[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Maybe not personally but countries you'd fully support all out war to protect.

Canada
France
Australia
Nobody else
>>
>Americlap thinks he gets to chose who his Israeli overlords send him to die for
>>
>>92081148
none
>>
None. Not even my own.
>>
>>92081201
never even suggested that why so buttblasted
>>
>>92081148
Ísland
t. norwegoid
>>
israel
>>
File: CUM.png (58 KB, 1280x853)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>92081148

Man, it really depends and my country's position is a very neutral one. I would fight for purging this country and just for internal affairs.

Let's say Mexico got finally rid of the violence issues, then I would fully support the /cum/ region.
>>
>>92081148
Rhodesia back when it existed
>>
britbongs

nobody, except France, should be allowed to defeat them.
>>
>>92081439
Edgy.
>>
France or any Nordic cunt.
>>
The Netherlands fought several wars to protect the USA (Independence war against England. And WW2 we were the first to declare war on Japan after Pearl Harbor) and you wouldn't even protect us.
In WW1 you blocked our ports. In WW2 we were a minor priority and eventually got saved by Canada. In Indonesia you sided with the Indonesians.
Really makes you think.

But I'd support a war to protect:
All Germanic and Anglo countries. France. And maybe Spain and Finland.
>>
none
>>
I want to fight for France but I'm not sure if France would even want another fight.

Not even doing that ww2 surrender meme, I think after WW1 they've just had enough.
>>
>>92081465
I said Rhodesia not Nazi Germany, it was actually more racially equal than Jim Crow US at the time, and the US used Rhodesia to distract the world from Jim Crow
>>
>>92081148
I'd support any country who was the victim of an unjust war.
>>
>>92081528
you can murder african presidents that go against their post-colonial policies for them
>>
File: 1521637759814.png (28 KB, 936x772)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>92081543
>US used Rhodesia to distract the world from Jim Crow
>>
>>92081567
this
I'd only fight personally for Germany or close European countries/the US tho
>>
All the EU eastern Europe countries including Balts
>>
>People on 4chan talking about countries they would hypothetically "fight for".
Oh yeah, this one is straight to the cringe collection.
>>
>>92081526
I'd also support a war to protect Suriname and Indonesia.
Not South Africa because they are a mess that I don't want to come near.
>>
>>92081624
thanks for joining us lad
>>
>>92081612
Why would you ever fight for the US, m8?
>>
>>92081148
>Countries
You are never fighting for your country, you are fighting for the politicians of your country and for the economic interests of the elites
Army is for cuckolds
>>
>>92081684
if the US got attacked and somehow was so weak that it couldn't deal with the problem itself I could imagine it
>>
>>92081700
Bullshit.
>>
>>92081716
No I'm more wondering why you'd even want to save us at all.
>>
>>92081620
>All the EU eastern Europe countries including Balts

looool
We wouldn't even move a toe in shoe to help anybody without the murrican order to do so. And no, i don't really care about anyone behind our Eastern border, i would care if Poland had investments there, big trade with these countries, big army and nukes. But none of these things is valid. If the murricans built here exterritorial permanent bases, we would have even less reasons to worry about things happening behind our eastern border
>>
>>92081700
Based and redpilled, unironically.
>>
>>92081201
Based desu
>>
>>92081831
go away, Poland is Christ of Nations
>>
>>92081822
lol
>>
>>92082053
>go away, Poland is Christ of Nations

These buffer countries like Ukraine and Belarus get nuked in first hours of real war anyway to clear the area for land operations, so it is in their own interest to resist Russia if they want to live. They have abilities to do so.
>>
File: 1517269675609.jpg (642 KB, 2208x1388)
642 KB
642 KB JPG
I'd personally fight for Finland or Poland.

