[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 17 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest Final Round - 4chan Pass users can now vote on one of the top 20 entries!

File: shaggyfred.png (258 KB, 720x480)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
The only news story we care about today is that ICP's Shaggy 2 Dope tried to dropkick Fred Durst off the stage during a Limp Bizkit concert.

http://digg.com/video/limp-bizkit-insane-clown-posse-kick
>>
>>299867
is that you, Shaggy2Dope?
>>
lol juggalos
>>
What the fuck is wrong with this weird music cult?
>>
>>299867

Neither Limp Bizkit nor ICP are relevant in any way that matters and nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>299867
I feel like I'm in the 2000's again.
Why did he "try" to dropkick? Did he miss?
I'd watch that.
>>
>>299867
Fred Durst got really fat
>>
The dream of the 90s is alive and well.
>>
>>300071
Iiiiiiiiin Poooortlaaaand! https://youtu.be/TZt-pOc3moc
>>
Fred needs to hire someone quickly to manage his wardrobe, just wow.
>>
Boy, he really put the drop in drop kick. There was practically no forward momentum as he fell straight downward.
>>
Pity the useless cunt didn't connect, would have been the only "hit" worth talking about seeing their music is shite.
>>
honk SPLAT
>>
>>300110
he realized mid stride that if he actually kicked him he would fall of stage and get seriously hurt.
but then he also realized hes on stage and everyone sees him, so now he has to do something.
thus came this sorry excuse for a kick.
theres another angle where you can see the lag in his motion while hes contemplating this decision.
>>
>>300110

i didnt watch many times but I couldve sworn the reason for this is that someone was holding him from behind
>>
>>299905
NPCs who don't like being told they are NPCs.
>>
>>299867
there's 3 things I havent heard of in ages.
>digg
>fred durst
>icp

is this 2003?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.