[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/m/ - Mecha

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 37 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1538675986145.jpg (134 KB, 1920x1080)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
Oudo subs out

New Re;surrection PV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU3ZgEwUnHs
>>
>>16910117
I thought it said 2029 for a second...
>>
>>16910122
That would be Eva Rebuild levels of delays
>>
Ok, just taking the photos off my iPhone (no judging) just now.

The pictures - which I'm currently waiting to upload to imgur - are purely meant to show you all what's in the book; as balafo said our Chinese Source might scan the book herself negating the need for me to rip down my copy.

I can provide any zoom-ins as needed.
>>
>>16910178
Does the book also include the novel which tells about what happened before Zero Requiem; if so, perhaps you could upload those parts to mononoke site as well so translation for it could be possible later on.
>>
File: ministory01.jpg (1.4 MB, 3264x2448)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
>>16910207
Not him, but apparently the mini-story has been photographed.

Tell you what, I can post it here and maybe you can give it to that person.
>>
File: ministory02.jpg (1.39 MB, 3264x2448)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>16910266
>>
File: ministory03.jpg (1.39 MB, 3264x2448)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>16910269
>>
>>16910272
when you post them, will you be including in order of the pictures that show up, like the one on the other side of this?
>>
>>16910324
Like I said, I'm not that guy. I just a messenger.
>>
>>16910327
is the person taking a brake or something or does the provider needed to sleep?
>>
>>16910178
It'll be fine. No problem with that.
>>
Is the purple suit SuZero's suit?
>>
>>16910617
Yes. He is shown piloting it as Zero in the new PV
>>
>>16910117
Are there any new scenes in the 3rd movie?
>>
>>16910642
Lancelot Albion vs Guren Seiten final battle is a bit longer than before. Shirley scenes. New epilogue.
>>
File: ФранкенМехи.png (886 KB, 853x443)
886 KB
886 KB PNG
To hell with this junk, collected from different parts of knigtmares, but what's that white unit? Do local rebel beggars can create combat robots of the sixth generation and above?
>>
So sorry about the delay; long exhaustive shift plus internet problems meant no upload last night.

I'm just trying to upload to imgur right now; again these pictures won't be any where near my usual standard since they are just photos. I'm expecting I'll get requests for a lot of zoom -ins. Note, this is just the KMF stuff I haven't looked at the non-KMF pages yet in detail; though I saw the Avalon is split over two pages which is good and bad.
>>
>>16910979
based, you're the hero of the geass generals

I will comment on the pics
>>
>>16910997

And here we go; https://imgur.com/a/q5KHcHS

Note, I plan on getting zoom-ins anyways of the KMF profile blurbs so I'm going to do that soon. The book is hard to manipulate at some pages and I didn't want to damage the spine so some of the photos are a tad off.

Also, imgur fucked up the ordering of the pics so yeah.
>>
>>16911006
-I won't even comment on the KMF generation ''retcons'', they are too stupid
-They got the Burai model number wrong in the color section but right in the B/W section. We will never get confirmation the Kai is the Type-10R
-Same for the Raikou, the correct one is Type-5R/11G
-Shen-Hu got shafted hard in the lineart section...
-New lineart for the Burai's chest machinegun
-KMF gen and Model number info should be disconsidered since they have the Knight Police as RPI-11...
-Lineart for the Gekka's grenade launcher option from the rescue Nunally over the pacific operation
-Lineart for the Ygdrassil Drive/Core Luminous, finally. It also says the Drive is located in the chest and the center cube is the Core Luminous.
-Akatsuki Zikisan and Zangetsu still have the wrong specs
-Zangetsu is developed from the Gekka but is superior to the Akatsuki/Zikisan, so its model number reflects its development time

pretty much what I expected, the vehicle/ship section should have more new lineart than this
>>
>>16911170

I hadn't realised there'd be so many retcons/mistakes. Is there anything at the moment you want zoomed in on balofo?
>>
>>16911377
nope, there's nothing interesting in the text or specs

these ''retcons'' aren't official so 6th and 8th Gen KMF still exist

I forgot but it does list a built-in machinegun for the vanilla Tristan

I want the vehicles/ship pages, don't bother with the buildings, backgrounds etc
>>
>>16910706
Nah, they probably just bought them from the black market and probably some former military are involved too.
>>
>>16910706
Also, that kingdom mentioned in the PC might be backing them. For all we know.
>>
ZEROZAKU FUCK YEAH
>>
>>16910117
Just watched the movie, the ending still gets me after all these years, so good.

