[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 28 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: 1393280.png (931 KB, 1600x1132)
931 KB
931 KB PNG
A slice of life CYOA usually following a young pegasus mare on a vacation!
---------------------------------------------
Last thread: >>32935916
Last post: >>33011283
The story so far: https://www.anonpone.com/vacation/
---------------------------------------------
>>
>>33011383
>>33012451

>For just a brief moment, you thought about lewding Ivory.
>He 'is' just right there, and more than willing to play along.
>Tempting, very tempting...
>Bleh, as tempting as it is, still to tired for this.
>Weakly slapping your hooves against him, you try to pull him closer, snuggling and burying your muzzle into his coat.
>"Mm?"
>He glances over to you for a short moment, tail wrapping around one of your hind legs as he goes back to reading.
>Pulling away for a moment, you look over to the clock.
>...
>It's still six, not even seven yet, definitely too early.
>Head falling back onto the pillow, you resume cuddling with your coltfriend.
>...Least you don't have work today.
>Maybe you should just stop showing up at work...
>Not like anypony would notice, heh.
>Psh, who are you trying to fool?
>Would be nice though...
>Just spending days like this...
>Heh, maybe you're just trying to make them fire you instead of quitting.
>...You're not irreplaceable.
>You know that.
>That's why......
>This is making you sad.
>And pissed.
>And everything else unpleasant.
>If you're going to quit, you should just quit!
>Or so Ivory would say.
>Tsk, easier said than done.
>But if you can't just keep stewing like this.
>You have to make the choice sooner or later.
>......
>"You feeling alright?"
>Seeming to sense your distress, Ivory asks.
>Sparing a glance up from his fuzzy fur, you see him staring at you with concern, one of your comics levitating right next to his head.

>What do?
>>
>>33018402
Mfph, I'm fine. ...Well mostly anyway, I was just thinking of work. What are you reading?
Lift our head up a bit and rest it on his chest. If Ivory starts to talk to much about our job again hit him lightly with a pillow.
>>
>>33018402
Get up and lay down on top of Ivory.
>>
>>33018462 >>33018490

"Mfph, I'm fine...."
>Lifting your head up a bit, you rest it on his chest.
"Well, mostly anyway. Was just thinking of work. What are you reading?"
>"Work? What's wrong? Did-Ack!"
>He flinches as you smack him lightly with a spare pillow.
"Shush, it's fine, don't wanna talk about it right now."
>"Uh, sorry."
>He mumbles as you climb onto him.
>Resting on top of Ivory, you breathe deeply, nuzzling against his chest briefly.
>"It's one of yours. Some comic about the power ponies. Never really got into it."
>He shows you the cover, levitating it over for you to see.
"Psh, and you're starting in the middle?"
>"It was close by, I didn't really wanted to get up."
>Ivory lets out a chuckle, hoof gently rubbing against the area in between your wings.

>What do?
>>
>>33018564
We'll get you started properly with the others later, it's too early right now. How has looking for that special comic been going by the way?
Relax into Ivory as he rubs, our wings unfurling and twitching as his hoof moves over just the right places.
>>
>>33018621

"We'll get you started properly with the others later, it's too early right now. How has looking for that special comic been going by the way?"
>You ask, relaxing into Ivory as he rubs.
>Wings unfurling and twitching as his hoof moves over just the right places, you hear him answering.
>"Er, going well. I got my hooves on some, with a friend's help."
"Oh, already?"
>You say with a groan, feeling more and more relaxed on top of him.
>"Yeah, I tried one out too, so yeah, I know how to use them."

>What do?
>Sleep?
>>
>>33018730
Again you tried something out for the first time without me, I'm going to start feeling a little left out if you keep this up hehehe. So how was it? Did you have fun?

Sleep.
>>
>>33018785

"Again, you tried something out for the first time without me, I'm going to start feeling a little left out if you keep this up hehehe."
>"I-it was just so I know how to use it."
"So how was it? Did you have fun?"
>"Yeah, it was fun. Despite me not know what the heck is going on because I've never read about the comics. Probably should've picked something I knew about, heh. When we have time, we can try them out together?"
"Sure, ahhh..."
>You let out a yawn.
>"Heh, I still haven't tested out the lewder ones. Getting them was a bit embarrassing."
"Mm..."
>"Aw, sleepy?"
"Yeah."
>"Get some more sleep then."
>You feel him nuzzling the top of your head briefly.
>...With how comfy being on top of him like this is, and how relaxing it feels from his gentle rubbing, sleep comes easily.

"Ngh..."
>You let out a groan as you consciousness returns.
>Ivory isn't under you anymore.
>Instead, you're on the bed, wings spread, muzzle buried into the pillow.
>You hear the shower running.
>Looks like it's almost nine in the morning.

>What do?
>>
>>33018823
My bed ran away from me, but I'll get him back.
Get up and head into the bathroom. Knocking on the door only if it's locked.
>>
>>33018854

>Looks like your bed ran away from you.
>Hmph, you'll get him back.
>Yawning as you get up, you trot towards the bathroom.
>Not locked...
>You note as you open the door, trotting inside.
>Upon entry, you notice Ivory relaxing in the shower.
>He doesn't react to you entering, idly washing his mane with the help of his magic.

>What do?
>>
>>33018892
Fly over and land on his back letting out a small yawn as we start to help him with his mane.
And who said you were allowed to escape from me? Is there anything you feel like for breakfast?
>>
>>33018916

>Flying over, you land on his back, letting out a small yawn as you help him with his mane.
>"Hey, finally willing to get out of bed?"
>He glances back at you, letting you do as you please on top of him.
>You feel his wet tail gently slapping your rump.
"Only because my bed ran away from me. Who said you were allowed to escape from me?"
>"Aw I thought you wouldn't notice, I was feeling hungry. Planned on going outside to get some breakfast."
"Hmph, anything you feel like for breakfast?"
>"You going to cook something up?"
"Yup! Unless you'll rather get something outside."
>"Nah, you're awake now, so... maybe a salad? And some fruits?"

>What do?
>Help clean each other up and start making breakfast?
>Something else?
>>
>>33018947
It is as you command, milord!
>>
>>33018947
Before I passed out I heard something something embarrassing about getting the lewd comics. So tell me how that went, I want all the details. Also i'm kinda surprised and impressed you did that and didn't have me buy them for you, you're finally accepting your lewd side.
Wrap our tail around his then lift it up.
Help wash Ivory then have him help us wash ourselves, After we're finished dry ourselves off.
>>
>>33018965 >>33018967

"It is as you command, milord!"
>"Pfft, your the chef here, you make the choice, that's what I usually tell mine."
"You're just too lazy to choose."
>"Hey, I tend to choose the same thing, so this is a way of experiencing different varieties of food!"
"Uh huh, sounds like a lazy excuse."
>"Shush."
"Heh, so before I passed out, I heard something something embarrassing about getting the lewd comics."
>"Er, yes, I wanted to test one out, now that I know how to use it. But with how often we... screw each other, I haven't exactly gotten in the mood to try one out. But I do want to try one out myself, it'll definitely be... uh... interesting."
>He smiles as he thinks.
"Hehe, tell me how it went. The getting the comics part."
>"..."
>He blushes at that, scrunching at you with slight annoyance.
"I want 'all' the details! Also, I'm kinda surprised and impressed you did that and didn't have me buy them for you, you're finally accepting your lewd side."
>You grin at him, wrapping your tail around his, lifting it up into the air.
>"Ha, 'accept' is a bit of a stretch. I don't really like that side of me, never did. But I trust you enough to not hide it from you... and Patches occasionally. Hmph, I'm glad it's you. Don't think I'll even be able to be this open with anypony else."
>He sticks his tongue out, tail swishing in the air with yours.
>"Anyway, I didn't buy it as myself, I asked Patches to help me with disguising myself. Didn't really stop it from feeling like I was getting judged really hard though."
>He lifts you from his back with his magic, setting you down beside him as he helps in washing you up.

>What do?
>>
>>33019042
Did you go in wearing a trench coat and hat or something?
Well, if you're having difficulty getting in the mood because we do it too often then I'll just have to give you a little break. I've got plenty of toys to keep me satisfied for a while if the worst doesn't happen that is.

Do my tail for me?
Start washing our mane, getting the soup nice and worked in before rinsing it out. Then move onto our coat.
>>
>>33019042
Getting advice on disguising by Patches? Soon, no one will ever recognize you.
>>
>>33019068 >>33019108

"Did you go in wearing a trench coat and hat or something?"
>"Nah, just different manestyle, coat and mane colours, that sort of stuff."
"Advice from Patches, huh?"
>"Yeah, it was quite effective."
"Heh, soon, nopony would be able to recognize you."
>He chuckles at that.
"Mm, Well, if you're having difficulty getting in the mood because we do it too often then I'll just have to give you a little break. I've got plenty of toys to keep me satisfied for a while if the worst doesn't happen, that is."
>"The thought is appreciated, but you don't have to. I can get myself into the mood easily enough."
>He gently rubs a hoof around your rump.
>"Just wanted it to happen on its own."
"Pff, seriously? Sounds more like you're too lazy."
>He scrunches at you, mumbling.
>"...I was also a little afraid of trying it out."
"Aw, why? Also, do my tail for me?"
>You ask, starting to wash your mane, getting the soap nice and worked in.
>"Alright."
>He moves his hoof over from your rump to your tail, helping wash your tail.
>"As for why I was afraid, I guess I was more... nervous? About trying it out? It mostly just magic and stuff, but this is all new to me, and you too, I guess."
"Yeah, it's new to me too. And I'm honestly kinda excited to try it out."
>"Course you are. I guess I shouldn't be scared of it, I can stop and exit it whenever I want. And whatever happens in it isn't real."
>He lets out a chuckle as you rinse the soap out of your mane, moving on to your coat.

>What do?
>>
>>33019153
I could go first, make sure it's safe for you. And if you wanted to go first I could watch over you and make sure that everything is okay, and if anything went wrong I could take the book to someone to get you out.
Or we could just jump into it together.
Finish washing our coat then get out of the shower and dry ourselves.
>>
>>33019153
Don't worry, I'll protect my precious coltfriend, and future husband, from all harm!
>>
>>33019181 >>33019193

"I could go first, make sure it's safe for you. And if you wanted to go first I could watch over you and make sure that everything is okay, and if anything went wrong I could take the book to someone to get you out."
>"Nah, you don't have to. I 'know' it's safe. And I can get out myself, it's really easy. You taking the book to somepony else would be really embarrassing."
"If you're nervous about it, we could just jump into it together. Don't worry, I'll protect my precious coltfriend, and future husband, from all harm!"
>"Yeah yeah, laugh it up. Fine, we'll jump into one together. That's how most of the lewd ones work anyway. I originally had one in mind, but I'll let you pick them."
>You finish up showering, getting out together and drying yourselves.

>"So anyway, you've any plans today?"
>Ivory asks, trotting out and flopping back onto your bed.

>What do?
>>
>>33019206
Sleep, relax, nap, eat, read a book, go work out, check on my old house, eat, nap, tease you, eat, sleep.
Tell me which one you had in mind, I'd like to know why you chose it as well.
Go to the kitchen and start making us and Ivory a fruit salad for breakfast.
>>
>>33019206
Nothing too crazy if that's what you're trying to find out. Just visiting my old home to fight the dreadful and dangerous beast that plagues my home. It's none other than massive dust.
>>
>>33019206
No plans really. Did you have something in mind?
>>
>>33019214 >>33019247 >>33019249

"Sleep, relax, nap, eat, read a book, go work out, check on my old house, eat, nap, tease you, eat, sleep. Did you have something in mind?"
>He rolls onto his back, looking to you and saying.
>"That's a lot of sleeping. And no, I was just curious. Though you sure you're 'only' gonna tease me?"
"Heh, do you 'want' me to do more?"
>"Hmm, I won't mind~"
>He chuckles, using his magic to make the bed.
"So yeah, nothing to crazy if that's what you're trying to find out. Just visiting my old home to fight the dreadful and dangerous beast that plagues my home."
>"Uh huh, giant spiders and spooky ghosts?"
"That, and massive dust!"
>"Heh, I'll like to accompany you if you go check on your old house though."
"Mm hmm, tell me which comic you had in mind, you said you had one in mind back inside?"
>"Mm? Er, it's one of the ones that would still work perfectly fine with only one pony. Since I was gonna try and test things out myself before getting you involved."
"Yeah? I'd like to know why you chose it as well."
>"U-Uh... b-because it sounded interesting? It's lewd stuff, there's not exactly a compelling plot in most of them. Heck, some of them are literally just settings, an area for the user to do whatever they want in it. What reason were you expecting?"
"Psh, I was just curious."
>"Er... weren't you going to make breakfast?"

>What do?
>>
>>33019261
Getting hungry? Ah fine, I'll get to it. But I think we can still do the single pony comic, I'll let you experiment on your own.
Trot too the kitchen and start making a fruit salad.
>>
>>33019261
You're right.I better do that before you decide to make a sandwich.
>>
>>33019305 >>33019313

"Getting hungry?"
>"Kinda, yes."
"Ah fine, I'll get to it before you decide to make a sandwich. But I think we can still do the single pony comic, I'll let you experiment on your own."
>He nods as you trot out and towards the kitchen.
>On your way, you notice that Patches isn't here.
>He must've woken up and went out for something again.
>The place looks cleaner than ever, thanks to the both of them, heh.
>A short time passes as you quickly whip up a fruit salad for the both of you.
>...
>You hear the radio start playing outside, talking about some news.
>Aw heck, it's gonna rain later in the day.
>Not that it's gonna stop you from going to the old house.
>Well then, food's ready.
>Glancing out of the kitchen, you spy Ivory on the couch.

>What do?
>Eat some breakfast and go outside?
>Or relax indoors until a certain time?
>>
>>33019364
Carry the fruit salad over to Ivory, taking a few bites before passing the bowl to him as we sit down next to him. Relax next to him until it's nearly twelve.
>>
>>33019383

>You carry the fruit salad over to Ivory, taking a few bites before passing the bowl over to him.
>"Thanks, Grace."
"Hehe, no problem."
>You grin as you sit down next to him.
>Time passes as you slowly eat the salad, relaxing next to him.
>Ivory takes the bowls away once you two have finished eating, cleaning them up.
>The two of you relax on the couch, enjoying each other's company as you do your own thing.

>Before you know it, it's nearly twelve.
>Something funky is playing on the radio right now.
>"Hey, did Patches said anything to you? I haven't seen him yet today."
>Ivory asks with a nuzzle.
"You're the one that woke up before me. I guess he went outside early today."
>"Sheesh, guess so. The sky's getting dark."
>He says, glancing outside through the window, magic spreading the curtains a little.
"Yeah..."
>"You going to cook lunch too? If you want, I can treat you to something fancy."
"You know I don't like-"
>"Nonsense, you deserve it. Come on, there anything you want?"
>He asks with a grin.

>What do?
>Cook?
>Go out for food?
>Go check out your old home?
>Lewd?
>All of the above in a certain order?

Paused, thanks for playing!
>>
>>33019426
Well, that depends. Do you want to go on a date? Because I'm alright with something quicker.

We'll go out to visit our old house first and tease Ivory in it. Not quite lewding him just yet.
>>
>>
>>33019426
Make a quick lunch then head out to check on our old home.
>>
>>33019809 >>33022133

"Well, that depends. You wanna go on a date? Because I'm alright with something quicker."
>"A date? Eh... not really, it's just lunch. Though I suppose that does count as a date."
"How about this then, we'll save that for next time, and I'll make us a quick lunch! Then we can head over to check on my old home."
>"Hmm, alright."
>The unicorn shrugs, sinking back into the couch.

>One quick lunch later...
>It had started raining in the middle of your cooking.
>"Well then, let's go. Hopefully, there won't be any major issues beyond dust."
>Ivory says, waiting for you by the door.

>On the way there, Ivory shields the both of you from the rain, horn faintly glowing the entire way.
>A while later, you find yourself standing in front of your old home.
>Aside from the overgrown plants, it looks just as you remember it.
>The mailbox is as empty as ever.
>"Think we can safely rule out the chance of some homeless pony taking up residence."
>Ivory comments, looking over the house, inspecting the lock closely.

>What do?
>>
>>33022238
The lock is still okay then? Good that we don't have to worry about that, unless some pony broke in another way.
Pull out our key if we found it and put it into the lock, slowly twisting it to unlock the door turn the door handle and open the door peeking into the house for the first time in years.
>>
>>33022238
What if there is a pony inside? Overgrown plants aren't always a sign that there is no one. It might be because they don't care about it.
>>
>>33022277 >>33022285

"The lock is still okay then? Good that we don't have to worry about that, unless some pony broke in another way."
>"Yeah, you have the key?"
"Mm, what if there's a pony inside?"
>"We'll shoo them out? This isn't their property, we'll be in the right, yes? Plus, I doubt that anypony would be inside."
"Overgrown plants aren't always a sign that there is no one. It might be because they don't care about it."
>"Since when do trespassers care about keeping their temporary shelter presentable? Just unlock the door so we can go in already, or did you forgot the key?"
"Sheesh, be a little more patient, would ya?"
>Pulling out your key, you put it into the lock, slowly twisting it to unlock the door.
>...
>Slowly opening the door, you peek into the house for the first time in years.
>Ivory suddenly sneezes.
>"The air is dusty."
>His horn glows brighter, illuminating the interior of the house.
>Aside from the dust, it doesn't look like anything awaits you inside.
>"So all the furniture is gone, right?"
>Ivory asks, stepping inside.
"Most of it, I think, mom took a lot of stuff with her to Canterlot."
>"Mm, we can always refurnish if you move back here."

>What do?
>Check out what room?
>>
>>33022385
Well, yes. If I move back in here I'm not just going to leave it empty.
Check out our old room first.
>>
>>33022385
This place is going to need a bit of a clean up before I can think about moving back in here.
>>
>>33022448 >>33022494

"Well, yes. If I move back in here I'm not just going to leave it empty."
>You say, trotting up the stairs, towards your room.
>Following you, Ivory says.
>"Need to clean the place up, and make sure everything's working too."
>Ivory says, flicking the light switch downstairs at the door.
>To your surprise, the hallway downstairs lights up.
>Guess it still works, that's magic for ya.
>With a loud crack, the light from the hallway downstairs dims, leaving only Ivory's light.
>Oh wait, it just broke.
>"Uh..."
"Ah, this place is going to need a bit of a clean up before I can think about moving back in here."
>"Yeah..."
>Ivory quickly follows you up the stairs.
>Getting into your old room, you see that it has suffered the same fate as the rest of the house.
>Some of your things are still here.
>Things that you didn't take with you when you moved out.
>Guess mom didn't touch most of them when she moved.
>"Doesn't look that bad, the bed is still there. Want me to try cleaning it all up a bit?"
>Ivory asks, pulling the curtains aside and looking out of the dirty window.

>What do?
>>
>>33022588
Sure. I can use the help. It's times like these where I get jealous of unicorns so easily doing chores. At least, the more powerful ones that can levitate so many objects at once.
>>
>>33022588
Hmm... Sure if you don't mind, my room isn't a bad place to start cleaning up a little.
Wipe away some of the dirt from the window and look outside.
>>
>>33022652 >>33022653

"Sure, if you don't mind, I can use the help. My room isn't a bad place to start cleaning up a little."
>You say, trotting over to him and wiping away some of the dirt from the window.
>As Ivory starts casting spells, you look outside.
>Through the window, you have a good view of the street outside.
>It's still raining, not a lot of ponies out on the streets.
>As you look back, you see that the room is considerably less dirty than before.
>...
"It's times like these where I get jealous of unicorns so easily doing chores. At least, the more powerful ones that can levitate so many objects at once."
>"Psh, it takes just as much effort."
>Ivory chuckles, looking a bit sheepish.

