[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 世界征服彼女.png (1.52 MB, 1286x745)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
Previous thread: >>47242724

This thread is for the discussion of untranslated Japanese visual novels.

What are you playing? What are you looking forward to? What have you finished?
>>
>>47277909
Can we have NVLs back?
>>
>>47278284
No. NVLs are way too boring for the modern world.
>>
>>47278509
ADHD zoomers take another good thing from us... The world ended with Heisei...
>>
File: ToT.jpg (249 KB, 1282x767)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
i am reading what i can only describe as a very pleasant 6/10
it's not very good, objectively speaking, even for what it's going for. but it's also not doing any of the things that piss me off, the girls are cute, and they've been very creative and active with the sprite movements making the whole thing feel very animated and expressive. even some good physical comedy which is rare.
i was wondering why i'd even picked it up in the first place because it seemed like had nothing i usually go for, and then about half an hour in the white haired loli with a giant witch hat showed up and i wanted to go back in time and shake drunk me's hand
>>
>>47278284
Go read tsukihime
>>
>>47278749
It's weird how that works out sometimes. Some of my best faps in recent memory were from Imo-bilizer, a terrible eroge with art mistakes and a script that spelled one character's name at least four different ways. It's objectively a badly crafted game, but I still enjoyed it.
>>
File: fission mailed.jpg (188 KB, 1282x767)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>47278800
maybe i've been on a bad streak lately but it's so nice to have a protagonist who feels like he wants to be where he is, wants to participate in things, and is actively interested in the girls. i'm not saying he's GOOD, mind you, the first thing that happens in the plot is him getting put back in 2nd year isekai school after only just recently graduating real world school and he has literally zero thoughts or reactions to this development beyond "oh boy i wonder what magic school is like"
but i guess i hadn't quite quantified how much a bad MC drags down my enjoyment of something

>imo-bilizer
i will check this out with full understanding of what it is
always like things people personally enjoyed over the classics, i don't always like it too but there's nearly always something of value or interest to it
>>
File: literally me.png (713 KB, 800x600)
713 KB
713 KB PNG
>>47278749
sometimes the random stuff you come across is the best
>>
>>47278846
>but there's nearly always something of value or interest to it
game making is too high effort for this to not be the case desu
>>
>>47279128
i dunno, i've read plenty of things that were high effort but had nothing interesting to say
lots of people doing their best to make a product that would piss off the fewest amount of people and while that's fine it's not going to tell or show you anything you haven't already seen before
there's nothing particularly wrong with that even if i'm phrasing it less than favorably, i'm just not interested in that sort of thing

captcha was KPOP
heh.
>>
>>47277909
Yumeko love
>>
>>47279248
Usually there's at least one or two neat ideas lost between the lines. A lot of eroge readers take everything at the surface level so it's fun seeing your mental blogs differ from general reviews, etc.
The medium so mature that the classics are played out but even they're worth playing if you can look at them through different lens. Even the worst of trend chasing plastic shallow kusoge turn out to be doubly painful or hilarious if you imagine the emotionally stunted NEETs behind them, or their audience, or the planning process, flaws in programming, shitty engines used, lack of experience showing in ero scenes...
But we all have our limits. For me it's shallow heroine writing. I'll accept autistically written heroines but never autistically written scripts lost in the first-person present tense.
>>
人妻天国2 was really nice for what it is.
It is simple and straight to the point.
I feel that other nukige tend to take too many detours one way or another.
>>
Finally finished Sengoku Koihime X.

Heroine Ranking:
>Konami > Ayana> Koyasha> Kazuha > the Yataragasu sisters > Ume > Kuon> Shino> Himeno > Touko > Hikari> Mari> Sakuya> Mitsuki> Yuu> Yuina> Miku> Koi> Kayo > Kaoru> Wakana> Shirayuri> Saaya>Yuugiri> Mugiho> Oboro> Hifumi > Zakuro-ssu > Konayuki >> Wanko> Hiyoko > Akatsuki > Aoi> Shizuku> Erica> Ichi> Kasuga> Koroko> Toto> Aina> Kokoro>Natsuki> Mikazuki> Izayoi> Futaba > Yuuki> Akiko> Makoto> Kuu > Matsuba >Sadako

As you can probably tell from the list of girls, this VN's biggest strength and biggest problem is the bloat. You will undoubtedly find at least a couple girls in the cast that hit everything you like in a heroine and are excellent. Hopefully, they're one of the girls who gets an arc and some screentime before their arc ends and they're shunted aside and basically become completely irrelevant for the rest of the story, and they're not one of the girls who get no screentime at all (Shirayuri, Sadako, basically the entire Hojo clan, etc). You also need to learn to not take the big war scenes too seriously, they treat it like advance wars where two characters will go to war over a petty misunderstanding and thousands of soldiers will die and then the misunderstanding is resolved and they're best friends again and they act like the deaths never happened.

Basically it's a 100 hour VN where there's about 15-20 hours of absolutely fantastic stuff, 40 hours of pretty good stuff, and 40 hours of pretty mediocre stuff. When the VN has heroines you like getting cool action scenes, cute romance scenes, or funny comedy bits, it's excellent. When it's heroines you don't care about doing bad fights or bad romance scenes, boy does it drag. It's kind of hard to judge it on that metric - there's more great stuff in here than 99% of VNs by runtime, but because the VN is so long it's trapped in between other stuff that's just alright and drags the experience down as a whole.

One major problem with it being a remake is that the story ends and fully wraps up, and the credits roll, and then you unlock the Hojo arc which just sets up 30 more plot points and doesn't really resolve anything and literally ends with "our adventures will continue as we battle across Japan, fighting demons and marrying Sengoku warlords!". It's kind of upsetting to read a 100 hour VN that resolves everything then doubles back to unresolve it so they can set up sequels. I don't know if I'm going to check the sequels out, the actual plot of the Hojo arc was kind a bad yeah I undid the demon brainwashing instantly but I pretended to be brainwashed to test my daughter to see if she was worthy of inheriting the throne, except you controlled a demon army and tons of people died.

