[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1538647013593.png (783 KB, 1080x1920)
783 KB
783 KB PNG
I don't get why pic related is problematic to trannies. If cis guys had tits, you bet they'd enjoy the attention they could get with them. So why can't trans guys take advantage of the fact they're born female?
>>
> If cis guys had tits, you bet they'd enjoy the attention they could get with them
lol wut.
They get surgery to remove gyno.
>>
>>10797940
ewww
>>
File: 1538517752132.jpg (15 KB, 480x368)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Because proudly showing off primary sex characteristics means you're not trans. If a desire for attention outweighs claimed dysphoria, that dysphoria doesn't exist in the first place.
>>
>>10797940
>I'm suuuuper dysphoric about my body(including my boobs), but I'm still going to cosplay as a woman and show my tiddies for likes on instagram UwU
>>
>>10797940
>If cis guys had tits, you bet they'd enjoy the attention they could get with them.
In what country?
They'd need to be comfy in being hetero or gay, you tard.
This is also implying that they wouldn't experience dysphoria based on the idea that men shouldn't have tits.
>>
>>10797974
Don't you freaks want this though? The attention, the social media attraction, the normalization, the forcing of this shit on children?
>>
>>10797940
That pic is a prime example of attention-seeking trender bullshit.
>>
>>10797940
>If cis guys had tits, you bet they'd enjoy the attention they could get with them.
your shitposts dont even make sense you stupid retard
>>
>>10797948
If it was unattractive moobs, sure. If it was looking like a hot girl, maybe not.

>>10797960
Accepting your body is one way of dealing with it. Like trans girls talking about their pickles.

>>10797981
>dysphoria based on the idea that men shouldn't have tits.
Dysphoria from social issues?
>>
>>10797974
fuck, i'd avoid this person like the plague
>>
>>10797992
direct action is better for the children, I personally inject every little girl with testosterone whenever I see one! :^)
>>
>>10798008
A man with boobs would look weird. If they were feminine, they'd be a tranny.
>>
>>10798008
If they accepted their body they wouldn't be dysphoric about it. And a trans guy that refuses a masectomy is just a trender imo.
>>
>>10798019
Are you giving boys the estrogen they need too?
>>
>>10798030
ofc, but I do that through the water supply!
I'm working on becoming a mohel so I can give orchiectomies before they get any development too!
>>
File: 20181004_093258.jpg (187 KB, 514x685)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>10797940
>>
>>10798019
Joking about doing pedo shit, typical degenerate. I'm sure you aren't part of the 45%, hon.
>>
>>10798008
>A girl with a pickle
nice, I can deal with having a dick and not being dysphoric.
>A guy with a pussy
nice, I can deal with having a pussy and not being dysphoric.

