[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: th.jpg (34 KB, 474x266)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
I dont like existing online. I hope soon I have the health to exist IRL. Video games gone to shite. YouTube is shite. I want to go and touch grass and loads of cocks.

Any other nature enjoyer LGBTs or are you all miserable bastards rotting at home willingly?
>>
>>36458241
i used to be but i can't enjoy anything anymore
>>
>>36458251
I used to enjoy being at home or so I thought but I dont think I can anymore. Vidya doesn't bring joy. The walls are closing in on me. I wanna go out but can't ATM due to health. I hope my surgery goes well and I can become one with nature on a daily basis.
>>
>>36458263
There is no such thing as being one with nature, you will remain human with the past you've lived. It's good to leave the internet, but you will not find freedom by finding another extreme to tie yourself to without a plan for a substantial amount of the rest of your life.
Reality is not an internet meme, you are just human, same as any single other person in the world. Work off of realistic plans, not ideas that you want to check off a list.
>>
>>36458391
Anon, I'm gonna be one with the sky and the wind and there is nothing you can do about it. Nyaa~
>>
>>36458241
i walked to a park yesterday. it was nice
>>
>>36458586
Did you touch the grass? How was it? :3
>>
File: IMG_4521.png (232 KB, 350x389)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>36458241
nature has gone to shit. nothing is good anymore. everything sucks.
>>
>>36458608
didn't touch the grass, but i walked past my old house. it felt weird but it was nice going along an old route
>>
>>36458617
Nyooo how could you even say so! Plants are nice. :3
>>
>>36458241
I'm gonna be sucking down modelos on the lake this weekend hell yeah
>>
I like to walk around my backyard sometimes. I wore a trail into the grass from how much I do it. It takes a lot less than you'd expect to do that. I feel like a pet. I wish my gf and I were physically close so she could actualize my desire to belong, but I digress.
>>
>>36458263
i can still appreciate nature for a while until i remember i exist and that i'm sullying it's beauty and perfection with my disgraceful presence
>>
>>36458241
I do go out and do stuff and I really like doing stuff in nature but it's been miserably hot and I boymode so I don't want to deal with multiple layers in extreme heat and I've been doing indoor activities more except after dusk
>>
>>36458646
Idk what modelos are but enjoy the oral sex, anon.
>>36458692
You are a part of the nature. *pat pat*
>>36458722
Yea it is very hot. I had to go out to the laundromat. It is hell out here. @__@

I'm considered for a tenancy for a studio apartment in front of the best local beach. It is expensive but everything here is expensive even when it is shitty and badly located. So a nice well located apartment near a beach sounds like a dream. i need a slutty swimwear bottom.
>>
>>36458775
kek modelo is a brand of beer
>>
>>36459146
Oh that sucks. No cocks? :(
>>
>>36458241
I was a nature enjoyer but I will now always be too disabled to do anything but rot at home.
>>
>>36459175
It would be nice! I'm not banking on dick but I'm not ruling it out either y'know.
>>
>>36460725
Me ATM I hope it is temporary for me and for you. :(((
>>36460945
I love cock so much. <3
>>
>>36458241
Kinda rotting at home willingly, not much of a passoid so I just lurk and comment a lot here, not a trip fag though

Browse grindr, don't do anything because effort, stare at PC, go to sleep, rinse and repeat, fulfilling
>>
>>36458241
I'm never home lately, granted I'm a cis bi male with no mental illness, but I have spent basically zero time at my PC for the last 4days or so, which is rare considering I still like to game and stuff.
But yeah outside is so much better, I get to do things and I like the sun and nature and being active.
I've picked up downhill skating recently and it's hard as shit but very rewarding.
>>
I like to go mushroom hunting in the woods, its always fun and sometimes I can cook something really delicious afterwards!
>>
>>36465293
>>36458586
>>36458568
>>36458241
>>36463259
true and real I fucking love nature and going for hikes among other outdoor activities
Being forced to be terminally online rn is miserable
>>
>>36465657
whats keeping you inside?
>>
>>36465792
Live in an ugly rural town with no car or bike and miles away from any nature and have no friends and I have 0 education and working towards all of this takes awhile
>>
>>36465835
I can understand that, but you should try filling your nature fix in different ways, something like bug photography or even just capturing and identifying bugs is super interesting and fun :)
>>
>>36465921
actually based and real advice ty :]]
>>
>>36466182
yesyeyses im glad to be of some help :D
>>
>>36458241
oh hello boris is this the urethra surgery I hope it goes well
>>
>>36461211
I hope you dont rot too much.
>>36463259
TFW I'll never suck your dick out in the nature.
>>36465657
So miserable, sis. ;__;
>>36466499
Thamks. :3
>>
>>36468178
> I'll never suck your dick out in the nature.
Damn never actually thought about this being a possibility. I've had blowjobs in some public spaces but never in nature, that could be cool.
Long hike up a mountain, have some food and a joint, and then a cute girl with her lips on my cock? Sounds like great fun.
>>
>>36458241
I am a nature lover and appreciater I am one with the trees and grass
>>
>>36468690
Mmm daddy. May I suck your cock off the mountain trail?
>>
File: 1708382122057724.jpg (11 KB, 236x357)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Touching grass is awesome. Honestly, it doesn't take much besides sincerely trying to start having fun.