>What do?
>>
>>33022684
Really now? Since you got so much better in magic, which method do you mostly use? Because you seem to be only using magic to clean this house, instead of your hooves. When was the last time you used your hooves to even clean?
>>
>>33022684
Jump onto our old bed and pose provocatively, just barely covering our nethers with our tail.
Hmm... Something makes me doubt that. No way this mess could have been cleaned this quickly by hoof.
>>
>>33022703 >>33022711

"Really now? Since you got so much better in magic, which method do you mostly use? Because you seem to be only using magic to clean this house, instead of your hooves. When was the last time you used your hooves to even clean?"
>"Uh... when I washed the dishes? I used both my hooves and magic. Okay, maybe spells give me an edge to doing chores. It still isn't as easy as it seems though."
>Jumping onto your old bed, you pose provocatively, just barely covering your nethers with your tail.
"Hmm... Something makes me doubt that. No way this mess could have been cleaned this quickly by hoof."
>"Yeah yeah, magic makes it easier and faster, I 'can' probably clean the place up in an hour or two."
>Ivory chuckles, eyes wandering lower to your nethers briefly, before he trots over to the bed, nudging your rump.
>"So, how does it feel? Being back in your old bed?"

>What do?
>>
>>33022752
Nostalgic... but also dirty. These sheets seriously need to be washed, ugh.
>>
>>33022752
I don't know, it's kinda nice going down memory lane and all but it feels kinda bad with how I let it get like this.
Wiggle our rump slightly.
>>
>>33022784
Are we trying to lewd him on a dirty bed in our dusty house that needs cleaning? Seems like the wrong mood.
>>
>>33022789
Nope. Just trying to tease him. Apparently he hasn't been in the mood to try out those magic comic books, so I had a plan to try work him up without actually lewding him so he'd give it a go.
>>
>>33022758 >>33022784
>>33022789 >>33022795

"Nostalgic... yet dirty, I guess. It's nice, going down memory lane and all, but it feels bad with how I let it get like this."
>You wiggle your rump slightly.
>"It's not your fault, we can fix it all up with some time!"
>Ivory says, feeling the bed with a hoof.
"Yeah... these sheets seriously need to be washed."
>"Sadly, magic can't clean everything up just like that. Still have to actually wash the curtains and sheets. But hey, the air isn't so bad anymore! And there's no dust everywhere now! Heh, it's been forever since I've been in here."
"Sad how everything looks now, huh?"
>"A bit, but come on, I'll help with making the place livable again. I'm sure Patches would help too, if he's not out there doing Celestia knows what."

>What do?
>>
>>33022826
What does he do? You know, besides doing the occasional one night stand?

Has Patches been bringing in a bunch of items he stole to our apartment? If so, how often, and how much stuff do we have from him now? I can't imagine Patches not stealing anything on his way back to our place.
>>
>>33022826
Well, do you want to start now or some other time? For once I don't think I'd mind cleaning up a little.
>>
>>33022837 >>33022853

"What does he do? You know, besides doing the occasional one night stand?"
>"Think he's been spying and gathering information about ponies. I did ask him to help me do that once. But I think he mostly does it out of habit."
"He also brings back random stuff some times. He must've stole some of them."
>"Heh, it gives your living room more character? He hasn't done that a lot, the most recent thing he brought back was a tiny fan, wasn't it? And he paid for it too, I'm sure."
"As long as he's happy, I guess. Anyway, you wanna start cleaning now or some other time? For once, I don't think I'd mind cleaning up a little."
>"Then let's start now. If the shower and everything still works."
>Ivory nods.

>What do?
>Spend some time cleaning up the entire house?
>>
>>33022897
Start cleaning the whole house, there's no way we're getting it all done today but we might as well start.
>>
>>33022897
Better start cleaning and checking if the water still works.
>>
>>33022912 >>33022914

"Let's check if the water still works first, come on, I need you to be my light."
>The unicorn lets out a chuckle at that.
>You carry your portable unicorn lamp and trot out of your room.

>Looks like water still works.
>Some of the lights still work in the house too.
>Strangely enough, being in mom and dad's room feels a bit sad.
>...If you move in, does it become your room?

>The afternoon goes by as you two start cleaning the whole house.
>Before you know it, the sky gets even darker than it was.
>Bah, it's been raining all day, and it hasn't stopped.
>"Ngh, I'm a bit hungry, and tuckered out. Bleh, I feel dirty."
>Ivory grunts, letting out a tired breath as he leans against you.
"As expected, we didn't manage to clean everything before night."
>"And we still have to refurnish and repaint and everything too, and the lawn outside, ahh..."
"We'll get it all done eventually."
>"Ha, aren't you optimistic? Think we should hire some help?"

>It's almost evening.
>You're feeling a bit hungry and tired.
>But over half of the house is clean and almost livable(?) now! Yay?
>What do?
>>
>>33022936
I don't really think so. We can get Patches involved. With how many disguises he's had over the years, he's bound to learn some other skills besides being a nurse.
Plus, it's strangely satisfying to see my old home come back bit by bit after personally fixing it back up.
>>
>>33022936
No. I think we should work on this together. It might not go as fast without hiring help but it just feels right to do it ourselves. Come on lets go out to eat somewhere as a little celebration.
Take Ivory out somewhere nice for dinner.

I don't think our parents room would become ours if we moved in, not while it still makes us feel sad anyway. We'd probably just restore it and maybe have it as a guest room.
>>
>>33022953 >>33022963

"No, I don't really think so. We can get Patches involved."
>"He's sure to know a few things about fixing up a house. But why not?"
"It might not go as fast without hiring some outside help, but it feels just right to do it ourselves. Strangely satisfying to see my old home come back bit by bit after personally fixing it back up."
>Think your old bed can support two ponies frequently?
>Hmm...
>Not like the two of you are all that heavy, Ivory's heavier than you.
>Maybe you'll just restore mom and dad's room and leave it as a guest room, and Patches could have one of the other rooms?
>"Heh, alright, we'll come back and fix it up together another time, when you're free from work."
"Come on, let's go out to eat somewhere as a little celebration."
>"Can we clean up first? The shower still works, and I don't really want to go out like this..."
"Psh, it's not that bad."
>"'Not that bad', she says. My coat doesn't even look white right now."
>Ivory scrunches at you.
>How did it get that bad? He had been doing almost everything with magic.

>What do?
>What sort of place do you wanna take Ivory to?
>>
>>33022998
It's just a little dust, no one is going to notice and come on it's fun to get a little dirty once in a while.
Take him to a diner if he lets us go without showering, Otherwise take another shower with him then go to an arcade.
>>
>>33022998
How did you get dirty more than me?
>>
>>33023018 >>33023030

"How did you get more dirty than me?"
>"I'm probably less dirty than you. White coat, a little speck of dirt will be obvious on it."
"It's fine, just a little dust. No one is going to notice, come on, it's fun to get a little dirty once in a while."
>"...I seriously doubt that. Bah, fine, where are we going?"
"Let's go to a diner nearby to celebrate!"
>"Uh huh, let's go."
>He says with a sigh.

>Heading outside, you lock the door once more, looking up at your house for a moment, before trotting down the wet streets with Ivory.
>Soon, you find yourself standing before one of the diners you would sometimes visit when you still lived around here.
>"...It feels like ponies are staring."
>Ivory mumbles nervously as you two go inside.

>What do?
>What get?
>Go back home after diner?
>>
>>33023083
I doubt it, and even if you're right I don't think it's the slightly messy coat that's got their attention it's probably just your flanks they're staring at.
Order chips and a salad along with a strawberry milkshake that has two straws. Yes we should go back home after the diner.
>>
>>33023083
No they're not, Ivory. What do you do when a pony walks by that has a speck of dirt, or looks slightly ragged? You walk past them, forget about them, and move on with your day.
>>
>>33023096 >>33023098

"I doubt it, Ivory. What do you do when a pony walks by that has a speck of dirt, or looks slightly ragged? You walk past them, forget about them, and move on with your day."
>"Eh, true, that's what I would do, yes."
>Ivory quietly says as you two take a seat across each other on one of the tables.
"Plus, if they are, they're probably staring at your cute little rump."
>"...Yeah right, how flattering."
>He scrunches at that, huffing as he looks out at the street through the huge glass window.
>You order some chips and a salad, along with a strawberry milkshake that has two straws.
>Ivory orders a stew.

>In the middle of waiting for your food, Ivory starts talking.
>"So, how long do you think it'll take? Fixing your house up and all."

>What do?
>>
>>33023112
... It depends, if nothing else if wrong with it that we don't know about yet then maybe a week of work at most? The thing that's going to take the most time is the repainting.
>>
>>33023112
Considering my work takes up most of my time, and leaves tired, I would say two weeks.
>>
>>33023118 >>33023122

"...It depends, if nothing else is wrong with it that we don't know about yet, then maybe a week of work at most? Then again, considering my work takes up most of my time, and leaves me tired, I would say two weeks of work. The thing that's going to take the most time is the repainting."
>"Hmm, so a few months? With how rarely you can actually spend time on this... Speaking off, how's your work hunt going?"
"..."
>Oh hi Patches.
>"Or do you not want to talk about it?"
"Look to your right."
>"Wha-ah!"
>Turning to look, Ivory jumps back from the glass window.
>Patches has his muzzle pressed up against the window, staring at Ivory with a smirk.
>Behind Patches, you see mom standing with a big griffon nearby.
>She gives you a wave as you look to her.
>A sudden clang on the table draws your attention.
>Looks like your food has arrived.
>"Enjoy your food!"
>The unicorn waitress gives you a small smile, before trotting off.

>What do?
>>
>>33023165
If Patches is pressing his muzzle up against the glass window along with his date(?), it's only appropriate we do the same, and press our muzzle on the window too.
>>
>>33023165
Rush outside into the rain and give our mom a hug.
Mom! I didn't know you were coming, it's good to see you. Is this hunk who I think he is?
>>
>>33023176 >>33023183

>Since Patches is pressing his muzzle up against the glass window, it's only appropriate that you do the same.
>But mom is here!
>Ignoring the food, you rush outside into the rain, galloping towards your mom and hug her.
>The griffon silently holds the umbrella over you too as you hug your mom.
>"Oof! Hey, dear, you missed me?"
>Mom asks, hugging you back tightly, not caring about how dirty you are as her wings wrap around you.
"Mom! I didn't know you were coming, it's good to see you!"
>"Ha, that's because I wanted to surprise you!"
"Is this hunk who I think he is?"
>You ask, looking up and down the griffon next to her.
>The griff seems slightly amused, staring back at you.
>"Yup! Come on, let's get out of the rain!"
>Mom says, easily pulling you up onto her back as she takes you back into the diner with the griffon.
>Looking back into the diner, you see Patches sitting next to Ivory, talking with the unicorn with a grin.

>What do?
>>
>>33023234
Jump off our moms back and take her and the griffin over to our table.
Feel free to eat my food if you want, we'll order more food in a bit. I have a bunch of questions but why don't I start with when did you get here and how'd you two meet up with Patches?
>>
>>33023234
What's his name?
Are we comfortable with him becoming our new stepdad? It'd be hard just to call him dad... maybe father works?
>>
>>33023246 >>33023251

>Jumping off of your mom's back, you take her and the griffin over to the table.
"Feel free to eat my food if you want, we'll order more food in a bit. I have a bunch of questions but why don't I start with when did you get here and how'd you two meet up with Patches?"
>You ask, sitting across of Ivory, close to the window.
>"We got here this afternoon. I was planning on visiting you at night, since you're sure to be home by then."
>Mom says, sitting next to you.
>"We ran into each other. I ended up tagging along with them."
>Patches answers.
>"Yeah, I was showing him around town, and ended up meeting Patches."
"So... what's his name? Should I be calling him dad?"
>Maybe father works?
>"You don't have to call him that, if you're uncomfortable with that, I'm not sure how this usually works."
>Mom hums, thinking about it.
>"I'm Gabriel. Call me whatever you wish."
>The griffon extends a claw.
>"Uh... nice to meet you. I'm Grace's... coltfriend? Coltfriend."
>Ivory answers timidly, seeming a bit intimidated by him.
>Bumping his claw with a hoof, you hear Patches saying as he looks over the menu.
>"Yeah, that doesn't really matter, just call him whatever. Why are you two so dirty? Had a roll in a pool of mud or something?"
>"Excuse you, does this look like mud to you?"
>Ivory frowns, shoving a hoof in front of Patches.
>"Yup! 100% mud!"
>"..."
>Ivory lets out a sigh, taking a tiny sip of the strawberry milkshake.
>"...Your mother has told me a lot about you, er... I hope we can get along."
>"Gosh, you don't have to be so awkward about it! She's basically me! But smaller and cuter!"
>Mom gushes, ruffling your mane with a wing.

>What do?
>>
Pausing here. Thanks for playing!
>>
>>33023291
Pout at her public affection, but lean towards her petting. She's not wrong. Patches is the same as well. All three of us are eccenttic and kinky. Ivory here is shy, but that's slowly changing.
>>
>>33023291
Well, we started cleaning the old house today. What else would it have been? Did you think I decided to bang Ivory while mud wrestling or something?
Eat a couple of our chips.
>>
>>33024184 >>33025155

>Despite pouting up at her public affection, you can't stop yourself from leaning in towards her petting.
"She's not wrong. Patches is the same as well. All three of us are eccentric and kinky. Ivory here is shy, but that's slowly changing."
>You say, eating a couple of your chips with your wings.
>"...I don't think you're supposed to talk about this sort of stuff when you first meet the pony... er, griffon that's going to be your father."
>Ivory grumbles.
>"No no, I'm well aware of what to expect from her. Her mother told me a lot about her."
>"That's uh... good! Gah, I'm sorry our first meeting isn't under better circumstances, we hardly look presentable."
>"Yeah, what's up with that? You never answered me."
>Patches asks, setting the menu down on the table.
"Well, we started cleaning up the old house today."
>"Everything inside was in a sorry state, I guess it 'has' been years since I've set hoof in it."
"Heh, what else would it have been? Did you think I decided to bang Ivory while mud wrestling or something?"
>"Now now, are you telling me you wouldn't do that?"
>Patches returns the question with a smirk, waving a waitress over.
>"Oh, you're cleaning up the old house?"
>Swallowing a mouthful of stew, Ivory answers.
>"Yeah, auntie, Grace might end up moving back into it."

>What do?
>>
>>33025811
It would be better for Patches. I know frequently sleeping on the couch isn't always the best. You deserve a room, Patches. That way, you have your own bed and personal place to put stuff you ''collected'.
How much did mom tell about me? Admittedly, she didn't tell me too much about you. In fact, she didn't let me know about your relationship or proposal. I still regret not visiting more...
>>
>>33025811
True enough, I probably would do that if I could end up convincing Ivory which probably wouldn't be as hard as it used to be. And yes I'm cleaning it up, truth be told I feel kinda bad letting it get like that in the first place but it's been nice restoring it with Ivory so far.
I'm still not quite sure on the moving in part yet, but it deserves to at least be looked after.
>>
>>33025833 >>33025906

>Chuckling at Patches, you say.
"True enough, I probably would do that if I could end up convincing Ivory which probably wouldn't be as hard as it used to be."
>"Don't get your hopes up, there's no way I'm agreeing to that."
>Ivory scrunches intently at you.
"Ha, I'm not quite sure on the 'moving in' part yet, but it would be better for Patches. I know frequently sleeping on the couch isn't always the best. You deserve a room, Patches. That way, you have your own bed and personal place to put stuff you 'collected'."
>"Aw, I didn't know about this plan of yours. Thanks guys."
>"Don't thank us just yet, you're helping us with the process."
"...It deserves to be look after, truth be told, I feel kinda bad, letting it get like that in the first place, but it's been nice restoring it with Ivory so far."
>"Maybe I should've hired a house sitter. How's everything inside?"
>"Dusty. Really really dusty."
"Heh, just you watch, next time you visit, the house will be as good as new!"
>"I like the sound of that."
>As the waitress comes by, the others orders some food as well.

>When more food arrives, you ask, poking the griffon with a hoof.
"So, how much did mom tell about me?"
>"Just general things. Mostly about what you do and the things you get up to."
"Admittedly, she didn't tell me too much about you. In fact, she didn't let me know about your relationship or proposal. I still regret not visiting more..."
>"Really? I see."
>He seems surprised at that.
>"C-come on, I just wanted to tell you face to face! So I waited for the chance to tell you! Sorry, I should've visited you too."
>Mom hugs you with her wing.

>What do?
>>
>>33025981
I know, it's alright. It's probably better this way anyway. So how did you meet each other? I already heard moms side of the story but getting both angles at once would be good.
>>
>>33025981
That isn't your fault, mom. I'm the one who moved out and started to talk and visit you less and less over the years. It's my responsibility to keep that connection with you after going off on my own. It's only natural we just stopped sharing things.
>>
>>33026020 >>33026022

"I know, it isn't your fault, mom, probably better this way anyway."
>Mom's gaze falls slightly.
>As she frowns, looking downward, you say.
"I'm the one who moved out and started to talk and visit you less and less over the years. It's my responsibility to keep that connection with you after going off on my own. It's only natural we just stopped sharing things."
>She hugs you a bit tighter.
>"Don't take the blame for everything, and don't dwell on sad things like this! It's all in the past!"
"Mm..."
>"So... how did you guys meet?"
>Ivory asks, sipping a bit more of the milkshake.
"Yeah, I already heard mom's side of the story, but getting both angles at once would be good."
>"Ah, we met at the castle in Canterlot. She was there for work reasons, if I recall correctly."
>"Ahaha, it was kinda embarrassing."
>"Right, it was. For everyone involved. But long story short, she ran into me at the castle. Things... escalated from there."

>What do?
>>
>>33026134
Cuddle closer with mom. Wait for him to continue the story. We're definitely not going to break the silence he created for himself.
>>
>>33026134
What? Did you drag him into a broom closet right there in the castle or something?
>>
>>33026150 >>33026152

>You cuddle closer with mom, waiting for him to continue.
>No way are you breaking the silence he's created for himself.
>"You know, you probably could've worded that a bit better."
>Mom mumbles with a roll of her eyes.
>"How else am I suppose to describe it?"
"What? Did you drag him into a broom closet right there in the castle or something?"
>"No, she did not. I escorted her to where she was going. Then we end up meeting by accident on multiple occasions. If I didn't know better, I'll say she was doing in on purpose."
>"I have a good sense of direction! The castle is just confusing, kay?"
>"No one said anything about that."
>"Yeah, you were about to say it! I can see it on your face!"
>Ivory lets out a snort, stealing your chips.

>What do?
>>
>>33026283
So were you pretending, mom? How many times did she need help? How often?
>>
>>33026283
Glare at Ivory a little before eating some of our own chips before he eats them all.

From what I remember of the castle it seemed fairly straight forward.
>>
>>33026294 >>33026299

>You shoot Ivory a glare, eating some of your own chips before he eats them all.
"From what I remember of the castle, it seemed fairly straightforward."
>"It is, really makes you wonder how she got lost so many times in it."
>The griffon lets out a chuckle, taking a sip of his drink.
"Ha, so were you pretending, mom?"
>"No! I wasn't!"
>She sticks a tongue out at you.
"How many times did she need help? How often?"
>"Ha, too often."
>Mom scrunches at that, lightly punching his side with a hoof.
>Shooting her a smirk, he then says.
>"I visit Equestria quite frequently, somehow manages to bump into her a few times every visit."