I'm still definitely gonna read Souten Koihime in the fall.
>>
>>47279954
>two characters will go to war over a petty misunderstanding and thousands of soldiers will die
and nobody even uses the flat of their blade?? truly barbaric
>>
returned to rance quest to continue my rance series marathon, do I have to complete every single quest for a true ending of sorts or am I good to do whatever
>>
>>47280390
I'd say it's mostly linear.
Quests that have choices that can affect something minor are often repeatable.
You'll eventually do every quest and get to the non-Magnum ending.
Then you'll get into the Magnum storyline and get the true ending.
>>
Do they still make eroge where the beep ma*ko and chi*ko?
Sometimes I play games from 2008-2010 and I get surprised they did it back then.
>>
>>47281279
they should. almost every time they do it it's because of the VAs talent agency having a rule against it because for example someone might have an autism fit if haruhi's VA used a similar voice for an eroge and someone then used that to make it sound like haruhi was saying those things, or at least that was part of the logic back then. the fact that people could probably have used tech to fake it for years now doesn't matter. there's probably also some VAs that don't want to say some things regardless
>>
>>47281279
I'm not a seiyuutard but isn't it depends on the contract of which seiyuu doing the voice?
>>
>>47281279
Don't see much beep anymore but when they censor they just mute a bit of the word.
>>
What should I feel when a heroine uses わ or わよ?
>>
>>47281526
An erection
>>
>>47277909
wife
>>
>>47278765
Will Nasu hurry the fuck up with red garden already instead of making random script changes to part 1?
>>
File: lqn0sz.png (1013 KB, 1280x720)
1013 KB
1013 KB PNG
>>
>>47282248
Nope, since he doesn't actually care.
>>
>>47282248
He's too busy writing FGO and making billions
>>
https://x.com/tokyotoon/status/1811053392132985150
Wonder if Marco was even profitable with all the CG spam.
>>
File: main84.png (20 KB, 240x240)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
anyone played any vns recently that has a cute tsundere heroine that doesnt have huge boobs i can romance?
>>
>>47282791
I did but she has huge boobs.
>>
File: main92.png (23 KB, 240x240)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>47282800
why do all the tsunderes have huge boobs for the last years and years like 5 years ago when i tried to pick up vns again it was the same situation BRING BACK FLAT TSUNDERE GIRLS
>>
>>47282791
Same but I want a flat tsundere heroine who I can bully after she calls me disgusting and pretends she's smarter than she actually is.
>>
Release more witchge
>>
>>47282922
This but only if the witch has small breasts.
>>
File: 1323213215488.png (3.55 MB, 1920x1067)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB PNG
>>47282938
Make one flat witch and one medium sized witch and it's a deal.
>>
File: 81956.jpg (164 KB, 792x560)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
okay guys this game seems cute gonna try
>>
File: 1716303217653203.png (519 KB, 623x642)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
>>47283004
Never forget the traitors
>>
>>47283033
That last one would be hotter than the actual HCGs if her feet were dangling off the ground.
>>
>>47283033
Top right looks almost like a BL cg blurred in the background
>>
>>47283083
yeah an obvious girl and obvious male together look like a BL cg
you seem to think about BL a lot
>>
File: 1705505917206374.jpg (406 KB, 676x991)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
good vns with ACTUAL oppai loli? would like one beyond just nukige but ill take anything. bonus points for randoseru
>>
>>47283033
WTF are they even doing bragging about creating a worse version of their game?
>>
>>47283172
musumaker has karin and she's very erotic
>>
>>47283172
The last kuso chuablesoft made had one.
>>
>>47283172
natsukuru
>>
>>47282817
This, but she's doing it on purpose because she enjoys getting bullied.
>>
>>47283200
That was the 建前 as for why they decided to remove ero scenes and switch the setting from highschool to university
>>
>>47284497
>switch from 高校 to 大学
>remove ero scenes in the process
what a bunch of retards
>>
>>47283033
>>47284497
>>47284538
Why did they even do this?
Was the logic behind the decision something like
>"We're not making enough money to stay afloat, let's expand overseas"
>"but the west may not allow us to sell the game as is, so let's cut the ero and censor all the content"
>>
>>47284701
>>"but the west may not allow us to sell the game as is, so let's cut the ero and censor all the content"
That doesn't even make sense, most of the time they release SFW game with an optionally downloadable ero patch from their website that's not mentioned anywhere that the product is being sold.
>>
>>47284701
normiebucks
>>
>>47284701
>censorship because of the west
You say that while VNs localized in English constantly get uncensored CGs and patches. I think people constantly overestimated how the western boogeyman censors everything when the Chinese also does the same if not worse. They're also the audience who keep this medium afloat.
>>
>>47284742
Doesn't exist. Still available with secret ero patches.
>>
>>47284701
it was to get on steam. and the western audience doesn't matter as much it's the chink audience that's really driving the sales
>>
>>47284722
>>47284762
Maybe they're not familiar with this and their western consultant said something like "do this or bust".
I mean yeah, this is weird. That's why I want to know the reason behind this.
Especially when games like Seidorei Gakuen have no problem getting in.
>>
>>47284762
Pretty sure they get 18+ restoration patches too.
>>
>>47284701
Americans think high school uniforms means pedophilia so they removed it
>We're not making enough money to stay afloat, let's expand overseas
If you offer eroge developers an extra 0 in their financial reports they will do it
>>
>>47284894
Americans think university students are children too. It's still pedophilia because a 3 year old age gap is quite problematic, the senpai has a position of power over the kouhai. What a creep.
>>
>>47281439
>there's probably also some VAs that don't want to say some things regardless

Seishun Fragile had some drama. Ended up having castrated h-scene dialogue with not much lewd language.
>>
File: oe5fsua9jm981.jpg (113 KB, 686x767)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>47283033
What was even worse was turning the high school heroine into a college student hag.
>>
>>47286412
And the age gap remains regardless so it's super creepy to zoomer morals nonetheless. What a waste of effort. Glad they disbanded.
Now, Lose, though. That was a real shame. And purely engineered by China.
>>
>>47284941
Age gap hate is retarded because it is based on the misconception that every older guy is the same. Like what if the guy (old man) is a RL hetare protag and the girl (young girl) a bratty RL delinquent gyaru or a manipulative RL hiyakasudere?
>>
>>47286429
>And purely engineered by China.

Explain
>>
>>47286477
Lose actually fell for the "lets appeal to China and steam meme" and went as far as to delete discussions about it on EGS by emailing the admin.
week 1 sales ended up being so shit they instantly announced development of their next game is cancelled due to lack of money
>>
>>47286468
Pretty sure it's some fad that western zoomers like to propagate because of their groomer boogeymen. Age gap relationships isn't even anything.
>>
>>47286429
>Glad they disbanded.

