[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: images.png (6 KB, 282x179)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
So what's your thoughts on the blunder of the century /m/en?
>>
I'm glad I didn't buy it.
>>
>>16645211
Bandai is preparing to pull the plug on the West with this shit.
>>
>>16645211
Visited a buddy playing this. The building itself looks fun. But I only saw him playing in a single mission that was in some kind of wide open, flat arena, 30 seconds in, he got bounced back and forth repeatedly and then just died. Do all Bazookas just make it impossible to do shit? Also, all his team mates were generic anime high school girls. Is that literally the only people you get to play with? The battles overall ranged from kinda cool to incomprehensible messes where I couldn't tell what was going on, minus him shooting boxes repeatedly for, some reason. But, I swear it felt like every minute and a half his system looked like it was going to crash. I heard it had performance problems, but, is like, 8 second lag spikes normal for this game or is his console just dying?
>>
>>16645211
I looked up some gameplay videos and decided to keep my $60.
>>
When's PC coming out?
>>
>>16645279
never
>>
>>16645279
Delayed to summer, will be stealth canceled because the game has horrid word of mouth and is a technical disaster.
>>
>>16645219
>implying it wasn't intentional
Yeah, it's totally a coincidence that the first global Gundam game to be released on PC, on Steam no less, turned out to be shit. Truly, no one could have predicted that the west has no interest in Gundam games and that they should just focus on making games for Japan. What an unforeseeable tragedy that no one can be blamed for.
>>
>>16645306
Hilariously, while a silly conspiracy theory, it would almost feel plausible. Unfortunately, if that were the case, then Bandai should be congratulated for doing their jobs too well, since the game is so shit that it could only ever make money in the west, since Japs are too smart/spoiled for choices to buy it.
>>
>>16645306
It's pretty evident. A premium only Gunpla model will no doubt soon follow this conclusion.
>>
File: file.png (365 KB, 1041x442)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
We are approaching 70% soon, ladies and gentlemen. Please fasten your belts
>>16645211
I'm having more fun watching price plummet than when I was playing the beta.
>>
>>16645250
>I heard it had performance problems, but, is like, 8 second lag spikes normal for this game
It is normal for New Gundam Breaker, believe it or not. His console is working fine.
>, minus him shooting boxes repeatedly for, some reason.
you need to do that cause it's a "quest" to win the game, and to level up your frame to use EX skills, it's fucking retarded.
>Is that literally the only people you get to play with?
yes, replayability of this game built upon playing same stages against same enemies but with different girls to see maybe one new line of dialogue.

So overall you got right impression of the game. It's a mess.
>>
>>16645374
Jesus. So those boxes are the only reason he could use that wimp ass satellite canon? Shame theres apparently no squad mate diversity either. Oh well, guess Ill wait around and hope the next one isn't shit.
>>
>>16645382
you also level up from defeating grunts, but process is way slower cause you don't have any EX skills to defeat them reliably.
And EX skills unlock in random order.
>Oh well, guess Ill wait around and hope the next one isn't shit.
if next one will happen, this may killed the series, not a new precedent after all.
>>
>>16645211
Seems they recognized the blunder they made and have promised patches. Dunno if they'll be able to salvage this though.
>>
>>16645392
Patches dont matter anon, it should never have launched like this. I can forgive a lot, but framerate problems this bad is not one of them. I mean fucking hell, Unreal is not that complex an engine.
>>
>>16645401
Judging by how camera works, they seem to used the default settings without even trying anything else.
And honestly, even if perfomance was good, it wouldn't fix terrible core gameplay.
>>
>>16645315
>>16645328

Why on earth would they do that? Spite?

Then again, I live in a world where Kathleen Kennedy wants Star Wars to succeed on her terms and if she can't have that, no one will, so...
>>
>>16645404
I mean, fix the fucking RNG EX Skill unlocks, a few clipping issues, the targeting camera, and its lag and what else is left thats shit? Unless Rocket Juggling is new to the series in this game too.
>>
>>16645415
Also add more gameplay modes, proper coop, bring back combo cancelling, make ranged weapons actually hit, lower prices for parts, etc. Try to figure out how to balance this shit online, it's fucking impossible, so it won't be just people with atomic bazookas all day every day, and other selected OP skills which kill any need for customization.
Aka make whole different game.
No, anon, this game's core is just bad, you can't fix that with patches.
>>
>>16645415
>>16645420

A few of the things you've both mentioned are being patched. Camera, framerate, enemy AI, online game modes and drop rates to name some
>>
>>16645420
Okay, I didn't think of most of that. Thanks for the assist. Though honestly, I havent had too much trouble with range weapons. Except on that one damn Mobile Armor.
>>
>>16645423
I meant game modes aka in game ones, aka something aside of 3v3 quest fiesta. Just that they are adding shitty vs CPU mode and lobbies ain't cutting it.
>Camera, framerate
it'll not make game better by far anyway, again, perfomance issues are the least of game's problem
> enemy AI
May make battles less chaotic, but we don't know yet if it even help.
>drop rates
What the point when you still need to constantly go and pick them up then go and put them back into the chest? And team parts sharing will work only in online as far I gather? I don't want to play part pick up simulator.
>>16645424
You can hit something with beam rifle? From any sort of distance?
>>
>>16645429
Mostly mid to short range. If its outside of lock on range it depends on the weapon.I have been practicing manual aim for things like, far away chests, but its not easy, especially with no targeting reticle, but yes, I can hit things with beam rifles.
>>
File: 1529907379910.png (1.41 MB, 995x1130)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>>16645436
well that new, I wasn't able to in beta and switched to machineguns
not that it matters anyway, I'm still baffled how fucking retarded funnels in this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqbklV_z4_Y
>>
>>16645443
I hate machine guns. They need you to hold the trigger down for a second or two to fire, and if you take so much as a scratch, you need to start the process all over again.
>>
>>16645405
Saves them the trouble of having to interact with filthy gaijins and focus entirely on glourious nippon race
>>
Good to know that developers have their priorities straight: https://twitter.com/GundamBreaker/status/1013655479229169666
>>
File: Acguy.gif (144 KB, 280x210)
144 KB
144 KB GIF
>>16645306
Worked too well since Jap twitter is tearing it a new one.
>>
Didn't the Jojo fighter review pretty badly as well at launch?

