[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: download (29).jpg (672 KB, 2560x1703)
672 KB
672 KB JPG
/clg/ - Cis Lesbian General: Best Friends Edition

Ever had a best friend? Do you have one now? Tell us about em.

REMINDER: We have a constant influx of trolls here. Do not reply to them, they're here for the (You)s. Sage, report, call the cops.

Discord: https://pastebin.com/P644WESi

Recent news:
>people are consistently mistaken for anxietyanon
>thirsty anon begs for emails
>anon has a super shit boss
>tfw no qt noun gf
>[autism intensifies]
>anon loves nazi
>[threadshipping intensifies]

Old bread: >>10832025
>>
File: haha muff.jpg (12 KB, 625x114)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>10843500
someone put a three on the scoreboard please.

yeah i mean it's not just the sleeping though we can also watch a movie, eat pizza, go look at some cows and maybe pet a horse.

it was a tough choice but the project just wasn't yielding results. dad broke the lawn chair I was planning to tie the balloons onto and i threw up in my homemade space helmet during the spinning in circles exercise so it was honestly just a disaster.

just leave me clear the launch pad of any debris -wipes face- you're clear for take off bby
>>
I have no best friends anymore.

I don't even feel like I can trust anyone like that ever again.

Aaaaaand yet I'm alone and want to just sit on a couch with someone nice and soft and cuddly, and cuddle and watch stuff or play vidya while cuddling.

And maybe passionately kissing

and stuff

But yeah

Trust issues. Fuck.
>>
Post emails for email buddies. Mine's clgandchill@gmail.com
>>
I'm not sure if we're official best friends, you know? I consider her mine. But we've never said the words.
>>
File: lmao muff puns tho.png (5 KB, 365x52)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>10843606
desu that all sounds like an absolute blast. I bet you don't have lots of light pollution out there. We should go stargazing too.

Petting a horse sounds like LOTS of fun desu. Do you ride? I used to ride. I miss horses. I should start riding again.

>dad broke the lawn chair I was planning to tie the balloons onto and i threw up in my homemade space helmet during the spinning in circles exercise so it was honestly just a disaster.
this sounds like a dangerous sabotage attempt by foreign dad-shaped agents to undermine your very ambitious and important space project. you should consider sanctions or at least expelling the dad diplomats as a show of force. i'm just glad nobody was hurt when the sabotage came to light.

you know going over the moon is a very important mission. not safe to go alone. i'll just have to bring you with me with my very own launchpad. for safety reasons, you see.
>>
>>10843697
>I have no best friends anymore.
>I don't even feel like I can trust anyone like that ever again.
That's how I felt when I started transitioning.
>>
She's sporty and full of fake confidence. She insists that she doesn't like anyone, but she's the one most willing to help and super loyal. She's clever, but also kinda dumb. We're both really impulsive, so we somehow alternate being the responsible one depending on the situation we're in. She'll talk me out of doing something stupid, because I'll probably get hurt; I'll talk her into doing something stupid, because it'll be funny. She's terrified of horror movies. She'll talk me out of my anxiety attacks. She has gorgeous eyes, and a goofy smile. She looks best with her hair slightly grown out, and curly, but she always wants to cut it too short. She can't dress for shit, but will let me use her as my butch dress up doll. We talk about cute girls, and wing-man for each other. We talk about where we want to travel, and where we want to live. We always talk about it, like we assume we'll be together forever. She says she already knows the perfect place and way to propose to me, and that she'll only reveal it to the girl she thinks is good enough to marry me. I've known her five years and I feel like I've known her forever.

She's my stupid best friend, and I love her.

Fuck, I ended up writing a novel, my bad.
>>
>>10843773
Say the words
>>
>>10843937
fuck, is she me
literally explained to the t
>>
>>10843872
Interesting.

For me it's just PTSD.
>>
*dies*
>>
my best friend is super pregnant and due any moment now and im rly happy for her :)
>>
Had a best guy friend who was also my roommate but then he got a "bisexual" girlfriend who was jealous of me even though he explained to her that I was a lesbian and nothing ever happened or would happen between us.

She ended up making him move out before the lease was up and stop being friends with me. It cost me thousands of dollars to cover his rent and half of the bills until the lease was through.

Now I hate both men and "bisexuals"
>>
>>10843963
God, I hope not, because this is embarrassingly sappy. When’s the last time we’ve seen each other?
>>
>>10843975
How did she/they betray you? I don't think I'll ever have friends again at this point. People I can relate to a little and share a joke with is the most I can hope for and that's 4chan.
>>
File: agreeable.jpg (22 KB, 558x150)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>10843815
yeah there isn't much lights here if we turn off our outside pole light. i used to have a pretty good telescope.

i've never rode a horse, i think they are kind of scary but cool. there is a lot of room to ride horses in the middle of nowhere ohio -hint hint-

what a sinister plot! 10s of dollars wasted on helium balloons that could have been spent on pizza! these fake dads must be brought to justice.

oh yeah that is true. wouldn't want to be unsafe, you never know when you'll need to launched more.
>>
File: lel.jpg (87 KB, 952x960)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Hello ladies
>>
File: 1508515497548.jpg (7 KB, 250x241)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>10844085

/gaygen/ is that way
>>
>>10844039
It's not that I was betrayed. It's that I was so wronged, so horribly, so much, by a bunch of people.

I was (very) abused and neglected as a child, but it was basically being kept hostage/kidnapped as an adult (and all the horrible shit that ensued during those years) that brought out the PTSD and the difficulty trusting anybody.
>>
File: froggy.gif (584 KB, 216x300)
584 KB
584 KB GIF
>>10844096
/clg/ is literally like the ptsd club. Why is the universe so cruel to the purest and best class of people? We need a sanctuary to be free from all the males and other non-lesbians.
>>
>>10844027
That's just the psycho gf dude he did nothing wrong. Dumb of him to choose a random slut over his bff though and he'll probably regret it. Don't become the stereotype and hate all men and bisexuals because of that one incident. Do it from all the things bis have done to you over the years.

>>10844085
You look like a gay fuckboy.

Also tranners get out ree
>>
>>10844096
How were you kidnapped/kept hostage as an adult? By the same people, your family? What age did you get away?
>>
I'm happy that troons aren't let into the discord server
It's like, when they're barking for attention in here it's that much easier not to care.
>>
>>10844242
Why not go back to your server and stay there
>>
friendly reminder that transwomen are men :)
>>
oy vey my migraines are getting pretty bad.
>>
>>10844206
No, it was a man who was my friend. Or who pretended to be, I guess.

For family - I got away from them at like 19.
>>
>>10844316
transmen are women
>>
File: 1469489406411.png (307 KB, 447x437)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>10844085
>>
>>10844464
learn to count
>>
Supes and drunkanon flirting back and forth with Kryptonian pics is like a more autistic version of Ohayonon's and Germanon's cat pic conversation.
>>
>>10844188
>he did nothing wrong
he left me 4 months of rent and utilities to cover, knowing i wouldn't sue out of loyalty

i don't hate bisexuals, i hate "bisexuals" i had to listen to this cunt talk about her bisexuality all the time and wear and post pride shit, but yet she had never actually ever been with a woman. she just thought Dita Von Teese was hot.

bisexuals have never done anything to me, but unlike a lot of the prudes here, i don't really give a shit if they leave me for a man. i'm a slut and only date casually so if they don't leave first, i'm leaving soon.
>>
>>10843592
Not really a poster here, but been struggling with my sexuality now. Recently it's occurred to me how I can't really ever think of a time in my life that I found men attractive. I have never dated or had sex with a guy and I'm in my mid 20s. I've never really been that interested in men and dating. I just always figured it just wasn't important to me. Well about a year ago got drunk with a bi friend and we ended up sleeping together. It was nice admittedly, but not interested I her personally I a romantic sense. I just figured it was just like a one night deal, nothing to really think about. But now realizing this about myself and looking back that never been sexually interested in men, and the person I did lose my virginity is a woman. Maybe just thinking too much about this, just starting to wonder if I have been in denial all this time? Idk just picking up on stuff about me looking at this. Way I dress, hobbies and such. I don't know, just figured maybe people in this thread could have insight?
>>
>>10844530
I want to rape Drunkanon straight. She is wasted on fucking dykes.
>>
>>10844517
Maths is a male skill.
>>
>>10844543
You know what's funny, is that I just found a big old google doc about if you're a lesbian or not, because I'm cleaning through old drive files. I didn't make it, and it's slightly tumblr-y, but you might like a read through it anyway, desu.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_rXtPxNf3YaFJ9BhnmolUSoBisDsc69Zv2X42LEoSMc/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>10844535
Well good for that "bisexual" girl for not being a slut
>>
>>10844568
Thank you, I've read a little so far, it's a little too Tumblr for my taste but still read it to see if anything rings true with me.
>>
>>10844581
nothing good about her, desu

she's a slut in her own way. just a monogamous, long term one. she can't not be getting dick. as soon as she starts losing interest in her current dude, she finds another.

i can go a long time without having sex and being single, but i can also tear it up if i feel like it. i just don't want to be tied down to any one person right now and that's ok.
>>
>>10844568
Another confused anon and a lot of this is spot on for me. Not 100%, but like 98%
>>
>>10843592
>Ever had a best friend?
>Do you have one now?

