same with cell-based 2D animation invented by Disney.

Asians are good at refining, Whites nations are good at innovating.
>>
>>88217410
Kalina is fairly one of the best cheap cars better than korean shit
>>
>>88216611
polish are slavs as i see it
>>
>>88218543
>White supremacists are idiots for believing that the color of their skin makes them superior
And you're an idiot for indulging in exactly the same vanity that they do. Only replacing "race" with "culture".
>>
>>88217034
>>88217034
>less shitty
in the same way a submarine is less shitty than a soup can in the ocean.
Jap cars are up to par with German cars, the only thing we dominate in is the luxury sector.
German>=Japanese>Korean>Italian>French>American>English
Honorable mention for Volvo.
Anything else is not worth mentioning discounting the VW clones (Seat, Skoda etc).
That being said, Russia is probably on par with Iran or India or something like that.
>>
>>88219084
>German=Japanese
rest are irrelevant and pretty shitty
>>
>>88219254
German edges out a bit.
There is no Jap equivalent to Mercedes and higher tier Audis and BMWs.
Not for lack of trying mind you.
>inb4 lexus infinity whatever
not even close i'm afraid.
>>
>>88218994

I don't blindly believe one culture is objectively superior, I believe that all cultures have a certain way of doing things that makes them superior in certain fields. I do naturally hold a bias for the culture from which I descend but don't we all.
>>
>>88216616
WE WUZ INVENTORS AND SHIET
>>
wh*Tes are subhumans
>>
>>88220085
No You
>>
Test.
>>
>>88216451
Stop calling us wh*te, it's insulting
>>
>>88221045
This. Stop calling slavs white. It's insulting.
>>
>>88221045
>>88221076
KILL ALL WHITES
>>
>>88220175
but i'm not wh*Te.
>>
>>88221099
I'm sorry, Mexicunts are only allowed to kill Mexicunts.
>>
Asians are good at copying everything and producing it at cheaper prices.

You have no honor.
>>
>>88216451
The military sector is actually the one you want to compare if want to talk about technological quality between races. Consumer electronics is just repurposed military scraps

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.