>A girl with broad shoulders a beard and a square body
no

>A guy with tits a hour glass shape and a nice butt
no
>>
>>10798048
I am already! I'm making sure that number drops to zero from my efforts uwu
>>
>>10798058
"Efforts?" What do you know of honest work, freak? Do you really believe we won't hold you and your ilk back from ever achieving normalcy?
>>
>>10798110
can't hold us back when we trans yeah children lmao
>>
>>10798008
>Dysphoria from social issues?
I don't think that's a fair assessment. Some men have "tits" i.e. fat deposits on their chest, but they're not the same as female mammaries and they're generally stigmatized as either a sign of being fat or otherwise some kind of freakish hormonal imbalance.
This isn't merely some social definition, it's normalized by sheer numbers and typical biology, but also this "social definition" is widely internalized among men.
in other words:
most people learn men do not have boobs, women have boobs. some women may have flet chests, but men do not have fat deposits on their chests unless they are fat, and even this is undesirable
this is something people internalize, they believe on a fundamental level of understanding humanity, and this creates body dysphoria.
>>
>>10798039
Good job. exactly what they need.
>>
>>10797940
Agreed but only on the sexual aspect. If you’re ftm, pre-T and attracted to guys you might as well flaunt your ass and tits. It’s like you’re a reverse trap.
>>
>tfw ftm on T but haven't been able to have top surgery yet
>tfw attracted to men and no bf to dress up as a chick for in bed
>>
>>10798364
>It’s like you’re a reverse trap.
It's not a trap if you flaunt clockable features, that's just being a woman
>>
>ornaments on forearm (feminine)
>legs close together (VERY feminine)
>"I'm not a girl!"
yeah sure m8 :^
>>
File: 1515629821705.jpg (164 KB, 750x1030)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>10798464
Umm sweetie, boys can be cute and feminine too, please stop with this gender binary normativity xoxoxo
>>
>>10798422
AHH FUCKING THIS. I JUST WANNA WEAR LINGERIE FOR A CUTE BF WHO STILL SEES ME AS A DUDE OUTSIDE OF THE BEDROOM
WHERE ARE THE GUYS WHO WANNA DO THIS WITH ME
>>
>>10798521
On fetish dating sites which include crossdressing as an option.
>>
File: image.jpg (1.12 MB, 3264x2448)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>10798521
Well... thinking of it is kinky AF to be fair, if I wasn’t so legally (young) adult I could have helped y’a ;)
>>
>>10798521
>>10798422
Why do ftms like dressing as girls?

Like you want to get rid of your tits but in the meanwhile you want to dress them up in lacy bras?
>>
>>10797940
Im a cis-guy with a lot of gyno despite my weight, I dont exactly like to show that and cut down my bodyfat below 8% to reduce it.
It has worked, I can run without them hurting now, but they still shake.
This is part of the reason I rarely take off my shirt.
>>
>>10798521
I would like that, but you would obviously have to act like a guy outside to be treated as such.
>>
>>10797940
now that Im on HRT and more chill Im also more like: life as a women probably would be easier, but I also remember that when I had to permanently live that way it wasnt ok at all. Living as a grill for maybe a week fine but would you really wanna live as a girl permanently? Besides that a guy with boobs obv looks like a full freak no matter if its nice boobs or ugly moobs
>>
Fk that sombra got a nice body
>>
>>10798482
sure but this person is pretty much the equivalent of a hon
>>
>>10798364
Im the reverse trap I keep hitting um qt gay bottoms just to realize ayyy I dont have a cock so we do it in reverse and Ill dump them a few weeks later cus this shit retarded

flaunting ass or tits would be useless as they r ugly af and I like qt fembois
>>
>>10798053
For some people like you, genital dysphoria is less, for the person in OP, maybe her breast dysphoria is less.

>>10798142
If the idea men shouldn't have moobs is part of male socialization, then obviously ftms won't have internalized it, let alone applied it to breasts.

>>10798364
>Agreed but only on the sexual aspect.
What do you mean?

>It’s like you’re a reverse trap.
It's like you're a cis male trap, you pass as a girl despite identifying as male.
>>
>>10798039
if only that was true
>>
>>10802661
>implying the opposite gender doesn't learn basic expectations of gender-based appearance
it's part of socialization IN GENERAL
Your dad and uncles might have moobs, so they're probably not going to tell you men shouldn't have them, but Hollywood and Paris and the gay scene will all tell you that.
>>
>>10806513
Please don't insult hons like that.
>>
>>10797992
No actually I don’t want the attention that’s what freaks like you want to believe
>>
>>10797974
for many transmen, attention > dysphoria
>>
a) You get tired of it. Even if I were into boobs or into people liking my boobs, I wouldn't devote my entire life to fetishizing myself. At some point I have to stop masturbating lol

b) It's hard to be in any way turned on or appreciative when you have an aversion to the thing in question because it feels like some Lovecraftian horror growth from outer space that you were sentenced to watch develop on your body at puberty and then have to show off. You end up just traumatized by your own body and barely able to look at it.

c) I doubt the statistically average cis guy would appreciate the attention tits get
>>
>>10813064
word
>>
>>10797960
Go tell that to 'suck on my girldick!! uwu' transbians.
>>
File: mama mia.jpg (56 KB, 780x519)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>10797940
>>
>>10815067
Gladly.
>>
>>10799060
I do not want to dress up as a girl per se, but there is just something fucking erotic about lace. I didn't have any interest in wearing them when I was still female, but after being on T for about 10 years and looking like a hairy dude, I suddenly realized I had a fetish for lace.