Laplacian disbanded? Any source?
>>
>>47286604
What does deleting EGS discussion have to do with appealing to foreigners?
>>
>>47286363
>Seishun Fragile had some drama
what exactly happened?
>>
>>47286882
Actually this was discussed here few months ago. Apparently some seiyuu agency pressured them to castrate the h-scene script even beyond the typical beep censor shit. Happens quite often actually.
>>
>>47277909
>>47279954
>mini face portrait when the main portrait is exactly the same

Why are they like this?
>>
File: 1719578948382223.jpg (107 KB, 800x600)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>47287058
Do you prefer it if it's different?
>>
>>47286826
the EGS discussions were about how their games are shit now because they're trying to appeal to China.
>>
File: image_8112.png (68 KB, 290x250)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>47287104
yes
>>
>>47286468
Age gap in the face of westoid is only bad if the man happens to be the older one, is funny how these complaints disappear when the teacher is female.
>>
>>47287058
It's faster to look at expression next to the text when you're reading.
>>
>>47287104
No, the only excuse for these mini portraits is if the character is off camera and even then that's too much when you have the name. Are there any VNs with more creative use of the text box?
>>
>>47281526
Bump.
>>
>>47287328
>>47281531
>>
>>47287328
What kind of question is even that? is is definitely more girly than ending with もん
>>
>>47287380
I mean what emotions is it trying to convey.
>>
>>47287380
もん is the best ending of all! It's girly, it's cute, it's innocent, it's youthful!
>>
>>47287058
It could work in something like Littlewitch's engine...
>>
File: 乳首.jpg (2 KB, 72x51)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
I can almost see it...
>>
>>47287736
At least it's not ですの (>>46385581).
>>
>>47287380
>is is definitely more girly than ending with もん
Really? Now I'm totally confused. I don't know what a girl is trying to convey when she says わ or わよ
>>
>>47287908
you'd better not be talking shit about ですの
>>
>>47287966
I was joking, anon. I really can't understand how that guy made the post disparaging ですの
>>
>>47287996
fine fine, i'll let you off with a condescending ohoho this time
>>
>>47284701
Laplacian censored the shit out of their outside of Japan release for steambucks. Everyone does it, give your game a chinese TL and put it on steam and you'll sell 30k copies no matter what. The difference is every other company acknowledges they're only doing it to get around steam's censors while laplacian tried to argue they were doing it because this was always the creative vision and this way was better, actually.
>>
>>47288085
Funny since most Chinese H games on Steam barely censor themselves while Laplacian are willingly prostrate and censor themselves when they don't have to. Is this the modern Japanese cuck culture? No wonder NTR is so popular over there.
>>
>>47288085
Laplacian bad because they ruined the overseas release? Who cares, the original version still exists, same as their other vns. Meanwhile Lose always pulled the disconnected h-scene shit which is worse because affects the japanese release and only faggy companies that want to go full retards(all ages) do the disconnected scene shit.
>>
>>47287215
Because no teenage boy is going to feel violated because his female teacher fucked him, older women are hot. Old men are always creepy fucks.
>>
Does laplacian even make good games?
>>
Looking forward to new hooksoft, though it’s advertised as ero ero and super H they delivered the same quality from playing the trial
Watanabe from harukuru is part of scenario too, I actually dislike his humor but it didn’t feel off like I feared
>>
>>47289040
They said from that point on they would make all ages
>>
The h-scenes never stops....
>>
File: 終わらない.jpg (222 KB, 1280x720)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>47290671
>>
>>47290052
Secret Love? It looks good and 11s keep hyping it up, but August is going to rape my time and my wallet and I was already looking to get Select Oblige....
>>
File: lewd pits though.png (742 KB, 903x714)
742 KB
742 KB PNG
>>47291258
I read part of the trial and I wasn't really that hook(soft)ed by its premise. Didn't even finish the trial. Maybe it's because I read Lovepical Poppy earlier in the year, but it didn't really feel that novel to me. It's definitely not first in my reading order for this month's releases; Select Oblige is definitely first.
>>
If I said "Sosei Nichinichi", would you understand what I'm talking about?
>>
>>47286412
Would I be missing any worthwhile new content if I just play the normal original version before the censoring
>>
>>47286604
Is that why Irodori also got removed from EGS?
>>
Here's your vtumor moege
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC1qgnvEZoo
>>
In light of its recent anniversary, what philosophers should I read to prepare for France Shoujo?
>>
>>47291921
Well first things first you need to learn French. Being a Shoujo is optional, but preferred. Then you've got to either be completely autistic or be able to get into the mind of an autistic person so you can relate to the protagonist. Finally stock up on caffeine and amphetamines and you'll be ready.
>>
>>47291921
NTR
>>
>>47291921
*The Duel* by Conrad
>>
>>47291921
I refuse to believe there are ever any philosophers you need to read to “prepare” for ANY eroge, ever. I think something about reading shit in a different language makes the brain think something is much deeper and profound than it actually is.
>>
>>47292127
It's a common crossboarding shitposting tactic to focus on "philosophy" in regards to eroge, because some cringelord wrote a bad post on a blog about it a decade ago (then an heroed.) Never reply to anyone mentioning it.
>>
>>47291921
What's the deal with this? Is it even good? The artist's work makes it look appealing but I don't know about everything else.
>>
>>47292127
Compare to English, Japanese is the superior language to convey emotions at a literary level so of course it's more deep and profound. English just descends to profound fart sniffing if anything.
>>
>>47292127
If you read my post again you'll notice I said "should" and not "must" because I personally find it interesting and fun to do.

