[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 135 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

If you haven't shipped and haven’t communicated, you’re officially a grinch! Communicate, Santas and Santees! Everyone else…
>GIT 'EM

It's 2024, the cheer train is finally slowing down. Share your gifts! Create content! If you haven't got your gift do worry post in the thread and contact Pony Claus.

>How’s this thing work?
Read the FAQ!
The short form:
Gifts are given Round Robin style (A gives to B gives to C who gives to A) while cards are exchanged traditionally (whomever you give a card to should send one back to you). You will be randomly assigned anons by email after the signups are over so please keep an eye out!

Schedule of events and deadlines:
The Past: Signups Occur. They're over now.
Now:
>Gift Assignments are officially FINISHED.
>Card Assignments are officially FINISHED.
>Grinch Rescue is IN PROGRESS
Grinch rescue requests will be posted in thread. Please email Pony Claus to volunteer.
CHECK YOUR EMAIL
CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER
SEND YOUR GIFT
If you haven’t sent already, let your Santee or Pony Claus know already!

FAQ here : https://fag.anonfilly.com/
Have thoughts/suggestions? The suggestion box is here: https://reeeeeee.anonfilly.com/

Latecomers
Latecomer signups ARE CLOSED. December 17th -20th was the suggested mailing period.

Coordinator email for comments/concerns/general inquiries: ponyclausmlp@gmail.com
Card Ambassador and assistant dragon supreme: thecardslut@gmail.com

>BUT IT’S ALMOST HEARTS AND HOOVES DAY!
Yeah, but no Secret Admirer so this'll have to do.

>PLEASE REMEMBER TO:
CTRL+F Your name and your assignment's ID to see if your Santa or Santee have posted already.
Mention your Santee by name so they know they're taken care of and they won't be grinched.
Make a post with your ID on so your Santa knows you're alive and they won't be ghosted!

>DO NOT DOX! Check your pics for sensitive information before posting!

Previous thread: >>40761256
>>
File: 1705577617317.png (2.86 MB, 1748x2480)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB PNG
Ganbatte to everyone still working on making somebody's winter more cheerful!

If you notice you haven't posted all of your gifts and cards yet, this is your chance!
>>
>>40808501
Alright this is the last thread if this shit drags on into March I swear to go
>>
first
>>
File: 1689701737827151.png (264 KB, 723x570)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>40808574
I want these fucking threads to go on forever my god its so goooooood nggggggggh
>>
>>40808574
I mean there’s no rule that says we have to drag everything out to the bump limit. If people post what they want to, we can always just let it fall off the bottom of the catalog in like a week.
>>
I still hope i'll find lunar harmony's card in my mailbox
>>
File: lyrawhisper.png (212 KB, 600x600)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>40809411
You can always email me or ask Pony Claus to have me run a check on your tracking number, just fyi
>>
File: Kiwi.jpg (251 KB, 634x959)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
I'm sorry to be posting these so late...
Kiwi! Thanks (you) for the cute Kiwi card! It was a blast getting to finally meet and hang out with (you) during Harmonycon!
>>
File: Holly Hype.jpg (99 KB, 640x480)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Holly Hype! Your pop up card is so cute! I really appreciate all the kind words, fren!
Thank (you) so much!
>>
File: Broccoli Time.jpg (98 KB, 640x593)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Broccoli Time! Thanks so much for your cute card/work of art! You're so talented and your work is lovely, fren!
Thank (you) so much!
>>
File: Piece of Cake.jpg (69 KB, 640x533)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Piece of Cake! Thanks so much for your card and goodies! The lewd shoe horn was a nice and creative touch to this years /ss/ shenanigans!
Mayor a cute!
Thank (you), fren!
>>
File: Sparkling Snow.jpg (79 KB, 624x640)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Sparkling Snow! Thank (you) for the cute rubber stamp card and kind words! I love your rubber stamp doing's so much! It's always great to see (you) in /ss/!
Thank (you)!
>>
File: Fluffy Feathers.jpg (274 KB, 1259x624)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
Fluffy Feathers! Thank (you) so much for the cute yearly card and button! I hope you're doing well out there en France!
Please be well, fren!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (160 KB, 634x714)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
Speed Limit! Thank (you) so much for the cute 3D mayor card and letter and lewd ornament! The 3D effect is so cool and really brings me back to simpler times. Cherry Berry also a cute and I love seeing her (and all ponies) smile with radiant snowpitties on display!
Thank (you) so much, fren!
>>
File: LoonTime Breezarmony.jpg (90 KB, 637x640)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Noontime Breeze and Lunar Harmony! Thanks so much for the cutie card and Upsettii Spaghetti pin! She a heckin' cute! It was great getting to poniponi with (you) both at Harmonycon! Take care, frens!
I have a few more to post (Marshmallow Fireside, Happy Heartsong, Carol Kareoke, and Heavy Halbard) but will have to do so after work. I really appreciate all of (you)! Thanks for all the smiles during the horsie holidays!
>>
>>40808512
Do it, make Derpy proud!
>>
File: 1640201874076.png (1.04 MB, 4512x4352)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
You all DID make sure to get your santee something for Hearts and Hooves Day, right? Surely you guys wouldn't abandon them just because Hearth's Warming is over...
>>
Any news, Santa? Still got nothing...
>>
>>40809551
CardSlut, you have no idea how happy this post just made me! You are very welcome, super glad that you liked it!
>>
>>40807698
>one of them is from someone who has not posted in these threads almost at all
Bros, why would he do that to us?
>>
File: numver.png (58 KB, 290x290)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>40810281
>>
Hey there Santee! You haven't posted, so I figure you probably won't. I still wanted to wish you a merry horsemas and explain the gift a little bit though so I hope that's okay! I hope you like the shitposting baby book - I literally bought a printer for that. The main daki was a commission from the artist you were mentioning, but he specifically wanted to avoid drawing the suit - hope that's okay! You have two of only three of that daki that exist in the world (as I kept one for myself). The AJ pillowcase I bought from Bronycon 2018 and as far as I know it can no longer be purchased. I got some good sleeps out of it so I hope you get the same! The other Keychain and such I hope you enjoy as well as I believe they're out of print too. Enjoy that stuff and let it fill your heart! You're a wonderful Anon and I know you have good things ahead of you! <3
>>
>>40810311
Post photos if you have them so that at least we can appreciate your effort, Anon. Sorry that you got ghosted.
>>
File: MY_EYES.jpg (771 KB, 2867x3072)
771 KB
771 KB JPG
Heya Speed Limit! Sorry for the late posting - I've been at HarmonyCon and have only just received your card.
...which is amazing! The 3D glasses is such a cool effect, and the red/blue is something you really don't see anymore. I'm going to try and watch a 3D movie with these now.
Also with the mentions of fire in the letter and the hook looking like a fuse I initially thought the ornament was a firework was like OH GOD THEY DIDN'T.
>>
File: Happy Heartsong.jpg (153 KB, 1260x503)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
Happy Heartsong! Thank (you) so much for the cutie Mayor card!
>Papers please...
It's really creative and also thanks for the mlp ccg Mayor card! It's always a pleasure having (you) as part of this event and I hope you are well, fren!
>>
File: Carol Kareoke.jpg (100 KB, 629x640)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
Carol Karaoke! Thanks so much for your cute card with cloppy disk, and badges!
Also for the sizeable load of little confetti shids that I've been saving in an envelope since (you) started sending these. I'm not sure what to do with them just yet but until then...they are adding up.
I love that (you) continue to keep the practice of wax seals alive, also!
It was great getting to see (you) at Harmonycon, again, and I hope all is well in your world, fren!
>>
File: amazing.jpg (1.11 MB, 3072x2299)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
I also received this absolutely stellar card... but I am a dumb and took a pic of the content before flying off to another trip... and don't have a picture of who actually sent it! If you know who (you) are, please tell me and I'll thank you. Otherwise I can hopefully find the envelope once I return home, but wanted to get this post out asap.
The telegram from the Canterlot Guard is so extra I'm blown away - I love the stamps! The artwork on the cards are great, the stickers are unique and wonderful, the mask is cute and the brochure for anon filly plushies is hilarious. I can't believe all the ways (you) can customise your filly!
Thank you again anon who I literally cannot recall.
>>
File: dunce.png (1.86 MB, 1800x1200)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>40810964
>>40810986
I put my /ss/ name in the Options field...
>>
File: Marshmallow Fireside.jpg (103 KB, 581x640)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Marshmallow Fireside the Kirin! Thanks so much for the beautiful card and kind words inside!
Life sure can get busy with ups and downs, as (you) said, but it'll all be alright in the end.
I'll keep playing my part as long as I can...
I also hope (you) had a wonderful horsie holiday season, fren!
>>
File: Heavy Halbard.jpg (239 KB, 1250x599)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
Heavy Halbard the Canterlot Guard!
Last but not least in the lineup of cards! Thanks so much for your beautiful sparkly card prints featuring your cute oc and also for the lot of stickers, plushie pamphlet, and mask!
It's always a joy getting a card from (you) as well as simply seeing your name pop up on the sign up list. Please be well, fren!
Until next time!
>>
>>40810228
>liked
I love it! (you) do such good and cute work and really, the red/blue 3D effect really took me back. I haven't looked through a pair of those glasses in quite some time and it had me going "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" as I watched that mare pop off of the page.
It's always a pleasure knowing you're still partying with us and doing well <3
Thank (you) again!
>>
File: Cards Cards Cards!!!.png (3.48 MB, 1333x1348)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB PNG
Chuckles! Thank you very much for the cute Minty ornament and all the kind words! May this year be even better then the last!

Red Palette! These stickers are super cute and I love the art on the card too!