>My gf has been my best friend and my senpai since I was 11 and we started dating when I was 17-18ish.
>I'm almost 25 now and we've been together almost 7 years now.
>I'm glad we have pics of us being kids and teenagers together.
>We look back on fb of all the old photos of us growing up together.
>>
>>10844617
Same here, this whole thing has been spot on for me. Shit I never thought I'd be a lesbian. It's just far too accurate enough so it honestly kind of scares me. It makes too much sense
>>
My best friend since before I was in kindergarten hasn't spoken to me in over two years. Her dad grabbed my butt and exposed himself to me during a pool party our senior year and she just couldn't believe me. She got so mad when I told her that she started hitting me trying to make me admit I was lying and when I insisted she beat me up and stormed out. I only spoke to her once after that and she acted like she didn't hear me. I miss her a lot but I don't think there is a way to ever be friends again unless I can somehow prove it and maybe not even then.
>>
>>10844628
That is so cute oh my gosh

>>10844656
They're both bad people then, you deserve better. Too bad it wasn't her mom desu.
>>
>>10844700
>They're both bad people then, you deserve better.
I don't know if the friend is a bad person, exactly. That is probably hard to swallow about her dad. It's probably just a psychological defense mechanism.

But she's not being a good friend, perhaps understandably, and she picked her dad over her bff...again, perhaps understandably.

Probably best for anon anyway...now she doesn't have to be around the creepy dad, even if she misses the friend.
>>
File: IMG_9474.jpg (111 KB, 640x632)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>10844186
this is the sanctuary
>>
>>10844717
They hit you.

They aren't a friend. They're an abusive person, raised by an abusive person.

Not all people raised by abusive people wind up abusive, but sometimes they do.

Both my sister and I were abused but I was the one to come out the other side not being an asshole - makes sense seeing as she was in the favored child position (firstborn) and I was like this unwanted extra. Ever read "a child called it"?

Yeah.

>>10844656
Sorry that happened to you - but yeah. You are better off without those people in your life.

It's not worth trying to prove it to her - a true friend wouldn't have doubted you in the first place.
>>
File: 1538078492962.jpg (30 KB, 568x454)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>10844720
We need a better sanctuary where the trash (transhits, bishits, and cis heteroshit males) can't get to us.
>>
File: wink.png (11 KB, 558x80)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>10844045
>used to
Well when I move to ohio we'll have to get you a new one! And then we can look at the stars all night.

yesssssssss i want to ride a horse everywhere. can i ride a horse to the bank? can i ride a horse through the mcdonalds drive through? i want to just own hoers and no car desu

you've really got to crack down on these chairbreaking dad imposters. they're a real criminal element you know

and nothing is safer than launching in tandem! got to make sure to keep up those safety procedures with regular maintenance and proper lubrication

>>10844530
It is, isn't it? I was just thinking that.
>>
My sweet tooth is itching. How should I scratch it?
>>
>>10845241
Use a toothbrush and toothpaste
>>
>likes you need more safe spaces
>>
>>10844810
yeah, it fell off a shelf in the closet and broke. that would be very sweet of you but if i want to see the universe i could just look deeply into your eyes.

you probably could! who is going to stop you really? no one even cares about cavalry defense any more, you'll trample them under your horse's hoofs.

come to think of it the recliner broke recently and my desk chair broke last year. how long has this been going?!

I agree and safety is a very important part of space exploration. I'll have to make you a space helmet too, what size head do you have? never mind i'll get a more accurate measurement using my thighs.
>>
>almost drunk but not to the point of blacking out
>Not even tipsy
>Enter apparent and instantly fall
>Legs won't respond for some reason
>Stay there like an idiot and wait until they decided to work again
>Have trouble getting up
>Can't feel my hands or feet
>Fall down once more but this time hit my head with the corner of a table
>Wake up one entire day later at the hospital

They are doing a bunch of test and stuff on me
Any bets on what I have anons? Winner gets a licc and/or gf
>>
Does clg keep a diary or journal? What do you write about?
>>
File: fu.jpg (22 KB, 659x219)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>10844530
anon please don't bully.
>>
>>10845345
Epilepsy
>>
>>10844568
>Lesbians are allowed to like male celebrities and fictional characters. it’s usually a symptom of compulsory heterosexuality—male celebrities/fictional characters are completely unobtainable crushes and thus it allows the lesbian in question to distance themselves from men. Because it’s impossible to ever be with that person, they get to avoid the romance and intimacy, which is usually something that girls can recognize that they don’t want with men but can’t exactly place why or what it means. Even if the attraction to male celebrities/fictional characters is NOT an effect of compulsory heterosexuality (which would be really hard to figure out), it’s not fair that straight women can have “girl crushes” and straight men can have “man crushes” without anyone telling them they can’t be/aren’t straight anymore, so the reverse should not be applied to lesbians.

>You can identify as a lesbian if you’ve liked men in the past but no longer are attracted to men or want to pursue relationships with them.

Methink a lot of "compulsory heterosexuality" comes down to being bisexual. It's possible to be a kinsey 4 or 5 bisexual and only be interested in being with women. And it's fine. No one outside of the autists in this thread cares. Just don't go around calling yourself a lesbian if you were sucking cock last week or something.
>>
>>10842927
Because if we waited until your late-ass Thanksgiving there'd be fucking nothing left to harvest? Canadian Thanksgiving holidays are objectively better as they're further from Christmas and don't involve people dying in consumer stampedes.
>>
>>10845345
Concussion
>>
>>10845422
https://youtu.be/ECN-MPXW_WQ
>>
>>10845345
Tfw no gf
>>
>>10845422
Black Friday shopping is an honorable American holiday.
>>
>>10845345
You have "I'm too much of a pussy to handle my alcohol" syndrome.
>>
Well think starting to come to terms that I'm a lesbian. Just got through the panic, still worried I grew up and live in a conservative area, and honestly I hold to much of those values still. Just it's rather undeniable at this point, I get this knee jerk reaction, this deep sense of dread or disgust when I think of intimancy with men. For years I somehow thought I was a just a massive prude. It wasn't the idea of sex I found gross, but the idea of sex with a man. I thought dating or relationships just weren't important to me since I wasn't interested in dating any guy. I always almost offended when a guy showed interest in me, thought I was a bitch it something was wrong. It just all adds up. I have no idea how I reached my age without ever knowing I liked women. When I think sex with a woman I don't get that replusion like I'm used to, but butterflies in my stomach, makes me blush even. How the hell did I not notice this about myself. Am I fucking dense?
>>
>>10845530
how old are you?
>>
>>10845537
>>
Anyone else want to talk about how fucking lonely and touch starved they are
>>
>>10845542
that's no big deal. good luck to you.
>>
>>10845547
Do you want to be my online gf until one of us finds an actual suitable female
>>
>>10844027
>ultimatums over petty bullshit
>controlling who he can be friends with
> >bisexual
fuck him for going hos before friend hos, and double fuck him for bailing on your rent, but at least with someone like that you know instant karma's going to get him
>>
>>10845626
no
>>
>>10845626
I won't be your gf but I'll flirt with you heavily and beg for your attention
>>
>>10843755
zayac.t.m.throwaway@gmail.com
>>
>>10845350
I keep one. I don't write much about my daily life, mostly just thoughts about random stuff. I don't have friends, so all the random thoughts I want to share go in my journal.
>>
>>10843755
You have a mic to verify you are a cis female?
>>
>>10844543
sounds pretty gay.

>>10844607
isn't monogamous slut an oxymoron?

>>10845345
rip.

>>10845350
i write about my feelings. in particular wanting a qt wife to give licc.

>>10845475
>tfw european and will never experience honorable american traditions

>>10845530
better late than never.
>>
File: Lion.jpg (91 KB, 630x630)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>10846268
that brain looks like a lion.
>>
>>10846268
>isn't monogamous slut an oxymoron?
there needs to be a word for some one who bounces from one relationship to the next and has the next one lined up before ending the previous
>>
File: 1536629295813.jpg (35 KB, 578x578)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>tfw no bitchy lolita gf
>>
>>10845312
Well. That's unironically hot as fuck.

That's obscenely corny and I love it

It's true, nobody wants to fuck with an angry horse. "Stop that woman!" they'd say, as I confidently rode up to the McDonalds drive-thru. And then my horse would snort at them angrily and they'd have to back down and cede the burgers to me. It's a foolproof plan.

