[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1539286775842[1].png (871 KB, 809x1108)
871 KB
871 KB PNG
How do I find a lit gf?

Pic related
>>
fucking come on

I come on /lit/ for solace from having to deal with the sadness of my own struggles with finding a girlfriend

here i am depressed because a cute girl I talked to in class never messaged me back and I have to deal with posts like this causing the feeling to re-emerge again
>>
Attractive /lit/ girls do not exist and never will. It's always for show or a way to promote their 'unique' personality
>>11919311
Dumb nigga only pussies ask out women or try to have a conversion with them over text. If you can't be straight up in person then you've already failed.
>>
>>11919311
Have you ever been in a long-term relationship? I have, it was the best cure for the feels. Now I give no fucks about having a gf and focus on things that matter.

Here's a tip: it's better to be in no relationship than be in a shitty one. You'll learn this someday, hopefully.
>>
>>11919231
>/r9k/

do not bring your bullshit here friend even if you try to give it a /lit/ spin.
>>
>>11919231
I strongly dislike pseuds like this to whom normies think they’re perfect
>>
>>11919363
Wait, she's a pseud? And normies think she's perfect? Not following you.
>>
>>11919350
Well it sure feels good to fuck tinder thots, at least
>>
>>11919231
lit gf's don't have twitter and don't take selfies
>>
>>11919231
How about you try not reposting threads from /his/?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.