>What do?
>>
>>33026424
Heh, I bet mom went to the castle just to try see if she could find you. Mom must have been absolutely smitten with you and loitered around the castle all day in the hopes of bumping into her crush.
Rub where mom hit us with a hoof then take a few gulps of our milkshake and eat a few more of our chips.
>>
>>33026442

"Heh, I bet mom went to the castle just to try and see if she could find you. Mom must've been absolutely smitten with you and loitered around the castle all day in the hopes of bumping into her crush."
>"Shush, you. I'm not some lovestruck school filly. I had reasons to be there. And not every time we met was at the castle."
>Mom ruffles your mane as you take a few gulps of your milkshake, eating a few more of your chips with your wings.
>"Yeah, that doesn't really sound like her."
>Ivory chuckles, taking another small sip of the strawberry milkshake.
>"Some ponies do say that love makes you do things you won't do."
>Patches says, poking at his food with a fork.
>...

>"What are you guys doing afterwards? You staying in town?"
>Ivory asks, finished with his stew, stealing more of your chips nonchalantly.
>"Yeah! I wanted to show him around town, and Manehattan 'is' a big city, can't exactly do that in a day."

>What do/say?
>Finish your food and leave early with Ivory?
>Stay here a bit longer?
>>
Pausing here.
As usual, hope the session was fun.
>>
>>33026585
Where are you going to stay? Do you have a hotel in mind? If not I can let you stay at my place if you don't have a place in mind and I'll go to Ivory's place while you're here.
Finish our food but stay here a little longer.
>>
>>33026585
Do you want some help showing him around, or are you fine exploring city on your own? Because your story says that you're nothing, but a terrible navigator.
>>
>>33028452 >>33029374

"Where are you going to stay? Do you have a hotel in mind? If not, I can let you stay at my place!"
>"Grace, your home can't fit five ponies."
>Ivory groans.
"A-are you suggesting that I throw my mom and future dad out into the streets!?"
>You dramatically exclaim.
>"..."
>Unamused by your antics, Ivory gives you a dull stare as he sips on what's left of the milkshake.
>"We were just planning on staying at a hotel, and little Ivory is right, there won't be room for us."
"It's no problem! You can take my bed, and I'll go to Ivory's place while you're here!"
>You say cheerfully, finishing off your food.
>"That would save us some bits, I'm all for it, but what do you think?"
>Mom turns to her hubby with a grin.
>Shrugging, he says.
>"Sure? If she doesn't mind."
>Pumping a hoof in the air, you lean against mom and ask.
"Yes! Heh, do you want some help showing him around? Or are you guys fine with exploring the city on your own? Because your story says that you're nothing, but a terrible navigator."
>You tease, looking up at mom with a smirk.
>Scrunching intently at you, her wing messes with your mane as she says.
>"I can handle it just fine! We haven't got lost today!"
>"Yet."
>The griff says.
>"Yet-wait, no!"
>Nodding and echoing his words, mom realizes what he just said and turns to him with a pout.
>"It did took you a while to remember how to get to places today."
>"W-well it's been a while since I've been around here!"
"Then it's decided! We'll help with showing him around town!"
>"What happened to going home and cleaning up? And you have work most of the time."
>Ivory asks with a pout, probably feeling a bit icky about his coat.

>What do?

Gonna be busy, so have an update.
>>
>>33029572
Er, well I guess you're right I'm going to be busy most of the time with work. I'm just volunteering you and Patches to go in my stead while I'm working, I'll join you after work though! And we can get cleaned up later, or I can fly you through a cloud quickly now. Or we could make my apartment the first stop in our trip to show them around.
>>
>>33029572
True. Patches, it is your duty to guide my hopeless mother and fiancee!
>>
>>33029685 >>33029743

"Er, well I guess you're right. I'm going to be busy most of the time with work... In that case, I'm volunteering you and Patches to go in my stead while I'm working! The duty of guiding my hopeless mother and her fiancé falls to you two!"
>"Yes ma'am!"
>The disguised changeling salutes with a wing, said wing still holding a fork.
>"...Do you two have to be so dramatic about this?"
>Ivory chuckles.
>"Dear, please. I've lived here longer than since you were born, I think I can find my way around town, thank you very much."
>Mom says with a pout.
>"Heh, didn't he say that he has only been in town for a few weeks? Still knew the place better than you."
>"Ack, quiet, you."
>"She just wants to spend more time with you is all."
>Ivory says, resting his head on the table.
"I'll join you after work, yes. Oh, and we can get cleaned up later, or I can fly you through a cloud quickly now. Or we could make my apartment the first stop in our trip to show them around!"
>"Fly me through a cloud? That doesn't sound... fun. Just make your home the first stop, please."
>Ivory says, looking out of the window.
>Looks like the rain's letting up.

>What do?

Have another update.
>>
>>33031317
Oh it's plenty fun Ivory, but it's better in the summer though when it's warmer. But fine we can go home first there's no harm in it. Is everyone ready to go?
Stand up and stretch our legs a little.
>>
>>33031317
Okay, but let's finish our meals first.
>>
>>
>>33031448 >>33032370

"Oh it's plenty fun Ivory, but it's better in the summer, when it's warmer."
>Flapping your wings briefly, you hover over to the side and stretch your legs a little.
>"Mm hmm, you should try it, Ivory!"
>"It's a really easy way to clean up too."
>"...I just realized that I'm the only one here that can't fly. Eh, I'll end up experiencing it sooner or later because of Grace. But is everypony done? I just feel really icky, sorry."
"Fine, we can go home first, there's no harm in it. Is everyone ready to go?"
>"Yeah, everyone has been ready for a while."
>Patches shrugs.
>"Let's go then!"
>Mom says, pushing the griff and getting him to leave so she can.
>"We still haven't paid yet."
>Her fiancé rolls his eyes, letting her move out.
>.....

"We're here!"
>Ivory quickly unlocks the door, rushing inside.
>"Looks comfy."
>The griffon says as he looks around curiously.
>"Oh wow, it's been forever since I've been in here. The place looks completely different!"
>Does it?
>Guess Patches did decorate the place a lot.
>It's basically his room at this point.

>What do?
>Join Ivory in the shower?
>>
>>33034801
Huh. I guess it does? That's probably Patches doing, he's collected a lot of knick knacks and bits and bobs since he got here. Make yourselves comfortable, I'm just going to go freshen up.
Join Ivory in the shower.
>>
>>33034801
Well, Patches has lived with me awhile. He does love to collect random thinks through 'borrowing'.
>>
>>33034844 >>33034851

"Huh, I guess it does? Probably Patches' doing, since he's lived with me awhile by now. He does love to collect random knick knacks and bits and bobs through 'borrowing'. Make yourselves comfortable, I'm just going to go freshen up."
>"Will do!"
>You hear mom answering as you follow after Ivory into your bedroom.
>Heading into the bathroom, you spy Ivory scrubbing himself in the shower.
>"Bleh, I dread going back there to clean up the house."
>He says as you step into the shower next to him.
>"You sure you don't mind letting them stay here?"
>Ivory asks, turning his head to you.

>What do?
>>
>>33034931
Of course. Why not? Saves money in the end.
Join him in the shower.
>>
>>33034931
Yes I'm sure, not like I could take the offer back now anyway without being really rude. Why do you ask? Does it bother you?
Start to wash the dust and grim out of our coat.
>>
>>33034952 >>33034965

"Of course. Why not? Saves money in the end. Plus, it's not like I can take the offer back now without being really rude."
>You say, starting to wash the dust and grime out of your coat.
>"That's true..."
"Why do you ask? Does it bother you?"
>"No no, of course it doesn't. I just thought it'll be... strange... to have somepony like your mother sleeping in your bed."
"What's so strange about that?"
>"Nothing, really. It's nice of you to let them stay. I guess I just find it a bit odd. Are you planning on taking them somewhere after we're done? Because I'm feeling a bit tired after spending the afternoon cleaning up your old home."

>What do?
>>
>>33035028
Why is it strange if she sleeps on my bed. Is it because of the strange feeling you get that we had sex there plenty of times? That's no big deal. Come on, we all slept in our parents' bedrooms when we were young at some point, and probably the same vice versa.
>>
>>33035028
Eh, maybe not. It's getting a little late and it'll be harder to see soonish.
>>
>>33035045 >>33035050

"Eh, maybe not. It's getting a little late and it'll be harder to see soonish."
>"So we're going to my place then?"
"Yup!"
>...

"So why is it strange if she sleeps on my bed? Is it because of the strange feeling you get that we had sex there plenty of times? That's no big deal. Come on, we all slept in our parents' bedrooms when we were young at some point, and probably the same vice versa."
>"That's may be true, but it's not really because we had sex there. Honestly I didn't even thought of that before you brought it up. Gosh, do you think they'll.... Nope, not thinking about that."
>He shivers momentarily.
>"A-anyway, could you help me with washing up? I'll help you too, obviously."

>What do?
>What do after cleaning up?
>>
>>33035149
Heh, sure. Are you actually having trouble or do you just want to feel me touching you? And I'm not sure if they'll do it, they might take it because it'll probably be the only opportunity they'll get. I just hope they clean up after themselves if they do. We could encourage that to happen you know~
Start helping him, bring our fore hooves up and start scrubbing his coat with the warm water and soap.
>>
>>33035166

"Heh, sure. Are you actually having trouble or do you just want to feel me touching you?"
>You ask in a teasing tone, bringing up your forehooves and start scrubbing his coat with the warm water and soap.
>Blushing slightly, Ivory mumbles embarrassingly.
>"As if you had to ask."
"Hehe, and I'm not sure if they'll do it. They might take it because it'll probably be the only opportunity they'll get. I just hope they clean up after themselves if they do. We could encourage that to happen you know~"
>"Uh huh? How and more importantly, why would we want to do that?"
>He looks to you with a tiny smile.

>What do?
>>
>>33035212
Because mom is too easy to tease with how she reacts to her terrible navigation. Think she still lied about that.
>>
>>33035212
By leaving a risque set of clothing out and some lube maybe a toy as well, lighting a candle to set the mood, maybe a spell or two. As for why, maybe as a little payback for all those times she's asked if I needed a condom or lube while I was in the middle of something.
It's only a joke though, I'm not really going to try get them to rut each other senseless on my bed. Maybe tease them about it a little though.
Give him a small kiss and hug Ivory.
>>
>>33035241 >>33035243

"Because mom is too easy to tease with how she reacts to her terrible navigation. Think she still lied about that. Plus, maybe I want a little payback for all those times she asked if I needed a condom or lube while I was in the middle of something."
>"Uh huh, I guess I understand. Heh, I think she did too. But she's not that bad at it. I guess it has been years since she visited Manehattan, huh? It's nice that you two are connecting again."
>Ivory smiles as you move onto scrubbing his tail and rump.
"Mm... heh, as for how, I could leave a risqué set of clothes out and some lube. Maybe a toy too. Oh, and I can light a candle to set the mood, you can help by casting a spell or two. But heh, it's only a joke, I'm not 'really' going to try and get them to rut each other senseless on my bed. Would still tease them about it a little though."
>You give the cute unicorn a small kiss, hugging him with your wing.
>He kisses back with zeal, wrapping a hoof around you.
>"Hmm... how long do you think they're staying? I forgot to ask..."

>What do?
>>
>>33035284
A couple days? Maybe a week? I don't know. Long enough for it to worth the trip here and the trip back. They are staying the night at least.
Rub our hooves up and down his haunches a little too slowly to be very effecting in scrubbing away the dust.
>>
>>33035323

"A couple days? Maybe a week? I don't know. Long enough for it to be worth the trip here and the trip back. They are staying the night at least."
>You rub your hooves up and down his haunches a little too slowly to be very effective at scrubbing away the dust.
>"Probably at least days... guess I'll drop by and show them around town. You said you'll join us after work? Where are we going to meet?"
>He relaxes, enjoying the rubbing.
"Eh, no idea, we'll think of something."
>"Hmm, we'll pick up with the whole cleaning up your old house thing next week, right? When you're off work?"
"Yeah, probably."
>"Heh, think we could as them to help with that?"
>He asks, lowering himself down on his side, letting you work your hooves on him.

>What do?
>>
>>33035363
Start rubbing our hooves against his coat a little harder, beginning to massage Ivory's muscles as we move our hooves in small circles.
We could, it would get the work done much faster. Mom would be more then happy to help out well, probably anyway. But I'm kinda wondering if it should just be a 'us' activity. On one hoof it would be a great way to reconnect with mom and a good way to get to know Papa bird, but on the other hoof it means spending less time with you.
>>
>>33035388

>Rubbing your hooves against his coat a little harder, you begin massaging Ivory's muscles as you move your hooves in small circles.
"We could, it would get the work done much faster. Mom would be more than happy to help out. Well, probably anyway."
>"It's one way you could... bond with her?"
"Yeah, but I'm kinda wondering if it should just be a 'us' activity."
>"Just the two of us?"
"Mm... On one hoof, it would be a great way to reconnect with mom and a good way to get to know papa bird, but on the other hoof it means spending less time with you."
>"We have all the time in the world to spend with each other. It'll be good to spend more time with your mom while you can. Plus, I'll still be there."
>He smiles.

>What do?

Pausing here.
>>
bump
>>
>>33035490
Yes I know you'd still be there but there is a difference when him and mom are there as well rather then when it's just us. But you are right, if they're going to stay that long we'll ask them if they want to help.
Nuzzle the cute unicorn and continue his massage.
>>
>>33037758

>You lean in and nuzzle the cute unicorn briefly.
>Continuing the massage, you say.
"Yes, I know you'd still be there, but there's a difference when him and mom are there as well, rather than when it's just us."
>"Yeah, I suppose so... I'm flattered you would want it to be an 'us activity', as you put it."
"You're right though, if they're going to stay that long we'll ask them if they want to help."
>"Hmm, that's right, we don't even know if they'll be here for that long."
>Letting out a relaxed sigh, he adds with a grin.
>"Ah... heh, since when did helping each other clean up became giving me a massage?"

>What do?
>>
>>33038667
May as well give a massage to my future husband.
>>
>>33038667
Since you admitted that the only reason you wanted my help was only an excuse to have me touch you, so I've decided to indulge you a little as punishment.

Smile back at Ivory, working our hooves up and down his back slowly before moving onto his shoulders and flanks, working our hooves deep into his muscles and soft flank fat.
>>
>>33038789
That seems... A little on the nose?
>>
>>33038810
True. Couldn't come up with anything to be honest.
>>
>>33038789 >>33038803
>>33038810 >>33038835

"Since you admitted that the only reason you wanted my help was only an excuse to have me touch you, so I've decided to indulge you a little as punishment."
>You smile back at Ivory, working your hooves up and down his back slowly before moving onto his shoulders and rump.
>As you work your hooves deep into his muscles and soft flank fat, he says with a yawn.
>"Aw, punishments aren't supposed to be enjoyable, you know. Keep this up and I might just fall asleep in here."
>Lowering his head down on his forehooves, he mumbles.
>"We should probably finish up, we kinda just left them alone out there. Come on, I'll help you clean up."

>What do?
>Keep on massaging him and probably do more?
>Finish showering and do what? Leave and head towards Ivory's place?
>>
>>33038885
Nod our head.
We should... But tell me, do you want me to stop?
Continue our massage for a little while longer, moving our hooves up to his neck gently rub our hooves against his muscles careful not to be to rough on his neck. After a little bit stop our massage and kiss the tip of his horn, then start to wash the grime off of ourselves.
>>
>>33038933

>Nodding your head, you say.
"We should... but tell me, do you want me to stop?"
>"Er, not really. This is nice."
>Heh, you continue for a little while longer, moving your hooves up to his neck.
>Gently rubbing your hooves against his muscles, careful not to be to rough on his neck, you feel his hooves wrapping around your back.
>As you stop with a kiss to the tip of his horn, you feel him pulling you down onto him, kissing you passionately.
>Keeping your muzzles pressed against each other, hooves stroking your back, he smiles softly at you.

>What do?
>>
>>33038989
Nuzzle Ivory a little then hug him back.
Mmm~ What was that for? Not that I'm complaining though. Do you just want to sleep here or something? I'm pretty sure you promised me that you'd help wash this stuff off of me.
>>
>>33039037

>Nuzzling Ivory a little, you hug him back.
"Mmm~ What was that for? Not that I'm complaining though."
>"Just a little thank you."
"Heh, do you just want to sleep here or something? I'm pretty sure you promised me that you'd help wash this stuff off of me."
>"That I did, guessing you'd rather I use my hooves?"
"Mm hmm."
>Getting back up into a sitting position, Ivory starts cleaning you up, helping you wash off the grime.
>A short amount of time passes, and you feel way cleaner than you did a few minutes ago.
>"Ah, all done, better?"
>He asks, patting your rump with a hoof.

>What do?
>>
>>33039070
Hmm... Yep! It's nice to be clean, Heh, some places are a little cleaner then others though, it seems there was a little extra focus around my flanks~
Turn off the shower and get out, grabbing a towel to dry ourselves.
>>
>>33039095

"Hmm... Yep! It's nice to be clean, Heh, some places are a little cleaner then others though, it seems there was a little extra focus around my flanks~"
>Turning off the shower, you get out and grab a towel to dry yourself.
>"Heh, I figure you would like the attention."
>Ivory smirks, bumping his rump against yours as he dries himself with his magic.
>"So, are we just gonna leave them be and go? Since you said we're probably not going to be taking them anywhere else... mind flying me on the way home?"
>He asks, kissing your cheek.

>What do?
>>
>>33039120
Yea we're just going to go to your place. You just eat me to fly you there because you're too lazy to trot there! You're just lucky you know how to ask the right way, sure I'll carry you.
Let out an over dramatic sigh then pick Ivory up and carry him out into the living room.
>>
>>33039167

"Yeah, we're just going to go to your place. Hmph, you just need me to fly you there because you're too lazy to trot there!"
>"Aw... I can make it up to you when we're in bed~"
>He whispers with a small pout.
"Ha, you're just lucky you know how to ask the right way, sure I'll carry you."
>You let out an over dramatic sigh, picking Ivory up and carrying him out as you trot back outside to the living room.

>Out in the living room, you see the three of them still talking to each other.
>Noticing you first, Patches says.
>"Hey! You two sure took your sweet time. There are others waiting to use the shower, you know."
>"Oh uh... sorry."
>Ivory sheepishly rubs the back of his head with a hoof, resting his head on top of yours.
>"So Grace, how have you been doing back here? Work still going well?"
>Mom asks as Patches trots pass you, into your room.

>What do?
>Anything to talk about or tell your mom (and birbdad) not to do while she's here?
>Leave? Should you take anything with you to Ivory's?
>>
>>33039192
Sorry about taking so long in the shower Patches, I couldn't keep my hooves off Ivory.

Turn our head to face mom and purse our lips then let out a small sigh.

Work has been going okay, but I'll be honest because if I'm not Ivory will probably bug me about it later I've been thinking about quiting and working for a different company.
>>
>>33039240

"Sorry about taking so long in the shower, Patches. I couldn't keep my hooves off Ivory."
>You say to the changeling as he heads into your room.
>"..."
>Ivory scrunches slightly.
>Turning your head back to face mom, you purse your lips, letting out a small sigh.
"Work has been going okay, but I'll be honest, because if I'm not Ivory will probably bug me about it later."
>"Uh... go on?"
>She looks to you curiously.
"I've been thinking about quitting and working for a different company."
>"Oh, why? Did something happen at work? Is it because of what you said? About the ponies there?"

>What do?
>>
>>33039252
Yea, it is because of that. I'm not really sure what else I can even say on this, but I'm on the fence about if I should or not.
Trot over and give mom another hug.
>>
>>33039282

"Yeah, it is because of that."
>You trot over and give mom another hug.
>"I see..."
>Mom mumbles, hugging you back.
>"She hasn't made much progress on actually quiting yet though."
>The unicorn on your back says, sounding a bit displeased about it.
>"Ah, I'm guessing Ivory's the one that gave you this idea?"
>"Yeah? I guess, that's one way to put it."
"I'm not really sure what else I can even say on this, but I'm on the fence about if I should or not."
>"Why are you're still thinking about it? I thought you were just-There's no reason for you to stay! Why are you so indecisive about this!? What more reason do you need to quit? Is it bits or something else? I'm sick of seeing you overworking yourself, moping and feeling sad about it all but not doing 'anything' about it! I just don't... sorry, I uh..."
>Ivory sighs.
>The griff looks to you all, probably unsure of what's going on or how exactly to react.

