[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 18 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707593668537425.webm (2.94 MB, 480x854)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
Why is pic related impossible in the US?
>>
>>1979024
It's not
>>
It's not? Its been a few years since I've been on a city bus, but in my home town in Colorado (where the public transit sucks, but it does exist) that's exactly how the overwhelming majority of people act.
>>
>>1979028
>It's not?
Grow some balls and drop the pointless question mark, zoomer.
>>
>>1979024
because your idea of the subway comes from sock puppet twitter accounts designed to build up public support for a future military dictatorship under project 2025, so you simply assume that every train car is full of combat veterans strangling homeless black people to death 24/7, and the idea of a train car where people are just getting from point A to point B is shocking and weird to you

why do urbanists come to this board when they are clearly better suited to /pol/?
>>
>>1979033
I don't think I've ever been on a subway where there was not at least some disgusting homeless showing his gross foot and demanding money or some faggot playing way too loud rap music
>>
>>1979034
I don't believe you.
>>
>>1979035
I really don't care if a tranny believes me or not
>>
>>1979036
>>1978774
apparently not

anyway when something like this happens here, don't be too shocked

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Russian_apartment_bombings
>>
>>1979041
why did you link me to a random post in a different thread and a wiki article about terrorism in russia? are you schizophrenic?
>>
File: trannies.jpg (139 KB, 865x842)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>1979044
the post addresses your ongoing preoccupation with trannies. the relevance of the russian apartment bombings should be obvious to anyone who knows history. a panicked, fearful public is a public that will gladly surrender democratic institutions and embrace dictatorship "for their own good"

recognize that phrase btw, "for their own good"? YIMBYs and urbanists love it
>>
>>1979048
that other post from that other thread wasn't me. I called you a tranny because you are disgusting and I can't think of anything more disgusting than a tranny. Also its the pro transit fags who want to give up rights and surrender to a dictatorship, not car owners
>>
lol an american travels to russia (or wherever the fuck that is) and then gets surprised that everyone is white, and starts filming people to show his friends at home.

how fucking pathetic
>>
>>1979033
>sock puppet twitter accounts designed to build up public support for a future military dictatorship under project 2025
I think this is the first time I've seen a vaguely pro-public transit anon being this schizo.
It's usually the whole package, anti-bike, anti-density, anti-transit, anti-city etc.
It still confirms that suburbanites are mentally ill.
>>
>>1979033
>why do urbanists come to this board when they are clearly better suited to /pol/?
/n/ is one of the few boards slow enough and unpopular enough for normal posters to be outnumbered by them. Also because /n/ is the most urbanism-related boards besides /pol/, and it's only tangentially related at best.
>>
>>1979226
the majority of posters on the site are /pol/. that is why you can shit up any thread you want with /pol/ stuff whenever you want
>>
>>1979220
I am an "anti-density anti-bike anti-city schizo". I'm the cagetroll nimby who lives in the city and I ride a bike and take public transit, hence why I have opinions on transportation that anger /pol/posters like you who want to round up all the brown people and put us in camps and round up all the old people and put them on an iceberg and hand over everything to kushners and people like that because yimby twitter said you'd get free giebs if you just simp for authoritarians and billionaires
>>
>>1979261
>ike you who want to round up all the brown people and put us in camps
>and put us in camps
>brown people
>us
>brown
>us
>>
>>1979024
>why doesn't this work in the US?
>posts a webm with zero (0) brown people
>>
>>1979265
>I hate brown people
wow what an edgy opinion that all us teenagers share now lets go get an ice cream float at the malt shop
>>
>>1979226
Wtf are you smoking, this is the most reddit board on the whole website. Besides the on topic threads about transportation, 2/3rds of the threads here are the same reposted reddit/twitter circlejerk posts and images made by people who have nothing to do with 4chan at all. The only way /pol/ is related to this is that it's been flooded with redditors the same way but i've never seen /pol/ posters participate in those threads.
>>
>>1979270
It's okay to hate brown people.
Because they are overwhelmingly why subways don't like look like this--at least this isn't what the B, D, or R train looks like.
>>
>>1979261
I know your type but I'm not amerimutt so I don't understand most of your ramble about yimbis or hedge funds or rentoids or megacorps or zoning or whatever. I mostly read posts like yours as sad coping and psyop victims honestly, you're screetching against things that made things work in first world countries (Yurop).
>>
>>1979281
I know your fashy grandparents told you m. bison made the trains run on time but that's an urban legend
>>
>>1979270
>us
>>
>>1979279
Just say your a racist Jesus christ
>>
>>1979281
yurope is 3rd world. only the US is first world
>>
>>1979024
old ass rolling stock doesn't even have open gangways like the us
>>
Is the guy filming this like 8ft
>>
>>1979024
American masculinity and the attack on the idea of feminine men and trans individuals. Many of them cope by repressing and becoming violent in the process since they are not permitted to express their emotions or desires without being lambasted by the masses.
>>
>>1979410
>starts acting up cause one system in his country got open gangway cars in 2024
lol, lmao even
>>
>>1979269
indian subways look the same
>inb4 posts people riding on top of old rural lines
>>
File: 1658506436684338.jpg (2.78 MB, 2804x3000)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB JPG
Germoney looks the same (at least in rural areas).
What I find interesting is that usually it's almost dead quiet in the trams even when full (when there's no school traffic that is) and the only times people are very loud is when it's people who are ... not natives.
>>
>>1979563
>2024
try again, only 99 years off

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.