[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 25 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: IMG_20181005_181107-1.jpg (48 KB, 373x654)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
My girlfriends birthday and id like to make her this..I'm stuck on the collapse and ref points
>>
>>568362
As winter draws in it seems all the cuckolds and doormat guys who profess their love and try to impress them with cheap gifts post on this Forum.
Does she even like you ???
wouldn't some expensive adult treat impress her more???
>>
>>568445
I have university debts I can't really spend money on something and haven't asked her in any case
>>
>>568448
You are a sorry person...
Where are you having the problem...?
>>
>>568449(anon)
The reference points took me three hours..some of the tiny lines are thirds of a plane ...
I'm tired of trashing paper ..the collapse is awkward and I only can see three borders#
>>
There’s no shame in printing out the crease pattern and tracing a few lines to serve as reference points.
>>
>>568463
That's a great scheme...I've yet to get add ons though but to practice portions of a cp ...it makes financial sense at 15 p a copy.. I am not at college..
Have no a4 printer
>>
@568352
Did you box grid to find reference points?
>>
File: 20181010_105548.jpg (731 KB, 1920x1920)
731 KB
731 KB JPG
This is what I folded obviously more a insect head than inlayed hearts...
>>
>>568464
You can display the CP on a tablet screen and put a piece of paper over it and mark only the most important reference points.
>>
>>568467Are you telling me I have to draw another one!!???
I'm not on a tablet either...
>>
>>568468
Show me what you got
>>
I've posted my attempt please scroll up
>>
>>568517
You've got the basic idea of the colour change but I can see the sides of the hearts is where your confused
>>
This isn't even a good heart design. It's the type of thing a 12 year old would make. At least make something more aesthetically pleasing for her
>>
>>568535
For a 12 year old the folding sequence is pretty complex..She likes stickers and cutesy things I..I'm on the right track with this...ive printed a bunch of photocopies to practice with
>>
>>568535
Who dates 12 year olds ..? When I see a heart i automatically don't think of underage girls..you are a sick person
>>
Nice OP
>>
File: Heart colour change cp.png (67 KB, 1017x893)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>568362
Here's the reference and the precreasing that I would do to fold it.

I can't help with the shaping as I haven't folded it yet.
>>
Thanks for participating..
If you read the intro you undwrstand I only am having trouble with the COLLAPSE which maybe in finding the references and making the paper ,it made everything too fragile to grasp..it feels like a limp piece of iceberg lettuce in my hand
>>
>>568445
Thank you thank you thank you ..it does differ from mine but I can't see the sink lines there is a major one in the middle...
>>
>>568714
The problem with a lot of crease patterns is the draughtsman don't want to draw attention to themselves with giving too much free tutorage ...
On this example not only do we not know the subject as we look at it..but we have no direction regarding the limbs arms legs..head..hair...Apr in...dress details ..boots...
If you were to post a photograph of the model as we look at it
>>
File: maid.jpg (97 KB, 480x676)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>
i think this is actually really thoughtful, OP. update us on how she reacts to it
>>
File: IMG_20181022_130153.jpg (1.78 MB, 3120x4160)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB JPG
Thanks for the idea OP, i just made these two for my gf. Which one should I give her?
>>
>>568788
Luckily since it's her birthday in a few weeks and not Valentine I scrapped the red one for a more appropriate paper...
I actually can't really see what you've made there ..but me being a new age man.. know red isn't every ones colour
>>
Look at the bottom fold the border is right but the cleavage wants reversing
>>
@568782
Thats the uppermost portion of the c..p
Cock breath
>>
>>568788
The top one..
>>
File: 20181026_160123.jpg (896 KB, 1920x1920)
896 KB
896 KB JPG
>>568633
This reference chart helped me and gave accurate lines than the few attempts id binned...
I'm nearer to cracking it..but am not certain about the sizes of the inner hearts..
Here's what I got after playing with it today
>>
File: 20181026_160059.jpg (895 KB, 1920x1920)
895 KB
895 KB JPG
>>
File: 20181026_160041.jpg (815 KB, 1920x1920)
815 KB
815 KB JPG
>>
You might want to spin it around as my camera has no auto rotate...
>>
>>568792
She really liked it btw, she stuck it on her wall
>>
>>569068
Great choice there##
How would you like to make two girl friends happy and literally help me with this subject
>>
>>569195
Not to be rude, but if you're still having trouble after a few weeks it might be time to pack it up and go for a more simple design.

Sometimes simple is better, but I guess you know her more than I do. How much progress have you made so far?
>>
>>568445
Look at this sad pathetic lonely idiot. If you're actually serious I'm so sorry that you don't have the motivation to make something for your partner, if you even have one and instead think buying some chink made trash or taking them out and showing them how little you value money by blowing it on shit food is a better way to convince them you're the right guy for them.

The heart is a bit gay but still, props to anybody in this thread who actually puts in effort to make things. Not everyone has money but everyone has the ability to do shit like this, it don't make you a bitch cause at the end of the day she's still gonna suck your dick and the only salty kids on the block are gonna be the fat virgin neckbeards who are jealous and angry at the world. Just sayin
>>
>>569203
Exactly, a thoughtful gift is better than an expensive one. If a girl doesn't like it, then shes not the girl for me. Some of this origami shit isn't easy either
>>
>>569202
I've got the centre heart and it's border...I've been playing around and it looks as if I should have folded the outside border the turned over and folded the bottom to the middle...
>>
>>569204
I have already made her origami flower once while waiting for her outside a changing room...it was like half an hour and I got feel ups that night

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.