>What do?
>>
>>33039252
Nothing really happened. It's just the same as it always was and it's been getting to me.
>>
>>33039350
I'll explain it a bit more later if you want but basically I'm doing a lot of extra menial work then I should be along with extra hours and days, my coworkers aren't great and my boss used to constantly breath down my neck for me to do even more work not really anymore though not since I got back anyway.
It's okay Ivory, I know you just want what's best for me. And it is a little bit about the money it's also about I already know what to expect from my job and if I tried to join another company it might be worse.
>>
>>33039351 >>33039366

"It's okay Ivory, I know you just want what's best for me."
>"I'm just tired of seeing you do nothing about your situation. I get that there's not exactly a lot of things you could do about it, but still..."
"And you were kinda right, it 'is' a little bit about the money. Not only that, it's also because I already know what to expect from my job and if I tried to join another company it might be worse."
>Mom keeps on hugging you, gently patting your head with a wing.
>"Might be worse? How could it possibly be... maybe you could do a little research? Ask the ponies working there about how everything is?"
>Ivory throws out random suggestions, wanting you to just try to do something about your situation.
>Looking over to the griffon, you say.
"I'll explain it a bit more later if you want, but basically, I'm doing a lot of extra menial work than I should be along with extra hours and days. My coworkers aren't great and my boss used to constantly breath down my neck for me to do even more work. Used to, at least. Boss doesn't do that anymore since I got back."
>"That sounds rough. It wasn't always like this, was it?"
>"Is there anyway I can help?"
>Mom asks, gently stroking your mane.
>"When did this started anyway? Months ago?"
>The griffon asks curiously.

>What do?
>>
Pausing, thanks for participating.
>>
>>33039441
It wasn't always like this, my boss was always a bit hard on me but it wasn't anything I couldn't deal with. But awhile after I was working there things just started to get worse, it started maybe a year or two ago? I'm not exactly sure.
Honestly mom I don't really know if you can help, but if you have any advice I'll take it.
Hug mom a little tighter.
>>
>>33039441
You could tell me what I should do?
>>
>>33041001 >>33041711

"It wasn't always like this, my boss was always a bit hard on me but it wasn't anything I couldn't deal with. But awhile after I was working there things just started to get worse, it started maybe a year or two ago? I'm not exactly sure."
>"Wow, you've been dealing with this for at least a year?"
>"Mm, and she never told anypony about it until recently."
>Ivory says to the griff, leaning down and nuzzling your cheek.
>"Are they actually paying you the amount you're working for?"
>"Er... huh, I never asked that."
"Honestly mom, I don't really know if you can help, but you could tell me what I should do? If you have any advice, I'll take it."
>You say to mom as you hug her a little tighter, pressing your head against her chest, just under her head.
>"I don't have much to say, just do what you believe is right? Honestly, if things aren't going to improve, quitting might not be that bad of an idea."
>You hear Patches trotting back out, wing fumbling with a towel as he uses it to dry his mane.

>What do?
>>
>>33042607
...I'll think about it some more tonight. It's about time for us to get out of your mane. Let go of mom then fly back to Ivorys place.
>>
>>33042607
I get paid by the hour, so no I don't really get paid more for my extra work. I've already asked for a raise multiple times, my boss said no every time. I do or rather did work a lot of weekends though so I did get a bit of overtime pay and all that so that was pretty okay.
Things have been weird lately, ever since my trip my boss hasn't been anywhere near as bad as they used to be. Mostly they avoid me now, I can't make heads or tails of it. So everything hasen't been quite as bad? Maybe things will get better soon? I don't know.
>>
>>33042607
I don't know still. It seemed to have gotten better after my vacation...somehow? I'm not sure if that's a sign to go or stay.
>>
>>33042662 >>33042686 >>33042786

"I get paid by the hour, so no I don't really get paid more for my extra work. I've already asked for a raise multiple times, my boss said no every time. I do or rather did work a lot of weekends though so I did get a bit of overtime pay and all that so that was pretty okay."
>"Hmm, is that so?"
>The griff hums in thought.
"Things have been weird lately though. Ever since my trip, my boss hasn't been anywhere near as bad as they used to be."
>"What do you mean? Do they act weirdly or something?"
>Mom asks.
"Mostly, they just avoid me now. I can't make heads or tails of it. So I guess everything hasn't been quite as bad? Maybe things will get better soon? I don't know.... I'll think about it some more tonight, it's about time for us to get out of your mane anyway."
>You say, letting go and taking a step away from mom.
>"Ah, I'll see you tomorrow then. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful."
"It's okay, it seemed to have gotten better after my vacation... somehow? I'm not sure if that's a sign to go or stay."
>"Just take some time to think about it?"
>Mom says with a smile.
"Mm... goodnight."
>"Oh, you're going already? See you tomorrow?"
>Patches asks, still drying his mane.
>"Wait, is there anything about your home that we should know about?"
>The griff asks.

>What do?
>>
>>33042884
If you get hungry either grab something from the fridge or get Patches to make you something, i have a bunch or clothes try not to tear them or get them dirty, and if you find a box don't open it, it's private and you probably wouldn't like what you found. Oh, and have my key, I'll be with Ivory so I won't need it.
Toss him our set of keys.
>>
>>33042884
Um, clean the sheets if you any of you do anything private? Also, feel free to use whatever there is in my closet. Again, just clean up afterwards.
Pretty much the exact same rule with Patches, so just copy him.
>>
>>33042932 >>33042942

"If you get hungry either grab something from the fridge or get Patches to make you something, I have a bunch or clothes try not to tear them or get them dirty, and if you find a box don't open it, it's private and you probably wouldn't like what you found. Oh, and have my key, I'll be with Ivory so I won't need it.
>You say, tossing the keys over to them.
>"Ah, thanks. Night, you two."
"Oh, and um, clean the sheets if any of you do anything private? Also, feel free to use whatever there is in my closet. Again, just clean up afterwards. Pretty much the exact same rule with Patches, so just copy him."
>"...Er, right. Thanks?"
>"Ha, okay! We'll keep it in mind."
>"Let's go, goodnight to you all."
>Ivory sighs, patting at your side.

>What do?
>>
>>33043044
Okay, okay we're going, goodnight everyone.
Trot out the door and fly over to Ivory's place, go in through the window of course.
>>
>>33043044
Take Ivory to the air.
>>
>>33043077 >>33043110

"Okay, okay we're going, goodnight everyone."
>The others wave as you trot out of the door, flying off over towards Ivory's place.
>...

>A short flight later, you find yourself landing on Ivory's windowsill.
>"Ah, let's just get some sleep, it's late. We'll worry about the job thing when it's not night."
>Ivory groans, flopping onto his bed.

>What do?
>Time skip? To when?
>>
>>33043152
Fall onto the bed next to Ivory and go to sleep.

Time skip to our next day off sometime during when we're cleaning the house if our mom and dadbird is staying long enough to help. If they aren't and it's just us and Ivory then skip to after we're done cleaning for the day.
>>
>>33043152
Gently flop on top of him and cuddle.
I wonder if Patches will pull anything with our parents since they'll be using our apartment. The thought of it still feels weird.
>>
>>33043182 >>33043184

>Gently falling on top of Ivory, you mumble, cuddling with him.
"I wonder if Patches will pull anything with our parents since they'll be using our apartment. The thought of it still feels weird."
>"Heh, let's just not think about it, what happens, happens."
>Ivory yawns, nuzzling you briefly.
>...

>Days later...
>Today's another day off.
>And the first thing you did was met up with the others and went to the old house.
>Okay no, first thing was breakfast, but after that, old house.
>Ivory did ask mom and dadbird how long they'll be staying, and if they wanted to to help.
>Mom pretty much jumped onto the chance to help out.
>And once she agreed to it, birddad just went along with it.
>So now, here you all are, standing before your old home during the morning.
>"Ouch, this place has seen better days."
>"So we're cleaning up the house first?"
>Dadbird asks, wing draped over mom.
>"Yeah, it should be easy with five of us. Technically six of us if I use the spell."
>Ivory nods.

>What do?
>How will you all work on this?
>>
>>33043320
Yea, we're cleaning the inside first. It is probably going to get dirty again when everything else gets done like the repainting but getting it all clean needs to be done first. Then the yard needs to be done.
Me and Ivory got about half the house done last time but it took the whole day, so we're going to work together and get it done faster. Ivory and Patches, you two do the master bedroom, Me mom and ... Dad, will do the living room and the kitchen.
Roll the word 'Dad' around our mouth a little uncomfortably. But with a small genuine smile after we say it. Trot into the house and get right to work.
>>
>>33043362

"Yeah, we're cleaning the inside first. It's probably going to get dirty again when everything else gets done like the repainting, but getting it all clean needs to be done first."
>"Then there's the yard once the house is done."
>Ivory adds.
"Yup, that too. We got about half the house done last time, but it took the whole day, so we're going to work together and get it done faster."
>"Yeah sure, this'll be easy!"
>Mom jumps in place, wings fluttering.
"Ivory and Patches, you two do the master bedroom. Me, mom and... dad, will do the living room and the kitchen."
>You roll the word 'dad' around your mouth a little uncomfortably.
>But your lips curl up in a small genuine smile after you say it.
>"Got it, come on, Patches."
>Ivory starts trotting inside, dragging Patches along with him in his magic.
>"And there they go, well, which one are we cleaning up first? Living room or Kitchen? I vote kitchen!"
>Mom says, trotting inside after them.

>What do?
>>
>>33043424
Sure, why not? It's as good a place as any to start. Dibs not cleaning the fridge!
Trot into the kitchen with mom and take stock of the state the room is in.
>>
>>33043472

"Sure, why not? It's as good a place as any to start. Dibs on not cleaning the fridge!"
>"Oof, how bad do you think it's going to be?"
>"Aw, I cleaned out the fridge before I left, nothing should be inside. I even turned it off! I think, did I?"
>"So you're volunteering to clean it up then?"
>"What? I didn't say that!"
>"Good luck."
>Dadbird says, going inside the kitchen after mom.
>"Hmph, fine!"
>Stepping up to the fridge, mom pulls it open.
>A cold gust chills your coat.
>"Oh, it's still on... er... huh? Why is there empty bottles in here?"
>The fridge looks fairly dirty, ew, there's scraps of leaves and whatnot still in there.
>As for the rest of the kitchen...
>Aside from dust and spiderwebs, everything looks as it did in your memory.
>Hmm... might wanna fix that hole in the floor though.
>Mom and dad replaced the stove and everything, but they never bothered with the floor.
>No idea how mom cooked something that literally ate through part of the floor.
>...You seriously hope she didn't try cooking something in your kitchen.
>Now now, she's 'a bit' better than she was when you were a filly, surely everything back there is okay.
>Plus, there are two others who can supervise her on cooking things?
>Can birddad cook?
>Hmm...
>Upstairs, you hear Ivory squeaking from something, accompanied by loud hoofsteps and Patches laughing.

>What do?
>Pick a corner and start cleaning up the place with some cleaning supplies you all had brought along?

Pausing here, thanks for playing!
>>
>>33043596
Oh no! We need to get up there and find Ivory, so we can laugh alongside Patches!
>>
>>33043596
Check the hole in the floor, see if there's anything in it that we need to get out of there before we can clean it.

>>33046476
I do kinda want to do that, but I also want to start cleaning up and ask Patches what happened later. So I'm not sure.
>>
>>33046503
I don't think checking on them would take too much of our time away from cleaning. We can immediately go back to cleaning in a few minutes.
>>
>>33046883
You're probably right, I don't have anything against the idea I just thought that another method might be better. We can check and see what's going on if you want, it will probably be funny.
>>
>>33046476 >>33046503
>>33046883 >>33047343

>Should you go up?
>Glancing down at the hole in the floor, you see nothing but dust and tiny pebbles inside.
>You can just ask later, but...
>Leaving mom and dadbird alone for now, you go upstairs with a few flap of your wings.
>Entering the master bedroom, you see Ivory standing on top of a shelf as Patches slowly wipes the window.
>"Hey Grace, what's up?"
>Patches asks, glancing at your direction for a split second.
>Ivory pouts as he looks down at the floor, horn lightening up the room.

>What do?
>>
>>33047661
Nothing. Just wanted to see how you guys were hanging up here. It seems Ivory is fully dedicated on making that a fact.
What, is there some mean spider or something?
>>
>>33047661
What's going on here? I heard screaming, surprisingly mare like screaming.
>>
>>33047693 >>33047704

"Nothing. Just wanted to see how you guys were hanging up in here. It seems Ivory is fully dedicated on making that a fact."
>"Yup, never thought a unicorn could jump like that. If he jumped any higher, he'll be lodged in the celling."
>Patches snickers, cleaning the window.
"Heh, so what's going on? I heard screaming, surprisingly mare like screaming."
>"S-shut it, there wasn't even any screaming..."
>Ivory pouts, blushing at your smirking.
"Is there some mean spider or something?"
>"I don't know, something brushed against my hoof!"
>Your coltfriend whines.
>"It's probably just a rat or something, heh."

>What do?
>>
>>33047792
Well if it was a rat be glad Ivory didn't see it, if he had he might have fainted and left you with all the work. Now I gotta go, I have my own cleaning to do. If you see whatever it was again Ivory just grab it with your magic, it shouldn't be that tough for such a strong aspiring mage now should it~
Start trotting back downstairs and start cleaning the kitchen.
>>
>>33047792
Or a cockroach! How have my parents been, by the way, Patches? Is mom destroying my old kitchen?
Anyways, try not to lodge your horn to the ceiling, Ivory. Patches, I'm employing you to be Ivory's bodyguard until this brushing threat is dealt with.
>>
>>33047812 >>33047832

"Well if it was a rat, be glad Ivory didn't see it. If he had, he might have fainted and left you with all the work."
>"Aw, rats can be cute."
>"Shush, I won't faint from just seeing a rat..."
>Ivory scrunches at you.
"Hey, it could even be a cockroach!"
>"Ack......"
>Ivory flinches at the thought, pushing himself against the wall on the shelf.
>"Could be. It'll be nice to not have to deal with pests though."
>"T-there shouldn't be pests around... there's not even any food for them, right? RIght!?"
>"Psh, calm down, colt."
>Patches says as he moves onto a different window.
"How have my parents been, by the way, Patches?"
>"Hmm? They've been nice?"
>He shrugs slightly with his wings.
"Like, is mom destroying my old kitchen?"
>"Oh, nah, your kitchen is fine. Don't worry about it. The worse that happened was her burning herself a few days ago."
"Ouch, I gotta go, I have my own cleaning to do. Try not to lodge your horn to the ceiling, Ivory. Patches, I'm employing you to be Ivory's bodyguard until this brushing threat is dealt with."
>"Mm hmm, he'll be safe in my hooves, don't worry. Bye for now."
>Patches waves a hoof nonchalantly.
>"C-come on, don't treat me like a small colt..."
>"We're not. We're treating you like a scared filly!"
>"Hmph."
>Ivory scrunches intently.
"Heh, Ivory, if you see whatever it was again just grab it with your magic, it shouldn't be that tough for such a strong, aspiring mage now, should it~?"
>You leave with a flick of your tail, trotting back downstairs toward the kitchen.
>As you trot away, you can hear Ivory faintly grumbling and pouting.

>Back downstairs, you join the others in cleaning the kitchen.
>Mom is still cleaning the fridge.
>Dadbird is checking and cleaning the pantry.
>"Was Ivory alright? He sounded scared."
>Mom asks, poking at you with a wing.

>What do?
>>
>>33047873
He sure is scared. He jumped on top of a shelf as soon as he felt something brush him. Don't worry, Patches is there to watch over him.
Although, I did hear from him that you burned yourself. You okay?
>>
>>33047873
Apparently something brushed by his foot and he nearly jumped out of his coat, he's fine but still panicking a little. I have also learned that he really really doesn't like cockroaches.
Pick the farthest corner from them so we don't get in each others way and trip over each other and start cleaning.

Thank you for helping, I know it's not really fun to go on a vacation to somewhere else and spend it cleaning a house you've never been in before. How did you become part of the diplomatic party's guard?
>>
>>33047900 >>33047911

"He sure is scared. Apparently, something brushed by his hooves and he nearly jumped out of his coat. Heh, even jumped on top of a shelf."
>Guess you'll pick the farthest corner so you don't get in each other's way and trip or something.
>"Told you."
>"Ha, guess he's alright?"
"Yup, just panicking a little. I've also learned that he really really doesn't like cockroaches."
>You say, moving to the farthest corner from them and starting to clean the kitchen.
>"Ha, sounds like him alright."
"Don't worry, Patches is there to watch over him."
>"Good, hopefully, there won't be much to do to get this place back into working shape."
>Mom grumbles.
"Mm... although, I did hear from him that you burned yourself. You okay?"
>"Hmm, I'm fine. It was a while ago."
>She says with a grin.
>...

>Looking to birddad, you say.
"Thank you for helping, I know it's not really fun to go on a vacation to somewhere else and spend it cleaning a house you've never been in before."
>"It's cool. I don't exactly have much to do nowadays."
>"Aw, we've been doing plenty of things!"
"So, how did you become part of the diplomatic party's guard?"
>You hear the sounds of magic from upstairs, accompanied by a annoyed groan.
>"I knew the diplomat, and I got hired. It pays well."
>"He travels a lot, and kinda works as a mercenary...? Yeah, that's the word."
>"Compared to a lot of things, playing bodyguard for a friend is really easy."

>What do?
>>
>>33048084
Ah, nepotism. It's magnificent don't you think? So you were a mercenary? Do you have any old stories from those times? I really don't know much about griffin culture or history so anything you're willing to share will be new to me.
>>
>>33048084
Wow, really lucky to happen to make that connection...dad.
>>
>>33048104 >>33048106

"Ah, nepotism. It's magnificent don't you think? Lucky of you to make that connection... dad."
>"Nepotism? I guess you can put it that way. Hmph, when I first met him, he was stuck in a cage squawking at some deranged... things... to release him."
"Mm... so... a mercenary? Any old stories from those times? I really don't know much about griffin culture or history so anything you're willing to share will be new to me."
>"I have plenty of stories about those times, it was a life filled with excitement. But I can't say I know that much about our history. When we have time, I can tell you all about them."
"Aw, why not now?"
>"Now? If you insist, I thought we're focusing on cleaning up the place first."
>"Nothing's stopping you from doing both at the same time!"
>"Multitasking is not my strong suit... are... are they alright up there?"
>Craning your ears upward, you hear Patches faintly shouting.
>"...heck!? You trying to..."

>What do?
>>
>>33048208
Facehoof then rub our forehead in small circles while letting out a long sigh.
I'll go see what the problem is now, hopefully they didn't decide it was a good idea to start a fire, again...

Go upstairs and check on the two trouble makers.
>>
>>33048233

>"Sounds like they're fine to me!"
>"I'm pretty sure I heard fire in that sentence."
>"I don't smell any smoke! Yet!"
>Facehoofing, you rub your forehead in small circles while letting out a long sigh.
"I'll go see what the problem is now, hopefully they didn't decide it was a good idea to start a fire, again...."
>"Again?"
>Birddad raises an eye at that.
>"Ahaha, they're silly like that."
>"Shouldn't you be more worried about your old home possibly burning down?"
>"You're not worried. Plus, there's no way they'll be stupid enough to burn down the...."
>You hear mom saying right before you fly upstairs, out of earshot.
>Upstairs, in mom and dad's room, you see Patches rubbing his side with a hoof.
>The room seems okay, there's no scorch marks or anything similar...
>"U-uh, Grace... hi... is there something wrong?"
>Ivory smiles at you from the bed.

