[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 71 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest Final Round - 4chan Pass users can now vote on one of the top 20 entries!

File: sb.jpg (943 KB, 1723x1278)
943 KB
943 KB JPG
Stop dying edition
Last thread
>>32828829
Pastebins
https://pastebin.com/VaGDT06c
https://pastebin.com/9baXZEFs
>>
>>32956577
>First post is a bamp post.
Whatcha gonna do about dat? Post some actual fuckin' content?
>>
>>32956577
Why did the last thread get nixxed?
It was bumped like an hour before deletion?
>>
>>32956989
This is one of the threads our faggot mods have chosen to take issue with; it never lasts long.
>>
>>32956989
>>32956994
Didn't the mods say it's allowed now?
>>
File: everycreature.jpg (28 KB, 284x329)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>32956577
>>
>>32956994
There's no conspiracy this time, it just died because you were lazy
>>
>>32957430
I love this guy.
>>
>>32957430
Based and redpilled
>>
>>32956577
Oh yeah. I like this thread already.
>>
>>32956577
Twi and Sunny need some sexier sleepwear.
Everyone else is leaving them in the dust.
>>
>>32958486
Stop
>>
>>32958505
No. Not unless you manage to get double dupes
>>
>>32957430
there's nothing stopping you from writing a pone sleepover green
>>
bump for beans
>>
>>32958990
bump for notgay
>>
>>32959430
bump for sappy
>>
File: silly horse.jpg (88 KB, 600x794)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
keep the thread alive fags, I'm going to sleep
>>
>>32956577
>They're all waiting to find out which one Ace Thruster will fuck first
>>
>>32960860
Ace is a low effort meme. You should take pride in your bait. Get creative with it.
>>
>>32960860
Ace is a total bro. He'd help Anon get his groove back.
>>
>>32961217
Someone explain this meme to me
>>
I noticed "This Hear That Fears" was edited on the 1st of the month and wondered if I missed an update. I don't remember when the last update was but it seems a bit different from what I remember. It's good. I'm hoping Monsoon gets up the courage soon. Seems Anon is starting to worry now.
>>
>>32961580
Ask them in their thread coming up in October
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/32886221/#q32886221
But basically, a agent dispatched by the government to neutralize the effects of Equestria magic.
Because of his name has been meme'd to steal EQG waifus.
There is no description of him so nobody knows what he looks like.
>>
>>32961668
They seem like a cool bunch.
>>
>>32961668
Lovely
>>
>>32957420
It's allowed now, just didn't get bumped in time.
>>
>>32960860
Do you think their fathers have guns?
Do you think they'd shoot him over their fanfiction?
Such a thing happened in the West.
>>
>>32963558
Do you think you'll ever stop being anally annihilated?
>>
You ever think that maybe if we didn't bully all the writers, they would write more?
>>
>>32960860
We know that's you aceposter, your misplacement of spaces before and after commas and windows 10 exif give you away.
>>
>>32964413
They'd write more, but it would be shit
>>
>>32964451
>Literally no commas in that post
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>32964451
What are you talking about?
>>
Maybe we should take a break.
How does a thread in two weeks sound?
>>
>>32965837
That's gay. Attract new writers
>>
update soooooooooon
>>
>>32964413
too busy drawing, sorry. probably next week though.
>>
>>32966096
>>32932934

