[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>23
>5 years hrt
>virgin
>never had bf
>never kissed anyone
>never even held a guys hand
>never cuddled with anyone
>never had a guy show interest in me
>never been complimented by a guy
>never get talked to by anyone, but especially men
>>(once in class we got told to talk to neighbors, the guy in front of me looked back at me, then turned around IMMEDIATELy and talked to a different person, lol)
>extremely ugly face
>fat
>very tall
>huge shoulders
>huge hands
>massive feet
>terrible q angle
>male legs
>barrel chest ribcage
>wide af waist
>male flabby arms
>male hairline
>unpassable voice
>huge male ears
>cro magnon browbone
>no friends
>socially anxious and socially awkward
its over for me isnt it
>>
Im sorry
>>
>>37288555
>>
bump
>>
File: eyes_of_the_void.jpg (102 KB, 722x1080)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
yeah :(
>>
>>37288522
Where you at? I'll take yoir virginity.
>>
>>37288522
It should be obvious you're not going to woo anyone thru outright looks (i mean, it's possible, just not likely) which isn't fair, but you can forge talents and personality that are more attractive and sought after than physical attributes.
I'm not saying this as a platitude or cope, just that if you want these things you to change you have to work with new material as well.
Being a woman shouln't be the goal; the goal should be being your best self with womanhood as a corollary.
Dive deep into the things you enjoy, focus on people's emotions and thoughts instead of their look-standards, and maybe you'll be happier AS you get the things you want.
>>
>>37289636
:(
>>
File: 1712415266569.png (137 KB, 800x802)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>37288522
I hope you find someone anon, if life have taught me something is that it doesn't matter how ugly you are, just be an interesting person and interact with communities of things that you like.
>>
>>37289911
i hope so

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.