Can't wait for the next movie. I do hope they keep a similar track and does not got for the garbage Akito style.
>>
Hey Scanbro, you still planning to upload the Oz chapters you saved? The mononoke tumblr mentioned recently in an answer to a question that they were interested in maybe translating Oz.

Their translations aren't perfect but they are better than nothing.
>>
>>16912181

My bad, I totally forgot about those. I'll get them done tonight.
>>
>>16912194
Not a problem. You always do a lot to help out, so it's not a big deal.

Shame about the old translation for Oz being unable to continue but it will still be nice to get the rest of Oz translated in some way.
>>
File: 00000029-1.png (139 KB, 725x770)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>16910706
Reminds of monks from Thunderbolt.

Open market mecha is cool.
>>
I hope that even after Re;surrection is released, there will be plans for something else, like with originally there was suppose to be 4 chapters for Akito the Exiled, a 5th ova was in production as well after the 3rd one was releassed. Or perhaps there is a chance there making an anime series similar to the Code Black franchise that was done back; giving that the actor that voices Lelouch, Jun Fukuyama had been doing songs back in 2017
>>
>>16910117
I hope nobody in universe buys this ruse.
Zero is a crap pilot, he cant suddenly do spinkicks or dual wield swords.
>>
>>16912894
Some people will get mad once Suzaku is defeated and revealed to be Zero, but I imagine plenty of folks know this isn't necessarily the original Zero.
>>
>>16912851
It depends on how the movie is going to end.

They have talked like the movie itself will conclude its own story, but maybe they will have a jump time skip or true AU (in the Gundam style, not with the same cast).
>>
>>16912904
Yeah, with the way that it just takes place 2 years I wonder if some of the staff had it as a chance for Lelouch will still have a chance with some of his potential love interests given his height would still be a bit taller than them despite the time gap.
>>
>>16912851
Depends on what direction they want to go in. Look at the other ongoing Geass projects, they're all set in the TV series timeline, so they don't yet feel like they want to abandon it.

Conversely though, from the sounds of it, they don't seem to want to progress past the ending. Re;surrection seems like their justification to continue Code Geass past the Zero Requiem but to have Lelouch be part of it.
>>
>>16912923
That does seem to probably be part of the reason. Since you can't really age when you're dead. And I don't think they want to resolve anything between Lelouch and any girl so that they can milk merchandising on all of them.
>>
>>16910117
That 2d mecha is sexy
>>
>>16912894
Public might just think he could've gotten some intense training over the period he was missing.
>>
>>16910266
>>16910269
>>16910272
So? Is the translation out yet?
>>
>>16914187
Yeah, its over here.

https://mononoke-no-ko.tumblr.com/index

just click on the one "The day before Zero Requiem", under the Novel & Short Story section
>>
>>16912939
Merchandising doesn't really depend on whether a choice is made or not. Hell, even dead characters have been present in the merchandising, such as Euphemia and Rolo for instance.
>>
>>16914678
Making a choice often pisses off fans of one girl, which is why many series avoid ending with the main character choosing one girl.
>>
>>16912939
>I don't think they want to resolve anything between Lelouch and any girl
>any girl
You mean Lelouch and everyone
>>
You know, if they do have it that the variant of Lancelot Albion is piloted by Lelouch in some way, I kind of hope when in use, the background music that will be play will be by access of the song 'Flight of Wings' which was used for the first season op for ep 24-25 as well as since that song wasn't played even in any of the 3 recap movies if I recall.
>>
>>16914555
Thanks, that was nice. Seems to me CC was hoping Lelouch would 'perform another miracle' to meet her again rather than her planning something to bring him back, though she did seem to plan something too but maybe it's for something else.
>>
>>16915509
Rather than plan, I think she knows there is a chance of something happening. Maybe they will go with a variation of the Code explanation, but make it more accidental (and not cart driver).
>>
>>16915128
The song is actually pretty good
>>
>>16916085
The things with Shirley and Jeremiah in the 3rd movie should mean something though. Unless it's all just ruse. Is this canon to TV or movie or both?
>>
Too bad, current politic situation is ripe for another ALL HAIL BRITANNIA satire.
>>
>>16916149
Resurrection technically is "canon" to the movies, but I get the impression they also want it to be watchable even for people who only saw the TV show.