>You nod.
“Yeah, Celestia and Luna told me when I went to confront them.”
>Better to leave the other half of that story untold.
“So, where is she?”
>Twilight sighs, finally adjusting her glasses so that you can see her eyes. Even in the darkness of the living room, the circles of fatigue around her eyes are noticeable.
>”S-she’s home… and fine, don’t worry. Nothing is… wrong with her.”
“What did you want from her Saturday night then? When you came and got her at the club?”
>Twilight tilts her head.
>”H-huh… what do you m-mean?”
“Ugh… we were drinking at the bar. Applejack, Sunset and I, and then you showed up. Sunset and AJ went over to talk to you, and then never came back. I assume you took them home, right?”
>Twilight knots her eyebrows in what looks like confusion.
>”I…. I… don-“
“You were clearly there. I saw you.”
>”OH! Y-yeah… I remember now…”
“Speaking of that, where are the others? I haven’t seen any of the girls around the school all week, and I know they’re in some of my classes. Unless they’re -sick- or whatever.”
>”No, Anon. They’re okay too. Just h-home… resting.”
>You don’t really buy that.
“So, they’re not actually sick, but they’ve been out of school all week? And you didn’t do anything to them”
>”No! I didn’t do anything to them! It’s… uh…”
“It’s what, exactly?”
>Another big sigh from Twilight.
>>
>>32966503
>”How much do you know?” She finally asks quietly.
>Here we go. Finally getting to the issue at hand. Although that was such a broad question. You had several issues that you wanted to know about.
“About what?”
>”Don’t play dumb, Anon. You know what I’m getting at.”
>You finish your drink, placing the cup on the little coffee table next to the couch.
>Surprisingly your head feels a lot better than earlier.
>You shrug at Twilight.
“Enough, I guess, depending on if what you’re asking about is what I think you’re asking about.”
>Twilight stands, crossing her arms and glancing away.
>”It’ll be easier to show you, honestly.”
>You shrug again. That was fine with you. Always were a visual learner anyways.
>You get up off the couch as well, intent on following Twilight.
>But the world tilts to the side as your legs spasm out from underneath you.
>The floor rushes up to meet you, forcing you to break your fall with your hands to prevent your head from slamming into the edge of the coffee table.
>The gentle numb feeling in your forehead now rolls around in your mouth, weighing down your tongue.
>Guess you knew why that drink was so sweet, and why Twilight didn’t have any.
>You manage to raise your head up, even though it feels a hundred pounds too heavy.
>Twilight actually looks shocked, slinking back from you.
>You really gotta stop accepting strange drinks and food from girls you barely knew.
>>
>>32966521
>What was it with your luck and getting things you ate or drink spiked.
“Y-you… drugged… water.” The words roll out slow as you struggle under your weighted tongue.
>”T-that should have been enough to…” Twilight’s stops mid-sentence, as she turns and runs out of the room.
>No.
>You were not letting her get away again. Drug you up and dump you off somewhere. Or do whatever she did to Sunset and the others.
>If she was willing to do this to you, you can’t imagine what she had done to the others.
>Haven’t hurt anybody your ass. Pretty sure this counted as at least attempted harm.
>You’re not sure how, but you manage to get back to your feet.
>Putting all your weight on the coffee table to support your basically dead legs, you start to pull yourself out of the living room by grabbing onto the various pieces of furniture in your way.
>You can feel the sick sensation spreading in your guts. The numbness spreading up and down your body.
>Maybe like twenty seconds until you were frozen on the floor.
>You stumble out into the hallway, leaning heavily on the wall. Pictures of Twilight and her friends and family fall to the floor, the glass splintering apart as you haul yourself along the hall.
>But she’s in front of you, fumbling with a doorknob as she struggles to open the door.
“St…op.”
>Even speaking sends a wave of nausea and unsteadiness rippling through you, and you almost collapse onto the little hallway stand you’re leaning on.
>Just a few more feet.
>She finally gets a grip on the doorknob, pulling the door open.
>>
>>32966529
>The same second you lunge and attempt to grab her.
>Instead of crashing into her as she attempts to flee into whatever room she just opened, Twilight steps around the door with a squeal, trying to dodge you.
>And you go crashing into the flimsy wooden barrier.
>Which is still much stronger than you.
>You bounce off like a ball, and collapse to the floor. Instead of finding floor however, the edge of your heels skid over what feels like a ledge.
>It’s like watching a video game cutscene.
>Your balance fails spectacularly, and the whole world tilts up as you fall backwards.
>But there’s nothing to break your fall, just more steps.
>At least the drink managed to numb you enough that each painful crack against the stairs feels a little less painful.
>Either way, the world spins, and the little doorway of light at the top of the stairs gets further and further away.
>The stairs end, and your head bangs against a cold, stone floor as your body finally stops rolling.
>It’s enough to knock whatever remained of your sluggish senses out.
>Can’t move, can’t breathe, and the numbness is all over, edges of black seeping in from the corners of your vision.
>And there at the top of the stairs, you can see it.
>Two girls, almost identical looking, standing side by side, the only difference being their clothes.
>They step onto the stairs, closing the door behind him.
>But that’s all the strength your head has left, and you let it fall to the floor.
>The loud creaking of wooden steps being the little peacefully melody that rings in your ears as the world falls away to nothing.
>>
>>32966541
>You were really getting sick of this.
>As in you were REALLY getting sick of this.
>That’s the first few thoughts that ripple through your sluggish brain as your consciousness begins to boot back up.
>You know, after the horrifying “oh god where am I?” and “what the hell happened?”
>The slow realization that you once again had your fucking drink spiked.
>You were getting date raped all over the place these last few weeks, damn.
>You try to move.
>Nope that’s not working.
>Something rope-like and fibre-y grinding on your wrists sharp enough to burn.
>So you try to open your eyes instead.
>Oh wow, that’s not very good vision.
>Your eyelids feel like slabs of hardened concrete, weighing down your entire head.
>Well, you can’t move and you can’t see, but your ears are able to perk up and listen.
>And you hear voices, two of them.
>Two incredibly similar voices.
>”----said it would be enough to knock him out!”
>”Calm down, stop yelling. It -was- enough to knock a normal human out, either you mixed it wrong, or he didn’t drink enough. Besides, it worked, didn’t it?
>”He still managed to chase after me!”
>”Well, I’m not the one who knocked him down the steps.”
>”T-that was an accident, I just jumped out of the way and he hit the door.”
>”Yeah, but it worked. Stop worrying.”
>”You didn’t see the fall, he hit his head pretty hard on the way down. Are you sure he’s okay?!”
>>
>>32966547
>One of them is pacing around, you only know that because of the incessant clicking of their shoes on the floor, the sharp sound flaring up the pain in your head.
>Your senses are slowly ticking on, which means pain.
>From where you cracked your skull off the floor with that nasty fall.
>”He’s fine, I already scanned him.”
>You are most definitely not fine.
>Besides all the anger that’s heating your veins, your head is throbbing like there’s a jackhammer in your skull.
>And that faint taste of copper in your mouth isn’t exactly helping either.
>The weight in your eyelids has softened, and you finally manage to open them and get a glimpse of your surroundings.
>Bright light sears into your retinas, not helping your headache. For a second your vision spins and your stomach churns, but them your pupils adjust and the room filters in your view.
>You’re tied to a chair, which explains the feeling of rope on your hands earlier.
>You really hope this isn’t a rape basement, that could be a bad thing.
>Those two are still arguing but you’re not really listening anymore. You decide to let them know you’re awake with a stifled groan.
“Ugh…. Oh god, my head.”
>That shuts both of them up almost immediately.
>You’re about to say something else when a hand grabs you by the chin and pushes your head back.
>And you find yourself staring back at a pair of purple eyes, blinking as you try to clear the haze from your vision.
>>
>>32966555
>And then there’s a blinding white light on your pupil.
“Ah, god! What the fuck?!” You complain as you whip your head off to the side to get away from the brightness
>”See, he’s fine. Pupils are contracting and everything.”
>The other voice doesn’t respond, and now you’re sat there blinking away the massive purple dot in the centre of your vision, trying to stare angrily at the figure in front of you.
>Almost a clone of the other purple girl trying to pretend she’s busy examining the big-ass science monitor set-up in the corner of the room.
>The computer, seems to be buzzing loudly and printing something out.
>”Hey!”
>Your vision drifts back to Clone Sparkle, who’s eyeing you with clear annoyance as she crosses her arms.
>God, the two girls are so similar you’d believe they were twins.
>Except this Twilight doesn’t having glasses on, and is wearing some old sweater/jeans combo.
>Looks like someone who is much older than they actually are.
>You blink a few more times, and the usual snarky statement you would reply with just isn’t there yet. Either your brain is slow on the uptake from the recent smack, or your way too angry to try and be funny right now.
>You decide to return the glare this Sparkle is giving you.
>”You ready to talk yet?”
“I -was- ready to talk before you drugged and almost killed me.”
>Clonelight sighs loudly, shaking her head.
>”Okay, that might have been a mistake—"
“Yeah, accidentally murdering someone might be a little bit bad.”
>Yeah, there’s the snark you were hoping for. Sweet.
>>
>>32966557
>Sparkle looks like she wants to say something snappy back, but ultimately shakes her head and pulls a nearby chair over to sit in.
“Is this the part where you brainwipe me?”
>”What, did Sunset tell you that? What—” Twilight stops herself, and suddenly throws her arms up in the air.
>”This is going nowhere. Fine, I’ll do this a bit more hospitably.”
>She rises off the chair and walks around you. After a few more seconds, the ropes on your wrists fall away, and she returns to her chair to sit again.
>”Alright, we’re going to start over, and do this as quick and painlessly as we can, is that okay?”
>You rub at the red rope marks on your wrists for a moment, still staring ahead at the girl.
“Fine.”
>You didn’t want to make this easy, especially considering what you had just suffered through, but being a little bitch was just too much effort right now.
>Besides, now that your hands were untied, it would be easier to make a break for the basement door if you needed to.
>Just work that trust up a little bit, Anon, and use all those tactics you learned from those hostage survival shows.
>Not that it would be too much to take on two high school girls.
>Twilight crosses her legs and rubs at the bridge of her nose.
>It’s only really now you see the huge dark bags circling under her eyes.
>You knew that you looked like a tired piece of shit yourself.
>But goddamn, this girl looked like she hadn’t slept a night in weeks if not longer. The shiny sweat on her forehead and her limp, greasy hair didn’t help either.
>>
>>32966564
>You glance over towards the other Twilight standing in the corner again.
“So you really didn’t do anything to Sunset, especially considering what you just did to me?”
>She doesn’t even turn to acknowledge you.
>Instead Clone Sparkle speaks.
>”She’s fine. We didn’t know what you would do, with how you chased Twilight through the school earlier. We assumed you might be aggressive. The drink was my idea, so you can be angry at me, okay?”
>You sigh.
>Greaselight Sparkle takes this as a sign to continue.
>”So, I know that you’ve been talking to Sunset. But what I don’t know is exactly -how- much you know. Which is incredibly important to know in order to tell you what you -don’t- know, because there is almost certainly a ton of things you do not know.”
>She waves a hand.
>”So please, just tell me what she told you.”
>You glare a her a few more seconds.
>”The faster you talk, the easier this can be for the both of us. I really doubt you comprehend this whole situation, so please.”
“Alright, alright, just give me a second.”
>God, what did you even remember? It was a week ago that Sunset and you were alone in that closet.
>The blow to the brain isn’t exactly doing your faulty memory any favours, but bits and pieces of that old conversation slowly trickle up into your thoughts.
“Sunset isn’t from around here, is she…? Or you… for that matter.”
>You glance quickly over at the timid Twilight Sparkle at the computer desk before looking back at the girl in front of you.
>Clonelight sighs, but it doesn't seem to be from anger or annoyance.
>Just sounds like she's exhausted.
>>
>>32966569
>”No, we’re not. It’s hard to explain, but let’s just work through this, alright?”
>You shrug. Certainly couldn’t be any weirder than anything else this week. At this point, if she said she was an alien from outer space, you’d probably just believe it.
>”Sunset and I are from a place called Equestria.”
“Is that like a place with a lot of horses or something?”
>That’s really the first question to pop into your mind, the other being that Equestria was a really stupid name.
>Well, that and you were pretty sure there was no place on Earth called Equestria. That lent credence towards your alien theory at least.
>Twilight almost seems taken back.
>”Wha—huh?”
“You know. Equestria. Equestrian. That’s like related to horses, right?”
>You picture those little tracks with jockeys and stallions jumping and racing.
>She blinks at you for a solid five seconds.
>And then she starts to laugh. Not one of those little chuckles either. This is a monstrous guffaw that lasts longer than you want to count and leaves Twilight dangling on the chair trying to cover her mouth with her hands to stifle her laughter.
“Is—"
>Nope, she’s still laughing. Tears in her eyes. You just decide to wait until her episode is over.
>Eventually her laughter subsides.
>”Oh that’s great… haha, yeah, you could say there are a lot of horses in Equestria. Definitely.”
“Am I… missing something here?”
>She waves away your comment with another chuckle.

More tomorrow. For sure.
>>
>>32966575
https://pastebin.com/VaGDT06c
Updated Pastebin for the first time in like a month.
Probably another 20 or posts of serious stuff.
Then some really serious stuff. And then back to more lewd stuff but probably not in the vein you guys are expecting.

Get ready for that bad end though. Cuz it's going to be the sexiest one.
>>
>>32966587
keeping the thread alive so we can shit on sappy and beanz for not being active
>>
>>32967118
Didn't beanz move to another city?
>>
>>32967118
NG has raised your expectations of what active means too much.
>>
>>32963558
They're rich.
Of course they have guns.
>>
>>32968037
>NG
>active.
Come on now
>>
>>32956577
Are there any girl magazines or other sources depicting girl sleep overs realistically?
For science.
>>
>>32969833
They're more boring than you probably imagine
>>
>>32970292
As a dad, can confirm
>>
someone better keep the thread alive when I go to bed
>>
>>32970292
>They're more boring than you probably imagine
As someone with an older sister, can confirm
>>
>>32966587
>last spoiler
I'm a sappy Anon and you're scaring me now.
>>
>>32960266
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>32964451
If no images or if wiped, we identify them by their stylography.
I can confirm your observation. The comma failure is known for reddit.
>>
>>32964611
It's some falseflagging faggot. He makes posts, then replies bitching about them, then replies to those posts saying how cool he is for bitching. It's pretty fucking sad
>>
>>32971577
Get hype for the ride
>>
>>
>>32974546
>>
>>
>>32956577
Who the fuck is the artist
>>
>>32976921
https://derpibooru.org/1367733
>>
>>32977533
Not the same guy who asked, but thanks, anon
>>
>>
>"You know the rules, Twilight. You chose 'DARE', so it's to the stop sign and back, completely topless. You might want to start running while there's no traffic."
>>
>>32978967
I'd park in her faculty lot if you know what I mean
>>
>>
update soon, gimme a bit
>>
>>32981252
I’m looking forward to it
>>
File: Spoiler Image (92 KB, 477x400)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
WHERE.
THE.
FUCK.
IS.
OCTAVE.
>>
Patiently waiting for green and keeping the thread alive
>>
>>32982459
Cursed image
>>
>>32981252
>8 hours later
>>
>>32982659
shit I took an 8 hour nap
>>
>>
>>32970301
>has kids
>browses /mlp/
Forgive me for the doubt I have
>>
>>32983944
Not that Anon. I had kids with the sworn THOT. Though they’re grown now. Ponies and browsing /mlp/ is the escape from reality I need to help maintain my sanity.