>how long has this been going?!
They're everywhere senpai. We should all be more careful about dad imposters. The only real solution is to set up an electric perimeter fence around your important space-faring equipment.

Now I'm imagining going down on you with like one of those derpy vespa helmets on and it's absolutely destroying my sides right now. I hope you're happy.

>>10845365
Duuuuuuuude I didn't know google had a kryptonian transliterator! This seems like a thing I should have known!
>>
File: 1417956654469.jpg (64 KB, 564x518)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>10843697
same
>>
>>10846412
pedophiles pls go
>>
>>10843592
I think the only person that could really count as a best friend is this one guy I know since 7 years. he's always been good and supportive of me unless I was being a dumb fuck. we usually agree on most things and always got some stuff to do together. the only sad part is he turned vegetarian so we can't enjoy that much meals together anymore.
>>
>>10846675
>Duuuuuuuude I didn't know google had a kryptonian transliterator! This seems like a thing I should have known!
How do you back translate the kryptonia pics gettng posted?
>>
>>10846723
I'm just doing all my translating by hand desu.
>>
>>10843937
>tfw reread what you wrote about best friend while drunk and trying to sleep
>realize you’re in love with her

Ohno ohno oh no what do?
>>
>>10846734
Cis people have so much time to waste.
>>
>>10846757
I'm breaking my own rule about responding to trannies because that is the FUNNIEST fucking attempt at a roast holy shit. It's so bad it's good, it's like the star wars holiday special of bad trolling attempts.

it's such abject nonsense, how is "cis" connected to "extra time" and how is "extra time" connected to literally anything and how is any of that supposed to be even half an insult pls my sides are too young to die like this send help
>>
>>10846783
Cis people have so much time to waste
>>
>>10846789
You get a lot of extra time when you don't an hero before 30
>>
>>10846807
How many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man
>>
im clearly retarded because im in actual fucking tears laughing at how nonsensical it all is
>>
File: 1537245256774.jpg (55 KB, 477x350)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>10846827
yeah, but we're stuck here
>>
>reconnected with a girl i was friends with in middle school
>agreed to go for drinks this weekend at a bar she works at
>had a major major crush on her back then
>stalk her faceberg and insta accounts
>she's a lesbian too
>it looks like she's currently single
holy fuck.
i'm so excited and nervous at the same time. i want to keep my hopes down so they can't get crushed but it's hard
>>
File: 1481585932732.jpg (4 KB, 343x191)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
So I just found out that the super cool lady that helped me to realize that I'm not actually an abomination for being a lesbian and gave me the courage to accept myself and come out to my family was a guy LARPing this whole time and now I don't know what to do
>>
>tfw your ears are literally ringing from the last orgasm but you're still not satisfied
hello soreness my old friend
>>
>>10847083
>tfw refractory period
>>
File: 1537649064638.jpg (21 KB, 600x600)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>10846734
Holy shit you autistic dork
>>
>>10847279
remember this moment the next time some faggot calls me a normie and i have to awkwardly protest that i really am very autistic
>>
File: 1507038001716.jpg (30 KB, 500x375)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>10844530
Where is my little Ohayonony, anyway?

>>10844628
qt af
I made sure all throughout adolescence no pictures of me would get taken. My future gf will never now.

>>10845350
I keep a journal to jot down upcoming events, appointments, or exhibitions and such I want to go to. I also write down monthly goals and tips on how to stay productive.

>>10846268
>tfw european and will never experience honorable american traditions
Black Friday is becoming a thing here. First it was mostly international online stores, but now local shops participate in it as well.
>>
>>10847065
They were almost certainly struggling with their own self-acceptance issues. The lady who helped you will always have been real for the help even if she isn't real any more.
>>
I think I might have a first girlfriend.
But I'm not sure if I'm good enough for a relationship.
>>
File: jagärdöden.png (24 KB, 500x500)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
Cis male here. There's a gay girl who goes to my office who is really nice to me. She gave me some good advice on how to cope with my job (I really hate wagecucking, it's the worst thing ever).

I really like her, how do I get her to become my best friend? 100% platonic, no hetero
>>
File: vgif-ru-17075.gif (1.09 MB, 400x253)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB GIF
Might invite this qt over to watch a horror movie together, problem is, she never saw one before, and she's a scaredy cat, can you recommand any movie that isn't too scary?
>>
>>10847627
Just be nice to her.
>>
>>10847627
rape the lesbian out of her
remember noone can beat the cock
>>
Got that job interview tomorrow. Wish me luck lasses.
>>
>>10846783
god i know trannies r so fucking embarassing lol
>>
File: 1536347379706.jpg (166 KB, 749x800)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>10847783
Don't sweat it, just sell your ability to do said thing they require you to do.
Saying "don't fuck it up" doesn't sound like great advice, but don't fuck it up.
smile and nod
>>
>>10847783
you can do it we believe in you
>>
>>10845530

>conservative values

ayy
>>
Results are back and let's see who won

>>10845377
God I wish

>>10845453
Technically I had one

>>10845463
Tfw gf, feels good anon

>>10845490
Hey I handle my alcohol pretty well

Anyway I have ataxia, but not regular one, mine is called "friedreichs ataxia"
So it was good knowing you clg see you in space
>>
>>10848069
I've gotta remind myself to smile. I've got bad resting bitch face otherwise.
Should I bring anything to the interview? My CV or stuff?

>>10848105
Thanks anon. I'll do it to make /clg/ proud.
>>
>>10848170
Resume, grade and any other paper that are certificates
>>
>>10848132
Really sucks anon, so sorry
>>
>>10848132
How much time do you have left to shitpost with us?
>>
>>10848204
I send those in when I applied and it's just a little part-time job so they're not looking for proper professionals. Is it advisable to print them out and take with me anyway?
>>
File: tenor.gif (203 KB, 220x124)
203 KB
203 KB GIF
>>10848132
Friedreich's ataxia is an autosomal recessive inherited disease that causes progressive damage to the nervous system. It manifests in initial symptoms of poor coordination such as gait disturbance; it can also lead to scoliosis, heart disease and diabetes, but does not affect cognitive function

>fuck anon
>on the bright side, if you apply now you can get a boss wheelchair on the government's dime before your extremities stop functioning.
>>
>>10846675
-fans self- lowdy

you're obscenely cutey and i love you.

yeah i'm pretty sure it will work out fine. plus you can get the horse a salad in the drive-thur and that will be very nice treat for them.

oh i will. our mission to find you a red sun is too important to continued to be delayed fake dads. i'll just have to electrify the chairs and wear a plastic ass so i don't get shocked myself.

i am happy that you're imagining going down on me, yes.
>always wear protection.

>Duuuuuuuude I didn't know google had a kryptonian transliterator!

oooh no honey it doesn't. i made that in paint. -whispers- translate it.

>>10846734
>tfw you start to recognize common words and letters right away
>>
>>10848132
>>10848238
>How much time do you have left to shitpost with us?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedreich%27s_ataxia
>On average, after 10–15 years with the disease, patients usually need to use wheelchairs and require assistance with all activities of daily living.[3]
>Cardiac involvement occurs in 91% of patients, including cardiomegaly (up to dilated cardiomyopathy), symmetrical hypertrophy, heart murmurs, and conduction defects. Median age of death is 35 years, while females have better prognosis with a 20-year survival of 100% as compared to 63% in men.[citation needed]
Females survive longer of course.

>>10848286
>>on the bright side, if you apply now you can get a boss wheelchair on the government's dime before your extremities stop functioning.
Great, females are already net beneficiaries of government money (aka money men pay in tax).
>>
>>10848132
>>10848286
Also there are keyboard and mouse peripherals that are controlled by your teeth, tongue, and breath
so there are Some things you can do
>such as shitposting
>>
File: vaping-cbd-5-1280x800.jpg (77 KB, 1280x800)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>nobody tell the wife I'm smoking
>I'm only supposed to be using the mouth fedora
Blunts don't count, because I say so
>>
File: 1533673344564.png (12 KB, 224x224)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
/clg/, I've officially passed my last weeb exam. No more crying over kanji.

>>10848132
>Results are back and let's see who won
Friedreich apparently.
Shit sux anon, sounds like a horrible disease. On the other hand this might enable you to become a lesbian Stephen Hawking. Or a pro wheelchair-skateboarder.
>>
File: 1531541522158.jpg (7 KB, 300x168)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>10848961
I want a wife.
>>
>>10849059
what are you going to do now that you are done with school
>>
>>10846751
Tell her
>>
>>10849094
don't we all?
>>
>>10849198
I want a good wife asap pls.
>>
>>10849180
Continue going to school for my Master's.
>>
>>10849094
I want a nondegenerate wife.
>>
>>10849285
Good luck, I may have snapped up the last one
>>
>>10847674
maybe an older horror movie, like from the 70s. Those are sorta scary but also cheesy as heck.
>>
>>10849285
I want a /clg/ non-SJW CIS lesbian gf with no severe mental illnesses and between the age of 24-35. I think I might be lonely for a while.
>>
It’s National Coming Out day, /clg/! Are you out? Completely? Only to friends? How did you come out? For those that aren’t, it’s okay if you’re not out yet. There’s no rush.