I love pictures of burly men wearing lace panties, stockings, garterbelts etc and I do not view them as women in any way. Same reason I want to wear them sometimes myself in the bedroom, they are really erotic and kinky on men.
>>
>>10813064
>Even if I were into boobs or into people liking my boobs, I wouldn't devote my entire life to fetishizing myself. At some point I have to stop masturbating lol
That's when you stop taking selfies and pull on a bra. Nothing the ftm in OP has said implies he doesn't do that.

>It's hard to be in any way turned on or appreciative when you have an aversion to the thing in question
I don't think OP mentioned being turned on by your own body, but either way, that aversion is something for trans people, not cis people's feelings.

>I doubt the statistically average cis guy would appreciate the attention tits get
If you mean because they're straight, then that's ignoring the fact most ftms aren't. Also, lesbians exist.
>>
>>10797940
That is just thot-tier attention-whoring, if that person was even slightly legit, it would wear shorts and a binder/sports bra.
>>
>>10797940
>>10798042
Why are ftm trenders so goddamn cute. It's not fair.
>>
>>10798042
I wanna fuck Skye
>>
>>10817024
Straight man, bisexual man, lesbian or bisexual woman?
>>
>>10817024
>>10815488
Im really into androgyny too but tomboys are such a extreme turn off, especially that those females aren't even really andro looking they just wear male clothing and are somewhat skinny.
Traps and girls with loli like body proportions are top tier

Or what exactly is the appeal of girls in male clothing?
>>
>>10817143
I completely disagree, I much prefer very fem girls in very masculine outfits to the andro look

It's sort of like how fem clothes can make MTFs feel worse because it draws out the masculine features. Masculine clothes does the reverse, it draws attention to the feminine. Except suits and pantsuits, those suck.
>>
>>10817326
well I just assumed that you guys were into the andro look and therefore didnt get it, I agree with you
>>
>>10797940
what style of swimsuit/bra is she wearing?
>>
>>10815214
>I love pictures of burly men wearing lace panties, stockings, garterbelts etc and I do not view them as women in any way. Same reason I want to wear them sometimes myself in the bedroom, they are really erotic and kinky on men.
so ftms can have crossdressing fetishes??
>>
>>10821328
why shouldnt they?
fetishes are unlimited
>>
ftm here. boobs are one of the biggest problems of dysphoria just because they are the most obvious signifier that someone is female. it doesn't really compare to mtfs talking about their dicks because you wouldn't see their dicks when talking to them or standing near them, etc, as well as you would notice a rack.
hope that helps, i suck at writing.
>>
>>10822561
but crossdressing is a male/mtf thing!
>>
>>10797974
How do you know they weren't feeling dysphoric when taking that photo? Don't make generalizations about people you know nothing about.
>>
>>10830346
because she's boasting about her body and begging for attention at it
>>
>Aydens.
>>
>>10826616

If you saw a fat cis guy with big man tits, would you think they make him more feminine? I think the real problem is assigning gender to body parts and ways of presenting oneself. Gender is 100% in the mind of the individual, and has nothing whatsoever to do with body parts or the perceptions of others. We have to work past these ideas that are relics of more bigoted times.
>>
>>10832662
bait
>>
>>10832595
Oh, put a cork in it. They're obviously showing off their cosplay for the character, and the bathing suit is supposed to represent that. But of course, through your sexist and transphobic mind, that means they're boasting about their body and begging for attention. Some trans individuals are comfortable with exposing their body on the Internet, even if their body does not represent what they identify as. So do us all a favor and fuck off with this talking point that they're just boasting about their body and begging for attention when it's obviously just someone cosplaying as a video game character through the swimsuit that they're wearing. Any other assumptions outside of that is a result of your own problematic thoughts.
>>
>>10797940
There are cis guys with gynecomastia (boobs)
those guys usually struggle with self confidence and are fucked psychologically.
Even if its just manboobs and not gyno, guys are ashamed of their tits.