So I wonder how much they'll do with that scene. Maybe a lot, maybe nothing.

That scene strikes me as ambiguous. It could mean anything. Maybe they are simply being told about what to do in case of necessity, or perhaps they are hiding Lelouch's body.
>>
>>16916085
Charles' code? If so cart driver is Lelouch then. Nothing happened in the movies that make code transfer more possible then it was in the series.
>>
>>16917789
You know, perhaps the cart scene did happen or implied in the movie version as well since it takes place during the monologue of how the world has changed after Lelouch died, but the new scene in the ending credits seems to take place a few years in which C.C. received a letter signed form both Jeremiah and Shirley which meant she must of graduated from high school at Ashford Academy by that time.
>>
>>16912894

Everyone probably knows it's a different guy since he killed his former identity.

But even if not, Zero's physical abilities were never widely well known, and anyone that would be close enough to know better is in on the secret anyway.
>>
File: 49582805.jpg (154 KB, 709x991)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>16910117
I wonder, if unofficial mecha-designs look better than the author's, is it good or bad?
>>
File: 5.jpg (245 KB, 1200x662)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>16919728
Oops, wrong picture...
>>
File: get out.jpg (170 KB, 1280x718)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>16919728
>>16919824
>>
File: 1538675916891.jpg (73 KB, 1920x1080)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
I wonder if this thing is a Knightmare or something else
>>
I wanna eat CCs shithole
>>
Why do people even like C.C.? She wasn't much of a character in S1, more of a plot device to bring in the mystic elements of the story.
>>
>>16920589

Partially because Yukana, mostly because she's the only one on Lelouch's side throughout the entire show, and character popularity is based entirely on their helpfulness or feelings toward Lelouch, who is always the most popular character regardless.
>>
>>16920589
>waifufags
>caring about characterization
pick one
>>
>>16920589
Funny, witty, has sharpmouth, mysterious, layered, contradictory, tragic, great interaction with other characters, great support to Lelouch both physically and mentally. How anyone could stubbornly only see one side of her despite the show best effort to tell us the otherwise baffles me.
>>
>>16920508
I guess it's dropping some sort of radar jamming?
>>
>>16920589
C.C. does have her moments of characterization and there is some playful dynamics with Lelouch, mostly in the first season, but whether or not you care about them is up to you. She's not the protagonist but rather an observer/supporter of him.
>>
>>16918872
I wasn't thinking of that, since there is no cart driver in this version anymore, but maybe it would be based on the idea that Lelouch has the code yet doesn't know it...until someone goes to wake him up at his burial site.
>>
File: 1461798917384.jpg (213 KB, 1400x1800)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
I love Kallen!

I hope Re;surrection has lots of her.
>>
>>16920915
>Lelouch has the code yet doesn't know it...until someone goes to wake him up at his burial site.
That's morbidly funny.
>>
>>16920915
He can't have the Code, he had Geass. The "You have to die to activate the Code" theory was debunked
>>
>>16920915
I thought they put his body on the Damocles which got sent into the sun
>>
If Lelouch does come back will he take up the mantle of Zero once more, or perhaps go by something else; like in the Marvel animation series, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Hank Pym the original Ant-Man let Scott Long to take his place while later on Hank had taken up a new role as Yellowjacket.
>>
>>16920970
Not him but, nothing indicates literal resurrection is possible either, but it is considered a possibility now. We're playing with unknown rules here, I'll keep my options open.
>>
>>16921327
>will he take up the mantle of Zero once more
Passing it on to Suzaku doesn't make much sense if Lelouch is just going to become Zero again
>>
>>16921227
I've never seen any evidence for that. Just a couple of fans speculating.
>>
>>16921327
I am hoping Lelouch doesn't become Zero again permanently, but I wouldn't mind if gets one "I HAVE RETUREND" scene and then he discards the role once again.
>>
>>16921227
In SRW X, it said Suzaku was supposed to detonate Lelouch's corpse
>>
[SCAN] Code Geass Movies World Guide

