[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Manami a shit edition.

How do I start learning guitar?
>https://www.justinguitar.com/
>http://www.pbguitarstudio.com/
Guitar chords and inversions
>http://www.chordbook.com/guitar-chords/
String tension calculator (D'Addario-based):
>http://stringtensionpro.com/
Music theory:
>http://musictheory.net/lessons
Impulse Response Pack
>http://www.mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods+Cab+1.3.rar
>http://www.mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM+RECTO+V30+L2.wav
Guitar Maintenance and other information:
>http://www.frudua.com/guitar_craftpedia_en.html
14GiB of miscellaneous resources:
>https://mega.nz/#F!KIoilagC!3KtnUYdTW53VsQu9QrJS_g

Previous thread: >>79428865
>>
Fuck you anime cunts, the other thread wasn't even at bump limit. You just want to post your stupid ass anime pictures before anyone else makes a new thread. I pray the mods ban your weeb asses into oblivion.
>>
R8 THIS OLD CLIP
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1YVHLG0HrD5
>>
>>79441730
Why is the guitar not hooked up?
Sounds cool though.
>>
File: 1486778739750.gif (328 KB, 1000x773)
328 KB
328 KB GIF
>>79441715
>>
>>79441796
>undertale
>>
What is the second best brand of guitar behind Gibson? Why is only a Gibson good enough?
>>
Thinking about private tuition from Allen Hinds
>>
>>79441945
Epiphone of course
>>
File: 3a3.png (297 KB, 878x900)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>79441945
>>
>>79441635
hey lads if i wanna get better at improv should I focus more on scales/arpeggios or learning actual songs and learning from their structure/chord progressions/licks?
also if its scales, which ones would you say are most important
specifically for blues and jazz
>>
>>79441945
Suhr is the best.
>>
>>79442077
in addition to learning your major and natural minor + harmonic minor scales & extending them to their major/minor/dominant 7ths you should be transcribing solos by ear.
neither are more important, both are necessary for blues and jazz. just structure your practice time to include both.
>>
File: smugtooru03.jpg (41 KB, 358x373)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>79442079
Suhr they are.
>>
>>79442154
ive got my major/minor scales down easy rooted on every string, my dominant 7th arpeggios, and im still shit at implementing them in my improv, so I default to licks and going by ear
also its absurdly difficult for me to transcribe jazz guitar solos, will it get easier? blues is cake though
>>
Is this Tele really stock? This sounds magnificent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4RXw3otX6c
>>
>>79442077
ALSO what scales are the jazz guitarists that I listen to, using? when I play along to jazz songs and use my major/minor/harmonic minor scales, it almost sounds dissonant sometimes. Is it modes or something? Are there magical jazz scales I dont know about?
>>
>>79441730
as you requested, im singing for you :3
https://clyp.it/eixhb5nz
>>
>>79442481
I want to hear you sing in Portuguese. Also, check it: https://clyp.it/c10vsw2g
>>
>>79442597
i only attend jcums requests because were gay lovers
>>
>>79442239
That sounds out of tune.
>>79442739
Who's the top?
>>
>>79442597
Is that yours? Great nice arrangement, bends are somewhat off tune but good playing. I think you could benefit from EZDrummer
>>
>>79442239
this honestly sounds so bad. Squier Affinity-tier if not worse. What about this sounds good to you?
>>
File: condor.jpg (94 KB, 680x585)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>
>>79442780
That's me over a decade ago. I'm a lot better at bending these days.
>>
>>79442838
Money spent busting a nut is never wasted.
>hard mode, even if it's a tranny
Maybe she can teach you how to play the the damned thing.
>>
>>79442317
If it's bebop or whatever you're listening to, then it's just whatever key they're in with a focus on the chord tones of whatever chord they're currently playing. If the chord is borrowed or "out of key" then they temporarily alter the scale to include the chord tones of that particular chord. Modes don't come into the picture.

If it's modal jazz, then it's whatever mode is written down. Changes are much less frequent so that the modal sound has time to develop.
>>
>>79442077
A mixture of the two, but the best way to get better at it is to just do it. Jam with some buddies, or a metronome, if you have no musical friends. You won't know how to swim until you're in the water.
>>
>>79442154
>>79443164
>>79443240
thanks for the advice, thats all I really needed DESU
>>
>>79442077
The most important scales for bebop are melodic minor, harmonic minor and major. Melodic minor has two modes which are really important - the altered and lydian dominant mode. However you can develop a category of this sound by transcribing. Something to practice is also 7-3 voice leading. The cadence in bebop (usually II - V - I) has really smooth voice leading. For each chord the third becomes the 7th of the next and 7th moves down to become the third of the next. This is because of each chord is a fifth away from each other (V a fifth away from II, I from V etc). You might want to practice chord tone soloing on something like Autumn leaves or Satin Doll to get good at this. Harmonic minor is really important for minor II - V - I's as the typical minor II-V has chords taken from this scale (II half diminished, V7b9 and I minor major 7). Why the major scale is important is pretty self explanatory. Chord tone soloing and transcribing and listening are just as important if not more important as scaler playing.

Basically what >>79442154 said.

>>79442234
Going by ear is good, you don't want to be thinking about what you're playing you just want to hear it and play it. There's a difference between going by ear and guessing at notes though.
>>
File: STRAT ATTACK.jpg (1.75 MB, 1200x834)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB JPG
When a nigson is only just "good enough"
>>
>>79443381
>The most important scales for bebop are melodic minor, harmonic minor and major.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3hTwsvJV_A
>>
File: ~.jpg (16 KB, 640x640)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>79443432
>I can't get a tie dyed strat
>>
File: 1522936813216.png (2.72 MB, 1194x1926)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB PNG
>>79442317
>what scales are the jazz guitarists that I listen to
Who do you listen to? Just throw away the concept of what scale for what into the thrash for jazz. Just play the chord notes for the lines and throw whatever you want for tensions

At least for standards (I only understand those so yeah) most of them are just basic 7 modes, or like >>79443164, don't think about the modes, just play the chord tones added with what you want. Sometimes there are weird chords in between but they're mostly chords from other parallel modes or chords substituted with another chords or key changes or basically whatever the composer wants to