Maybe Bandai will just end up switching genres completely after this for Breaker
>>
Reminder that the game flopped horribly in Japan. Even after the price cuts it only managed to sell 61000 copies.

By comparison gb3 sold 66000 copies on ps4 and 74000 copies on vita. The fucking game was being sold for half off and it couldn't even match gb3s sales on one platform.
>>
File: 1529780479804.png (362 KB, 500x683)
362 KB
362 KB PNG
>>16645623
Rip
>>
>>16645623
And that not counting turn in rate
>>
>>16645626
New gundam breaker is 2018s mass effect andromeda. Other than the asset flip steam rejects and the tripe that infests the google play store it is by a huge margin the worst game to have been released in 2018.
>>
File: bandai.jpg (45 KB, 462x533)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>16645634
What will scamco say?
>>
So i haven't played any GB games before and i planned to either buy this or GB3, how bad is this compared to GB3?? Is it really that bad??
>>
>>16645634
>>16645211
>>16645443
>>16645364
>>16645250
>>16645219
Ok so the game is shit we can all agree on this fact but atleast the opening song was cool
https://youtu.be/FTd8xr9y5ig
>>
>>16645646
It is really that bad. It's a whole different game now with only thing which unites it with previous games being visual customatization (which got worse).
Completely different core gameplay, instead of going thru stages in beat'em up style with option for coop while following single story, now you have one big arena with 3vs3 battles, where you don't even need to fight other team to win.
In GB3 parts collecting was passive thing you just got after stage, in NGB you need to manually collect every part and stash it elsewhere. Trade off that you no more need duplicates in NGB, but that's also has downside of changed EX system and close to zero progression overall. In GB3 you could make any suit do basically anything, in NGB you can do only those skills which you have on your parts. So you can't do shining finger with Zaku for example.
Whole game has way more issues than just being different. It's just bad videogame. Even if performance will be fixed.
Just ignore it and get GB3 Break Edition
>>
>>16645646
Its impossibly bad. So bad that its drove sales of gb3 up to the point it was sold out on amazon. Buying ngb at this point is just gambling your money away in hopes that it will ever be patched to a playable state. Between the economy levels, the part swapping, the part collecting, the technical problems and just so many other problems there's really no reason to end up getting ngb.
>>
>>16645653
Well that happens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bWVpTOA0f8
>>
>>16645661
>>16645663
Thank you kind anon, i will get GB3 instead of that garbage then.
>>
>>16645661
You forgot how rare some kits are. Like Crossbone X1 doesnt even appear until like, last few missions or even the bonus missions, and then theres the Zeta Plus, which people claim to have gotten day one, and I have never seen even once. Since you need at least one part of a kit to buy out its other parts, getting what you want can be a chore of patience and grinding.
>>
/m/en I've already beaten SD, what the fuck do I play on PC if NGB is so bad?
>>
>>16645677
only valid choice
>>16645704
well I thankfully didn't bother with full game, I have better ways to use time.
>>16645717
MS Saga
>>
File: file.png (582 KB, 616x353)
582 KB
582 KB PNG
>>16645722
stop igniting platform wars
>>
>>16645364
Imagine it gets to 100% and people won't buy it because of the shipping cost.
>>
>>16645726
well shipping in japan is free, so if anything people won't get it cause it's a waste a space on the shelf
>>
>>16645646
It's like someone decide to just shit in a box and try to sell it.
>>
>>16645717
If you want to play gundam games unfortunately having a ps3, ps4 or vita is really the only way to go about it. And considering the ps3 and vita are cracked wide open there's not much reason not to own either of them if you're hankering for mecha games.
>>
>>16645211
It's a shame because I really like some of the suits they added, the nightingdong, zaku test type, and efreet custom in particular, but other than that it's just bad
>>
>>16645722
>I will defend my obsolete platform TO THE DEATH!
>>
File: 1527888455229.png (834 KB, 855x480)
834 KB
834 KB PNG
>>16645722
Fuck off Sony. I'm not wasting my money on you again.
>>
>>16645722
Keep your faggot platform war in /v/ please.
>>
>>16645664
What the fuck, Masou Kishin isn't bad at all
>>
>>16645405
Because hey, our games keeps getting better and better, so let's dump the previous dev team and cheap out on this new shitty dev to cut as much cost as possible. Throw in some girls to appease the otaku.
>>
>>16645405
Because they've done this shit before, except for over a decade we all thought it was Baba pulling the strings but he's not high enough on the pole to orchestrate this one.
>>
>>16645869