But nice try, trenders
>>
>>10832662
so you are saying all ftms just should get fat instead?
>>
>>10797940
Damn this bitch is fine
>>
>>10833452
might be a butterface
>>
>>10832815
>They're obviously showing off their cosplay for the character, and the bathing suit is supposed to represent that.
The character doesn't wear a swimsuit.

>sexist and transphobic
?
>>
>>10797940
female to "male"s in a nutshell
>>
>>10838850
Someone didn't read the post.
>>
>>10838901
So why does she want to cosplay a girl in a bikini?
>>
>>10842124
I don't know, it's just a stupid photo that you're all reading too much into. If someone is biologically female and doesn't identify as such, but still wants to wear clothes that are of their biological sex, who cares. Mind your own business.
>>
>>10798482
>career listed as “uke :3 at Yaoi”
w e w
>>
>>10842475
If someone is biologically female, happily presents as female, and accordingly gets called female, why do you get upset that she's being misgendered?
>>
>>10842640
I'm not upset, why would I get upset at some idiot's 4chan post? All I'm saying is you don't know this person and you're making these awful generalizations about who this person is all by one photo. ONE. Like I said, from the way I see, it's a stupid photo of them doing a pool version cosplay of a character and any other thoughts outside of that is a result of your own problematic thoughts. Besides, they're in a fucking pool. What else do you want them to wear?
>>
>>10842640
And for the sake of context, here's the ACTUAL photo. This person has they/them pronouns btw.
>>
>>10842705
I do know this person. I know she's a biological female boasting about her body in her women's bikini and talking about how eager she is to be dressed in her women's clothes again and showing off her female body more.

You're trying to move the goalposts. This was never about what trans people wear to pools. Trans people can wear anything they like to pools and it doesn't stop them being trans or mean they're not dysphoric. But you know who dresses up sexily for a pool, photographs herself dressed up like a sexy woman, and posts the pictures to her instagram followers? I'll give you a clue, it's not trans people.
>>
>>10842725
>>10842755
>I know she's a biological female boasting about her body in her women's bikini and talking about how eager she is to be dressed in her women's clothes again and showing off her female body more.

this does not surprise me
afab trenders, fucking shit up for everyone else as usual
>>
>>10842725
>she's in a fucking pool. What else do you want her to wear?
Maybe not makeup?

This woman has she/her pronouns. That's not up for debate.
>>
>>10797940
>here's my sexy female cosplay
>btw I'm not a girl and that's not up for debate :)
Trenders are a joke.
>>
>>10842755

>I do know this person.

I'm meaning you don't know who they are personally (at least I assume). You might know them through posts on Instagram, but you don't know who that person is.

>I know she's a biological female boasting about her body in her women's bikini and talking about how eager she is to be dressed in her women's clothes again and showing off her female body more.
>But you know who dresses up sexily for a pool, photographs herself dressed up like a sexy woman, and posts the pictures to her instagram followers? I'll give you a clue, it's not trans people

Jesus Christ, are generalizations all you can do and post about in your replies? You have no idea who this person is, and because they wear clothes that are more ideal to their biological sex or happens to dress sexily in the pool does not make them a lesser trans person than who they are. You see, people like you are the problem, and it's why trans people are down and depressed a lot of the time because you try to bring them down for their own version of their truth. You make assumptions about other trans individuals because god forbid, it doesn't align with your image of what a trans person should be, and as a result, you hurt the trans community and you bring them down, making them feel lesser about themselves. Let people express how they want to express and mind your own business.
>>
>>10842777
Not a trend.

