[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: stopraping.jpg (50 KB, 606x567)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
There are clearly too many men in our society who still don't know that they shouldn't rape. This is a product of rape culture. I'm here to tell you guys that you need to learn that IT'S NOT OKAY TO RAPE. Until every man is taught this basic fact, innocent women will continue to be brutally victimized by men who weren't taught how to behave and don't know better.

Do your part and do something that can actually help women in our society. Tell every one of your male friends that rape is not okay!
>>
>>148953822
>be american
>>
>>148953822
if you could tell thieves not to steal too, I'd be grateful
I'm always forgetting my keys
>>
>>148953822
>anerican woman
>post yet another stupid example of swedish cuckery
>says nothing in her post about rape-rufugees being a problem
>says ALL men need to stop the rapea

Oh honey, your a special kind of stupid aren't you
>>
>>148953822
No, women should be raped back into their place in the U.S. In fact I'm telling all my friends to go rape women now.
>>
So you’re saying it’s womens fault men rape? Because that’s what you’re saying.. these ‘rapists’ had mothers... and they didn’t teach them not to rape; therefore, it’s the woman’s fault. Okay, got it. Thanks
>>
>>148953822
WTF is this shit, any decent man knows not to rape, stop reading kikebook, and twatter, stop listening to feminist, men don't have a "Rape Culture" real men look down on anyone who does this and gladly would kick the living shit out of them for doing it. Animals like Niggers and Sand Niggers that are raping woman in Sweden.
>>
Maybe if they're raped enough times they'll get the idea that muhammad-dindu-nothing shouldn't be brought in by the boat load and she'll learn to vote better next time
>>
>>148953822

the matriarchy is here and it's beautiful

If you are still experiencing rape while wearing the bracelet, try wearing more than one
>>
I respect women and so do all of my friends. More often then not I am taken for granted and treated as lesser by many of the females who are used to be treated like absolute fucking kings, guys will suck the grime out from between your toes as well as take you out for a nice fun date courtesy of said guy. If I become a dad someday I may work myself to a life of absolute hell just for the one source of light in thy life that is wife and child. So yeah most of my friends love all you gals... were not rapists, sorry you think that way, talking as a young adult average white guy, who has a pretty darn wide persepective on high school/ college aged people from all walks of life. The world isn't social media. In the real world, most people care about themselves and just want everyone to be happy. In the U.S where I am from, rape is very uncommon.
>>
>>148953822
>tell men not to rape
>unless they're muslim then it's part of their culture
>>
File: David Wu.jpg (109 KB, 450x550)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>148955013
David Wu was a congressman from my state and he raped a woman in his 20s and still won. Roy will win, it fucking Alabama they aren't going to vote for a democrat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Wu
>>
>>148956713
>David Wu was a congressman from my state and he raped a woman in his 20s and still won. Roy will win, it fucking Alabama they aren't going to vote for a democrat.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Wu

Posted on the wrong thread.
>>
Can't touch this doo doo doo doo
>>
>>148953822
How about white women stop being bigots and give refugee war victims the sex they need and deserve? They just came from a war zone, denying them basic empathy and love is breeding more hate.
>>
>>148953822
make them out of bacon perhaps?
>>
>>148953822
I was an autistic virgin for two and a half decades of my life. Then I got to know about rape culture.

I tested it with an elderly woman. I raped her and nothing came out of it. Then I worked my way up to students and jailbait. At this point I raped more then three hundread women and nobody cares. Even if some prosecution takes place it all boils down to "But your honor, I'm a boy, and boys will be boys! Besides, look what the slut is wearing!" he agrees and then we spitroast the whore.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.