[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Midwest NuggetFest.png (40 KB, 624x365)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>What:
NuggetFest, big ole' /k/ meetup with lots of guns, alcohol and good folks.

>Where:
On a private farm near Stover, Missouri.

>When:
October 6th - 8th Friday to Sunday.

>What to bring?
Firearms, ammo, camping gear, food, water, a good attitude and whatever else you'll need to comfortably camp out for 3 days innawoods.

Additional info: www.nuggetfest.com

We also have a Discord "kommunity" ,email me for an invite.

Questions, comments, concerns, Want to join the mailing list? Email: thewhitebishop@outlook.com
>>
>>35150099
>Directions
The turn onto the driveway is here
38°26'15.0",-93°03'29.8"

If you have ATF paperwork for NFA items the actual address is
589 Hwy 52
Stover, MO 65078

Working party is THIS WEEKEND. 15, 16, & 17 September
Contact Big Dick to coordinate at frunnum@hotmail.com
>>
last call for anyone needing to carpool out of wichita or kansas city.
>>
>>35150099
>south east
Nigger that's the south. Nobody from Louisiana ever says they're from the South East.
>>
Are there going to be any cute traps there?
>>
I am located in central iowa. If you are from iowa and need a ride, lemme know. I got a jeep and at the moment, enough room for 3 more guys.
>>
>>35150210
>enough room for 3 more guys.
slut
>>
File: just for you midwest.png (36 KB, 624x365)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>35150139
Better?
>>
>>35150257
Southwest should still be it's own thing desu, Arizona is nothing like Tennessee. Split Texas.
>>
>>35150257
>South
>Not "Hot Shitter Hole"
>>
Setting up a shooting contest

First elimination will be a team round
It'll be a fine balance of precision and volume of fire
We'll balance number of people on each team on site. Going for 4-5 people per team.
First elimination can use optics or irons
Any gun you want, semi auto, bolt auction, etc
long gun or pistol
no FA or shotguns

Winning team in first round will go to second round and compete against each other.
Second elimination will be more Long distance precision
No optics, irons only

I'll announce full rules and how it'll work on site
>>
>>35150254
oh well. you can hop in the back ;)
>>
There might also be a more traditional style rifle match, using either milsurp bolt-actions or modern day semi-autos with either irons or optics 4x or less in magnification.
>>
Are hispanics invited lol some of yall are too into politics and stuff texas born and raised trump supporter
>>
>>35150347
Show up, don't be an asshole, be safe, and anyone can come.
>>
>>35150347
There will be a small wall erected, you can only have fun once you cross it.
>>
>>35150375
Alrighty i got some ak's i can bring full auto if you think were gonna have a problem with the atfs i can just bring some antique muskets and pistols
>>
>>35150398
The wall will possibly be on the bank of the creek for authenticity.

>>35150411
Poor bait. All items that are legally required to be register with the ATF or any other agency MUST be so registered and have the proper paperwork filed to bring them onto the property.
>>
>>35150398
Don't worry im 6"2 i don't think those hardcore trump supporters will budge
>>
>>35150428
Ok got it legal weapons only
>>
Some stuff I plan on bringing
Scorpion EVO sbr
CZ SP01
45 octane suppressor (only 1/2x28 threads)
.30 QD suppressor
Scar 17
Ar pistol lower with 556 and .300 blk upper
mossberg shockwave
Thinking about bringing an AK and if so which one.
Also something I want to recommend that I did last time at the farm, Have a row of tarp for people to shoot on. but also have a row of tarps infront of the shooting line to catch any forward thrown brass, to help with clean up.
>>
>>35150553
Appreciate the suggestion. Thanks!
>>
>>35150099
Bump
>>
>>35150134
Will you be driving back through Kansas City after NF?
>>
Well known YouTuber confirmed to be in attendance
>>
>>35150428
Unless you are an IRS agent you can fuck yourself because I'm not showing stamps to anyone without a warrant
>>
>>35152481
Awesome.
>>
>>35152487
>He owns the property that NF will be on.
>Show him your shit or no full auto funs.
>>
>>35153726
Yeah we don't want anyone having to come out and stop the fun for an investigation into your bullshit.
>>
Any whiskey drinkers coming? I've got a 30 year old bottle of nikka taketsuru that I plan on bringing.
>>
>>35154129
Oh nice, I wouldn't mind a nip of that.
>>
>>35154129
yeah man
>>
File: 1504256117122.jpg (23 KB, 402x431)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Anyone from OH?
>>
I can't even come till next year boys
>>
bump
>>
>>35154885
I am what's up
>>
>>35156916
Nofunz lurker here looking for a carpool, would like to attend.
>>
Can i bring a fatted calf to slaughter?
>>
>>35157865
We're going to have a sheep. Pass this time. Maybe next year?
>>
I'll be running either 80 or 76 through PA from Jersey, anyone one either route in a pickup I need a passenger.
>>
>>35150304
>>35157865
>>35158592
The sheep will not be part of the shooting contest.
>>
i personally have reported this to the FBI a few times. cant wait to watch this shit get raided on live stream.