Lunar Harmony! This is such a cool little pin, I even hung it on the Christmas tree as an ornament!
>>
File: And More Cards!!!.png (3.69 MB, 1441x1425)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB PNG
Frost Freckles! I love the drawing of Celestia you made, and the cute mare stickers! Thank you very much for the card and art!

Card Slut! Thank you for the wonderful card, lovely poem, and everything you do! I love the wax seal too!
>>
>>40810986
>who (you) are
That's from Heavy Halbard the Canterlot Guard, see >>40811011
>>
>>40810973
(you) are welcome, freng. There should be a Raven with the Mayor card too. Important ponies gotta have their assistants.
>>
File: giwtwm.png (68 KB, 705x526)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
Who would've guessed that this late February thread would become so active? I honestly didn't think we'd need another one after the last one kept dragging on but I'm glad to be proven wrong!
>>40810964
Happy that you finally got the card! And good to hear that you're impressed with the 3D effect, it did take quite a bit of testing and tweaking to get it working as well as I could.
>I initially thought the ornament was a firework
Yes, it's a very abstract firework that lights a spark in every horsefucker's pants

>>40811024
Aww, thank you so much Derg, this really means a lot to me!
>>
>>40811133
I know I blew when I saw it
>>
File: Brown Box 25.png (202 KB, 500x801)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>40810042
>implying id forsake my waifu for >no hooves
>>
>>40811662
how do you know your santee is >no hooves
>>
>>40811084
If only I had waited 10 more minutes.
Thank (you) Heavy Halbard! The Canterlot Guard stamp makes much more sense now.
>>
>>40809442
Sent ;)
>>
File: 2529770.jpg (584 KB, 3320x3900)
584 KB
584 KB JPG
Things aren’t always easy out there in this silly old world we live in. I know that there are a few folks out there right now having a tough time, and I want to let you know that you are loved and supported. It’s ok to reach out, it’s ok to be hurt, and it’s ok not to heal right away. No matter what, just remember that you aren’t being left to go through life alone; you have friends and we love and care for you.
>>
I hope my cardees get my cards, for those that didn't get my card by 1st of March, please inform cardslut to notify me or email to d170486c.sc.edu.my@gmail.com let me know your holiday ID.
I probably don't have much spare cards to resend, perhaps we could work on something else digitally, just for formality (but no promises as of now things are uncertain).

>inb4 can't you just send a shitty card for few bucks? it doesn't take much effort at all.
Yes but no, totally yes it this happens last year or few years ago when postage is cheap. Due to current circumstances I don't have any income since last Dec and I'm going back into being a poorfag student dependent on others. Gonna leave the house to college for months at a time. I already spend most of the remaining surplus money on art commissions and I cheaped out on secret santa warranty program, so yeah lazy to figure out efforts to send a card. Still I do curious what's the rate of missing cards Seems like logistics are getting worse recently.
I do have some merch stored but very hard to ship, if any of you planning to stop by Malaysia (specifically southern Johor state) do let me know, if schedule meets and I can go back home in time, maybe you can come collect your shyiet.

>>40807698
uh please remind me after March if you still didn't receive, thank you~

>>40810986
Thanks for the feedback, glad you liked it!
>telegram
it's a passbook printer, the ones used in the banks.
>artwork, stickers
they're from chinese fandom, let me know if you do want more info, but I think my current go to artist might be stressing out for any commissions at the moment. Stickers are mass produced OC stickers.
>brochure
I sucked at designing so it is what it is, those were supposed to be distributed for last year Mare Fair as promotional stuff. But I was able to confiscate and smuggle some before it got exported to anon that distributes them ^:) Personally I really love anons that give me anything that they have extra form foreign pony cons, even if it's just a used condom from the con orgy. I like collecting merch stuff, I can't really afford convention pass and merch to my cardees, so I'm thinking of giving them something the same thing people get from last years Mare Fair freebies. At least this is the lore/intention behind the motive of why a random advertisement stuff is in your horsemas card. I didn't wanna specify that since it's under the table deal.
>mask
surplus from store, since i failed to go to harmonycon, I still thanked the anon that tried to sponsor my trip there.

>>40811011
Thanks fren, doing well as of now still alive! hope you are doing good too~
>>
File: IMG_4015.jpg (3.32 MB, 4032x3024)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB JPG
pizza roll parade! thank you so much for the card!
>>
File: IMG_4016.jpg (3.23 MB, 4032x3024)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB JPG
>>40813663
the stickers are super cute!
i agree with your note on the envelope, trixie really did nothing wrong
>>
>>40808501
Emergency page 10 save
>>
>>40810311
What's their name?
>>
>>40813714
I vote fuckhead mcgee
>>
Do we celebrate Christmas In July too?
>>
Great news Peanut Butter Pinecone!
I finally have a status update on my order and it's on its way to me; once it gets here I'll get it packaged up with festive cheer and sent on its way to (You)!
>>
File: IMG_2370.jpg (118 KB, 600x600)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
It’s a good day to remember to be kind. It’s one of the things I love about this event: it reminds us that we aren’t here just interacting with words on a screen, but with other, real people, and how we say and act matters. Let’s carry that through into the rest of our online interactions today.
>>
File: IMG_0650.jpg (1.46 MB, 2350x2424)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
>>
>>40815828
ehhh not everyone is wanted here. most posts are ignored because of the lack of popularity. its just how mlp is. i met at least 13 of you guys and i didnt feel welcome in the club. ill still be doing /ss/, i just know that im a nobody.
>>
>>40816749
it's a group of horsefuckers, fags and high functioning autists, you are about as accepted as you can get.
>>
File: 13 - Onyx Overboard.jpg (3.17 MB, 1024x5377)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB JPG
Onyx Overboard!
I received your card last week, I only manage to post it now...
Thank you for the kind words! I hope nothing escaped the envelope...

>>40809546
Hey CardSlut!
Glad you received my card (dam it took quite some time...)
I do what I can, but it's mostly okay thanks!
I hope everything is nice for you too.
Take care fren!

>>40816749
Well, it's hard to be known in an anonymous board...
But still, Anons are usually toward acceptance, just know some are... more peculiar than others, and don't take it personally.
>>
>>40817237
I didnt take it personally lol
They were doing shit I do not like anyways and I bailed FAST.
>>
Whimsy Whistlebow, the card I'd asked if I could send you will go out tomorrow.

Festive Felony, I've been told to hold off on yours. It's ready to go, but I'll wait for instructions on when to send.
>>
>>40817323
Oh, well, "Anon" is not one hivemind unit, each have it's preferences.
I wish you to find like minded Anon next time and have a great time.
>>
>>40817379
What are you talking about?
>>
File: IMG_1756.jpg (47 KB, 800x451)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_6737.png (104 KB, 800x800)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
Time to start a new week! Up and at ‘em, friends, let’s see what we can accomplish during this one.
>>
>>40817945
Time to study up and ace an interview and maybe request your mom as a pone
>>
File: 2991733.jpg (172 KB, 1788x1464)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>40810203
I guess not...
>>
>>40818490
You already have my mom as a pone, though.
>>
Please be aware of imminent possible grinch rescues, as I have someone’s deadline running out tonight and haven’t heard from them. Also, if you’re on the grinch watchlist right now it can’t hurt to speak up and let me know how things are going. Or even if you aren’t on a grinch watchlist but have an extant project, communication is king.
>>
File: 1696471621119.jpg (39 KB, 621x700)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>40817237
>Sorry if this is what?
otkygff tyhduh, obviously :)
>>
>>40818647
I just gave up communicating and expect the gift to never come, reason I didn't even reply to the last mail with your answer from him and will ignore others going forward, since he basically never used the thread at all, only talking when I asked you to poke him. I had the same problem on my gift and worked it out to get it going, but the fag is an obvious offboarder doing the bare minimum.
If it arrives it arrives, will make for a neat surprise too, but as said I just don't care at this point.
All the cards and stickers were really nice and made my season either way, never seen so much ponypony myself irl, so whatever, I consider them the real gifts and they're absolutely great.
And no. There's no need for a rescuer. Again, I've seen and gotten plenty of poners from cards, I consider those gift enough from the board and am thankful for them to remember everyone for
>>
>>40819191
Bro, tell PC that in person because this way, PC might think this post was either coming from you, from me, or some other anon. Drawing a line is one thing; ghosting PC just fucking sucks for everyone involved.
>>
>>40818647
You rang?
>>
>>40819198
It's fine, the Santa only ever talked the two times I asked 'Claus to poke him as I said. Maybe this way he will use the thread X to doubt
Really, it won't matter, so just telling him why there was no answer to this last reply
>>
File: 1705849519657891.png (3.01 MB, 1500x1300)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB PNG
>>40819191
Sunny Spritzer if that's you,I genuinely appreciate your patience thus far. There's been a lot of things out of my control, but I didn't forget about you.
>>
>>40819199
>>40819334
Glad to see you, and love you, friend, but you gotta start answering my emails. Send over the deets, famalamasenpai, so we can see what next step there is or if I still need to start looking for a rescue. <3
>>
hearts and hooves eve boop
>>
Dear absolutely anypony who hasn’t sent their gift yet.
Please email me an update. It’s mid-February, we really need to get scooting on this. Much love.
>>
>>40820587
Do you have any idea how hard it is to convince my mom to wear the pony suit before I send her to anon?
>>
File: Chuckles.jpg (2.47 MB, 4330x3038)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB JPG
Well time to post some cards.

