[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: bungle.jpg (106 KB, 600x602)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
This might just be the worst album I've ever heard, and one of the only albums outside of actual noise music where I feel that it's physically hurting my ears. Unlike many other terrible albums it doesn't have any redeeming qualities at all. I know music is subjective, but in this case I'm highly sceptical about anybody claiming that they "liked" listening to this.
What the actual fuck was the dude thinking? Did he honestly believe this was a finished qualitative product at the moment he released it? Is it just supposed to be a kind of joke/parody of terrible avant-garde music?
>>
Lmao, if you thought that was bad I'd love to see what you think when you hear this.
>>
hi montie
>>
IN THE MORNING
I WILL SEE
WHAT YOU WERE
TRYING TO SAY TO ME
>>
>>78066530
>I know music is subjective, but in this case I'm highly sceptical about anybody claiming that they "liked" listening to this.
I can understand hating this album, but I genuinely can't understand this type of thinking. This is just retarded.
>>
>>78066530
I love this album
>>
>>78066597
this, try Disco Volante, it might be less painful to your ears. And if that's the case, give a chance to California, is the most refined job that they have.

I remember listening to this one early in the morning while doing a lot of bureaucratic stuff inside of a grey building full of all kinds of old hags with broken faces. It was an extraordinary experience, accentuated by the fact that I did not sleep the night before
>>
Honestly, it took me a few listens to get into but once it clicked I never got bored of it.
>>
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 225x225)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
This might just be the worst album I've ever heard, and one of the only albums outside of actual noise music where I feel that it's physically hurting my ears. Unlike many other terrible albums it doesn't have any redeeming qualities at all. I know music is subjective, but in this case I'm highly sceptical about anybody claiming that they "liked" listening to this.
What the actual fuck was the dude thinking? Did he honestly believe this was a finished qualitative product at the moment he released it? Is it just supposed to be a kind of joke/parody of terrible avant-garde music?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.