[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000017122.jpg (114 KB, 426x315)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
my partner is 10/10 in every conceivable way, respectfull and loving and sweet and caring and always thinking about my comfort
they do have one boundary with me, which is that i can never make them abuse me, even in roleplay (so no cnc and stuff)

god do I crave it

yell at me, punch me, kick me in the dirt and insult me
tell me all the ways you must hate me and let out your anger on me before cuddling my broken form to let me know that the only reason you do this is cause you love me

dont tell me its okay when i apologize for not wanting sex
take me anyways
disregard my will and my consent, its worthless anyway
just use me however you like
why wouldnt you? if you want to have me im defenseless, im weak, I dont own weapons
just take what you want

dont be okay when i dont want to spend my evening with you, yell at me, gaslight me, make me feel like less then dirt

why are you so nice to me?
im a broken vase, nobody cares if the pieces fracture more so just do it
>>
>>37405784
Women want prince charming to spit on them and tell them they're worthless, and then cuddle them and tell them they're priceless.
You all should be in a mental hospital.
>>
>>37405870
i have been
they say it comes from being raped and sa'd as a child and teenager

since some of my earliest 'intimate' moments were violent I now just have the two linked or something

but i dont force my partner
i listen to abusive roleplay audios if i crave it too much as a cope
>>
lgbt because?
>>
>>37406017
You like to rape or you want to be raped ?
I'm not sure what your trying to say ?
>>
People accuse people of hitting women or fighting all the time.
No one wants to be accused of something because someone had a bad day or someone influenced them to make the accusations.
You have to understand most people end up homeless or dead on the streets from mental illness, these mentally ill people don't understand or can be helped, there is no talking to them about what they do to people.
>>
>>37406048
oh my partner is enby and im a woman so
its gay? honestly idk theyre pretty comfy presenting as a woman but are more masc leaning in like lots of things
>>
>>37406067
want to be

id never want to rape anyone its not a good experience

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.