We've abandoned Eastern Europe too much it's time stop pretending we care and start sort of acting like we care.
>>
>>92082458

The USA never abandoned Poland so far. Poland wasn't an ally of the USA during Yalta conference, we didn't have any cooperation/defence pact with the USA. So throwing us under bus is still ahead of you loool
>>
>>92082458
>Finland or Poland
>two /int/ memes
>>
File: 1517792762992.png (416 KB, 680x680)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
>>92082534
>two /int/ memes
I'd give you Finland, But Poland is really important and worth saving.
>>
File: cc90a9d1.jpg (308 KB, 1772x1181)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
Finland. It is every Finnish mans duty to defend the country to the death
>>
>>92082644
Oh and Estonia
>>
>>92081148
All English-speaking cunts except USA
Singapore
>>
>>92081700
I agree
>>
i fight for the kara bogas
>>
File: 1488575721315.gif (129 KB, 450x400)
129 KB
129 KB GIF
>>92082702
>except USA
>>
>>92082605

Poland is important only geopolitically. You should talk to experts working in think tanks engineering American foreign policy to find out why. We are placed on the strict border between Rimland and Heartland. Everybody who controls Poland automatically controls whole CEE and has strategic supremacy over the Rimland, which means that after losing Poland, the US of A would be forced to throw hundreds of thousands of soldiers and tons of equipment to Western Europe again to keep the balance in Eurasia. And not even because Russia would be able to conquer Germany and other countries in Eurasia, but to prevent creation of new system of military cooperation in Eurasia that would be very problematic for the US of A. So it is more cost-effective to keep Poland alive. Our country gains even more on importance due to Chinese OBOR plans as we are a key part of it. Even if the US of A someday decides to "ally" itself with Russia, we still would be playing the same role Taiwan played in the end of 60s when the USA "allied" itself with China to have tools to keep China in check. So i think that after 3 decades of being completely irrelevant for the US of A, we were finally noticed in current geopolitical circumstances. Time will show if we take smth for us due to it, or the US of A will be fucked up to such degree that it will be forced to withdraw from Eurasia completely.
>>
No one fuck all of you traitorous cunts
>>
>>92083130
Based.
>>
>>92081148
finland
>>
File: 1508080858235.png (33 KB, 772x583)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
Finland, Estonia and Sweden
>>
>>92081148
USSR (RIP)
Donetsk People's Republic
Palestine
Kurdistan
>>
>>92081148
Russia. It's the only geopolitically relevant country that is pro-white.
>>
>>92081148
Principality of Sealand.
>>
>>92083302
Based. Why not Russia?
>>
File: nuko哀悼.png (117 KB, 512x512)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>92081148
>personally
canada except for vancouver or quebec
america but im not getting involved in that russia shit, you niggers would probably

>fully support
any country under attack by islam
canada
america
nordic countries
poland
scotland
ireland
japan
straya

cant think of anyone else i'd go out of my way to support.
>>
>>92081148

None, not even this shitty poverty mark flag.
>>
Greece, Canada, any Eastern European country
>>
>>92083047
poland is important because you have qt grills
>>
>>92082344
what exactly do you guys think of Russia?
>>
An gCróit
>>
>>92083811
>what exactly do you guys think of Russia?

We don't like to think about Russia because it is not pleasant. But i am afraid that we will have to think more and more about our security because Russia is determined to dominate us.
>>
>>
>>92083871
We tried to get the ruskies off your back in the Winter War but you know, priorities. We’d probably support you more than we currently do if you guys were less isolationist, but it works out for you guys so hey.
>>
File: 1529615558506.gif (811 KB, 355x355)
811 KB
811 KB GIF
Nordic countries + Estonia
>>
>>92084084
Why wont you support half your country split in half? I’m not caught up on my Portuguese news
>>
File: 1482438480254.jpg (2.99 MB, 8990x1800)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB JPG
>>92084226
Portugal, the European part, ends at Coimbra.
>>
Estonia
>>
>>92081148
Brazil, Spain, Scotland Wales, India, The Congo Iraq, Palestine, Turkey, Native americans and sealand
>>
>>92082741
if kara boga is in Australia is it called a kara bogan?
>>
>>92084267
Yeah that’s a common theme for a lot of Europeans which is a really bizarre thing for us cause most Americans have no qualms fighting for their country.
>>
>>92081148
The Anglosphere (including Ireland and the United States)
Western Europe
Poland
Romania
Scandinavian countries
That's it really
>>
>>92084489
>Turkey
Why bother? And it better not be because of that one time they tried to help you during the potato famine.
>>
>>92084608
Yes, that's part of it. Plus the kindness of they and the native americans was a great boon to us, probably why we were empathetic post colonisation rather than repeating what was done to us to others.
>>
>>92085020
>the nigger feels sympathy with other niggers
Colour me surprised
>>
>>92085106
gib reperations massa
>>
>>92085168
We will the day the Irish actually speak Irish
>>
None. I support no war and unironically hope people could stop killing each other.

