[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: ween-boognish (1).jpg (104 KB, 1190x1049)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
ITT: We rank our favorite bands albums

>The pod>the mollusk>quebec>GWS>chocolate and cheese>pure guava>shinola>12gcg>white pepper>>>la cucaracha
>>
Knife Play > La Foret > Forget > A Promise > Fabulous Muscles > The Air Force > Angel Guts > Women As Lovers > Dear God, I Hate Myself
>>
File: becky boy.jpg (63 KB, 790x395)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Odelay > Mellow Gold > Midnite Vultures > Mutations > Sea Change > Modern Guilt > Guero > Morning Phase > The Information > Colors
>>
File: furry.jpg (25 KB, 452x418)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
To Be Kind > White Light From the Mouth of Infinity > Soundtracks for the Blind > Seer > The Glowing Man > The Great Annihilator > Children of God > My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky > Love of Life > Greed > Filth > Cop > Holy Money > The Burning World
>>
Be Here Now > What's The Story Morning Glory > Definitely Maybe > Heathen Chemistry > (((¿The Masterplan?))) > Standing on the Shoulder of Giants > Don't Believe the Truth > Dig Out Your Soul
>>
1. White album
2. Rubber Soul
3. Abby Road
4. Revolver
5. Magical Mystery Tour
6. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
7. A Hard Day's Night
8. Help!
9. Please Please Me
10. With the Beatles
11. Let It Be
11. Beatles for Sale
13. Yellow Submarine
>>
The Unforgettable Fire
Boy
((Passengers))
Zooropa
October
War
All That You Cant Leave Behind
The Joshua Tree
Achtung Baby
Pop
How To Dismantle...
.... (never listened to the rest)...
>>
1.quebec
2.the mollusk
3.white pepper
4.the pod
5.chocolate and cheese
6.pure guava
7.12 golden country greats
8.shinola
9.god ween satan
10.la cuckaracha
>>
Zaireeka > Clouds Taste Metallic > Yoshmi > Soft Bulletin > The Terror > Satellite Heart > Priest Driven Ambulance > Embryonic > Hit to Death > Mystics >>> Telepathic Surgery > Hear it Is > Oh My Gawd!!!... > Oczy Mlody
>>80760934
Quebec > White Pepper > C&C > The Mollusk > GWS > 12GCG > The Pod > Shinola > Pure Guava > La Cucaracha
Lol my ranking looks nothing like yours but I can dig it, The Pod grows on me every time I listen to it so who knows, it might be my #1 someday.
>>
>>80760934
Imagine your favorite band being a comedy rock novelty act. How embarrassing.
>>
>>80761195
i've only listened to
>Abbey Road
>Revolver
>Sgt. Pepper's
and i agree, good taste i guess
>>
>>80761380
Imagine being so pretentious you can't enjoy music with an actual sense of humour
>>
>>80761304
he looks so pleased with himself :3

The Mollusk = Chocolate and Cheese > Quebec > Pure Guava=The Pod > God Ween Satan > Shinola > 12 Golden Country Greats >White Pepper > La Cucaracha

Also this is fantastic if you havent heard it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkVPap7TqYw
>>
>>80760934
The Mollusk > Pure Guava > The Pod > Chocolate & Cheese > 12 GCG > Shinola > GWS > Quebec > White Pepper > La Cucaracha
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 300x168)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
White Pony > Saturday Night Wrist > Around the Fur > Diamond Eyes > Deftones > Adrenaline > Koi No Yokan > Gore
>>
The Doors > Strange Days > L.A. Woman > Morrison Hotel > Waiting for the Sun > Soft Parade
>>
Larks' Tongues in Aspic
In the Court of the Crimson King
Red
Islands
Starless and Bible Black
Discipline
Lizard
In the Wake of Poseidon
Three of a Perfect Pair
Thrak
The ConstruKction of Light
Beat
The Power to Believe
>>
Zenyatta Mondatta>Reggatta de Blanc>Synchronicity>Ghost in the Machine=Outlandos d Amour
>>
>>80761195
hahaha youre retarded
>>
>>80761380
Imagine not understanding Ween
>>
No Love Deep Web > The Powers That B > Government Plates > Exmilitary > The Money Store >>> Bottomless Pit

