[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: camerasareracist.jpg (126 KB, 1288x1542)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
TIL /p/ is a chud board that hates poc

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
Why ? Mah camera is matte blacc
>>
>>4315823
well maybe they should stop flashing guns and shooting each other, and start using flashes and taking shots.
>>
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/25/lens/sarah-lewis-racial-bias-photography.html

It has a paywall, of course. QRD?
>>
>>4315859
It's a Pajeet designed "paywall".
Just disable nytimes.com scripting.
>>
>>4315859
Some black person was an extra in some sort of production and a technician said their clothes were too light for their skin completion or something and then everyone got awkward because every piece of clothing is a light color on a black person and now photography is genocidal, racist, sexist, climate change denialist, anti vaccine and homophobic and must be canceled. Sorry /p/ hand over your lenses.
>>
>>4315862
>photography is genocidal, racist, sexist, climate change denialist, anti vaccine and homophobic
I'm glad I got into the right hobby.
>>
>>4315867
>>4315862
They say the perfect hobby doesn't exis....
>>
>>4315862
>>4315823
Didn't kodachrome banish blacks to the shadowrealm?
I recall seeing pics of old HS yearbooks and the pics of people with dark skin look like a parody where only their eyes and teeth are visible. I seem to recall some screeching about this as well, retrospective screeching.
>>
>whites and blacks, fight now!
>Sarah (((Lewis)))
Must be an election year where the media and parties chose two candidates america didnt want by pressuring everyone to quit and deplatforming anyone else
>>
>>4316262
It was obviously kino for documentary photography that dark skin colour turned out that way. The effect is universally imitated by journalists in digital photos to this day, nyt themselves use photos like that in Sudan coverage right now.
jk, its just that dark skin inherently requires a brighter exposure and would blow out the scene, not to mention the issue with contrast
>>
>>4316285
Are you suggesting the surname Lewis has a certain ancestry tied to it?

Well I Googled it and it's northern European blend.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.