In college, I only came out to friends, while drunk at parties. Now I just tend to make a gay joke and keep it moving.
>>
>>10849390
Thank you! I'll look it up and pick some then
>>
>>10849482
How do you summon the courage to come out? How do you even go about it? This is still fairly new to me.
>>
>>10849482
Everyone around me is so gay nowadays we just flirt with each other a little and people figure things out from there.
>>
>>10849397
>clg gf
>with no severe mental illnesses
No such thing, buddy.
>>
File: 1504835501529.png (283 KB, 570x417)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>>10849607
Some degree of autism and minor anxiety is acceptable. I want to believe....
>>
>>10849535
My fear that it could go badly, was less than my desire to live genuinely, I suppose. In my defense, I was lucky enough to have already been in friend groups with gay people or straight people who don’t care. So I knew deep down that it wouldn’t be an issue, even if I was afraid to admit out loud for the longest time. Plus, like I said, the first couple times I came out I was drunk and it was to several people all at once. So I didn’t really think about it, but if you’re not in a safe place like that, I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it.

>>10849601
Honestly, same. Just joke and flirt and they’ll probably get it.

>tfw joking with fellow office gays until older straight people come into the breakroom and you gotta debate on whether or not to explain your fingering puns
>>
>>10849530
welcome, glad I could help.
>>10849482
I'm 100% out, luckily my parents don't seem to mind.
>>
>>10850002
For me just worried I guess, and considering I have just come to terms with who I am, I don't really know how to proceed. I don't really have friends, and I've known a few gays, but not lesbians, and the gays I wasn't really that nice to. Though to be fair kind of a bitch to most. Over the last 8 or more years always dealt with a lot of pent up anger and agression. Which I wonder now has something to do with this, maybe sexual frustration? All I really got is my parents and a few online friends. My family aren't super religious but they are still pretty conservative, and honestly so am I. Having to sit down and reevaluate myself.
>>
How do I find a sweetheart as a lesbian transwoman ?
>>
File: 5b30002f1f364.jpg (98 KB, 604x814)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>10850132
You must collect all seven wish orbs from a certain franchise
>>
>>10850100
Don’t worry. No one’s expecting you to immediately come out. It’s a process. Figuring out who you are takes time. There’s still family I’m not out to, and I never really plan to do so. Being closeted may have contributed to your aggression, it’s possible. It’s a big strain, mentally and emotionally, even if you aren’t consciously aware that you were repressing feelings.
>>
>tomorrow is the busiest day of our work
>dream team is gonna work, which is 3 other girls and I
>2 of them are into women too, so we decided to go party in a gay bar after work
>right after that i have to work another day, which is the 3rd day in a row
this is either gonna be a disaster or a really great story after all has been done
>>
Can I get a quick rundown on being lesbian? Is it a legit long term thing or just a rebelious experimental phase? I've know way too many "lesbians" that eventually ended sucking Chad's cock once he paid attention to them.
>>
>>10850509
hope you get laid, anon!
>>
File: (7).png (84 KB, 706x680)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>10850597
Mm, I love me the smell of bait.
>>
>Be me, crippling anxiety and depressive
>decide to take some advice and get a kitty to keep me company
>Go to shelter and find an older cat, a 14 year-old calico named Molly.
>Bring kitty home, set up a litterbox and food and water for her.
>Roommate comes home and is super excited about the kitty.
>Posts pictures of her and everything to her online friends.
>Takes kitty into her room the rest of the day, all night, and all today making her a nest of blankets and pillows.
>Kitty now spends all her time with my roommate instead of with me.
>Even my own cat doesn't want to spend time with me.
>Feeling of rejection from kitty makes me feel even worse.
>Anxiety makes me afraid of talking to my roommate about it.
>>
>>10848690
o-o-oh n-no y-you

yes it's very important to keep your horses bribed so that they don't turn their formidable anger on you. They like mcdonalds salads and long walks on the beach.

Oh, we'll have to get matching plastic asses and come up with a logo for our spacefaring organization and put it on the butts so any aliens we encounter aren't confused about who owns such very important safety equipment.

I'm enjoying imagining going down on you too, qt. Enjoyed it quite a bit last night iykwim.

>-whispers- translate it.
KEK! I thought that didn't look right! I actually went looking for it after that post and couldn't find it and was lost and confused in a world without a google kryptonian transliterator

>tfw you start to recognize common words and letters right away
Right? Like I'm almost just reading it now.
>>
>>10851063
Cats are so so lovely but I could never have a pet. I always say hello to cats I see in the street though. I wish I was a catgirl.
>>
File: autism-speaks.jpg (82 KB, 1184x1200)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>10851073
if i had the energy to, i would hoard all these kryptonian message images and create a GIMP masterpiece by encircling attached image with them.
>>
File: aim to please..jpg (35 KB, 578x182)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>10851073
thisisfun.

yes it is very smart to keep such a mighty beast on your side. you wouldn't want to fight your vegan car would you?

i wholeheartedly agree. aliens, while possibly already capable of space travel likely will have a limited understanding of plastic ass safety. it will be important to share that knowledge throughout the stars.

o-oh yeah. i might enjoy it a little bit right now.

hahah. i thought you might like that. i'm sorry you thought it was real. i assume we're probably using the same site though.

i'm not quite that far along but i feel close. i'm not as confused by things like the single symbol for 'th' for example.
>>
>supes finds an anon to flirt in kryptonian with her
>can’t find a single girl for whom to write letters in aurebesh
Being a Star Wars lesbian is suffering
>>
File: 7f8.jpg (110 KB, 774x1032)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>10851289
Unless they have discovered ftl, the journey would have been so long they would have atrophied as a species and you could knock them out with a mean look.

If there is intelligent life amongst the stars, it won't matter because
>they're too far away
or
>they're too powerful to stop
or my favorite
>we're too powerful to stop
>>
I've finally got to playing The Witcher 3 and Yennefer is undisputed best girl.
>>
>>10851414
Team Triss!
>>
>>10851414
Tranner here and I sat Triss too >>10851433
>>
>>10851433
Thought I'd be more into Triss too, seeing as I like redheads and her history. But Yen is too h o t with her sassiness.
>>
>>10848132
sorry i didn't realize you were sick when i said you brain looked like a lion.
>>
Are you going to keep letting lazy entitled commies ruin the good name homosexuals have made for ourselves? Filthy animal fuckers and pedos are lgbt+ now. These degenerates are riding our coat-tails to mainstream acceptance and they don't care if we look bad in the process. When the pendulum swings back the other way we'll be between a rock and a hard place. Don't get the "L" out, take the trash out. Defend what we've built while you can.
>>
>>10843592
No real IRL friends at the moment and no real idea how to make any. I have "activity partners", I guess, but not friends. It's lonely over here.
>>
>>10851936
where you live bb
>>
>>10846388
Haha I see it
>>
>>10849397
We exist
>>
>>10852516
Where?
>>
Thank you kind anons, specially to those mentioning the wheelchair and shitpost device.
Anyway I know it's bad but I will probably off myself one shit starts hitting the fan harder or just pray for a hearth problem and call it a day
>>
File: 1538127604081.png (28 KB, 633x758)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>10852874
dont leave us too soon anon. too many anons are sick. there's that other anon with a heart problem who is going to die soon too. and that other anon in europe who is in the hospital right now and she doesn't know what she has.
>>
>>10851063
Cats are not loyal. get a puppy instead. A dog will recognize you as their rightful owner and always come back to you. plus you can take a dog outside for walks and it will actually play with you. And it can protect you. dogs are overall the superior pet.
>>
>>10852933
Not to mention all the tranners many of whom will die by their own hand from the pain of not being real girls/boys.
>>
>>10853057
If this isn't ironic, thank God I'm not the only one who feels this way.
>>
>>10851289
Sorry for the slow response. My work is horrendously disrespectful to the importance of flirting with cute girls on the internet.

yes it's very important, who knows what devastation the vegan cars could cause if there was an uprising. really, humanity should thank me for my mcdonalds horse-thruing.

but how could an alien get as far a space travel without a thorough understanding of plastic butt safety. violates the laws of physics tbqh

I might enjoy the thought of you enjoying it a little bit later tonight ;)

Yeah, probably, since we're using the same kryptonian lettering and I can't think of a better place to find it

Yeah same, that used to throw me real bad. One of these days I dream of boosting my power level enough to converse in actual kryptonian instead of transliteration but also >effort

>>10851305
I think I lucked out tbqh
>>
shout-out to the asshole on discord who won't respond to me even when I know you're online
>>
>>10853352
a bit desperate aren't you?
>>
>>10853352
Why would anyone want to talk to you when you're the sort of person who demands attention and then pitches a public fit when you don't get it as fast as you'd like?
>>
>>10852042
Texas
>>
>>10853404
come live with me
>>
>>10853404
anxietyanon, tranny from dallas, or bishit from austin? only one of these anons is acceptable.
>>
>>10853362
>>10853365
it's been 3 weeks and I know she's seeing my messages and I don't know why she isn't responding
>>
>>10853430
nigga, she don't want to talk to you. get the hint. get over it and leave her alone. find other girls to talk to.
>>
>>10853428
gay from austin
>>
>>10853456
you're a bishit. gtfo
>>
>>10853057
Saving this post to reply to >>10852874 with next thread.