That's basically it, I don't even use or understand harmonic/melodic minor, much less about diminished/whole tone whatever even if they're supposedly to be important
>>79443164
This modal jazz stuff is killing me, tried So What recently and I literally mess around everything as long as I got the chord tones right, dunno how it's supposed to be done
>>
File: cobbler.jpg (180 KB, 600x755)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>mfw just upgraded from Audacity to Reaper
>>
>>79443514
There are companies who will put any image you send them on a guitar, so yes, you can get a tie-dyed Strat.
>>
>>79443577
Not the fretboard.
>>
>>79443572
>ATH-M50(x)
vomit
>>
>>79443520
>This modal jazz stuff is killing me, tried So What recently and I literally mess around everything as long as I got the chord tones right, dunno how it's supposed to be done
You literally can't throw scales away and just use chord tones for modal jazz. The whole purpose is to outline the sound of the mode. When Miles was making Kind of Blue I believe it was a rule of thumb you could only use the notes in the modes. I agree that for standards chord tone soloing is more useful than CST but defs not for modal jazz.
>>
What's the best way to learn switching between chords faster. I'm a total noob
>>
>>79443602
Also:
>diminished/whole tone
You're missing out you can do really cool outside playing with both of these on standards. Go and transcribe some lines with them.
>>
>>79443659
Not exactly what you're asking for, but a nice trick for beginners who can't fret an entire chord fast enough is, in order to keep time properly and still sound pro, just fret and pick the root/bass note at first, then fret and play the rest of the chord. If you can do this seamlessly nobody will ever know that you're only doing it because you can't fret the entire chord fast enough.
>>
>>79443659
Just go slow, it's better to do it correctly, it will come in time as you build muscle memory.
>>
File: princk.jpg (6 KB, 259x195)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>79443659
pick two chords and go back and forth.
>>
>>79443659
>>79443737
this is pretty much the only way
just repeat chord changes between every combination of two chords that you need, and practice that til your hands have it drilled into them
>>
>>79443762
or just use power chords
>>
>>79442597
wtf your lick vocabulary is just like mine even the inflections
>>
>>79443381
Is this a new roman personality? The wrong theory guy? I must admit is quite good and by far the most damaging.
>>
>>79443915
We probably listened to a lot of the same guitarists growing up. I know we both share a large Jimmy Page influence.
>>
>>79443577
Not him but I like the idea of removable skins. Still waiting to see a skin that I like, though.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (47 KB, 454x407)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
maybe that anon was right about making kiss lessons
>>
>>79443899
All of them? That would take a while to learn.
>>
>>79444296
as long as you start making some money, anything goes
>>
>>79444292
>Still waiting to see a skin that I like
>while posting AMERICA FUCK YEAH
Fucking commie. Also,
>hardtail Strat
vomit
>>
>>79444014
hm cool
>>
>>79441945
>What is the second best brand of guitar behind Gibson? Why is only a Gibson good enough?
Anon. Don't make jokes like this. What if some young guitar player read your post, and genuinely thought that a Gibson might be good?
>>
>>79444296
Yeah, maybe. The sooner you start the better your videos get. It only takes one good one for a channel to take off. (Or one exceptionally bad one.)
>>
>>79444296
Start taking your schizo pills 13 year olds commenting on your fb is nothing yo be proud of.
>>
>>79443659
1. hold the shape hard for 10s or so, get a feel for the positioning
2. practice very slowly going to it from another chord
3. repeat step 1 as much as you need
4. practice step 2 slowly increasing speed

don't get too frustrated it takes a long time to be swift and clean with every chord change
>>
>>79444435
>fox and grapes: the post
>>
hi /gg/

i like king krule and wanna learn to play songs like out getting ribs

how long would it take me from scratch to comfortably play a song like that if i practiced for like an hour a day running the justinguitar lessons

i plan on buying my friends yamaha pacifica and an amp from craigslist, everything else from amazon re: justins recs.
>>
>>79444482
you dont even have a youtube channel? why? youre the kind of attention whore and can play guitar, it seems natural that youd have one but you dont.
>>
>>79444341
youtube only allows to monetize the videos if you have past 1k subscribers now
>>
>>79444586
Start a channel called "Playing with Droolbert". All the Grabigel family would subscribe. Or start working for Kondzilla, they hire retards to make their music and videos.
>>
Only practice scales until you learn the notes n the fretboard cold. After that, toss em
>>
File: image1 (4).jpg (208 KB, 960x720)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
The guitar is an electronic instrument born of the 50s space age. The only reason it has continued to go strong is the use of effects pedals. Les Paul created many electronic innovations such as multi track recording and all sorts of effects like tape echo. He was known for his studio wizardry. Guitars are a meme. Its about the electronics. Don buy the lies. Grab the cheapest guitar make a swimming pool route lay down velcro in the cavity and put velcro on the back of your pickups. Now you can move your pickups around as you please to explore more sounds. Why do we solder our guitars when we could have a simple bread board to quickly change pickups and patch mods such as phase effects? The guitar has been designed with intimidating features to keep you from tinkering like the originators like Les were doing. Guitars are a lie. They produce nothing more than a signal like midi to be shaped and explored. Fuck the guitar meme. Its an electronic instrument. Never forget.
>>
>>79444679
>Why do we solder our guitars when we could have a simple bread board to quickly change pickups and patch mods such as phase effects?
Because the guitar in your picture looks fucking retarded.
>>
>>79444679
t. bob brozman guitar student
>>
File: 1493649511069.png (20 KB, 160x91)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>79444638
nice