>>80761095
>Cop below Filth
>both that low
>To Be Kind and White Light at the top
what the fuck man
>>
File: gay.jpg (77 KB, 573x819)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
In Rainbows > OK Computer > Kid A > The King of Limbs > The Bends > Moon Shaped Pool > Hail To The Thief > Amnesiac > Pablo Honey
>>
The Fragile > The Downward Spiral > Year Zero > Not The Actual Events > The Slip > Broken > Add Violence > Hesitation Marks > With Teeth > Pretty Hate Machine

>>80761727
>KNY and Gore at the bottom
other than that your deftones taste is pretty good, SNW doesn't get enough love imo
>>
>>80760934

>GWS above C&C or White Pepper
>>
for long tomorrow > rgbdvd = the book about my idle plot on a vague anxiety > cut_dvd > future is now > new sentimentality = songs, ideas we forgot >>>>>>> hear you

>>80762699
except for Amnesiac and kid a I like this
>>
Opus Emponymous > Meliora > Popestar >Infestessumam (idk how to fucking spell this one) > Prequelle
>>
worst
The fruit that ate itself
No one's first & you're next
Sad sappy sucker
We were dead before the ship even sank
Good news for people who love bad news
Everywhere and his nasty parlor tricks
Building nothing out of something
The moon & Antarctica
Strangers to ourselves
Lonesome crowded west
Long drive
best
>>
File: blank smile android.gif (1.63 MB, 480x270)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB GIF
>>80763497

Ghost is seriously your favorite band?
>>
File: Untitled.png (98 KB, 794x782)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>80761025
>Dear god, I Hate Myself
>last
>>
>>80763542
it's not that I really hate it
it just doesn't have that many memorable songs
>>
File: spurdo_37.png (44 KB, 959x781)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
bookends > bridge over troubled water > wednesday morning 3am > sounds of silence > parsley sage rosemary and thyme
>>
>>80763579
I cant disagree with you opinion but its in my top 3 albums so i'm salty
College dropout> 808's> MBDTF>KIDS SEE GHOSTS> Yeezus> Late registration> Graduation> Ye> TLOP
>>
File: bitch what.jpg (333 KB, 938x991)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>80763513
>Strangers to Ourselves that high
>>
brand new
>tdag>deja entendu>sci-fi>yfw>daisy
>>
The Dark Side of the Moon
The Wall
Wish You Were Here
Animals
Meddle
The Piper at the Gates of Dawn
The Division Bell
The Final Cut
Atom Heart Mother
A Saucerful of Secrets
Obscured by Clouds
A Momentary Lapse of Reason
More
The Endless River
Ummagumma
>>
The Funny Store = NOTM > Exmil > NLDW > Government Plates > Jenny Death > Steroids > Bottomless Pit
I like all of them
The instrumental stuff is good too.
>>
>Extremities, Dirt & Various Repressed Emotions>Night Time>2003 s/t>Democracy>What’s... THIS for>1980 s/t>Brighter Than A Thousand Suns>Absolute Dissent>Revelations>Pandemonium>Fire Dances>Pylon>MMXII>Hosannas From The Basements of Hell>Outside the Gate
>>
File: angery.jpg (5 KB, 187x250)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>80763717
what's wrong with it?
>>
>>80764326
Nothing, it just isn't better than any of their other studio albums. Obviously it's a matter of opinion but I know the majority is with me on this one.
>>
>>80764442
I never really understood why everyone shits on the album for that reason. I think the album is consistently good, with Coyotes and the Tortoise and the Tourist being the only less than good songs. Wicked Campaign & the Ground Walks are some of the best songs Isaac has written yet imo
>>
File: DGSnitch.jpg (40 KB, 745x745)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>80762322
The Powers That B (Niggas on the Moon > Jenny Death) > NO LOVE DEEP WEB > Bottomless Pit > Government Plates > Exmilitary > The Money Store
>>
>>80761304
>GWS that low
Absolute harem
>>
File: The Velvet Underground.jpg (351 KB, 1000x1000)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
>>80760934
>Pic related (Closet or mono, I can never decide, but all-time favorite album)
>TVU&N=WL/WH
idk if I can include Live albums, but
>The Complete Matrix Tapes
>VU
>Loaded
>>
Just One More
Keep It Going
Duck and Cover
Punk Rocksteady
Quality Softcore
Rock The Plank
Dirty Rice
>>
STGSTV > Feels > Strawberry Jam > MPP > Sung Tongs > HCTI > Hollinndagain > Centipede Hz > Painting With > Danse Manatee
>>
Tri Repetae > s/t (LP5) > Incunabula > Amber > Exai > NTS Sessions > Untilted > elseq 1-5 = Chiastic Slide > Draft 7.30 > Confield

