[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 27 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ap24042830125939.png (999 KB, 1110x624)
999 KB
999 KB PNG
https://apnews.com/article/church-shooting-texas-joel-osteen-lakewood-3415e1bac4582fb4e4d4ff5ea1c216bc
https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/12/us/joel-osteen-lakewood-church-shooting-monday/index.html
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2024/02/12/investigators-search-home-connected-to-lakewood-church-shooter-in-conroe/

HOUSTON (AP) — A woman in a trenchcoat opened fire with a long gun Sunday inside celebrity pastor Joel Osteen’s megachurch in Texas, sending worshippers rushing to find safety while two off-duty officers confronted and killed the shooter. Two other people were shot and injured, including a 5-year-old boy who was in critical condition.

The violence erupted shortly before the Houston church’s 2 p.m. Spanish service was set to begin, just as the rest of the country was preparing for the Super Bowl. The woman entered the enormous Lakewood Church – a building with a 16,000-person capacity that was previously an arena for the NBA’s Houston Rockets -- with the boy who was later hurt in the shootout with police. A man in his 50s was also wounded.

Details of the confrontation remain unclear in the hours after the tragedy, and police have not released the woman’s identity or a possible motive. It’s also unknown what relationship, if any, the woman had to the boy, and who actually shot him and the man.

“I will say this,” Houston Police Chief Troy Finner told reporters during a news conference outside the church. “That female, that suspect, put that baby in danger. I’m going to put that blame on her.”

The boy was in critical condition at a children’s hospital, while the man was stable at a different hospital with a hip wound.

The shooting happened between services at the megachurch that is regularly attended by 45,000 people every week, making it the third-largest megachurch in the U.S., according to the Hartford Institute for Religion Research. Osteen said the violence could have been much worse if it had happened during the earlier, larger 11 a.m. service.
>>
Witnesses told reporters that they heard multiple gunshots. Christina Rodriguez, who was inside the church, told Houston television station KTRK that she “started screaming, ‘There’s a shooter, there’s a shooter,’ ”and then she and others ran to the backside of a library inside the building, then stood in a stairway before they were told it was safe to leave.

Longtime church member Alan Guity, whose family is from Honduras, said he was resting inside the church’s sanctuary before the Spanish service as his mother was working as an usher when he heard gunshots.

“Boom, boom, boom, boom and I yelled, ‘Mom,’ ” he told The Associated Press.

The 35-year-old ran to his mother and they both laid flat on the floor and prayed as the gunfire continued. They remained there for about five minutes until someone told them it was safe to evacuate. Outside, Guity said, he and his mother tried to calm people down by worshiping and singing in Spanish, “Move in me, move in me. Touch my mind and my heart. Move within me Holy Spirit.”

Despite the chaos, Finner said the tragedy “could have been a lot worse” if the two officers had not “engaged” the woman when she opened fire. They had been working security at the church on Sunday, and Finner praised them for their quick actions.

The officers work for the Houston Police Department and the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission, respectively. Both have been placed on protocol-mandated administrative duty.
>>
After she was shot, the woman told police that she had a bomb, but authorities said no explosives were found when her vehicle and backpack were searched. First responders continued to search the megachurch for hours afterwards.

Osteen said Sunday that his congregation is “devastated.” He added that he would pray for the victims and for the woman who did the shooting and their families. It was not clear where he was at the time of the shooting.

“We’re going to stay strong and we’re going to continue to, to move forward,” he said during the news conference with police. “There are forces of evil, but the forces that are for us -- the forces of God -- are stronger than that. So we’re going to keep going strong and just, you know, doing what God’s called us to do: lift people up and give hope to the world.”

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott issued a statement saying “our hearts are with those impacted by today’s tragic shooting and the entire Lakewood Church community in Houston. Places of worship are sacred.”

The church has grown tremendously over the past 25 years since Joel Osteen took over after his father’s death in 1999 and introduced an upbeat style of Christian televangelism that has captured a following of millions. His televised sermons reach about 100 countries. The elder Osteen founded the church in a converted feed store in 1959.
___
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2024/02/12/investigators-search-home-connected-to-lakewood-church-shooter-in-conroe/

HOUSTON – A lot of questions followed the tragic shooting Sunday at Lakewood Church but one of the main ones is… WHY? What motivated a woman to open fire inside Lakewood Church?

KPRC 2′s Cathy Hernandez was in Conroe Monday morning at a home where police believed the shooter lived.

According to Hernandez, members of the FBI, Conroe PD, Montgomery County SO, HPD, and Texas Rangers were at the home collecting evidence and working to determine the reason for the shooting.
>>
KPRC 2′s Cathy Hernandez was in Conroe Monday morning at a home where police believed the shooter lived.

According to Hernandez, members of the FBI, Conroe PD, Montgomery County SO, HPD, and Texas Rangers were at the home collecting evidence and working to determine the reason for the shooting.

Police said the shooter was a woman in her early to mid-30s. She reportedly walked into the church with a rifle, wearing a trench coat, and holding a small child.

Officers say at some point, the woman opened fire in the church’s lobby.
Law enforcement officials on the scene then returned fire, ultimately shooting the woman to death.