Chuckles you absolute beautiful pony, adding another ornament to the collection for my pony tree. Thanks again for all the help of getting these cards to me, I know some didn't make it and I don't expect you to keep sending them, I can always pick them up at Harmonycon next year.
>>
File: Ruby Royale.png (1.69 MB, 878x1280)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
Ruby Royale thanks for sending an amazing card, I pray that Reckless gets made by the mppp soon, I absolutely need her. Also I dream everyday of being in a Princess cuddle pile.
>>
File: Showbiz Whiz.jpg (827 KB, 2032x2591)
827 KB
827 KB JPG
Showbiz Whiz thanks a lot for the card, I could really use some Paradise right now in Equestria.
>>
File: Blazar.jpg (3.22 MB, 3274x5031)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB JPG
Hey Blazar, couldn't make it Harmonycon but I'll definitely see you at Mare Fair this year, thanks a lot for the card, thanks for the Haiku.
>>
File: Perky Lil Prolapse.png (1.56 MB, 829x1280)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
Perky lil' Prolapse thanks a bunch for the card and the kind words, while my year hasn't been all that bad. The past two months were pretty rough especially during Christmas as I basically spent living in a hotel through the holidays without a home. But it's better now, I have a residence and slowly getting my stuff set up.
>>
File: Lunar & Noontime.jpg (1.12 MB, 2082x2956)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
Wow Lunar and Noontime you guys really went all out on this years mass mailing, I know for a fact this was not cheap at all. Sad to hear this is your last year for mass mailing Lunar but I totally understand, moving on to more board projects. Mass mailing ain't exactly cheap either. But thanks a bunch for Upsetti Spaghetti, she's super cute.
>>
File: Brown Box.png (1.27 MB, 627x1280)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
Wow Brown Box thanks for drawing my OC being super cute, I love her so much I need to commission her some more. I absolutely love your OC too, I'm sure you're surprised everybody wanted you to draw her. I'm sure you'll come on top of what you're doing and if you need any advice just let me know, hopefully you can make Mare Fair.
>>
File: Sunny Spritzer.jpg (2.05 MB, 3591x4152)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB JPG
Hey Sunny Spritzer I love the cut out Celestia so much on the card, arts and crafts have a special place in my heart, I only wish I had more time to put into my cards this year.
>>
File: Macrame Miracle.jpg (1.84 MB, 3504x3341)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
Woah Macrame Miracle, thanks so much for beautiful Pony, she's very pretty.
>>
File: Filigree Feathers.png (1 MB, 444x1280)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
Wow Filigree Feathers, I am just blown away with the art on this card it's so pretty, I can tell you put a lot of time and love into this, I hope you get to see this comment I know it's hella late into February but I appreciate it none the less and the stickers I love them Iv'e already put Reckless on my Laptop.
>>
File: Whimsy Whistlebow.jpg (2.82 MB, 3961x3965)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB JPG
WHEW! Holy shit Whimsy WhistleBow! I can tell you put in a lot of effort into this and wanted to show thanks and not leave you hanging, I mean damn I'm going to find a frame for this one, out of all the other ones I saw you post it looks like mine had the most effort out into it. I hope you see this so you know I absolutely love it. Oh and perfect card art too, perfect for me lol.

If you haven't seen this yet you have to.

https://files.catbox.moe/3l7j1a.jpeg
>>
File: Popcorn String.png (1.16 MB, 516x1280)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
Holy Shit Popcorn String, how much time did you put into this card?! I don't remember what your other cards looked liked but damn mine looks amazing, the care put into the cutouts and the fucking poem too, man you really went all out. This ones definitely getting framed, I love the arts and crafts take from cards and gifts, it's not about how much money you spend, it's all about effort and love that's put into something that makes it special.
>>
>>40821478
Gee Bill, how come mom lets you have THREE waifus?
>>
File: Pretty Princess.png (536 KB, 910x1024)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
Thanks again for everybody's patience I know it took awhile for me to post these cards, and I hope that there at least some of my cardees still here that can see that their hard work and love does not go unappreciated. To any other cards that haven't made it my way, when they eventually do I will post them in the /merch/ thread when that happens, I do know I have secured Cardslut and Purps card and they're safe and sound. Here's to another Pony year and that 2024 will come with new friends and a renown love for Ponies.
>>
File: Princesses Pls.png (477 KB, 957x593)
477 KB
477 KB PNG
>>40821485
I'm built different, I told mom I can handle three Princesses
>>
File: brown box 26.png (396 KB, 1642x975)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
a good present is a work of heart
>>
File: 1698391604678589.jpg (273 KB, 725x1024)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>40819334
Lol I think you have the wrong Santee there Santa. Glad to see that your alive but please make sure to email Pony Claus so you don't get grinch listed from lack of communication.
>>
File: Twi derp.png (536 KB, 3474x4417)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
>>40818665
Oh, yeah, much clearer now, thx.
>>
>>40821478
Starting from the brainstorming it took me a bit to figure out just want I wanted to to and work on what I could while waiting on Amazon to deliver stationery and going to mailing date was actually a month. Shoudn't have taken that long but it's my first year and was going in blind with something I'd never done before.
I'm just glad you finally got it!
>>
>Pineapple Rightside Up Cake
Your card finally made it! Thank you for the nice words and the great art, it is very cute and comfy. Twi does indeed warm my heart. Unfortunately there's some residue on the print, I'll see if I can do something about that or I can just print the picture myself since you posted the file earlier.
Now for my side of the bargain, since you haven't posted about it I assume my card still hasn't made it to you. I'm sorry about that, maybe I fucked up the address somehow. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos so I can't show you what it looked like. I suppose I could post the pics I included as prints but those aren't really the main interest even if my message was generic and my doodle far below your art skills...
>>
>>40821579
Amazing. I want a Brown Box this chrimbus.
>>
File: 20231226_005646.jpg (1.69 MB, 4160x1872)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
if my santa is still lurking these threads,sorry if it seems like I ghosted you. I just really wanted to get my gift out before I opened mine but I really do appreciate the effort you put into these. I'll post a few so the thread doesn't fall off the board

Bump
>>
File: IMG_2080.png (219 KB, 417x600)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>>
Back from my hiatus and I've found the small details on my project are much more frustrating and time consuming than I anticipated (which sucks cause there's kind of a lot of them), but I went through some great headway these last couple of days and it is steadily progressing.
>>
Happy Hearts and Hoovesmas everycreeeeeeeeature!
>>
Scarlet Dawn, your gift has FINALLY arrived. It... uh, it's smaller than I expected. But still very cute! Man, I hope you like it...
I should have it shipped out today or tomorrow.
>>
>>40824399
That’s what she said.
>>
Bump
>>
Isn't there usually a letter exchange on Valentine's? Where you write a letter to an anon pretending to be their waifu. Did that just not happen this year?
>>
>>40824399
IT WAS IN THE POOL!
>>
>>40825287
It was cancelled this year. The anon who runs it wasn't feeling up to it. I sent him a valentine anyway ^:)
>>
>>40825287
The cum stocks tanked this year. Wasn't nearly enough to go around.
>>
Bump
>>
File: IMG_6809.png (289 KB, 634x600)
289 KB
289 KB PNG
It’s a good day to be good to yourself.
Have a nice workout; make yourself a cocoa; get to bed early; play a little vidya. Whatever it means to you to show yourself a little kindness, let’s do it today.
>>
cuck
>>
To my /ss/ 2025 santee, I'm sorry about the grinching, I still haven't gotten an email to know who you even are.
To my 2024 santee, I know it's late but I hope you'll enjoy it and forgive me
To my 2023 santee, I'm glad you liked it
>>
is it too late to sign up?
>>
Is it too late to start my gift?
>>
Is it too late to ask for a drawing of Nyx?
>>
Is it too late to grinch?
>>
Dear ActualPostalFag if you’re still here, I want you know I’m a fully fledged mailfag now! And now I know what it’s really like… I feel I joined the mafia.
Also I’m gonna be embarrassed now if a letter with ponies on it comes into our office…. So next year I’m asking for NO decor and thankyou all for understand!
>>
File: 20240216 - Nyx for Anon.png (154 KB, 1024x1024)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>40828526
Naaa, it's never too late to ask for shitpost...
>>
>>40829030
>its a dyx in a box
>>
>>40829033
Shouldn't it burn the box?
>>
>>40829046
No, its small because it was in the fridge for a bit which also made it cool
>>
Amber Glow the Kirin holy crap your card has finally arrived
Lyra looks so happy I love her and the drawing is so good using crayons and i think some water colour you've made something incredible (also Insomnia on the back guzzling 10/10)
The holiday season was spent with friends and family and plenty of red bull vodkas was had so i was energised and I also just celebrated Lunar New Year with other friends and family so the card still feels relative
Hope your holidays was good as well and that the start of 2024 has been good for you too
>>
>>40829143
That drawing is SUPER pretty!
>>
>>40822693
I totally get the feeling of wanting to ship out to your santee before opening your present.
>>
>>40829143
These drawings are beautiful.
>>40829030
Anon actually delivered, that's so cool.
>>40822693
Please do post a few more pictures.
>>
File: IMG_1527.jpg (50 KB, 800x591)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>40825582
Fuck it. I had a ton of plans for this year’s valentines but I didn’t get to do them because it wasn’t on. I’ll pick up the torch. If Valentine’s Day anon isn’t revived, I’m gonna organize next year’s event. It’s gonna be fuckin rad and there’s gonna be zero scruples about including bodily fluids or suspicious powders in your envelopes.

Oh HELL YES. I think I’m gonna practice for it by doing an egg exchange this Easter, where you can send an anon an egg in exchange for an egg of your very own. I’m gonna call it /egg/ and you can expect the general to go up sometime at the beginning of March.