>>47292139
That's true, no author has ever actually read anything and incorporated those ideas into their work. My mistake.
>>
>>47286412
the worst part is the guy is supposed to be a loser working a dead end job as a high school substitute teacher
now he's a college professor
>>
>>47292150
All I know is it's extremely long and almost no one 100%s it
>>
>>47292679
Must be painfully boring then since extremely long, interesting eroge get 100%'d all the time.
>>
>>47292679
please stop it's tickling my contrarian impulses
>>
>>47291921
Sade, Sartre and Girard all in the original.
>>
>>47292150
>What's the deal with this? Is it even good? The artist's work makes it look appealing but I don't know about everything else.
It's an utsuge set in post-WW1 setting. Super branchy. Like, there are 5 routes(and 3 heroines), but you can jump between different routes and seeing all endings is hard even with walkthrough and downright impossible without.
Text is good, BGM fits depressive mood of the game and it has a lot of tracks.
If you're not afraid to read very big game(5.5 MB long script) then go for it
>>
File: 1703404561699959.jpg (144 KB, 800x600)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
We can't have dirty words like that in my eroge.
>>
>>47292175
>no author has ever actually read anything and incorporated those ideas into their work
Not in a way that requires explicit mention of the works and a "background" in them.
>>
>>47295071
All of the Nounai Kanojo/No-strike games have quite a bit of bleep censorship despite being gay porn.
Dunno wny.
>>
File: we got another one lads.png (1.78 MB, 1280x720)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
>>
>>47296544
kamige confirmed
>>
>>47296544
at this point you have to conclude it's just a simple phrase that you can say like between a rock and a hard place and they don't really 意識する when they write it
>>
>>47295900
Nobody said they were required. I want to know what the stuff they are namedropping means. Whether they do a good job or not talking about it it is still fun for me.
>>
>>47297035
Just use google then.
>>
>>47291921
You could read the works of 幸徳秋水 and other prominent anarchist writers of the time, they are referenced in the game
>>
>>47297052
If you hate reading so much why not just jerk off to the CGs instead of reading VNs?
>>
>>47297077
How is reading garbage books comparable to reading visual novels with cute girls on the screen talking to me?
>>
>>47297077
>>47297035
Go read Westoid slop then, it sounds more like your speed.
>>
>>47297080
sometimes while i read i imagine žižek as a cute girl sitting on my lap and telling me her shizo theories before i fuck her brains out
>>
>>47296544
At least in this case it's used in a joking context and not in a serious scene.
>>
>>47296369
I can sort of understand that but what is the reason for censoring voiceless MC saying うんこ
>>
>>47298760
Comedy.
>>
File: Screenshot (21).png (1.58 MB, 1920x1020)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
now that we have a working emulator, anything worth playing on the ps4?
>>
>>47277909
>>
>>47298911
not really, everything is out on switch
>>
>>47291318
素晴日々?
>>
>>47295071
>>47298760
Good, it's a word with a gross meaning so it should be censored.
>>
>>47294482
>historical utsuge with tony taka's art
Thanks for the run down. This kind of seems like something I'd enjoy then.
>>
played an appetite game and it was even shittier than I expected
>>
>>47299717
You're not supposed to read them, appetite games are only for money laundering and nothing else.
Which game was it?
>>
https://exhentai.org/g/2983348/ee3e6af726/
>>
>>47298911
i look forward to finally being able to play the latest sakura wars
>>
>>47300232
I finished the first and dropped the second one near the end and haven't played the rest. SRPGs are my favourite games but it was the painfully slow tactics part that was made even worse in the sequel with the larger cast of characters and bigger maps that made me drop the game not the sim parts.
>>
>>47277909
What's the best gameplay oriented eroge that's not Sengoku Rance, or Rance in general?I'm looking for something with a good gameplay, kino story, multiple routes and more than 10 heroines. I'm having this gameplay itch lately that I need to scratch.
>>
>>47300391
>kino
>>>/tv/
>>
>>47300391
Eushully games.
>>
>>47300535
With which should I start? I played Kamidori and its sequel ages ago.
>>
>>47300391
the predictable answer is what this anon said >>47300535 and bunny black
now personally, i enjoyed daisounan for feeling relatively unique and its pretty hot. but i havent really had any vn hook me with its gameplay beyond just being busywork and an immersion tool. closest i get is cross hermit, which isn't even an eroge but i like it
>>
>>47300232
Where the fuck is Sakura Taisen on PC? Does Sega need more Game Pass money to put it on PC?
>>
>>47298760
Though it probably not the exact reason but, it's pretty bad manners to say that word in front of a lady. Try it with a japanese woman and you'll get them genuinely offended, it's almost like a slur
>>
need some hardcore denpa recommends
>>
>>47300568
>Eushully
Dungeon Meister is also good, not to be confused with Imperial Meister which is a DMM gatcha using the same setting.
For other devs:
If you want like kinda okay gameplay, but great world building the original Utawarerumono is recommended.
Venus Blood Series is also great for gameplay and porn, but earlier titles are based on RPG Maker so it's jarringly dated.
If want Alicesoft, but not Rance, Dohna Dohna is great.
>>
File: Daibanchou Squad 1.png (1.13 MB, 1244x2706)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>47300391
If you're looking for another hit of Sengoku Rance, the stock recommendation is Daibanchou. It was made by Alice Soft a few years before Sengoku and is similar in many ways.
Daibanchou is a stylish shounen anime-themed adventure with fantastic music. The gameplay is top-notch, some of Alice Soft's best ever, but brutally challenging. I would say Daibanchou's normal mode is harder than Sengoku Rance 2-star, and there are two extra difficulty levels past that. Go in ready for an ordeal, and don't be too ashamed if you end up at least referencing a guide. Most players I know (including myself) got multiple game overs during the tutorial. It's that kind of game.

Another title that's easy to overlook is ToHeart2.
The base version is a straight visual novel with no gameplay. However, its rereleases and fandiscs were surprisingly gameplay focused.
The Windows XRATED version added Super Sweets Scramble (a cute-em-up) and Doki Doki Panic Library (a versus puzzle game). Manaka de Ikuno!! contains Princess Collection (a trading card game) and Final Dragon Chronicle Guilty Requiem (a dungeon crawler).
In total it's a substantial and varied amount of gameplay attached to a VN which is, if perhaps not a classic or a "must-read", is certainly a "must-try" with many famous and lovely heroines.
If you decide to give it a whirl, make sure you get all the updates; some important content in XRATED was missing on release and was added in with patches.