At some point during the shooting, a 5-year-old boy and a 56-year-old man were both hit by gunfire. It is unclear if the victims were hit by bullets from the suspect’s gun or from the officers who were returning fire.

Investigators say before she died, the suspect reportedly said she had explosives in her car, but nothing was found.

Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo is calling for investigators to look into whether or not the shooting was a hate crime.

“I don’t want to talk about her motivations because I don’t know. Right?” said HPD Chief Troy Finner. “We may never know the full story. But the important message is, we’re going to stand together as a city. We’re going to stand with this church today and the pastor, to make sure that healing begins immediately.”

The HPD officer who opened fire toward the woman is 28 years old with two years of service. The TABC agent who opened fire is 38 years old with four years of service.

Neither were hurt and both were placed on administrative leave for the remainder of the investigation.
___
>>
Odds on this being another ftm tranny driven insane by HRT?
>>
>>1266081
It's quite telling that your primary concern is culture war bullshit.
>>
>>1266083
>It's quite telling that your primary concern is culture war bullshit.
She's a biological womyn for sure,
Never send a womyn to do a myn's job
Just kidding(may Brahma forgive me, as the babe is gonna be ok as far as i heard)
>>
>>1266083
Yeah it is concerning if ideological LGBT terrorists shoot up more churches and endanger more children.
>>
>>1266081
>>1266083
>>1266084
>>1266108
BREAKING: Lakewood Church Shooter Identified as Transgender Immigrant from El Salvador
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/breaking-lakewood-church-shooter-identified-as-transgender-immigrant/
FYI for the troons, everyone hates you. It's not just the Christians. You can quit shooting up churches now.
>>
>>1266114
Houston Lakewood Church shooting suspect identified as Conroe resident in search warrant
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2024/02/12/search-warrant-identifies-suspect-in-deadly-lakewood-church-shooting/
>According to the warrant, Moreno, who is transgender and identified as a woman, walked into the church with an AR-15 rifle. The person, also brought their young son with them to the church.
Others fail to mention the shooter was, of course, trans like:
https://www.fox26houston.com/news/lakewood-church-shooters-name-released-by-montgomery-county-sheriffs-office
But it links to "her" criminal record. which shows her name as ESCALANTE-MORENO,JEFFERY.
Whoops.
>>
>>1266116
Probably because no one cares except for chuds
>>
>>1266117
It's important people know about terrorist threats.
Yet another ideological attack from LGBT on a church. That's fucked up.
In Australia all it took was one mass shooting to ban guns. In the US we have the second amendment so we have no other choice. We must ban LGBT to prevent future disasters like this.
>>
>>1266114
>Jim Hoft's gay blog says she was trans so I believe it
Retard
>>
>>1266118
Why are white people like this?
>>
>>1266119
>Multiple sources say it
Your coping mechanisms just activated.
Did you know?
>>
>>1266120
Because troons from El Salvador keep killing us.
>>
>>1266121
"multiple sources" for you means Matt Drudge's gay blog also wrote about it
>>
>>1266122
lol nice try
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans
>us
Russian Slavc
>>
>>1266123
>Anger
>Denial
You are here!
>Bargaining
>Depression
>Acceptance
>>
>>1266125
Ahh right, I'm the angry one and not the poster on the mental crusade against imaginary troons
>>
>>1266126
If they were imaginary, they wouldn't be able to shoot people.
>>
>>1266127
Welp better hide in your bunker, oh wait you already do that.
>>
>>1266128
No argument. Concession accepted.
Troons kill again.
The Lakewood Church shooter identified as trans.
The Iowa high school shooter identified as a radical rainbow activist.
The Nashville shooter identified as trans.
The Colorado Springs shooter identified as non binary.
The Denver shooter identified as trans.
The Aberdeen shooter identified as trans.
>>
>>1266139
Thank you for respecting people's self-identification. I am sure you will apply this to things other than shootings going forward.
>>
>>1266139
>he thinks he's arguing
People making fun of you for making dumb/wrong assumptions is not an argument.
>>
Someone ITT sounds outraged.
>>
https://abcnews.go.com/US/lakewood-church-shooting-motive-unknown-pro-palestinian-message/story?id=107158963

"Free Palestine" was written on the gun belonging to a woman who opened fire at celebrity pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church in Houston, according to a law enforcement official briefed on the investigation.

However, a motive behind the Sunday afternoon shooting has not been determined. Sources said investigators are feverishly going through the social media and writings belonging to the suspect, who is believed to be Genesse Ivonne Moreno, 36, according to law enforcement sources.

Detectives believe Moreno fired as many as 12 shots, according to a law enforcement official briefed on the investigation.
When Moreno entered the church, she was accompanied by a child aged 4 or 5, Houston police chief Troy Finner said.

The suspect opened fire with a rifle, and two off-duty officers fired back, striking and killing her, Finner said.

The child was also shot and has been hospitalized in critical condition, Finner said. It's not clear who shot the child or the relationship between the child and shooter, police said.
>>
A man believed to be a parishioner was also shot in the leg, Finner said.

