[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: wojak_computer.png (252 KB, 511x428)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
There is literally nothing wrong with Tapco SKS stocks, as long as you still keep the original of course.
>>
I like DAO pistols.
>>
>>39410538
>t. Bubba
>>
no one should be able to own guns and they should all be ground up and made into fertilizer and if we banned all guns it would force people to do world piece
>>
>>39410538
Strike fire pistols have triggers that feel like bullpup triggers, even aftermarket upgraded ones.
>>
>>39410548
World peace would mean the end of humanity.

The tragedy of humanity is that it is at its very best and makes the most progress, technologically and socially, when on the precipice of conflict and strife. A topic that’s been broached in literature for over 2000 years.
>>
>>39410552
I think it'd be more accurate to say you just don't understand how trigger design works at all and you blame it on the gun using a striker, because whether the force is delivered linearly or rotationally makes all the difference in your mind, not the actual sear engagement or the disconnector design or any of that.
>>
>>39410565
Nope. I understand how they work mr know it all comic book guy from the simpsons. I just hate the way they feel. Prefer DA/SA every day of the week.
>>
stock glock sights are fine.
>>
>>39410538
Made my beater SKS alot more fun to shoot
>>
If hi-point made a 10mm pistol I'd have the carbine and the pistol for my contingency plan.
>>
AK ergos are laughably bad for right handed shooters
>>
>>39410625
AK ergos are laughably bad for anyone who isn't a slavic turbomanlet.
>>
Dogs are literally the worst battle buddy, crows are better
>>
>>39410575
>Prefer DA/SA every day of the week.
Dumbass, both hammer fired and striker fired pistols can be DA/SA.

You know less than you think you do.
>>
It’s more fun to shoot 5.56 out of anything but an AR.
>>
>>39410548
Right, because as we all know, violence ans warfare have only existed as long as firearms have.
>>
>>39410733
Fine hammer fired DA/SA. Since most DA/SA hand guns are hammer fired I thought it went without saying. The inability to read between the lines, so to speak, in language and situations, is the sign of an autist you autist.
>>
>>39410772
>Goes without saying
No, it really doesn't. You don't know what you're talking about and just assuming everyone else is as or more ignorant than you on the subject.

You can either take this as a learning experience or keep enshrining your own inadequacies whenever someone challenges your preconceived notions and be the laughingstock of any high-level discussion on objective facts.
>>
>>39410552
Yeah I only shoot DA/SA for that reason
>>
>>39410538
Guns are unnecessary and should be banned so that everyone can go back to using glorious swords and axes.
>>
>>39410590
You can just ream the chamber by 3mm.
>>
>>39410772
Nope. You say DA/SA and most people think of a hammer gun. Im not trying to look smart only say I think striker hand gun triggers by and large feel squishy like a bullpup. Why are you trying to argue an opinion? Haha.
>>
>>39411022
Meant for >>39410806
>>
A pistol thats not DAO or at least hammer-fired DA/SA without a manual safety is fucking dumb because it just needs a slightly light touch of the trigger for an accidential discharge. Especially the masses of striker fired Glock derivates. And please dont call that thing at Glock triggers a safety.

Also: Grip safety is absolutely fine
>>
>>39410979
>be anon
>go to war with a two handed axe
>nobody talks with you because they are afraid of such style
>get told to attack
>charge first
>get shot
>complain autisticly about unfair means of warfare
>realize at the last breath that you were the only one charging
>nobody talked to you because you were an autistic retard
>they just wanted to get rid of you
>>
>>39410759
violence and warfare have existed only as long as weapons have and all weapons should be banned
>>
>>39410538
PCC are useless and it's functionality can be replaced with an SBR or shotgun
>>
Joining the military makes you a thug for the corporate mob

Saddam Hussein's goals were noble
>>
>>39411159
>Saddam Hussein's goals were noble
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6H9jxwCMiI
>>
>>39410538
It's better than no stock at all, but the gun is kind of made for a traditional rifle grip.
There's much worse stocks out there than the Tapco ones, I'll say that, such as that horrible Canadian pistol gripped stock, which isn't even aesthetically presentable even if you squint.