>>10853154
:)
>>
>>10853440
if that were the case she'd grow some balls and unfriend me
>>
Who else loves Negasonic Babydyke Warhead?
>>
>>10853460
i don't date men anymore and haven't for years. i'm only interested in women. i'm functionally gay whether you like it or not, anon.

and i'm going to have to start using the terminology just to annoy the shit out of you.
>>
File: 1535971706639.jpg (14 KB, 259x383)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>10853478
you sound like a cunt. no wonder she doesn't want to talk to you. just look at the way you are acting now. if she is pissing you off so much, you unfriend her and move on.
>>
>>10853500
you're a creepy middle aged bishit talking to a bunch of teenagers and 20 something year olds. fuck off.
>>
>>10853500
I'll date you if you haven't taken dick and pay when we go out for dinner
>>
>>10853478
She's just not that into you.

Take a hint, and let it go.

>>10853500
You're not a lesbian and you can fuck off. You will never get the validation you're hoping for here.
>>
>>10853511
>you're a creepy middle aged bishit talking to a bunch of teenagers and 20 something year olds. fuck off.
there are other 30-somethings here, no?

I'm not looking to date anyone here and I don't talk much in the first place.

I talk so little that it's kind of weird that you even know me. You pick me out literally every time I post.
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (254 KB, 719x419)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
@Supes
>>
>>10853524
there's like 3 other 30 something year olds here and they are not crazy bishit trash like you. you do realize this is a small general with few regular posters?? it's easy to figure out who is who by the way they write and talk about. we'll always be able to pick you out and we know you are a bishit so we will always disapprove of you being here.
>>
>>10853549
i dont understand why you would do this to my waifu's face and you must be punished for it
>>
>>10853500
>i'm only interested in women.
What about transwomen?
>>
>>10853556
no, sorry.
>>
>>10853562
Don't apologize for saying no to rapey men.
>>
File: and I have a lot.jpg (79 KB, 611x396)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>10853285
I can't flirt at work either cause phone posting is really hard.

humanity should thank you for a lot of things but keeping the horsies from taking over is among the top 11.

they didn't have fake dads sabotage to deal with. the butts were a necessity for us but they probably didn't need them, yet anyways.

well i might have to enjoy it again for like the 4th time today.

I tried a few the first night I was learning to do it and this was the best by far.

i think there is something else i don't get but I'm not sure what it is. maybe ch or something. I can't recall or I'm just goofing that is also possible. that would be really cool.
>>
>>10853524
*gives you validation
>>
>>10853562
I understand.

Thanks for not telling me to kill myself.
>>
>>10852813
Cali refugee in the midwest
>>
>>10853600
Right? Phone translating is such a pain in the butt. And I'm not pulling out a pen and paper for this at work lmfao.

Oh? What else should humanity thank me for, qt?

but then what if we bring a fake dad plague with us and they are unarmed with plastic butts and then they all die horribly? There are serious ethical considerations here.

Four times, huh? That's my kind of sex drive. We'll have to take it for a good spin once I get to Ohio.

Yeah there's a bunch of like ch and gh and ea and or and shit that all gets smushed together. I'm just waiting for rraop to appear somewhere or something.
>>
MEN BTFO

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-45801043
>>
Why aren't you autists using email or discord or livejournal or something not clg to flirt?
>>10853829
Not really. They made some with boys too and only 14% of the girl babies lived.
>>
File: 1534359587287.jpg (86 KB, 768x576)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>10853841
Read the article. Two mother babies survived and were healthy, going on to make more. Two dad babies died within hours.
>>
File: ayy bb wan sum fuk.jpg (22 KB, 357x220)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>10853841
Because I'm turned on by anonymous criticisms of my flirtation skills. Every time someone calls me an autist I get closer to orgasm.
>>
>>10853699
Nice try but you're obviously not her.
>>
>>10853911
and you're obviously not a woman so fuck off
>>
>>10853844
I read the original Aus article. Boys dying doesn't mean they weren't made and only 29 out of the 210 lesbian babies survived.
>>
>>10854005
>original Aus article
>from China
That aside it's a hell of a lot better than zero success at all. Male genocide when?
>>
>>10854113
Aus was probably first to hear about it and translate it, idk but that's the first one I saw from yesterday. Also never damn that'd be unironically awful.
>>
>>10853553
Give it a few years and we'll all be 30-somethings in here.
>>
>>10854183
based
>>
>>10849482
I came out a year ago, posted on facebook on national coming out day. Lost a lot of friends who thought it was somehow unfair to my ex that I'd realised I wasn't into men and we'd broken up. Hets really aren't even worth being friends with, are they?
>>
>>10854183
wtf why would the jannies sticky this?
>>
>>10854215
are you retarded? and dont respond to his bait, you brainlet.
>>
>important meeting today
>wake up with huge swelling around my eye

Goddamn. I look like I got double lid surgery in a Chinese alley for 5 bucks.
>>
File: 164654646543.jpg (174 KB, 736x1074)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>10847302
I come around frequently. I just don't have anything new or exciting to talk about since my life is static and painfully boring.
>>
>>10854214
Did you come out while in a relationship?
>>
>>10854183
holy freaking based
>>
>>10853976
That's your opinion but in most people's, men and women, cis, LGB, scientists, psychologists, yes I am.
>>
File: 1538481196078m.jpg (49 KB, 1024x551)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>10854729
>most
Making a lot of assumptions there
>>
>>10854787
The percent grows every month.

What do you terfs think about the sexual allegations thing?
>>
>>10854843
The way it was wielded was wrong. Nobody cared about the validity, everyone just wanted to call him a rapist.
>>
>>10854944
Is it weird for you too, how you can go from telling me to kys to just a normal conversation?
>>
File: 1538561700477 (1).png (258 KB, 1680x921)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
>>10855043
I only think you Should die, I'm not going to assist or encourage.
Tolerance =/= Acceptance
you do you, I reserve the right to call you a weirdo
>>
File: 1520281763413.jpg (3 KB, 125x125)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>10854729
Wait wait. I got the perfect copypasta from this. I think Nazi wrote it, but I'm not sure:

You are in every way a man except for hormones and presentation. That's it. That's literally it.

Even then, your presentation is based on what you think women are like. It's never on what women are actually like. You wanna know what women are like? You can try. But the genuine female experience is closed off to you, forever.

You can mutilate yourself all you like. You can act like a woman all you like. Just don't go into a cis woman's space, stay in your own shithole with all the other men cosplaying as women who are gonna be dead by 30.

You are a Pinocchio that wants to be a real girl. A plastic copy of a woman. A narcissist who is not content with the world being unaware that they are there (and they are soon not gonna be, anyway). Every tranny is an attention whore. Disregarding all the other mental disorders that come with being a flesh-and-bone RealDoll, and all the horny chasers and the broken brains of trannies making them attracted to each other,. you are at your core grotesque. Even though you are a narcissist you know you just don't look "right", naked. Completely naked. Without all the makeup, the filters and the bullshit that you put on to look more womanly.

Even in your most intimate moments, during sex, you are and forever will be a dude. Orgasming like a guy. Remember that the next time you jack off or get jacked off and let out your own gravely man voice out by accident. Now fuck off out the thread
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (217 KB, 1280x720)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>10855043
Also, I don't mind just talking to ya'll, but no everything's gotta be trans shit
hmu when you wanna just chill.
No I don't believe you're a woman
No, not even after hormone treatment and surgery
No, not even after you get the certificate
You want to talk about the new Broly movie? Buzz Lightyear has seen some shit.
>>
Anyone else here reads GO get a Roomie? I've been reading it for the Lillian/Roomie relationship, but it feels like it's falling more and more into SJW agenda pushing... And I just want to read some lesbian webcomic, not have a Tumblrina try to convert me.
>>
>>10855110
"I think a Nazi wrote it" what would be wrong about a Nazi writing this?

