[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Uuuuh Joshbros...
>>
Look, the guy has had a rough time being thrown out of RHCP for John. Let him mow down a few pedestrians.
>>
>>122719740
lol
no one cares
>>
>>122719740
Maybe he was dazzled by the sights and sounds of CALLY FONYA
>>
>>122719740
I don't ever wanna feeeeeel
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>122719740
>mfw
>>
>>122719740
>no wrongful death suit against frusciante from river phoenix's family
>>
Frusciantebros CAN'T STOP winning
>>
>>122719740
why is it celebrities are allowed to run over pedestrians but pedestrians aren't allowed to run over celebrities.
>>
>>122719740
What I'm wondering is did he hit them and just kept driving? Cause that's fucked up
>>
>>122720357
celebrities have money
>>
>>122720323

Him snd Johnny Depp probably bribed them into staying quiet. No way are they gonna speak up now.
>>
File: IMG_1313.jpg (1021 KB, 1668x940)
1021 KB
1021 KB JPG
tfw guitar man mows down your deadbeat spic dad and you about to go RETARDED at Ulta once the suit settles
>>
File: EITFLrNWwAAZ6mM.png (309 KB, 666x499)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>>
He killed billions
>>
>>122719740
Red Hot Chili Hit and Run
>>
>>122719740
I guess his fortune faded
>>
Holy based
>>
>get kicked out of RHCP
>start running over random people
>>
this is karma for him going on that whiny ass press tour after leaving RHCP
>>
>>122719740
Hope he goes to prison
>>
>>122720370
He was looking at his phone, didn't look, turned into an intersection and hit a pedestrian. Got out of his car to look, got back in and left
>>
>>122724117
>got back in and left
kek, the man is retarded
>>
>>122724181
>realize you just committed vehicular homicide
>decide you can either stay, and get fucked, or leave and still get fucked but maybe not get fucked
>>
he's fucked.
pedestrian clearly on the crosswalk.
hope he saved his rhcp money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71dO07UdTVI
>>
>>122724531
He ran over that dude fair and square. I don't see the problem.
>>
>>122720357
you can get away with murder in america so long as you got money
>>
>>122726139
This
Josh has money so he'll be fine
>>
this is why you DO NOT post on 4chan.org while driving
>>
>Josh Klinghoffer, the former guitarist of Red Hot Chili Peppers, was sued for wrongful death and negligence after allegedly running over and killing a pedestrian in Alhambra, California, reports Variety and TMZ. The lawsuit was filed by the family of Israel Sanchez, the 47-year-old man who was struck by the musician’s car in the March 18 incident.

>According to the lawsuit, Klinghoffer was allegedly on his phone while driving an SUV and made a left turn while Sanchez was walking across the street in a marked crosswalk. The impact caused blunt-force trauma to the head, and Sanchez died from his injuries hours later. The complaint also states that an arrest was never made in the incident.

>“This was a tragic accident,” said Klinghoffer’s attorney, Andrew B. Brettler, in a statement shared with Pitchfork. “After the car struck the pedestrian, Josh immediately pulled over, stopped the vehicle, called 911, and waited until police and the ambulance arrived. He is fully cooperating with the traffic investigation.”

>“Mr. Klinghoffer should be arrested and prosecuted for homicide. We have a video of him on his cell phone at the time he hit and killed Israel Sanchez, a loving father, in a crosswalk,” the Sanchez family’s attorney, Nick Rowley, told Variety. “Israel Sanchez was on his way to the grocery store to make soup for his family and never came home. He did everything right, looking for oncoming traffic and abiding by pedestrian signage, but tragically Mr. Klinghoffer, in a rush and on his phone, hit him fatally from behind with a large SUV. The loss and grief that the Sanchez family now faces is immense. We will not stop until there is accountability and justice for Mr. Sanchez and his family.”
>>
File: IMG_1314.jpg (6 KB, 250x189)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>
>>122726373
Pity he'll burn in Hell one day...
>>
>WAHHHH they kicked me out of the band
>SPLAT
>what the fuck was that
>>
>>122726762
eternal free-form funk jam sesh with the great beast himself
>>
>>122721432
>I'm forever near a road saying 'Who the fuck is driving that thing?' And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers
>>
Daily reminder to always be careful and mindful of your surroundings when you drive, Rip to that poor guy.
>>
File: IMG_8575.jpg (198 KB, 1163x1242)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>making things happen
>>
File: lckd2l6lfsbd1.jpg (48 KB, 1619x903)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
It's over
>>
File: pepe.png (344 KB, 660x603)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
Only kind of related but did anyone know that Irving Berlin's granddaughter killed someone in a car accident? My mom is friends with her so that's how I know
>>
>>122720323
>Frusciante was performing a solo set at the Viper Room when River OD’d outside with John Deep, Flea, and Samantha his girlfriend
Yeah seems like Frusciante was really to blame here
>>
The video is gruesome. You can clearly see him texting on his phone when he hits him
>>
>>122720323
At what point do you admit that maybe River was a drug addict who did drugs on his own volition
>>
File: viper room 1993.jpg (131 KB, 1500x844)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>122720323
dying at your peak partying with the bros backstage at the Viper Room in the 90's is the most kino way to go out
>>
>>122729225
So why does Joaquin hate Frusciante and not those other people
>>
I just watched the video. Fuck him. I liked his music with RHCP (Dosed, Monarchy) but there's no excuse for mowing down a pedestrian in a crosswalk.
>>
He should be facing criminal charges. Fuck this state.
>>
>runs over a beaner
>facing wrongful death suit
He should get a fucking medal, honestly.
>>
>>122730272
Yukon power-user award
>>
could be worse. he could still be in rhcp.
>>
>>122729896
It was only a beaner

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.