Moreno allegedly threatened that she had a bomb, police said. Officials searched her car and backpack but nothing was found. She also appeared to be spraying an unknown substance, authorities said.

Moreno has a number of arrests on her record, which investigators are reviewing, a law enforcement official said.

The shooting unfolded shortly before the church's 2 p.m. Spanish language service was set to begin.

Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo said in a statement, "I will not make any assumptions because information continues to come in as to what motivated the shooter, but I am asking that the investigation look into whether it was a hate crime, given the shooting took place at an all-Spanish service."

"We all stand with the Lakewood congregation as they recover from this terrifying day and with the young child and adult who are known to have been hurt in the shooting," Hidalgo added.

"Our community is devastated by today's events and grateful for the swift actions of law enforcement," Osteen wrote on social media. "Please join me in continued prayer for healing and peace."
>>
>>1266140
Correct. Sodomy laws.
>>
>>1266146
Why does ABC leave out the fact that he was trans?
>>
>>1266156
>>1266117
>>
>>1266157
Once again, we need to know who these groups of terrorists are.
>>
>>1266158
We need common sense trans control.
>>
>>1266158
>>1266160
>We
Who?
>>
>>1266161
Normal people who don't want to be executed by mentally ill people.
>>
>>1266163
So you're openly claiming to be a normalfag on 4chan? Now I've seen everything.
>>
>>1266165
Ever seen a dude from El Salvador in a dress shoot up a church for Palestine?
>>
>>1266156
Because it goes against the narrative. Leftism is a secular religion of martyrs where the more oppressed you are, the more holy you are.
>>
>>1266139
Funny how you left off Uvalde. When it first happened, right-wingers claimed the shooter was trans, without a shred of evidence. It seems like with any shooting now, right-wingers will just throw out a baseless accusation that the shooter is trans, then hope that it'll stick or that no one will challenge it. If they're wrong about one shooting, whatever, move on to the next. If they're right, "see! This is concrete evidence that every mass shooting is perpetrated by LGBTQ! Just like how every child molester is, by definition, LGBTQ!(Even straight males who molest little girls, or hot female teachers who sleep with their students. But in the latter case, it's okay because, biologically speaking, boys are supposed to be attracted to their hot teachers!)". Right-wingers have no moral consistency (or logical consistency, quite frankly)
>>
>>1266194
you just have to let them say evil shit like this, it's incredibly obvious what the truth is, and just makes them more unpopular at the end of the day
>>
>>1266194
>Anger
>Denial
>Bargaining <--You are here!
>Depression
>Acceptance
>>
>>1266194
>boys are supposed to be attracted to their hot teachers!
Only a ftm troon wouldn't understand this simple concept.
Get a life, girl. Stop trying to be your dad that left you.
>>
>>1266197
The law disagrees with you. A teacher fucking a minor student is statutory rape, no matter how hot she is.
>>
>>1266198
Didn't used to, Chappie.
>>
>>1266199
Why are you defending child rape? Are you, by your own logic, LGBTQ?
>>
>>1266200
Correct. 100% of chomos are LGBTQ.
>>
>>1266201
it must be interesting going through life as retarded as you are. like being a puppy or something
>>
>>1266201
Including hot teachers, and yourself for defending them.
>>
>>1266202
You can't even reconcile basic ideas and you're call me retarded.
Go ahead and disassemble the last few posts, smarty pants, with your limited intellect.
>>1266203
The problem here is, being an LGBT miltant, you don't believe there's a fundamental difference between males and females. So, I could see how this concept could be confusing for such an idiot.
Go do some research. Maybe read a book. Touch some grass too. The world isn't gender neutral.
>>
>>1266204
>you're call me retarded
>>
>>1266205
>So BTFO he picks on a spelling error.
Painful. You hate to see it, folks. What a tragedy.
>>
>>1266206
it's not my fault you make yourself appear unintelligent anon
>>
>>1266207
If you were really intelligent you'd be able to gift me an "ing" in your head.
>>
>>1266210
>be nice to me while i'm a completely hateful faggot
no
>>
>>1266212
>hateful faggot
So, we both agree, faggots are bad.
Are you even trying? First you use my line that 100% of chomos are LGBTQ, accidentally, no you're using "faggot" as an insult.
You just wanna take over for me in this exchange and reply to yourself at this point?
>>
>>1266214
faggot. lgbt people deserve to live happily, you do not unless you stop being a hateful faggot
>>
>>1266216
They do as long as they shut the fuck up.
As long as they assemble under their own banner and carry out ideological attacks and push their lifestyle onto everyone, they don't.
LGBT has crossed a line. No one who is LGBT deserves to live happily until that line is redrawn.
It doesn't even matter if they aren't the direct activists as no LGBT piece of shit will say, "Hey, maybe that enough.", or "Maybe we shouldn't try to put our colon destroying books in school libraries."
>>
>>1266217
just replace "they" with "i" and you've got it anon
>>
>>1266218
That wouldn't make any grammatical sense, retard.
>>
>>1266220
see how i'm intelligent enough to know how the delete function works
>>
>>1266219
Nope. Still doesn't make sense. Wanna try again?
>>
>>1266222
did you suddenly forget how to read? even so, the point is you're projecting, as usual
>>
>>1266221
Not very.
>As long as I assemble under their own banner and carry out ideological attacks and push their lifestyle onto everyone, I don't.
>LGBT has crossed a line. No one who is LGBT deserves to live happily until that line is redrawn.
>It doesn't even matter if I aren't the direct activists as no LGBT piece of shit will say, "Hey, maybe that enough.", or "Maybe we shouldn't try to put our colon destroying books in school libraries."
>>
>>1266224
see >>1266120
>>
>>1266238
I'm actually a First Nations Canadian.
>>
>>1266083
>Jeffery Escalante, troon shooter
Troons literally btfo'd.
>>
>>1266248
How so?
>>
>>1266249
You gaybos obviously had to take cry breaks between getting BFTO in this thread.
>>
>>1266258
>You gaybos
What country are you from? (protip: don't say America)
>>
>>1266249
>How so?
You guys incessantly deny the shooter is going to be one of you troons, and then it's inevitably confirmed again.

