[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 00-og.jpg (77 KB, 600x744)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Seeing Johnny Marr today. What should I expect?
>>
>>83328539
>What should I expect?
My jealousy
He should play several Smiths tunes too
>>
>>83328539
Johnny Marr probably
>>
>>83328539
rants about
1. trump
2. morrissey
3. meat eaters
>>
>>83328539
elite guitar playing
plus, the guy single-handedly revived, refreshed, and re-envisioned the Fender Jaguar to such an extent that the gold standard Jag is the Johnny Marr edition.
Not just anyone can reinvent a classic guitar.
>>
>>83328705
not a ranting guy tho
>>
>>83328539
why does he look like a 60 year old grandma
>>
some gay shit lmao
>>
>>83328539
Him not to cancel his tour a week beforehand like another prick he was in a band with
>>
>>83328539
Senior Citizen in a wig trying his hardest to be young again.
>>
>>83328539
One of the most underrated guitarists of all time.
Nobody beats his hooks.
>>
>>83328539
will they ever reunite ???
>>
>>83328705
>3. meat eaters
kek

>>83330407
Not a fucking chance.
>>
>>83330422
Been reading Moz’s auto, he seems to have absolutely no problem with Johnny - praises him constantly. No reason why they two of them can’t pull something off.
>>
What's his setlist like these days? I quite liked The Messenger, but the album after that was nowhere near as good. Does he play Smiths songs?
>>
>>83328539
he will fuck up the intro to this charming man if he plays it
>>
>>83330445
Marr is probably too up himself.
Moz is an emotional wreck and saying some stupid things he should probably keep in his head.

So no, not happening. More likely to get a Stone Roses album desu and Squier is, while different, equally as good as Marr.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.