>t. Loveless Marriage Anon
>>
>>32984936
Literally don’t marry. Waifus are superior
>>
WHERE DID BEANZ GO TO?
>>
>>32984491
with no writers we deserve to die
>>
>>32966575

>”It doesn’t matter.” She clears her throat. “More important stuff to discuss. What else did Sunset tell you?”
>And just like that she’s back to the role of interrogator, the mirthful atmosphere that lasted all of half a minute or so gone in a breath and replaced with more tension.
>You want to shrug or make some non-committal noise. It wasn’t like you knew anything specific, more like you had inklings of ideas.
>But you guess there is a pretty major suspicion you can air out to the room to at least get some confirmation.
“So… Magic’s real…?”
>It wasn’t that you didn’t believe Sunset, it was more of just wanting a second opinion to be completely sure.
>This time, Twilight simply nods.
>”Yes. While it isn’t native to Earth, it does exist in Equestria, influencing many parts of society.”
“So, what it’s like an element or something?”
>”It would take way too much time to explain how magic -technically- works in Equestria, it exists… like, just imagine a force of nature, woven into the world seamlessly in almost all aspects of life.”
>Sure, you can take that for now.
“Okay, so explain the magic here then?”
>Twilight sighs, pulling down the collar of her sweater. Inside, laced around her slender neck sits a small golden chain, held together by some sort of red gem that sits in her clavicle.
>It doesn’t take a genius to see the glow of the gem, or feel the grating sensation on your teeth as you stare at the artifact.
>”While magic may not be native to Earth, it certainly can be brought here in the forms of magical artifacts, spells, and the like.”
“So what, it’s like the stories and fairy tales here, just focus and chant some words or something?”
>Twilight grimaces, wrinkling up her face. She readjusts her sweater, hiding the necklace again.
>>
>>32986040

>”It’s hard to explain, but it’s much more complicated than that. It takes a great deal of focus and mana to weave spells. Back in Equestria you don’t even need a magical item to produce magic because it’s so prevalent in the environment.”
>She squirms uncomfortably in her chair.
>”Here, however, you need a catalyst of some sort. It’s still an exercise of skill, and no where near as simple as you see in the movies. No silly catchphrases… most of the time, anyways.”
“So, if magic doesn’t occur here natural, and only can be controlled with super powerful, super rare artifacts, then what the hell is going on currently?”
>Twilight rubbed and the dark circles under her eyes, blinking a few times.
>”I’ll give you the quick run-down, just try to keep up. Doing this is starting to get a bit repetitive.”
“Fine by me.” You lean back in your chair and cross your arms, focusing on Twilight.
>She stands, gesturing to the room around her.
>”So yeah, you’re right. Sunset and I aren’t from here. We’re from Equestria. Different planets, different universes, different realities: we don’t know but that’s how it is. All you really need to know is that Equestria and Earth are connected now, for better or worse.
“Connected… how?”
>Wait, there’s no way she could mean…
>Twilight nods upon seeing the look of realization on your face.
>”I assume you know what I’m talking about here anyways.”
“You don’t mean the statue at Canterlot High? No way!”
>Twilight shrugs slowly, as if the weight of her shoulders is pushing down on her tired body.
>”Like I said, it doesn’t make much sense. But yes, the statue is the portal to Equestria.”
>>
>>32986043
“I don’t take it that just sort of happened to pop up randomly, did it?”
>She rubs the back of her neck awkwardly. “Actually, you would have to ask Sunset about that one.”
>You blink, leaning forward in your chair, almost certain you misheard her.
“What? Sunset created the portal.”
>Another uncertain shrug.
>”Sunset… when she was back in Equestria… she wasn’t like how she is now. She was a student underneath Princess Celestia, the ruler of the Equestrian Empire.
>There’s a nagging feeling crawling up your spine about the familiarity of that name.
“Princess…. Celestia…. Really?” You know you’re making a very dumb looking face.
>Twilight exhales slowly. “Another very confusing aspect. People from Earth and pon-people from Equestria tend to be very similar to their alternate selves.”
>You hold up a finger to stop her.
“So… you’re saying,” you start, connecting the dots in your mind, trying to ignore how insane this all sounds.
“You’re saying that Principal Celestia is somewhat related to your Princess Celestia.”
>”In appearance and personality, sure. Memories and experience and just about everything else that matters, not quite. Two very different people, it’s just.. like catching a reflection in the mirror. It’s technically you… but it’s not really you.”
>You’re not sure you follow, but you nod anyways, giving her the go ahead to keep talking.
>”So yes, Sunset was her student.”
>Twilight averts her eyes, picking at the frayed edges of her sleeves.
>”Things… happened, and Sunset fled. There’s a mirror back in Equestria, a powerful gateway between places. Whether it was by her choice, on accident, or simply the mirror being random, that gateway ended here, on Earth.
“At a generic high school?”
>Far-fetched didn't even begin to cover this.
>>
>>32986046
>”Like I said, you’re just going to have to accept this. Whether you like it or not, this is where we are now.”
>All of this is only making your headache worse. You pinch the bridge of your nose and click your tongue.
“Alright, sure. Fine. Keeping going.”
>”And now comes the worst part. In Sunset’s haste to leave Equestria, the magic she poured into the mirror to establish and maintain the connecting to Earth was tenuous and amateurish at best and catastrophic at worst.”
>That word doesn’t build a lot of confidence in you. You swallow the lump in your throat.
“Catastrophic…?”
>Not usually the code word for 'things are alright, don't worry'.
>Twilight brushes her hands through her hair, swiping back the greasy strands. She stares directly at you, her dark purple eyes piercing into you despite her apparent exhaustion.
>”If there’s anything you need to know right this moment, Anon, it’s that Earth and Equestria are in incredible danger.”
>Oh… just some incredible danger. Thank God it’s nothing serious.
>”Untamed, uncontrolled magic is a terrible danger to whatever it interacts with, and now both our worlds are connected by it.”
“But if that’s the case, then why hasn’t anything bad happened?”
>You remember the weirdness at the statue, but that seemed relatively tame compared to the “catastrophic danger” Twilight was describing.
>”You just don’t remember it happening, but it certainly has.”
>The sour taste in the back of your mouth is going to make you stomach sick. So it was true then.
“You did wipe my memories, then.”
>”So Sunset told you that too, did she?”
>>
>>32986049
“She didn’t mention you specifically, but… who else would it be at this point besides the girl with the magical jewelry?”
>Twilight shrugs again.
>”Whatever…” She circles around her chair again, dragging it closer towards you as she sits back down. “Yes, it was me.”
“Okay so wh-“
>She raises a finger to quiet you, and you stop before finishing your sentence.
>”Just… just let me lay out this scenario for you, okay?”
>Humor this at least, might get an adequate explanation out of her.
“By all means.” You try not to let the anger seep back into your voice.
>”Even though Earth has no natural magic on it, there are creatures and objects on this planet with power. Now whether they were brought over from Equestria long ago, or from other places, we don’t know.”
>”Now imagine all of these creatures and objects have a very distinctive aura, able to seek out and attract each other.”
“So they’re drawn to each other.”
>”They can sense the magic, it only makes sense to investigate, and with such a massive amount pouring through the portal at Canterlot High, eventually these entities and objects make their way here.”
“Alright, I’m following so far.”
>”Now, all of these people congregating in one area, well it leads to all sorts of chaos. Massive displays of magic. Now imagine if people outside the school saw this, or other students told their families what happened.”
>Oh. Yeah, you can see where she was going with this as well.
"Yeah, that would be... bad."
>”Exactly. Word would spread, eventually. Now of course most would just laugh off all of these stories, but it only takes one hurt student or destroyed classroom before you have a lot more outside attention.”
>>
>>32986052
>Yeah, that would be bad.
>”You don’t want the government pouring into Canterlot High and stumbling around looking for the source of all of this, and you -especially- don’t want them stumbling through the statue to Equestria.”
“Wait! You can just saunter through that thing between worlds whenever you want?!”
>”Why do you think we boarded it up?”
“We? So Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna know about this?”
>She looks confused, knitting her eyebrows together. “What? No. Me and Twilight.” She gestures to the other girl still stood in the corner tapping feverishly at a keyboard on the console.
“So, they don’t know? They told me it was just repair work or something.”
>Twilight picks at her sleeves again. “Yeah… well it’s amazing what you can do with a little bit of magical influence and a little memory scrubbing.”
>You shoot her a dark glare.
>She puts her hands up defensively. “N-not like that! Just trying to make a joke. They do think it’s maintenance work, and it’s better that way. The less people that know anything, the less likely the word is to spread, and the safer we ALL are.”
“So it’s all about containment then? Just making sure no one knows so more stupid stuff doesn’t happen.”
>Twilight nods. “Essentially.”
“So… that’s it, then?”
>She shakes her head. “I wish.”
“It gets worse?”
>”Just bear with me for a second, just watch. It’s easier than explaining.”
>Not that you had much choice in the matter anyways.
>>
>>32986056
>She closes her eyes, and instantaneously, you feel the air in the room start to hum, the grating feeling on your teeth and skull growing.
>Twilight reached back into her sweater, withdrawing the gemmed amulet and holding it in her hand.
>The necklace begins to shiver and glow, the dark crimson gem shining in the dim basement light.
>With her other free hand, Twilight raises it to her own skull, the tips of her fingers matching the red color of the gem.
>And like her head was a sort of liquid, you watch in horror as her finger and thumb sink into her forehead, slurring the skin around like water.
>Her face grimaces, and you see the sweat bead on her forehead.
>And another second later, she withdraws her hand, but her fingers do not come away empty. Between her forefinger and thumb sittings a small red strand of what looks like hair, burning hot in the air.
>Twilight blinks several times, and you can see the vein on her forehead bulge in what looks like pain.
>But eventually she relaxes and holds the strand out for you to see.
>You’re not really sure if you even want to look at it or not.
>Twilight turns the string slowly in her hands, gentle as if to not damage the thing.
>”This is a memory strand. Particularly, one involving the Friendship games between Canterlot High and Crystal Prep, and the incident that happened in the courtyard after the final event.”
>You’re barely listening to her words, more focused on the shimmery strand of literally liquid memory that actually literally exists right in front of you.
>But you also remember that Sunset told you about that event as well. The one that you have absolutely no recollection of.
>Guess this explains why.
“I guess me not knowing what the hell the Friendship Games are is partly because of you?”
>Twilight nods, scooting a bit closer.
“So what, you’re just gonna casually share a ‘memory strand’ with your good ol’ pal Anon to just fill in all the gaps?”
>>
>>32986057
>She purses her lips, and sighs, finally bringing her chair over to rest right next to yours. You’re not really digging how close she is considering now you’re a bit boxed in, but it’s not like there’s anywhere to go at the moment.
>”Just take it. It’s not going to bite.”
>You tentatively reach out to grab the strand, almost expecting it to blow up in your hands. However, it simply passes from between Twilight’s fingers to yours without any incident whatsoever.
>It just flops and dangles in the air, like a limp piece of hair.
>You turn the little strand over in your fingers. It feels warm, and there’s a gentle grating on your skull like the buzz of an AC unit.
>The red glow from Twilight’s necklace distracts you momentarily.
>She had a hand wrapped around her necklace, and her other is reached out towards you.
>”You’re gonna need a little bit of magic, so just… take my hand.”
>Some part of you wonders if you hit your head a bit too hard and this was just some sort of dying dream as you bled out in the basement as paramedics tried to revive you.
>Or as Twilight and Clone-Twilight unceremoniously dumped your body somewhere in a ditch.
>You sigh. Just put up with the crazy now and grab this magic girl’s hand to watch a movie memory that she just plucked out of her head.
>Haha… fuck.
>You grab Twilight’s hand, and the gentle grating in your head bursts. Like someone is running a chainsaw against the side of your spine. Tingling all over, goosebumps on your arms.
>”Now there may be a few minor side-effects, seeing as how you’re human, but at worst you’re expecting some slight brain damage.”
>>
>>32986058
“Wha-?” You don’t get to finish your sentence, as electricity surges up through your body and the entire basement melts away again.
>You’re floating for a second… weightless and all the queasiness that brings with it.
>And then everything comes rushing in, the colors, the sights, the sounds. Voices. The panic.
>The familiar stone bricks of Canterlot High bleeding in around the corners of your vision.
>Your eyes adjust, light filtering in through burning retinas, the scene before you…
>Like a long-lost memory.
>You’re on the edges of the school steps, watching in silent horror as the situation unfolds.
>Sunset and her friends on one edge of the courtyard.
>The shadowbolt posse on the other side.
>And Twilight trapped in the middle, her amulet erupting in magic, tendrils of mana lashing against the ground in every direction and searing the field.
>It’s like watching an old movie that you’ve seen before, but slightly forgotten, the familiarity and foreignness of this situation ripping at the centre of your mind.
>Other students around you, all with varying expressions of horror as well, watching as Twilight is drawn into the air by the pull of the magic, and engulfed in the ever-growing orb hovering menacingly above the ground.
>The aura of magic washes over the contours of your teeth, grinding against your skull in you ears. Some students tremble, falling to the ground, others fainting.
>And then she disappears completely into the coalescing mana, one last paltry cry for help before she’s consumed.
>But no one reaches to help her, not even her so called “friends”.
>Dark, turbulent clouds flash in the skies overhead, and the scream that echoes from the inside of the orb is enough to blow out your eardrums, as you stumble to your knees and frantically try to protect your ears from the sound.
>>
>>32986060
>You don’t hear the bang as the whole orb explodes outwards in a shockwave.
>But you do feel the force smack into your chest, and throw you onto the ground several yards away.
>The impact is enough to knock the air from your chest and send you sprawling in the dirt.
>By the time you’re able to look back to the centre of the courtyard, the whole scene has changed.
>Twilight Sparkle stands alone.
>Not that you would even recognize her anymore considering her current visage.
>Feathery, dark purple wings that beat with a sinister rhythm keep the girl airborne. Velvet lacy clothing that shimmers and glows replacing her school uniform. Wickedly wild hair, swirling in the wind like a hurricane.
>And the black aura that radiates out from around her eyes, almost like teal fire burning on her face.
>She says something that you can’t hear.
>And raises her arms.
>Like lightning being drawn in, you can feel the pull of magic in the air, gathering in her grasp.
>And for a brief moment, the grating in your skull ceases.
>As she turns and blasts the Canterlot Statue, haphazardly searing off half of the concrete. The result is immediate, like a bomb going off.
>The ground underneath fractures, sending splinters of blue lines scattering out in all directions, that ripple and grow.
>And through those glowing lines you see it.
>Unbelievable.
>Bright cyan skies, dazzling colors.
>Four-legged little horses, skirting through the air and galloping across the ground.