yes i havent listened to Oversteps or Quaristice yet
>>
The Wall > Wish You Were Here > The Final Cut > Dark Side Of The Moon > Animals > Division Bell > Obscured By Clouds > Meddle > UmmaGumma > A Momentary Lapse Of Reason > Atom Heart Mother > Piper At The Gates Of Dawn > Endless River > Saucerful Of Secrets > More

I love all of them, though
>>
>Modern Times
>Blonde on Blonde
>The Freewheelin’ Bob Dylan
>Love and Theft
>Bringing it all Back Home
>Blood on the Tracks
>Highway 61 Revisited
>John Wesley Harding
>Another Side of Bob Dylan
>Tempest
>The Times They Are A-Changin’
>Desire
>The Basement Tapes
>Nashville Skyline
>Time Out of Mind
>New Morning
>Street Legal
>Oh Mercy!
>Under the Red Sky
>World Gone Wrong
>Planet Waves
>Together Through Life
>Good As I Been To You
>Infidels
>Bob Dylan
>Saved
>Slow Train Coming
>Shot of Love
>Self-Portrait
>Shadows in the Night
>Fallen Angels
>Triplicate
>Empire Burlesque
>Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid
>Christmas in the Heart
>Dylan
>Knocked Out Loaded
>Down in the Groove
>>
>>80761095
Wrong

White Light > Filth > Soundtracks > The Great Annihilator > Children of God > To be Kind > The Seer > Cop > My Father >The Glowing Man > Love of Life > Greed > Holy Money > Burning World
>>
>>80760934
show no mercy > hell awaits > reign in blood = seasons in the abyss >>> south of heaven > world painted blood > divine intervention = christ illusion = repentless >>>>>>>>>>>>>> diabulous in musica
>>
>>80760934
steroids > no love deep web > jenny death > bottomless pit > the money store > niggas on the moon > government plates > death grips EP >>>>> exmilitary
>>
Sorry for Party Rocking
Party Rock
>>
>>80766542
this is so bad
>>
6. Come Clean
5. The New Adventures of Curve
4. Gift
3. Doppelganger
2. Cuckoo
1. Pubic Fruit
>>
Get to Heaven > Arc > A Fever Dream > Man Alive
>>
Bryter Layter > Five Leaves Left > Pink Moon
>>
7. The Visitation
6. Alien Soundtracks
5. No Human’s Allowed
4. Blood on the Moon
3. Half Machine Lip Moves
2. Red Exposure
1. 3rd From The Sun
>>
>>
File: MI0001330932[1].jpg (20 KB, 400x266)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>Psychic Powerless > Rembrandt Pussyhorse > Locust Abortion Technician > Hairway to Steven > Independent Worm Saloon > Butthole Surfers EP > Piouhgd > Electriclarryland > Weird Revolution

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.