Oh, anon has never heard of an ad hominem fallacy, oooooo. Anon is a dumb fuck, isn't he.
>>
>>10855091
But telling me to kys is encouraging?

>>10855138
Do you want me to kys though? That's worse than just not thinking I'm a "woman". But maybe it was the other anon who said kys or neither of you?
>>
>>10854729

Ad populum fallacy.

Are you a fucking moron you dolt? Gonna call the earth flat too if you were born 2000 years ago even though you know better? Power, acceptance =/= validity, morality, superior opinion by veracity or morality.

Also, if scientists call you a girl, they are not scientists, regardless of what some ink on paper says. I can write some ink on paper down too. Know what it says? "Thouest ist not an girl". For a change, this ink on paper says things true. You are the gender you were born with. You probably have deep seated emotional issues which is why you hate yourself in the present form which is of course a great idea, and is what all normal and adjusted people do.

Sorry, not sorry, solve your emotional issues BRO. You are my brother, even if you're a family dissapointment.
>>
File: flipside.jpg (30 KB, 271x307)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>10855145
I remember reading one that was basically porn in the early 2000s
well, action horror with lewds. It only got a few chapters in before the artist got a real job and gave up.

There was another around the same time but I forget the name of it as well.
One of the characters had the same name as that brand of washer/driers
>Flipside, thanks Google
I never caught up with it, I wonder how it turned out
>>
>>10855162
"but telling me to kys is encouraging" How is it supposed to be encouraging, it's can easily be supposed to be something else.

You can understand that people can be trying to get you to feel or to do multiple separate and different things, even within the same paragraph? I could be trying to make you feel bad and to do the right thing regardless if it makes you feel bad. I could be trying to encourage you while also doing the right thing. You're being awfully simple minded, aren't you?
>>
File: 1518984670762.gif (1.66 MB, 540x603)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB GIF
>>10854460
Talking to you and looking at your kitties is never boring.
It must have been a year back we started this conversation, I remember looking for Halloween themed cat pics back then.
>>
>>10855162
I'll just not kms?
>oh shit, some strangers on the internet tell me I should kill myself
>sounds like great advice, I should do that
said probably nobody
>>
>>10855195

Obvious white knight is obvious

Stop jerking him off. If his life sucks, chances are, there are reasons for that, he should find them, and solve them.

Maybe self-hate is not optimal long term behavioural pattern. Just maybe. Here's a thought.
>>
>>10855205
Anon I think you got the wrong club, newfag weenie hut Jr. is down the road.
>>
>>10855176
>You probably have deep seated emotional issues which is why you hate yourself in the present form which is of course a great idea, and is what all normal and adjusted people do.
How could you possibly know that when you know nothing about me? That's like me telling you what your issues are because you're a lesbian.

>You are my brother, even if you're a family dissapointment.
Because we're both LGBT or what? I'm surprised you guys consider GBT your siblings.

>>10855201
It doesn't have to be realistic encouragement to be encouragement.

I mean what did you mean you don't do when you said you don't encourage it?
>>
File: 1538388853696.jpg (553 KB, 750x745)
553 KB
553 KB JPG
>>10855256
Ironic hate? Someone says that on Facebook or Twitter and sure, you're well within your rights to be upset.
but here it's like, so what
Words hurt, but only if you let them

you have anything interesting to talk about or you just going to whine?
>>
>>10855256
>How could you possibly know that when you know nothing about me?

Because I have this thing called pattern recognition. Stop a quacking duck once, twice, three times. Guess ducks quack. Pretty good guess. Ducks do quack.

Spot a trans with low self esteem once, twice, three times. Hmm. Trans have emotional issues that go beyond transgender shit. Good guess. Just the laidback way in which you answer and not the aggressive way in which I talk to you already tells me enormous amounts of info about what kind of a person you are.

> That's like me telling you what your issues are because you're a lesbian.
1 I said probably, which is a case of pattern detection, not a case of absolute certainty OR a case of ignoring all other issues. You may have other issues, but I reckon emotional issues is a main and defining one here, at least in terms of what overlaps with other LGBT people. 2 IT IS. Surprise, if you have lung cancer, I can legitimately ask do you smoke nicotine. Surprise: if you have a sexual or gender deviation I can ask you accompanying questions that are the symptoms and causes of this deviation.

The fact that you fucks made it an ideological and not medical question for why you want to change yourselves has ensured that you will never feel complete, and that the question will never be studied medically, on a symptom and cause basis, you fucking idiots.

>You are my brother, even if you're a family dissapointment.
Because we're both LGBT or what? I'm surprised you guys consider GBT your siblings.

No, because you're a fucking dude. It should be pretty obvious what I meant by that statement since I fucking put brother in it. I'm not an "us guys" I'm a "me guy", I am me, and you are you. And you, are a dude. If you want to be a carbon copy of everybody else in your lgbt cult, not a good thing.
>>
File: 1537066250474.png (18 KB, 174x231)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>10855319
>>10855256
so do i side with the tranny or the lesbian? am confusion pls help
>>
>>10855221

>Anon I think you got the wrong club, newfag weenie hut Jr. is down the road.

I disagree, I'm right where I need to be, stop jerking off the fag, if he has issues, maybe, trying to circle jerk your way out of them is fucking retarded and never gets rid of the original issue. If he feels a certain way, perhaps he feels that way for a good reason.
>>
>>10855341

You can side with the straight white dude who's telling you not to chop your fucking balls off because you're a family dissapointment. The correct course of action is to unmake your dissapointment, or to stop letting other people tell you how you should feel about yourself.
>>
>>10855376
i'm not a tranny i'm a breeder anon
>>
>>10855388

No idea wtf that means, but let me guess, it's another retarded standpoint or classification that will bring about the end of your own country, civilization, race, region, class, any of the following am I correct?

Also you didn't answer about being wrong about me being a lesbian (where the FUCK would you get that idea)

Also, I didn't mean you specifically, you can be an idiot or not, I'm saying if you are, don't be.

Men are born men, women are born women. We are so different men have a unique fucking chromosome and DNA structure. That's how different we are.

Stop with the dress up games please.
>>
>>10855346
You have no idea about the named anons here, do ya?
>>
>>10855411
>no idea wtf that means
alright so basically breeder is the lgt insult for bisexuals akin to faggots, because the only thing they could come up with is that we get laid more than them lmao
>how'd you know i'm a lesbian??
nice joke lol
>you can be an idiot or not
what kind of idiot? i just joined the conversation so i'm not up to speed :(
>men are born men and women are born women
yeah except for the people who aren't born men or women lmao
>>
>>10855430

>alright so basically breeder is the lgt insult for bisexuals akin to faggots, because the only thing they could come up with is that we get laid more than them lmao
I think what they mean by that is that your existence is dull and defined by that.

Having said that I reckon you bis are basically just straight people who fell for the propoganda.

>how'd you know i'm a lesbian??
>nice joke lol
Is a good joke. Such a good joke it ain't. I'm a fucking straight dude, dumbass. Get with the program. No wonder you're bi, you've clearly never met a dude like me before. Go to the gym more often faggot.

>you can be an idiot or not
>what kind of idiot? i just joined the conversation so i'm not up to speed :(

Look up, take a guess from what I'm talking about. Idiot is euphemism for tranny. Or any of your gender and sexual deviations that I suspect are all rooted in the same shit.

>men are born men and women are born women
>yeah except for the people who aren't born men or women lmao

No, let me repeat this again: men are born men, women are born women. There are no people who aren't born a gender, or if there are, that's like a hemaphrodite or something, and is less than 1 thousandth of the species.

You can act like you're not who you were born as, but you can also act like you don't have hands, or are a dog and go woof woof all the time. That's not a sign that that position is accurate, it's a sign that you are able to be wrong, which as a human, you very much are.
>>
>>10855430
nah, breeder is usually used on hets, but I can see how bis might take it personally
>>
im glad this particular argument is enfolding on /clg/, the most related of places
>>
>>10855319
You were implying I was trans because of my emotional issues weren't you? How could you know that even if most us us have issues.

>has ensured that you will never feel complete, and that the question will never be studied medically, on a symptom and cause basis, you fucking idiots.
I didn't make that decision.