Honestly, I don't even know how I managed to take this from sexy sleep over shenanigans to inter-dimensional world drama, but goddamn, here we are.

And it's still gonna get worse before it gets better. Tomorrow.
>>
kinda lost interest in it tbqh
>>
>>32986267
Roasted
>>
>>32986325
Well this drama is just not engaging to me. Doubly so when the writer lauds himself.
>>
>>32986061
Lore and world building is my fetish. I like straight up smut as much as the next Anon but when it's woven in with some top notch lore; that, for me is the good stuff. Thanks for the update NG. You've got me on the edge of my seat. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Maybe when the crisis (perceived or otherwise) is over Twilight can memory wipe the extortion business from Celly and Lulu. Anon's intention wasn't malicious and I get the sense that they need Anon in their life outside of 'school' even if there isn't more lewd between them.
>>
Remember when this thread was about smut?
>>
>>32987033
Just give it like 20 more posts... there will be smut.
>>
>>32987033
There will be some rarity/apple jack threesome and some rainbow dash stuff and maybe even some Nerdlight coming up.

If you want to throw in some particular fetishes for those scenes, I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>32987280
Butt stuff for Nerdlight
>>
>>32987020
Of course I wouldn't mind more lewd between them.

>>32987280
You're too good to us NG; thank you. I'm a rather plain Anon. I'm not into anything extreme like BDSM, etc. I'm a BIG fan of polyamorous groups/relationships. Not just for the sex but also for the love, care and support the members can have for each other. That out of the way, I love the 1st spoiler idea. The girls take turns riding the pole and getting a tongue bath preferably happening at the same time. I have a head canon that; contrary to assumptions, the 2nd likes it slow and sensual assuming she isn't a virgin of course. I think the 3rd has read a lot of hentai and assuming she doesn't let to much spaghetti fly she'd be willing to try this >>32987292 Anon's idea. Maybe she awkwardly tries and ultimately success with the techniques she read about in "How to give mind blowing blowjobs."

I'm sure we'll enjoy whatever lewd you choose to write about. Thanks again NG.
>>
>>32987418
Why does this read like a beanz post.
>>
>>32987555
why does it read like a text fellatio?
>>
more importantly, what happened to Sappy? he hasn't been on IRT in a while as well...
>>
>>32987647
What the fuck is IRT?
>>
>>32987809
I think it’s the incest thread
>>
>>
>>32989267
>those profound mounds
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG
I demand more!
>>
File: 1457408928037.gif (510 KB, 700x827)
510 KB
510 KB GIF
UPDATE:
Sorry I've been gone. More green soon. Sorry for being interrupted once again. I'll spare you guys and not go into detail and just post more green as it comes.
>>
>>32990325
he lives!
>>
>>32956577
Hey I've fapped to this pic before
>>
>>32992999
I can't write fast enough to keep this thread alive
>>
>>32993731
Take your time. We’ll keep the thread bumped
>>
>>32987647
why do you care? His stories are shit.
>>
>>32969833
I heard they do bloating, like stuffing themselves alot or drinking tons of water, but I can't confirm it myself.
>>
>>32994513
Wtf. They do fucking retard shit?
>>
>>32994513
lmao what the fuck
>>
>>32994513
you need to get out more and talk to real girls
>>
File: 1485880394766.jpg (61 KB, 394x473)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>32996194
hahah hey while he's at it maybe he should also just bee himself and keep that nose to the grindstone!
>>
>>32996226
>implying its hard to do any of that

lmao literally laughing at you mate
>>
>>32996232
normals out
>>
gonna try to get an update out tonight, no promises.
>>
>>32996194
Are you saying tumblr isn't a good additive to bros talking?
>>
>>32996628
I'll probably have something Tuesday. A little something. Writing is very low priority atm compared to animation and drawing.
>>
>>32996920
Eh, didn't mean to link, sorry.
>>
>>32996920
oooh what are you animating?
>>
>>32996920
You animate?
>>
>You'd take them up on their offer of WWII Documentaries and Chill if you weren't so afraid of getting Chris Hansen'd
>>
>>32998394
well, it's my job.
>>32997494
some personal stuff to improve my reel, although I lean more toward drawing lately given I already animate all day.
>>
Happy birthday 4chan
>>
are we still alive?
>>
>>33002309
Mostly just on life support.
>>
>>33002901
Just waitin for green
>>
>>33002309
The whole board is struggling.
>>
>>33000606
>>33002098
>>33005110
>not posting content
To the garbage.
>>
>>33005916
incoming boiz
>>
File: gilda 1530904898852.png (276 KB, 827x852)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>33005916
>complaining about content-less posts instead of posting content
(You) can join them