>right wing pro-nazi terrorism gun meet up

oh they will be waiting for you faggots and your lugers
>>
File: 1491175896171.jpg (37 KB, 600x600)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>35159726
>>
>>35159726
So you're coming to broadcast livestream?
Awesome!
I don't know if you made it two years ago, but there's very little signal in the camp area. Maybe if you set up satcom transmitters up the hill by the parking area you'll get it reliably.
Can't wait to see you dude. What guns will you be bringing?
>>
>>35152413
Aye, ill be driving through both both ways if need be
>>
>>35159895
Man i want to go to this, and i live pretty damn close but im actually worried about someone calling the ATF/FBI as a troll and getting the place raided. or that chance that some fucker shows up and borrows the first gun he can get his hands on and trys to kill us all.

Its like the elephant in the room here, is there any kind of security? maybe require some ID's or a deposit, or just hold on to something in case something happens. everyone who attends, even for a few minutes, should somehow be accounted for. make this one person job or something, and have a couple guys strictly be security.

this is 2017 were talking about guys. thieves, political bullshit, crazy people, trolls, lawsuits, getting swatted, suicidal people... these are all real possibilities
>>
>>35160151
do you have to be 21 to attend? Underage drinking (PLUS GUNS!) is more than enough reason for police to show up. doesnt matter if its private property.

More then likely it will go down like this: Some fag at the meet up posts a picture on /k/ or /pol/ about being repilled-mgtow-manly-alpha for doing a manly activity like shooting guns with other men and drinking beer. he'll post a bunch of pictures of neckbeards with horrible gun etiquette then 4chan will turn it into a game of sending pizza's and police to the property and seeing who gets their first.

100% guaranteed.
>>
>>35160151
>Man i want to go to this, and i live pretty damn close but im actually worried about someone calling the ATF/FBI as a troll and getting the place raided.
Do you have anything legally to worry about? There's been a boatload of NuggetFests where someone has threatened exactly that.

>or that chance that some fucker shows up and borrows the first gun he can get his hands on and trys to kill us all.
That's been threatened multiple times as well. Why would they need to borrow one? At NF people practically throw guns into your hands saying "here check this out, shoot it!" Practically though, there's how many armed people there who'd stop any active shooter event? What makes NF moreso a target than anywhere else?

>Its like the elephant in the room here, is there any kind of security?
Creep has a trusted cadre of friends, mostly current or former military, he asks to help keep an eye on things and "babysit" as necessary.

>maybe require some ID's or a deposit, or just hold on to something in case something happens. everyone who attends, even for a few minutes, should somehow be accounted for.
If someone wants to do the unlikely things you suggest, how will any of this stop them?

>make this one person job or something, and have a couple guys strictly be security.
See third bullet point's response.

>this is 2017 were talking about guys. thieves, political bullshit, crazy people, trolls, lawsuits, getting swatted, suicidal people... these are all real possibilities
Again, what makes NF a more likely location for any of this to happen over any other population center?
>>
>>35159726
>implying half of us aren't undercover feds
>>
>>35160151
>>35160245
These issues have already been addressed. NuggetFest has had 10 events over the course of 3 years without any of those issues impacting the event. We got this.
>>
>>35160318
What about furries? I'm pretty sure it's hunting season in MO, I could imagine that ending badly.
>>
>>35160250
>Again, what makes NF a more likely location for any of this to happen over any other population center?

The fact that youve been posting it on not only the internet, but 4chan of all places, for months on end.

People literally feed on personal information here, and the location of a bunch of neckbeards meeting up to shoot gun sound to good to pass up.