>>79444645
never stop practicing scales
>>
>>79444708
Well you enjoy your furniture and ill keep making music and exploring tones. A guitar is nothing more than a work uniform. You wear your tuxedo and ill get down a dirty in my coveralls.
>>
Every guitar I like is over $3000
>>
>>79444560
I guess im not trying to impress 13 year olds.
>>
>>79444749
I'm normally a function over form kind of guy, but guitar aesthetics absolutely matter onstage.
>>
>>79444778
congratulations for the refined taste. i like cheap guitars.
>>
>>79444359
>muh 'murica
Every will be fine, tovarish. Enjoy nice picture of Aня Pyднeвa.
>>
File: 755110550[1].jpg (416 KB, 1440x1080)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>79444778
>>79444838
most of the guitars i like are under $1500 but fkn god damn this $5000 prs caught my eye. don't think i'd ever pay this much for a guitar but if i had the money it'd be hard to resist.
>>
>>79444813
On stage lol. Ok. I guarantee my odd ball creations get more attention, interest and genuine conversation after a set than whatever mass produced guitar center cookie cutter guitar you are playing.
>>
>>79444977
Conversation like "Why does your guitar look like Jamal rigged it while chugging purple drank?"
>>
>>79444813
counter-aesthetics are cool though. i think it's cool when you see a metal player using a tele and making it sound huge, or something equally as unexpected and contrary to image/tradition expectations.
>>
>>79445145
jesus christ i wrote that out poorly
>>
>>79445097
Im guessing youre not much of a player to be feeling the need to undermine my message. You cant buy talent despite what Gibson has told you.
>>
>>79445240
>Im guessing youre not much of a player
Wrong. Also, if I want a different tone I'll use an EQ instead of savaging my guitar's aesthetics like an autist.
>>
>>79445296
Ok how do we settle whos the better player? You got a jazz track you wanna play over. A little guitar off? I challenge you.
>>
>>79445357
I don't believe in music as competition. If you want to claim this means I'm conceding you're better, I don't care.
>>
>>79444804
oooh hes a bigboi
>>
File: PhotoFunia-1523921064.jpg (611 KB, 1172x1570)
611 KB
611 KB JPG
>>
>>79445409
Cant play through basic changes eh. Youll get there anon. Focus on yourself and less on how people guitars look.
>>
>>79445456
lol, well done pedogear
>>
>>79445482
On top of that he’s racist.
>le jamal lelele
>>
>>79445357
I challenge you to play this

https://youtu.be/9Jit_KXxhX4

No distortion
>>
>>79445600
m'lady
>>
>>79445296
Im not mean spirited so Id like to give you general audio production advice. They say its ideal to have a pure source of sound. When you look at high end audio equipment they lack eg and shit. EQ is used to fix the sound. Its best to fix the sound at the source for example moving a pickup adjusting mic placement checking phasing issues yada yada. I dont even like having a volume pot in my guitar and dont use them on any recording instruments. I take out the tone knob from all my guitars. These are things people are not comfortable doing on expensive instruments. Guitar culture needs to die with the boomers. Guitar is an electronic instrument. Surf music is surf because of reverb. Sound effects define genres. These genres are electronic music although we dont refer to them as such.
>>
>>79445709
Thanks for your shitty advice.
>>
>>79445709
Guitar culture probably won’t die. Is there any reason beyond what you’ve listed as to why one should do what you’re putting forward as opposed to just using effect pedals?
>>
>>79445600
Shit is so ridiculous. In a bad way, of course.
>>
>>79445600
im no shawn lane and im not transcribing that to impress an anon. The video however reminds me of my guitar that i had a sitar make make a bridge for me to use. Sounds much better than anything mass production tried to do with buzz bridges.
>>
>>79445793
Because original guitar culture was guys in a garage fucking around with electronics. Look at Les Pauls actual guitar he used in the end. Tons of switches and shit. Im making the statement that a guitar is nothing more than a uniform. Any guitar is sufficient when you are altering the signal path with effects. Every guitar demo video is a guy running the guitar through distortion using an expensive amp. Im just saying the guitar industry is a lie. The guitars endorsed players use are made by outsourced luthiers not the factories. The whole industry is lies. Les Paul is remembered for that guitar but he invented multi track recording and thats a bigger contribution dont you think? Im not suggesting anything just saying to younger anons to not be afraid to gut your guitar and get weird. I think its a good message from an old fag like me. The old fag guitar culture needs to die. The guitar keeps going thanks to how the signal path is altered not because gibson released a new shape to sell their 2 pickups that do all the work.
>>
>>79445953
T. Soyboy
>>
>>79443602
>>79443685
>The whole purpose is to outline the sound of the mode
So I mostly just develop whatever modes I want to with Dmin7 and Ebm7? So in 7 modes there are Dorian, Phrygian, and Aeolian for minor chords right, one night I want to develop the Dorian Mode so I mostly emphasize D Dorian and Eb Dorian, like that? Then maybe the other night I want to do Phrygian so I mostly emphasize D Phrygian and Eb Phrygian, and so on?
>you can do really cool outside playing with both of these on standards
Yeah but the ability to play/memorize the scales and actually use them in music are two different businesses, I still can't grasp the latter yet
>>
>>79445970
How much can you bench?
>>
>>79445986
Just learn your arpeggios fuck modality and scales. Scales are the enemy for young guitarists. You need the map you need to just go from point A to point B right now. One chord to the next. Make the changes. If you cant arpeggiate every chord in a given song you are lost. You should be able to play any arpeggio on command. You dont even need to know much theory. Theory is a meme and I have a Masters Degree in that shit. It doesnt do anything for your playing.
>>
>>79446013
I dont need to bench i work you fucking numale.
>>
what song is this from lads
https://clyp.it/h5uf0ddb
>>
>>79446566
Ouch working labor eh. Do you drink a 6 pack every night after work to cope? My body def has a nicer aesthetic than yours if you dont pay attention to individual muscle groups. I dont think you are a very introspective person who works on improving themselves. You prob just have a handful of blues licks you cycle through.
>>
>>79446677
So youre a fag too huh?
>>
>>79446639
please answer i think its a popular one
>>
>>79446639
Literally every classic rock song ever written has used those chords
>>
>>79446639
30 Days in the Hole?
>>
>>79445986
So what cycles between two different Dorian keys. You’d be playing in D and then in Eb Dorian. Learning how to use scales musically comes from transcribing and listening. So maybe transcribe one of the solos on so what if you want to learn how to solo on that.