>What do?
>>
>>33048316
Patches , you okay? Tell me the truth here.
>>
>>33048316
Yes. Obviously. I wouldn't be up here if something wasn't wrong, now what are you hiding? You're hiding something. What happened? Is there a fire? Please tell me you didn't set my foalhood home on fire.
>>
>>33048339 >>33048342

"Yes, obviously. I wouldn't be up here if something wasn't wrong. Now, what are you hiding? You're hiding something. What happened? Is there a fire? Please tell me you didn't set my foalhood home on fire."
>"Fires? I don't see any fire around here. Do you see any fire?"
>The room looks significantly cleaner now.
"Patches, you okay? Tell me the truth here."
>"Ivory threw a magic beam at me, burns a little, but I'm fine."
>The disguised pegasus says with a roll of his eyes.
>"I-It was on him! I saw a shadow moving!"
>Ivory says, looking around the floor from the bed.
>"Psh, you dolt, there was nothing here."
>"Hng..."
>"Don't you have better suited spells for this? Like lifting whatever you saw up?"
>"I-It was too fast... and I panicked? I'm sorry..."
>Ivory's ears droops as his head falls onto the dirty bed.

>What do?
>>
>>33048426
It's okay Ivory I believe you, but you're probably just jumping at shadows, Patches would have felts something crawling on him, probably. If there was a shadow On Patches then it was either flying in front of the light bulb or the window. Zapping Patches accomplished nothing except turning yourself into the worlds largest and sexist bug zapper.
If you really want I can switch with you and you can go clean downstairs, does that sound better?
Trot over to Ivory and put a hoof on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him. Still sad about being in our parents old room.
>>
>>33048426
To be fair, there might actually be something going on. Once you face actual monsters and vampires, anything is possible.
>>
>>33048438 >>33048451

"It's okay, Ivory. I believe you. But you're probably just jumping at shadows, Patches would've felt something crawling on him, probably."
>"That's what I said."
>Patches says, finally turning around to face you.
"If there was a shadow On Patches then it was either flying in front of the light bulb or the window."
>"I'm probably just being paranoid, yeah, sorry again."
"To be fair, there might actually be something going on. Once you face actual monsters and vampires, anything is possible."
>"Hmph, guess so. But I'll like to think I would notice if something was around."
>Patches shrugs, looking to the bed.
"Though zapping Patches accomplished nothing except turning yourself into the worlds largest and sexist bug zapper."
>"Ha, I like the sound of that."
>Patches says with a chuckle.
>"Grace please, that's a bit ridiculous."
"Heh, anyway, if you really want, I can switch with you and you can go clean downstairs, does that sound better?"
>You ask, trotting over to Ivory and putting a hoof on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him.
>...Still a bit sad about being in here.
>Maybe it's just memories.
>"N-No, it's fine. We're almost done with the room, just the bed, closet, and some shelves left."
>Ivory says, pressing his head into your hoof like a small cat.

>What do?
>>
>>33048475
Nod slowly and stroke his mane a bit.
Okay... If you're sure, just please don't set anything on fire. Do you want me to stay with you and help finish up here?
>>
>>33048488

>Nodding slowly, you stroke his mane a bit.
"Okay... If you're sure, just please don't set anything on fire."
>"We won't... I'm not stupid enough to try setting your foalhood home on fire."
>Ivory says with a pout.
"Do you want me to stay with you and help finish up here?"
>"It would be nice, but you don't need to, it's fine, it's fine. We got this covered."
>"So what are we doing after cleaning the place up?"
>"Get lunch? It's still morning, but I think by the time we're done, it'll be time for lunch. Probably."

>What do?

Paused.
>>
>>33048526
I should go then, if I stay too long they might think something has actually been set on fire or that we were eaten or something. Yea getting lunch sounds like a fine plan, maybe we could even go try find somewhere that caters to griffins as well.
Trot back downstairs and get right back to work.
>>
>>33048526
We'll need to find a place that offers some meat then. Hopefully, it shouldn't be too hard in a big city like this.
>>
>>33048616 >>33049421

>Giving his mane a few more strokes, you stop and smile at him.
"Yea getting lunch sounds like a fine plan, maybe we could even go try find somewhere that caters to griffins as well."
>"Shouldn't be too hard to find a place like that."
>Ivory says, thinking about it.
"Mm, hopefully, wouldn't be too hard in a big city like this. Well, I should go, if I stay too long they might think that something has actually been set on fire or that we were eaten or something."
>You chuckle, trotting away towards the doorway.
>"Right, uh... no more shenanigans, promise."
>"Don't go making promises you can't keep now~"
>Your coltfriend scrunches at the changeling with disdain.
>"Excuse you, I've never......."
>The sounds of Ivory starting to rant fades as you trot out of the room and back downstairs.

>"Hey Grace, how were they doing?"
>Mom asks as you get right back to work, cleaning the kitchen.
>Heh, with the three of you, it didn't take very long for the kitchen to start looking presentable again.
>Good thing most of the lights in the house still works.
>Guess that's magic for you.
>"I'm guessing that it wasn't something to worry about?"
>Dadbird assumes, cleaning the kitchen counter.
>"Did Ivory overreact to something again?"
>Mom hovers near the ceiling, idly sweeping the ceiling corners.

>What do?

Short sess today.
>>
>>33051771
He zapped Patches because he saw a small shadow move over him. I calmed him down for now but I think something weird is going on, this is normal behavior for Ivory but he doesn't normally see things.
Finish cleaning the area we started.
>>
>>33051771
Ivory felt the brush again, panicked, and blasted his horn towards Patches by accident. He's fine though. Just a small burn. They already made up, and Ivory will try to be careful again. Seriously, with how crazy our vacation was, I wouldn't be surprised if this place had ghosts.
>>
>>33051807 >>33051816

"He felt the brush again, panicked, zapped Patches by accident because he saw a small shadow move over him. Don't worry though, I've calmed him down, Patches is fine, and they've already made up."
>"That's good."
>"...Is that normal behaviour for him? This place isn't that creepy, is it?"
>"He gets scared easily, sounds pretty normal to me."
"Yeah, this is normal for Ivory... I can't help but think something weird is going on, he doesn't normally see things."
>"Something weird... huh? Think there are... ghosts around!?"
>Gee, mom, do you have to sound so excited about something like that?
"Wouldn't be surprised if that's the case."
>"Why would there be ghosts around here?"
>"This place had nopony in it for years, that's practically free real estate for ghosts, right? That, or maybe a poor pony broke in for shelter on a winter night, and died from the cold! Never mind the fact that Grace and Ivory would've found the skeleton if that was true!"
>"If there were ghosts around, I don't think we can deal with it."
>"Ooo, what if... er, never mind, that'll be sad."
>"And ponies dying in here wasn't? I doubt there's any ghosts around, if there were, it wouldn't be so tranquil in here."
>"Since when are you an expert on this? Maybe they're nice! And is only messing with Ivory! Ghosts don't have to be angry and mad all the time."
>Speaking of Ivory, you hear a tiny pop and a quiet crack from above.
>No screaming this time though.

>Looks like the kitchen is as clean as it can be for now.
>What do?
>>
>>33051901
Ugh, I'll go check upstairs. Hopefully, this ghost will be friendly.
>>
>>33051901
... The fact that there's no screaming this time makes it worse...
Go upstairs and check on them.
>>
>>33051925 >>33051936

>"Again?"
>Birddad sighs.
"...The fact that there's no screaming this time makes it worse..."
>"Maybe you're being a little paranoid?"
>Mom suggest, patting your back with a wing.
"Ugh, I'll go check upstairs. Hopefully, this ghost will be friendly."
>"Be careful, scream if you need us."
>"That's not helping."
>Mom scrunches at dadbird.
>"You're the one who suggested ghosts. I doubt......"
>Their voices fade as you fly upstairs.

>It's darker up here.
>Looks like the lights are off.
>You can still see Ivory's light coming from the master bedroom though.
>Trotting over to the doorway, you see Patches poking his head into the closet while Ivory stares up at where the light should be with a scrunch.
>They have yet to react to your approach.

>What do?
>>
>>33051971
Alright, where's the ghost at? Let's get this over with.
>>
>>33051971
What did you guys break? What happened? I'm starting to think that maybe you two should just never be left alone together.
>>
>>33051979 >>33052007

"Alright, where's the ghost at? Let's get this over with."
>"Ghost?"
>Ivory looks a little confused.
>"Hi again, Grace."
>Patches waves with a wing.
"What did you guys break? What happened? I'm starting to think that maybe you two should just never be left alone together."
>"I don't know what you're talking about, we work great as a team!"
>The changeling cheers, wrapping a hoof and a wing around your coltfriend.
>"Uh... We didn't do anything this time."
>"This time, yes."
>"The light just went out and broke on its own. Looks like we have to replace some of the lights and stuff in the house too."
>Ivory says, leaning a bit into Patches' hug as he looks up at the broken light.

>What do?
>>
>>33052067
Stare unconvincingly.
Well, I'll let you two go back to your hugging then. Call if you need help. Scream if it's something bad.
>>
>>33052067
Fine. I'll give you one more chance, if something happens again I'm going to put you under adult supervision.
>>
>>33052079 >>33052096

>You stare unconvincingly at the unicorn.
"...Fine, you get one more chance. If something happens again I'm going to put you under adult supervision."
>"But I am an adult!"
>Rolling your eyes at Ivory's scrunching, you turn and say.
"I'll let you two go back to your hugging. Call if you need help, scream if it's something bad."
>With that, you trot back downstairs.
>"C-Come on... I wasn't even responsi......."
>You hear Ivory grumbling as you move out of earshot.

>Back downstairs, it looks like mom and dadbird has moved to the living room.
>The kitchen is done.
>As you join them in the living room, mom asks.
>"So? What was it?"
>"Guessing they broke something?"
>Dadbird asks, looking around the relatively empty room.

>What do?
>>
>>33052179
Light broke, and Ivory explained that it must've been old. Give it a few minutes, and they'll make some noise again. Hopefully, in a compromising position so I can take a photo, to make up for all these scares. My collection of Ivory with stallions will never end!
>>
>>33052179
The light bulb exploded apparently. They just seem to have all the luck in the world, shame it's all bad luck.
>>
>>33052225 >>33052242

"The light broke. Exploded, apparently. Ivory explained that it must've been old."
>"Aw, we'll have to replace the lights then."
"They just seem to have all the luck in the world, shame it's all bad luck."
>"A real shame indeed."
>"Think they'll get into trouble again?"
"Oh, just give it a few minutes, they'll make some noise again."
>"...At this point, I don't doubt it."
"Hopefully, I'll find them in a compromising position so I can take a photo, to make up for all these scares."
>"Is that why you brought your camera along?"
>"Ha, she never leaves without her camera. What are the odds of that happening though?"
>Mom wonders with a snort.
>Laughing like a madmare, you say.
"My collection of Ivory with stallions will never end!"
>"That's a weird hobby. No offence."

>What do?
>>
>>33052336
None taken, Ivory seems to like it though. I could show you my collection if you'd like?
Grab our cleaning stuff from the kitchen then go back to the living room and pick a corner begin cleaning there.
>>
>>33052336
You do realize the type of mare you're marrying, right, dad? This is far from the strangest thing you should call and consider weird, if you're used to handling mom.
Plus, they're cute photos! Ponies take cute pictures all the time!
>>
>>33052359 >>33052371

"None taken, Ivory seems to like it though. Heh, you do realize the type of mare you're marrying, right dad? This is far from the strangest thing you should call and consider weird, if you're used to handling mom."
>"Her weirdness is a bit different than yours. But you do have a point."
>"Heh, you'll get used to her eventually."
"Hehe, they're cute photos! Ponies take cute pictures all the time! I could show you my collection if you like?"
>"Er... Sure?"
"Huzzah! You won't regret this!"
>"We'll see about that."

>"It's a bit nostalgic, being in here again."
>Mom hums, trotting around the dusty living room.
>"Why haven't you came back for a visit? You didn't take everything to Canterlot, so you must've planned on coming back every now and then."
>"Hmm, the house in Canterlot is smaller than this one, if I took everything, it wouldn't all fit in there."
>You hear a loud thud from upstairs.
>"I could've came back every now and then. Probably should have. Then this place wouldn't have ended up like this."
>Mom sighs with a frown.

>What do?

>>
>>33052468
No, I was here it was my responsibility. I should have looked after it better but I let work consume my life. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved for you to visit but it's not your fault.
Who wants to bet that they broke something up there?
>>
>>33052468
Don't take fault. It was my responsibility to keep watch over the house when you moved away. I guess the memories scared me away from going back. I was too weak.
>>
>>33053057 >>33055362

>Shaking your head at mom, you say.
"No, I was here, it was my responsibility to watch over the house when you moved away. I should've looked after it better but I let work consume my life. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved for you to visit but it's not your fault."
>"...Aw come on, at least let me feel bad for a minute."
>"Look on the bright side, now we get to clean the place up together."
>"Hehe, yup! You shouldn't blame yourself too, no use regretting things now."
>The sound of a louder thud startles you three.
>"...You know, I didn't want to draw attention to it, but it only took a few minutes before they start making noises."
>"That wasn't even three minutes."
"Who wants to bet that they broke something up there?"
>You sigh, rubbing your forehead with a wing.
>"Better question is, 'what' did they broke."
>"Aw, maybe they just fell or something?"

>What do?
>Should you go up?
>>
>>33055390
Do you both want to go check on them? At this point, something bad is definitely happening by now. I wonder if it's another monster.
>>
>>33055390
Well, I'll go see. Even if they just fell over I don't doubt they could have broken something else on the way down. Honestly though it almost sounds like they are swinging the furniture around or something.
Go upstairs and see what those two are getting up to now.
>>
>>33055404 >>33055411

"Do you both want to go check on them? At this point, something bad is definitely happening by now. I wonder if it's another monster."
>"Odds are, they just knocked something down. You seem to almost want it to be a monster."
>"Maybe we should just leave them be, there's nothing up there for them to break..."
"Well, I'll go see. Even if they just fell over I don't doubt they could have broken something else on the way down. Honestly though it almost sounds like they are swinging the furniture around or something."
>"...Now that you mention it, it does sound like that."
>Mom hums, ears perking up.
>Leaving mom and dadbird to their cleaning, you head upstairs to check on those two again.

>As you head upstairs, you hear another thud, followed by a strained groan from Ivory.
>Peaking your head into the master bedroom, you spy Ivory down on the ground, Patches leaning his head down to look at Ivory with a grin.
>Nothing seems out of place, in fact, aside from the bed, the bedroom seems to be completely clean.
>Wonder if you would have to replace the mattresses after all this neglect.
>Maybe you should have a list of things to replace and maybe buy for the house written down.
>"Why is Grace up here again?"
>Ivory groans, prompting Patches to turn his gaze to you.

>What do?
>>
>>33055502
We heard a loud thud from downstairs. It's like trouble is bound to happen whenever I'm not here, when it's suppose to be the opposite!
>>
>>33055502
It sounded like drunken teenagers were throwing a party up here, what were you even doing?
>>
>>33055535 >>33055598

"We heard a loud thud from downstairs. It's like trouble is bound to happen whenever I'm not here, when it's suppose to be the opposite!"
>Trotting up to the two, you scrunch down at the cute unicorn.
>"There's no trouble, we were just cleaning the room."
>Ivory says, booping you with a hoof.
"Seriously, it sounded like drunken teenagers were throwing a party up here, what were you even doing?"
>"Lifting the furniture? The room is clean, see?"
>"Ivory thought that if he lifted everything in here, I could check if there really is something in here. Him setting everything down was probably what you heard."
>"What did I just say?"
>Ivory pouts up at Patches.
>"He also fell on me. Multiple times."

>What do?
>>
>>33055619
Really? Darn, now I regret not seeing like that happen for my camera.
>>
>>33055619
Part of me doesn't believe you're as innocent as you claim.

>>33055650
Heh, maybe we should ask Patches to do it again so we can take a photo.
>>
>>33055650 >>33055663

"Really? Darn, now I regret not seeing that happen for my camera."
>"Heh, I can do it again if you want~"
>"Shut up."
"Part of me doesn't believe you're as innocent as you claim."
>"...But I 'am' innocent."
>Ivory pouts cutely up at you.
>"There was nothing, by the way. Ivory was totally jumping at shadows."

>What do?

Gotta pause here for now.
>>
>>33055746
Can you rehearse how you were checking those shadows, Ivory? Please~?
Raise our camera to be ready for any picture.
>>
>>33055746
Well, no surprises there. And sure do it again I'll make sure to take a nice couple of photo's for my quickly growing collection.
Now since you two are done here you're going to come downstairs where I can keep an eye on you.
>>
>>33055794 >>33056218

"Well, no surprises there. And sure, do it again! I'll make sure to take a couple of nice photos for my quickly growing collection."
>You say, raising your camera, ready for any picture.
>"Heh, raise your tail for the camera~"
>"Can you two not?"
>"Psh, come on, get up, you can rest on top of Grace now that she's here. You guys done downstairs?"
"Nope, the kitchen is done, we're cleaning the living room right now. Now since you two are done here you're going to come downstairs where I can keep an eye on you."
>"Heh, do we have to help you guys downstairs?"
>Rolling his eyes, Ivory groans.
>"You don't have to keep an eye on us."
"Yeah no, every time I leave you two alone in here, you two end up causing trouble minutes later."
>"Hmph, fine, only because we're done up here."
"But before that, can you rehearse how you were checking those shadows? Please~?"
>You lean down, poking your muzzle against Ivory with a small smile.
>"No. Not happening. Also, I don't really want to move right now."
>Ivory mumbles with a scrunch.

>What do?

Update.
>>
>>33056567
Yea, well, too bad. I'm not letting you out of my sight so you're coming downstairs one way or another.
Grab Ivory's hind legs and start dragging him towards the stairs, pick him up and put him on our back then carry him down the steps.
>>
>>
>>33056567
So you're not moving whatsoever? Does that mean I can carry and position you for the photo?
>>
>>33056638 >>33058696

"Yea well, too bad. I'm not letting you out of my sight, so you're coming downstairs one way or another."
>You grab Ivory's hind legs, trotting backwards and dragging him along for a few steps.
>"Ack, Grace.... At least pick me up first."
>Ivory whines wiggling out of your grip.
>Sticking your tongue out at him, you lower your head and ask.
"Heh, so you're not moving whatsoever? Does that mean I can carry and position you for the photo?"
>"...Ngh, why are you so adamant about this? Fine, just do whatever you want."
>Ivory groans, getting up into a sitting position.

>What do?
>>
>>33059797
It's because I like getting cute pictures of you. And what's cuter then seeing you struggle underneath another stallion? Okay Patches, Ivory has been pacified so do it again.
Wink at Ivory and get our camera ready.
>>
>>33059797
Because I have my fantasies? Come on, how about this. You can take pictures in whatever poses or clothes you want in return. It's only fair you can do the same or something similar, unless you can come up with some other way for me to compensate this.
>>
>>33059864 >>33059921

"It's because I have my fantasies? Plus, I like getting cute pictures of you. And what's cuter than seeing you struggle underneath another stallion?"
>"You find a lot of things cute. And I wasn't struggling underneath him. In fact, I was on top of him."
>Ivory says with a roll of his eyes.
"How about this? You can take pictures in whatever poses or clothes you want in return! It's only fair you can do the same or something similar, unless you can come up with some other way for me to compensate this."
>"Yeah yeah, whatever, just get it over with."
"Okay Patches, Ivory has been pacified so do it again."
>Winking at Ivory, you ready your camera.
>"So, just-Ack!"
>Ivory lets out a squeak as Patches hugs him, booping muzzles together.
>Click!
>Turning around to face you, Ivory says while leaning back into the hug.
>"...We done here? Any special requests?"