Would anybody here sign up for that, or is it retarded in its conception?
>>
File: 1606168460005.jpg (87 KB, 585x620)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>40829816
>egg exchange
Cheeselegs typed this post.
>>
>>40829879
so is that a yay on a possible signup? I really wanna gauge interest before I set up this egg exchange. If nobody signs up I’m gonna rope and I don’t wanna die on April Fools Day
>>
>>40829896
I would not trust the postal service to ship an egg anywhere. The test is you're supposed to drop the box from standing height onto a concrete floor and nothing should be damaged.
>>
File: She Glows!!.png (3.58 MB, 1581x1178)
3.58 MB
3.58 MB PNG
Pizza Roll Parade! Thank you very much for the card, I hope your Horsemas was wonderful too Pizza Roll! Cute stickers, and the Derpy one glows too!!

Whimsy Whistlebow! I’ve always loved your art, I never thought I’d actually have some for myself but I do now!! Thank you so much Whimsy! She’s so pretty and just look at that cute tail wreath!!
>>
>>40830253
>the Derpy one glows too
Oh, that's why it looked a bit off colored. How did I miss that. That's awesome!
>>
File: IMG_7834.jpg (114 KB, 800x556)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
It’s Friday! And it’s a nice day to remember that you’re worthwhile. I know that none of us are perfect; we’re all broken and flawed in our own special ways, and when we live with them every day it’s easy to focus on that. But we also have great, beautiful things about us, and it’s important to remember those as well. Let’s try to look at our good self today.
>>
>>40828797
>So next year I’m asking for NO decor
Is it really that bad 'in the field?'
>>
File: 20240204_175915.jpg (1.18 MB, 4032x3024)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
Name my band, /ss/.
>Captcha: NAT0, I knew someone was spying on me
>>
>>40830487
Aut and the Isms.

And of course someone is spying on you. It's an election year. They're outside your house right now. You know what to do.
>>
>>40830827
>They're outside your house right now. You know what to do.
Serve them some bomb ass tea?
>>
>>40830487
Those were the ss people?
I thought you guys were the druggies and left.
>>
File: aut&theisms_1.jpg (2.1 MB, 4032x3024)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB JPG
>>40830487
>>
File: IMG_2568.jpg (829 KB, 2100x1575)
829 KB
829 KB JPG
>>40830854
>>
File: IMG_2568.jpg (833 KB, 2100x1575)
833 KB
833 KB JPG
>>
>>40830241
i mean like a chocolate egg or something
>>
File: 1679816154371.png (695 KB, 1280x720)
695 KB
695 KB PNG
>>40831029
>All-Terrain Tony
Biggus KEKUS.

>captcha: NMGTX
NUMGET
>>
>>40831132
Too late, I already went to the store. Gimme dem addresses, I’m gonna start stuffing these organic extra larges into some envelopes.
>>
>>40831102
Probably weird to say but dude on the far left in the Berry Punch hoodie, you look very nice in this pic. Like, your demeanor is very friendly and I’m digging it. Minimal homo.
>>
File: IMG_2568.jpg (940 KB, 2100x1575)
940 KB
940 KB JPG
>>40831102
>>
File: IMG_2569.jpg (841 KB, 2100x1575)
841 KB
841 KB JPG
>>40831298
>>
File: 1708117649562062.jpg (841 KB, 2100x1575)
841 KB
841 KB JPG
>>40831591
>>
File: IMG_2570.jpg (843 KB, 2100x1575)
843 KB
843 KB JPG
>>40831642
>>
File: IMG_20240217_011043.jpg (1.22 MB, 2100x1575)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>>40831702
>>
File: 20240216_211833.jpg (1.86 MB, 2563x3901)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB JPG
I arise from the dead to post some wonderful cards I've received
>>
File: 20240216_212237.jpg (2.42 MB, 2963x3951)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB JPG
>>40832826
Whimsy Whistleblow!! Cardslut!! Thank you for the cheer !
I love my wife floorb so much, I'll cherish these cards forever
>>
File: BigBand.png (3.92 MB, 2100x1575)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB PNG
>>40832217
>>
File: BigBand.jpg (2.39 MB, 2100x1575)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB JPG
>>40833549
>>
File: IMG_2367.png (296 KB, 400x600)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
Nice job making it to the weekend friends!
Let’s catch our breaths before the next one!
>>
>>40830458
I mean, I just don’t want the boys downtown to find my name as they’re casing and be like “oh. Looks like we’ve got a faggot in our ranks” then I’ll be scorned among my battle brothers…
>>
Hey Kiwi, you still monitor these threads? I sent you an email last week...
>>
>>40835227
He's dead (almost unironically)
last I heard he was in hospital
>>
File: kiwi.gif (895 KB, 460x456)
895 KB
895 KB GIF
>>40835845
How the fuck does he keep doing it
>>
File: 1707431856106825.gif (442 KB, 768x709)
442 KB
442 KB GIF
>>40835227
>>40810203
>>40818624

Hold on there santee,I got sick over the weekend so I can't really give you much of an update + hit a financial bump that screwed me over in the process. I'm working hard to fix it but I gotta keep my health in check too.

Thanks for understanding
>>
File: BigBand.jpg (917 KB, 2100x1575)
917 KB
917 KB JPG
>>40834167
>>
>>40835943
Absolutely dedicated, the madlad.
>>
>>40836515
that's what she looks like? fucking checks out like ew
>>
>>40835845
What? Hes a big guy, Im sure he'll be alright. No homo but hes very huggable. Felt nice.
>>
>>40836515
>>40836562
Friends.
Silly names is one thing, this is very borderline doxing, and I’m not here for it. Please do not directly link irl to photos of folks. Come on. Let’s keep the holiday spirit.
>>
>>40836652
10/10 would huggle again
>>
>>40836668
Same. Very huggable dude.
>>
>>40836660
>>40836668
>>40836672
Wait kiwi is real? And where did you hug his corpse? The hospital?
>>
>>40836660
I'm gonna be honest man, with her, I don't really give a fuck. She deserves it. You (and I know it's you) couldn't hurt a fly if it was a horsefly that bit you in the face, but I'm totally fine with calling her out. She murdered those kittens, refused to take accountability for it, and worst of all tried to play HERSELF as the victim. I'm gonna anonymously rub it in her stupid fucking face every chance I get until she owns up and admits she fucked up and accidentally killed some kittens with her own ineptitude.
>>
>>40836660
>>40836687
Besides, it fits the naming scheme of a bunch of the others lmao. Once I realized that, I couldn't resist.
>>
>>40836677
Yeah we hugged his corpse like a fucked up ls plush
>>
>>40836687
Listen man, I'll admit I was pretty fucking pissed with her at the time too, but bringing up old mistakes and rubbing them in her face is not going to help anybody.
She's gotten a lot better since then, both in responsibility and in accountability, and has new cats that she takes good care of. She's autistic af, I admit, but she IS able to learn from her mistakes, which is more than I can say for some of the faggots on this mongolian basket weaving forum.
Please just drop it. We don't need this kind of cruel drama to keep coming back in a comfy thread like this. You aren't helping anyone, least of all her, and no amount of shaming will bring the kittens back.
>>
>>40836677
we went to see him in the Dallas ICU each night. did you not know?
>>
>>40836722
shame they didn't give us rainbow wristbands like when we visited him at the Orlando ICU
>>
File: BigBand.jpg (2.54 MB, 2100x1575)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB JPG
>>40834167
Kindly request that any future edits use this version and not >>40836515
>>
>>40836720
Fine. But only because I know who you are. If almost anyone else asked, I would refuse. But you, I respect.
It's too old for me to delete the file or I would.
>>
File: BigBand.jpg (990 KB, 2100x1575)
990 KB
990 KB JPG
>>40836728
>>
File: BigBand.jpg (1.04 MB, 2100x1575)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>40836748
>>
>>40836777
Checked and keked
>>
File: IMG_2576.jpg (881 KB, 2100x1575)
881 KB
881 KB JPG
>>40836777
>>
Honestly couldn't have asked for a warmer welcome after coming home from the wage cage. Not one, but TWO copies of this amazing AJ daki! Everything about this present exudes love, care, and sovl. From the heartfelt felt flaps i felt to the keychains, its all so good. I'm gonna have to make sure my first check goes into getting a slightly better sleeping situation for my love but for now, I'll be sleeping on the cement while she gets the yoga mat. I cannot thank you enough, my most secret of santas. My blind ass couldn't find your name in or on the package but you've truly made the wait worthwhile. May all of your holidays, Hearth's Warming and otherwise, be wonderful.
>>
File: BigBand.jpg (1.04 MB, 2100x1575)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>40836792
Is adding five names too many?
>>
>>40836817
Wait, six. Dumbass lol
>>
>>40836817
I mean I added seven so, uh... I hope not?
>>
>>40836799
Cuuuuuute dakis!
>>
>>40836817
The “he comes” entity is perfect
>>
>>40836817
I genuinely used to get fucking called Crimson Chin in school ffs
>>
File: 1517231544911.png (551 KB, 2000x2000)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
>>40836799
Ayyy! I'm super glad to be wrong! I posted up a little bit further:
>>40810311
If you didn't find it, there's a card on the last page of the book under the last felt flap. It's an AJ postcard I picked up a while ago that's just taped on so it didn't fall out and I wrote on the back of it. I suppose one of the good things coming may be a better sleeping arrangement with TWO waifu!
>>
File: 1369166810702.png (12 KB, 422x410)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>40836799
>that daki
>that pillow
>>
>>40836817
These always get a good laugh from me.
>>
>>40830487
Well, that's about what I expected people from this board to look like.
>>
>>40837313
Really? I assume you all look like your OCs until proven otherwise.
>>
>>40836687
I can never tell if this kind of stuff is all a joke or if I should continue to avoid all meetups.
>>
>>40837776
Imagine missing out on the ritual Holiday Orgy. Sad.
>>
>>40830487
>>40830854
>>40831029
>>40831102
>>40831298
>>40831591
>>40831642
>>40831702
>>40832217
>>40833549
>>40834167
>>40836515
>>40836728
>>40836748
>>40836777
>>40836792
>>40836817

