[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://bocanewsnow.com/2024/05/16/rudy-giuliani-is-missing-last-seen-in-palm-beach-county/

If you’ve seen former New York City Mayor and one time Donald Trump advisor Rudy Giuliani, you may want call authorities in Arizona. Giuliani has seemingly vanished after his indictment in Arizona for election interference. He owns a condo in Palm Beach County.
Authorities say they’ve been trying to serve Giuliani with the indictment for several weeks, but have yet to find him. He is required to appear in court, in Arizona, within the next several days. An arrest warrant could be issued if he does not appear.

Rudolph W. Giuliani, according to the Palm Beach County Property Appraiser, owns a condo at 315 South Lake Drive in West Palm Beach. It was purchased in February of 2010 for $1.4M. He was apparently last seen in that area before disappearing.

If you see Rudy Giuliani, the Arizona Attorney General’s office can be reached at 602-542-5025. There’s also a tip submission area on their website which is AZAG.gov.
>>
Why would an innocent man need to hide? Putin sending out the hitmen?
>>
The question is, is he hiding to avoid paying out the settlement he owes those women he lied about and whose lives he ruined?

Or is his hiding to avoid facing charges for falsifying government documents in an attempt to overturn the election for Trump?
>>
>>1295937
It is definitely both.
>>
>>1295937
>attempt to overturn the election for Trump?
Why do people use this sanitized term and not just call it was it was. Trump tried to steal the election.
>>
>>1295945
>Why do people use this sanitized term and not just call it was it was.
Because current American political discourse is constantly tip-toeing around conservative delusion and reactionary pearl clutching. If you talk about reality empirically they get upset and start breaking their own toys in protest.
>>
How many times is OP gonna samefag in this thread? I think I'm the only other poster here, lmao.
>>
>>1295955
Swing and a miss. OP here and you're the giant faggot ITT instead of me.
>>
Giuliani about to be found in an alley with a different kind of leaky head.
>>
>>1295980
or he'll get the captain queenan treatment
>>
>>1295924
If only Papa Trump would wave his magic small hands and make all of Rudy's troubles go away.
>>
>>1295955
I've noticed an uptick in schizo chud behavior like this since the poster counter went away. Anyone know what's causing it?
>>
And now, this
>>1296048
>>
>>1295924
>Invent fake crimes to arrest political opponents in an election year
Sure, why not?
>>
>>1296057
>stop posting news on /news/! it's for my pol spam!!!!!
>>
>>1296081
Which one of the crimes he committed do you (incorrectly) think is fake?
>>
>>1295955
You think a lot of things which aren't true, don't you.
>>
>>1296084
You seem butthurt. Were you kicked off the jury?
>>
>>1296103
Yes, I'm butthurt that Rudy Guiliani is a deadbeat. I'm so butthurt I entered a thread I didn't like on a board I hate to argue with people I don't think are human. Oh wait, that's you!
>>
>>1295924
How can you commit election interference after the election day has already passed? How is public statement (1st amendment) and court filings (1st amendment redress grievances) election interference?
>>
>>1296128
faggot
>>
>>1296128
Just send in some fake electors and storm the capital and call Georgia to find 11780 votes which is only 1 more than needed.
>>
>>1296081
>muh party are good boys who dindu nuffin
Die traitor
>>
Trust Rudy to bring the drama.

I switch out Ruby for Rudy for obvious reasons.

https://youtu.be/PJMoPDUP_24?si=7w869DxrppQa1NwI
>>
>>1296128
How do you not know this?
>>
>>1296224
He gets news from The Daily Mail.
>>
>>1296259
So do you if I have anything to say about it.
I'm not sure why you have a problem with the news source of the gods, but I'm willing to change your mind.
>>
>>1296265
Is Piers Morgan your relative?
>>
>>1296268
The liberal cuck that loves black cock?
No. Why?
>>
>>1296269
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/event/article-10284787/PIERS-MORGAN-Goodbye-thanks-putting-humongous-ego.html
>>
>>1296284
OK did you have a point?
>>
>>1296298
*whoosh*
>>
>>1296300
>P-piers M-morgan
Oh shit, good point, retard!
You must be related to Don Lemon.
>>
>>1296317
chud headcanon is so wild
>>
>>1295927
He has a radio show. He isn't hiding.
>>
>>1296334
What? No he doesn't. It got canceled last week.
>>
>>1296334
>bin laden released videos he wasn't hiding
>>
>>1295927
>Why would an innocent man need to hide?
"Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime." Some big time communist said that in Russia back in the day.
>>
>>1295924
At least you acknowledge the laptop is real

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.