It might even come to the point soon where the cops start dressing shooters up as troons just to fit the norm for their false flags.
>>
>>1266264
meds
>>
>el salvadorian woman who brings her kid with her to a christian megachurch shoots up the place between services, somehow managing to kill nobody, with a gun that says 'palestine' and brings antisemitic writings with her
man what the fuck ISN'T going on in this story it's got a little bit of everything and none of it makes any sense
>>
>>1266266
makes sense to me, people spend too much time online being brainwashed
>>
>>1266266
Factor in the animal hormones, anxiety meds and no father in the home and it all makes perfect sense to me.

It's hard to aim straight when you're on the xanax bruh.
>>
Given how many times right wingers have falsely identified someone as trans, maybe it's time we started asking them what is a woman?

I'd ask if they've ever seen a vagina, but I think we all know the answer to that.
>>
>>1266275
>Given how many times right wingers have falsely identified someone as trans
Aren't all these people self identifying as trans, though?

And isn't that all it takes?
>>
>>1266266
The shooter was a troon too. And probably raped that boy.
>>
>>1266277
>Aren't all these people self identifying as trans, though?
No?
>>
>>1266284
>https://twitter.com/ImMeme0/status/1757073042499313834
>Jeffery Escalante
>Female listed on official government form
>Obvious troon
This one sure did. Which one(s) do you think the "right wingers" falsely identified as troons?
>>
>>1266287
>twitter meme page as source
>>
>>1266287
>Jeffery EscalanteMoreno
>Female
I was wondering why the papers didn't instantly release the name and race of the suspect
>>
>>1266146
>"Free Palestine" was written on the gun belonging to a woman who opened fire
>However, a motive behind the Sunday afternoon shooting has not been determined.
Bruh
>>
>>1266312
I'm not normally a psyop schizo, but in this case
a troon, who jews think only Christians hate, entered a Church and shot up the place with free palestine on his gun.
The obvious message is that troons are for Palestine and Christians hate troons, therefore Christians must defend Israel.
Jews are actively throwing transfags under the bus.
>>
>>1266311
Because the papers aren't obsessed with race like you are?
>>
>>1266315
>white guy dressed as a woman walks into a Spanish language church service with "Free palestine" written on his gun
>I know let's blame trannies and jews!
How does this make sense to you?
>>
>>1266317
>White guy
Read an article. He was an immigrant from El Salvador you stupid fuck.
>>
>>1266319
Hispanic people are white
>>
It's sad when you realize that right-wingers are so fucking estatic when they find out a killer is trans, or black. It's almost as if they are celebrating the tragedy.
>>
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2024/02/13/ive-been-through-hell-neighbors-say-lakewood-church-shooter-harassed-threatened-them-for-years/

Neighbors spoke with KPRC 2 Corley Peel about the red flags they noticed while living next to Genesse Moreno, the woman involved in the Lakewood Church shooting on Sunday.

Several neighbors said Moreno harassed and threatened them for four years.

“I’ve been through hell. I have reported this, reported this and its gone on deaf ears,” said Jill, a neighbor. “I’ve had psychological officers out here that won’t answer their door, they won’t do anything, until she hurts you there is nothing we can do. Everyone keeps saying on all these big news stations, see something say something.”

Jill said Moreno had written swastikas on her property, placed baby monitors on a fence they share, and taunted her and her grandchildren multiple times.

She added that she saw Moreno Sunday morning, hours before the shooting at Lakewood Church, and noticed Moreno placed a blue tarp over her vehicle in the driveway and was placing items she couldn’t see inside the car.
>>
Jill also noticed Moreno was carrying a trench coat in her arms that police said she was believed to be wearing when she walked inside the church.

KPRC 2 also spoke with the teacher of Moreno’s 7-year-old son, Farrah. She said Moreno accused her of harassing her son.

“She called the school saying I was stalking her house,” she said.

A neighbor across the street said she filed a police report in July 2022 when Moreno pulled a gun on her. She said Moreno was not arrested.

Between the group of neighbors, they have called police dozens of times and filed multiple police reports about Moreno’s behaviors.

“We went to the courthouse and we talked to commissioners and we talked to elected officials. We cannot do anything more than what we did we tried to stop this. We tried to help the public,” another neighbor said.