Back to your discord server. IRL circlejerk the thread. Why can’t you faggots stay anonymous on an anonymous website? Shit like this belongs on ((social media)) or is otherwise /s4s/. Fucking cancer
>>
>>40837787
Feel free to join if you ever want to stop being miserable and alone all the time lmao
>>
>>40837791
“yeah guise I need to needlessly shit up /mlp/ with my circlejerking that is worse then /opg/“
How about you fuck off with your unanonymized group photos to whatever discord you crawled out of? This isn’t even about being lonely, it’s about you (a major faggot) not using a anonymous yak hair weaving board for ANONYMOUS use, and instead creating a cringe circlejerk with other faggots that doesn’t belong on this website.
>>
>>40837798
Giving people on con photos silly names is kind of a board tradition, Anon. Unless you know these people they're still anonymous to you.
>>
>>40836660
anon it’s exactly doxxing.
I thought the whole point of a secret Santa was for it to be FUCKING ANONYMOUS
But no these fucking sped retards twisted by hypersocial behaviours and social media into some degenerate circlejerk that completely misses the whole point.
>>
>>40837784
Meh. Orgies are boring.
>>
>>40837787
I have never been a member of the discord server, I just thought this would be a funny activity to participate in. Stop being such a fag and enjoy yourself every once in a while if you have it in you to do so
>>
File: 1502260337032.png (102 KB, 512x512)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>40837787
>>40837798
>>40837822
Anon, it's fucking February.
Literally no one gives a shit about shitting up the /ss/ threads.
Yeah if it was Novermber or December? that might be different, but for now, just let people have fun.
Don't be a spergy faggot.
>>
Hey Team, I just want to take a moment to apologize for not being better about checking my mailbox lately. I know most of you already know at this point, but I’ve had some stuff going on in meatspace that have been pulling my focus, and I’m sorry I didn’t do a better job staying on top of things. I hope folks are still lurking the thread because I really loved the following cards.
>>
File: IMG_2595.jpg (2.43 MB, 4000x4000)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB JPG
First off, Fluffy Feathers, the other letter you sent me has been forwarded to the appropriate party; it is en route now, and again I apologize for not getting to that more promptly. I love the card and the little button! I still have the 2022 button and this one will go right up beside it! Thank you so much! Happy Horsemas!
>>
File: IMG_2594.jpg (2.24 MB, 4000x4000)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB JPG
Nanner Panner, dear Celestia, that doodle a cute, and also thank you! I really like Chuckles; the board made her a super cutie and I feel very lucky to have her as a holiday OC. All of my various sticker surfaces are achieving a point of total saturation, so I’m going to brainstorm a little to figure out what the next place for these are. I really appreciate all the energy you bring to the place. One day I really need to do a Banana Pancakes song. Hope you’re having a good start to 2024; can’t wait to do it again.
>>
File: IMG_2593.jpg (2.21 MB, 4000x4000)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB JPG
And Poinsettia Spaghettia, this really is too much; I really don’t know what to say. This is like a full on /ss/ gift. So much waifu of such high quality, it’s amazing. I am wearing the wonderful muffin necklace now, and the pin is for sure going on the every day jacket; it’s absolutely precious! I recently had to throw out my jacket with Velcro spots as it had become fully ragged, so I don’t have a spot for the patch at the moment, but I promise to find one and show off Princess Pride! Really, I can’t say thank you enough; what an incredible gift, it absolutely means the world. Thank you!
>>
In less awesome news:
GRINCH RESCUE WANTED
Looking for a rescue volunteer for the US. Email me if interested.
>>
>>40837787
Anon, “what are their names?” threads have been on 4chan since forever, what are you going on about?
>>
>>40837784
Imagine having an orgy with >nohooves.
>>
File: IMG_1877.jpg (130 KB, 800x600)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
Bump since I know at least one gift is currently in the mail.
>>
>>40837787
This is the /ss/ you dingus, we literally have to dox ourselves to the Master Overlord Pony Claus anyway.

Catchpa: PMS8D
>>
>>40836799
Yeehaw
>>
Rangeb& at the moment so you are going to have to imagine your own uplifting pony image (or better yet, post some!) but the thought of the day for this Monday is to celebrate your successes, even the little ones, and even when you get there by the skin of your teeth. There’s this little plaque at Planet Fatness, amongst their other generic cheerleader stuff (I’m not knocking it; I love generic cheerleader stuff) that says “You did something great today.” And I’m sure it’s supposed to be a nice thing to read on your way out the door, but if so they didn’t place it very well, because I don’t see it on the way out. I actually see it first thing in the morning, before I get on the treadmill, during stretches. It always makes me smile because all I’ve done at that point is get out of bed and get dressed, and you know what, sometimes I need a pat on the back for making it that far. And so do you. Don’t be afraid to give yourself a hoofbump for the little wins today, and sincerely, from me to you, hey, you did something great today.
>>
File: Waffle Iron.jpg (605 KB, 4624x2604)
605 KB
605 KB JPG
Hey Waffle Iron ! I just received your card and its adorable. <3

Thanks for the trixie cutie mark and the adorbz anonfilly under the tree.

Oh and also thank you for the lovely drawing of our dear fluttershy. don't worry about the paper color, my favority poners may be trixie but i entered the fandom as a flutterfag so this gift is much apreciated.
>>
File: Waffle Iron_2.jpg (597 KB, 4624x2604)
597 KB
597 KB JPG
>>40840496
The lovely drawing in question.
>>
Bump
>>
File: Snoozer.png (544 KB, 1079x1280)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
>>40840373
This always motivates me to be in the moment and enjoy it for what it is.
>>
>>40840943
I feel motivated by this filly to be a major snoozer too. Filly knows what’s up.
>>
>>40840501
Cute floot!
>>
>>40808501
I think I'm getting the intrusive thought to commission more crossdressing art of my oc. Who draws dresses, male lingerie, socks, ect?
>>
File: Surprise.jpg (107 KB, 894x894)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>40808501
Kek, my Santaee is apparently gonna get one last gift because I guess I forgot I drunkenly commissioned them a big ass plush back in November. It is just shipping now.
>>
>>40841197
How do you forget something like that? And also based.
>>
File: IMG_2606.jpg (848 KB, 1170x1119)
848 KB
848 KB JPG
>>40841167
I’m willing to throw my talent at it for very reasonable rates compared to Selenophile. Please see attached proof of concept, and send deets on who your OC is for modifications.
>>
>>40841197
Hey I remember this scene in Mare Space 2
>>
Sunny Spritzer
You're in good hooves now, I'm your rescue Santa and I'm going to try and make it up to you
I may take a little longer getting you your gift due to shipping times but rest assured, I will get you your rescue gift
>>
File: IMG_1583.jpg (2.49 MB, 4032x3024)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB JPG
>>40808501
Yo Melodious Moon! Just got your card, thanks a ton! The /) on the envelope was pure sovl. Have a great… fuck, what holidays are coming up? International Women’s Day? Mexican Flag Day? Ramadan?

Whatever’s next for you, have a good one.