I seen things about this posted on /b/ multiple times this week alone(probably you), ive seen random talk on /pol/ as well (probably you as well) but thousands of people know about this now, and not exactly the people you want to know.
>>
>>35160338
*years
>>
>>35160338

These events have been going on for years with literally just as much advertising in advance every time. The people who have things to hide don't come. The publicity is a protection all it's own.

You're a free adult allowed to go where you please and associate how you will.
>>
>>35160338
>The fact that youve been posting it on not only the internet, but 4chan of all places, for months on end.
It's no secret. There's a dedicated website as well as a facebook group. What's your point?

>People literally feed on personal information here, and the location of a bunch of neckbeards meeting up to shoot gun sound to good to pass up.
They haven't had this at other shooting events that have been going on larger and are more widely publicized.

>I seen things about this posted on /b/ multiple times this week alone(probably you),
I don't post on /b/

>ive seen random talk on /pol/ as well (probably you as well)
I don't even go on /pol/

>but thousands of people know about this now
Exactly what I want

>not exactly the people you want to know.
How can you keep knowledge of a public event away from the people you don't want to know about it while still publicizing it to the people you do want to know about it?
>>
>when none of your co-workers are able to cover your three hour shift on Friday, meaning your twelve hour drive (not including a side-trip from college to home) would get you there past midnight Friday night
>driving a cumulative 30 hours just for ~twelve hours of daylight fun because you also have to leave early to get back home in time

JUST

I'm going to do it, but damn do long haul drives suck. Longest I've ever driven was a ~6hr stretch.
Wirty, how do you do it...
>>
>>35160470
If it's any consolation we appreciate what you're willing to put up with to attend and we look forward to seeing you there komrade.
>>
>>35160496
Oh I totally look forward to it too, this will be my first NF. After seeing pics and webms of other meets I just felt like "These are my people. I belong there."
Years down the line I want to be able to say that I was there.
>>
Oh, im bringing beard kits for prizes, maybe 3 or 4 of em.

>OIL ME UP SENPAI
>>
>>35161001
Go to bed faggot. You have to get up early and can't drink bourbon tonight.
>>
>>35161041
Man dont fucking remind me. Gay as fuck 5am shift
>>
>>35150099
Will their be any NFA items you can rent? Like Big Sandy?
>>
>>35161147
I will be bringing mine>>35150553
The scar 17, 5.56 and .300 blk pistol uppers have a QD muzzle for my .30 cal if you want to try any of those. As well as my .45 octane for my 9mm pistol and SBR. Im currently trying to decide if I want to being my 12.5" saiga SBR. My brother will probably bring his .22 suppressor and his Krink again.
>>
>tfw no guns
Yo is it cool if I bring some camp food to share with you lads? I can sell you some wares too
>>
>>35162468
I can make some good ass jerky or whatever you guys wanna recommend
>>
>>35162468
Yeah man
>>
>>35162468
You're our camp wife now
>>
>>35162468
Yeah. I trade bullets and time with my guns for food.
>>
>>35162475
I have goat jerky.
>>
>>35164808
Are you bringing it? That Deer Jerky you made back in 2015 was amazing.
>>
>>35154885
>>35156916
Different OHfag here.

>>35159895
Remember the BLM guys that got called in on a noise complaint last year?
>>
>>35167347
Of course. Might even give a bit out for prizes for the shooting contest.

>>35167504
Last year at the public campground with the public range? Yup, that was our .50 cal that made the big boom and scared the horses.
>>
Everyone who's coming out to working party tomorrow I'll set up the "turn here dumbass" sign as soon as I can once I'm on site. It'll be on the south side of Hwy 52. GPS coordinates on the second post of this thread.
>>
>>35170023
Cool. I'll be there Saturday morning.
>>
>>35159968
I'm the CA anon who's talked about bussing. Here's my throwaway email I'd like to talk more about the logistics of it all. Radomflare@gmail.com
>>
Man I want to go but I only own a mosin and AR. Sakuya said to not even bother if you bring the same generic stuff as everyone else :(
>>
>>35171023
Pretty sure troll, but if not, come anyway. Don't let anyone tell you that you shouldn't come.
>>
>>35171023
Yeah well when I was with your mom last night she said you should go.
>>
>>35160305
Shit, I'm applying for CBP.
>>
>>35170911
Good fucking luck with that.
>>
>>35153726
>>35153876
Like I said, show me a warrant or no stamps for you

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.