This one sounds like the most plausible imo. Blind greed.
>>
It's an awful game but I built some dope gundams in it. Not worth the price I paid tho. I keep getting the MOBA feel from it though and think this is where they tried taking the series. I think it could be fun online if they pull through with some major fixes.
>>
>>16645874
Baba was mostly Tales and he left after Zestiria.
>>
>>16645874
But Baba really was the one fucking up Tales, this is a fact
>>
>>16645859
it's anime's OP
>>
>>16645869
>so let's dump the previous dev team and cheap out on this new shitty dev to cut as much cost as possible
Which doesn't really make sense when you consider the original devs were such a small team that the only big games they've made were the Gundam Breaker games and that one recent Saint Seiya game. Before GB1 they were mobile-only devs. Couldn't have been that expensive.
>>
>>16646068
Gotta cut as many corners as possible.
>>
>>16645971
I believe this after Xillia-Zestiria were incredibly mediocre to downright awful and suddenly Berseria was not only good but actually felt like a Tales game again.
>>
>>16646089
>Berseria
I cant get into it. I like Guts-chan, but i really am not a fan of Tales games going fullgimmick since Xillia. I havenr finished a Tales since Vesperia. Burned through most of Graces in about 7 to 10 days, and then got burnt out at the last dungeon. Xillia had no hook whatsoever, havent touched Xillia 2 or Zestiria, and Berseria feels as bland as Xillia. Whats worse is that they revealed nothing about the new Tales game at the festival last month. Just that one is in development. Not even a title was revealed. Im thinkin Tales is pretty much done at this point. Guess its just too hard to top Vesperia.
>>
>i was told to fuck off for saying the trailers looked like shit
that anon probably isn't here right now, but im glad i got the last laugh
>>
File: sad zaku.jpg (50 KB, 704x480)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>16646815
At what cost
>>
>>16646829
if just one person learned the folly of getting hyped over video game trailers its a good thing
>>
>>16645749
>they added the one IBO suit I wanted
>but the game it's in is shit
I had so many plans for Bael parts and now it's not even worth it. I actually feel depressed about all this.
>>
File: 17 - 1.jpg (65 KB, 530x576)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>16646862
>>
>>16646862
>>
>>16646868
>>16646873
IT HURTS SO BAD GUYS
>>
>>16646862
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 230x219)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>16646862
>>
>>16646862
And that's all I have sadly. Also >>16646868
is a custom someone apparently made in Gundam Breaker 3. Not sure what all parts they used though.
>>
>>16645285
But it's summer right now.
>>
>>16646902
Looks like standard Barbatos with one of the Wing backpacks
>>
>>16646902
Head, body, legs are Barbatos. Wings are Proto Zero. Dunno about the arms.
>>
>>16646902
>Lupus Head
>6th form Barbatos body
>Lupus Legs
>Wing Zero (TV) backpack
>Hi-Nu arms
Unsure about the swords, my first instinct was Tiger Pierce but they're longer than that, but everything else I was able to eyeball. Looks like one of Aegis's stablizers going out the back too as a Builder's Part, but there seems to be a surprisingly lack of Builders Parts on the build itself.
>>
>>16646914
The swords look like the ones that come with the HG M1 Astray. Not sure if those are in the game though.
>>
>Even the the waifu portion is shit with the most signicant character interactions being present in every story path anyways
I wouldn't have guessed this part.
I thought this had so much fewer stages (in one route) than the stages in Breaker 3 because each girl's route was supposed to be different.
>>
Is the strongest fucking weapon in this game the heat hawk? I beat every single mission in this piece of shit game and nothing had higher stats than the heat hawk for melee damage.
>>
>>16646944
The part I hate the most is that the one character I actually kinda liked has one mission less than the others, and you have to fight her in one, so shes basically down two missions.
>>16647104
>Is the strongest fucking weapon in this game the heat hawk?
In terms of raw power, yes. Its done by weapon categories, so Axes are more powerful than swords, but have less Break Power potential. The biggest problem here is that these stats don't actually give incite to fire rate/swing speed, ammo capacity, reload rate, number of attack combos, etc. All it lists for weapon stats is Power and Break Power. Which is ironic in a game whos stories whole theme is the meaningless of power alone, yet this was the only thing the developers seemed to know how to stat.
>>
>>16647222
Not displaying stats in the library menu is so fucking stupid. I bought so many weapons that were just worthless compared to my hawk and rifle bazooka.
>>
File: 1529112626114.jpg (41 KB, 500x372)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
I still constantly think about a comment I got regarding the beta saying that I played it wrong, that there were no frame drops, freezes or input issues for him. It haunts me.
>>
>>16647251
Thats because he was secretly playing GB3 Break Edition.
>>
>>16646862
This, but for the Lupus Rex. It's not fair, bros.
IBO was a failure but the suits were great, now they will never be another gunpla game.
>>
>>16647268
If only. You know the average western fan, too lazy to import and willing to buy whatever shit has the name on it.

"I hate Gundam Versus and importing is too expensive. So I'll be getting this."
>>
>>16647269
>now they will never be another gunpla game
Nah, there might not be another Gundam Breaker because of this, but Bamco are big on the idea of Gunpla games.
There was even an option in a recent survey to say you wanted games you could play using your Gunpla.
>>
>>16647296
How would that work? Dont get me wrong, Id be down for something like, build divers where I scan a part digitally or something to get it in game, but wouldnt that be time and resource intensive?
>>
>>16647304
They tried something when AGE came out, where you could buy kits that had chips in the parts or something, so you could use them in an arcade game, but that flopped pretty hard because the kits were shit tier but more expensive than they should be due to the chips.
It wouldn't surprise me if Bandai has been working on something more complex since that failure; 3d scanning is getting pretty good these days. Might not be able to scan new Gunpla at home, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them having scanning stations in arcades or something and selling something like the GP Base/Diver Gear to allow you to use your data at home, or at other arcades without the need to carry your actual kit all the time.
>>
>>16647333
Granted, like most interesting but niche ideas, this would probably just stay in japan.
>>
>>16647342
At first, sure, but if there aren't any major issues with the system there's no way Bandai won't be trying their hardest to move it worldwide pretty quickly. As soon as their first systems go public, it's only a matter of time before other companies will want to move in on the idea, if they aren't already working on their own by that point.
>>
>>16647225
Now what if I told you anon, that all your parts have their own in game health, but it never makes it clear how damaged they are? So for example, your back pack could fall off, but you have no way of knowing whether or not picking it up is worth it or not, because if its low enough, it will just fall off again after a single Zaku Machinegun hit.
>>
>>16647359
Wasn't there like, a whole Z-Move Crystal thing for pokemon that had it's own toy over here, but it connected to a game that was only available in Japan? I swear I remember this from a few years back.
>>
>>16647386
Nah, it was the 3DS games according to the Nintendo store.
>Compatible with the Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, the Z-Ring can interact and synchronize to enhance the game play experience with new Z-Moves!
>>
>>16645443
ooohh more hong kong videos. He's talking mad shit about the funnels which is reasonable. They're pretty stupid in new gundam breaker
>>
Okay, serious question. in NGB a recurring problem I face in combat is too many enemies with bazookas and rocket launchers. One shell sends you flying up, and with mobs of them, and especially on the bonus missions with the main enemies, it's very easy to get juggled in the air and lose most of your health before being set on the ground so you can do anything. Is that a problem that GB3 had too?
>>
>>16647434
Not at all. Shots don't come at you at that speed and even when you get swarmed in rare instances, you can just dash out of it.
>>
>>16647494
Jesus what did this game not fuck up?
>>
>>16647547
The Waifus I guess?