At most, I would dare killing to defend my family/friends from an invasion if the enemy is invading my fucking town
>>
>>92081148
Croatia
Croatia
Croatia
Åland
>>
I will stand side by side with anyone against a common enemy.
>>
America
>>
>>92082693
Would fight for Finns any day. They have fought for us.
>>
>>92085363
How did you become such a Croatboo?
>>
>>92081526
Bedankt mijn broer
>>
>>92085387
Why would any German want to save America from destruction? I would think you'd be relieved, right along with most of the rest of Europe, especially in the current political climate.
>>
>>92085308
that's pretty much my answer
I hate violence but I'd be more than willing to use it if I had no other option
>>
>>92081148
Taiwan
America is the only our ally, but they are so much stronger than us
So I think what we can do is nothing
>>
>>92085656

Japan is currently the most important ally of the USA, so you can be calm about your position. The only situation in which the USA could abandon you would be some serious crisis that would force the USA to withdraw from Eurasia completely, and probability for it to happen is rather minimal.
>>
>>92085387

Collaborator
>>
>>92085736
>USA could abandon

In like withdraw it's occupational forces from Japan?
>>
Finland, maybe Estonia and maybe Sweden depending on what kind of defence agreements we make in the future
>>
>>92085867
>In like withdraw it's occupational forces from Japan?

Here in PL we would cut our dick and offer it to the Beelzebub in some crazy satanist ritual to have exterritorial and permanent US Army bases of the same status Japan has. They have no idea how lucky they are.
>>
India
I think the military power of India is magnificent and reliable They admit no mistakes and consequently liars It is a pity It is no doubt that they will be at the top of the world after half a century
>>
>>92086026

And you will because like it or not you are the losing party of the cold war and losers get the winners military bases on their soil.

>b-but soviet occupation

Capital doesn't care.
>>
>>92086254

India is horrible place, like China would be with unregulated capitalism and corruption.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9LI9Y_1531297643
>>
portugal, Estonia, Latvia, Finland, Wales, Norway, England Netherlands
Maybe France if krout autism happens
>>
>estonia
>sweden (if invaded by external foe, not in case of civil war or intifada)
>norway
>>
>>92086435
Unfortunately you are a foolish race who does not know the big difference between Japan and China I am Japanese.笑
>>
>>92084579
Why Romania la
>>
>>92081528
I think our youth just isn't aware how godawful WW1 was for us, they're mostly taught about WW2
>>
>>92086932
>Why Romania la

Romania is very important geopolitically for the US of A now because it plays a key role as a protector of Danube Delta that China wants to use as a main artery of trade of OBOR. Romania became more important in region of Black Sea also thanks to Turkish chimpout. They are also important as a part of the missile shield system that the US of A is finishing here in PL now. And finally Romania is important as a natural blockade of Russian determination in taking control over Danube Delta. That's why Russia decided to send "green men" (commandos, Russian soldiers without signs, and mercenaries) to Eastern Ukraine because it wanted to cut it in direction of Odessa. If Russians managed to take Odessa, they would have control over Dniester and it would be a great position to jump to Danube. Russia wants to have control over it to gain massively from Chinese-European trade.
>>
>japan
>south korea
>taiwan
>phillipines
>australia
>canada
>uk
>mainland nato cunts
>israel
>saudi arabia
>kuwait

wew, a lot of treaty obligations. might have to reduce some
>>
>>92083496
>Forgetting our Netherlands-bros
>>
Nu-Zealand and probably UK too.
>>
>>92087369
i thought that was implied when i said nordic countries

us snowniggers have to stick together
>>
Finland
Eesti
>>
>>92081700
But what if i dont want to live in russia?
>>
everyone would fight for us prove me wrong
>>
>>92087279
I would like to express my sincere respect for American soldiers who helped me during the Tohoku earthquake in Japan. The soldiers of those days appealed Japan for compensation. It seems that it was exposed to the atomic bomb. It is said that American soldiers can not sue in the United States Merciless in weak Japan Pay the military expenses huge to the United States Big hamburgers demanding enormous money for opponents who mourn for miserable reality
>>
>>92088534
I've never been to the Netherlands but a lot of the Dutch posters on here seem like real assholes. Why would I want to fight to protect them?
>>
>>92088115

Russian scare still stronk?
>>
>>92081148
Canada I'd fight for personally, UK I'd support.

