[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

flutters is pretty
>>
>>41449683
so true!
>>
>>41449683
Yeah she is, god I fucking love her so much. I get such a warm feeling when I see her on screen and hear her beautiful, cute voice. I legitimately have never felt this crazy about anyone ever. 100% mareschizo dedicated solely to her. I miss when I would imagine cuddling her and other intimacies and I'd actually overwhelm myself with such intense feelings that'd it'd snap me back to reality. I'm unironically not sure if I could handle actually being with her, I'd die of happiness holy shit. why does this singular mare make my heart light up like a star, it doesn't make sense. I was supposed to get married and die in a war not fall in love with an animated horse. billions of years have led up to this moment all the dominos fell into place perfectly just for me to get a flustered over a yellow pony. I wouldn't give her or this feeling up for anything man, it's like fucking crack. god i fucking love this pony so goddamn much. Everything about her is perfect, I just want to pick her up and hold her tight and never let go. She gives me heart palpitations if I think about her for too long. It's crazy that a fictional horse can affect on such a physical level. If she were real I'd marry her in a heartbeat oh my god. I want to hold her hooves as I stare into her lovely eyes. She is literally and figurately an angel that fell into my arms and blessed my life. I don't think I've ever been happier than I have been with her. just thinking about her for a while fills me with so much joy and awe. This pony drives me absolutely crazy, she's so fucking perfect it doesn't make any sense. She makes me want to strive to better myself for my sake and hers. I want to be by her side and help her overcome her fears, anxiety, and self doubt just as she did in my life. I hope when I'm 50 I still feel the same way about her if not even moreso. I just want to protect her and hear her laugh and giggle and happily sigh. I want to give her the world and more. That's why I need to be the best me I can be for her because she fucking deserves it after the way she completely and utterly stole my heart. I need this pony in my life, I see no reality where she isn't there with me. I'll will her into existence if I have to. Through sheer willpower the world will come to know the beauty that is fluttershy. I know that when I do finally see her she'll be more beautiful and amazing than I could possibly imagine. nothing can compare to the real thing. holy shit I fucking love her so goddamn much. I wish I could experience seeing her for the first time again, I'd love to fall in love with her all over again. my feelings are much stronger now but that initial pang of love I felt is something that echoed throughout the rest of my life and changed everything for the better. This pony is so special to me; She's someone I'll cherish for the rest of my life. I'll always keep her in my heart no matter what. I'd dive head first into hell if it meant keeping her safe and happy. fs4life
>>
>>41451198
Absolutely based.
>>
File: 3265442.png (1.29 MB, 7672x6975)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>41451198
Yeah. She's truly a very gorgeous, kind mare with a massive snowpity. She's a Goddess and I love her so much.
>>
File: 3129481.jpg (2.13 MB, 2020x2432)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB JPG
>>41449683
very much so!
>>
>>41449683
Doing the hawk tuah and spit on that theng
>>
File: 2519602.jpg (270 KB, 1200x1800)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>41451198
Good post.
>>
water is wet
>>
>>41451198
You're a bit out of line, but I can't say you're wrong.
>>
>>41451198
based

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.