The girls seem to be neat characters that actually seem like Gundam fans but as I haven’t played it, it’s all hearsay
>>
File: Reeaaady GOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (68 KB, 600x863)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>16647719
The announcer girl is great. She does the GUNDAM FIGHTO READY GOOOOO! before most matches and gives commentary during the games.
>>
>>16647719
And then they made them not matter which one you choose in a game that was touted as a VN-styled experience.

So, in a sense, I'd say they even messed the waifu's up, somehow.
>>
>>16647745
Post all the qties.
>>
>>16647719
>generic VN girls which drop gundam quotes
wow
>>
>>16647719
Nah, the waifus are a disappointment too.
>>
Where can I find a gallery of the ripped CG's of the VN girls doing waifu things?
Do you actually develop a relationship with the girls like in a dating sim or do you get friengzoned?
>>
>>16647872
Ambiguous 'confession' scenes pasted two stages before the end. No real evidence of the relationship furthering beyond that point.
Shion's scene didn't even seem particularity intimate to me.
>>
>>16647872
The galge is extremely underwhelming and you end up with all the girls regardless apparently. How could anyone like such a soullessartstyle anyway. these waifus suck. go play muv-luv or Ace Academy.
>>
I do not regret waiting for more info on NGB in the slightest. Thank you, /m/en, for warning me away from NGB. Having a blast in 3
>>
any news of the pc release?
>>
>>16647984
https://twitter.com/GundamBreaker/status/1004999571393482752
>>
>>16648024
Apart of me wants to see them cancel it so they save money, but the other part of me wants them to release it so people can complain that the first gundam game for the PC is garbage.
>>
>>16645579
Translate
>>
>>16647969
rooms when??
>>
File: sad zaku.png (44 KB, 300x300)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>first PC Gundam is going to be dogshit
I'm just a pcfag who wants to build a Strike Freedom Zaku is that so wrong.
>>
>>16648216
what, you can't press the button for autotranslate?
>>16648386
>playing with randos
>>
>>16645364
TE spoiler guy said he's seen worse with Tales and GvG for the Vita.

>all bamco games
>>
>>16648420
Let's just blame it all on Baba.
>>
Are there any here who gave New Gundam Breaker a chance despite everything?

I admit, the core gameplay issues definitely need to be fixed, i'm not that blind. But beyond the gameplay issues, I can see them doing different battle types based around the maps.

Add to that, couldn't they like combine ideas from the previous Gundam Breaker games with the good ones from NGB?
>>
File: file.png (378 KB, 1128x392)
378 KB
378 KB PNG
>>16648428
>Are there any here who gave New Gundam Breaker a chance despite everything?
seems like someone in Japan did
absolute madmen
>>
File: DJY7EC8WAAAMXtt.jpg (66 KB, 960x824)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>16648428
I did. I platinum'd it, it wasn't very good. If anyone thinks 3 is repetitive New is even more and is a slog to even go through.

>good ideas
>NGB
Like what? None of what the new stuff in it was good.
>>
>>16647969
Speaking of GB3 is did Indonesia get the same english version as Singapore? Because I found it to be actually far cheaper
https://store.playstation.com/en-id/product/HP0700-CUSA07651_00-GUNDAMBREAKER3PM
>>
>>16649553
Indonesia is SEA segment so I think it is, I dunno personally tho. I had it on Singaporean.
>>
>>16649553
>did Indonesia get the same english version as Singapore
Oh, let me see...
>Gundam Breaker 3 BREAK EDITION (English Ver.)
>English Ver.
>English
I dunno, anon. The Indons are sneaky, it could be a trap.
>>
>>16647969
that ASS
>>
>>16648420
>GvG for the Vita

God, GvG Force was the worst. Why couldn't we have gotten another Next Plus?
>>
>>16645443
Jesus Christ, that is depressing. I used to have funnels, shield bits and rifle bits active at the same time all doing stuff.
>>
File: gouf.jpg (98 KB, 500x688)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>16648389
feel your panic, no psycho gouf

pc gaming is suffering
>>
will bandai namco still decide to release any gundam games for the west after this major blunder?
>>
>>16649905
Its the general consensus that their plan along was 'lol gundam dont sell in west tho'
>>
File: 1338246663090.png (120 KB, 434x400)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>16650075
Apparently Gundam doesn't sell in Japan either.
>>
File: 1500616023549.jpg (200 KB, 1280x1600)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>16647745
There is only one announcer girl for me.
>>
>>16650866
Jesus what a slut.
>>
File: 1509679997403.jpg (483 KB, 1920x1080)
483 KB
483 KB JPG
I love GB2's story mode so much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnfPtCrSj28
>>
>>16650881
Goes without saying. Only penis loving super homos hate GB2's story.
>>
File: 1439722421548.png (235 KB, 224x342)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>16645443
EMBARRASSING
>>
File: file.png (69 KB, 522x597)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
Japanese PSN store sales, breaker 3 managed to get into top 20, while NGB is 14th http://openworldnews.net/archives/1071843646.html
>>
>>16650881
Seriously regretting not importing it before I got rid of my PS3
>>
>>16650881
My only problem with that scene is that they use some generic MG size hand instead of your gunpla’s.

