[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1716079791272057.jpg (297 KB, 1686x2041)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
President Joe Biden's campaign team has trolled Donald Trump after he was caught wobbling embarrassingly while on the stage at a Minnesota rally.

The team took to X, where they shared a clip of the incident. They described the former president as "feeble" and mocked him for going on a tirade about the quality of the stage.

As part of Trump's campaign to promote his re-election bid, the former president recently held a rally in Minnesota.

During his speech, Trump encountered a moment of awkwardness when the podium he grasped tilted, causing the billionaire mogul to wobble embarrassingly on stage.

Angered by the incident, Trump then called out the event organizers for putting up what seemed to be a defective setup.

"You know this is the worst platform, who put this stage up?" he said. "The freaking place is falling down."

A clip of the incident was then shared on X(formerly Twitter) by Biden-Harris HQ and captioned with a statement that trolled Trump.

It read, "A feeble Trump nearly falls down on stage after he leans on his podium too hard and then goes on an angry rant, calling his event workers "crappy."

In the comment section, social media users joined in on the fun, taking shots at Trump for "embarrassing" himself and alleging that the event organizers were underpaid.

One person wrote, "They couldn't get a regular contractor to build it because they knew he wouldn't pay them! Lol." While a second individual commented, "You get what you don't pay for."

Another person quoted the video: "He can't be even a little bit embarrassed or laugh at himself. Unease means lash out at others and direct spotlight away for a moment. It's a tiny example of how his ego drives everything."

Someone else remarked, "You know if you name call the people who do the hard work often enough, you are soon left with no one willing to do the hard work, Orange arse."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-brutally-mocked-joe-224548282.html
>>
One more person commented, "Jesus Christ. He can't admit ONE THING. blaming others."
>>
>>1296292
>yahoo link
Where is this story really from, Anon?
>>
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-glitched-out-two-minutes-rally/
I'm more interesting in Trump BSOD'd for 2 solid minutes during one of his rant campaign stops.
It's been totally buried by the conservatively biased media.
>>
go watch a biden falling over compilation. all these fuckass presidents are on their deathbeds already.
>>
>>1296340
>At that point, the former president remained silent for an extended period of time as music played in the background.
Just watched the video. Music started playing immediately as if it were scripted for 20 seconds.
Are you on drugs?
>>
>>1296359
>Actually defending trump freezing up as 'planned'
LMAO
>>
>>1296366
They're being paid to do it. They aren't even Americans.
>>
>>1296366
>>1296380
Samefaq levels this high shouldn't be possible.
>>
>>1296382
What's it like being this wrong all the time?
>>
>>1296405
Post screenshot of wrongness, faggot.
>>
>>1296409
https://files.catbox.moe/b26fra.png
>>
>>1296409
why would it matter, you categorically reject reality no matter what evidence is in front of you
>>
>>1296411
Jeez, it's even worse than I thought. There's two of you fucking queers trying to hold down the board.
What's with the sameness of your posts? It's like there's someone controlling the content.
Weird.
>>
>>1296426
you can talk to yourself all you want, why do you need to do it here too
>>
>>1296426
>everyone to the left of my far right politics is a queer
This is why you people keep losing elections.
>>
>>1296433
I'm not far right, but yes, everyone to the left of me is a fucking queer.
>>
>>1296453
You're on the fringe right, like the republican party that you shill for.
>>
>>1296456
I'm actually pretty left wing.
>>
>>1296457
>We've reached the part where you claim to be a moderate but lie about how the left forces you to vote Republican now.
*yawn*
So why are you defending Trump freezing up on stage for a solid 2 minutes?
>>
>>1296458
>20 seconds = 2 minutes
Queer time is crazy as fuck.
>>
>>1296461
That's a weird part to focus on and not the fact that Trump had to buffer the rest of his rant.
>>
How has no one posted the video yet?
>>
>>1296524
It's in the link. He didn't even come close to falling. His podium shifted as he put weight on it.
The "news source" is TheBlast.com. Which I've never heard of but is probably another actblue media org.
>>
>>1296292
>Biden posted something mean in Twitter
He's gone to the dark side and become everything he fought against.
>>
>>1296525
>His podium shifted as he put weight on it
So Trump is so obese a secured podium shifts due to his weight.
>>
>>1296426
Its multiple bots. You aren't actually talking to real people.
>>
>>1296606
You wish we were bots.
>>
>>1296359
>At that point, the former president remained silent for an extended period of time as music played in the background
This really doesn't seem unusual, the dude let music play.
>>
Average lifespan of male, 75. Obese male, 70.
>>
>>1296618
Homosexual male 56.
>>
>>1296292
>Editorial or blog article
>>
lol
lmao even

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.