[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Apparently he/him lesbians are valid and you can still identity as a lesbian and take testosterone.
So I (7 years on T, hairy, bearded ftm) decided to rock up to the lesbian function in search of pussy but everyone was awkward about me? What the fucking fuck?

Does wokeness even exist irl or is it a thing people just roleplay on Twitter?
>>
Awkward how?
>>
>>37398937
Like they're uncomfortable about me. Either was assumed to be a cis male or got asked 20 questions about my identity and how long I had been on hormones. Nobody wanted to fuck me
>>
>>37398949
This only works if you're hot
>>
>>37398958
90% of the women there were ugly as sin though
>>
>>37398462
This only works if you microdose testosterone and still look like a woman.

Even in the old times when butches took testosterone for safety reasons people were sometimes weird about them doing that.
Unless you’re in an already established lesbian community, took testosterone and never left it’s not going to work. Especially now that the connection between tman and lesbian communities has basically been severed in western countries
>>
>>37398462
Its the beard. Get electrolysis and come back
T. Butch on T
>>
>>37398462
Male type body hair is icky, so are the zippertits, male smell, and hearing male voice during sex, so I wouldn't touch you with a 10 ft pole. The valid he/him lesbians all microdose, so I basically get an ultra horny woman that's good at railing my pussy with a strap.
You done fucked up.
>>
>lesbians won't have sex with me, a man! What ever happened to the tolerant left?!
>>
>>37399285
Oh fuck off with “male voice” you know damn well what pooners sound like.
>>
>>37399722
They sound like froggy 13 year old boys. Again, not something I'm into.
>>
>>37399712
It's hilarious how OP is autistic
>>
>>37398462
Anon you need to explain to them how they are being lesbophobic by not having sex with you
>>
>>37399729
And you call yourself a dyke? What self respecting dyke isn’t into 13 year old boys? Grow up, stop playing princess.
>>
>>37400006
Lmao
>>
>>37400011
I just don’t understand this shit. Isn’t the whole point of being queer is that there aren’t arbitrary rules about sex and gender? I’m anti-“you must sleep with me as I am a valid lesbian and that entitles me to sex and social validation” as well as anti-“I’m taking your L card because you pegged an ftfemboy/got pegged by a butch you filthy moidfucker” Like can we all just grow up?
>>
>>37398462
This shit has gotten out of hand. I don’t even like contra but I remember when they were eating her alive for saying the most reasonable shit
>>
>>37400061
Wrong thread
>>
>WTF I'm a dude but I want to be a dyke too?
Mental illness.
>>
>>37398462
>Does wokeness even exist irl
It doesn't exist outside of digital spaces, and anyone who means what they say are either true believers or psyoped, but the roots of these movements are not at all genuine, being funded by very dubious actors.
>>
>>37398462
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: creepy trans moids like you are the ones who try infiltrating lesbian spaces and harassing lesbians. Not mtfs.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.