>>10842810
>Maybe not makeup?

Again, who cares. If they're trans male that wants to express themselves by wearing makeup, they're a trans male. If they're non-binary or genderqueer and they want to express themselves by wearing makeup, they're non-binary or genderqueer. It doesn't matter. As long as you live accordingly to your truth, then that's all that matters.

>This woman has she/her pronouns. That's not up for debate.

Actually, this person has they/them pronouns. That's not up for debate.
>>
>>10842954
>Not a trend.
Oh, sorry, guess I meant "doing it for the attention". Which is the trend.
>>
>>10842898
I know exactly who she is, because she's broadcast it loud and clear. She couldn't state she's a female woman any more clearly if she said "pronouns she/her" and you know it.

I would never bring down trans people or make assumptions about them or judge them for not fitting a stereotype. But what I would do to trans people is irrelevant when discussing a cis chick like her.

>Let people express how they want to express
I'm not stopping her. She's perfectly welcome to continue expressing herself like every other cis girl instawhore in a bikini she pretends is a cosplay. But when she pretends to be trans, she's the problem.
>>
>>10842975
>Oh, sorry, guess I meant "doing it for the attention". Which is the trend.

That also isn't true. Non-binary individuals have always been around, and thanks to increased awareness, more non-binary individuals and living life as themselves because there's no longer shame towards who they are as individuals. It's not for attention, non-binary individuals are people and their identities are valid.
>>
>>10843017
>because she's broadcast it loud and clear. She couldn't state she's a female woman any more clearly if she said "pronouns she/her" and you know it.
>But when she pretends to be trans, she's the problem.

Again, no, just because one person dresses up more as their biological sex, it doesn't mean they're not trans. These are again generalizations about a person you know nothing about personally and you're just judging them by a few photos. We can agree that they dress more as their biological sex, but that does not mean they're a fake trans person and they're doing this all for attention. Trans people are the identities they claim to be and we should respect all identities of trans individuals.
>>
>>10842954
I wonder how long "they/them" has been on her profile. Longer than "alien INTP" or not?

>>Maybe not makeup?
>Again, who cares.
Except you're the one who brought up the pool >>10842705
>Besides, they're in a fucking pool. What else do you want them to wear?

She's wearing her bikini and makeup because she's in a pool, right? Totally not because she wants to show off her female body on instagram.
>>
>>10843077
>Trans people are the identities they claim
I agree. Cis girls meanwhile are cis girls.
>>
>>10843104
>She's wearing her bikini and makeup because she's in a pool, right? Totally not because she wants to show off her female body on instagram.

Oh no, look out guys. Anon, got me and found the missing link. Who knew that wearing makeup in a pool automatically means you're not trans and you're just wearing it for attention? How will I ever recover?

Yeah, no, that means jackshit. I'm a woman who wears makeup in the pool and I barely take photos. Does that mean I'm less trans? No, I'm just wearing it because it makes me feel comfortable about myself. Again, like the other Anon, stop making bogus generalizations about people you know nothing about.
>>
>>10843130
If you're implying that the person pictured isn't trans, you're wrong, but nothing I can say or do will ever convince you, so we'll just leave it here.
>>
>>10843141
>I'm a woman who wears makeup in the pool
So is she.
>>
>>10843190
See
>>10843172
>>
>>10843017
>>10842898
>>10843031
>>10842954
You need to go back.
>>
>>10843172
>you're wrong
Maybe this conversation would have been more productive if your position came down to something other than these two words.
>>
>>10843910
>Maybe this conversation would have been more productive if your position came down to something other than these two words.

Haha, that's rich. I tried to have a productive conversation/debate with you, but doing that is the equivalent to talking to a brick wall, so I'm just leaving it be.

