[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Heidegger_2_(1960).jpg (74 KB, 356x502)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
I don't get it
>>
>>23064854
Germans are a waste of time. You have to go back to antiquity if you want to do real philosophy.
>>
>>23064854
Good. He was a Nazi. You should ignore him.
>>
>>23064899
>>23064879
back to /his/tranny with you
>>
>>23064854
man thought plato and aristotle didnt touch enough grass and the entire modern world is the consequence of subseqent philosophers not learning the proper lesson from them (to touch grass)
>>
>>23064899
>anon when finding out that influencal writers might have been terrible people
guess i can learn nothing from Foucault becuase he was a pedo... sigh
>>
>>23064854
all of the history of metaphysics asks questions about beings, things that exist and how they exist, but not what existence means
humans are the only one capable of understanding this question, and that comes from our ecological being -> no real subject object split, that means embodied enacted cognition
why are humans shit tho? because they are prone to inauthenticity, falling, running with the collective, the social norms
what is authenticity then? the core and key of phenomenology, its you understanding yourself as the ecological fallen inauthentic being and how that changes your perception of the world
how is the perception changed? we see the world as tools, the tree looses its being and becomes a log to build a cabin, the river becomes a way to power the hydroplant etc.
short version - assimilation and accommodation of information, a kid doesnt see the world as quantifiable, you teach him math and suddenly he starts counting everything he sees
this explains all the reddit atheists who are extremely secure in their blindness of the world
>>
>>23065118
Honestly I can see how this philosophy would predispose one to fascism.
Sounds like a good excuse to tear off all the hypocrisies of civilization, humanism, enlightenment and refinement in order to pursue raw authenticity.
>>
>>23065155
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqvsEjFAWh8

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.