>It should be pretty obvious what I meant by that statement since I fucking put brother in it. I'm not an "us guys" I'm a "me guy", I am me, and you are you.
Unless you're muslim or something why are you calling strangers brother or sister?
>>
>>10855471
You are more than free to join in. I don't respect your position, or your lifestyle. I don't think it's immoral to anyone else, but I do think that it is a negative response to another part of your life that is the real cause of all of this, much like alcoholism is a response to trauma or PTSD. I think spreading it is definitely bad for other people, because it will lock people in realtionships and ways of thinking that is more likely to generate STDs, nihilistic and meaninglessness existences due to the absence of a future, a family, children, and will of course generate no children. Which, contrary to current sentiments, is extremely important for the survival of the species, your own legacy, your own life, and so on.
>>
>>10855450
>i think what they mean by that is that your existence is dull and defined by that
well from the people that i've asked it's more based around the stereotype that bi's are sluts who'll fuck anyone and everyone
>is a good joke
i just realized that i read your first post wrong lmao, my bad, what i meant was that there was clearly an arguement going on between one of the resident lesbians (this is lesgen) and tranny (the most common lesgen troll), just a misunderstanding on my part
>look up
>idiot is euphemism for tranny
ok that one's new lol, so are you calling me a tranny or degenerate because i'm bi?
>no, unless they're a hermaphrodite or something
you realize how few people actually have gender dysphoria right anonnete? if you actually subtracted all of the people chasing it for free rape opportunities and to get attention, the number of biological hermaphrodites would probably be close to the number of psychological transgenders, that is, someone who legitimately hates being their own gender and can only really be happy as the other gender
>you can act like you're not who you were born as, or you cannot
but i thought one of your points is that i should stop being bi because it's destroying civilization? so you're saying that i should do that while also arguing against it when it doesn't fit your narrative :/
>>
>>10855456
really? i've only seen it used in terms of bisexuals, or a gay man who has sex with women on the side
>>
>10855485

If you are the person I was originally talking to, it sounded to me like you were a trans guy.

If you are a lesbo girl, there's plenty of dick out there in the sea. You may not feel like it, but it will actually give you a meaningful and complete relationship with kids in the future. And not somebody else's kids you're not invested in, no kids that look like you. Find a nice guy who won't beat you, get a job, start paying for food. Job done.

Also, I just explained to you how I know: pattern recognition. You are allowed to spot patterns. You are not allowed to do that if you listen to democrats all day, but that's because democrats are fucking morons who think everybody is a carbon copy of everybody else which let me assure you they're fucking not.
>>
>>10855490
nah im fine over here fingering my girl
>>
>>10855533
it must be pretty hard to finger someone while shitposting online anon
>>
>>10855043
Gtfo and kys. You are not a woman thus you're not a lesbian. You don't belong here so fuck off to one of the transhit generals
>>
>>10855292
>you have anything interesting to talk about or you just going to whine?
Sorry. I let words hurt I guess. I guess I want to hear if you guys really mean I should kill myself or not. Not that it matters because either way I want to but won't do it. Why do I care if you really mean it.
>>
>>10855537
maybe youre just not trying hard enough
>>
>>10853806
i couldn't imagine doing it without being able to see the sheet and the thing i'm translating at the same time.

for being you, your guide to pleasing a woman, introducing everyone to supergirl, ect.

all dads will have to stay on earth then. at least until we get aliums prepared with loads of plastic butts.

o-oh well i had a good bit of inspiration yesterday. might be considerably more than that with my muse actually in front of me.

yeah there is but it's getting a lot easier. what would rraop be?
>>
>>10855594
i've never had to try anon, my dick is always big enough to satisfy my women :^)
>>
>>10855593
We really don't give a single fuck about your stupid feelings. Get out
>>
File: asupesvibrator.png (21 KB, 737x884)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>10853852
>>
File: 1538440478034.gif (3.9 MB, 200x200)
3.9 MB
3.9 MB GIF
>>10855593
they're just being mean because they have penis envy anon :)
>>
>>10855157
your newfagness is showing, you retard.
>>
im not cis
>>
>>10855621
Should I kill myself? I won't regardless of what you say so you can be honest about which you'd rather.
>>
File: thinking031.jpg (111 KB, 1024x1022)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>break up with girl/get broken up with
>hang out on clg for approval
>get dates
>hang out on clg less but talk about dates here more
>get gf
>stop hanging out here entirely
>repeat
does anyone else notice this trend in how often they visit clg dependent on gf status?
>>
>>10855667
Get a loyal transgf, they won't break up with you.
>>
File: 911 dab.jpg (50 KB, 494x488)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>10855678
>>10855667
but he said that he breaks up with them too anon
>>
>>10855292
normiemod? you like the trannies being here??
>>
File: here.jpg (272 KB, 1200x675)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>10855678
the last time I hung around a tranny they sexually assaulted me so I'm good

>>10855686
enjoy this you earned it
>>
File: 164280009746.gif (497 KB, 300x299)
497 KB
497 KB GIF
>>10855658
Fuck off
>>
File: 1529186509254.png (381 KB, 630x604)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>10855706
thanks anon :)
>>
>>10855667
>implying my gf status ever changes

;_;7
>>
>>10855693
>mfw
I don't Want them here, but I can't very well make them leave.
if they shut up about things that I don't care about and talked about things I do, I wouldn't be as hostile.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (74 KB, 1920x1080)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>10855778
>>
File: 1538116388938.png (144 KB, 395x396)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>10855778
Wow. You're a transhit sympathizer. Holy fuck. You ain't pham anymore. The ONLY proper response to trannies here is telling them to "gtfo and kys"
>>
>>10855840
>MFW the TERFS eat their own
>>
File: muh dick.png (464 KB, 800x600)
464 KB
464 KB PNG
>>10855863
hey by any chance are you a qt?? :3
>>
>>10855840
it fuck with their heads when you're nice to them sometimes. I honestly don't care enough to work up any hate for them. They're going to recycle themselves with or without my encouragement
>>
File: 1530366154095.gif (420 KB, 500x354)
420 KB
420 KB GIF
>>10855878
>being nice to the abominations under any circumstances
Wtf???? Normiemod???? Does nazi know about your tolerance to the transhits and bishits?
>>
>>10855870
Is this a fucking joke?
>>
>>10855898
I'm not who you're assuming I am.
>>
>>10853495
me, me!
>>
>>10853495
MEeee e
e E
E e e
E
e. e
>>
>>10855920
you're not the normiemod?
>>
File: 1538746428447.jpg (86 KB, 600x800)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>10855995
Nope
>>
>>10856026
Oh well then. I dont care about your opinion since your not the normiemod
>>
File: 1431088728590.png (564 KB, 719x719)
564 KB
564 KB PNG
had my first appointment with a therapist for the first time and it went pretty well, she told I'm in a good direction. But more importantly, she asked me at one point whether I had a closer form of support, like a girlfriend or bf.

Notice that she asked about gf first. I'm pretty sure her gaydar went off on me despite having worn nothing but jeans, sneackers and a black T. My face isn't even masculine.
Then I noticed she had a bit of a masc/tomboy demeanor (one hand on pocket while standing, confident stance with shoulders relaxed and back, kind of assertive, for example), and dressed semi-professionally yet comfortably (slacks and a polo shirt).

Did I just get identified by another lesbian clg?
>>
>>10856087
Ask if she's gay then become buddies
>>
I fucked up and didn't get the job I applied for and now my bank account is on negative numbers
Is it time to hit the corners?
>>
>>10856607
how much are you gonna charge anon?
>>
>>10856607
i'll give you 15 dollars to mow the my lawn.
>>
>>10856607
What happened? How did you mess up?
>>
>>10856617
No idea I just need 200 to be even and maybe another 100 until next month
So maybe 30 an hour? I have no idea what to do or how

Does anyone have any experience donating plasma?
>>
>>10856607
>>10856643
Sell drugs, it's more fun.
Jokes aside, send out your applications to other jobs as soon as possible, apply below your experience level if it's necessary.
300 bucks isn't that much. Maybe ask a friend to borrow some, sell old things you don't need anymore, look for a day gig that pays its workers on the same day.
>>
>>10856633
The sun kills me and I barely have gas so thanks

>>10856636
Well I use to work there so I thought I had it safe
But got nervous and the supervisor didn't like it
Also another applicant was far better than I

>>10856654
I'm seriously considering it

>>10856661
I do, I'm applying everywhere I can but shit just doesn't work
And I don't want to borrow from a friend/family since I don't want them to worry and guilt trip me over the bad choices I have done
>>
File: woah momma.jpg (29 KB, 688x792)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>10856715
theoretically speaking what area would you be in if you did :^)
>>
>>10856737
you're obviously that retarded male. fuck off pervert
>>
File: 1537466026555.png (100 KB, 292x257)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>10856744
hey i'm just tryna help a sister out here you know what i'm saying :^)
>>
>>10856715
do you have a degree? If not, go back to school and get a useful one.
>>
A man comes in and asks a lesbian if she's interested in his penis. Then he proceeds to make the thread about him and his feelings and wonders why we hate him.
>>
File: anon i.png (23 KB, 250x202)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>10856810
>implying that her not wanting the dick but having to take it to pay her bills isn't hotter
>>
>>10856810
Did you really expect anything different from males?