Also, I clearly stated my positions, and they were much more than the argument of "you're wrong." You just don't like what I had to say.
>>
>>10843031
Historical non-binaries, "third genders," have ALWAYS just been binary trans people attempting to carve out a way to survive and rationalize their existence in a world that had no way to medically transition. Modern enbies are only trenders, and binary trans people being lead astray by SJW rhetoric.
>>
>>10844351
>You just don't like what I had to say.
I'm happy for you to say whatever you want to say, just like I'm happy for the girl we're arguing over to present however she wants and reap the attention towards like so many other instawhores. But none of that means I'm going to pretend a cis girl is trans and if you do, shame on you.
>>
>>10844381
>Modern enbies are only trenders, and binary trans people being lead astray by SJW rhetoric.

That is simply not true. Enbies are just as valid as any other gender identity. For every third-gender that you claim historically were just individuals who identified as a third gender because there was no way to medically transition during the time (and believe me, there's some truth to that), there were third-genders that were highly prevalent in Indian, Hawaiian, and Native American cultures that truly felt like they were neither male nor female. Third-genders have always been around, they just weren't called non-binary or gender fluid until the late 20th century. It is possible for one to feel like they are neither male nor female, and it's not just because they're confused. I feel like they just truly don't identify as one or other, and I don't really see how we should disrespect another person's identity because of those feelings.
>>
>>10844387
Just like I'm happy for you to say whatever you want to say, no matter how disgusting, transphobic, or sexist it may come off as, but if you're refusing to respect someone's else pronouns because of your perceived image of what a non-binary person, or just a trans person, should be, then shame on you.
>>
>>10844381
This. The others were gay men and lesbians who were victims of heterosexuality being considered a vital part of being a real man or woman.
>>
>>10844505
What have I said at any point that's been either sexist or transphobic? Disgusting is obliviously just your subjective take, like I feel disgusted by cis girls like this one when she tries to hijack and smear trans people's experiences of dysphoria.
>>
>>10844471
That's how those societies dealt with dysphoric people in their midst. It was impossible for them to ever be something close to the gender they wished they were, so society assigned them to spiritual/religious functions to give them something to pour their time into and to explain away their strange feelings as messages from god(s).
How do you explain that with the onset of medical transition and the abandonment of things like eunuchs and third genders we suddenly go from the vast majority of trans people being a "third gender" to being the binary gender they want to transition to otherwise?
>>
>>10844538
>What have I said at any point that's been either sexist or transphobic?

By making generalizations about what trans people, or even women, should look like in order to be themselves, and because of those generalizations, you are denying someone of their own identity. Not every trans person is going to look like the standards of what you think a trans person should look like. If their pronouns are they/them, respect that, that's all I'm saying. You have no idea who this person is or whether or not they're feeling dysphoria, and to suggest that one doesn't because they didn't fit to your standards hurts trans people and their experiences because it means we have to look a certain way in order to gain acceptance from you that we're trans and make it harder for us to be who we are.
>>
>>10844542
>How do you explain that with the onset of medical transition and the abandonment of things like eunuchs and third genders we suddenly go from the vast majority of trans people being a "third gender" to being the binary gender they want to transition to otherwise?

I know this might sound strange to you, but some just don't like to be put in a box or fully labeled. Some just feel like they're none and that the best way to express that is by identifying as a third gender where their expressions are both masculine and feminine. At the end of the day, gender is a social construct, and what we perceive as gender are just figments of what society dictates of what me or you should be as a certain gender. At the end of the day, just be yourself and identify as whatever fits who you are personally.
>>
>>10844689
I'm happy for trans people to look like anything at all and I hope all trans women and men manage to appear in whichever way best helps them handle their dysphoria. I'm not transphobic or sexist.
>>
Trans people want to change themselves and slip into their new role without effecting anyone around them. NonBinary/GenderFluid/Identity Politics Trans Activists want to change nothing about themselves but want to force everyone around them to change.
>>
>>10851554
Well said.
>>
>>10851554
/thread
>>
>>10797960
>Because proudly showing off primary sex characteristics means you're not trans.
So if someone fully transitioned passes really well and gets a really nice boob job, and this alleviates their dysphoria (but perhaps not outright cures it), they are no longer trans? Then what the hell are they? It sure isn't cis.
>>
>>10847866
>I'm not transphobic or sexist.