(\
>>
>>40841811
Also thanks a lot for adding the description on the left. I was having trouble figuring out what the picture was.
>>
>>40841811
Paddy’s Day?
>>
>>40841811
What a cute card.
>>
File: lightning punch.jpg (784 KB, 2934x3912)
784 KB
784 KB JPG
I didn't check my mail for like 2 weeks so this probably arrived sooner and I didn't know until now... Sorry for posting so late Lightning Punch.
I love the art you drew and the silly message. Honestly I'm not feeling very well mentally right now, and this did cheer me up and made me remember that people do care, even if I'm just some random anonymous poster on an image board website.
I love you all and I love /mlp/. I'll be sure to participate again this year.
>>
>>40823871
Ganbatte, Holiday Rush.
t. Bedlam
>>
>>40843095
That’s one tight hug
>>
File: IMG_5960.png (195 KB, 527x600)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
Today is a day for not giving up. I habeeb in us; let’s keep putting one hoof in front of the other.
>>
>>40843095
>THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG
>>
File: IMG_1467.jpg (2.01 MB, 4032x3024)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB JPG
Thank you a ton, anon who sent me this cute sticker!
>>
>>40844032
Aw, adorable classic.
>>
File: IMG_1051.jpg (928 KB, 1170x1067)
928 KB
928 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_6136.png (1.09 MB, 896x1064)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>
>>
File: IMG_2180.jpg (87 KB, 710x600)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Come on Derpy, get this gift there quick.
>>
Bump
>>
>pg 10
>>
Anons, the season of horsemas has come to a close. The surrogate warmth has been stricken from me. I am alone, bereft of companionship both equine and friend. I long for someone to hold close and feel their breath on my neck, but it is not to be! Shot down before flight as it stands, and now off I go to lurk in self flagellation til the soft snow once more signals that life may have worth if only one day more. Fare the well, fellow bronies, til we chance upon goodwill and small horses again.
>>
>>40848172
See you next Tuesday, fag. /)
>>
>>40848172
So long, nigger!
>>
>>40848172
I’m hanging in there through the weekend just because I know a gift is supposed to arrive tomorrow and I want to see it but I feel ya, friend. Catch you next time around and have a holly jolly year!
>>
File: IMG_1473.gif (117 KB, 800x509)
117 KB
117 KB GIF
We really do be in the wind down at this point, and on February 21 I feel like that’s just a-ok.
Just a reminder to everypony that I’ll be stepping away from the Pony Claus email account starting March 1, so if you want to declare a grinch or ask me to help exchange emails between you and another person for communication beyond that please hit me up ASAP so I can get the ball rolling on that. This has been a good year I think. I’m definitely going into the next one with some thoughts and reflections; I think it could have been better and I want to make sure I’m clarifying some things next go around, but overall, in general, things seemed pretty smooth, and I appreciate all of you and the joy you bring each other during this very protracted holiday season.
>>
File: IMG_9980.png (87 KB, 424x600)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
I think if I have a morning thought today it’s that there’s always hope. We go through tough times, but they never have to encompass the whole of our reality and our future. Whatever you’re facing right now, no matter how hard it gets, it isn’t destined to destroy your light. Keep going as well as you can, and we’ll always have friends to help remind us that there’s more to life than doom and gloom.
>>
Bump
>>
>>40849834
I can’t believe a grinch is in this thread with me.
>>
File: IMG_1700.jpg (73 KB, 522x600)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>
>>40849933
Don't worry about it, I'm here to do my job,ensuring that this thread doesn't die.
I couldn't save horsemas buy I can some time
Captcha : gpapay
>>
File: Horsemas2.jpg (1.88 MB, 3072x4080)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
Oh Boy! My Secret Santa Gift arrived safe and sound!
It's an electric Violin! From the looks of things, it is 3D printed pretty much top-to-bottom with the exception of the electronics. That's a lot of careful crafting!
I have spent much more time playing WITH it then actually playing it. It all seems very modular and adjustable! That's great for things like the shoulder rest where it takes a simple Allen-wrench to adjust and lock into place, which is very nice! It is a PAIN to swap out the battery, but I consider that a small price to pay (and besides, those 9-volts last for a really long time!)
The construction is very sound and sturdy. I love that there are 6 tuning pegs in case I ever want to get super fancy. I also love that the tuner is at the base of the violin instead of the neck. It really adds this unique vibe to the entire build and makes it one-of-a-kind!
Let's talk about the Spitfire Color Scheme! Just the best! Love the yellow and orange! That could not have been too easy to put together!
There were two extra bridges as well, so this should be good to go for a long time. I admit there were some extra parts in there as well that I may need help identifying what exactly they do... (I think one is an extender for the rest, but the purple thing has me kind of baffled). I guess I need to get better at Violin now!
Thank you Santa! I said I wasn't going to ghost you! I really appreciate the effort and time you put into the craft! Happy Hearth's Warming!
>>
>>40851130
Ooooh I love it! What a rad gift!
>>
>>40851130
This is absolutely amazing!
>>
File: smug_spitfire.jpg (13 KB, 161x189)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>40851130
god damn
>>
File: 1676098191914227.jpg (51 KB, 800x573)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
So after 2 months my Santee parcel got moving here
Hopefully I can make enough to pay it before time runs out, I'm glad I checked it today right when it processed too...really wasn't expecting it anymore
>>
>>40851436
My Santa parcel for me, not Santee parcel, which sounds like I sent it, now re-reading
Pardon the ESL
>>
>>40851130
woah
>>
>>40851442
Did you get hit with customs fees? how much?
>>
>>40851512
3 dollars and another for 70
Taxation is a crime
>>
>>40851542
Where the fuck do you live?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.45 MB, 3000x2250)
3.45 MB
3.45 MB JPG
>>40851557
"Yes"
Thanks Luladrão
>>
File: what the fuck dude.png (592 KB, 1147x1101)
592 KB
592 KB PNG
>>40851542
70USD, or local currency? Can you afford it?
>>
File: 1708479747208.png (757 KB, 900x650)
757 KB
757 KB PNG
Holiday Rush, I just sent Pony Claus an email so you know my new address and a way to contact me. I will leave the country a few days after Easter, i.e. a few days into April. I'm afraid you are on a deadline, bro.
>>
File: Octavia stare.png (767 KB, 5000x5000)
767 KB
767 KB PNG
How did Holiday Rush end up being the polar opposite of his assigned name? I genuinely want to know what this dude is doing after all of this time. He just keeps giving the vaguest reports.

>>40823871
Please communicate, bro. Can you at least send some spoilers of what you're working on?
It would help us all understand and see that you're making progress.
>>
File: 2737520.jpg (392 KB, 2048x2048)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
>>40851790
Hey Benevolent Bedlam! You're getting a grinch rescue, but you knew that already.
I didn't announce it before because I didn't want to demoralize your original santa any more.
Anyway the rescue gift will be in the mail by monday. I hope the thread will survive long enough for you to post it. Do I need the new address as well?
>>
>>40852240
If it arrives within the next 4 weeks, it's fine. If it gets here in April, I could send my parents to pick it up but I won't be on the continent to unbox and post it before GalaCon (late July).
>>
>>40852246
Ok cool, it should arrive within a few days, it's from a neighboring country ^:)
>>
>>40852257
>^:)
With a cheeky, pinch-able face like that, I get the impression we've met before. Could it be (You)?? Oh my. Whether or not that's the case, I am very excited for what it is you're putting together, but also hope my original Santa won't throw in the towel over this because he's in too deep at this point. He better gets closure or this whole thing will fester at the back of his mind and eat him up alive. What a strange situation all around.

A tracking number would be cool beans but it's likely I'll be in my dorm room boxing things up when it gets here, anyways.
>>
>>40851765
Converted and rounded to dollar, the second I been trying to save for a bit actually, surprised there was no returning notice yet as it was from a raffle here
>>
>>40852385
>70 bucks customs on a raffle
what the fuck did they declare it as, is this a $500 custom keyboard situation?
>>
File: FUrLd0nWIAABFS9.jpg (131 KB, 1187x1200)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
As we come to the end of the season maybe there’s no better time to reflect that things change. Events and jobs and relationships sometimes come to an end and it can be sad and scary to go through, but we always have a future to work towards, and it’s just a reminder to us that the good times need to be enjoyed and cherished as they come.
>>
>>40852580
Would actually be paying like 2-3 times the value of it from the breakdown they sent apparently...so yea
>>
>>40852853
What a fucking racket
>>
>>40852853
unironically how
Is it something hueland has like 300% tariffs on or what?
>>
Just a few more days. Santa will surely deliver.
>>
>>40851819
We don't care.
t. everyone
>>
>>40854358
I care about grinches though.
>>
File: IMG_1976.png (282 KB, 399x600)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
Well friends, I think this is goodbye. See you in the next one. Merry Horsemas and have a jolly year.
>0GSS
>>
>>40851672
Im sorry, anon.
>>
File: IMG_5683.jpg (94 KB, 600x1799)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
One last time for the road:
Santa Pone’s Aquarium Sounds now playing on neighborhood fm at
Neighborhood.horse
>>
Bump
>>
Alright got some gifts to open from santa, give me 10 minutes
>>
File: santa nüsse.png (628 KB, 754x868)
628 KB
628 KB PNG
It's late Horsemas time! Pfeffernüsse! Got 2 packages from you right here! Excited to see what is inside!
>>
File: 3 paintings x2.png (1023 KB, 912x616)
1023 KB
1023 KB PNG
>>40856804
Lovely! seems like i got some AJ paintings to put around the bedroom, very cute art too!
Both boxes contained the same paintings, so i'm guessing i'll keep the duplicates in case something happens to the ones I hang? Im guessing this was on purpose right?
>>
File: comfy.png (1.49 MB, 1224x774)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>40856856
Specially like the art from the big one, I use it as the default background for chrome!

Alright that is all, thanks for sticking to the Santa role Pfeffernüsse and pushing through the dificulties that presented. Thanks for the gifts, hope you have a lovely rest of your year!
>>
>>40856873
I do love that piece of art
>>
>>40856856
the apple has been doubled
>>
>>40856873
Lovely appuls
>>
>>40855685
Another one,pg 9
>>
>>40856873
Amarezing
>>
>>40851130
That's fucking rad!
>>
>>40824399
god. I still haven't sent it. I don't even have a decent excuse except I'm depressed as fuck. I'm probably going to be homeless in a month.
I'm sorry.
>>
>>40860238
My dude you are a grinch, get your dumb ass to the post tomorrow.
>>
>>40860238
hang in there man /)
>>
>>40860675
He's not a grinch because I'm the grinch.

>>40860238
I'm sorry anon,you'll make it through. I believe in you.
>>
>>40852279
Benevolent Bedlam, it's happening!
Your rescue gift is all wrapped up. I will drop it off at the post office soon, and get back to you (through pony claus) with a tracking number.
>>
>>40861617
IT'S HAPPENING!!1!

I also have to post the lovely envelope Speed Limit has sent me. It's on my to-do list for today.
>>
File: Comision1.jpg (446 KB, 827x699)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
Off into the next exciting adventure! I know times aren’t always easy, please remember: you’re loved, and you’re beautiful, and you matter to me.
>>
>>40861803
An hero livstream for mlpcon btw
>>
File: a1e.gif (531 KB, 245x180)
531 KB
531 KB GIF
Bump
>>
>>40862186
Is there something we’re actually bumping for at this point? I feel like we might be done.
>>
>>40862224
Discordanon >>40861649 is probably receiving some cheer soon? other than that, don't think so
>>
File: squirmonnasqring.png (1.39 MB, 825x1121)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
thank you worm on a string! it was fun drawing for everyone, and brown box will definitely return in the future
>>
>>40862300
Ah, neat. Carry on then.
>>40862366
Checked and cute card!
>>
>>40860238
Hi Anon!
Time to grab that box and drop it off at the post office, all expenses paid. You can do it! Spread that cheer! You're right before the finish line, so don't you chicken out now. Finish the job.
>>
>>40862431
>Finish the job.
Said anon, calmly as his his mouth curved every so slightly to show the hint of a smile smile, before gesturing with his left at the Smith and Wesson Model 686 Deluxe in his right, its hammer cocked and cylinder presumably fully loaded.
>>
>>40862224
Yes.>>40841518 this guy.