Which is fair since you wouldn’t be able to do that with some of the aquatic suit arms
>>
I wouldn't even believe it if you told me back in 2014 that the sequel to GB2 will be irredeemably shit

How did you fuck up something so simple?
>>
>>16648428
I gave it a genuine try. And I could really look past most flaws like short story mode, leveling ex moves each sortie, unbalanced ex moves and dropping part evolution...
but the actual game play mode which is just a sequence of randomly selected chores just isn't fun to do over and over again. They feel more like busywork than challenges And that's every stage.
>>
>>16651311
What is Gundam Breaker 3 Welcome Price, and why is it number 10?
>>
>>16651516
It's the cheaper version of Gundam Breaker 3
>>
>>16651516
Just cheap rerelease of base game which came around time of Break edition. Look at western "playstation hits" or "nintendo selects" for analogue.
After all Gundam breaker 3 is not on sale on PSN at the moment.
So all those top 20 sales were made via full price digital price.
Welcome Price is 3888 yen https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP0700-CUSA03489_00-GUNDAMBREAKER3PM
while break edition is 9288 yen https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP0700-CUSA07517_00-GUNDAMBREAKER3PM
which makes their inclusion in top 20 even funnier
>>
>>16651516
>why is it number 10?
because it outsold new gundam breaker obviously
>>
>>16646088
Including the corners that make you a profit?
>>
>>16645634
Dunno man have you seen that new Shaqfu game? Not only is it shit but it also fails at being funny despite trying its hardest.
>>
PC fag here

Thanks for beta testing as always consolenerds
>>
>>16651851
>implying performance fixes will make game better
it'll make it playable. But better? Nah.
>>
>>16651851
How does it feels like to play GB 1-3 on your PC, faggu-sama?
>>
Media Create numbers. Seems like heavy sales didn't help much.
[PS4] New Gundam Breaker (Limited Edition Included) (Bandai Namco, 06/21/18) – 9,159 (72,949)
>>
File: no_idea.jpg (10 KB, 268x188)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
So I downloaded GB3 last night seeing as how bad New is. What are some general tips for starting out? What do I need to know about merging parts? Do I generally want to keep parts for merging or turn them into GP if I know I'm not gonna use them?

I feel like I want to just play through and unlock shit before I start building stuff. Is that the best course of action?
>>
>>16652886
Play through til chap 3. Grind Arena bounty hunter for parts you want, merge, continue as you were. Or so ive been told. As far as keeping/selling, dont sell greens and up that have abiliyies you want. Personally i sell most of my whites because group merging just doesnt increase high enough in my opinion. And youll need the GP to merge anyway. Pair and Plastic merge matter the most. Also, when you pair merge, bear in mind that merging a lower rarity into a higher rarity, increases the base parts rarity by one rarity level.
>>
>>16652886
I've been derive merging and farming as I go, and have been able to constantly make cool new shit. Just make stuff as you go. Needing to be creative with what you have is god motivation early on. Just be sure to merge good parts together so you have at least one (serious) MS
>>
>>16652886
>ideoncontrols.jpg
>>
How hard is is to hack my vita so I can just play GB3? Its on 3.65
>>
>>16653032
All Vita firmware is hackable now.
>>
>>16653032
Easy, a few days ago an exploit came out allowing 3.65-3.68 to be hackable, If you are gonna play it on the vita its best to do it on a hack one because of overclock plugins otherwise you'll have to deal with frame drops.
>>
>>16653071
>>16653072
Link to a guide?
>>
>>16645211
What happened to the staff for this game?
>>
>>16653084
https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/h-encore
>>
File: DQLAj3kUEAAHRWf.jpg (44 KB, 500x534)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>16653216
Thanks
>>
>>16652886
Save any Golds you stumble upon, generally having more skills per part is very much appreciated and having enough of the right ranks can let you promote parts you actually want to use to that rank. Other than that, just kind of experiment, that's kind of the point of the game.

I take it you got the Break version, right? If so you've essentially got two whole games to go through, and after completing things the first time you essentially double your parts list.
>>
>>16645211
Public apology when?
>>
>Break Edition up to 100 burgerbucks
Thats some crazy supply and demand.
>>
Refunded it and bought Garrison Archangel during the steam sale instead to get my customizable anime mech fix.

How do you fuck up a franchise THIS bad?
>>
>>16653354
Literally never
>>
File: file.png (362 KB, 767x604)
362 KB
362 KB PNG
>>16653552
depends on a place where to order.
>>
>>16653554
>How do you fuck up a franchise THIS bad?
By firing the team responsible for the previous entries and giving a brand new team the goal of "we want everything the old ones had and more but you're not allowed to use the old stuff" as their starting point.
>>
>>16653216
Any idea where you can go to download vita roms?
>>
>>16646914
>>
>>16646868
>>16646868
>>16646902
>>16646912
>>16646914
Gusion Rebake arms
>>
File: file.png (597 KB, 1279x639)
597 KB
597 KB PNG
We broke 70% barrier
>>
>>16654017
>no price cut on american amazon
ree
>>
>>16654017
>1.5 star

damn it
>>
>>16654036
why you need this abomination in the first place?
>>
File: IMG_3993_grande.jpg (53 KB, 539x330)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
What the fuck is Bandai doing? So for those who actually care, the new Bonus mission for the dlc kits is now live in the US, and it's......Shin Matsunagas Zaku II High Mobility type. If we count the FZ and the Psycomu test variants, this brings the total number Zakus in game to 9. It has no unique weapons, and it's most distinguishing features are its legs and backpack. Oh, and all parts are 50,000 instead of the 10,000 they had been charging up till this point. Pretty disappointed in this one here. More so than normal for this mission.
>>
>>16654178
Bandai is purposefully sabotaging NGB. We already went over this.
>>
>>16654178
>still playing