None else. Except Ireland
>>
>>92081148
None. Especially mot for mine.
>>
>>92088683
>Except Ireland
Let me guess, you're a muh heritage fag, aren't you?
>>
>>92088690
What's wrong with Panama? I thought it was supposed to be a pretty pleasant little cunt.
>>
Estonia and maybe Norway
>>
>>92088622
What the fuck were you trying to say after that first sentence.
>>
>>92088648
because of our geographical location

and why the fuck would you have an opinion about a country based on your /int/ experiences of all places
>>
>>92081148
NONE
war is pointless
>>
/cum/ and that's it. Fuck Eurasia desu.
>>
>>92086932
Because they're the only cultural "Roman" country in Eastern Europe, and I would defend Poland because it's the only religiously "Roman" country in Eastern Europe
>>
>>92081148
I wouldn't fight for any country willingly because i am not a retarded imbecile who fights for pieces of land that don't even belong to you or some criminal bastards' property or assets.
>>
>>92088714

Dual citizen motherfucker. I un-ironically live in Boston too.
>>
>>92088757
Not Anon but I’m curious on why you think your geographic location is important considering your neighbors
>>
>>92087123
Thanks m80
>>
>>92088816
Some things are bigger than yourself anon
>>
>>92088757
>because of our geographical location

It is really tragic how geography can determine fate of nations. If Poland had a luck to be placed there where Netherlands is placed, we would be the richest and most happy country in the world, i am sure of it. Being completely destroyed, decimates and genocided is what we experience on average every 50 years. And then we must get up from the lowest possible level of poverty and dehumanisation to level of life that would be acceptable. When we finally manage to do it, our nasty neighbours do everything to take it away from us.

