[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/p/ - Photography

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>buy a7sii
>watch a7iii and a7sii comparison videos
>a7sii has 10x worse auto focus
>a7iii always in focus

WHY IS THE A7Sii MORE EXPENSIVE?
>>
>>3385810
Lmao imagine being you delete this you fucking retarded gearfag
>>
>>3385810
>WHY IS THE A7Sii MORE EXPENSIVE?
Because the A7s line is a special-purpose line, which means fewer of them are sold, which means that those that are sold have to be more expensive.

It's specialized to shoot in extreme low light. One of the compromises for that is that it doesn't have phase-detect autofocus points like the base A7 line does, which means autofocus isn't as good.
>>
Oh look another fucking A7iii shill thread. What a surprise!
>>
You are gonna love the A7sIII then. If it's ever gonna be released.
>>
I have the A7s I and an 85/1.8, and it is fast to AF and very good, wish eye AF was a little better at picking up eyes, but is 100% accurate when it does and works on normal models.

Tried a lens adapter friend had and some of his EF lenses, and it worked a lot better on my A7s than I was expecting it to (was expecting it to be completely useless).

Can only imagine how much better AF will be when I upgrade.
>>
>shooting video on a high end camera
>lol lets just hope the camera does it well all the time to not ruin my shot

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.