Good lord, please, don't. It's bad for your health. We care about you buddy.
>>
>>16654181
I care about me too. But I need to save money and this was cheaper than GB3 BE
>>
>>16654188
If you need to save money - buying videogames should be the least of your priorities.
>>
>>16654178
Im so sorry.
>>
>>16654191
I left myself a bit of wiggle room for 1. Because constantly replaying starcraft 2 gets tiring.
>>
>>16654191
There's also value in your time and happiness, anon.
>>
>>16654178
>all parts are 50,000 instead of the 10,000 they had been charging up till this poin
The fuck? Is this out of spite?
>>
>>16654200
But playing NGB only brings suffering.
There are multiple way to play better games without too much cost involved.
For example getting used PS3, hacking it and using for GB1 and 2.
Or PS Vita for dirt cheap and doing that for all 3 games.
>>16654199
People still play Starcraft 2?
>>
>>16654201
he typod I think, they did cost 100.000 not 10.000
>>
>>16654200
If only anon had heard about GB3 BE Before NGB.
>>16654204
Hey I still play it. For co-op missions mostly. Well, entirely for co-op missions.
>>
>>16654205
No, that was correct. Gelgoog Jaeger and Mobile Kapook were both 10k. Shin Zaku is 50k.
>>
>>16654213
wow.
just wow.
>>
>>16654213
How do I find out the home address of the president of Bamco so I can leave a flaming bag of shit on his doorstep?
>>
>>16654221
Internet I guess? I dunno. Excuse me, I need to go back to my virtual gunpla while I regret every life decision that I've ever made.
>>
>>16654221
you better off asking Crafts and Meiser I think
>>16654209
>Hey I still play it. For co-op missions mostly. Well, entirely for co-op missions.
I just can't get a knack out of PvE in games which supposed to be PvP and internet ruined all good there is about playing RTS versus people
>>
So this is basically Gundam Build Fighters Try as a video game in terms of disappointment?
>>
>>16654258
It's worse.
>>
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07BQXMG1N/

70% off.
buy buy buy.

will bandai sudoku?
>>
>>16655875
I wonder if it's still making a profit at that price, how much money do you think went into actually developing the game?
>>
>>16656147
3 pajeet porting breaker 3 code into unreal engine.
>>
x.x My copy of New Gundam Breaker came in... now i'm trying to figure out how to get the Super Fumina mission to work

Do I have to play so far into Single Player?
>>
Bandai is fucking based they advertised the game as releasing soon here but then didnt even bother anymore to sell that turd not even in their own store.
>>
>>16645443
JESUS CHRIST HOW CAN YOU FUCK UP SO BAD?
>>
File: Mr Bamco's Wild Ride.png (385 KB, 1007x471)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
>71% off
This ride has no end!
>>
>>16653354
You mean your 100000 GP wasn't enough?
>>
>>16658166
>x.x
Reported
>>
File: 1530404398334.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>16658456
>We might get to 95% off before August
>mfw

They better learn their fucking lesson in the future
>>
>>16654258
Try wasn't NEARLY this disappointing. It just didn't meet expectations.
This one genuinely doesn't have anything going for it compared to the other games in the series.
>>
File: inWd1fn.jpg (9 KB, 304x300)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>16659623
>future breaker games

come on now, you know you're not getting one
>>
>>16659623
>They better learn their fucking lesson in the future
Right after ACE4 comes out.
>>
File: 1507988288869.jpg (23 KB, 753x595)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
I just wanted a good gundam game for PC.
>>
>>16659898
sorry anon. those greedy nips won't waste money on localisation and licensing for a product they cant even push in their own country.
>>
>>16659931
They literally still will and it will be just as terrible if not worse because it will be a terrible port.
>>
>>16659887
Portable?
>>
File: this shit here.gif (1.84 MB, 500x300)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB GIF
>>16659898
to be a pc gamer who likes gundam is suffering
>>16654178
no fucking zaku 1 but more zaku 2
>>
>>16654178
I just want more zeta and double zeta suits
>>
File: 1409640407133.jpg (44 KB, 500x375)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>16659898
Same anon.
>>
File: waiting.jpg (30 KB, 298x403)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>16659980
>>16660024
It will come soon™. We just gotta wait.
>>
>>16648428
I did anon... and I've done several writeup's and a video regarding it.

Stick with GB3.
>>
>>16659980
All I want is a space fighter sim-esque game but with mobile suits. Something like Gundam Freespace.
>>
>>16660245
Just emulate Encounters in Space or something
>>
>>16660010
I just want literally any of the Blue Destiny Suits.
>>
File: Breaker3.jpg (854 KB, 3840x2160)
854 KB
854 KB JPG
It's a real shame cause Breaker 3 is the funnest I've had with a game in awhile and they murdered the franchise in a single swoop
>>
>>16660284
On the plus side my sazagale tetra looks pretty good
>>
>>16660245
Strike Suit Zero not scratch that itch?
>>
>>16660416
No, not really. It was alright, but it lacked meat and I'd want something more focuses on robot fighting in that early 80s manner.
>>
If I'm gonna get a PS3 and hack it to play Breaker 2, does it matter what firmware or model it is? And would I need a flash drive big enough to fit the game or can I just pull out the hard drive, dump the game in from my computer, and jam it back in?
>>
>>16651029
Huh?
>>
>>16660602
just buy the damn game you cheapo the PS3 isn't region locked
>>
>>16660749
I mean yea, I could do that. But fuck SAL so much, fuck buying things digital if I can avoid it, and fuck Bandai too while I'm at it. Unless the servers are somehow still up, I doubt owning the game on disk will be worth the hassle.
>>
File: 1361001779241.jpg (160 KB, 633x858)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>16659898
>>
Can you fuck the girls?
>>
>>16660991
Even better you can hug them and hold hands with them
>>
>>16659755
If the new Gundam movie turns out well in the west, maybe they wont abandon us.
>>
>>16661605
>the shitty new gundam breaker was intentionally shitty because they knew the movie was being made and it will be the true test of the west's love for gundam
>>
>>16661610
>Not moddable pc games
Did they learn nothing from Skyrim? The Nips are making tons of homegrown mods to this day.
>>
>>16661620
Still shocked that literally 1 nip made this masterpiece and it didnt take him long to patch bugs
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11849
>>
some JP shop sells game for 1000 yen
https://twitter.com/surugaya_hyogo/status/1015514185474584576
>>
File: DhhRBMpVMAA5pXr.jpg large.jpg (358 KB, 2048x1536)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>>16661605
Enjoy your western Gundam movie game.
https://twitter.com/HDKirin/status/1015641519301189633