If this time Poland is destroyed, i think we should think about creating our own version of zionism and ask the US of A of some place on its territory or about some island on its territorial water where we could move most of Poland's young people to start project called "Poland" somewhere else on map. If we did this, we could finally enjoy Russian-German wars like we enjoy football games.
>>
>>92088855
if we're at here here it'll most definitely mean its war in eithre of our three big neighbours, we'll never be a country to start a war
>>
The European Dominion.
>>
>>92088915
if we're at war here**
>>
>>92081272
this. American education has done a great job at eliminating nationalism and patriotism
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 500x466)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>92081148
nuke all with this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMYYEsKvHvk
>>
I would fight with any other country against the US.
>>
>>92081148
Polska
Hrvatska
Österreich
>>
>>92088903
Maybe if you live in a developed democratic country there is a reason to fight for your way of life and living standards.
But fighting for russia or any other poverty-ridden totalitarian hellhole owned and mercilessly exploted by a bunch of literal criminals makes no sense whatsoever. I literally wouldn't even lift a finger to defend this shithole.
>>
>>92088735
It can be. And I do like the parts of it that I feel attached to. But most of the country is just a mass unrelated of people and ethnicities that is next to impossible to identify with.
I wrote this in an outburst of cynicism admittedly, but I still believe that it holds some truth:
>>
>>92088890
Also they are afraid if that they might lose a bunch of land if they don't lick the boot fast enough. So they are very loyal to the USA.
>>
>>92081148
None.
>>
>>92081148
I won't pretend to know what I'd do when chips are down, but I'd like to think I'd be willing to stand up for any country that would defend Freedom and Democracy from totalitarianism of any kind.
>>
>>92089045
I can get that argument, but the things you dislike about Russia can be fixed with an administration change and excellent leadership, so that’s not a reason to give up on a nation. You guys got rich history and culture, and it’s worth defending.
>>
>>92081417
i'd be in favor of the US military attacking cartels, but they'd kill too many innocent mexicans. even if it ended up saving more innocent lives in the long run, they couldn't handle the bad publicity.
>>
File: 1515811706170.gif (18 KB, 340x340)
18 KB
18 KB GIF
>>92089164
>Russia has rich history and culture, and it's worth defending
>>
>>92089217
No other country has been beaten as hard as it was and successfully fought back. They’re a race of warriors who don’t give up so how can I not respect that.
>>
>>92088754
東電を訴えた米兵は本当に被ばくしたのか?同行記者の視点 「トモダチ作戦」の悲劇
http://gendai.ismedia.jp/articles/-/52812
2017.09.13 山田 敏弘 ジャーナリスト 現代ビジネス
>>
>>92089056
>The Panamanians do not exist. No one considers himself or is proud of being Panamanian. "Panameño" is not a national identity because nobody here feels any kind of attachment to this geographical area, much less there is a sense of community. Everyone cares for their own benefit, and if it is possible to hinder another, much better. There is no vision of a nation nor is there the slightest interest in cooperating to move the country forward together. Neither the Criollos nor the colonial blacks; that arrived at the beginning of the XVII century. Neither the Chinese, the Europeans, nor the Afro-Antilles; that came since the nineteenth century. No one thinks of this "country" as his homeland. Panama for each of these groups is nothing more than a piece of land with which they can do business without considering the consequences on others.
>The only ones that claim some kind of identity related to the land are the so-called "originals". However, even they are not the true indigenous people of the isthmus. The Embreá-Wounaan and the Guna came from the Chocó, Brazil and other regions of the south and did not enter this territory until the 18th century. The Ngabe-Buglé, on the other hand, are not the original natives of the area they inhabit, since they came down from Central America and ended the original civilization of the area shortly before the arrival of the Spaniards. The only authentic originals of Panama to my concept at the arrival of the conquistadores were the Cueva, now extinct. And to make matters worse, the culture that these Amerindian invaders identify with is none other than receiving subsidies, getting drunk, giving birth to children and all with the pretext that they deserve everything because they are supposedly the true owners of these lands.
>>
Northern Europe, Switzerland and Austria too. I would only protect the Flemish part of Belgium. Japan and South Korea are civilized compared to the larger part of Asia., so they can count on some support. Gotta have Canada's back, we owe them. Maybe Argentina, I have a weakness for the queen. Australia if I'm in a good enough mood.
>>
>>92089267
But that's the opposite of their history. They were founded as a norse colony. They were conquered by the mongols and tatars. They then got independence but under a German monarchy. They then overthrew the Germans and replaced them with 2 jews and a georgian. Even Putin has some turkic ancestry. They're a people that can only ever live under foreign occupation
>>
The US Embassy keeps delinquent on the rental fee in Japan More worse than a malicious gypsy A nasty race equivalent to a Korean who only has to scrape money from Japan
>>
NZ, US, UK. That's it.
>>
>>92081201
fpbp
>>
>>92087907
The Netherlands aren't really nordic, but I'll let it slide.

>>92088534
You guys are cool
>>
>>92081201
this
>>
>>92089457
>They then got independence but under a German monarchy
Ivan III wasn't German at all
>They then overthrew the Germans and replaced them with 2 jews and a georgian
Yeah, because the civil war was all about that and none of that bullshit like overall dissent towards the tsar, fighting for peasants' and workers' rights etc.
>Even Putin has some turkic ancestry
Le khazar meme? I mean people often call him finno-ugric, finnic, jewish, but almost never turkic
>They're a people that can only ever live under foreign occupation
Pretty hypocritical considering England used to be ruled by French monarchs
>>
>>92081272
t. Juan Gomez de Sanchez Fernando
>>
>>92081201
This
>>92081148
Thanks though
>>
File: 1408587176326.png (587 KB, 680x497)
587 KB
587 KB PNG
>The Anglosphere (minus ireland)
>all of those semi-autonomous US areas like American Samoa, Puerto Rico, the ones in micronesia, etc.
>Japan
>South Korea
>Taiwan
>Mexico
>the Baltics
>Norway
>Poland
>Czech
>Hungary
>Israel
>Maybe some Central and South American countries
>maybe France
>maybe Italy
>maybe Belgium
>maybe Netherlands
i don't think i forgot anyone, and left them off the list, unless it was on purpose.
>>
>>92081201
This.
>>
File: 1308700783989.png (93 KB, 600x573)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>92081148
>dying for someone else's ambitions
Thanks but no thanks
>>
>>92091859
kys chicano
>>
None. The USA that was worth fighting for is dead and is never coming back, and other countries would never respect a yankee even if I died for them.
>>
>>92089267
This. Conquered and beaten but is still Russia.
>>
All of western and northern europe, plus friendly eastern european countries
Close allies in Asia
The anglosphere

+support any country in the Americas if they're invaded
>>
>>92086026
Retards.