KPRC 2 reached out to Conroe Police Department asking why action was not taken after the neighbors reported the incidents. As of this writing, we are awaiting their response.
>>
>>1266266
>somehow managing to kill nobody
desu women mass shooters are a meme so that's normal. Women are incompetent even at killing people. Many such cases
>>
>>1266275
>I'd ask if they've ever seen a vagina, but I think we all know the answer to that.
studies show that right wingers have more sex and have higher marriage rates
>>
>>1266324
>Jill said Moreno had written swastikas on her property
another chud confirmed
>>
>>1266328
the problem is the "right wingers" reproducing have the wrong skin color for your tastes, they're mostly Mexican catholics.
>>
>>1266330
lol. Most of us rightwingers don't care about people's skin color, it's you leftists who are obsessed with that
>>
>>1266331
>Most of us rightwingers don't care about people's skin color
Its wild that you think you can gaslight people into believing this.
>>
>>1266332
it's wild that you think you can gaslight people into thinking you're the ones who think skin color should determine who gets accepted into college or who gets promoted at work or even which businesses get COVID aid. Remember when CHAZ racially segregated the park? Right wingers didn't do that.
>>
>>1266333
but tell us about talking points 5, 6, 7 and 8
>>
>>1266333
All you had to do was mention trannies and I would've gotten a blackout on my /pol/ schizo bingo card.
>>
>>1266334
>>1266335
>NNOOOOOOO you can't just mention objective facts that have already been proven on this board!
>you're objective facts conflict with my NPC programming!
kek
>>
>>1266336
facts are talking points now, chud. you're not allowed to used them
>>
>>1266336
Nothing you listed was facts. Its just all the wild delusional /pol/ conspiracies you've been brainwashed with.
>>
Meanwhile, in reality, the woman wasn't trans or a lesbian, but sometimes liked to use male names.
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/12/us/houston-lakewood-church-shooting.html
>Ms. Moreno had used male names in the past, which appeared in connection with some of her arrest documents. But officials said that she had always been identified in those documents as a woman.
>>
>>1266339
>Ms. Moreno had used male names in the past, which appeared in connection with some of her arrest documents. But officials said that she had always been identified in those documents as a woman
It literally states the person has consistently identified as a female and has used both female and male names

I'm not even saying the person is trans, I'm saying that what you posted suggests nothing about their biological sex
>>
>>1266339
An an aside, it amazes me how this crazy person tries to shoot up a Christian church and the NYTimes claims it was antisemitism
>>
>>1266317
>white guy
Not by any stretch of the imagination, and it doesn't surprise me you take the left wing position in this argument
>>
>>1266339
Uh, it doesn't say that in your article there, liar.
>>
>>1266344
>left wing position
Uhh you might want to check the US Census form sometime, zoomzoom.
>>
This is why I never go to church.
>>
>>1266359
It does say that you don't know how to read.
>>
>>1266311
>Female
Yes. She was literally the biological mother of the child the good guy with a gun shot in the head.

The male aliases relate to her history of identity fraud. Read literally any reporting on this shit.

God I'm beginning to think you motherfuckers only use male prostitutes. Learn what a fucking woman looks like.
>>
>>1266379
But that doesn't fit my culture war narrative! What will I do now?
>>
>>1266068
Just another White Christian shooter. smh
>>
>>1266379
You're lying.
>>1266380
Those are lies.
>>
>>1266379
Just take it as proof that they no longer exist on our plane of reality
>>
>>1266114
gatewaypundit
nazi bigot site.
OF course you would use this site you tit & cock lover.
>the AR15 used in the shooting, had a “Free Palestine” message on it.

If you're a nazi, why do you support Israel?
>>
>>1266386
Because you want so bad to use this white woman shooter as a cudgel against trans people? Your head cannon is sad and pathetic
>>
>>1266388
>>1266392
You can literally hear this poster prolapsing in a desperate bid for attention.
>>
>>1266266
It screams Republican false flag.
>>
>>1266396
Because they pointed out how a majority of people on here want so desperately for this to be a trans shooter? All you have to do is scroll up and look at post after post of cope from conservatives saying “what about maybe she is trans so we can use this shooting as another notch on our hate belt?”

But yea, pointing that out is “prolapsing”…
>>
>>1266414
You mean /pol/ppets want it to fit their narrative.
/news/men wait for all the facts.
>>
>>1266414
>>1266415
>I'm a samefag that craves attention so I make up lies!
Everyone knows.
>>
>>1266416
>Post within a minute
>Samefag
LMAO
>>
Another brown tranny shooting at Christians, I wonder how they'll spin this to protect their pet troons?
>>
>>1266425
Where do you people get this shit from?
>>
>>1266416
This person claiming any pointing out of the anti-trans psycho hate-mongers on here and their terrible desire to spread bigotry is a “desperate need for attention”

>>1266425
This other poster within a minute cant help but reiterate the bigotry that was pointed out. Completely undercutting the cope of the other post.

