[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

based. has there ever been a more /lit/erary biologist?
and give similar books/authors please
>>
>>11919319
who is rachel carson and why do you like her OP?
>>
Silent Spring was a super comfy read
>>
>>11919319
Monod wrote a book, it was e comfy but also feels weird as a retrospective.
>>
>>11919319
Not /lit/.
You can thank this bitch for the continued existence of mosquitos. They could have been eradicated.
>>
>>11919319
EO Wilson and Steven Jay Gould. Though I recommend their acedemic work more than their popular writtings if you are actually interested in the actual science of biology. Especially the later Ontogeny and Phylogeny is high quality literature and a great contribution to the science of devolpmental biology.
Also origin of species and Malay archipelago.
I study ecology and don't need anyone else to tell me how fucked up things are. So i don't really read works like silent spring, but I really appreciate it.
EO Wilson is my best choice going off content alone, biodiversity loss is a huge deal but I'm not sure how good the read will be.
>>11919590
I murdered this anon. They dead now. Press S to spit on grave.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.