[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Spoiler Image (10 KB, 179x282)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
https://www.npr.org/2024/05/19/1252364122/iranian-president-ebrahim-raisi-helicopter

Ebrahim Raisi is being reported dead by inside sources.
>>
>>1296364
Premature on the death call. They have cell signals at the crash site. Weather and visibility are very bad.
>>
The rain has turned to snow. Bad weather for the rescue team.
>>
>>1296364
>Iran's attack on Israel following an airstrike in Damascus that killed seven members of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.
What a jewey way of referring to "Iran responding to Israel bombing a Syrian embassy"
>>
>>1296364
I didn't know how they done it, but I know jews done it!
>>
Good riddance
>>
They're prayin' yeah?
>>
>>1296364
I wonder how big a boner the CIA has rn.
>>
>>1296364
Oh no where will they find another another old pedophile with a beard in Iran to lead them!!
>>
You'd have to be absolutely retarded if you think taking out the enemy leader will stop a war. This isn't the stone age anymore, where the tribe would just become a headless chicken. War is basically just guaranteed now.
>>
>>1296558
A war against a mountain, or the fog?
>>
>>1296571
Jews
>>
Iran now has two choices

-Escalate the conflict further even though they've already tapped out, risk destabilizing yourself so much you country slips into revolution again
-Back down and appear weak, possibly moving your country down the same path but with the chance things might kinda go back to normal with only minimal losses of respect internally

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.