Sorry bigot bud >>1266416
the other users of this site can’t help but shit in your cope with their hate. You are in the side of bigotry, just look at the others standing next to you.
>>
>>1266068
Is there anything more depraved than shooting up a church? Leftists are mentally ill.
>>
>>1266428
Good thing it was a neonazi white woman.
>>
>>1266427
>You are in the side of bigotry
I'm well past caring that I'm bigoted against weirdoes.
>>
>>1266439
The funniest part of it is you think you're normal.
>>
>>1266441
Jeez. You're enraged. All you can do is lie and ad hom.
That's pretty sad.
You might wanna have your meds upped.
>>
>>1266442
I can't imagine denying reality as much as you have lately.
>>
>>1266427
It's not bigotry when it's true, and if it IS then by definition there is nothing wrong with bigotry.
>>1266426
Reality.
>>
>>1266443
Pretending men can be women is a clear cut denial of reality.
>>
>>1266445
Your alternative facts aren't real.
>>1266446
I'm not trying to be a woman so I will most definitely never be one.
>>
>>1266437
Yes, we've already established the shooter was a democrat.
>>
>>1266464
Who is "we" supposed to be this time? You and the imaginary libs in your head?
>>
>>1266461
That isn't what I said. I said a man cannot be a woman and vice versa. I'm sure you're some pathetic little "ally" desperately self-denigrating for a pat on the head from your masters. Also, what alternative facts? Do you just spout DNC catchphrases when you're embarrassed?
>>
>>1266465
Well a good percentage of the Democrat voterbase isn't real people, so there technically are "imaginary libs" voting lmao.
>>
>>1266481
>>1266480
tinfoilfags belong on >>>/x/
>>
>>1266491
The shooter wasn't a tranny. Cope.
>>
>>1266484 #
To posit that a person's soul can have a gender that does not match the biological sex of their body requires belief in the supernatural, so I strongly suggest YOU take yourself off to /x/. You have no argument, no way to debate this, and this is why you frantically bury yourself in logical fallacies and tearful adhoms. After all, there IS no rational argument for leftism, it exists purely to promise you treats in exchange for giving up essential liberties.
>>
>>1266494
The shooter wasn't a tranny. Cope.
>>
>>1266492
Why are you spreading misinformation? We can see here, the shooter was trans. It shows off how desperate you are when your only recourse is lying. See:
>>1266114
>>1266116
>>
>>1266497
>>Ms. Moreno had used male names in the past, which appeared in connection with some of her arrest documents. But officials said that she had always been identified in those documents as a woman.
>>
>>1266497
so by your logic, it's okay to be a murderous schizophrenic neonazi, the real problem is she called herself a boy's name (while never being referred to as anything other than her biological sex)
>>
It's now setting in the chud's mind that this is some kind of democrat communist trick.
>>
>>1266499
>Murderous
LGBTroons are committing far more violence by every metric
>schizophrenic
We aren't the ones claiming men can be women or that socialism will work if it's just tried one more time.
>neonazi
Everyone who isn't ashamed of being white gets called that, nobody cares.
>>1266498
Based of those public officials not to play along with that troon's delusions. A lot of FTMs do that because they don't want to commit but they want the oppression points, they don't fix any of their paperwork but do stop wearing makeup, use a man's name, and shriek whenever someone calls them a woman. Unpacking the inherent mental illness of a leftist mass shooter is one hell of a trip.
>>
>>1266497
>thinking thegatewaypundit is real
Standards have fallen on /news/ lately
>>
>>1266500
Who are you replying to? Communists are always up to some trick or other, and the solution is always the same. Remove you from influence, keep you away from kids, and shoot you when you violently chimp out. If you get political power and try to make your insane fantasies law, we'll just ignore you the way Texas did. Have fun being the lowest reproducing demographic and going extinct in another generation.
>>
>>1266501
>LGBTs are committing far more violence by every metric
patently false
>We aren't the ones claiming men can be women or that socialism will work if it's just tried one more time.
stay on topic
>Everyone who isn't ashamed of being white gets called that, nobody cares.
you're calling her white? do you know what that tells us about you, anon?
>>
>>1266502
More reliable than CNN, where's the problem?
>>
>>1266505
>muh CNN
Why is this the default boomer fallback when you criticize where they get their official newspeak from?
>>
>>1266503
I'd tell you to go to /pol/ but really it sounds more like you're stuck in 1952.
>>>/his/
>>
>>1266506
They still pay for cable tv and think everyone else does too

>>1266505
>More reliable than CNN,
No it isn't, not even close
>>
>>1266504
Kek, you can't even read. I should have known I was talking to a bot.
>>
>>1266506
>Newspeak
The left literally redefined racism so they could discriminate against whites and you're gonna project that on us? Sad.
>>
>>1266506
>>1266508
You know anyone with the extension can see that you're samefagging, right? False consensus is a really old tactic here, get with the times. Also you still will never be able to change your biological sex in current year, seethe more about boomers.
>>
>>1266509
The shooter was a con woman who used male names. She gave birth to the kid who was shot. thegatewaypundit is wrong as it usually is and you are a gullible idiot for believing them.
>>
>>1266510
poor persecuted white kid