But putting down other trans people and claiming they haven't fully experienced dysphoria because of your perceived vision of what a trans person should look like is transphobic, and you've been doing that to this non-binary individual.
>>
>>10853449
>But putting down other trans people and claiming they haven't fully experienced dysphoria because of your perceived vision of what a trans person should look like is transphobic
True so far but your point falls down when I haven't done any of this to a trans person.
>>
>>10853962
>True so far but your point falls down when I haven't done any of this to a trans person.

You did with the person pictured in OP's thread. Just say you don't find enbies to be actual trans people, and as small-minded and disgusting as that opinion may be, I'd at least have more respect for you and know where you'd be coming from instead of someone being completely disingenuous when they claim they're not transphobic or when they encourage trans people to look and appear in whatever they feel best helps their dysphoria.
>>
>>10798482
this but unironically
>>
>>10844505
>calling cis people cis is transphobic
>>
>>10853998
You can't be transphobic to cis girls with "they/them" on their twitters. Transphobia happens to trans people.
>>
>>10797940
It should be problematic to non-trannies too.
Zero tolerance for thots.
>>
>>10851554
Perfectly said!
>>
>>10838901
>Claims to be disphoric
>Picks a revealing swimsuit for apparently no reason
>You defend them

I may just be a filthy TERF, but even I'm offended when people claim your problems and then don't act like it's real.
>>
>>10855951
So you believe that non-binary aren't valid trans people? Don't be a chickenshit and dance around your talking points to claim you're accepting of all trans people. Just state that you don't believe non-binary are trans people and as disgusting as that opinion may be, at least you don't come off as disingenuous.
>>
>>10859382
Different anon, but yes, non-binary people aren't trans, so disliking them isn't transphobic. What are they transitioning to, a purple haired girl with an undercut?
>>
>>10854389
They're not cis.

>>10859255
They're a cosplayer, they cosplay. It's what they do. I don't see why people like you in this thread are making this so complicated. Just because a trans person is comfortable showing off a body that they're not proud of because it doesn't represent or express who they are, it does not make them any less trans or any less dysphoric.
>>
File: pepe18.png (101 KB, 1000x700)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>10797940
>>
>>10859407
Not that anon, but what is trans though?
Dysphoria isn't always an all or nothimg thing, that's why enbies exist.
>>
>>10859453
>one does not need to TRANSition into something in order to be TRANS
epic bait
>>
>>10832815
>>10832854
>>
>>10859407
I'm sorry, but one does not need to transition in order to be trans. Not everyone wants to labeled. Some people feel like that neither a male nor a female genitalia represents who they are, and it's as a result that they identify as third gender, and their genders are valid and we should respect who they are and their pronouns
>>
>>10859432
Trans people are people who have dysphoria who undergo HRT and/or various surgeries and procedures (aka: TRANSition) in order to alleviate that dysphoria
Enbies have no dypshoria and do not transition, so they are not trans.
>>10859453
>>10859466
>one does not need to transition to be trans
Do you understand basic etymology? Enbies are literally cis, as in the latin root, meaning “on this side of”
I hope you're trolling. If not, please go back to tumblr.
I have zero respect for trenders who are trying to demedicalize this condition and get my insurance coverage of HRT revoked
>>
>>10859484
>Enbies have no dypshoria and do not transition, so they are not trans.

Enbies DO HAVE dysphoria and do go through the same stuff that a trans male or trans female go through. Don't even fight me about it. I know people who are non-binary or genderqueer that go through some of the same problems that me and you go through as trans women or any other trans person on this site each and every single day, and they are just as valid me and you. You don't even know the half of it, man. The only things you go by are talking points on this site or what regressive LGBT individuals like Milo Yiannopoulos, Blaire White, and Dave Rubin have to say on trans issues. Enbies or third genders are trans people. Period.