>>79446112
But he’s asking how to play modal jazz, so it makes sense to think in terms of modes and the colour tones of a mode. From his above post he seems like he knows how to do chord tone soloing decently well.
>>
>>79446747
LOL married with children. You are a little worm. You are essentially everything you lash out at and claim you internet projections to be. You need to get offline and into a therapy anon. Youre projecting. Are you on any medications?
>>
>>79446878
FUCK youre damn right. i was on my way of thinking i had come up with that. i had even invented the tom drums. im gonna finish the song i started anyway and post on gg
>>
File: 1447883303006.png (1.74 MB, 960x792)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
>>79446677
>he "trains" invididual muscle groups instead of just taking steroids like every other """bodybuilder"""

lmao get a load of this kid, also muscles overlap a lot so it's a meme to even try and do individual groups
>>
>>79446934
>says im projecting
>hes been the one ranting
Compensating much sweetie?
>>
>>79446944
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A2IstE6Pes
I think you'll like this cover of it. I also think you'll like the guitar playing of Warren Haynes (Gov't Mule, Allman Brothers Band) and Marc Ford (Black Crowes) if you haven't gotten into them. I'm the guy who you think sounds like you and they're two big influences on me.
>>
>>79446885
Hmmm I dont think colour tones are the big part of modal playing. Sure hitting the #4 implies lydian but in more conventional mixoydian modal playing its not so much about spelling out the upper structure of the root and is more about exploiting to chords themselves. Like if you are playing G mixo a lot of licks are just cycling through the G and F major arpeggio. You hear lots of that on kind of blue. I dont think scales are the answer and I also think modality has become a bit of a meme here. Im not so sure if people are really trying to describe modal playing when they use that word. Scales are just a system of classification for analysis. I dont think its practical to be learning the modes. Just seems like something guitar teachers at the mall stress after the exhausted pentatonic licks because the concept is easy to explain and eats up a lot of time.
>>
>>79447002
Thanks young fart. Ive been living the lifestyle for decades. Youll be a fat fuck beer guzzler once you find a woman who agrees to suck your dick on a bi monthly basis. You have nothing but time to lose friend.
>>
>>79447116
Sure, I didn’t say not to use arpeggios. Grant Green’s version of So What uses a lot of arpeggios. I was just saying that it’s makes sense to know how the mode you’re playing in is structured and to use scales lines that emphasize colour tones in a mode. Like you said, if you’re playing in Lydian hit the #4 or with So What the natural 6 makes it sound Dorian and not natural minor etc. You could use arpeggios to get this sound but there’s also some pretty great chord scale theory players who come out of Berklee like Kurt Rosenwinkel. He does a lot of scaler lines.
>>
File: 1464999393278.png (269 KB, 503x595)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>79447171
This is how I know you're a complete child and have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. You come back with such an aggressive post over such obvious bait. Go fuck your wife before Tyrone does.
>>
>>79447171
Who are you mad at? Is it because you didnt get 5 guys?
>>
>>79447241
We are both marvelous. Hopefully young anon gets his shit together. Its just hours of hard work.
>>
File: lp.jpg (719 KB, 1600x1200)
719 KB
719 KB JPG
Hands up who likes Les Pauls
>>
>>79447252
You dont even know whos baiting who here. Take a walk young fag youre in over your head. I was making crank calls before you were even born.
>>
>>79447349
Pennsylvania is that boring huh.
>>
File: deal.png (63 KB, 1271x574)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>
>>79447349
What’s a cheap guitar you can rec for modding maybe I’ll do that over the summer.
>>
File: 1519677181785.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>79447349
This anon >>79447500 wins
>>
>>79443572
may the DAW be with you
>>
>>79447491
>free thing that is practically free anyway
Hey thanks orange. Let me jump right on that overpriced practice amp.
>>
>>79447960
eh its p nice to have a matching foot switch. I'd like to know what you think is the a good choice for an amp then that isn't an overpriced practice amp that also isn't some fucking 1500 dollar tube head for maximum tone shaping XD
>>
>>79448062
Fuck a matching footswitch. I use a mesa boogie switch for my marshall
>>
>>79448202
How much did that cost you? Any price above free and it seems to be not as good as the offer
>>
File: yay.gif (155 KB, 389x500)
155 KB
155 KB GIF
>mfw the B-Blender came today and imma put it on tomorrow
>>
Tone wood. I don't give a fuck about tone wood. What I want is "to own" wood that average fucking chumps can't afford. This one looks nice and that's for damn Suhr!
>>
>>79448397
you can own my wood anytime if you know what I mean
>>
File: FB2-large.jpg (59 KB, 421x750)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
talk me out of /into this
>>
>>79447604
>ask question
>haha you win
Fuck you oldfag
>>
>>79448487
Just point your pickups at the amp or rest your neck against the amp.
>>
The Double Rhoads (never in production) has longer horns than a King V.
>>
>>79448415
>>
any one have any tips for getting a clean, pop punk sounding distortion on an amp sim (line 6)
>inb4 get a real amp
im poor yo
>>
File: bratquestion.jpg (181 KB, 640x543)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>79448854
>clean distortion
>>
>>79448899
im retard

i guess i mean something not too muddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlO-KOvpPOw

something like this
>>
>>79448854
get a Overdrive Special
>>
>>79448258
It cost $600 bucks but came with a free jcm 900 4100 head.
>>
File: speekaz.jpg (98 KB, 1289x406)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Would there be much of a difference in sound? Is it worth the money?
>>
>>79448874
I sincerely hope you get aids. (The chances are high)
>>
>>79449170
thanks thats very nice of you
>>
>>79449147
Celestions are better tham stocl speakers unless they are celestions.
>>
>>79449211
Celestions are the best speakers?
>>
>>79449147
Going by those frequency response measurements, that's not an upgrade, it's just different. It will be significantly brighter and more trebley, and less honky/quacky.
>>
>>79449225
Imo i like them better than eminence speakers. Unless youre going vintage af like jbl then yes imo celestion speakers are best for modern amps.
>>
>>79449246
Ill get even more 2khz trash and less 4.5k and 1k trash right
>>
>>79449283
Those graphs say 1 kHz will be about the same, 2 kHz will be about the same, Celestion will be louder at 4.5k. Again, the main tonal differences will be the Celestion will be brighter with less midrange honk. Note that midrange honk is not necessarily bad; Tube Screamers cut through a mix precisely because of added midrange honk.
>>
>>79449147
Relevant.
>>
>>79449440
Stfu spammy
>>
This is a tall order but anyone wanna send me a lefty fender mustang or jaguar

please and thankyou :)
>>
>>79449427
>>79449337
yeah 2k and 4k make it cut through more but im more concerned about getting closer to vintage marshall tones
>>
>>79442597
https://clyp.it/lec1xr5y
>>
>>79449778
forgot trip
>>
By the way are there any gay clubs i can play guitar in?
>>
>>79449778
While it doesn't sound anywhere near pro, it's a lot less awkward and more listenable than your English.
That being said, you should download and learn how to use Autotune.
>>
>>79449880
don't encourage people to autotone :/
anyone can learn to sing they just need a private place to do it (like in their car when they drive)
>>
>>79449880
i do use autotune on my productions

