[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: aaaaa.png (4 KB, 268x188)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
Why was The Earth Federation flag designed to look like the brazilian flag?
>>
>>22560894
The Future is Brazilian
>>
>>22560894
I suppose because Jaburo is in South America? Tomino loves to use South America as a central location, as it was also the location of Capital Territory and the Sacktrager.
>>
Because they are retarded
>>
>>22560894
It's the only flag with the planet in it?
>>
>>22564682
I mean, there's the UN flag. You know, the organization that most sounds like an earth federation.
Not that I mind it though, of course. I think the Brazilian flag looks nice.
>>
>>22560894
When og Gundam was made, Brazil was a military dictatorship, but it also was coming out of a economic "miracle", so it was a reasonable choice for a futuristic leader in a war.
>>
>>22564917
>I mean, there's the UN flag
If they used the UN flag the federation's corruption would be too obvious and on the nose.
>>
>>22565220
And the Brazilian flag isn't?
>>
File: 1708784102204096.gif (535 KB, 370x335)
535 KB
535 KB GIF
>>22565227
Can't go a single day without being reminded that Brazil sucks.
>>
>>22565261
city of god is kino
>>
>>22565261
Just get a BBL and find a sugar daddy
>>
>>22565261
>Brazil sucks
>good music
>good sports
>beautiful women
>beautiful women (male)
>nice people
>economy isn't in shambles like most of latam
If you suffer in brazil you are a massive faggot, and not the gay kind.
>>
File: EF_flag.png (59 KB, 1000x584)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
It was honestly such a good decision for the origin to retcon the EF flag as blue, because it just makes more sense. Traditionally, blue is a color representing globalism/international organizations. UN, NATO, EU, WEF, MERCOSUR are just a few examples. It seems highly likely a united earth would use a blue flag
>>
>>22568317
>it just makes more sense
I'm so glad you americans stick to your slop and don't actually bother with anime.
>>
>>22568413
I don't see what that has to do with anything
>>
In The Origin continuity at least, the Earth Federation shared it's capital pre-OYW with Brazil.
>>
>>22569532
I thought it was just the EFF headquarters at Jaburo, but the actual political capital was Dakar, since that's where the parliament is located
>>
>>22569592
Dakar seems to be more of a post-war thing in most of the media. Don't really hear about the parliament before or during the OYW.
>>
>>22560895
Brazil is a member of BRICS after all
>>
>>22565337
>Good music
Arguably
>Good women
Anon probably thinks all females in Brazil looks like scorts with big asses.
>Economy
Kek
>>
>>22560894
It's headquartered there.
>>
>>22573244
>Arguably
Good morning sirs.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.