No really Poland, youre retarded.

Do ou actually like what is happening to Germany and the rest f the west? With all the sandnigger shitskins etc etc.

Why do you think that happened?
>>
>>92086026
*hugs you*
owo
hullo powand
*glomp*
big ameri-hug
>>
>>92081148
Donetsk People's Republic
Palestine
Kurdistan
>>
File: 1496193659390.png (108 KB, 602x491)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>92081148
Iceland, Finland, Poland
>>
>>92093211
>Do ou actually like what is happening to Germany and the rest f the west? With all the sandnigger shitskins etc etc.

That's because you don't know our history and don't understand our mentality. Such countries like Sweden, Germany or the UK were tribal-oriented since beginning of their existence. They were always monoethnical and monocultural. Meanwhile Poland since beginning of its existence was almost always a place inhabited by many nations. Poland's empire created in next centuries was a multi-national and multi-cultural empire. This state of things was natural for us even under partitions, and later on in pre-WW2 Poland. Our mononational period that began since 1942 (Wansee Conference launching Holocaust) and lasts practically till today is not natural for us. Authors of mononational Poland are Hitler and Stalin, and it is hard to call these guys pro-Polish. Hitler removed all Jews from our land, Stalin removed through expultions all Germans and Ukrainians from our land. And that's how we became what we are today. But Poles - maybe except of few neonazi retards who are like 0,5% of our society - take a huge pleasure and satisfaction out of foreign people who fall in love with our country to such degree that they become Polish. As opposite to germanic nations such as Brits we don't mind that millions of people from the East flood our country. Our opposition to EU's refugee madness is not based on racist ideologies but only on a desire to keep the order and law in the country. Being flooded with potentially dangerous and unchecked people is always bad because it fucks up law and order.
>>
Any cunt as long as the aggressor is a totalitarian shithole desu
So long as they themselves aren't a totalitarian shithole of course
>>
>>92081148
Any of europe
Japan and south korea
Australia or new Zealand
>>
maybe germany, canada or sweden
>>
>>92094126
add california it it was its own country
>>
The whole Hispanosphere
>lol, no
>>
>>92094296
Does that include brazil-portugal+colonies or just spanish empire?
>>
anglosphere only (inc. usa), and only if they/their people were facing destruction, not over petty political bullshit like all the wars going on right now
>>
>>92081148
Israel, the only democracy in the Middle East.
>>
>>92094392
actually, northern/western europe are ok, probably them too, and some parts of the commonwealth
>>
>>92094470
this we can't let our master down
>>
>>92094355
Both, but first the Spanish Empire
Brasil and Portugal are family but it’s different
>>
ill fight against israel
im a muslim btw
>>
>>92094625
I can dig this. I wish the British Empire still existed with us as a part of it.
>>
>>92081148
I would love to drop fat nukes on the city of St*ckholm.
>>
>>92095232
Where are you?
>>
>>92095263
SKÅNELAND FOREVER
>>
>>92095339
Is that where Malmö is?
>>
>>92095229
based, cecil rhodes would be proud
>Why should we not form a secret society with but one object, the furtherance of the British Empire and the bringing of the whole world under British rule, for the recovery of the United States, for making the Anglo Saxon race but one Empire? What a dream, but yet it is probable; it is possible.
>>
would die for quebec.
>>
>>92095365
Yep
>>
File: parcodegliacquedotti.jpg (261 KB, 640x427)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
For EU
>>
I'd fight for NATO
>>
>>92094470
based
>>
File: IMG_5421.jpg (221 KB, 1008x1680)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>92081201
Nice one
>>
>>92082458
Why would you fight for a third world country like Poland? What the fuck? The niggers of the orient.
Finland isn't eastern europe.
>>
>>92081148
UK
>>
File: IMG_4579.gif (2 MB, 350x240)
2 MB
2 MB GIF
Sweden, Binland. Maybe Estonia.
>>
Argentina and Britain
>>
>>92095232
>Next election
Oh wow, looks like S is the dominating party again
>>
None since everyone hates us
>>
>>92098663
>Sweden, Sweden and maybe Sweden.
You didn't have to say it 3 times.
>>
File: 0a70a34e.jpg (50 KB, 480x616)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>92085838
Holy fucking shit
Next level privileged f*rstie cunt detected
Just kys you c-babbers mental handicap
>>
File: 4v9k8lh.jpg (148 KB, 600x796)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>92085838
Edgy zoomer privileged f*rstie cunt*
Grow up a few years and stop the ridiculous "ugh my cunts so shit, even though im in a position to criticize it just because i was born exactly there"-meme
>>
>>92081201
Holy shit
>>
>>92081148
Hair out of military regs as fuck
>>
File: 9EF.png (121 KB, 628x808)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>92081148