>>1266511
top kek you really are that gullible
>>>/g/98954058
>>
>>1266509
>refuses to read or engage with my argument
>tells me i can't read
oh poltards
>>
>>1266514
>Literally quoting another Anon in another thread who bullied you poor leftist faggot into a fit
Deliberately misreading a very simple sentence is not providing an argument to engage with.
>Poor persecuted white kid
What kind of point were you trying to make here?
>>
>>1266515
Learn to differentiate between posters without the botnet misleading you, kiddo.
>>
>>1266512
>Uses male names
>Hates Christians
>Chronic liar
So definitely a troon then. Sorry bud, maybe two tranny mass shootings ago I would have given you the benefit of the doubt but you really shouldn't have loved about those manifestos and got caught if you wanted to keep credibility.
>>
>>1266517
Oh really? How did she give birth to a child then, genius?
>>
>>1266516
Way ahead of you on that. Can you explain your remark of was it another of those vague implications you won't commit to because you know you have no ground to stand on and conflict is scawy for you?
>>
>>1266519
Lurk more no one is going to explain shit to you here
>>
>>1266518
By being FTM like the Nashville shooter and the Chippewa Falls almost-shooter?
>>
>>1266518
Every article says that the relation of the child to the troon is unknown.
Unless you can post a source saying otherwise, fuck off.
>>
>>1266521
...and the Bowling Green Massacre and half a dozen other things that only happened in your "alternative fact"/gatewaypundit universe of unreality
>>
>>1266520
Another post that could only come for a bit or someone with no upper brain function. Ironically though, it's true, you can't explain your own views because laying them out plainly makes you sound even more retarded. Modern leftism works exactly like Scientology, you only find out their views in plain speech when you're already committed to the cult, because if new recruits heard about Lord Xenu they would leave in gales of laughter.
>>
>>1266522
Wrong, see >>1266339
>>
>>1266519
if all you can do is lie, the only thing you do is deceive yourself
>>
>>1266523
Are you saying the Nashville Shooter wasn't trans or that the shooting didn't happen? Same for the Chippewa Falls kid who got caught before they could actually do anything.
>>
>>1266526
Believe me no one else here falls for the bullshit that guy spews. well maybe that one gunfag /k/ reject does, but only him.
>>
>>1266527
there have only been 3 mass shootings ever? why would anyone believe this lie anon? it's atrocious
>>
>>1266526
Leftism in a nutshell
>>1266525
Not him, but Weekly World News is more credible than the New York Times.
>>
>>1266529
Nonsequitor much?
>>
>>1266530
>Weekly World News is more credible than the New York Times.
Wrong board, moron
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1266518
You know, it takes a man AND a woman to make a child, right?
>>
>>1266534
Jesus kid just take the L, you were wrong this time. Don't worry, I'm sure a chud will put on women's clothes and shoot up a school soon enough. Then you can have your day.
>>
>>1266525
It appears it has updated now.
One things is for certain: having debates over whether a shooter is a troon is way more satisfying than looney gun grabber goons making a shooting into a debate about gun control.
Expect the trend to continue.
Ahahahahahaah!
>>
>>1266532
>how dare you proceed to my argument's (pseudo)logical conclusion
why argue if you aren't even going to do it right
>>
I just want to take a moment to laugh even harder at the faggot who thought thegatewaypundit was real. Man, what a giant faggot that guy is lmao
>>
>>1266540
None of that follows from the post you quoted. You're simply attempting, poorly, to find any way to spin it to avoid the fact that the shooter was yet another pro-Poolestinian tranny terrorist off her meds.
>>
>>1266541
You are absolutely seething. Don't worry, this board moves slowly, your display of butthurt will remain up for a very long time!
>>
>>1266557
Yes, I'm seething that you're gullible and retarded. It makes perfect sense.
>>
>>1266556
>another trans shooter!
one of, three? if we believe your current lies. why is a measly 3 shooting incidents statistically relevant when there have been dozens a year, most years in recent history? would you please explain for us
>>
>>1266558
Can you provide an actual argument that supports that?
>>1266560
Okay, let's see who statistically commits the most mass shootings, then...

...oh wait it's young male niggers.
>>
>>1266560
>>1266561
The shooter wasn't trans. Cope.
>>
>>1266561
>trans people! black people!!!!
oh, so you're hysterical. got it. when you calm down we can resume discussion
>>
Cope line_______________everything below this is chud coping______________________
>>
>>1266562
Yes she was though. Why are you trying to spread easily debunked misinformation?
>>1266563
Buddy you wanted to bring numbers into it, I'm amazed you didn't realize you were being led like a child straight to the reality of who most mass shooters are. Also the word is niggers. This isn't reddit.
>>1266564
Haha I'm responding to you three times in one post, faggot. You can't un-transify this latest loony troon.
>>
>>1266563
FBI statistics are hysteria now? I thought not believing our great intelligence services was something only a traitor would do...
>>
>>1266565
>when i blamed trans people i was actually blaming black people
once again, you can lie to yourself but you're going to have to try harder if you want to convince anyone else
>>
>>1266567
It's different when the left does it CHUDSTER
>>
>>1266568
What are you talking about? I pointed out that the shooter was trans. You threw a pointless fit then went "well not EVERY mass shooter is our sacred cow". Not realizing that I had it in my back pocket that the overwhelming majority of mass shooters are done by your other, even bigger, sacred cow. You got played son.
>>
>>1266570
>sacred cow
lol. hiding in plain sight, esl?
>>
>>1266571
>esl
Ahh yes there it is the inevitable "i don't have an argument" defense
>>
>>1266572
elucidate to us what else is a "sacred cow" in your opinion, please
>>
>>1266573
No no no I'm not that guy I was just marveling at the ESL thing popping up for what must be the over 9000th time when in truth it isn't relevant to either side of the argument you're having.
>>
i'm conveniently an entirely separate poster who has never been in the thread before. "sacred cow"

