[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I don't get the hype for this story at all - and I love Kafka. 80% in and genuinely nothing has happened yet. Am I too retarded?
>>
>>23389106
yeah you are retarded. kafka writes characters that are very committed to customs, words, laws, and the dialogue as well as subtle descriptions of the scenes detail the characters. anyways, this is also just dope saw and hellraiser shit so skip to that if you are bored tard.
>>
>>23389106
>80% in and genuinely nothing has happened yet. Am I too retarded?
yes. Read the whole thing. It's a short story
>>
>>23389106
how about the penis colonoscopy
>>
Btw, have you read 'The Hunger Artist'? It's one of my favourite stories from him.
>>
>>23390300
https://www.kafka-online.info/a-hunger-artist.html
just read it. I dont want to talk about it b/c im sad and im going to sleep.
>>
>>23390300
yeah the hunger artist is a way better story than penal colony. my favourite of his short ones is the judgement; so much emotion in so few pages

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.