>I'll never keep her company as she goes out to the backyard patio for one last drag for the night

Idea:
>Reformed bad girls (Gilda, Sunset, Starlight, Trixie) form their own clique, since they all know the types of pressure they face daily
>Amongst all of the horrible things they've done to their fellow students was the use and abuse of boys for different reasons (social and financial gain, sexual humiliation and gratification)
>They invite Anon to prove to themselves that they can treat the opposite sex with respect
>Anon, the target of their abuse and ridicule for years, is too afraid of the potential consequences to say 'no', and once there, is too nervous to relax
Just an idea

>>33006706
Bracing for impact!
>>
>>32986061
>Far longer than you are comfortable for, you continue to stare into the void between worlds.
>Yup, those are horses. Tiny, bright-colored horsies galloping around, only just now beginning to see the massive rift in the skies above their homes.
>Something speeds past your eyes.
>Wait what, is that one flying? Yup, not only are there land-horses, there are sky-horses as well. Huh. Guess you learn something new everyday.
>But the breach only seems to be widening. What was safe ground only a moment ago, the mana-frayed edges of dirt have crept up to just a few inches beyond your feet, the ground seemingly peeling back as the soil is boiled away.
>You probably don’t wanna fall down into there. That would probably kill you. Or trap you. Neither or which were very appealing at the current moment.
>You scramble away from the cracks on your hands and knees, ignoring the ringing in your ears and eyes.
>Others around you are not so lucky. Some students have almost tumbled into the void, gripping on with all their might as their legs dangle into the dizzying blue skies below them.
>Only the screaming is louder than the irritating buzz of magic.
>More students have begun to react at this point. Applejack and the others have jumped into action, running to help those dangerously close to the void, and pulling up the fallen students.
>The shadowbolts as well have started to help, working together with the CHS students, and soon enough all of those previously in danger have been moved to safety.
>But that hasn’t stopped the voids from expanding, and you watch as Twilight shoots a massive beam into the center of the courtyard, blasting tile and grass in all directions as the ground falls away in a pile of purple goop.
>To be honest, at least the view in this life-threatening situation is cool. You can see for miles in this new foreign environment. Mountains that stretch beyond sight, and… is that a city built into a cliff?
>>
>>33007244
>You wonder if memories can be exaggerated or are entirely true?
>Sunset steps in front of Twilight, calling up to the girl. Pleading with her to stop.
>Like the calm before the storm, the world slows to a crawl.
>No wait… it’s actually frozen. Everybody has come to a standstill and all sound has ceased. There’s a tremor in your body that stretches on for far too long, and with each blink, the light in your eyes fades.
>Like watching the inside of a dream.
>Something is shaking your side, but when you try to glance over, nothing is there. When you turn back, there’s nothing to be seen, just a black inky void.
>Something smacks you hard across the cheek and you yelp.
>Opening your eyes.
>The whine in your skull is gone, and so is the destroyed courtyard. All around you are four mildew-stained concrete walls, with one purple girl sitting in front of you.
>A wave of nausea runs through your stomach, and you double over in the chair as you slam a hand over your mouth just in case.
>”It’ll pass… just try to keep it in.”
>You swallow back the bile in your throat, and take a few panicky breaths. It’s another moment or so before the edges of your vision have stopped blurring and your gut is calm.
>You sit back upright in the chair, focusing on Twilight who is still sat in front of you.
>You notice she is holding the red strand again. Must have taken it from you at some point during the…
>The memory.
>Twilight presses it back to her forehead, and it slithers its way back into her skull as she grimaces.
>It’s hard to imagine anyone could have forgotten that, or that any of that could have happened in the first place.
>>
>>33007248
>There’s a whole bunch of new questions rising on the back on your tongue, and you have to bite it back to prevent yourself from spewing word salad at Twilight.
“That… that was all real?” Is the first question to leave your mouth.
>Twilight crosses her arms, staring at you intently.
>”Yes, exactly as you saw. Memories like that are hard to change. You may have noticed some fraying around the edges, minor details that weren’t quite there, but the central focus on the memory is usually a faithful reconstruction.”
“Fraying around the edges?”
>She shrugs. “Things like the clothes you might have been wearing at the time, the faces of bystanders in the background. Some of those are just a blur, usually.”
>Try as you might, you can’t really place some of those things she listed. Sure you remembered the students screaming and running for help, but their faces are sort of a muddled blur. The more you try to think on it, the worst pressure you feel in your head.
“But that… the magic, the portal, that was all real?” You can’t help but ask again.
>Twilight nods. “Yes.”
“Even what happened with Twilight?”
>The other purple girl in the corner freezes for a second at the mention of her name but goes back to typing dutifully.
>”The magic inside her device overwhelmed her, amplifying her negative characteristics, this being, for example, her thirst of knowledge on magic. “
“And those cracks in the ground… those tears… was that…?”
>”Yes, that was Equestria you saw.”
“So… the horses…?”
>Twilight grinned sheepishly, “Yep.”
“So… back in Equestria… you’re a ... you're a horse…?”
>God it sounds even more ridiculous out loud.
>>
>>33007251
>”Well, technically we’re called ponies.”
“Uh huh… and the ones that can fly?”
>”Well there’s three main types of ponies in Equestria. Earth ponies, Pegasus ponies and unicorns.”
>You blink.
>Twilight rolls her eyes. “Come on, out of all of this, that’s the thing pushing your boundaries on believing me?”
>You never really attempted to imagine what aliens would look like, but then again…
“It’s just that knowing that intelligent life exists beyond Earth in the state of magic-casting ponies… it’s not quite what most people would picture.”
>”Well, that’s one for you and me both. Imagine coming over here from Equestria and seeing all these tall upright bipeds with hands and feet.”
>You still think it’s more of a shock for you than her.
>Sapient ponies… huh.
>”Anyways, that really wasn’t what I wanted you to focus on. The crux of the memory, can you take a guess?”
>You rub the side of your face. This entire thing was beginning to wear on your mind and body. A whole week of sleepless nights certainly wasn’t helping either.
>You filter back to those gaps widening on the ground, the portal between worlds.”
“I imagine you mean those rifts of whatever that the magic caused.”
>”The reality tears, yes.”
“That’s not really a name that implies good things, is it?”
>”That is what happens when large quantities of magic are released on Earth. For lack of a better term, it eats away at the barrier between worlds.”
>>
>>33007254
“That doesn’t sound good either.”
>”No. Not at all. It destroys the thin dimensional barrier between both our worlds, and if the incident at the Friendship Games is any evidence at all, Earth is in extreme danger.”
“I’m not sure I understand.”
>”What happens when you combine two worlds into one?”
>That’s not really a question you were knowledgeable enough to answer, so you simply shrug at Twilight.
“I’m guessing you know the answer, though?”
>To your surprise, Twilight shakes her head slowly, lowering her eyes to the ground and sighing heavily.
>”Actually, no. I do not. We have theories, none of them being particularly good, though.”
“H-how bad?”
>”Three main schools of thought here, and these are very rough summaries, but try to follow along. One: nothing happens. Magic continues to seep through into Earth, but nothing serious happens. Sure, there are rifts here and there, but maybe something beyond our understanding adjusts, and the worlds learn to filter between themselves.”
>That didn’t sound too bad.
>”That’s also the “practically zero chance of occurring” alternative. Some of the theorists back in Equestria put that together to dissuade the princesses’ worries. Everything about it just screams foolish optimism to me, but it could happen. The same way that you could win the lottery every single time you played for the rest of your life.”
>So basically not at all. Great.
“And that’s supposed to be the best outcome?”
>”Option two: the barrier between our worlds fails, and both merge together. I don’t really need to explain the science to tell you that would probably be extremely bad, let alone try to hypothesize how it would even look.”
>Your mouth feels more and more dry.
>>
>>33007255
“And option three?”
>”Option three, the most likely in my opinion considering the evidence we do have. Earth simply fades from existence, as Equestria seeps through the rifts to replace it.
>What.
“W-what? You can’t be serious?”
>She shrugs again. “You saw the tears, Earth simply faded away to the Equestrian landscape. No buildings, no debris made it through. It just vaporized into nothing.”
“And what happens to everyone?!”
>Twilight shrugs again.
>You’re not sure if her uncertainty was worse than knowing what may happen, or incredibly frightening that she had no idea at all, which could only mean nothing good.
>You collapse back into your chair, feeling the weight of this knowledge boil around the inside of your skull.
>No wonder this girl wasn’t getting any sleep and looked like warmed-up garbage. How the fuck could anyone rest knowing all of this?
>How had she not cracked from stress yet, you didn’t know.
>”So now you finally understand most of what’s happening.”
>You’re not sure you wanted to know all of this. You expected it to be bad… but not this level of bad.
>Maybe like tier one city-wide weirdness. Not this X Class 5 universal wide phenomena stuff. You were clearly not cut out for this stuff.
>Whatever happened to just getting drugged and fucking at sleepovers, right?
>>
>>33007258
>Seems like a lifetime ago in comparison. So much for happy school days.
“And there’s nothing we can do…?” The words roll off your tongue like lead. Sure, you may have been thinking them, but speaking them aloud was an entirely different thing.
>”For the moment… no.”
>Her response sinks like ice in your stomach, and the spinning you feel behind your eyes is more dread related than concussion damage.
>”We have our scholars working around the clock in Equestria to put together some solutions, but like I said, this is all extremely new science.”
“Can’t you just blow up the portal? Sever the connection?”
>”And risk destroying two worlds? Not without knowing what may happen. Any drastic actions may have even more dire consequences.”
>Could things even get more dire than this? …You weren’t going to ask that question because you didn’t want to know the answer.
“So what… just sit and wait… and hope?”
>Twilight pinched the bridge of her nose, echoing your own frustration.
>”Listen, it’s not what I want to do either, but until we have something we can actually do that won’t backfire in our faces, the best thing we can do is quarantine the portal and try to limit what’s coming through.”
>Your eyes flicker back over to the computer in the corner, towards those exponential lines that look anything but comforting.
“And memory wipe people?”
>She sighs again. “Anyone that knows is just more likely to make things worse for everyone. So yes, I’ll do what I can to stop word from getting out.”
>There’s a moment of silence between you two, as you try to analyze and comprehend everything you just learned, while Twilight watches you with a cautious glance.
>>
>>33007260
>Almost as if she expects you to freak out and start screaming or something.
>Which, you know, in all honestly, was one of the ideas floating around in your head.
“So how long do we have… until more bad stuff starts happening?”
>Another uncertain shrug from the girl.
>”If we can keep things quiet, who knows, could be a few months, a year maybe. But that’s only if nothing else big happens, and knowing CHS, that’s not very likely.”
>Oh great, you had maybe a year until everything disappeared. Almost literally.
>The feeling of heat on the back of your neck from your nerves is uncomfortable and making you sweat.
>But then something else crawls up into your head. If information containment was so important, why was she telling you this in the first place. Something didn’t add up.
“Why are you telling me all of this, then?”
>Twilight crosses her arms, staring you dead in the eyes again.
>”Memory related magic is heavily dependant on the acceptability of the subject. Those who give permission are more amicable, and the process to extract memories is much faster, simpler and safer.”
“So it’s easier to take out what you want?”
>She nods. “Easier to take, less side-effects.”
>Ah, that made sense. All of this was to make you understand her perspective and let her willingly into your mind.
“So that’s your plan then? Tell me everything, and then wipe the slate clean after I give you permission to go rooting around in my skull.”
>”I can take the memories by force, Anonymous. I would prefer not to.”
>The cold tone in her voice puts goosebumps on your skin, and you involuntarily swallow the lump in your throat.
>>
>>33007261
“Did everyone else not let you?”
>She opens her mouth almost immediately after the question, but there are no words for a few seconds. Her gaze drops to the floor uncomfortably, and she wraps her arms around her own chest, as if bracing herself.
>You don’t need to hear her say it to understand the message.
“And these side-effects you keep mentioning, are they bad?”
>Twilight blinks a few times before clearing her throat and regaining her neutral posture.
>”People can hide memories away if they want, if they’re skilled enough. At which point it’s almost like ripping out a scab. You may take more than you need, or not enough at all.”
>She leans forward in her chair, staring straight at you, but you can’t help feel she’s not actually looking at you.
>”Memories are what makes you what you are. The experience and results in your brain shape your personality, character, dreams, motivation, and the very essence of your being. Even taking them with permission can change a person…
>”Ripping them out forcefully, that can completely shift someone’s personality.”
“But if you’ve taken them out from the others, how come I didn’t notice anything.”
>She knits her fingers together. “You’re not really close enough to Twilight and her friends to notice the subtle changes, but I’m sure you have noted a couple of incidents of them making weird decisions that seem a little bit brash or out of character.”
>That… that could actually explain a few things that have happened in the past while, specifically all the sexy shenanigans at the sleepover.
“That seems a bit… you know…”
>”People make weird choices when they can’t remember their past choices.”
>And then there is silence. It seems she has said all she has wanted to say.
>And you know mostly everything there is to know.
>Of course, that means there is only one thing left to do here. Something you’re really not looking forward to.
>>
>>33007265
>Sure, you understand her perspective. Complete existential annihilation was a strong motivator to pretty much do anything you could in order to prevent that from happening.
>That being said, how much was going to be taken from you?
“Just one more question… how much would you take if I agreed to let you scramble my brains.”
>Twilight takes a deep breath, as if preparing her answer.
>”Everything you just learned of course, that’s obvious. Most of your interactions with Twilight and her friends. Mostly everything in the last week, your experience with the statue that Twilight told me about.”
>You grit your teeth. It wasn’t easy to hear.
>”And of course, everything related to Sunset.”
>You feel the air freeze around your for a moment, and you clench your teeth hard enough to make your jaw pop. Black edges creep in around your vision.
>You open your mouth to protest, but Twilight cuts you off.
>”Everything that possibly connects you to her or magic in any way needs to go. Sunset holds the same aura of magic I do, which means we need to limit our influence on this world. The more time you spend with her, the more it would rub off on you, which will not lead to anything good.”
“B-but…” your words flounder on your heavy tongue. “She…. There…. It was only a few things she told me.”
>Twilight shakes her head. “No, I don’t think you understand. I need to take EVERYTHING.” She stresses the word, and the sour feeling in your stomach only deepens.
>>
>>33007270
“I barely know the girl,” you protest, but even that sentence feels wrong. Deep down, there’s a certain connection with Sunset that you have...
>Even if you can’t remember it specifically.
>And then it hits you, even if it may have been completely obvious beforehand.
>This isn’t the first time you’ve been here.
>This isn’t the first time you’ve had your memories played with.
>The foggy, undetailed mess that rested in your mind every time you imagined your past experiences with Sunset.
>It was her.
>The room seems to funnel in as Twilight scoots her chair closer. You can already see the glow of her amulet seeping through the fabric of her sweater.
>And the red gleam of magic around her tired purple eyes.

WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING.

But hey, cute Sunset stuff on the waaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
>>
>>33006722
>Just an idea
Not a very good one
>>
>>33007272
>But hey, cute Sunset stuff on the waaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
Does it involve anon pumping her ass full of cum?
>>
>>33007397
Yes and no.

Cute handholding though
>>
>>33007860
So holding her hand whilst pumping her ass full of cum? Kinky
>>
>>32956577
Would one of them accidently invite you to their sleep-over because you usd to be friends when you were younger?
>>
>Mane six are having their monthly sleep over, tonight its at rarity's place.
>Usually its just gossip and board games.
>Pinkie wanted to spice things up, so she had zecora mix up a little potion for her.
>Everyone seems to really be enjoying her spiked punch tonight.
>The mares all squirm as they feel the potion take effect.
>Ponk notices, the other five notice it too, but pretend not too.
>Rarity excuses herself to the little fillies room, Fluttershy hides in her blankets, dash and twi are laying on their bellies trying not to fidget, aj has her hat over her lap.
>Penkeh giggles with joy and leans back to show off her new maremeat.
>A grumbly rarity returns, fat dick floppin out of the robe she put on to try to hide it.
>Ajs hat slowly rises from her groin, fluttershy's blankets pitching a huge tent, twilight's pokes out from her wings as she tries to cover it.
>Rd slowly looks around the room.
>"Oh come on! Why do I have a tiny dick? This is so not cool!"
>Pinkie laughs as she knocks ajs hat away and starts slurping on the apple stick.
>"sorry dashie! Luck of the draw, I guess?" She giggles as aj moans from her energetic blowjob.
>The rest of the mares slowly relax and start playing with their new equipment.
>"s'not like I wanted a big cock too..." Sge grumbles as she goes over to help Fluttershy with her tent pole.
>>
>>33007871
Sunset is endgame Anon
>>
>>33007272
Awww, hell. No, no, no. There's gotta be another way. I mean Anon doesn't have magic. He could help keep an eye on the portal/statue. Does SciTwi get to keep her memories? Not fair if she does.

Good update NG. I look forward to reading the next one.
>>
>>33007272
Is there fine kind of Eternal Sunshine thing going on with fate? Is Anon & Sunset fated to be together and that's why his memory had been messed with before?
>>
Amor Vult

>10
>>
Gonna work on an update instead of my degree.

I feel like eqgwritefag.
>>
File: 1481382634472.png (1.91 MB, 2500x1457)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
>>33011625
Cadence is most breedable Alicorn
>>
>>33007272
I want the cute
>>
File: pocket-sand.gif (183 KB, 460x317)
183 KB
183 KB GIF
>>33007272
>>
>>33011824
Indeed
>>
>>33011795
The madman.
>>
>>33007272
Oh my gosh~
>>
>>33007272
It begins
>>
>>32960860
Stop being a faggot and go to darling general
>>
File: celestia 1421251232068.png (846 KB, 1920x1528)
846 KB
846 KB PNG
>>33011824
Close, but not quite
>>
File: 1347595578061.jpg (228 KB, 900x900)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>10
>>
>>33020758
You’re not wrong.

>9
>>
>>33023450
Well, one could argue that they're all quite breedable. I wouldn't turn down any of them.
>>
god we need a new writer. we're dead as fuck
>>
File: 1538623574417.png (150 KB, 580x481)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
It's been six days since NG has posted anything
>IT'S TIME TO PANIC..AGAIN
>>
File: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.gif (471 KB, 500x335)
471 KB
471 KB GIF
>>33026731
>>
File: Spoiler Image (142 KB, 760x636)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>33020758
>tfw can't find any good celestia lewdfics that aren't all hardcore fetish shit
>>
>>33027766
It really is too bad.
>>
>>33026731
He's gone for good, Anon
>>
>>33027766
I just listened to a reading of this prose. It was quite good. No fetish crap.