>>79449916
this is where ive gotten in almost two years into singing

>>79449851
u no me
>>
>>79447500
You cant go wrong with a squier tele or strat affinity. Should cost you $75-90. Here is a cool trick buy an arcade button. If you use a delay with tap tempo you can hook your arcade button to a new out put jack. Plug that output jack to your tap tempo and you can tap your delay. Much more accurate than using your foot. You can also use that button as a kill switch like bucket head. If you get a strat hardtail it and use the back cavity to house an effects pedal. Modding is more rewarding than buying marked up generic junk.
>>
>>79449944
Do you push yourself? Like I'll sing to everything in the car and force myself to try and hit every note and I've gotten to the point where usually I can. I'll try to copy Kurt Cobain, then Plant, then Layne Staley, then Axl Rose, and don't forget Eddie Vedder

Axl and Eddie in specific were hard at first and I could feel my voice strain but in time I adapted and I have to continually practice or else I lose it and I gotta regain it again
>>
>>79449944
>I do use autotune
Reminder that spammy uses tabbing and chord reading software and autotune and still sounds like ass
L M F A O
M
F
A
O
>>
>>79449964
>this post
Vomit
>>
>>79450056
>>I do use autotune
>uses tabbing and chord reading software
losing touch m8
>>
>>79450085
You've admitted it macaco
>>
rockin rocknroll
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWdvOwcWios
>>
>>79450207
i never used that shit in my life, where did i say that?
>>
File: Untitled2.png (129 KB, 954x968)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
Been craving something with a trem so I'm gonna put this together, Thoughts?
>>
>>79450250
You recommended it to an anon you use chord recognizing software. Youre a fucking hack.
>>
>>79450277
>tomorrow ive got to mow grass
Lmao the fabulous life of a neet.
>>
>>79450473
Its gotten boring change it up its always just you wait X is gonna happen and it never does. You overestimate your shitposting ability.
>>
>>79450473
i was thinking the same right now. am i one of your prizes?
>>
>>79450576
>still seeking acceptance
Go fuck a tranny sam you suck at guitar.
>>
https://clyp.it/skf0iyqi

Will probably get ripped for the simplicity but first song I have written in a while and want to share. Need to work on some blues licks but otherwise quite happy with it.
>>
really feelin like buying a 2017 american elite tele... mystic black to be specific...

tell me why i should not

alternatively, tell me how good it will sound out of my hot rod deluxe
>>
>>79450676
answer it am i one of your prizes
>>
File: at last I truly see.png (6 KB, 227x191)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAo7SyrTCmY

This is the best explanation of music theory I've ever come across.
>>
>>79450665
I have a mystic black american pro strat. Its great
>>
>>79450720
>begging a tranny for an explanation
So why dont you own an american made guitar.
>>
File: reconquista.gif (10 KB, 310x450)
10 KB
10 KB GIF
>>79450665

Just get a Mexican tele.

I rationalised my purchase of Mexican over Murrikan because southern California is rightful Aztlan clay and the factories are both filled with my aztec hermanos, so the only difference is that the American models get fancier pickups and hardware.
>>
>when a literal high school drop out thinks hes intelligent
Whose whose prey here? Post in desperation please.
WHY DONT YOU OWN A DEAN GUITAR
>>
File: 20180402_163648-1.jpg (861 KB, 1541x3244)
861 KB
861 KB JPG
>>79450900
>being a poor Mexican
Q uvo compa
>>
>>79451153
nite nite if youre the same poster as the cool animefag
>>
File: 1523460161133.png (6 KB, 805x92)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
Cringe
>>
>>79451177
at what?
>>
I inherited these pedals so I’d like to use them in a board. Been learning about voltage and power and shit. Turns out the 3 boss pedals are so old they use the aca adapter that’s really a dc12.

Any ideas on a cheap power supply that’s either variable or has a few 12v slots? Everything good seems to be over 50$ and everything under only has one12v. It’s all these pedals plus a tuner I just bought and they’re all 9 except the 3.

Also any tips or advice on making a board? Are any of these trash or not useful and could make my board smaller?
>>
Reminder that Holdsworth bro is better than all of you lmao
>>
You're literally all plebs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dddcfte9Pg
>>
File: dod_fx69b_001.jpg (91 KB, 415x592)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>79451803
I have this piece of shit
>>
Girl, if i wanna have you to dance
Im gonna stand no second chance
Im gonna get to you, im gonna talk to you, and take you to my room

You know, ive been with all the traps
I got the biggest cock, no bets
But youre a love-maker, youre a love-gun breaker, you got this fuccboi to his best sex

Because to me you are a girl
And i say it to the world
You are the best
You give me anal sex, like no other girl no else