>Enbies are literally cis, as in the latin root, meaning “on this side of”

Not true. To be cis, you have to identify as as the sex you were born with. Non-binary don't identify as anything. Do you not understand the definitions and meanings to certain words?

>I hope you're trolling. If not, please go back to tumblr.

Right, because if I'm defending third genders, that automatically means I'm from tumblr. That's some smart intellect you got there.

>I have zero respect for trenders who are trying to demedicalize this condition and get my insurance coverage of HRT revoked

No, the only people who are trying to do just that are regressive conservatives who are completely backwards on social issues and could give two fucks about me and you and constantly trying to degrade us as perverts and predators. A third gender is not doing any of that, and by going off your words, it sounds like you have some issues within yourself as to why you can't accept non-binary individuals as who they are.

Also, nowhere does it say anywhere that dysphoria is limited to just trans women or trans men. Non-binary individuals can certainly feel it too.
>>
>>10859609
>Enbies DO HAVE dysphoria
[citation needed]
I'd find this believable if enbies did anything other than dress like retards and dye their hair neon colors
>Not true. To be cis, you have to identify as as the sex you were born with. Non-binary don't identify as anything. Do you not understand the definitions and meanings to certain words?
Sex is not something you """identify""" as. It is what you are. Enbies do not try to transition to another sex, so they are cissexual. Enbies are cis. End of story.
>No, the only people who are trying to do just that are regressive conservatives who are completely backwards on social issues
I have talked to enbies on twitter who want dysphoria to be removed as a medical condition and think that transitioning is cissexist. Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>10859670
>[citation needed]
>I'd find this believable if enbies did anything other than dress like retards and dye their hair neon colors

Here are some examples of non-binary individuals going through dysphoria. They're not just nobodies like you make them out to being:

https://theestablishment.co/yes-non-binary-people-experience-gender-dysphoria-c056eb3df3c9/

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/gender-dysphoria/

>Sex is not something you """identify""" as. It is what you are.

Oh really? Let's see the definition of cisgender, shall we?

"Cisgender is a term for people whose gender identity matches the sex that they were assigned at birth."

>Enbies do not try to transition to another sex, so they are cissexual. Enbies are cis. End of story.

No, no, no, that does not make them cis. You either identify as your sex or you don't. Enbies do not identify as their sex or any binary gender, which makes them trans. Enbies are trans. End of story.

>I have talked to enbies on twitter who want dysphoria to be removed as a medical condition and think that transitioning is cissexist.

Either you've been trolled or you know some different kind of enbies that I don't know about because every enbie that you describe are the complete opposite of what most enbies are actually like. No enbie that I've ever encountered have ever wanted to remove dysphoria as a medical condition or think that transitioning is cissexism, and if I ever did encounter an enbie, I most certainly would call them out on your stances

Now let's make a deal, why don't YOU fuck off and quit replying back until you have some sense or knowledge to the shit you're actually saying on here? Once you do that, then maybe we can have a reasonable discussion about enbies.
>>
>>10859853
*and if I ever did encounter an enbie like that, I most certainly would call them out on those certain stances.

Sorry, had to fix that. I don't know why I didn't edit beforehand.
>>
>>10797940
>"suuuuuper body dysphoric"

>showing off swimsuit photo of tits online

My brother is an actual FtM.

I don't believe that cosplayer is one.
>>
>>10860645
Ask your brother what he thinks of FTMs like OP.
>>
Try having a total stranger rub you nipples, unconsensually, for a long perios of time, and see how you feel! It's slightly different than that, but still. There is a lot of male gaze and misogyny going on for 90% of young women to be comfortable.

>10797960
Is right.
>>
Try having a total stranger rub you nipples, unconsensually, for a long period of time, and see how you feel! It's slightly different than that, but still. There is a lot of male gaze and misogyny going on for 90% of young women to be comfortable.

>>10797960
Is right.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.