"De-stress the Princess" by Art de Triomphe
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/283627/de-stress-the-princess
>>
File: 1538175007764.png (89 KB, 420x313)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>33028840
>>
>>33026731
New to the thread. Why are we panicking?
>>
>>33030159
He's gone you fool! NG Anon, the anon wrighting that amazing story is gone! Because this is the internet, and there is no such thing a object permanence, this means HES GONE
>>
"I know I said you don't need to buy new pajamas for the sleepover, and that you could just wear whatever you normally do, but... uhhh... wow."
>>
Sorry, was busy over the weekend for Canadian thanksgiving.

Will try to get an update out tonight.
>>
>>33033652

Not a problem, don't ever feel like you need to hurt your own life to update your amazing story for us. But do t stop updating though please, I'm so invested In it, it hurts to not read it. Hope you enjoyed canuk turkey day
>>
File: Gilda 1529659269216.png (690 KB, 1400x1154)
690 KB
690 KB PNG
>>
>>33034048
I'll try not to dash your hopes.

>>33035590
Also I want to do a short Gilda story but want some suggestions on how to write her. I'm thinking straight femdom with Gilda demeaning Anon over and over, but would you guys want that tsundere stuff instead? I dunno give me some ideas
>>
>>33036113
I'm not a fan of extreme femdom but an idea did come to mind. Maybe she's all talk and Anon calls her bluff?
>>
>>33036113
How do you feel about a slight age difference?
I'm talking high school aged Anon and 30-ish Gilda.
I'm thinking neither dom nor tsun.
Just a "crime" of opportunity.
>Almost legal jailbait Anon
>Horny single cop Gilda
>Hears through the grapevine Anon's never had a girlfriend and is still holding his V-card
>She figures 'Hey, I'm clean, I'm not ugly, I keep myself in shape. There's no way he'd say no. Unless he's gay, then fuck.'
Or whatever, I'm not writing this shit.
>>
>>33036743
Or better yet, Anon looks older than his real age and Gilda is not aware Anon is barely legal. Maybe Anon starts working at the doughnut shop Gilda frequents. Gilda doesn't figure out the age difference until after they've had a few dates.
>>
File: 53124__gilda cropped.png (58 KB, 496x519)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>33036997
I love it.
>"Damn, last night was great."
>Looks to nightstand, only to find an empty carton
>"Well, shit. Hey, do me a favor. Go to the corner store and get me a pack of smokes, would ya?"
"Umm... I don't think I can."
>"What, you out of cash? Fine, let me get my wallet."
"No, I mean... well, they might card me."
>"..."
"..."
>"... WHAT!?"
>>
>>33034048
Canadians aren't human, they deserve to be bullied
>>
>>33037861
YES! That's perfect!
>>
>>33007272

>In an instant, you’ve leapt back off of your chair, knocking the thing to the floor with a loud bang, as you try to put some distance between yourself and Twilight.
>But you’re on the far end of the room, and you only find the cold wall behind you.
>Anyone else would find this situation quiet funny, seeing as how you’re cowering away from a girl you’re almost a full head taller than.
>But that dead, focused look in her eyes sends pure primal shivers of terror down your spine.
>Get away.
>That’s what your head is screaming now. That full fledged feeling of flight or flight pulsing through your veins.
>Sweat on your forehead, back, palms… just about everywhere really, and the heavy echo of your heartbeat pounding in your throat.
>Twilight barely reacts to your outburst, instead standing slowly and crossing her arms.
>”Come on, Anon. We both know this is the best way.”
>You can’t deny that, her rationality makes almost perfect sense.
>But the thought of someone digging in your head, taking away your most private pieces that make you who you are makes your blood run cold.
>Taking away Sunset.
>Ice in your veins.
“C-can’t we talk about this?”
>You both know there’s really nothing to talk about.
>You just hope she doesn’t know that you’re really stalling for time.
>Your eyes glance all over the basement, desperate to see any sort of possibility for escape.
>But there’s only one way out: the door at the top of the stairs on the other end of the room.
>Behind one super power magic-girl.
>>
>>33038315
>The Other Twilight in the corner of the room has finally turned away from the keyboard. You can’t see her expression from the white glare of her glasses, but she’s definitely looking towards you and Magic Twilight.
>Although it’s not like you’d receive much help from her anyways. The whole reason you were trapped down here in the first place was her doing.
>Which meant you were down to really only one option: forcing your way out.
>You have to stop yourself from laughing out loud at that one.
>Twilight just pulled a magic strand of memory out of her head. You’re sure that was a thousand times more complicated that just firing some magical bolt at your ass and pasting you all across the walls.
>But hey, it’s your only option at this point.
>Twilight shakes her head at your question.
>”I know you’re trying to stall.”
>Ah fuck, so much for getting away with that.
>She sighs heavily again. “Please, Anon. Don’t make this harder than it needs to be.”
>You shake your head erratically.
“I… I can’t.”
>Brief images of Sunset flash in your mind, as corny as that sounds. The feeling of her thighs on your legs, her hot breath on your face, her lips on yours.
>And, you know, all that deliciously naughty stuff you did at the club.
>Such memories would have made you stiffen up a little bit in any other situation but this one.
>>
>>33038318
>But one thing was real, you had a connection to this girl, as if ordained by the universe itself.
>And you were not going to let that get snuffed out.
>Twilight’s shoulders sag towards the ground as she exhales loudly, resigning herself to what she needs to do.
>”Fine. Just know that you made me do this, Anon.”
>Her voice is neutral, even with the tremble on her lips. But that disappears as she takes a deep breathe.
>The little amulet hidden behind her sweater glowing ever fervently.
>Oh boy, Anon. She’s getting kinda close. Now would be the time to do something.
>”I don’t see why you’re getting so emotional about this, Anon. You clearly understood it earlier.”
“Have you had someone take your memories?” You spit back.
>She bites the corner of her lip.
“Yeah, that’s what I thought.”
>She frowns, furrowing her brow. “I am doing this to save -two- worlds, Anon. Emotions can’t and -won’t- come into play here.”
>Good, get here talking. Scoot and little closer… turn your body to get a better angle on the exit.
>”I promise, that when all of this is over, I will restore your memories… just please… give me a little more time.”
>She lowers her guard for a second, and the glow on the amulet dims slightly.
>Which makes this your one and only chance.
>You launch off your backfoot with all the force you have, basically throwing yourself at Twilight.
>You watch the initial surprise on her face turn to anger as she realizes what you’re about to do.
>In a better situation, you would have had qualms about shoulder-checking a girl. However, this was not a better situation.
>Before she manages to recover, you slam your left shoulder right into her chest. The impact is enough to send your teeth rattling together, and toss Twilight down to the ground with a loud smack.
>But the only obstacle in your way is currently in a heap on the floor, and the steps up towards the exit are the very last thing in your way to freedom.
>>
>>33038327
>You shrug off the blow, plant your feet again and run towards the stairs.
>…
>And run towards the stairs!
>Uh….
>You’re giving your body the command to move, but nothing is happening. You try to look down at yourself.
>Yeah, that’s not happening either. Your entire body is frozen solid, and nothing seems to respond at all, regardless of how strong you try to will yourself forward.
>It’s like the entire world hit the pause button.
>Your limbs suspended in mid-air, and even your eyes won’t budge.
>Even in this trance, you can see faint glow of red pulsing around your body like an aura.
>The buzz in your ears only intensifies as you hear Twilight shuffle around on the floor behind her
>Oh boy, this was not going to be good.
>She walks around to stand in front of you, cutting off any potential exit… even if you did manage to get out of the magical paralysis which wasn’t even likely in the first place.
>You can’t look away with how your vision is frozen.
>There’s a little trickle of blood running down from the corner of her lip.
>But that’s nothing compared to the darkness in her glare.
>”That’s enough, Anon.” Even voice. Calm and deadly.
>”No more messing around.”
>>
>>33038334
>She flicks her hands, and the world whirls out of focus. You’re forced backwards into your chain again, spine painfully contracted by magic as you are commanded to sit down.
>She turns towards the other corner of the room.
>”Twilight, tie him up.”
>The timid figure in the corner doesn’t respond initially, simply standing there like she’s not sure what to do.
>”NOW.”
>That spurs her to action. She half-walks, half-jogs over behind you, and pulls both of your arms behind the back of the chair.
>Your wrists are bent at awkward angles, and something wraps around your hands to bind them.
>You would protest, or more likely, try to beg, but you know, magically paralyzed and all that.
>”You’re probably wondering why I’m tying your hands if I can just freeze you with magic.”
>She pushes back her bangs again.
>”Mostly just insurance at this point.”
>The Other Twilight steps beside you. You feel her hand at your side as she leans in.
>”I’m sorry, Anon.” She whispers.
>At with that, she steps away, back towards the science equipment, leaving you at the mercy of a very, very angry looking Magiclight.
>Unless there was sort of godly intervention, things were pretty much over at this point.
>But that looks less and less likely as Twilight walks towards you, hands and fingers alight with magic and that dangerous red gleam in her eyes.
>She crouches in front of you, staring straight into your own frozen face.
>”I will make things right. I promise.”
>The glow from her necklace is almost blinding at this point, but you’re still unable to look away.
>She pulls her own chair up next to yours and sits down, barely a few inches away.
>She raises her hands up towards your temples.
>Every fibre of your body is screaming at you. Run. Move. Struggle. ANYTHING.
>But there’s nothing you can do, except feel the burn in your muscles as they are bound by a force you have no chance to one-up.
>>
>>33038339
>All you can do is stare straight ahead at Twilight, unblinkingly, as she takes a deep breath.
>The corners of your vision burn crimson, a sign that her hands are just about to touch your temples.
>You try to lock down your mind, forcing anything Sunset related down into the depths of your memory, anything that might help you retain a fragment of this girl.
>”It’ll be over soon, Anon. Just relax.”
>And with that, you feel the warm touch of her fingers on your forehead.
>For a second there is nothing, but Twilight closes her eyes, and you feel the ground beneath your feet disappear as everything shifts.
>It’s like you are falling. Your stomach roars in protest at the vertigo smacks you right in the face.
>The corners of your vision blur away into white, only the dizzy, blurred image of Twilight sticking in your eyes as she sits in front of you, the amulet burning like a mini bright red sun on her chest.
>You can’t scream, you can’t cry. You can’t do anything.
>Can’t do anything but watch, as you are ripped away in a white void.
>….
>…
>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>33038345
>You are…
>You are…?
>Where are you?
>Anon… yeah that’s right… but what were you just doing?
>You look around, but seemingly endless white stretches off in all directions. Bright, searing into your eyes, it hurts to look at. But the nervous feeling in your stomach is much worse.
>You rack your brain, mucking through the sludge.
“I was… I was…”
>Your own voice startles you, echoing off into the void unsettlingly as it bounces off invisible walls.
>But that’s not all… each resonation sends the empty world shaking violently, growing in tempo and strength.
>You feel the vibrations crawl up your bones, forcing you to your knees. Like a boulder on your back, chains around your limbs.
>The light blinds your eyes, and you snap them shut to stop the burning.
>Everything seems to be spinning and won’t stop
>Something above you splits loudly, like a crack of thunder, and you feel gusts of wind assault your body as unseen objects blur past you.
>The supernova blinding you fades away, leaving dark purple blurs on the inside of your eyelids. But you risk opening them anyway.
>You watch them speed past. Tiny flashing fragments of images and colors. Hard to focus on, some seemingly brighter than others, some so faded and gray they seem almost like colourless squares.
>But then there are more, larger, clearer…
>You see pieces of familiar faces and hallways. Places you’ve been. You hear names, sounds, sentences. Feel the air wrap upon your body, fingers brush on the edges your skin, lips caress the side of your face.
>One of the fragments brushing against you, and you feel the sensation of warmth explode in your body, feel water on your skin, softness of pink hair on your face, and scent of bubble gum in your nostrils.
>And then it’s gone, and those feelings disappear, leaving behind an uncomfortable void of longing.
>Your force your head up to see where exactly these fragments are going to.
>>
>>33038350
>And honestly, you weren’t sure what you were expecting in the first place…. But it definitely wasn’t that.
>The void had cracked at the top, large fractures running through the ceiling a countless distance above.
>Dark red tendrils are seeping through, lapping away at the endless white, as they pulse and grow. The space beyond the cracks is dark, and every second you stare an immense fear grows in your body.
>Like a tornado, these fragments wrap around the red tendrils, whirled away into the darkness beyond.
>And with each fragment that disappears, your stomach locks and tightens further.
>No. They can’t have them.
>The pressure holding you to the ground is unbearable, threatening to split you in half if you lose balance for even a second.
>But even through that, you force yourself back into a standing position, ignoring the gale of wind tearing at your skin, the grinding of resistance in your bones.
>You turn around, into the incoming stream of fragments, searching for anything you recognize.
>Faces, people, locations, sights, sounds, feelings. Everything you could ever think of. It’s all there.
>But then you see it. Like a match in the darkness. Unmistakable.
>Fiery fierce red and orange hair, like a burning pyre on the edge of a...
>Of a Sunset.
>Almost instinctively you reach out, grabbing it from the air. The fragment bounces around on your finger tips, and then phases through your hands.
“What the—"
>Another blast of vertigo, and everything disappears again.
>>
>>33038353
>You feel cold AC blowing against your face, lights passing by as you move, and the leather of a steering wheel in your hand.
>It takes a moment for you to realize where you are, even with the street lights and traffic.
>Air hits your lungs as you breathe, and the whole word seems to burst into existence.
>The radio flickers lowly, playing some tune you half-remember.
>Wait… isn’t this…?
>You turn, and sure enough, there she is.
>Sunset is there in the passenger seat, staring at you expectantly.
>There’s the tingle of words on the edge of your tongue.
>That’s right, you were about to say something… right? She had asked some question, but for the life of you, you couldn’t really remember.
>”Well, Anon?”
>God, it feels like forever since you heard her voice last.
>You’re not sure what you say back to her, but she smiles brightly and shuffles in her seat.
>How could these be memories… this felt so real… so genuine. You could swear it was time travel.
>You desperately try to remember what exactly you did here, but that sludge in your brain only peels away slowly.
>You can see the edges of tears on her eyes, and the trembling of her body. That’s right, she was just about to cry when you… when you…
>It’s almost automatic, like your body knows what to do even if your mind is slow and groggy.
>You shift in your seat, towards Sunset, and pull her close to you.
>Her breath catches with a slight gasp, and her shaking stops.
>The slight sweetness of her perfume tickles your nose, and you feel the sensation of her body against yours.
>Yes, you had pulled her close and then…
>Instinctively, you lean in more. She does the same, closing her eyes.
>The wet warmth of her lips is enough to sear away the layer of confusion resting on your brain, and even as she moans into your mouth and presses her tongue against yours, you know the full extent of what this whole situation is.
>And what is eventually coming.
>>
>>33038356
>You didn’t notice at first, but it’s plain to see now. The view outside your window has been mutilated. The street lights and passing traffic has been peeled away like strips of wallpaper, and you see that white void seeping in to replace it.
>No. No!
>The front of your car dissolves away like sugar in water as it creeps up.
>But this is a memory, and you can’t change a memory.
>You stay locked around Sunset, her lips against yours in a passionate embrace as both of your mouths peck and kiss at each other.
>You want to scream.
>It’s inside the car now, ripping away the faint music from earlier as the radio phases out of existence. And soon enough, it’s crawling up your legs, mauling away your skin and bones.
>You try your best to remember, to saviour the sweet scent of Sunset’s perfume, the heat of her chest against yours, her fingers on your face, her supple lips against yours.
>But each of those things fade away as the void crawls over Sunset. Taking her legs, her arms, her chest.
>You watch in horror as it eats away the scene, until you are left hanging in the whiteness, kissing at the empty air.
>More vertigo as the whole scene shifts, and you fall to the floor with a loud smack.
>Wind roaring at your side, crackling thunder bursting in the sky above.
>You were…? What were you…?
>You blink, and look upwards again.
>The roots creeping along the ceiling have grown exponentially, covering more of the void. Like a demented, spreading vine, bleeding and pulsing as it expands.
>A grey fragment you can’t remember holding flies out of the gaps in your fingers, whipped away into the growing dark above, and you feel as if you are forgetting something important.
>The feeling that you have to hold on to something, the flashing of fiery-red hair in your eyes.
>And the ghost of a name sitting on the edge of your tongue.