>>39410547
If you can fix it in a couple of minutes (as is the case with drop-in stocks), then it doesn't qualify as bubba. It has to be some kind of irreversible, or very difficult to fix damage done directly to the parts, usually with tools and extremely poor skills and judgement.

JB welding caliber conversion sleeves into chambers, or cutting down the stock or barrel with a hacksaw, leaving a jagged stump of a crown, those are bubba, because they're really poorly done and cannot easily be fixed.
>>
>>39411152
They're more or less just recreational guns.
Nobody gets an MP5 carbine because it will be a really great weapon, there's much better options.
Guns like these are for enjoying and having fun with.
>>
.45 is meh
.40 is meh
1911 is meh
sks is meh
mini14/30 is meh
kac is meh
hk is meh
glawk is meh
etc
>>
>>39411249
>etc
so you're basically admitting that you're a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian?
>>
>>39410548
>fertilizer
Steel shavings and plastic? What kind of hippy are you.
>>39410806
Shut up, seriously. If you act like that in real life I bet people leave the room when you show up.
>>
Fudds and boomers are the strongest race
>>
>>39411152
>Disregards 50% of the population
PCC’s are the perfect female self defense rifle.
>>
>>39411258
no
>>
>>39411282
5.56mm guns recoils less, weighs less, are far less likely to overpenetrate interior walls, and have far better terminal ballistics.

9mm carbines are for fun and recreation.
>>
File: you.jpg (36 KB, 552x423)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>39411319
>5.56mm guns recoils less than 9mm carbines
>>
>>39410559
I think we're doing pretty decently. Industrialization and surplus is good at making people fight less.

What we can aim for is making war and poverty less common.
>>
5.45 is the coolest caliber
>>
>>39411329
Yes.
>>
>>39411159
>Joining the military makes you a thug for the corporate mob
yeah but the corporate mob also made it so joining the military is the only attainable job for young people with actual benefits, reasonable pay, and job security.

MAsterfully crafted to be that way im sure
>>
>>39410652
Agreed that dogs are a tired meme. That said why the hell a crow?
Also
>Vast majority of gun owners are insufferable backwards dildos that shouldn't be trusted with so much as a sharpened pencil.
>>
File: 1536969160150.jpg (55 KB, 360x360)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>39411304
>>
I unironically like stippling fight me
>>
I unironically like XDm's fight me
>>
>>39411152
They allow you to have a gun with a stock that uses the same ammo as a handgun you already own.

They perform nicely with suppressors and subsonic ammo, so they can be a good idea for home defense because they won't disorient you through super loud noise in an enclosed space or affect your vision if fired at night.

They've no place in any military tho
>>
>>39410652
>>39411499
the best combat buddy is a horse bc u can shoot it in the head and use it as cover like that one scene in lonesome dove
>>
Sig Sauer is shit.
>>
>>39411652
The thread is about unpopular opinions, anon, not common knowledge.
>>
Mortars are potentially one of the most effective weapon systems on the modern battlefield. A significant percentage of fighting vehicles currently armed with autocannons should instead have gun-mortars with adjustable gas vents to alter the trajectory. Dumb shells can be used for cheap direct fire and area bombardment, but anti-armor smart munitions are the real deal.
>>
here is an unpopular opinion, I didn't fuck your mom last night!
>>
>>39411608
I thought Gus slit her throat to not waste a bullet, just going off my memory of the book though
>>
>>39411880
There's no reason to lie online anon
>>
>>39410538
I like high ammunition prices because it increases the number of people who literally aren't worth a bullet in the world.
>>
>>39411354
And then vets will come home and wave their gibsmedats in your face.
>Even if you're married and have a house at 24, you still shit your pants in 6th grade, Craig.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.