New Gundam Breaker panel at AX
>Q&A has been going on for awhile now. The only question worth mentioning is someone asking to put G-Saviour parts into New Gundam Breaker & Usui put his head on the desk chuckling.
>>
>>16659898
Just wait for the Gundam 08th MS Team mods of Battletech.
Any day now...
>>
>>16663248
>G-Saviour anon actually asked.
The madman.
>>
File: 1530404039363.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>16663248
Please tell me there was someone there ripping them a new asshole for this abomination?
>>
>>16660036
>>
>>16663248
>no one asked why game such a shitshow
fucking wusses
>>
File: 1471039484251.png (543 KB, 524x809)
543 KB
543 KB PNG
>>16663248
>>16663278
I get why they don't like to bring up G-Saviour but but all the Saviour units look really good.
>>
>>16665186
I think they screen questions at these sorts of events to prevent exactly the sort of situation you want and frankly they fucking deserve.
>>
>>16665924
nah, i bet no one actually just had the balls to ask
screening may happen but not at such place
>>
File: 8099562i.jpg (75 KB, 620x349)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>16663278
I asked a Sunrise director at an Animazement panel if they plan on ever giving G-Saviour another chance, he acted like he didn't know what I was talking about
>>
Is the dating sim any decent?
>>
>>16666336
Every route is exactly the same except which girl is tagging along.
>>
>>16666330
Can you blame him?
>>
this is beyond unfair.

i want to play gundam breaker dammit, but the good games are for a rollsroyce tier console, and the only one available here is a piece of shit so bad that even the JP version is getting price cuts up the ass!

and what is worse is that due to poor sales, Bamco will use that as an exucse to pull the plug and keep the unvariably good future games for themselves in japan.

#FUCKBAMCO!
>>
I wish the marasai was in breaker
>>
>>16666524
How much more reddit can you fucking get, goddamn.
>>
>>16666524
Please go back
>>
>>16645211
>throwing VN high-school waifu shit into this trash-fire of a game
I'm glad they didn't force the above on a good Gundam Breaker game, at least.
>>
>>16645677
Do it mate. GB3: Break Edition is rad.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 600x849)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>16666849
I wish they would have let me marry and hold hands with misa desu
>>
>>16666881
Her being flat just means you can hug her even tighter.
>>
>>16645211
Was looking at some gameplay footage to see if it improves anything over GB3 and the UI during battle has got to be the most bloated UI I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>16666950
Trust me, its been confirmed theres zero improvements.
>>
Finally took the time to actually merge abilities onto my parts. Still need to gromd out some legendaries to upgrade my exclusives, but holy fuck all the durability and part breaking power i have now. Just wish it was a little easier to understand what some of the parts do. Is there a preferred setup of abilities for each part category, save for weapon specific abilities?
Sidenote, im starting to think Split Force is just a translation error of Spirit Force, because the ability (Split Force power) is worded the same way other EX Action increasing abilities are.
>>
All I wanna do is fight gundams online. I can't do that in GB3.

How the hell did Bamco fuck it up?
>>
File: 1463539495503.jpg (857 KB, 2419x840)
857 KB
857 KB JPG
>>16666950
Have you seen Battleborn's UI?
>>
>>16667669
Bamco knew burgers wanted a Gundam game so they gave them what they wanted, never said it had to be a good gundam game
>>
File: 1524701826356.png (799 KB, 563x597)
799 KB
799 KB PNG
>tfw platinumed it
I can finally stop playing this garbage game.
>>
>>16668599
holy shit i played this
>>
>>16669955
Firstly, nice trips and double dubs.
Secondly, which one?
>>
File: johnny ridden.png (256 KB, 404x435)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>All I want is a persona mix gundam game
>>
>>16669962
Battleborn
>>
>>16654258
Have we even gotten porn out of Nu Gundam Breaker? That's, like, the bare minimum for gauging whether people on the internet like a thing.
>>
>>16670026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVSe_lzo9w8

It's as close as you're gonna get. and it's pretty comfy, too
>>
File: 1311480584813.jpg (31 KB, 550x400)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>SDGO gets popular and quickly becomes profitable.
>Bandai gets greedy closes it down and makes SDGNE in-house.
>It's terrible and it flops.
>Gundam Breaker gets popular and quickly becomes profitable.
>Bandai gets greedy and develops the next game in-house.
>It's terrible and it flops.
I'm starting to see a pattern here. Are you sure Bandai just wants to kill Gundam in the west guys?
>>
there seems to be patch out https://twitter.com/GundamBreaker/status/1016561931325280256
>>
>>16672080
Is anyone still playing though? I gave the game a genuine try but got bored going through a third route and now I'm too disinterred to even pick up my daily Fumina tickets.
>>
>>16672084
judging by replies to the tweet doesn't seem like it.
people having hard time getting 3vs3 online rolling at all
>>
>>16670061
I haven't been seeing any popping up on the boorus.
>>
File: rx think.jpg (502 KB, 1024x768)
502 KB
502 KB JPG
>>16671968
Are you saying Bandai can't develop for shit?
>>
File: 1314685695430.jpg (144 KB, 1832x988)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>16672198
I'm saying that any extremely popular and profitable Gundam series that gets produced will at some point be fucked over by Bandai's greed and subsequent makeshift and shoddy development.

If you look into the further details you'll see that both games offered greater graphics. However both also have less units than the initial releases. They also had standardized controls for flashy games which are usually terrible and considered "floaty".
>>
>>16671968
god I miss SDGO so much.
>>
>>16673572
how's the revival going
>>
This patch has greatly improved the performance, but that just means smooth misery instead of stuttery misery.
>>
It's funny how the whole parts swapping was what I was afraid of, when that actually isn't a big issue and it's really everything else thats the problem
>>
>>16672337
You forget one key detail that really validates the claims
>series starts jap only
>West shows interests in said series and asks for ports of those games
>instead they make half-assed poorman's installments of the series change or removes nearly everything the jap only games had instead of just fucking porting jap only games.
>>
>>16671968
Was this also the case for Another Century's Episode?
>>
>>16674405
I'm not sure but R was made by FromSoftware as well. It's more likely to be exclusively Gundam properties since Bandai owns it therefore making it in-house would get them a huge amount of profit in return. I'm not sure if A.C.E. is exclusively Bandai properties or not though.
>>
File: file.png (596 KB, 1306x615)
596 KB
596 KB PNG
We hit 75% mark, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>16668599
>fingerless glove meter
Fucking beautiful.
>>
>>16645211
It's sad but it shows that htey had no interest in making a game for the west aswell as japan, even sadder that I wanted to get into one of these games, and im planning on getting breaker 3
>>
So this sucked, isn't battle operations 2 coming out soon?
>>
>>16673719
It isn't
>>
>>16680398
in 14 days.
>>
>>16680398
Speaking of that, since there will be a Hong Kong version did they say anything about making a SEA english version?
>>
File: hmm....jpg (88 KB, 661x1086)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
Real question.
Will the modding community on pc be able to fix the game or is there no chance at all?
>>
>>16680440
Short answer: No
Long answer: Yes but the amount of time, effort and potential legal action wouldn't be worth it. The modders would have to essentially make a whole new game.
>>
File: DcgeektV0AEKFri.jpg (107 KB, 800x529)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>87% off now
Buckle up.