https://mega.nz/#!zRgnCCbD!4HTCBo-ib4KeIv6pdGSeNjcMmQYCa1vwbTG4z2ngCEk

courtesy of chinese girl

the vehicle/ship lineart section had some goodies too like lineart for the britannian combat VTOL

extremely disappointing book, in fact the wrong specs and kmf gen ''retcons'' are pretty insulting since the correct data was published 10 years ago in the Data Collection books
>>
File: img0028dk.jpg (40 KB, 320x234)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>16922901
Thank you so much for your efforts, sir...

Speaking of which, it turns out that the vehicles of the Glinda Knights and other organizations from the OZ manga, is not included in the Canon?
>>
>>16922901
Look at that slut hnnng I'd fuck her soo hard
>>
>>16922641
I could see that happening while Suzaku is captured.
>'hey guys we caught Zero'
>'I HAVE RETURNED'
>>
>>16922901

Welp, she came through. Great. My book remains intact haha.
>>
>>16922901
so you think this person or someone could upload the scan from the Miracle Anniversary special that came out last year in BD, and the picture drama as well in BD format?
>>
>>16924433
That's what people would expect, yes.
>>
>>16924142
You'd think they didn't mention them in order to save time and space.
>>
File: 528px-Zetland_(Color).jpg (32 KB, 528x480)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>16925799
The irony is that OZ knightmar looks better than the original anime models, although they are prototypes... But at the same time in the official art books on Code Geass they do not include
>>
>>16925955
That's a common situation when it comes to prequels or side stories. A lot of the mecha from the various Gundam side stories look more advanced than the basic models from the first TV show.

That said, I think the main reason why Oz knightmares aren't included is that we've seen very few art books since the publication of the manga and those are mostly oriented towards the animated material (and even then not all of it).
>>
>>16920912
She's not sucking Lulu dick unlike rest of the cast and actually makes fun of him instead, which is refreshing (just look at Charwank in Gundam Origin, if you need at example what Geass could have been if someone didn't keep it in check).
S2 is kinda mishandled her, but this is S2 we are talking about it. And movies didn't really change much.
Lelouch really should have taken her code and let her die. It would have been a much stronger ending for her.
>>
>>16921327
>We will have two Zeros team up
>>
File: 1480276191487.jpg (67 KB, 600x450)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>
File: 1493528766443.jpg (306 KB, 1280x720)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>16926541
I kind of like if Lelouch would go by something like Peregrine, with the way the latin version meant "one from abroad" given how originally he and Nunnally where sent to Japan. As well as being a shorter version of the Peregrine Falcon and a chance of him actually piloting that purple variant of the Lancelot Albion that has 4 light wings.
>>
File: 63052291_p0.png (1.16 MB, 724x1024)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>
Did any of the oz stuff ever get translated? I think I was vaguely interested in reading it.
>>
>>16910117
Plot sounds generic so far. Not feeling it yet.
>>
>>16931009
There is a partial translation that stopped due to the funding.

Summaries have been made.
>>
>>16931784
Too little information to tell, since they are obviously keeping the major stuff secret for now. But even if it isn't a hugely original story, it will be the execution that makes the difference.
>>
>>16910706
It's cooler than the season 2 stuff. I like the boxy designs.
>>
>>16912433
Got any more examples of nonstandard/ your quoted "Open Market" mechs?
>>
File: kae.jpg (82 KB, 600x800)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>16930751

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.