>>10856823
You dont even know what she's referring to, fucking moron.
>>
File: 1536850625161.png (514 KB, 803x753)
514 KB
514 KB PNG
>>10856837
who is she referring to then anon?
also
>caring about what women mean/think
>>
File: 1536667974677.png (29 KB, 511x515)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>10856849
Yet you're still here in a thread for women. Gay women at that.
>>
File: 1537926995135.jpg (56 KB, 251x251)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>10856861
>implying that it isn't funny to watch you pretending to be superior while still falling for the same low-effort bait every single time
>implying that at any point i actually cared about what you think
>>
>>10856878
Wow you're so hardcore
You must have a lot of important things to do with all the important people in your life who appreciate your presence

To the rest of the people here:
Yall I think i just traumatized someone unintentionally and i dont know what to do lol
>>
>>10856878
Then why are you here? If you truly didn't care you wouldn't bother. You being here indicates otherwise. Keep telling yourself different.
>>
>>10856903
>Yall I think i just traumatized someone unintentionally and i dont know what to do lol
You're going to have to give us more details to help you out, anon.
>>
>>10856643
>Does anyone have any experience donating plasma?
I donated about 8 times in one month when I lost my job. It's pretty chill, but I also feel like it was partially responsible for me dropping 15 pounds so quickly that month. It also could have just been stress, I don't know.

Anyway, drink lots of water, and make sure you eat about an hour before hand, and then eat something after so you don't faint. Bring a sweater, or a blanket, especially if you already get cold easily. Read a book/watch something on your phone and you're done in like 30-40 minutes. Depending on where you're going you should be able to pull 200-300 dollars.
>>
>>10856909
i'm here because i enjoy fucking with you?
>>10856903
>the projection
lmao i never said that i wasn't a sad fuck anon, just that you're more sad than me
>>
>>10856930
Uhh nice
Weight lost is always a plus

But I got a call from other company I had applied for
Hopefully this one works better
Thanks anons
>>
>>10856930
>Depending on where you're going you should be able to pull 200-300 dollars.
Is that all they really pay for plasma donations? How much do they pay you for whole blood donations?
>>
File: 5637784.jpg (31 KB, 690x388)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>10856962
your fall back play is to
>sell blood
gotta save them vegan vampires
>>
>>10856930
wtf I love plasma donation now
>>
>>10856962
Good luck, anon! Job hunting is a pain.
>>10856969
I don't know if anyone pays for whole blood donations? I've only ever seen whole blood for blood drives.
>>
>>10857036
Some places pay. When I was in college, students would go donate blood at the local blood bank. They would get paid about $20 per unit. They often used that money to buy beer.
>>
whats the consensus on small vs big tits /clg/?
>>
File: giphy.gif (1.13 MB, 500x600)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB GIF
>>10857645
Yes, the answer is yes
>>
>>10857645
I have small ones and like them
Anything pass a C too much
>>
File: 111.jpg (147 KB, 1120x1300)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>10857645
i like boobs
>>
>>10857675
Same
>>
>>10857678
>tfw double ds
>>
>>10857722
Different anon but ew
>>
File: 1471149122922.jpg (8 KB, 282x258)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>10857722
I want to bury my face between your bobs.
>>
File: tenor (1).gif (466 KB, 498x372)
466 KB
466 KB GIF
>>10857722
Because you weigh 200 lbs, eh?
>>
>>10857745
5'4 135 lbs, trying to get to 120 lbs
>>
>>10857765
d-do you have a gf?
>>
>>10857726
Yeah, i'm self conscious about them, though I've taken to wearing low cut shirts because they make me look better. I would probably get a reduction if it was covered.

>>10857813
No, but I'm old and used up.
>>
Why did the H2O molecule say it was a lesbian as it rose from 99°C to 101°C?
>>
>>10857889
how old? what do you mean by used up?
>>
>>10857913
37 and I liked dick as a teen
>>
>>10857930
gross. never mind.
>>
>>10857898
It was going through a phase! (evaporation) :D
>>
Thigh high socks, cute or tacky?
I used to wear them a lot in high school, and now I'm looking at cute winter boots and shit, and was thinking of buying some.
>>
>>10857958
I'm the 37 year old. That's not me.

I think you win, anon. I'm not going to post anymore. This is no longer enjoyable for me.
>>
>>10858002
What are you even talking about?
>>
>tfw you binge all of b99 and just want to become a hot detective now
>or date a hot gay detective
>or both
>>
>>10857645
I've barely got tits, but with how active I am, I prefer it this way. In preference though I'm not picky. Unless they're obscenely large or something it's all good.
>>
>>10857972
I dig them, would like to do down on a qt wearing nothing but them.
>>
>>10858171
same anon, same
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (523 KB, 1236x1080)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
>mfw someone thought I would tolerate trannies or bisluts
I'm offended bros. The last post I made was putting this Kevin on Supergirl's face.
>>
File: Phallus Impudicus.jpg (203 KB, 1357x933)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>10858326
why won't you tolerate me anon?? :(
>>
File: 1503068098545.png (9 KB, 446x399)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>Missed 2 days of class because I was drinking at a park instead of attending class
Just kill me
>>
>>10858436
just give the professor a bj baka
>>
File: 152012203336.png (988 KB, 800x800)
988 KB
988 KB PNG
>>10858390
Trannies and their bislut handmaidens are a scourge, a blight, a menace, a curse.
They prey on young lesbians. They pressure and fool butch women into transitioning, pushing the grip of heteronormativity on homosexuals, and attempt forcible conversion of other lesbians, shaming them for their perfectly natural attraction to females born female.
Where this fails, they ostracize them from spaces that were theirs, and violently assault them to silence them.
They also put stupid fucking ideas into young children in general, children who are considered immature that they cannot legally drink, smoke have sex, join the military, are being pressured to ruin their bodies for life.
They force inclusivity into lesbian culture, and are responsible for the terms "queer" and "wlw" muddying our waters.

I've never been more offended in my life. Let it be known right now that I, dubbed "Normiemod," fucking hate Islam, China, and TRANNIES, and if I knew I could get away with killing one of you abominations, I would absolutely do it with no remorse.
>>
File: 1525048897850s.jpg (9 KB, 249x249)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>10858471
>we're the handmaidens
well that's just downright mean :(
>the rest of it
not my problem lol
>>
>>10858025
Replied to wrong poster, meant to reply to >>10857930
>>
>>10858486
Fuck off.
>>
>>10858528
Don't respond to it. He's here for your responses.
>>
File: 1525739761174.jpg (8 KB, 236x236)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>10858528
but i like it here :((
>>
File: ayy.jpg (12 KB, 412x232)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>10858534
>>10858528
Ye bro, leave them, report them, I just wanted to angrypost once.
>>
File: 1530315879651.gif (504 KB, 1080x1080)
504 KB
504 KB GIF
>>10858550
>annoucing false reporting
>>
>>10858565
trolling outside of /b/ is an offense
>>
>>10858565
It's against the rules to troll, be disrespectful, or derail threads on legbutt. Any reports of mr rapesalot here are not false.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 259x194)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
Page 8!
>>
>>10858599
Careful you don't end up as shitter shattered as that one guy in France
>>
>>10858708
what happened to him lol
>>10858707
thanks for reminding me to sage :)
>>
>>10858757
They pulled it and he bled out.
>>
>>10858779
they pulled what? i'm actually confused now
>>
>>10855599
>being you
Pls, my shitposting isn't nearly as hilarious as yours.

>your guide to pleasing a woman
I'm glad that's, like, famous around here lmao

>introducing everyone to supergirl
Now that IS a great favor to the people tbqh.

I'd love to inspire you in person until your body just can't take any more inspiration, qt.

>what would rraop be?
I think the transliterator would use it for q. It's probably buried somewhere in one of these already desu.

>>10855626
Thanks bb helping me with number 6
>>
ok can we call a truce i need to know how to find a womans erogenous zones pls
>>
>>10858883
nvm lol
>>
>>10856112
not sure I could bring myself to do that as it relates to her personal life, but maybe I can bring myself to do it if the topic of sexuality comes up or something.
>>
>>10858031
ok but how cute is melissa fumero and how hot is stephanie beatriz tho.
Underneath the ambience, writting, comedy, andy samberg and gina, they're kind of part of the reason I enjoy it so damn much.
>>
>>10858471
You make me wet.
>>
fuck all of you

signed - a les
>>
>>10854168
What's it like being a triggered man? That being called a man makes you start up a false report?
>>
>>10859654
a CIS les i should say
>>
>>10859661
There's no other kind of lesbian are you stupid
>>
>>10858864
Senpai, page 9
>>
>>10859708
page 9 page 9 page 9, what else am i going to do on a friday night if not post here.
>>
>>10858550
When do you send out invites for the discord? I never got one
>>
>>10859799
Someone else got everyone most recently in the log, I haven't checked today
>>
I swear to god you idiots better not shit up the entire thread this time replying diligently to literally every troll post.

New bread
>>10860023
>>10860023
>>10860023
>>10860023
>>10860023

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.