[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2485.jpg (173 KB, 1079x1242)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
Imagine becoming an atheist simply because it made you feel smarter and validated

Believing that mutilating your body will make you happier is just like believing in an invisible spaghetti monster
>>
>>37305859
you don’t have to post this every week
>>
>>37305859
I'm a plantingapilled tranny
>>
> noooo you can’t be happy my telephone game from bronze age goat herders says you can’t or else you’ll go to someplace no one can verify exists and be tortured for eternity
>>
>>37305859
you are upset and that's funny
to me
>>
>>37305859
go back
>>
>>37305859
Most people have poor critical thinking skills and are easily misled or manipulated. It's not their fault per se, TV and social media teach them to view intelligence as knowing lots of facts rather than actually understanding anything deeply. This site works much the same way, which is why your own TV-addled brain has followed precisely the same process as the redditor you mock. There is no reason to infer that Richard Dawkins has any profound insight on any subject outside of evolutionary biology.
>>
>>37305959
You don’t have to spread your mental illness (critical miseducation for the most part) every week either, but you do anyway, so…
>>
>>37306015
>It's not their fault per se
It literally is their fault. Had their media overlords told them “Okay the Nazis are the good guys now” they’d seriously struggle disagreeing. They can’t do it. They NEED to follow a screen.
>>
>>37306015
>There is no reason to infer that Richard Dawkins has any profound insight on any subject outside of evolutionary biology.

Okay, but in this one instance, he is the authority. Sex/gender is real, and splitting hairs is just stupid. Men cannot get pregnant—and saying they can is just butthurt semantics (“what is a man anyway, chud??”).
>>
>>37306341
>Okay, but in this one instance, he is the authority.
that's not how science works
dawkins isn't engaging with any of the actual science behind gender identity and the brain, or the degree to which hrt changes the body. The scientific consensus is that being trans is an innate biological characteristic and dawkins is just going "muh pregnant men" for clicks
>>
File: IMG_2484.jpg (14 KB, 220x275)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>37306384
What isn’t science? The science has already been settled. A long fucking time ago.

Richard Dawkins has spoken

— “This ridiculous article (shame on the once-great Scientific American) ignorantly misunderstands the nature of the sex binary. … Sex is not defined by chromosomes, nor by anatomy, nor by psychology or sociology, nor by personal inclination, nor by “assignment at birth”, but by gamete size. It happens to be embryologically DETERMINED by chromosomes in mammals. … But it is universally DEFINED by the binary distinction between sperms and eggs. You may argue about “gender” if you wish (biologists have better things to do) but sex is a true binary, one of rather few in biology.”

Article in question: https://www.scientificamerican.com/blog/voices/stop-using-phony-science-to-justify-transphobia/
>>
>>37306408
>What isn’t science?
appeal to authority isn't science
and hrt changes sex characteristics, and sexually dimorphic gene expression.
>>
>>37306425
>appeal to authority he says
Nah it’s an appeal to good science
>>
>>37306303
god shut the fuck UP you dumb fucking kike
>>
>>37306341
terfbrain spotted
>>
>>37305859
Prove to mean didn't write the words of God just to trick people into following new societal rules
Imagine believing an imaginary powerful told some peasant to write a book thousands of years ago and you still believe it. Low iq
>but muh morals
If you need god to make you a moral person you are not a moral person
>>
>>37306408
>True binary
>no intersex
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>37305859
I'm a Catholic tranny and I'm smarter than you
>>
>>37306408
> defined by chromosomes

Then men can give birth to babies I guess. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5885995/

If you want the real tea on Dawkins, he was accused of sexual harassment at an Atheist conference during the height of the 2010s SJW era. It transformed him into a chud overnight. Hating trannies is one of those issues that you have to push to belong with the chud group, and he has nowhere else to go so he does what he feels he must do to survive.

It's no different than Russell Brand or any of the other celebs who magically become socially conservative once they get """canceled""".
>>
File: sddefault (1).jpg (58 KB, 640x480)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>37305859
richard dawkins recently claimed that he is a "cultural christian" which basically means christian without going to church, pretty much going back on most of the vitriol he spewed on christianity lmao.

redditroons and fedoralords now in spiritual no man's land and left to cope with hormones, games and movies.
>>
>>37308637
I know it's not rational, but something about his rosy cheeks always made me feel like he was nefarious in a pedophilic sort of way. Like, he looks like the sort of guy who would molest you and cause you physical pain while crying and telling you "shhhh it'll be alright, it's okay sweetie".
>>
>>37306015
It's the same with Neil Degrasse Tyson, I've seen a million and one clips of him on podcasts and he's always talking about something other than astronomy
>>
>>37308547
Rightoids will literally accept anyone if they think that they can successfully grift for them
>>
>>37308757
>Rightoids will literally accept anyone if they think that they can successfully grift for them

If you try to be pro-trans you'll be ejected from their media ecosystem out onto your ass in a heartbeat. They have to have some common causes to put them into a group together and that is certainly one.
>>
>>37306317
everyone is like this but few like to reckon with that fact.
every modern “intellectual” has some ideology they follow as gospel but they got it from an internet community like a std. so few people gain an ideology for a personal and philosophical reason, most simply had their values shaped by an online community from a young age.
>>
>>37306303
Shut your mouth
>>
>>37308547
>abloobloobloo im retarded abloobloobloo
Okay cool
>>
>>37306408
>but sex is a true binary, one of rather few in biology.”
yes and hrt is using the vestigial functions leftover from the other sex to develop some characteristics of one particular side of the binary while shutting off the molecules that select the other one
>>
>political social media account - left wing
Important resource
>political social media account - right wing
Grifter
>>
More proof that atheists are fucking retarded.
>>
>transphobia on /lgbt/
>/pol/shit outside of /pol/
sage + reported
>>
File: 1706911773135113.png (345 KB, 1024x1280)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
>>37305859
God is a spook.
Gender is a spook.
Stop making this thread.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.