weiners and vaginas and grass and bodies and life and light are fun to touch
>>
>>36468750
Damn little lady, you sure do know hot to rile a guy up.
Behave though, I'm in public rn and I have tight shorts, there's only so much erection I can hide.
>>
>>36469054
There's no better compliment than an erection one cannot even hide. And in public? That's so hot. I'd love to see it and know people are seeing your cock all hard because of me. ;)
>>
>>36469063
I mean my cock is only 7inches, but my shorts are getting real tight because I've been hitting the gym quite a bit. So whenever I get hard it tends to show a bit.
>>
>>36469117
I dont know what I'd do if I saw your big cock getting hard in public. I'd have to use my every bit of restraint not to grab it. >////<
>>
>>36469125
We could sneak somewhere and I'd be able to hide my cock down your throat.
That'd be fun: grab you by the hand and drag you behind a tree, push you down on your knees and let my hard cock slap on your face.
>>
>>36469190
W-what if someone catches us with your cock down my throat? @__@
>>
>>36469444
I don't think I'd have enough blood in my brain at that point to care. And with your face buried in my crotch they wouldn't be able to recognize you anyway so it'd be fine.
>>
>>36469457
And what after you cum? Would you just leave me there with your cum in my tummy?
>>
>>36469481
Ofc not. After I'm done giving you a nutritious meal straight from the tap we're hiking back to the top and we're having lunch and a snooze with cuddles.
>>
>>36469530
You're so dreamy. <3I need you.
>>
>>36469538
You're a cute one.
Don't worry little lady, with this attitude you'll snag a nice man irl in no time, you don't need to flirt with an anon over the internet.
>>
>>36469554
But I want a cock in my mouth so bad right now. ;__;
>>
>>36469573
And I would love a pretty girl on her knees under my desk sucking me off while I work.
Unfortunately we probably live very far away from each other and we can't make it happen.
I'll jerk myself off thinking about you today, that's as much as I can do.
>>
>>36469586
I would love to be under your desk with you using your leg to push me further down on your dick.
>jerk off for me
I love you.
>>
>>36469607
Imma be honest I am not a fan of using my legs to push people down my cock.
I have a thing for looking you in the eyes as I grab you by the hair and use your throat as a fleshlight. Don't know why, it just feels more controlling and involved that way I suppose.
>I love you
You're very cute, it's been nice talking to you.
>>
>>36469647
Nooo please come back I need your cock q__q
>>
>>36469654
Do relax, I am sticking around.
With all this passion for cock you're wasted over here though, you'd have much more fun if you actually had someone to suck off rn.
>>
rip
>>
>>36469704
I audibly whimpered. I need cock so bad. If I see a man IRL idk if I can control myself. I may just grab his cock. @__@
>>
>>36469741
That's some real ass desperation little lady.
Why so horny? Don't get me wrong, I like when girls want nothing more than be a sleeve for my cock, but you could get yourself in trouble like this.
>>
>>36469814
I haven't had a cock since January. There is nothing in my mind but cock. I am not even physically horny. I love cock with every fiber of my being. Cock is like oxygen to me. I am suffocating.
>>
>>36469824
Miss you need to masturbate. I've seen cases like you, if you don't find a way to release your horniness somehow you're going to implode.
>>
>>36470140
I need someone to implode their semen in my mouth.
>>
>>36470191
Damn.

There's little as sexy as someone willing to be used as a cumdump.
You're making it very hard for me to concentrate on anything that isn't lewd thoughts about your lips around my shaft.
>>
>>36458241
i love being outside but not during the summer. its too hot out and i will freak out and stuff. i stay indoors and do ketamine and dxm until october. its like my hibernation.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.