And there were 2 anons who just vanished into thin air
>>
>>40862431
>>40862452
Well that changed tone in a hurry.
>>
>>40862224
When I've thanked Pizza Roll Parade for their card, then this thread has my permission to die.
>>
>>40862540
It seems you have a liking to this Santee Mr. Grinch. How interesting.
>>
>>40862540
It's all good man, don't have to keep the thread up on my behalf
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.35 MB, 4160x2340)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB JPG
>>40862452
That's a pretty specific revolver of choice anon
>>
>>40835227
Sorry yes I was in hospital like >>40835845 said and I did reply to you.
>>
>>40863740
Stop dying. You can't afford to do that now that you're in burgerland.
>>
File: 1428901665407.png (135 KB, 399x339)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>40863738
>Kiwi gesturing at a revolver in his right hand
Has the grinchhunt begun?
>>
>>40864127
It's time you start believing in Grinch Hunt stories - you're in one.

>verification not required
>>
>>40863738
I know that living in the US sucks but put the gun down kiwi
>>
>>40863738
No bayonet?
Looks like we all know what to get you next year!
>>
File: SpeedLimit_card.jpg (2.33 MB, 2222x4444)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
I have received a tracking number for the rescue gift headed my way.

In the meantime, I have to thank Speed Limit the Madman for an amazing card with the legendary Estonian chocolate-free chocolate and /mlp/ mixtape included. Finally, I have received spaghetti that makes me perfectly uncomfortable! I chose to assemble the spare Discord instead of the one with reinforced paper backing because I want to keep the nicer one for my new home without it breaking in moving places. I was meaning to post this yesterday but fell asleep on my floor amidst the stuff I was trying to sort.

Thank you, glorious Appulfag.
>>
File: mlady.gif (1002 KB, 740x540)
1002 KB
1002 KB GIF
>>40864463
Aw shucks, thanks for the kind words and that amazing collage Discordfag! I hope you got the illusion to work as well, which btw also shows up really well in video, just saying ^:)
>>
>>40864525
Y-yeah, I totally didn't mess that up and will set it up properly during daylight tomorrow. Your letter was wondering if the illusion was chaotic enough, and it certainly will be. Fuck, I might actually take the second one abroad with me, then my friend whom I'll be crashing with can have one; he's a Discordfag too. Or send me a printable file, so I can build a whole army in a moment of delirium.
>>
>>40864625
Yeah, I can definitely share the file as well, will just need to clean the picture up a bit
>>
>>40863738
I see you've adapted well
>>
>>40864625
Alright, I removed everything unnecessary and added some basic instructions to the image as well. So if anyone wants to try out the Discord illusion on their own, then you can get the template here, in both image and pdf format. You just need to print it out, cut the shape out, fold according to the instructions and glue it together.
https://files.catbox.moe/7b8o1q.png
https://files.catbox.moe/4cx44t.pdf
>>
>>40864740
Let me post the video that is going to explain things better than words can do:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4QcyW-qTUg&t=54s
The head has to be glued together counter-intuitively, having the assembled head be like the underside of an umbrella, and the white backside show up on top.
>>
>>40860238
You don't have to wrap it or box it fancy or anything if thats a concern at all.
>>
bump
>>
>>40863738
i didnt realize you could have gunz over there.
>>
>>40865446
iirc he lives in a state with no bg check
>>
Mail your packages for 2026 by the end of the week or you're a grinch!
>>
File: 7d48oz0si8371.jpg (50 KB, 640x663)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>40865525
>page 9
>>
>>40865525
REEEEE
>>
>>40863740
Being in hospital explains you being quiet. You've had to sell yourself to pay the hospital bill. Hope it wasn't too bad for the wallet and glad you know you aren't DEAD dead.
>>
>>40867064
>sell himself
Anon, read the thread
He went to the hospital, and now >>40863738 he's armed
He's already paid off the hospital using post-consensual withdrawals from banks.
>>
File: [excited horse noises].gif (186 KB, 500x500)
186 KB
186 KB GIF
Peanut Butter Pinecone, my order finally arrived and your gift is now on its way!
I've forwarded Santa Pone the tracking info, so check your e-mail to know when to check your mailbox!
>>
>>40867207
>Santa Pone
whoops, I mean Pony Claus
>>
To my Secret Rescue Santa, the envelope has made it to Germany, I suspect it will be in my possession on Friday or Saturday.
>registered mail
If it's one of those "the recipient has to sign" deals and not just "the mailman checks a box when he's delivered it to the mailbox", then the spaghetti game might be off the charts, wew. Don't tell me if I should be worried, awkwardness is best served without warning.
>>
>>40867211
Jellybeans PLEASE
>>
>>40867069
I'm now wanting art of the /ss/ organizers as the Payday Gang and Kiwi is Dallas screaming for medic bags
>>
>>40867423
That prosopamnesia green from several years back is proving itself accurate.
>>
File: hyppaste.png (808 KB, 6001x7116)
808 KB
808 KB PNG
After 2 months in wait, Sand Dollar's package is finally here tomorrow, arrived in the apartment, so getting it tommorrow because of time. Good thing I don't have to be here to get it
Soon...very soon...
>>
Final February day bump
>>
>>40868659
Can we stop bumping the thread. Let it die people can post their swag in /merch/ like previous years.
>>
>>40867069
I wish that were the case anon

>>40868772
A good suggestion about posting in /merch/ but you could have perhaps suggested it in the nicer tone? Also I think there is enough cheer to get this thread to bump limit and maybe call 2023 Secret Secret to a close.

I am curious what the highlights of the festive season was for everyone though
>>
File: 20231124_001303.jpg (1.44 MB, 4160x1872)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
>>40868772
Over my cold dead presents sitting by the fireplace.
>>
>>40868772
No
>>
>>40868772
Maybe next week, honey.
>>
Oopsie Boopsie.
>>
Hey team, just wanted to say that apparently I opened my PO Box earlier than I thought I did this time and the 6mo rental is up today, so I guess if you need to send things to or through me please email me at woodchipchisels@gmail.com and I’ll give you an alternate address. Thanks!
>>
File: 20240229_205600.jpg (3.68 MB, 3200x2400)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB JPG
It's time, it's finally time
My Santa present arrived and I can't wait to see what's inside
Derpy makes for the best dox hiding prop

F for the homemade Tofu, despite never opening the seal. Maybe another time...
>>
File: 20240229_211049.jpg (3.31 MB, 1890x2520)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB JPG
>>40870352
Took a bit to get all the tape off, but was worth it to preserve the bag, as much as I could as had to cut one of the handles to not damage further
Wonder what's inside...
>>
File: 20240229_211115.jpg (3.21 MB, 1966x2621)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB JPG
>>40870365
It's another bag :sunbeam:
Wonder if its a russian doll situation with lots of bags, that'd be funny
Either way, gonna let filly open this one, just been there itching to do something
>>
File: 20240229_211218.jpg (3.19 MB, 2912x2184)
3.19 MB
3.19 MB JPG
>>40870375
I see ploota...
>>
File: 20240229_211316.jpg (2.81 MB, 2400x3200)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB JPG
>>40870382
And now she won't even let me see it in jealousy...
Lil shid getting a timeout, just a second
>>
File: 1709155162672475.jpg (38 KB, 505x568)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>40869870
>renting an email

Why not just make one for you know,free?
>>
File: 20240229_211340.jpg (3.34 MB, 2400x3200)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB JPG
>>40870387
Back, and she's gorgeous, even before opening, can't wait to try it.
Also another bag, so the russian doll continues :sunbeam:
>>
>>40870390
>An email
Read zigga read
>>
File: 20240229_212148.jpg (2.61 MB, 3200x2400)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB JPG
>>40870393
And here it is opened up, along an amazing Derpy drawing
The drawing is also a card, telling that the drawing is his own and this being the first t-shirt he made, so likely keep an eye out for them everyone, it's lovely. The Secret Santa tag in this one makes it even more special as a reminder for this event, thank you Sand Dollar
Wait, what's that green-
>>
File: 20240229_212247.jpg (3.47 MB, 3200x2400)
3.47 MB
3.47 MB JPG
>>40870420
Shit, get back here you faggot!
I love the christmas cheer, or valentines cheer, it doesn't matter, it was more than worth the wait, it's an amazing gift Anon, and your drawings are pretty damn cute too, Minny fit the shirt perfectly.
Now I gotta run before the lil shid does something there...

Sorry, no dicksword, but I love it Anon, again, many thanks
>>
>>40868780
>keeps dying
>moves to the US
Maybe you didn't think this one through enough

>>40869870
Did the postcard I sent arrive already? No need to post it, just want to know if I have to send another. Don't remember if I sent it to the PO Box.