I like to bang my trannies
I like to bang them hard
And i dont care, aint going anywhere, im gonna fuck their butts raw all night
>>
>>79451941
What does the grunge knob do?
>>
>>79452110
No clue the pedal is either on or off i think the knobs are for show it sounds like shit in any setting
>>
>>79452145
At this point I really like just the distortion and over drive. I don’t even know why I want to go through constructing a huge board just to sound like loud trash. I feel like it’s my duity to be the bad guitar player with too many pedals.
>>
>>79451803
Go on reverb, you can find some ~$50 power bricks that have 3 12v outlets. I don't remember the brand but it's chinkshit
>>
>>79451803
Cool shit dude I'm jealous. Those mij boss and Ibanez pedals are legit.
>>
hi gg can you recommend any good entry compressor pedals for bass?
>>
>>79451803
You could probably sell one of those pedals or trade for a nice power supply
>>
>buy line6 DL4
>end up not playing as much and not using it
>keep it in box
>decide to take it out and try and get back into fucking with my sound instead of just playing clean jazz
>it doesn't work and I used it maybe 10 times
hahahahaha fuck you
>>
File: big_l.jpg (52 KB, 450x600)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
ANYONE HERE WHO KNOWS ABOUT PEDALS AND BUILDING THEM??
(also i want an astro-x sticker but dont want to seem like a cocksucking fanboy what do?)
>>
>>79444526
Learning a song is actually much easier than you think. You can straight up learn a song in a day and just play it until you master it. Out Getting Ribs is my favorite King Krule song btw.
>>
FUCK IT. FUCK THE DEAN LP COPY FUCK THE EBMM STINGRAY FUCK THE YAMAHA MIJ REVSTAR. IMMA CONTACT DEAN USA AND GET PIC RELATED IN A HARDTAIL VERSION. AM I CRAZY?
>>
>>79419672
Ascendant in Pisces
>>
>>79453262
did you use the right power supply?
>>
File: tensor.jpg (294 KB, 1280x1280)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
Any of you nuggets buy a Tensor yet?

Or do you all play Classic rawk and have no need for something like this.
>>
Do I spend 300-400 on putting bare knuckles and new hardware into a epiphone les paul? Am I better off putting that money away for my PRS fund?
>>
>>79454482
>putting that money away for my PRS fund?

Do that. Good pickups are wasted on mediocre guitars imo.

Still wouldn't hurt upgrading the Epiphone, but I would do it with the nicer GFS pickups so you're not spending too much.
>>
>>79451877
Holdsworth bro is really good at transcribing and playing Holdsworth solos. He's posted some of his own improvising in here before and it sounded pretty formulaic. Like, it's one thing to play a solo note for note but what's the point if you don't do anything with that knowledge? Holdsworth's music contains this rich harmonic vocabulary and I'd love to see other players actually apply it rather than parrot it.
>>
File: 20180222_131645-1.jpg (1.25 MB, 2021x2474)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>79454535
>good pickups are wasted on mediocre guitars
this is too true as i have a suhr aldrich in my chinese dean. The pickup is like 2/3rds the price of the guitar when i bought it
>>
>>79454780
These are the kind of people that are good but wont cut it in zappas band. Too closed minded or concept centric. Listen to treacherous cretins.
>>
I would always try changing pot values before spending big bucks on new pickups. Pots are under $10 each. Use lower values for darker tone and higher values for brighter tone; use no load tone pots for brightest tone.
>>
>>79454857
I mean I don't think a lot of people would cut it in Zappa's band, but yeah, having a diverse musical background definitely helps if your goal is to get out there and play music.
>>
>>79454924
I just see alot of pedalboard warriors who claim to play psychedelic or whatever but in reality its standard shit a cohesive idea. Not much polyphony or studio device play like beatles and pink floyd. People stay stuck in their own thought of progressive instead of sponging in everything and forming new ideas and conceptual sentences. Carly rae Jepson is bae.
>>
>>79454994
Well as someone who plays in a prog rock band there are definitely certain tropes of the genre I try to avoid. Like, overly clean production, sterile playing, stupid lyrical themes, excessive theatricality, etc. I feel like The Mars Volta were always really successful in being a prog band while still retaining elements of their own musical backgrounds and personal experiences.
>>
>>79454780
He wasn't using the stuff he's picked up from transcribing Holdsworth? I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>79455073
From what I could tell (and I have a decent ear for transcribing) it was a lot of running through scales. Heard a lot of harmonic minor licks and some modal patterns but nothing that actually sounded like anything Holdsworth would play in terms of phrasing. I was kind of bummed out too because I was impressed with the Holdsworth covers and I thought I was in for some crazy shit.

When I think of what I've picked up from Holdsworth, I think of legato, using symmetrical scales to create tension, wide intervallic licks, lots of melodic minor harmony, triad superimposition... Didn't get a lot of that out of Holdsworth Bro's stuff. But I also think you need to approach Holdsworth with a certain level of music theory already developed and Bro used to shit-talk theory so maybe that's why he didn't absorb any of it.
>>
>>79455175
>Bro used to shit-talk theory so maybe that's why he didn't absorb any of it.
Oh that makes sense. I mean if you can play brilliantly without theory then that's awesome but I've never met a player I admired who said "fuck theory xddd". If you're not atleast understanding what Holdsworth is doing why the fuck are you transcribing it?
>>
>>79455175
>Holdsworth
>triad superimposition
always lying
>>
>>79455424
I'm actually >>79455366. I stopped responding to your shitpost and I recommend the other guy do the same.
>>
File: kirk.jpg (77 KB, 647x646)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
god damn these picks suck. worst jazz III
>>
>>79455485
stop lying, roman, don't spread your mistakes
>>
>>79455500
How come? It's Ultex, no?
>>
>>79455504
I'm not that much of a /gg/oldfag. I don't know who Roman is. Anyway you're a huge shitposter and theory brainlet just trying to tear down actual music discussion on /gg/.
>>
>>79455523
you read the definitions on wikipedia, but you don't understand them. Inscribe yourself on a class irl and get some directions. In the meanwhile, stop lying.
>>
>>79455544
You barely know enough lingo to have pretences to knowledge. What are Coltrane Changes, you seemed to be very confused by this last thread? I learned this in my first year theory class.
>>
>>79455571
>I know what coltrane chanes are.
>modulating by major thirds
herp derp
>>
>>79455514
that's what I thought, but nah they're Nylon and a weird brittle version that's not like the black or red ones. They feel really cheap
>>
>>79455581
Okay, so what are they? If you're so knowledgeable tell me.
>>
>>79455589
>herp derp
I showed you Central Park West where coltrane doesn't do that but still uses his changes. Listen to it and wrongly analyze it. Come back with a stupid answer and I'll call your bullshit again.
I'm not so knowledgeable, is just that I don't bullshit myself.
>>
>>79455642
Central Park West modulates by minor thirds but Coltrane Changes are also used to refer (more commonly I might add) to tunes like Giant Steps which modulate in major thirds to spell an augmented triad. You're not "calling" anything, you have yet to offer up any sort of explanation for why anyone is wrong. You're just shitposting like a retard.
>>
>>79455665
>Central Park West modulates by minor thirds
So what would the right definition be?
>>
>>79455665
Actually if we want to be really pedantic, we can say Central Park West modulates by a minor third, then a tritone, then a minor third. Giant Steps is modulating in major thirds and that's the more common Coltrane Changes progression.
>>
if you know it alls are so good why don't you have a jazz battle, lets see who's really the best.
>>
>>79455582
That sucks. Personally, I'm liking Carbon Fibers better than the red/black standard. Less attack noise, nice feel and better grip. Also, the edge is finished.
>>
>>79455686
Let's do it
>>
>>79455686
I play the triangle.
>>
>>79455676
The more common one (like I said) is to say that Coltrane Changes are modulating in major thirds to spell an augmented triad. You find this in tunes like Giant Steps and Countdown. Central Park West aren't the same changes.