It's going to get better. It's not.
>>
File: 1378515050069.gif (310 KB, 444x250)
310 KB
310 KB GIF
>>33038366
The ashes are Anon's memories, and Fluttershy is our reaction to the story!
>>
File: 1527098734808.jpg (17 KB, 500x309)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>33038366
NNOOOOOO!!!!
>>
File: 1455020191065.gif (763 KB, 500x275)
763 KB
763 KB GIF
>>33038366
>>
>>33037861
>>33036997
>>33036743
>>33036113
Yes do it please!
Momlestia always gets the shotas. Time for someone else.
>>
File: 1538910985918.png (810 KB, 585x4096)
810 KB
810 KB PNG
>>33038366
>>
File: 1538685931265.jpg (132 KB, 530x507)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>33038366
NO
>>
File: 1538841641931.gif (285 KB, 300x168)
285 KB
285 KB GIF
>>33038366
>MFW the story ends here, and we're left with this bittersweet ending
>>
File: 1452552563813.png (102 KB, 681x406)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>33038366
damn
>>
File: 1501743464132.jpg (17 KB, 420x410)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>33038366
It's time to bring that purple bitch down!
>>
>>33039189

Naw it's not over yet. It's gonna get worse, then weird, then a little better, and then depending on which ending you like more, really bad or sappy happy.
>>
>>33038366
I'm really not liking Twilight now. I hope Anon is able to resist and retain a little bit than can hopefully restore the rest.

>>33039465
Well, I'm a sappy guy so it's no surprise I want sappy happy. Though I will settle for bitter sweet.
>>
File: 1483781743942.jpg (54 KB, 896x349)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>33038366
>>
>>33040081
The bad ending will have the best Sunset sex scene though
>>
>>33041174
>sagely nodding
It would be for the best
>>
>>33039465
Sappy happy makes my floppy sloppy
>>
>>33041174
I'd forgo the sex scene if it meant they'd all end up happy.
>>
>>33041174
write both
>>
>>33043522
There will be three endings, you guys can pick which one you want to read

I'll try to get another update out tomorrow though. Busy today
>>
>>33044655
Will there be an ending where anon is the Origami Killer? Because that's the ending I want
>>
>>33045686
Fuck it man, we'll see.
>>
>>33044655
My OCD will probably force me to read them all. The sappy, happy will be my preferred headcanon though.
>>
>>
saving the thread boiz
>>
>>33008322
how would they invite you? I don't guess they'd write you a letter or do it while with the others.
>>
>>33051427
Twiggles uses the class email list to send out party invites, doesn't realize she checked your name.
>>
Remember when Beanz and Sappy weren't dead?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (64 KB, 768x1024)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>33052095
>implying that turboslut didn't do it on purpose
she didn't get her fill of dicking tonight, and you're on the menu.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.