My last recommendation is Quiz Nanairo Dreams.
Developed by Capcom during their golden age, to my knowledge it is the only eroge they ever made. Console versions are of course censored, so you'll want to emulate the original arcade version. My MAME install ran it fine.
It's a real credit-muncher; I think it was intended to be played by a team working together to figure out the right answers. There's no limit on continues though, so just getting to the end isn't difficult.
The novelty of playing a high-budget QSound era Capcom eroge is definitely the main draw, but I enjoyed the story and heroines as well. I wish they appeared in more crossover games than they did, but I imagine Capcom is hoping everyone forgets they made this so I suppose that's to be expected.
>>
>>47301518
>Doki Doki Panic Library
My heart stopped for a second when I misread that.
>>
>>47301389
There's not that much denpa what have you played already
>>
>>47301389
Irl news.
>>
>>47292127
>he doesn't know about the Analects quotes in Muv-Luv
>>
Why can't you fucks stay here instead of flooding /vn/ with your bullshit
>>
>>47301743
Go back
>>
>>47301743
Just report them? there is a global rule that says untranslated goes to /jp/ and translated to /vg/
>>
>>47301743
Anon most of us don't even dare to go to /vg/. Maybe /vst/ as it's slows as here.
>>
>>47301743
MTLers in your shit general isn't our responsibility.
>>
Both are 100% correct
>>
>>47301389
youve probably already read fushigi densha but thats peak denpa. there really aren't too many good denpa there, your best bet is digging through the trash of random doujin games until you find one that's not shit
>>
File: Population Growth.png (1.8 MB, 1200x1950)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
>>47302155
Would Abe approve inbreeding though?
On a serious note, I'm weirded out that incest is kinda normalized in the open otaku culture when pre2010's it was like contained in the Eroge subculture.
>>
>>47302450
>I'm weirded out that incest is kinda normalized in the open otaku culture when pre2010's it was like contained in the Eroge subculture
There's dozens of anime with that in the 2000s that I mysteriously found myself very interested in. I think the only thing that changed is it's been normalized outside Otaku culture in general with porn.
>>
File: Purrint_388.png (1.79 MB, 2560x1440)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
Has Watanabe been doing anything big after fuyukuru?
I know there was that doujin yuri one he wrote for one or two years ago, how was that?
>>
File: 1646103872968812.png (1.59 MB, 1280x720)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>47302637
Apparently he co-wrote Secret Love (Kari), which comes out in a few weeks. I read a bit of the trial and wasn't too impressed, but maybe it'll get better later?
>>
>>47302637
He did EXTRA 2.
>>
>>47302450
Really? Wasn't there a law passed a few years ago that prohibited BR for non 18+ works?
>>
Bros, how do I cope with the existence of losing heroines? If they find another man that's kind of NTR-ish (and that man himself would be NTRed by not being her first love, and I have empathy for fellow bros (and if she got with a man so shitty that he deserves to be NTRed, I would feel bad for her getting with him in the first place)). And if they stay single forever that's kind of cringe and modernist.
>>
>>47298911
my nigger, Switch emulation is a thing..
>>
>>47302832
I think that it would be kind of cute if they turned to yuri.
>>
>>47302648
nice, will check it out. But I wouldn't put too much expectation there just because he is a co-writer. He's best if he can just write the weird story he wants

>>47302649
I have to admit, aokana never really caught me and I only finished it because it was praised so much. Although I like how (according to him) the whole gravity boots stuff came from the gravity stuff in natsu.
>>
>>47302882
I don't find NTR cute.
>>
>>47302889
Yuri is not NTR. They are just very close friendships to be cherished. It is a beautiful thing.
>>
>>47302930
It's only beautiful if they both share the protagonist's (my) dick.
>>
>>47302832
Im still hoping for a 純愛 eroge where they give them partners in the after story but i doubt any developer will be crazy enough to actually try it to see what happens.
>>
>>47303189
Read Natsumegu
>>
>>47302832
>how do I cope with the existence of losing heroines?
Have you ever heard of Dream Club?
It's a series of R17 visual novels. The plot is that there's a magical キャバクラ that only the pure of heart can join.
Notably, one of the heroines in that series is Futaba Riho, who is a character from a PS2 VN called Love Songs. (And a bunch of other stuff.) And one of the other patrons of the club is Matt Hazard, from a completely unrelated action game called Eat Lead-- which isn't even by a Japanese company!
I'm sure these were just intended as fun cameos. But my personal interpretation/headcanon is that whenever a visual novel heroine or a video game hero gets to the end of their game without finding love, they end up in Dream Club! And the heroine falls in love with the (you) from that other game you like.
Essentially it's an afterlife/samsara kind of thing. It's a bit silly, but it makes me happy to imagine it.