The thing is, anyone who knows the lingo knows your bullshitting and just trying to ensnare people. It's completely inoffensive to say Coltrane Changes are modulating by major thirds.
>>
>>79455714
Use your brain you fucking retard, jump to the conclusion, is right in front of you. Generalize the definition.
>>
>>79455677
>Giant Steps is modulating in major thirds

Maybe a dumb question but isn't B t o D7 a Minor third?
>>
>>79455740
What do you mean "generalize" the definition? The definition would be that there's multiple changes which would fit under "Coltrane Changes" but like I said, it's completely inoffensive to say you modulate by major thirds. What are you saying that Giant Steps isn't coltrane changes?
>>
>>79455752
modulating, not chord progression.
>>
>>79455752
This isn't the changes to Giant Steps. The first modulation is down a major third from B to G and then down a major third to Eb which spell an augmented triad.
>>
>>79455758
>What are you saying that Giant Steps isn't coltrane changes?
You truly are retarded.
In how many symmetric ways can you divide the chromatic scale?
>>
>>79455772
I misread your post. Yes B to D7 is a minor third but the D7 is functioning as a V7 chord not a tonic.
>>
>>79455761
>>79455782
oh word.
>>
>>79455781
No, I'm done answering questions for you: Does Giant Steps modulate by major thirds, and is this an example of Coltrane Changes? I said if you wanted to generalize the definition, you'd have to have multiple progressions there... but what I said isn't wrong because modulating by major thirds is a really common explanation of Coltrane Changes in jazz pedagogy.
>>
>>79455800
If you don't understand what you are talking about, just keep it to yourself, but don't spread your mistakes.
>>
>>79455805
Stop shitposing and answer questions: give your own explanation for Coltrane Changes (and while you're at it, Coltrane's use of pentatonic scales).
>>
>>79455825
You have all the information to get the right answer, you just need to jump to the conclusion, but you need a brain for that. I don't give a crap about Coltrane pentatonics, because your characterization was alright.
>>
I think one of the pickups on my guitar is fucked. My strings sound off, especially the high e. When I press down on the pickup it makes the strings sound in-tune again. Should I take it into a shop, or is there an easy fix to this?
>>
Backing Track: Afro Blue

Go, Jazz battle now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqs10udxLM0
>>
>>79455883
What do you think we are, actual jazz musicians?
>>
>>79455862
What do you mean, jump to the right conclusion? "Coltrane Changes" is often used synonymously with Giant Steps and Countdown. This explanation is completely inoffensive in my experience in Jazz scool. Yes, there's other chord progressions Coltrane came up with (like Tune Up and Central Park West) and like I said, if you "generalized the definition" you'd end up with different modulations between tonics. But without context I assumed you meant Giant Steps or Countdown.
>>
>>79455942
>you'd end up with different modulations between tonics
Cyclic patterns, you mean? Yes. And now we are good. I'll see you on the next episode.
>>
>>79455972
I meant that Giant Steps and Countdown used a three tonic system, Tune up a two tonic system etc but yeah I thought that the modulations were cyclical was implicit.
>>
>>79455994
This guy has a very good and clear explanation.
http://danadler.com/misc/Cycles.pdf
>>
>>79454838
you really dont know what you are talking about and its very transparent. You just parrot memes you believe to be true. Youre an empty vessel and you use a tripfag and try so hard to be something but you are nothing. You are lost Stop pretending and fucking live. Take the risk of not liking things about yourself and find out what reality is. You can do it anon.
>>
File: IMG_20180417_110046.jpg (146 KB, 720x634)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
like nigga how even
>>
R8 my tone /gg/
Been playing for like 3 months now, never posted a clip.
Forgive the few mistake notes, I've been experimenting with string gauges and action height and it's set up a bit low so I'll get some ghost notes on bends until I adjust it a bit higher
Also recorded on my phone with the output from head phones so not any sort of proper recording setup

https://clyp.it/nwip5ocq
>>
>>79457247
>https://clyp.it/nwip5ocq
very good and very impressive for three months.
>>
File: 1429649339779.jpg (75 KB, 480x270)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>79457247
bridge pickup / 10

amp is gonna make the most difference in your tone. ( get one if you don't have one )
>>
>>79457393
>owning an amp
What's the point when I can just model any amp I want for max tonal range?
Hell if I wanted I could even model a jcm900, post up in a shed and lose online guitar duels to a brazilian tranny fucker
>>
>>79458001
Modeling sounds nothing like the real thing
>>
>>79458163
cheap modeling doesn't. High end modeling is imperceptible difference
>>
>>79448062
but I can name half a dozen 100 watt tube amps that cost less. Portaflex heads are 200 used and have tons of power. The switch is literally just a botton in a box. If you want to pay almost $600 for a solid state 100w 1x15 with orange tolex, that's fine.
>>
>>79458163
if you just throw an amp and an impulse then yeah. spend a few minutes tweaking your shit and it's going to sound pretty damn good.
>>
>>79458163
Yeah dude most big time players use axe fx and kemper for no reason right
>>
>>79458587
They literally use it because it's cheap.
>>
>>79458630
and easy to transport.
>>
File: DYBIluAVQAAsZfa.jpg (19 KB, 400x265)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
SHOW ME YOUR BLUES BENDING FACE
>>
File: 1463264233722.jpg (35 KB, 640x404)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>79458758
>>
>>79458630
That's relative, touring crews using AX are using 2 or 3 units in a rack along with tube power amps and cabs mic'd, some send directly to the mixer.
>>
File: warren_haynes_20061.jpg (125 KB, 614x768)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>79458758
>>
Big Brands Boi
>>
File: anguished kot 2.jpg (377 KB, 811x907)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
>>79458758
>>
File: wenn21497887.jpg (92 KB, 600x600)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>79458929
Fucking saved.