>What do?
>>
>>33059992
That depends, feel like making out in front of the camera? Heh, not really no we should be getting back to doing what we came here to do not messing around.
Pick the both of them up and fly them downstairs.
>>
>>33059992
Take another picture since Ivory is leaning to the hug.
Don't be so down. You know you want to make me a happy mare.
>>
>>33060076
That isn't exactly an incorrect statement but it's kinda weird.
>>
>>33060091
You're right. It's weird saying that line out loud. Better to cut that off.
>>
>>33060042 >>33060076
>>33060091 >>33060099

>Taking another picture since Ivory's leaning into the hug, you tease.
"That depends, feel like making out in front of the camera?"
>Patches snorts at that, grinning down at Ivory, who rolls his eyes and says.
>"Ha, don't push your luck."
"Heh, not really no, we should be getting back to doing what we came here to do, not messing around."
>"Yeah yeah, let's go."
>Ivory gets up on his hooves, stretching a bit.
>Picking and tossing Ivory onto your back, you feel him quickly adjusting himself on top of you.
>Hovering above the floor, you pull Patches up in your forehooves, flying out and back downstairs.

>Downstairs, back in the living room, you spy mom and dadbird hard at work, cleaning up the living room.
>"Hey, you brought them down with you this time?"
>"Did they break anything?"
>Dadbird asks.
>"No we didn't."
>Ivory pouts.
>"We're done cleaning the bedroom upstairs."
>Patches answers, relaxing in your hooves.

>What do?
>>
>>33060186
They were just messing around dropping the bed too hard and hugging each other vigorously. I'm bringing them down here so I can keep an eye on them so they don't start zapping or tackling each other again. And to stop them setting anything on fire~
Go back to our corner and get back to cleaning, we haven't done a whole lot since we've been running up and down the stairs a lot and that's not really fair on anyone else. It's time to pick up our own slack.
>>
>>33060186
I'm starting to think you loved being carried, Patches.
Don't drop your guard yet. These two are bound to break something with their constant antics.
>>
>>33060218 >>33060228

"They were just messing around dropping the bed too hard and hugging each other vigorously."
>"Can you not word it so weirdly?"
"Shush, I'm bringing them down here so I can keep an eye on them so they don't start zapping or tackling each other again. And to stop them setting anything on fire~"
>"Hmph..."
>Ivory scrunches, getting off of your back to help with cleaning up.
>"Uh huh, so they were just moving furniture around?"
"Yeah, but don't drop your guard yet, mom. These two are bound to break something with their constant antics."
>She chuckles at that.
>"Heh, well, we'll be here to stop them from doing anything crazy this time."
>"..."
>Ivory huffs, lightly whacking the back of your head.
>Dropping Patches down, you say.
"I'm starting to think you love being carried, Patches."
>"Oh, why would you think that?"
>"So I talked a little about this earlier with Grace, but once we're done cleaning up, you two want to take a break and go get something to eat?"
>Ivory asks, as you go back to your corner and get back to cleaning.
>Haven't exactly done a whole lot, compared to everypony else.
>Especially since you've been running up and down the stairs a lot.
>That's not fair on them, time to pick up your own slack.

>What do/say?
>>
>>33060352
Start cleaning up the walls, get the dust and dirt off of them before beginning to sweep the floor. Listen into their response.
>>
>>33060352
Actually, I shouldn't say you're starting to like it. Knowing you, you always love being carried by mares and stallions, Patches.
>>
>>33060377 >>33060399

"Actually, I shouldn't say you're starting to like it. Knowing you, you always love being carried by mares and stallions, Patches."
>You say, cleaning up the walls, trying to get dust and dirt off of them.
>"What can I say? There's just something nice about a big, strong mare and or stallion carrying you without any problem."
>As Patches shoots you a grin, you hear mom answering.
>"Sure! It's almost time for lunch anyway."
>"Yeah, though maybe we should clean up a bit first."
>"Heh, at least you don't look as terrible as you did last time."
>Patches smirks, poking and feeling Ivory's coat with a hoof.
>Ivory lightly bats his hoof away, mumbling.
>"Yeah, despite me literally rolling around on the floor this time..."
>"Lunch, huh? Where are we going?"
>Dadbird asks.
>"Eh, we'll think of some place to go to. Grace suggested that we look for someplace that would serve meat too, shouldn't be too hard to find such a place around. Although... what are we doing with the house once the cleaning is done? Replace stuff? Furnish? Wait no, that's after everything else is done, right?"
>Ivory hums, thinking about it as you start sweeping the floor.

>What do?
>>
>>33060434
Yea, no point in refurnishing until everything else is done. After it's all clean then it'll be fixing stuff up, replacing light bulbs, oiling hinges, maybe a new coat of paint or at least a touch up here and there. Then there would be taming the yard and fixing up the outside of the house, after all that refreshing can be done.
So are we all going to shower then head out for lunch?
Finish off sweeping, push all the dirt and dust we collected into a bin, or if we don't have one just push it out the front door.
>>
>>33060450

"Yeah, no point in refurnishing until everything else is done. After it's all clean then it'll be fixing stuff up, replacing light bulbs, oiling hinges, maybe a new coat of paint or at least a touch up here and there."
>"Yeah, we're gonna have to fix up the place, not to mention the yard outside. It's just a small yard, but gee, was it bad."
>Mom sighs.
"Mm hmm, there's also taming the yard and fixing up the outside of the house. So, are we all going to shower then head out for lunch?"
>You ask as you finish off sweeping, pushing all the dirt and dust into a bin.
>"Yeah, that seems to be the plan right now, gosh, this just sounds more and more daunting."
>Ivory mumbles.
>"Heh, but there's five of us working together on it, we'll get it done eventually."
>Patches says, patting Ivory on the back.
>"Yeah, but they won't be in Manehattan for that much longer."
>"We 'could' visit again, just to help with the house."
>Mom says, looking to you with a smile.
>"I guess, the train ride here is pretty cheap."
>Dadbird shrugs.
>Wew, looks like you're almost done with the living room.

>What do/say?
>>
>>33060495
I think I'd like that, it could be fun and it'd be really nice to see you two more often.
I'll take a shower at Ivory's, I'll meet up with you outside my apartment.
Finish up cleaning the living room then head back to Ivory's place for a shower.
>>
>>33060533

"I think I'd like that, it could be fun and it'd be really nice to see you two more often."
>"Then it's settled!"
>Mom cheers with a flutter of her wings.
"Ah, now that cleaning is done, I'll take a shower at Ivory's, and meet up with you all outside my apartment."
>"Alright, sounds like a plan!"
>"Mm, see you guys later."
>Ivory climbs onto your back.
>The others wave as you trot out of the room, towards the entrance.

>"That was way faster than when we did it on our own."
>Ivory says while you're on the way back to his home.
>"Sorry for uh... overreacting back at your old home."
>He sheepishly add, nuzzling the back of your head.

>What do?
>>
>>33060572
It's alright, but it's kinda weird. You do get scared easily but it's normally not over nothing.
Also you're just lucky you hit Patches he's a tough old stallion, I'd be a bit madder if you had put a hole in the wall.
>>
>>33060594

"It's alright, but it's kinda weird."
>"Thanks, and yeah, it was."
>Chuckling as you near Ivory's home, you say.
"You do get scared easily but it's normally not over nothing."
>"...Wow, gee, thanks. I feel so much better about myself now. But seriously, I thought there was something small scurrying around back there... You think Patches was messing with me?"
>Descending towards his room's window, you say with a shake of your head.
"I don't know, maybe? I wasn't up there with you guys the whole time."
>"Eh..."
"Also, you're just lucky you hit Patches, he's a tough old stallion, I'd be a bit madder if you had put a hole in the wall."
>"Just a bit? What would you do if there 'was' a hole? Punish me~? Ehehe, no, seriously, I'm sorry. I know that house means a lot to you, and the last thing I would want to do is to break anything in it."
>He says as you land inside of his room.

>What do?
>>
Pausing.
>>
>>33060642
Smart. Yea it really does mean a lot to me even if I did neglect it a little. You two had me pretty much on edge the entire time.
Heh, and I think your punishment for putting a hole in the wall would be quite light, I'd just take up ventriloquism, three guesses what I'd use as a puppet.
Head into the shower and take Ivory off our back, spank his flank a little roughly then start the shower.
>>
>>
>>33060695

"Smart. Yeah, it really does mean a lot to me, even if I did neglect it a little. You two had me pretty much on edge the entire time."
>You say as you trot into his bathroom, straight into the shower.
>"Sorry again..."
>Ivory softly mumbles.
"Heh, and I think your punishment for putting a hole in the wall would be quite light. I'd just take up ventriloquism! Three guess what I'd use as a puppet."
>Setting Ivory down beside you, you spank his rump a little roughly with a hoof as you turn on the shower.
>Letting out a gasp at the spank and jumping forward a bit, he says with a blush.
>"Ngh... I'm guessing it's me? Ouch, that doesn't sound like a 'light' punishment."
>Bumping his hindquarters against yours, he asks.
>"Are we helping each other clean up again? It's nice, heh, relaxing in the shower with you and sometimes doing a bit more with you."

>What do?
>>
>>33063182
I'm sure you'd enjoy your punishment at least a little, maybe I'd even put on a couple of public shows to earn some extra bits~
Mmm... Yea it really is, unfortunately though that isn't possible this time, we have a double date to get to and we're not missing it so nothing 'a bit more' this time.
Kiss Ivory then grab the soap and start working it into his mane.
>>
>>33060434
As if we wouldn't clean each other.
>>
>>33063214 >>33063271

"As if we won't clean each other."
>"Heh, guess we 'have' been doing that pretty often nowadays."
"Mm, I'm sure you'd enjoy your punishment at least a little, maybe I'd even put on a couple of public shows to earn some extra bits~"
>Ivory snorts, relaxing as the warm water washes over the both of you.
"And yeah, it really is nice, unfortunately though, that isn't possible this time, we have a double date to get to and we're not missing it so nothing 'a bit more' this time."
>You kiss Ivory on his cheek, grabbing the soap and starting to work it into his mane.
>"Aw, we have time for a little fun~"
>He chuckles, wiggling his rump and bumping it against yours.
>"Heh, wonder if Patches did anything with them. You know of any places that serves meat too? Fish counts, right?"
>The unicorn hums, tongue flicking at his fangs as you work on his mane.

>What do?
>>
>>33063402
Fish does count yes, but I'm hoping to go to a place that has red meat. Heh, are you thinking about sinking your fangs into something that you can actually take a bite out of for a change?
I do know of a few places that serve meat but I've never really been to them, I never really got the urge to try the stuff after all.
>>
>>33063447

"Fish does count, yes. But I'm hoping to go to a place that has red meat. Heh, are you thinking about sinking your fangs into something that you can actually take a bite out of for a change?"
>He shivers in slight disgust at the thought.
>"Bleh, I tried fish, and fish was kinda nice, but I don't think I can stomach eating that... no thanks, I'll stick to vegetables and fruits. And occasionally you."
"Ha, I do know of a few places that serve meat."
>"Guessing you were curious enough to try it once in the past?"
"Nah, I've never really been to them. Never really got the urge to try the stuff, after all."
>Shaking your head, you finish up with his mane, moving down to his tail.
>"...They still serve stuff ponies eat, right?"
"Yeah, duh."
>"Hmm, we won't have to do any searching then."

>What do?
>>
>>33063513
Maybe, depends on if I can remember where they are exactly we might have to wander up and down a couple streets. And hey, I'll give the stuff a try if you do we can get something else as well to eat in case we don't like it.
>>
>>33063513
Are you going to get more fish if they have it?

Lift up his tail and start lightly scrubbing underneath.
>>
>>33063541 >>33063600

"Maybe, depends on if I can remember where they are exactly. We might have to wander up and down a couple streets."
>"Eh, it's still better than wandering and searching aimlessly."
>Ivory shrugs.
"Mm, and hey, I'll give the stuff a try if you do. We can get something else as well to eat in case we don't like it."
>"Oof, let's not. I'll rather we stick to stuff that won't disgust us and probably make the rest of the day suck."
"Psh, are you going to get fish if they have it then?"
>You ask, lifting up his tail and starting to lightly scrub the area underneath.
>"Er, sure, we can share? You'll have to pick the thing to order though, I have no idea what would be good. What sort of restaurant is it? Do you remember?"
>He glances back at you, keeping his tail in the air to make things easier for you.

>What do?
>>
>>33063636
I remember that it had music, It might have been a band or just a recording I'm not sure. It seemed... Nice over all, not the kind of place you'd go to get drunk but more homey and friendly. I think it's a family owned restaurant? Again I'm not sure, that's just what it feels like.
>>
>>33063636
Wash his nether regions then give them a quite kiss before moving on.

I never went in. Just looked in through the front window.
>>
>>33063646 >>33063659

>Lightly scrubbing his nether regions, you say.
"Never went in, just looked in through the window, but I think there was music. Might've been a band or just a recording I'm not sure. It seemed... nice, overall."
>"Nice?"
"Mm hmm, not the kind of place you'd go to get drunk, more homey and friendly. Think it was a family owned restaurant? Again, I'm not sure, that's just what it felt and looked like to me."
>Finishing up with washing his nether regions, you lean in and plant a quiet kiss there before moving on.
>"Eh, there's no need to try and remember if you can't. We'll find out later."
>He says, wiggling his rump at the kiss.
>As you give his underside a little rub, he adds.
>"Though after lunch, I guess we'll have to go shopping for the things to replace and fix up the place, huh? Hmm, how expensive are those? Usually?"

>What do?
>>
>>33063680
Normally it's all fairly expensive stuff I think, but that's because you normally get a lot of it and it's supposed to last you a long time so it's worth the bits.
Finish up washing Ivory giving his flanks one last go over then turn around.
My turn, and remember no magic~
>>
>>33063706

"Normally it's all fairly expensive stuff, I think... but that's because you normally get a lot of it and it's supposed to last you a long time, so it's worth the bits."
>"Darn, hope it won't be too expensive."
>As you finish washing Ivory up, you scrub and rub your hooves over his hindquarters once more before turning around.
"Alright, my turn."
>"Want me to start with your rump and tail, huh?"
>Ivory teases, planting and rubbing a hoof over your cutie mark.
"Yup, and remember, no magic~"
>"Heh, and what are you going to do if I use magic, hmm~?"
>He shoots you a smirk, grabbing the soap and working it into your tail.

>What do?

Pausing here for now.
>>
>>33063748
Hmm... I don't know, maybe I'd find a different use for your horn~
>>
bump
>>
>>33063748
I'd give you a little bit of a spanking.

Lift out tail up to make it easier to wash it.
>>
>>33063881 >>33065751

"Hmm... I don't know, maybe I'd find a different use for your horn~"
>You lift your tail up to make it easier for him to wash it.
>"Haha, would you now?"
"Probably give you a little bit of a spanking too~"
>"My, it almost sounds like you want me to do it so you can discipline me~ Heh, I thought you said we wouldn't have time for anything like that?"
>He asks with a small grin, washing your tail carefully.
"I 'always' have time to discipline naughty colts like you~"
>Letting out a snort, Ivory starts washing your coat, starting from your rump.
>As he gently scrubs and rubs the area around your cutie mark, he says.
>"Heh, geez, this shouldn't sound so exciting to me, you're a bad influence."
>He pouts, lightly smacking your rump as he scrubs your hind legs.
"Aw, how flattering."
>"And of course you'll take that as a complement. So what do you think about them? Your mother and... future stepfather, I guess? Yeah. It has been a few days and all."
"Huh, I haven't actually spent that much time with him yet."
>"Mm, I know you haven't had much time with the both of them, since you have work and all, but you don't have any opinion whatsoever?"
"Eh..."

>What do/say?
>>
>>33066484
He seems to mean well, nice enough. But it feels like he's being kinda distant that might be because I haven't spent all that much time with him yet.
>>
>>33066484
He's a stud, I can see why mom kept bumping into him 'by accident'. But there is a reason she fell in love with him but I'm not quite sure what it is yet.
>>
>>33066484
I feel like I have a grasp, but I still need to get to know him more. Mom mentioned how similar he was to her, but I have yet to see that so far.
>>
>>33066496 >>33066564 >>33066626

"He's a stud, I can see why mom kept bumping into him 'by accident'."
>"I think I can agree on that."
>Ivory says with a chuckle, tenderly scrubbing your nether regions.
"There's a reason she fell in love with him, but I'm not quite sure what it is yet. He seems to mean well, nice enough. But it feels like he's being kinda distant... that might be because I haven't spent all that much time with him yet."
>You shrug with your wings, feeling Ivory moving underneath you.
>"Ah, it's not just you, I guess we just need to spend more time with him. I think he finds everything a little awkward. He never really tried to interact with me and I kinda find him... intimidating."
>Your unicorn shivers, slowly moving up to your chest and forelegs.
"Heh, really? Yeah, Mom mentioned how similar he was to her, but I have yet to see that so far."
>"Mm..."
>He hums, falling silent.
>Keeping the soap in the air via his magic, he trots out from underneath you, kissing you on your cheek briefly.
>Grabbing the soap out of the air with his hooves, he starts working on your mane, saying.
>"Well, it sounds like we'll have plenty of opportunities to... bond. I guess, with how they'll visit to help with the house. Heh, guess it won't be an 'us' thing anymore."

>What do?
>>
>>33066682
Mmm... Yea, I guess we'll have to find something else that can be just an us thing. Feel like finding a new hobby with me?
>>
>>33066733

"Mmm... Yea, I guess we'll have to find something else that can be just an us thing. Feel like finding a new hobby with me?"
>"Heh, sure. Plenty of things we could pick up and try. We've talked about them before. Anything in mind?"
"Nah, nothing right now."
>"Mm... what about......
>Time passes as you two talk about random topics...

>"There, all clean, and no magic! Do I get a reward~?"
>Ivory asks, rubbing a hoof against your chest.
>Chuckling as he slowly turns the shower off with his magic, he adds.
>"So, we're meeting them back at your home, correct? Hmm, think they're waiting for us?"

>What do?
>>
>>33066857
Maybe, we took a while to get clean. I think you might have been enjoying yourself too much. Anyway they are could still showering, if they showered one at a time it'd take a while.
Now about that reward...
grab either side of Ivory's head and kiss him deeply, after a little while pull back and sling him over our back and head off to our apartment.
>>
>>33066857
Probably. We should go so we don't keep them waiting too long.

Pick up Ivory and fly home.
>>
>>33066874 >>33066899

"Maybe, we took a while to get clean."
>You say, grabbing a towel to start drying yourself.
>"Aw, it wasn't that long... My normal showers are sometimes longer than this."
"I think you might have been enjoying yourself too much. Anyway they are could still showering, if they showered one at a time it'd take a while."
>"Ah well, let's go, don't wanna keep them waiting too long."
"Mm, now about that reward..."
>"A re-ah!"
>He gasps as you grab onto his head, pulling him in for a deep kiss.
>"Mmm~"
>He moans softly into your mouth as you press your tongue against his.
>After a little while, you pull back with a smirk, grabbing and slinging the blushing unicorn over your back as you trot out of the bathroom.

>A quick flight later...
>"I see them, over there."
>Ivory points down at the street, near the entrance to the apartment.
>Patches is talking about something with them.

>What do?
>>
>>33066912
Seems like we're a little late after all, hope they don't mind too much.
Drop down and land right next to them.
Sorry we're late, you weren't waiting to long were you? Ready to go?
>>
>>33066912
This >>33066928
>>
>>33066928 >>33066945

"Seems like we're a little late after all, hope they don't mind too much."
>"Eh, we probably weren't that late. Looks like they haven't been waiting long."
>Dropping down and landing next to them, you say.
"Sorry we were late, you weren't waiting too long, were you?"
>"Nah, we just came out not too long ago."
>Mom says, giving you a quick hug.
"We ready to go then?"
>"Yeah, where are we going?"
>Patches asks.