The games are really good btw; I bought my set for $50~70 per game used and I feel like I got more than my money's worth. They're fun and happy and creative and have really good minigames. I can easily recommend them to anyone who likes R17 games.
>>
File: 1692114658879478.png (1.31 MB, 1280x720)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>47299785
"お姉ちゃんの代わりに抜いてあげます"
the concept interested me and I saw a CG of the heroine pregnant
it actually made me sad when I got to the scene
she tries hard to play off her teen pregnancy as nothing, but her friends realize what’s up and shun her for that
poor girl has no idea of what to do and no allies because the guy that got her in that state is her sister’s boyfriend and revealing the affair would ruin their relationship. she’s a good girl that doesn’t want to spoil other’s happiness, even at the cost of her own suffering
it is exactly the kind of story I was looking for but way too short, poorly executed and with a sadness that only leaves a bad aftertaste
>>
>>47303444
Interesting. I'm downloading them right now to run on RPCS3 because I don't want pixelated girls. Crazy how much better New Love Plus looks running it on an emulator compared to real hardware.
>>
>>47304403
>Crazy how much better New Love Plus looks running it on an emulator compared to real hardware.
Really? I want to play this but my 3DS is in my parents house in another country and have been waiting to pick that up to play it. You have compared them side by side and preferred emulation?
>>
File: 34fh7sl.jpg (732 KB, 2560x1377)
732 KB
732 KB JPG
>>47304478
Worth it for the character models alone. I'm playing with 10x internal resolution, 3ds emulation is not hard at all. Other textures like fonts and everything else might look low res on a big screen but its worth it when the character model looks so clean and smooth.
>>
File: 1694084448385552.png (1.77 MB, 1440x810)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>47303189
They almost had the balls
>>
>>47304577
That does look better. I am always wary of people saying emulation is better because of PC fetishists and poorfags being wrong about it so often but the 3DS displays are awful.
>>
Any VN where the MC (could also be a heroine) is autistic/sociopathic/etc and lacks real feelings or empathy, but still tries to go against his defective wiring and love another person and have empathy and emotions in general or at least simulate so? Shouldn't be just faking it on the outside, he genuinely wants to have those features and tries to enforce it on the inside.
So kind of like robot romance but without the sci-fi element.
>>
>>47305365
Hello lady. The loli.
>>
File: logic.png (1.6 MB, 1366x768)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>47305365
Jingai Makyou's MC.
>>
>>47303781
Appetite makes so much crap that eventually they'll land on a somewhat uncommon premise you might like. Too bad it's always ends up being shit though.
>>
File: 20240713_23:20:31.jpg (622 KB, 1280x720)
622 KB
622 KB JPG
>>
>>47305613
nicely stretched vinny, retard
>>
オトメ・ドメイン was really good. Need more like it, or maybe something closer to onimai would be nice too.
>>
>>47306356
Ai Mai Mist
>>
File: girls.jpg (560 KB, 2048x1536)
560 KB
560 KB JPG
>>47306356
>>
>>47306356
I can't get into crossdressing Vns. They always look way too feminine and I want to fuck them. Which is pretty gay. Which is why I just avoid them.
>>
>>47190106
Anohana has something similar (ghost that only MC can see/hear). Not a VN, but it's the most soulful medium after VNs (original anime), and it does have an expanded VN adaptation for the PSP.
>>
>>47305365
Kinda MUSICUS! in some ways.
>>
>>47306860
That's why onimai was so great. Getting rid of the penis entirely, genius.
>>
>>47306954
I have a better idea, actual girls that have always been girls! It's 0% gay, AND 99% of works are about them.
>>
>>47306898
>expanded VN adaptation
Are any of these not soulless cash grabs? Like any who are made by the original people and have something meaningfully added?
I guess Angel Beats is kind of like that
>>
>>47307019
I like yuri too but male-to-female corruption is good stuff. I'm not gonna judge you for your shit fetishes, don't judge me for mine.
>>
One day i'll read Amakano.
>>
>>47306898
It shared various similarities with Little Busters, such as both being naki-kei and having friendship as a central theme, and having a hāfu Russian loli, and having a group of friends with "Busters" in the name. I wonder how much is inspiration/homage and how much is just a coincidence.
>>47307054
I don't know, but I've heard that Date a Live is one of the better ones.
>>
>>47307159
>I like yuri
No, I'm referring to male (雄) x female (雌) romance/intercourse. It's 0% gay and 99% of eroge are about that.
>male-to-female corruption
Whatever that is, being attracted to males (even if "feminine" traps) and having sex with them is undeniably gay.
>>
>>47307205
How is having sex with traps gay?
>>
Again this shit?
>>
>>47307211
Bisexual, then.
>>47307242
It still has the mind of a male. Why settle for an inferior copy when you can have a girl who has both the mind and body of a girl?
>>
>>47307254
>It still has the mind of a male
This is where the corruption comes in and makes it extra hot.
>>
>>47307268
No, you are just deranged.
>>
>>47301389
>hardcore denpa
https://vndb.org/v27916
>>
>>47307287
This looks like you'll either love it or hate it. Might give that a try sometime in the future.
>>
File: 59380.jpg (33 KB, 256x365)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>47301389
https://vndb.org/v27507
I don't know if it counts as "hardcore", but it's a hidden gem.
>>
>>47307159
Can you share some of your favorites? I love some gendeebender
>>
The controversial roboge's anime adaptation started airing today. Hopefully they do something about the ending.
>>
File: 1713894468765581.jpg (155 KB, 1280x960)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>47277909
Looking for a game (doesn't matter the genre) with a gloomy/unpopular for lack of a better term,kind of heroine?
Think Sarah from Roleplayer, or the one in the pic.
I've spent two hours on vndb to find one, maybe /jp/ knows a few?
>>
Violet and purple are different colors?
>>
>>47307465
No.
>>
>>47307465
they are yes, indigo too
>>
>>47301389
去人たち
https://vndb.org/v19216
>>
>>47307341
This explain the tourists...
>>
Ge so bad it's not even on exh, damn.
>>
File: tanaka romio.jpg (41 KB, 225x321)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Any opinions on this paper-based work by the Thinker that gave us Cross Channel?
>>
>>47307341
Anime original ending where MC doesnt abandon his robo wife for 50 years is the only option
>>
>>47308826
the show is really nice, has some great episodes and at worst some okay episodes. the paper version i dunno but it at least has an ending so that's a good sign
it's not very eroge however
>>
File: Capture_2024.02.09.png (2.85 MB, 1920x1080)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB PNG
>>47302155
>>
Does anyone know which version between the PC-98 and Windows versions of Kuro no Danshou: Literary Fragment and Es no Houteishiki are better? It sounds like they're both pretty good, but if anyone would recommend either one of them specifically I'd be interested to hear.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (284 KB, 1080x1080)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>47309793
Funnily enough, the guy who was getting shilled in the last thread made a good comparison infographic for Kuro no Danshou. It contains spoilers.
https://ayuanx.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/kuro_no_danshou_original_vs_remake.jpg
(I was not paid for this post and people who treat VN reviewers like celebrities have unresolved brain issues)

I haven't played the game yet myself, but I'm planning to. (I'm going to try the PC-98 version.)
The reason why is mildly amusing. I can't really tell it anywhere else, so I guess I'll greentext it here.
>Be me (cashier)
>Have a customer who loves eBay
>Occasionally bids on things without understanding what they are or what language they're in
>I'm the only person he knows who can read Japanese, so when he orders Japanese books on accident, he (very generously) gives them to me
>Start of the shift, customer comes in
>Hands me a stack of books
>Describes them only as "strategy guides"
>Morning rush, no time to look through them
>I think to myself "there's no way he would give me porn at work"
>BUT
>Just in case he did, I'm going to wrap it in paper and stash it in the break room
>End of the day
>Leave work, books in hand
>Flip through them
>黒の断章 THE LITERARY FRAGMENT 公式攻略ガイド
I suppose the story would be funnier if I hadn't been careful and gotten my ass ripped open for bringing an 薄い本 to work. But thankfully that didn't happen.
>>
>>47310077
>guy who was getting shilled in the last thread
Kill yourself retard. No one writers like this, you are a sperg subhuman.
>>
>>47308826
I liked the anime
>>
File: アマカノ2cs2 (33).png (1.34 MB, 1280x720)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>47307160
The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago.
The second best time is now.
>>
>>47310077
Somehow the remake's style looks more dated. Impressive.
>>
>>47307160
Just start with Amakano 1. By the time you start Amakano 2+ the 3rd game would probably be out by then.
>>
>>47310077
Damn, I wish I had a random ossan sponsoring my eroge career too.
>>
I'm planning on switching to Linux sometime this week since my craptop is shitting itself with recent Windows updates. How does Linux handle VNs does it require some specific shit like changing locale in order to run them?
>>
>>47311023
>How does Linux handle VNs
I have had very few issues. Generally older titles run better than on Windows too. In the worst case scenario you can just use a virtual machine.
> does it require some specific shit like changing locale
Yeah, but it is trivial and can be done in a per-application basis instead of a system-wide toggle like Windows.
>>
File: file.png (2 KB, 428x134)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>47311023
I just put 32-bit, the locale and timezone in Lutris (a GUI for managing wine applications with tons of configurations available to solve problems you may have) and never had any issues. If you have any issues with a game just keep a dual boot partition just in case.