>>40870420
Cute
>>
>>40870420
That's a really cool tee shirt and drawing Anon! You better wear it to your next con with.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (4 KB, 333x289)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>40870707
>Next con
Haha...
>>
>>40870420
Both poners are so adorably festive.
>>
>>40871174
Brazil pone con oneday...
>>
>>40870395
No.
>>
>>40867366
>I suspect it will be in my possession on Friday or Saturday.
cucked by the post?
>>
>>40872223
Yup. It hasn't moved since entering the country. Even if they process it tomorrow, it won't be here before next week.
>>
File: 162728.jpg (3.19 MB, 2295x3170)
3.19 MB
3.19 MB JPG
ITS HERE!
>>
>>40872342
Let's goooo.
>>
File: 20240301_152450.jpg (2.55 MB, 4080x3060)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB JPG
>>40872342
Very cute drawing Coconut Snowball, shes really thick.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.22 MB, 1500x1999)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB JPG
>>40872369
Damn pic is sideways.
The bootleg ponies made me kek, they don't look too bad from distance. The chocolate tasted a little old but still edible. The horsecock ornament was a suprise but I'll find somewhere to display it.
>>
File: 320578.jpg (2.81 MB, 2000x2666)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB JPG
>>40872381
This blanket is so fucking beautiful, this is probably the best thing I've gotten all year, thank you so much Coconut Snowball I will be sleeping with this tonight.
>>
File: 721362.jpg (3.18 MB, 2000x2666)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB JPG
>>40872395
And finally the last part of the gift. I never read any of the IDW comics but this one looks pretty cool. Thank you for the nice gifts Coconut Snowball, although you shipped late and had some problems I am thankful for what you gave. Now I can stop worrying about this event and prepare for mare fair.
>>
>>40872381
Top kek!
>>40872395
A blanket is such a nice gift, especially with so many fun Appuls to discover all over. I hope it will remain snuggly for a long time to come.
>>
>>40872436
Appul
p
p
u
l
>>
>>40872395
Based appleschizo
>>
File: the_box.jpg (2.89 MB, 3515x2667)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB JPG
>tracking called this a "registered letter"
>tracking treated this like a letter (i.e. very limited tracking of its whereabouts regardless of which tracking service is used)
What is this postal power my Rescuer wields? And more importantly, what will I find in there? I'm excited! It's Horsemas all over!
>>
>>40873596
Oh shit it's happening
>>
File: 1st_look.jpg (2.76 MB, 3547x2511)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB JPG
>>40873600
It's about to HAPPEN, alright. My homies have come out of the woodworks as soon as I started opening the mystery box.
>silly wrapping paper
>a mysterious letter
>lots of candy, some of it poking fun at the region I live in
This is going to be a thoughtful gift, the oracle has spoken.
>>
File: pure_sexo.jpg (3.44 MB, 3712x2792)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB JPG
>>40873605
Where did he get that saucy pic of mai waifu??

I'll post the full card later on as part of the Blob collage. The important thing for now: my Santa has been revealed to be BIG FINISH (written in big boy letters) ^:), wishing me Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Horsemas AND Mareaster all-in-one.
>>
File: 1488915330152.jpg (196 KB, 754x674)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>40873614
>>
File: trust.jpg (2.82 MB, 3000x3000)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB JPG
>>40873614
>>40873618
Small box first: It's a Pop-Mart APPUL.
>he trusted the Chinese
The Chinese sent you the sunbed one you ordered, you ordered the sunbed one I asked for... because I confused it with the towel Appul, kek. This means that I will eventually have BOTH APPULS when I collect the other one. She's fun, I love her, she's even got her hat. Appuls always make me think of the happy early days of the fandom.

OH MY FUCKING CHAOS GOD, SHE HAS APPLE-SHAPED HIGHLIGHTS IN HER EYES!? I love it.
>>
File: IMG_9805.jpg (213 KB, 876x813)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>40873626
Strangely enough, the flavor pack (upper left corner) didn't taste like apples. REEEEE
>>
File: HYP.jpg (2.21 MB, 2770x2770)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB JPG
>>40873626
Everypony can sense what's in there... who's in there. I'll open this last, the mystery gift comes first.
>>
File: MYSTERYNIGGA.jpg (3.31 MB, 3229x2518)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB JPG
>>40873633
It's a mystery, both soft and hard depending on where and how you caress it...
>>
File: AHA.jpg (2.22 MB, 2801x2527)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB JPG
>>40873634
A-HA!!
It's my Santa being cheeky. You got me. ^:)
>>
File: Unf.jpg (3.21 MB, 3696x2648)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB JPG
>>40873636
I absolutely love that you did indeed double down on this. It's so silly but it makes me so happy.
>>
File: DONT BLOB.jpg (2.43 MB, 2632x2632)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB JPG
>>40873639
>DON'T BLOB
>OPEN INSIDE
Blobs of a feather flock together, I'm going IN.
>>
AAAA
AAAAAAA
It's a BLOB alright!! But I'll need a moment to open that other gift before I can show the thread.
>>
File: mogged.jpg (1.74 MB, 1500x2000)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB JPG
>>40873645
First things first, my "Noodle" just got MOGGED in size by this other CHAD "Noodle". Mismatching limbs like it's 2011 all over, I was really starting to worry I missed out on the Olyfactory Discord train. I'm not sure if the Olycord will make it into my luggage for my 3-month stay abroad, but he's going to visit some pony cons for sure. Luggage space is already reserved for my tiny one-of-a-kind posable Discord and...

the BLOB I'm about to reveal!
>>
File: BLOB_revealed.jpg (2.97 MB, 3529x2871)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB JPG
>>40873642
>>40873645
>>40873665
Look at him! It's the Smooze! What a dapper Blob he is! One of a kind! It's an absolutely AMAZING gift, and I have a hunch he was made by the same lady (Kitty) who made my Discord.

I don't just happen to have the Smooze on my list of favorite characters and even made my Holiday OC a bootleg Blob, it's my dream to do a duo cosplay of Discord and Smooze in GGG suits. Just the other day, my friend informed me that he might not be able to make it to the conventions at all because he has yet to learn how much paid leave his given at his new job, and how to get it greenlit. There's a chance I will have to either postpone that stage act by a year, or ask my brother to fill in and cuck my friend out of this experience I explicitly meant to be between the two of us.

No matter what may come of this year, I have a FANTASTIC Smooze to accompany even the loneliest draconequus cosplayer. This plushy buddy means a whole fucking lot to me, and I will definitely take him abroad with me to infuse him with all the hype in the world and prayers to have my convention plans pan out at all. With that odd little keychain to secure him, it will be easy to ensure my adorable Smooze doesn't get lost on travels or at conventions, and he will elevate that yet-to-be-tailored Smooze cosplay to the highest achievable degree of cuteness.

...But that's not all.
>>
>>40873688
I know this is a blue board, but... how could I resist?
With the accessories being magnetic, I could actually make fake antlers etc. to dress this Smooze up as Bedlam next Horsemas.

BIG FINISH
>>40873618 (You) (You)
I don't know how to thank you adequately, and I will forever cherish your unbridled generosity with me. You went all out here, and I can only kneel. I'll make a Blob collage of the gifts later, but for now I have to let this sink in. I definitely owe you a sfw favor, BIG FINISH.
>>
File: NSFW BLOB.jpg (3.69 MB, 3373x3000)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB JPG
>>40873704
Uh oh, it was too spicy a picture. I dropped my spaghoots and forgot to attach it. ^:)
>>
>>40873688
>and I have a hunch he was made by the same lady (Kitty) who made my Discord.
Oh it wasn't made by no lady...
I will take that as a compliment.

Can you find all the secret features of the blob?
>>
>>40873714
You made him? That's so AWESOME!
>extras
You mean that extra magnet? ^;)
>>
File: beyond_mortal_comp.jpg (2.31 MB, 2231x3155)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB JPG
>>40873714
>>40873715
Some things are beyond mere mortals' comprehension.
>>
>>40873721
...it was meant for attaching him to surfaces

There's also something deep inside, but you have to really love him and hug him real tight.

>>40873704
>With the accessories being magnetic, I could actually make fake antlers etc. to dress this Smooze up as Bedlam next Horsemas.
haha yeah you see that was my original plan, but you know how it is with plans and time...

Anyway, it was a challenge and a pleasure making this gift for you.
It took my sewing skills to new heights. I'm very happy how it came out, and I'm super relieved he's with you now, safe and sound.
>>
>>40873737
>he squeaks
I was hesitant about squeezing him, but now I know his full potential. The colors you've chosen are show-accurate as well as extremely pleasing.
>the colors of the seams and embroidery
>the label-like loop for attaching the keychain matching the green fabric color to a "t"
Impressive. Very nice.

I shall protecc his smile.
>>
>>40873688
Whoa that is really awesome
>>
>>40856856
>i'll keep the duplicates in case something happens to the ones I hang?
>Duplicates
>They delivered both the one I ordered initially AND the one I requested as replacement at the same time
I legit thought they just shipped the big one separate lol
>>
>>40873721
btw where did you get that... bedsheet? it looks extremely soulful for generic pony merch
>>
>>40872342
>Shortestbread
that name is cute!
CUTE!
>>
>>40874314
Post your own present m8 (unless your santa's package didn't make it)
>>
>>40874518
Fuck, here I thought I did that already. My memory is getting flaky, I swear to god.
Have to do it tomorrow, since part of it hangs in my car
>>
>>40874318
A local fabric store sold this fabric by the meter, so I got myself a piece large enough for these presentation purposes. It's officially licensed by Hasbro, was found next to printed fabric with Mickey Mouse, Frozen, Paw Patrol and all that kiddy stuff.
>>
File: 20240302_234039.jpg (553 KB, 4032x3024)
553 KB
553 KB JPG
I got my rescue gift! Thank you Lil' Whiskers!

I look forward to the art you make of my OC!
>>
File: Shortestbread.png (321 KB, 1233x1378)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
>>40874421
Also has a cute OC
>>
>>40875177
Ver’ nice. Glad to see rescues arriving. And we can always use art of Matte Finish.
>>
>>40875214
Oh, the art is gonna be of a different OC
>>
File: swag.jpg (50 KB, 513x787)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>40874699
oh hell yeah, I see it available locally, gonna get me some
>>
>>40875417
Nice. I thought I was a bearer of bad news, but no.

>>40875177
That Grinch pony looks like a cheeky bastard, kek. Wishing you the art piece turns out amazing, so you may feel joy every time you see it. My gift a few years ago was an illustration that fills me with such joy, I cherish it a lot.
Is it going to be your first artwork of your (non-/ss/) OC?
>>
File: 3109677.gif (1.67 MB, 1086x1540)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB GIF

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.