>What do?
>>
>>33066952
Down a few blocks give or take, it's closer to the edge of the city near the industrial district. Now come on we have a ways to go, I'll carry Ivory and we can get there pretty quick.
Take off again and start flying to it.
>>
>>33066952
Can we skip?
>>
>>33066974
To when?
>>
>>33066974
Why?
>>
>>33067005
I don't know. How about to when we're proposing to Ivory? Or a little bit before it.
>>
>>33066960 >>33066974
>>33067005 >>33067008
>>33067009

"Down a few blocks, give or take, it's closer to the edge of the city near the industrial district."
>"Oh, you have a place in mind?"
"Yup, come on, we have a ways to go, I'll carry Ivory and we can get there pretty quick."
>You all take off into the sky, chatting on the flight there.
>In the midst of your flight, dadbird asks slightly awkwardly.
>"I've been meaning to ask, so what sort of stuff do you... like doing? Hobbies and whatnot. I could ask your mom, but it's better to just ask you directly."
>"...She didn't tell and told you to talk to her instead, did she?"
>Ivory grumbles.
>"Yeah... pretty much."

>What do?
>Skip time? To the day where you finally decide to propose to Ivory? Start at what time? How well have you planned everything out for that day?
>>
>>33067010
Well, I like to go out. Parties, drinking, dancing, games, stuff like that. But my hobby is a little different, I take photos most of them of handsome stallions, oh that reminds me I'll have to get one of you later.

I'm kinda on the fence about skipping, but if we're going to then we should have planned very well the proposal but sort of forgot parts of it since we're nervous.
>>
>>33067010
Lead them to the place while carrying Ivory.

Skip to the day when we're going to propose to Ivory. It's not planned at all we're just winging it.

>>33067008
To speed things up a bit. I am enjoying this but I also want to get to it.
>>
>>33067010
Oh mom. I like the obvious lewd things like mom does. Obviously, I love taking photos of anything memorable. I like to kick back and relax for a drink.
We should plan an appropriate proposal. Not rush it.
>>
>>33067025 >>33067043 >>33067073

"Oh, mom. Heh, I like the obvious lewd things like mom does."
>"As if that wasn't obvious enough."
>Ivory adds unhelpfully.
"And obviously, I love taking photos of anything memorable. And of course, photos of good looking ponies, usually handsome stallions. That reminds me, I'll have to get one of you later."
>"Heh, make sure to catch my good side."
"No problem!"
>"We might as well take a photo of us all with one of the more notable buildings in the background. It'll be like a... family photo?"
>Ivory suggests.
"Aside from that, I guess my interests involve going outside. Parties, drinking, dancing, games, stuff like that. Kicking back and relaxing is kinda important, or I'll go crazy from the stress of working all the time, heh."
>"Huh, that wasn't exactly what I expected. Hmm, thanks for telling me."
>"She sure doesn't act like that, with how often she seems to rush into things. What about you? You're no longer working, correct? How's... everything?"
>"It's simple. Kinda boring at times, if......"
>The rest of the day goes by like a breeze, and before you know it, it's night and you're heading back with Ivory.
>.........

>Sometime in the future...
>You're wide awake in bed, in Ivory's room.
>Ivory's still asleep beside you.
>Oop, he just nuzzled your neck.
>For once, you're awake before him.
>You'll do something lewd to wake him up, but you're trying to remember your plan for the rest of the day.
>Today's the day!
>You've told yourself this countless times already, but today, you're going to pop the question!
>You have a plan! Kinda, sorta, uh....
>There was...
>Heck, the day hasn't even started and you're already getting nerves and forgetting the plan.
>The sun hasn't even risen up yet.
>Hmm...

>What do?
>What do you have planned for today?
>How are you planning for the rest of the day to go?
>Made any reservations for this plan of yours?
>>
>>
>>33067133
Get up and shower, preening and brushing our mane, tail, and coat, very thoroughly.

We made reservations at the most romantic and expensive place that we could afford. The plan was to go out for a fun activity like the arcade have a good time then go to our reservation, have a good time not drinking too much despite how nervous we are then take Ivory up onto a cloud under the moonlight the propose.

Be nervous.
The plan is going to work, ... right? Nothing is going to go wrong and it will all work perfectly!
>>
>>33068904

>You should get ready for the day.
>Think about it in the shower, yes.
>Slowly getting up and out of bed without waking Ivory, you quietly trot into his bathroom for a shower.
>...You've made reservations at the most romantic and expensive place that you can afford.
>A bit costly, but still affordable by your standards.
>Ivory will appreciate it, no doubt.
>So... you're supposed to go out for a fun activity... like the arcade? Yeah, that's it.
>Have a good time, then go to your reservation.
>Mustn't drink too much.
>Despite how nervous you are, how nervous you will be, heh.
>Don't want drunken you to ruin the surprise now.
>...
>Done with the shower and properly dried, you start preening your wings and brushing your mane, tail, and coat.
>Have be thorough, gotta look your best!
>After dinner, you have to take Ivory up onto a cloud and propose under the moonlight?
>You'll need to go grab the ring and keep it hidden until then.
>That's it, simple.
>......It'll work, right?
>What are the odds of something going wrong?
>Hmm, maybe don't entertain the thought and you'll be a-ok?
>Done with making yourself presentable, you should...

>What do?
>>
>>33067133
Get up and make breakfast for Ivory. Pancakes with ice-cream and honey. Eggs sunny side up and a small salad on the side.
>>
>>33069856
Do >>33069860
>>
>>33069856
Wake up Ivory.
Should it be lewdly or not? With our proposal being today that might not be the best idea, but then again it might be good to give him the best possible start to his day.
>>
>>33069860 >>33069864 >>33069899

>Trotting out of the bathroom, you spy Ivory tightly hugging a pillow on the bed.
>Heh, maybe he's a bit worn out from yesterday.
>You've used his kitchen before, maybe you'll make something nice for him.
>...Pancakes with ice-cream and honey!
>Plus eggs sunny side up and a small salad on the side!
>Quietly trotting out of his room, you make your way toward the kitchen downstairs.

>Huzzah, it doesn't take long for you to get everything ready.
>Now you just have to bring everything up to his room and you can eat it together?
>Placing everything on a tray and balancing it with your wings, you quickly head back up to his room before the ice-cream starts melting.
>Sneaking into his room, you see that he's still asleep.
>If you're going to wake him up, should you... do it lewdly?
>Might not be the best idea, with your proposal being today, right?
>Then again, it's the best possible start to his day...

>What do?
>Do something lewd to wake him up?
>Wake him up normally for breakfast and do something lewd during it?
>Anything?
>>
>>33069912
>Wake him up normally for breakfast and do something lewd during it?
This.
Wake Ivory up and give him his breakfast, as he's eating it duck our head down and start licking his sheath and balls determined to get our own breakfast from them.

Trot over and place the food down a little bit away from Ivory, put a hoof on his shoulder and gently shake him awake.
Ivory, it's time to get up. Your breakfast is ready and it'll get cold soon if you don't wake up.
>>
>>33069912
Wake Ivory up in a sing song voice. Rub his flanks a little.
>>
>>33069969 >>33070041

>Trotting over and placing the food down on the end table nearby, you put a hoof on Ivory's shoulder, gently shaking him awake.
"Ivory, it's time to get up, your breakfast is ready and it'll get cold soon if you don't wake up."
>You say in a sing-song voice.
>Wearily opening his eyes, your coltfriend turns his head to see you, mumbling.
>"Mm... breakfast?"
"Yep, I made breakfast for you."
>You say, moving your hooves down to rub at his flanks a little.
>"Morning, Grace... ah..."
>He yawns, pulling himself up in a sitting position, grabbing onto your hooves that was sensually rubbing his rump.
>Pulling you by your hooves onto the bed into a hug, he gets a good look at you, saying with a smile.
>"I see you've properly groomed yourself for once."
>Turning his gaze to the tray of breakfast nearby, he adds.
>"What's the occasion?"

>What do?
>>
>>33070063
Freeze for a moment before continuing.
... Uh, nothing? I just wanted to try out a new look. Or maybe I'm a little jealous of all the looks you get from stallions, so I'm prettying myself up to show you up for once.
But no, we're going out today and I wanted to look good. Now hurry up before the pancakes and eggs get cold and the ice-cream gets hot.
>>
>>33070096

>Freezing for a moment, you look to him and say.
"...Uh, nothing? I just wanted to try out a new look. Or maybe I'm a little jealous of all the looks you get from stallions, so I'm prettying myself up to show you up for once."
>You tease, sticking your tongue out at him.
>Scrunching at that, he says with an eye roll.
>"Yeah right, I doubt I get looks from ponies that often in the first place."
"Ha, you should pay more attention to other ponies around you when we go outside. But no, we're going out today, and I wanted to look good. Now hurry up before the pancakes and eggs get cold and the ice-cream gets hot."
>Letting you go, he levitates the tray of food over to him, chuckling as he takes a closer look at the food.
>"Wow, pretty fancy."
"Heh, I don't often get to use your kitchen, hope it turned out good."
>"I'm sure it'll be great. Have you ate yet? It's not all for me, right?"
>He asks, starting to eat.

>What do?
>>
>>33070130
...Yes? Okay, fine, I haven't actually ate. I was too busy trying to give you a good morning breakfast.
>>
>>33070130
It is all for you, but I do have an idea for what I can have for breakfast~
>>
>>33070159 >>33070173

"...Yes? Okay, fine, I haven't actually ate. I was too busy trying to give you a good morning breakfast."
>"Heh, we can share then."
>Swallowing a bite of pancakes, he smiles at you.
"Hmm, nah, it's all for you, but I do have an idea on what I can have for breakfast~"
>You grin at him, ducking your head down between his hind legs.
>"Gra-ah! O-oh~"
>He gasps as you immediately start licking his sheath and balls, determined to get your own breakfast from them.
>As his stallionhood quickly pokes out from his sheath, you hear him moaning through a mouthful of food.
>"Mm~ Grace, I don't think that counts as br-ngh... breakfast. Come on, we'll share breakfast first then have some fun~"

>What do?
>>
>>33070227
Hmm... Tempting but I'm going to say no to that, save me a pancake though.
Take the tip of his cock into our mouth and start swirling our tongue around grinding it against the underside of his not yet swollen flare.
>>
>>33070227
That depends. Do you really want me to stop? I will if you want me to.
>>
>>33070276 >>33070340

"Hmm... Tempting, but I'm going to say no to that, save me a pancake though."
>You say, stroking his stallionhood with a wing.
>"You seriously expect me to be able to properly eat while you're sucking me off?"
>Ivory grumbles as you aim his cock at your muzzle with your wings.
"I will stop if you really want me too, do you?"
>"Er... not really, this is new, and nice."
>Taking the tip of his cock into your mouth, you start swirling your tongue around, grinding it against the underside of his not yet swollen flare.
>You hear your coltfriend letting out soft groans as your tongue grinds against his most sensitive areas.
>Feeling him getting harder, you hear him saying through soft moans.
>Ngh~ The food you made is pretty good, heh, never though I'll end up eating breakfast in bed while getting sucked off by my marefriend. Ah..."

>What do?
>>
>>33070348
Bob our head down and start slathering his cock with our saliva, pull off of his stallionhood with a pop and bring our hoof up to start rubbing up and down his shaft.
You didn't seem to think you'd get a marefriend so that's not a big surprise. Just tell me when you're about to cum and keep that pancake ready.
Take his cock back into out mouth sucking on it gently as we slowly take more and more of little Ivory past our lips, move our hoof back and squeeze his palls lightly.
>>
>>33070392

>Bobbing your head up and down, you start slathering his cock with your saliva.
>Pulling off of his stallionhood with a pop, you bring a hoof up, using it to rub his shaft.
>Hoof slowly rubbing up and down on his shaft, you say teasingly.
"You didn't seem to think you'd get a marefriend, so that's not a big surprise."
>"Heh, I doubt most ponies would ever think something like this would happen to them."
"Just tell me when you're about to cum and keep that pancake ready~"
>"That doesn't-mm..."
>He moans as you take his cock back into your mouth, sucking on it gently as you slowly take more and more of little Ivory past your lips.
>"I don't think what I think you're planning is hygienic."
>The unicorn mumbles through a mouthful of food as you move your hoof back to lightly squeeze his balls.

>What do?
>>
>>33070450
Pause as we giggle a little, slide our unused hoof down almost unconsciously and start rubbing our dampening marehood. Slowly push ourselves down on Ivory's member taking it inch by inch, swallow around it as it enters our throat.
Take him until our snout is pressed firmly up against his crotch then start rapidly bobbing our head back and forth.
>>
>>33070450
Spank his flanks with our wings.
>>
>>33070487 >>33070503

>Pausing as you giggle a little, you slide your unused hoof down almost unconsciously, using it to start rubbing your dampening marehood.
>Slowly pushing yourself down on Ivory's member, taking it inch by inch, you swallow around it as it enters your throat.
>As you swallow, you hear Ivory letting out a pleasured gasp, shivering at the feeling as his cock throbs in your maw.
>Keeping on taking more of him into you, you use your wings to strike at his rump, spanking the area around his cutie mark.
>"A-ah~ Grace~ oh~"
>He moans, shaking as he throws his head back.
>Finding your snout firmly pressed up against his crotch, you begin rapidly bobbing your head back and forth, not stopping the spanking you're giving him.
>Grunting loudly, you hear him setting the tray of food down nearby, panting rapidly as his hoof strokes your mane.

>What do?
>>
>>33070523
Spank him a little extra hard then look around for the plate of food and point at it then continue bobbing our head.
>>
>>33070523
Slow down a little and flick our ears towards the noise, then speed right back up going as fast as we can keeping an ear out for any sigh that Ivory is about to blow. Let out a small moan around his cock as our own hoof works a little harder against our nethers.
>>
>>33070528 >>33070547

>Slowing down a little, you flick your ears towards the noise.
>Spanking him a little extra hard, you point a wing at it, squinting up at him while keeping his cock in your mouth.
>"What? It's a bit hard to keep eating with how intense it was."
>He says with a blush.
>You narrow your eyes at him, giving him another spank.
>"Ow! F-Fine, I'll keep holding it, don't blame me if it falls on you."
>He pouts, ruffling your mane as he levitates the tray over to him.
>Satisfied, you speed right back up, going as fast as you can.
>"Ah~"
>He lets out a pleasured sigh, throbbing hard in your maw.
>Keeping an ear out for any sign that he's about to blow, you let out a small moan around his cock as your on hoof works a little harder against your nethers.
>"W-want me to help a little with that?"
>You hear Ivory asking, as magic prods at your marehood, working with your hoof.

>What do?
>>
>>33070570
Pull off of his cock and shake our head, rub our hoof up and down his shaft sliding the crook of our hoof over his slicked flesh as fast as we can.
Nah, this is just a quicky. Heh, your stamina certainly has improved a lot since we started dating, but come on I'm really working up an appetite here.
>>
>>33070603

>Pulling off of his cock, you shake your head, panting slightly.
"Nah, this is just a quicky. Heh, your stamina certainly has improved a lot since we started dating, but come on I'm really working up an appetite here."
>You say while rubbing your hoof up and down his shaft, sliding the crook of your hoof over his slicked flesh as fast as you can.
>"Psh, it hasn't been that long, but thanks, I guess? I'm already kinda close, to be honest, ah... yes~"
>He groans out, shutting his eyes.
>Rubbing against his shaft, you feel it throbbing heavily against your hoof.

>What do?
>>
>>33070646
Mmm~ Good. Hoof over that pancake then.
Pull our hoof away from our marehood and hold it out to for a pancake, if we get one position it right in front the tip of Ivorry's cock. Keep our hoof working Ivory's shaft as one of our wings go down to his balls gently cupping then squeezing them while our other wing gives his flank a good spank.
>>
>>33070646
Take Ivory's cock back into our mouth and suck hard while licking his cum slit.
>>
>>33070679 >>33070711

"Mmm~ Good. Hoof over that pancake then."
>Pulling your hoof away from your marehood, you hold it out for a pancake.
>"Ah... you're seriously doing this?"
>He sighs, levitating a pancake over to your hoof.
"Yup!"
>You smirk up at him, positioning it right in front of the tip of his cock.
>Keeping your other hoof working on his shaft, you direct one of your wings to go down to his balls, gently cupping then squeezing them.
>At the same time, your other wing gives his rump a good spank, prompting him to groan out of pain and pleasure.
>"Ngh~ Close..."
>Diving down towards his cock, you take the tip of it into your mouth, sucking hard while licking at his cum slit.
>"Grace~ Aaaah!"
>You hear him moaning as you feel his member shooting out a thick rope of cum into your mouth.
>Quickly pulling away with a pop, you keep on working your hoof on his shaft, watching as it starts spurting out more ropes of cum, landing it all over the pancake you're holding out.
>Savouring the taste of his semen, you turn your gaze up at him, seeing his face scrunching up in pleasure, gritting his teeth and groaning loudly with each shot.
>Eventually, he stops cumming, panting loudly as he falls backward onto the bed.
>The tray of food floats down onto the bed beside you two.
>To your surprise, he actually did finish eating everything you cooked up for him.

>What do?
>>
>>33070745
Swallow the cum in our mouth down loudly, then move over until we're next to his head. Smile down at him then admire our messy pancake.
Don't fall asleep on me, I just woke you up. Thank you for the meal though, it looks delicious I'm tempted to keep it all to myself but you helped make it so if you want we can share~
Take a big bite out of the messy pancake and let out a delighted moan as if it's the best thing we've ever tasted even if it's not, especially if it's not.
>>
>>33070745
Damn. I probably need to clean up again now.
>>
>>33070774 >>33070790

>Swallowing the cum in your mouth down loudly, you let out a groan.
"Ngh, damn. I probably need to clean up again now."
>"Heh, thanks, Grace. It won't take long to clean up."
>He says with a yawn.
>Crawling over until you're next to his head, you smile down at him, turning your gaze down to the messy pancake.
"Don't fall asleep on me now, I just woke you up. Thank you for the meal though, it looks delicious."
>Rolling his eyes at you, he says.
>"Sure it does."
"I'm tempted to keep it all to myself, but you helped make it, so if you want, we can share~"
>You grin down at him, taking a big bite out of the messy pancake.
>"...Er..."
>Ivory blushes intently as you bite into pancake.
>Not the weirdest thing you've put in your mouth by far.
"Mm~"
>You let out a delighted moan as if it's the best thing you've ever tasted.
>Seeming morbidly curious, Ivory wraps his hooves around your barrel, muttering.
>"Riiight, let's just get ready for the day and we'll go back down to get you some actual food."
>Planting a kiss on your chest, you hear him quietly saying.
>"We aren't in any hurry, are we? You haven't got off yet, why don't you let me repay the favour~?"

>What do?
>Go into the shower and clean up together? Maybe have some more fun while you're at it?
>Talk a bit about what you want to do today?
>Anything?

>>
>>33070855
I don't know what you're talking about, this is a real breakfast. It's full of protein to build muscles.
You don't really need to repay me not that I'd say no, but tell me if you have any ideas if you're going to insist on this we should do it either in the shower or before it.
Now, 'actual' food or shower first?
Take another bite of the pancake and swallowing it down with another moan. Pick him up and start to fly Ivory to the shower with the remains of the messy pancake in hoof if he says shower, if he say food fly him downstairs to the kitchen messy pancake in hoof still.