I had some missing 32bit plugins for Wine that only came preinstalled in 64bit so I used
>sudo apt-get install gstreamer1.0-plugins-good:i386 gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad:i386 gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly:i386 gstreamer1.0-libav:i386
Solved all of the video and audio issues I've come across so far.
>>
>>47311039
>>47311032
Alright thanks bros my main concern was that it would shit itself when trying to run older games from 2004 and before since Windows 10 used to do that. Good to know that it can run it well. I'll keep in mind the plugins you recommended in case I run into any issues.
>>
Just finished Kazoku from Bishop since I was in the mood for some rape and inseki, plus I haven’t played a Bishop before somehow.
Mildly surprised that MC didn’t mellow out and become lovey dovey halfway. It’s nice that the rapey atmosphere persisted throughout most of the game.
I got interested in this title because of Nagisa but she’s so passive it’s boring. I’m actually disappointed.
Fuuka was more feisty. I liked her.
Otoha was surprisingly really good. Insanely hot. Best girl.
Didn’t care for Maho. I didn’t really like hard M girls.
Erisu was even more gutsy than Fuuka. Too bad she’s a sub-heroine with less scenes. Also needs more than 1 scene with Fuuka.
Despite the family premise, there were only a handful of group scenes for the family. And the title drop epilogue only had one BJ scene. I was like WTF. Major blueballs. Dragged down the VN for me.
>>
>>47304737
The adult heroine sub routes were trash, absolutely skippable garbage. An after story should celebrate the MC living quite literally happy AFTER their initial romance arc, not making the MC move on to adult hags. There's a reason why Tsukikana got so much backlash, aside from the non virgin slut.
>>
>>47303189
That's neither pure love nor the point of an after story. Just read NTR trash if you want NTR trash.
>>
>>47302832
I don't see the problem with them staying single forever. That's how it's been done for decades. People who want heroines to date other guys are just cucks without admitting it.
>>
>>47312338
Was there even a backlash?
>>
>>47312396
At the very least because of Kirari. Being non virgin.
>>
>>47312458
Where did you see the backlash?
>>
Can I play White Album 2 and make the choices as if I was the protagonist or do I have to follow the guide?
>>
>>47312338
My favorite route was Uguisu, it bordered on utsuge but damn did it use the premise well.
>>
>>47311503
So otoha continues her reign as the best girl huh, whenever I read any impressions about kazoku, absolutely everyone agrees that she is the best
>>
>>47312989
>and make the choices as if I was the protagonist or
I havent read WA2 but this will always be the first playthrough for anything
YES even rance
>>
Technobreaks aren't real right?
>>
>>47314728
It isn't totally impossible but you'll need to have some grave underlying cardiovascular conditions to actually have a technobreak for real.
>>
>>47314834
Thank you, i'll be careful.
>>
File: 4gh9wefg.png (1012 KB, 1280x720)
1012 KB
1012 KB PNG
Finally beat Raspberry Cube. Took longer than I expected because I got distracted a couple times and played real video games for once. I love the art and character design in this. I think compared to Namaiki and Wagamama the other madosoft VNs that I read Raspberry has the cutest design. It’s a shame that the artist only done 2 VNs including this one according to VNDB. The story is standard of a moege and somewhat similar to Making Lovers where other girls barely show up once you are in a route. Despite that I don’t really mind the disappearance of other girls in route, this VN is pretty much focus on the building romance between the MC and the heroine with some comedy sprinkled in but not too overwhelming unlike a Smee VN.
Heroine Ranking
Ruri > Minato = Yuu > Mikoto
Route Ranking
Ruri >Minato > Yuu > Mikoto
>>
>>47315400
The girls in this look cute, but how is the romance and their routes? Do you think you'll remember them in a few months or is it forgettable?
>>
>>47315400
Is it set in an inaka? For some reason I have that conception but I don't know if it's based on anything.
>>
File: g8wh20f.png (977 KB, 1280x720)
977 KB
977 KB PNG
>>47315482
I'll definitely remember Ruri and Minato as they are the cutest heroines for me. Ruri's route is the one with the most romance development. Meanwhile Minato is pretty much already deredere from the start so her route is pretty much carried by how cute she is.
>>
>>47315555
No its just set in a normal town. Definitely not an inakage
>>
File: Screenshot.png (38 KB, 599x326)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
This disclaimer... was a bit interesting to read. (Hamidashi Creative Steam page)
>>
i spent well over a hundred hours watching 散歩 videos going around japan (mostly urban) with my full attention.
any vns for that feel? emphasizing the immersive feeling of what its like to live in urban japan? where it doesn't feel so esoteric, and constantly reminds you that the world's bigger than you and people everywhere doing all sorts of things. and just in general, a vn that really aids my fantasy of what itd be like actually living in japan.
>>
>>47307320
Where's a download to it? The usual places don't have it, and I'm not joining your retarded private tracker.
>>
>>47317233
>retarded
anon...
>>
>>47317237
You're right, I'm retarded. I don't know why I default to just looking for distributed files elsewhere.
>>
This is a cool look for her. Too bad I imagine I'm not on my way to a good ending at all considering how things are going. Without giving too much away, what do I do to end up on the true route? I want to try to see everything else before I do it. Accidentally doing the true ending earlier (if possible) always makes it feel weird going back and doing bad endings as cleanup.

>>47317208
I know exactly what feeling you're talking about but unfortunately only IRL travel to other countries gives it to me.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (290 KB, 1572x1158)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>47317250
Forgot my image.
>>
>>47317233
It's a muryouge, Anon.
https://www.freem.ne.jp/dl/win/20970 (account not required for downloading, saying just in case it looks like the opposite)
>>
Say does anyone use a decent auto-translate system? I've been using textractor and it's been getting annoying because i'm pretty sure the term "Onee-" or any other prefix keeps getting translated as "Mr./Mrs." & most pronouns are automatically "He" and it's getting rather obnoxious
>>
>>47317288
Kill yourself.
>>
>>47317288
Normally I would shitpost and say "my brain" on posts like this but that's not how it works so kill yourself.
>>
File: 9846322250.png (24 KB, 714x64)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>47317186
speaking of hamidashi creative i knew that it was going to get an anime adaptation but i just found out that it's going to be just shorts. thats disappointing, especially considering that they fundraised over 100 million en
>>
>>47317319
Not surprising. It was the same for the Wagahigh anime.
>>
>>47317208
Go play 龍が如く
Sadly most vns backgrounds are complete desert towns and don't add background characters so you may never get that feeling of being packed into a can of sardines that you get in tokyo
>a vn that really aids my fantasy of what itd be like actually living in japan.
Go read any moege
>>47317319
Those people got scammed really hard, 1 million dollars(the yen wasn't that bad last year) could have been used to make a even higher quality visual novel, imagine all the QoL shit they could have added, instead they said they would release some shorts shit and siphoon the rest of the money into their pockets, and it has been a year and they still have not released anything.
>>
>>47317446
>Go play 龍が如く
great recommendation that I'm sure nobody has played, very helpful to those who spent time to learn a language so they can finally access undercover titles they wouldnt have ever known existed, that end up scratching their itch. how long did it take you to think of that?
>Go read any moege
there it is again, im really glad you had something to add. its very unlikely here for anybody in this thread to have read any moege, and that whole genre is exactly what someone would think of when they think of vns with a realistic glimpse of life in japan, immersion fulfilled.