Here's mine.

>bending on bass
>>
>>79458900
>That's relative
Its not. All the rest of that shit is easily rented in whatever country they're touring in. The ax fx fits in the overhead compartment when they fly coach and most of the douches using modelers know their braindead audience couldn't tell the difference and wouldn't care if they did
>>
>>79458630
They use effects. If they use them for amp tones it sounds like shit. ie. Metellica
>>
>>79458758
>>
File: 1522337409271.jpg (127 KB, 1280x853)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>79459009
>when they fly coach
>>
>>79459042
Yep. Most bands using modelers instead of amps don't give a shit anymore. It's a good sign to walk away as a fan
>>79459075
You didn't know that? Well you do now
>>
File: 1511143441983.gif (868 KB, 200x179)
868 KB
868 KB GIF
>>79458758
>when i bend the perfect note
>>
I started using floating arm while picking and now my arm is tired. Is that normal?
>>
Where’s a better place to study guitar, MI or Berklee?
>>
>>79459172
S O Y B O Y
>>
File: 1501261602587.jpg (16 KB, 500x565)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>79458758
>>
File: Female-guitarist-2.jpg (134 KB, 550x826)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
Why there are so few female guitarists/bassists?
Matter fact why are so few female rappers/producer/musician in general? What the fuck woman do with their free time?
>>
>>79458758
unironically this, as this is the face i pull when i play anything. except i usually have my tongue slightly poking out from between my teeth
>>
>>79443659
justinguitar.com

One minute changes is pretty much the best way to learn chords, I'm not sure why other people haven't pushed the idea.
>>
Rate songwriting /gg/
https://clyp.it/os4poroj
>>
File: 1438720331380.jpg (30 KB, 500x375)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>79459113
I wouldn't know, I haven't flown coach in over a decade, coach is for suckers who can't upgrade.
>>
Name my band /gg/. How does 5 guys sound?
>>
I've only owned a maple neck guitar and now I've got a guitar on the way that has a rosewood fretboard. I'm wondering how I should go about cleaning it. I've seen that the most common method is using "lemon oil" products like Dunlop Lemon Oil, but I'm not sure how often I should use it. I typically change my strings from 4-6 weeks and of course I also clean my guitar when the strings come off. Should I apply lemon oil every 4-6 weeks, or can this damage my fretboard?
>>
>>79459523
i knew youre mexican
>>
>>79459509
>https://clyp.it/os4poroj
sammy safado, that's the best shit that I have heard from you. I would like to understand the lyrics, but prolly is about butts and drool.
>>
>>79459528
I use lemon oil every time I change my strings to get rid of gunk and shit. Haven't had any problems in the 10+ years I've been doing it.
>>
>>79459543
they don't look very mexican
>>79459523
The Grabigays
>>
>>79459528
Once a year, I use Dunlop too, that bottle lasts forever, the rest of the year I just wipe it with a damp, not wet, cloth to keep the grunge off.
>>
>>79459545
>best thing he heard from me is a humble pie ripoff
heres Lyrics:

girl, if i wanna have you to dance
im gonna stand no second chance
im gonna get to you
im gonna talk to you
and take you to my room

you know, ive been with all the traps
i got the biggest cock, no bets
but youre a love maker
youre a love gun breaker
you got this fuccboi to his best sex

because to me you are a girl
and i say it to the world
you are best
you make anal sex
like no other girl, no else

i like to bang my trannies
i like to bang them hard
and i dont care
i aint go anywhere
i fuck their butts raw all night
>>
>>79459528
Once a year, or just when you see/feel it drying out, is plenty to keep a rosewood board fresh. I'm not sure if constantly oiling it has severe negative effects but it's simply not necessary. If it's really gunked up you probably want to use a light abrasive or a specific fretboard cleaning solution (I use isopropanol, nail polish remover, and haven't had any issues yet) and lightly oil it afterwards. But again, that should be necessary more than once or twice a year. And yeah, "lemon oil" (lemon scented mineral oil) works just fine.
>>
>>79459589
desu, that is exactly how I imagined it. Sammy/10
Is Roman your muse, Sammy? Would you bang her?
>>
>>79459523
Why are they so cute goddamn
>>
>>79459311
Women don't need guitar to get laid. Social shit is normally more important to them than learning an artistic talent.
>>
File: 1443093236832.gif (773 KB, 295x221)
773 KB
773 KB GIF
>>79459589
>>
>>79447116
If you already know the major scale, you already know all the modes. Just remember the top two strings are shifted up a fret.
>>
I’m done with shredders. Who can I listen to that plays musically?
>>
>>79459845
Steve Vai.
>>
>>79459845
Chet Atkins
>>
>>79459845
zappa
>>
>>79459845
Samuel Campos.
>>
>>79459845
Roy Buchanan if you want someone who can play fast but yet be melodic
>>
>>79459845
Andy Timmons
Mateus Asato
Carl Verheyen
Allen Hinds
>>
Are Dimarzio Area T 615 the best noiseless tele pickups?
>>
>>79459629
cheers
no to both

>>79459845
ace frehley mick taylor jimmy page joan soriano

>>79459771
cheers
>>
>>79459995
They’re all shredders lol
>>
>>79460029
why not? too ugly?
>>79460020
that's a tough one. Joe Bardens for me.
>>
>>79449170
He's deleted his post: >>79448874

What did he say?
>>
File: airzone.jpg (70 KB, 400x340)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
Redpill me on Dimarzio Air buckers
>>
File: Screenshot_3.jpg (32 KB, 430x208)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
What did they mean by this? Unmatched coils?
>>
>>79460062
he spammed this lyrics >>79459589
>>
>>79460058
nothing like a trap, a acne faggot, its gay
>>
>>79460508
Thanks, Sammy.
>>
new thread: >>79460632

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.