LOL
>>
>>1266568
You ALSO stole that from another thread where people were making fun of you lmao.
>>
>>1266571
Sacred cow is an English expression you dumb retard.
>>
>>1266579
>>1266564
>>
>>1266581
i "stole" telling you you're full of shit?
>>
>>1266279
>she was trans
that has already been disproven tho?
>>
>>1266333
>you're the ones who think skin color should determine who gets accepted into college or who gets promoted at work or even which businesses get COVID aid.
i'll take 'boogeymen republicans made up because they're retarded reactionaries' for 200, alex
>>
>>1266341
i mean, if you do that and also bring papers with swastikas on them that also say 'kill all jews' and 'hitler was right' then that's not really speculation anymore
>>
>>1266586
>Word for word repeat someone else's comment about you
It must have stung you pretty bad. Tell me, who did you piss off to get sent here of all websites? Your bosses had to know you'd get bullied on 4chan, one of the most beautifully right wing websites on the internet.
>>
>>1266592
It was proven to be true, actually. You'll deny it until the story is old news to protect your sacred cows, and then you will go "ummmm so what chud nobody is talking about that anymore Drumpf said a mean thing we're focusing on that now". Your playbook is old, well known, and thoroughly dissected.
>>
>>1266593
So now affirmative action and equity aren't real? Fascinating. Are you pretending the recent Supreme Court case on the matter and leftist hysteria over it didn't happen too? Just so I know what level of disingenuous faggotry you're on.
>>
>>1266584
>sacred cow is an english expression
yeah, for an indian sacred cow
>>
>>1266606
Right, but the saying is originally American.
>>
>>1266607
but the saying doesn't exist without the actual sacred cow being referred to, which is a hindu tradition

>Why do Indians love cows so much?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-34513185
>>
>>1266608
>but the saying doesn't exist without the actual sacred cow being referred to, which is a hindu tradition
But the claim was that using it was indicative of esl, which it obviously isn't since it's a hundreds years old American expression. Frankly you not knowing that makes me think YOU'RE esl.
>>
>>1266609
>a hundreds year old american expression
you really think that helps your argument
>>
>>1266068
>>1266069
>>1266070
Meanwhile, the government is dedicating time and resources to tracking Bible purchases as "extremists".

Banana republic.
>>
>>1266621
is this the new shill meta?
>>
>>1266621
Found the extremist
>>
>>1266621
it is pretty extreme to believe in magical jews that walk on water, and religious freaks are more likely to commit crime than normal non-religious people.
>>
>>1266621
Why do christfags always try to act persecuted?
>>
>>1266695
You pretend that the only Christians are white and American, instead of the brown ones in places like Egypt and Iraq who are often mistreated and marginalized. I know that's on purpose but I'd recommend updating your script to come off less as an obvious shill
>>
I don't want to get into a debate about this, because most of you are pro guns or don't care. but as a non American looking in, it's absolutely tragic and heartbreaking that you never amended the 2nd amendment and banned guns, and now it's probably too late for meaningful change to come about without huge resistance and import control issues. it should only be for specific circumstances like protection from wildlife, with strict rules. gun rights have only ever caused pain and misery and chaos and it's driven you all mad. youve become callous to the insanity, and argue instead over the gender of the shooter, rather than lament the loss of life and fight to end this shit once and for all. it worked in Australia, they didn't spiral out of control without a militia to defend themselves. You've lost your heart and you've lost your minds.
>>
>>1266729
>it worked in Australia, they didn't spiral out of control without a militia to defend themselves.
Are you sure about that?
>>
>>1266734
pretty sure they're doin better than the u.s.
but this is what you all do, you act as though the amendment has done good, when it hasn't, at all. you act as though it prevents something worse, when it doesn't. you act as though the potential of the principle is more important than the fact of its failure, day by day, another shooting here, another shooting there. school shootings for god's sake. schools. innocent kids. but instead of putting a stop to guns you either make fun because you've become jaded to it, or all blame eachother. it's not us, it's anyone non white, it's not us, it's the gays, it's not us it's trans people. the amendment has failed you, and all you do is blame others for the corruption of your society instead of admitting a change is needed.
>>
>>1266729
Fuck off
>>
>>1266726
>conflating white southern baptist americans with orthodox and copts
Does this work in the christian shithole you came from?
>>
>>1266761
NO U
>>
>>1266584
the golden calf is a biblical reference. After Moses returned from mount Sinai, they were worshipping a false idol which was a golden calf

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.