Southern Cone
>>
>>92085838
JUDEN
>>
File: original.jpg (173 KB, 1300x1850)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>You will never drop bombs on disgusting slavs.
>You will never mow down the hordes of hell with your machine gun, like a 1000 degree knife vs danish infants.
>You will never burn communists alive.
>>
>>92099070
This
>>
File: 1393389214691.png (18 KB, 365x363)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>92081148

All of the UK.
Sweden/Norway,etc. (all the Northern European countries). And yes, even Greenland, kek.
>>
>>92099207
Kys enemy of the Finnish people. If you don't like it go somewhere else and pay back your welfare and free education to the Finnish people
>>
>>92081148
Mexico
Viva la Raza
>>
U.S.A because it's the bastion of freedom and based af.
Australia because i love the country and awesome people.

I would fight for canada but its a leftist shithole right now and will soon become europe 2(aka the new caliphate) , and they're socialists ....
>>
File: 1472262091941.gif (211 KB, 500x375)
211 KB
211 KB GIF
>all these self-loathing Americans that won't fight for their homeland
fucking commies

I personally WILL and DO fight for the greatest country on earth

god bless america
>>
>>92101077
America is weak, they don't even have conscription. MÖNGÖL BEAR will rape America and enact social policies
>>
>>92101126
I get raped every day and look forward to it.
>>
>>92099070
>>92099146
>you will never demand the danes to surrender their whole navy to you and then burn copenhagen to the ground when they refuse and take their navy anyway
>>
England
Iceland
Taiwan
Netherlands
France (they're like our annoying brother, we generally dislike each other but when worse comes to worst we'll stick up for them)

Nobody else
>>
>>92101219
I'm English btw
>>
>>92081148
Russia and Belarus
>>
>>92101234
why taiwan
>>
>>92101713
And Greece
Im sorry i forgot to write Greece
I thought i dont even have to write whats a known fact already
>>
I wouldn't fight for any country at all.
If politicians want to fight then they could grab the rifles themselve along with people who decided to make military career their choice.
>>
File: 1480830047774.jpg (100 KB, 500x417)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
Chile
>>
the republic of northern macedonia
>>
File: 1500022508015.gif (401 KB, 128x330)
401 KB
401 KB GIF
None
>>
>>92101755
They seem like good lads and they've been through a lot in the 20th century
>>
The other Southern states, and the other Nordic countries.
>>
Liberland
Sealand
Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands
>>
File: 1531330685419.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>92081148
Japan
South Korea
Poland
Any country that opposes the UK
Any country in the Middle East that opposes Israel
>>
If my cunt is being invade i'll do it of course.
Now invasion, meh, depends who we're going for.

I'm ready for your rage, fellow countrymen.
>>
I might support war efforts, but I'd do my best to not be at the front lines. I'd love to be responsible for secure communications or something similar.

The only country I'd 100% go against, is Russia.
>>
>>92081201
>>Americlap thinks he gets to chose who his Israeli overlords send him to die for
Rekt
>>
>>92081148
>The support of a non-combatant
>all out war
too much vidya
>>
Only my country, the rest can burn to the ashes.
>>
>>92093874
this, Polish women NEED the Big Arab Cock
>>
geg
>>
Sweden and Norway
>>
>>92081148
Depends who against? Most European or European diaspora countries if they were in a defensive war against non-Euros (Muslims, Chinks).
>>
Israel
Norway
Switzerland
Maybe USA
>>
The richest country that gives citizenship for service.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.