[Thanks for running, it was fun./]
>>
>>33070855
Tell Ivory a bit about our plans and see what he thinks of them.
>>
>>33071056 >>33072419

"I don't know what you're talking about, this 'is' a real breakfast! It's full of protein to build muscles!"
>He snorts, lips curling upward in a small smile.
"Heh, and you don't really 'have' to repay me, not that I'd say no."
>"You saying no to something like that is the day tartarus freezes over."
>The unicorn rolls his eyes.
"But tell me if you have any ideas if you're going to insist on this, we should do it either in the shower or before it."
>"Duh, obviously."
"Now, 'actual' food or shower first?"
>You say, taking another bite out of the pancake and swallowing it down with another moan.
>Blushing slightly, Ivory says.
>"...I was thinking shower, but-ah!"
>He clings onto you as you lift him into the air with you, flying him to the shower, still holding the remains of the messy pancake in your hoof.
"So I was thinking of doing something fun and relaxing with you for today, like maybe going to the arcade for a few hours? What do you think?"
>You ask, setting him down in the bathroom floor.
>"I think, that you should finish eating that. If you're actually going to eat all of it, that is."
>He mumbles, staring at what's left of the pancake.
>With a shake of his head, he looks to you and says.
>"Anyway, uh, what? Arcade? Sure. I don't mind. Sounds like you have a plan for once, heh, what's next after the arcade? We do have the entire day to ourselves~"
>Your coltfriend shoots you a small smile, using his hindhooves to brush against the area around your marehood.

>What do?
>>
>>33073756
Pop the last of the messy pancake in our mouth and swallow it down loudly, then look at Ivory out of the corner of our eye and begins slowly running our tongue over our hoof picking up any crumbs or seed that was left behind on it.
Hmm... I planned on spending a lot of time at the arcade but after we're done there maybe a walk through the park? At the end of the day there is a restaurant I wanted to go to with you.
Turn on the shower and flick our tail at Ivory.
>>
>>33073792

>You pop the last of the messy pancake into your mouth, swallowing it down loudly.
"Mm~"
>Maintaining eye contact with Ivory, you start running your tongue over your hoof, picking up any crumbs or seed that was left behind on it.
>"...I don't know whether to be grossed out or aroused by this."
>He stares up at you blankly.
>Turning away from him, you turning on the shower while flicking your tail at Ivory.
"Heh, so... hmm... I planned on spending a lot of time at the arcade, but after we're done there, maybe we can go for a walk through the park? At the end of the day, there's a restaurant I wanted to go to with you."
>He gets up, hoof trailing around your teats, saying.
>"Eh, maybe. We'll see when the time comes. Heh, and what sort of restaurant is it?"
"You'll see."
>You say teasingly, feeling him resting his face against your rump.
>"A secret, huh? Heh, so what's happening in your old house now? We've fixed it all up, only need to refurnish now... think you're going to move back inside? Gosh, it took way longer than I thought it would to fix the place up."
"Fixing a house is easier said than done."
>"Yeah, true. How's Patches nowadays anyway? I haven't got the chance to hang out with him ever since I came back."
>Right, he was out of town for a while, and only came back a few days ago.
>...You would've went with him if you didn't have a job to do.

>What do?
>>
>>33073912
Let out a sigh and nod.
I probably would have, any idea where he went? You're not going to let it go unless I quit are you? Will it make you happy if I go get work somewhere else?
>>
>>33073940
?
>>
>>33073912
Patches left town to do... something. He barely came back a couple of days ago. I wish I knew why he left though.
>>
>>33073993
I'll admit I read it a little wrong. My bad.
>>
>>33073912
Let out a sigh and nod.
I probably would have, Patches is doing fine and he's been keeping himself out of trouble well, as far as I know anyway. How have things been going with your parents?

>>33073993
Fixed, is this better?

Ignore >>33073940 (Me)
>>
>>33073940 >>33073993
>>33074014 >>33074018
>>33074030

>Letting out a sigh and a nod, you mutter.
"I probably would have..."
>"Would have what?"
>Ivory asks in a confused tone.
"Hmm? Nothing, Patches is doing fine and he's been keeping himself out of trouble. Well, as far as I know anyway, he did left town to do something for a few days too."
>Ah, standing under the shower with your wings spread is always relaxing.
>"He did too? What for?"
"No idea, I kinda forgot to ask."
>Note to self, ask Patches about that when you see him back at home again.
>"Heh, happens to the best of us. So it was just you until I came back?"
"Nah, he came back a while ago before you did, but yeah, it was pretty boring without any of you guys around."
>"Aw, at least it wasn't stressful?"
>You feel him teasingly prodding at your marehood with a hoof.
"How have things been going with your parents?"
>"Uh... fine? I guess? Yeah, we've been doing fine. They've been pretty supportive of the whole... blood sucking pony thing, that hasn't stopped. So... you never answered me, you going to move to your old home once we're done with it?"

>What do?
>>
>>33074080
That depends, you going to give up living in the lap of luxury to live with me? Honestly though I have been thinking about it, I don't think I'm quite ready to move into my parents old room but I might move back into my old room, to try it out at least and see how it feels to be back there.
Let him play with our body as he sees fit, shift our hind legs a little farther apart then flick him with our tail again.
>>
>>33074103

"That depends, you going to give up living in the lap of luxury to live with me?"
>You let him play with your body as he sees fit, shifting your hind legs a little farther apart as you feel him prodding at your marehood.
>"Hmm... for you, I'll do anything~"
>Ivory dramatically exclaims, before chuckling and saying.
>"Heh, we've been kinda living at each other's places, haven't we? One day we're sleeping here, the next we're sleeping at your place..."
>Flicking at him with your tail again as you feel him spreading you slightly, you say.
"Honestly though, I have been thinking about it."
>"And?"
>You hear him asking, followed by a pleasurable sensation of a tongue rubbing against your marehood.
"...I don't think I'm quite ready to move into my parent's old room, but I might move back into my old room, to try it out, at least."
>"Ah, it makes sense to move back into your room. It's yours, after all."
>You feel another slow, almost sensual lick on your marehood.
>"And Patches will be moving into the guest room? Hmm, if you're moving there, you're going to bring everything from your apartment there too, that's a lot of lifting..."
>He hums, hooves rubbing and playing with your teats.
"Might, that's the keyword. Maybe I'll move back for a week or two, and let Patches stay home. Just to try it out, and see how it feels to be living back there."
>"Ah, just let me know if I can help with anything. Heh, so once we got some proper breakfast in you, are we going straight to the nearest arcade? Or do you wanna just relax around here?"
>He asks, hooves rubbing and massaging your rump, giving your marehood a few more slow licks.
>...Guess there are things you can do in this giant house of his, heh, even now, you've never been to every corner of this place.
>Wonder how much does maintenance for a place this big costs?
>Ah... Ivory's pressing his tongue into you in a slow thrusting motion...

>What do?
>>
>>33074165
A-ah... I guess we could wander around h-here for a bit, there's no harm in it. Might even find some interesting h-hidden spots while we explore.
Lift our tail up and flick it out of the way, lowering our front half a little push up our rump a little higher as we let out a low groan of pleasure.
>>
>>33074204

"A-ah... I guess we could wander around h-here for a bit, there's no harm in it. Might even find some interesting h-hidden spots while we explore."
>Letting out a low groan of pleasure, you lift your tail up, flicking it out of the way.
>As you lower your front half a little, pushing your rump up a little higher, you feel him pulling back, using a hoof to rub at your marehood while saying.
>"Eh, maybe? Heh, I kinda missed this. You smell really pleasant, you know. Mm~"
>He lets out a moan, licking up your fluids enthusiastically.
>Stopping briefly and trailing his hooves around your marehood teasingly, he asks.
>"So, did anything interesting happen recently? Especially while I was gone?"

>What do?
>>
>>33074251
Bite our cheek a little then in joking voice say.
You're becoming such a tease, I'd be proud if I wasn't on the receiving end of it. Fine if you must know I managed to get a few new photos you could look at and I might have gotten my hooves on a bit and bridle, bit, and reins, along with some blinders as well. Other then that though I found a old calendar while I was going though my stuff and I hung it up, oh! And I finally got word back on that story in canterlot, you know the one with all the wirdo's in robes?
Now... Can you keep going?
Wave our flanks back and forth a little.
>>
>>33074300

>Biting your cheek a little, you say in a joking voice.
"You're becoming such a tease, I'd be proud if I wasn't on the receiving end of it."
>"Aw, thanks. I learned from the best, after all~"
>You feel his hoof grazing against your marehood for the briefest of moments.
"Hmph, fine, if you must know, I managed to get a few new photos you could look at."
>"Ooo."
"Aaand I might have gotten my hooves on a bit and bridle... along with some blinders as well. Think you'll like the reins."
>"Heh, did you now? Sounds exciting, are you planning on putting them on me?"
"Maybe, you naughty colt~ Other than that though, I found an old calendar while I was going through my stuff and I hung it up, oh! And I finally got word back on that story in Canterlot, you know the one with all the weirdos in robes?"
>"Ah, I remember."
"Now... Can you keep going?"
>You wave your hindquarters back and forth seductively in front of his face.
>"Hehe, only because you asked so nicely."
>He plants a kiss on your marehood, grinding his muzzle against it as his tongue starts thrusting back into you.
>"Mm~"
>Your coltfriend moans, sloppily licking and thrusting his tongue into your marehood as his hooves moves aside to massage your rump.
>A sudden surge of pleasure causes you to shiver as he presses against your clit, licking at it sensually.
>His loud moaning sends vibrations into your marehood, or maybe it's his magic at work.
>Lowering your head and pressing your rump back, you spare a glance back at him, seeing his hooves on your rump, muzzle buried into your nethers as his magic surrounds his erect stallionhood.

>What do?
>>
>>33074352
Nnrg! Hard already? You're such a pervert, sticking your snout under a mares tail while he's showering, how deplorable.
Start to pant a little our lips quivering until we bite down on our lower one a little. Lower our front half down until our chest is on the floor then reach our fore hooves back and grab either one of our cheeks spreading them apart a little more.
>>
>>33074380

>Starting to pant a little, you feel your lips quivering as pleasure racks your body.
"Nnrg! Hard already? You're such a pervert, sticking your snout under a mare's tail while he's showering, how deplorable."
>You feel him speeding up with his tongue's thrusting, wiggling and pressing against your inner walls.
>Lowering your front half even further down until your chest is on the floor, you reach your forehooves back, grabbing either side of your rump and spreading them apart a little more.
>"Mff~"
>He pulls away, panting loudly in deep breaths.
>His hoof furiously rubbing at your marehood, you hear him saying.
>"Heh, I'm the pervert? So says the mare bending over and lifting her tail for me."

>What do?
>Ask him to do certain things?
>Turn things around on him?
>>
>>33074402
Let out a long shuddering moan.
A-ah! S-screw it. I'll show you how much of a pervert I can really be, but I think you'll need to be twice the stallion you are now to handle it.
Push ourselves backwards and knock him over onto his back with our rump after checking quickly that he won't bash his head in on something on the way down, Sit on his chest and star fondling his cock between bother our fore hooves.
>>
>>33074428

>Letting out a long, shuddering moan, you force out.
"A-ah! S-screw it. I'll show you how much of a pervert I can really be, but I think you'll need to be twice the stallion you are now to handle it."
>Flicking your wet mane aside from your vision, you check to make sure there's enough room behind him.
>"Aw, I'm a big colt, I'm sure I can handle whatever you throw at me~"
>Pushing yourself backwards, knocking him over onto his back with your rump, you hear him saying.
>"Whoa, somepony's getting aggressive. Ah~"
>He gasps, soaked tail swishing about on the floor as you lower your rump down on his chest.
>As your hooves starts to fondle his cock, his hind legs twitches he lets out a loud moan, voice blending in with the splashing noises of the shower.
>As you toy with his cock, trapping it in between your forehooves, you feel his hooves on your rump, slowly rubbing it as his magic presses on your clit.

>What do?
>Get him to cast something?
>>
>>33074447
Cry out as he presses on our clit, after we stop shuddering start grinding our soaked marehood up against his chest. Duck down and quickly start running our tongue up and down his cock tasting and slurping and drops of pre we can find in an almost desperate fashion.
I wasn't being facetious I meant that literally, double up and while you're at it put me in the most powerful heat you can muster.
>>
>>33074475

>Shuddering in pleasure, you cry out loudly as he presses on your clit.
"Ngh! Ah~"
>As your shuddering finally subsides, you start grinding your soaked marehood up and down against his chest.
>At the same time, you duck your head down, diving straight onto his cock and start running your tongue up and down it.
>Tasting and slurping at his cock, you lick up drops of pre you can find leaking from the tip in an almost desperate fashion.
>Wings spread fully, they flutter about uncontrollably, causing loose feathers to fall out onto the shower floor.
>Taking a moment to talk, you say while stroking his cock with your hooves.
"I wasn't being facetious, I meant that literally."
>"Ah... I... I can tell."
>He groans in pleasure, using his magic to thrust into your marehood as you grind against his chest.
>Ah... it feels amazing...
"Double up, and while you're at it, put me in the most powerful heat you can muster."
>"A-are yo-"
"I'm sure! Do it!"
>"A-alright..."
>You suddenly feel a powerful heat in your nethers, unlike the likes you've went through in the past.
>Your body feels hot...
>The grinding sensation on your marehood suddenly feels more intense.

>What do?
>>
>>33074516
Oh Celestia!
Let out a silent scream of pleasure as the heat kicks in, wiggle backwards sliding our marehood all the way up his chest then lift our rump up a little then drop our swollen nethers onto his snout grinding against it with a deep need. Bury our own snout in his balls trying to breath in his scent before the water can wash it all away taking in the smell of sex to jump start our heat a little.
D-do you still have enough magic left to make a clone? Because that's what I was eluding to before.
>>
>>33074580

"Oh Celestia!"
>Mouth hanging open, overwhelmed by the pleasurable sensations, you let out a silent scream as the heat kicks in.
>Wiggling backwards, sliding your marehood all the way up his chest, you lift your rump up a little.
>Dropping your swollen nethers down onto his snout, you grind against his snout with a deep neet, quickly feeling his tongue working on your leaking marehood.
>Burying your own snout in his balls, you try to breath in his scent before the water can wash it all away.
>Taking in the smell of sex to jump start your heat a little, you force out the words.
"D-do you still have enough magic left to make a clone? Because that's what I was eluding to before."
>"Mm!"
>You hear him moaning an affirmative into your marehood, no doubt casting the spell right now.
>Suddenly, you feel an extra pair of hooves on your back, gently caressing your wings.
>A glance back shows Ivory grinning at you, already fully erect and ready for what's about to come.
>Wew, guess all that practice of casting magic during sex really helped him get better.
>He leans in and kisses you on your lips, while the original Ivory kisses and thrusts his tongue into your other lips.

>What do?
>Order him to do something specific?
>>
>>33074625
D-do whatever you want, I have an idea I need you for in a bit but right now you have free reign!
Flag our tail and continue grinding into Ivory while waving our flanks at the new one. Take both of Ivory's balls into our mouth and start sucking on them slathering them in our spit whirling our tongue around them and lapping at them from every angle. Start rubbing Ivory's cock between our fore hooves again.
>>
>>33074678

>As the kiss is broken, he keeps his forehead pressed against yours, whispering.
>"What do you want me to do, hmm?"
"D-do whatever you want, I have an idea I need you for in a bit but right now you have free reign!"
>Flagging your tail, you continue grinding into Ivory while waving your flanks at the new one.
>"Whatever I want, hmm~"
>Ivory grins, trotting back to your rump, taking a seat and watching himself eating you out.
>Horn lightening up, you suddenly feel magic making a circling motion around your tailhole.
>At the same time, you feel a Ivory's hooves curling around your hind legs, pulling you towards his muzzle as his hooves rubs at your teats.
>Turning your attention back to the cock right in front of you, you lean in and take both of his balls into your mouth.
>Sucking on Ivory's sack, you slather them in your spit, whirling your tongue around them and lapping at them from every angle.
>Hooves starting to rub Ivory's cock, sandwiching it in between them, you feel it throb and twitch.
>You feel another set of hooves wandering around your rump, pulling them apart briefly every now and then.

>What do?
>>
>>33074772
Moan around his balls then pull away from them letting them slip from our mouth.
Nrgh! Not you too! I should have know you were going too tease me you're just as perverted as Ivory is.
Wrap our fore hooves around Ivory's thighs and hold onto him tight, open our mouth wide and take the tip of his cock into our maw, slam our head down quickly and take him all the way to the base and start bobbing our head up and down as quickly as we can as our wings start to flare out.
>>
>>33074833

>Moaning around his balls, pull away from them, letting them slip from your mouth.
"Nrgh! Not you too! I should've known you were going to tease me too! You're just as perverted as Ivory is."
>You say, wrapping your forehooves around Ivory's thighs and holding onto him tightly.
>Opening your mouth wide, you take the tip of his cock into your maw, slamming your head down quickly and taking him all the way to the base.
>"Mff!"
>You hear Ivory moaning into your marehood, teeth lightly grazing against your swollen nethers, tongue pressing and flicking your clit.
>A sudden loud smack from behind, followed by pain from your rump causes you to moan around his stallionhood.
>Ha, what did you expect? Of course I am, what are you gonna do about it, hmm~?"
>You feel his hoof rubbing against your rump, right on the area where he smacked you.
>As you start bobbing your head up and down as quickly as you can, wings flaring out, you feel his magic pushing against your tailhole, forcing it apart in shallow thrusts.
>"Just so you know, I'm pretty sure I won't last much longer if you keep that up."
>You hear Ivory saying behind, giving your tail a little yank.
>"Mm~ Mmf!"

>What do?
>>
>>33074889
Keep going for a little while until his words make it through the haze of pleasure and pain floating around in our head then quickly pull out of his cock and take a few deep breaths along with the occasional moan.
Y-yea you're right, can't let him blow yet. I guess it's time for the main event, I-I don't think I could wait much longer anyway. Come over here and front yourself.
Wait until he does still grinding our marehood against Ivory's snout in the meantime, after they're both in position slide forward and put ourselves right over their cocks. Slowly lowering our rump back down press our soaked flower against there stallionhoods and start slowly lower ourselves down impaling ourselves on them.
>>
>>33074943

>You keep going for a little while, his words not really registering yet.
>As what Ivory just said finally makes it through the haze of pleasure and pain floating around in your head, you quickly pull out of his cock.
>Taking a few deep breaths along with the occasional moan, you say with a strained voice.
"Y-yea, you're right, can't let him blow yet. I guess it's time for the main event, I-I don't think I could wait much longer anyway."
>"Hehe, and what's the main event?"
>Ivory asks, giving your rump a little kiss.
"Come over and frot with yourself."
>You say, still grinding your marehood against Ivory's snout as you raise yourself up a little while looking back at him.
>"With pleasure."
>He grins, trotting over to your front.
>Planting his hooves on his double's rump, he uses his magic to align his stallionhood.
>Seeing him thrusting his stallionhood, grinding against his double's throbbing cock, you slide forward, hearing Ivory panting deeply behind you.
>Wrapping your hooves around the sitting Ivory in front of you, you start positioning yourself right over their cocks.
>"Oh, I see where you're going with this."
>He mumbles as you slowly lower your rump back down.
>Pressing your soaked flower against their stallionhoods, you feel the Ivory behind you grabbing onto your rump, helping you maintain balance.
>Slowly lowering yourself down, you impale yourself on them, feeling your marehood getting stretched wide apart.
>"Careful now, Grace... ah..."
>Ivory says, giving your neck a nuzzle.

>What do?
>>
Pausing here, thanks for participating and have a nice day!
>>
>>33074993
Be careful? Why? I need this.

Sit down fully. Put a hoof on our teats and see if we can feel a bulge.
>>
>>33074993
Slowly lower ourselves down onto their cocks taking them both all the way to the base letting out a loud cry of pleasure as they bottom out inside us. Then start to ride them, going slow at first but quickly building speed as our stretched walls clamp down on their members. Start panting again as yelps of pleasure escape our lips with each time they even do much as twitch inside us.
C-careful? D-don't worry I can handle this.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.