no bullshit no sarcasm, you had a lot to contribute which is genuinely appreciated, i hope others who read it will gain as much as i have.
>>
Any recs for human suffering/tragedy? Preferably voiced.
>>
>>47317919
I learned japanese because translations suck. Sounds like you wouldn't have even bothered if all your special obscure titles were translated slop
>>
>>47317919
Your bad humour may be due to not enjoying a heroine route lately, read a moege and heal yourself.
>>
>>47317919
I am playing 竜が如くbecause of this post.
>>
File: 5540.png (948 KB, 1024x768)
948 KB
948 KB PNG
>>47318056
絶頂学園/狂育機姦 is probably one of the most tragic games i've played, it's about a normal schoolgirl who slowly has her humanity taken from her and is subjected to terrible things all while never feeling the warmth of another human being. the ending is especially fucked up
>>
File: 1690480062556248.png (572 KB, 869x652)
572 KB
572 KB PNG
>>
>>47318695
first one is too passive aggressive
>>
>>47317186
LMAO what is so offensive about kisses?
>>
>>47318827
It's steam.
>>
>>47311503
I got bored reading this when it became rape scene after rape scene, do the girls routes end with them being in love with the MC and his dick?
>>
>>47317208
shenmue games but those games were made before you were born
>>
>>47318604
This sounds interesting but the game's cover makes it look like a nukige. If it's just fetishizing misery with shock value crap, it's a waste of time.
>>
>>47321258
>it's a waste of time.
Wrong. Fetishizing misery is the best.
>>
>>47321265
>Fetishizing misery is the best.
>>47307271
>>
>>47321361
Where do you think we are
>>
>>47321265
It gets boring after seeing misery with little reason because I don't jerk off to it. It's like watching old liveleaks. Not my fetish but you do you.
>>
>>47321408
it got boring when I reached 25
>>
File: 1693412984063653.png (682 KB, 869x652)
682 KB
682 KB PNG
All right, now I understand why the tutorial told me to focus on only one girl at a time.
>>
>>47322216
What did you get caught doing?
>>
>>47322216
Deserved for being a two-timing slut.
>>
>>47322216
Isn't this the best girl in the game or something? Butas and their need for multiple 2D at once are disgusting...
>>
>>47322251
We're at "friend" level, Kaoru is just jealous.
>>
File: 1689622594578342.jpg (184 KB, 800x600)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
me whenever MC finally has sex
>>
>>47319961
I was in it for the rapes so it didn’t bother me. They did lose to the cock but the majority of the post-losing scenes were retreads of previous scenes with a different personality. It’s neat but really a huge letdown.
>>
who the fuck thought this new tomefure would be a good idea
>>
>>47322609
Same. As a devote Christian, this is why I play the all ages version
>>
>>47322633
I skipped it because it wasn't written by 十全. I bet it has happy endings and closure and everything. Why even bother?
>>
File: 2023_04_19_272_t.jpg (488 KB, 2048x1536)
488 KB
488 KB JPG
>>47322609
dumb best friend characters having a breakdown because of the MC's success is funny
>>
File: 1703213722764425.png (571 KB, 869x652)
571 KB
571 KB PNG
Finished Rihoko's route. I really want to protect her. On another note, I couldn't get half of her CGs because Kaoru got mad at me at the end so I'll have to redo her route later.
>>
>>47322651
I've played some of it and it completely has the wrong vibe. Making one of these without Juu Zen is such a baffling decision.
>>
>>47322216
>>47322781
We walkthrough-GODs live in heaven.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (105 KB, 1024x286)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>47321258
it is a nukige but it also wouldn't fit in any other genre. even if you considered the path it takes to be shock value the fact is most of the text is her voice or thoughts on her path to losing it. i've read plenty of fucked up things before and since then but honestly nothing sticks in my mind more than this game. it's also short so you won't lose much giving it a try. i dare say it's probably even more than what you were looking for
>>
>>47323690
Thanks for the input. that sort of mindbreak does sound appealing.
>>
>>47323690
What makes it different from other mindbreak/調教 type nukige
>>
File: 5542.png (44 KB, 1024x768)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>47323757
if you do happen to read it i'd like to know your opinion on it, doesn't need to be a long post just if it lived up to your expectations or my hype or not

>>47323773
i mean i'm not sure, off the top of my head i've read plenty of stuff like 監禁少女 and old KISS games to various bishop games and so on and i liked plenty of them but this game just stands out. i originally picked it up because i just wanted to try something from the dev sumisumi/touchable and wasn't really sure what i was getting into but when i was done i was just sitting there thinking wow what the fuck did i just read. like the game isn't long and this is a spoiler but there's a scene where she gets strapped into a VR machine and gets used as a seedbed by a giant squid or whatever and during that she gets impregnated and gives birth but at the end despite it being a terrible experience, for one brief moment she was a mother and knew motherhood. but now she returns to reality and is just empty, she has nothing. her hopes, dreams, future, even humanity, everything is taken from her just like that. a lot of games focus on a fat evil bastard going kukuku i'll turn you into a slave or the girl losing to dick but this just goes a slightly different route focusing entirely on her thoughts and emotions

also i'm not trying to say this is some masterpiece, i liked it for what it was but i can imagine plenty of reasons why others might not like it
>>
>>47324183
Oh that sounds really good
>>
>>47322633
I liked it. More tomefure is always good.
>>47322651
Correct, all of the depression and loneliness is gone and MC realizes all he needed to do to make friends was read jujutsu kaisen so he can talk to his friends about how cool and strong Gojo is.
(this is not a joke
>>
>>47325100
>Correct, all of the depression and loneliness is gone and MC realizes all he needed to do to make friends was read jujutsu kaisen so he can talk to his friends about how cool and strong Gojo is.
Thats accurate to real life though
>>
>>47328131

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.