>>16680440
No, people have so much fucking optimism for modding communities but then the games come out and its just fucking texture and models being replaced.
Replacing your Gunpla with Shrek isn't going to make the game good and playable.
>>
>>16680440
Modding community on PC is a fucking meme, many games that were released on PC were touted by faggots on /v/ to be instantly better because they would have a ton o mods and in the end nothing fucking comes of it
>>
File: 1524973837136.jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>16670064
thanks
>>
>>16680468
I mean even just increasing the game speed would help a lot.
>>
>>16680398
Any information if BO2 will be bazooka stunlock simulator 2?
>>
>>16680487
I am still pissed that modders couldn't get the JL 3000 Batman skin in Arkham Knight due to sony fuckery.
>>
>>16645219
Then why announce a western movie?
>>
>>16680561
beta had that kinda meta, aim at legs and stagger. especially since G-3 had 2 bazookas.

get ready for "legs off, bazookas out: the game."
>>
>>16645211
>>16680487
>87% off now
It's now only ¥1,101
I will only buy it once it's 95% off
>>
>>16680626
At this point the west is the only place this piece of shit could recuperate some of its loss. Its still being sold at full price in the uk everywhere and no doubt some dumbasses will end up buying this game.
>>
File: Ms-09f-bn.jpg (19 KB, 400x206)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>16680593
They should add the Dom with no legs to seize the meta.
>>
>>16680587
Nu breakers has actively awoken every one in the west ((and Japan)) to Bandai's bullshit with Gundam, not just games but all everything regarding the franchise. It tanking in the both the west and east has made them see how risky doing shit like this can get, almost loosing a big part of there core fanbase. This movie has been announced because Sunrise needs to get very clear confirmation on where Gundam actually stands in the west and so that the product can be handle and actually market properly worldwide

Even if none of this is actually true. At the very least it makes sense
>>
>went back up to 76%
Fuck whoever bought it enough that they bumped it back up, we were almost at 90%.
>>
>>16681834
Its usually some memer that would buy a shit load of something just to post pics and brag about it
>>
File: 4802.png (607 KB, 936x521)
607 KB
607 KB PNG
Okay hear me out
What if we made GB4 play like a hybrid of Dragonball Xenoverse and GB3 but with a 2 like story
Mostly taking just a nice world lobby from Xenoverse and maybe the mentor system / time travel gimmick
Wouldn't this be a good way to get a semi mmolike idea that build divers is pushing but without actually forcing it to be a mmo?
>>
>>16681919
How would the mentor system work in a game revolving around playing with customizable robots, though? Would I have to go to Domon to learn Shining Finger or Sei to raise builder skills? Feels like it would complicate things.

Just add a tiny bit more exploration to the game. Have other areas you can take your pilot avatar outside the hanger, relative to or disconnected from battling. An example would be an area where you can display your gunpla and look at other players creations in-game. Even have in-game build contests. Add back in all those mission types lost from GB2. Make actual likeable characters to play alongside and not shit like Misa and the trashbin waifus of NGB. Slap on the setting dressing and you have your make believe MMO-like simulator. That's about as much as I could trust Bamco to do, if that.
>>
File: file.png (265 KB, 893x808)
265 KB
265 KB PNG
New Gundam Breaker is a best seller on Amazon JP.
No wonder, lol. I guess below 2000 yen makes you burn quickly thru your stock
>>
>>16682367
>Feels like it would complicate things
How so? I don't remember Xenoverse mentor challenges being difficult at all, and it might actually add something to the game other than just grinding, including some silly dialogues.
It could actually make things even simplier. Like so, if you choose Domon as your mentor then you get all Shining or God Gundam parts, and by clearing his trials all its skills get automatically unlocked instead of having to grind for them.
>>
>>16682509
Yeah, but there are tons of different special skills, super modes, etc. You'd have to complete the challenges for all these different mentors to unlock them, in addition to progressing through the campaign. At that point, you might as well be grinding. If they made the challenges differ from the standard missions, it could be interesting. Extra dialogue and such could be neat, too. Like if you were being mentored by Amuro and Char, you get hilarious exchanges between the rivals, making callbacks to iconic scenes and such. Depending on how its implemented, it could add extra variety that either enhances the gameplay or bogs it down.
>>
>>16682509
>>16682914
Maybe have it so that instead of needing to go to Domon to get the Shining Finger, you instead get mentored so you can use the matching skill regardless of your parts (i.e. Using Shining Gundam parts would let you use the Shining Finger by default, but going through the mentor challenges would give you the Shining Finger Mentor Skill which could be added to a Gunpla without requiring it to have Shining Gundam parts, although you'd probably still need a hand of some sort)
So going through the mentor training would reward you with even more freedom in mixing and matching abilities. Obviously you would need to have some kind of limit on Mentor Skill slots per gunpla so that someone doesn't just put every kind of super mode and special move onto one machine.
>>
File: 1315030195387.jpg (382 KB, 800x800)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>16680646
Imagine if all those people that say that Bandai wants Gundam to fail in the west are actually right.

>retards by the game making it more profitable in the west
>investors now force Bandai to focus on the west
That would be pretty funny.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.