[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

how does this make you feel? is this fair?
>>
>>185682601

perhaps she should have less bills
>>
>>185682601
>Teaching for money
These are the retards teaching our kids? Fuck it I’m home schooling
>>
>>185682601
Nigga gets summers off.
>>
>>185682601
All that denim must have been an entire year's worth of Chinese labor
>>
File: 1536708948854.png (372 KB, 599x390)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>>185682601
>probably has a house outside of her means
>probably has huge credit card debit
>obviously cant manage money properly
>its someone else's fault
>>
>>185682792
Not if they have to work extra jobs.
>>
>>185682601
>teacher in America
>fat entitled lesbian

literally the enemy of the people at this point.
>>
>>185682601
maybe you should buy less things?
>>
>>185682601
Teachers are scum, bugs I crush under my boot, I love slam-dancing on a teacher's wallet and doing a backflip, landing on one knee and crushing their chest with my knee, any teacher, doesn't matter.
>>
File: goy_vey.jpg (117 KB, 640x611)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>185682601
Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.
>>
>work two extra jobs and donate blood plasma to pay the bills.
>Press X to doubt.
Lets see those bills.
>>
File: 1534909824467.jpg (38 KB, 637x476)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Teachers have the summer off so of course shed pick up part time work. How is this newsworthy
>>
>>185682812
>has a house outside of her means
I don't think that is possible in Versailles, KY. kek
>>
>two extra jobs
Lady, selling avon one a quarter isn't really a job.
>>
File: 20180910_095459.jpg (1.53 MB, 3264x1836)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
Bitch would have a lot less heartache if she just took a job at walmart.
>>
>>185682964
Youd be surprised
>>
>>185682708
This. I understand people have to make a living but it seems like most people now get teaching degrees so they can work half the year and expect to be making 6 figures. I thought people got into teaching because they cared about (((educating))) the youth.
>>
>>185682708
As opposed to teaching for free?
>>185682812
She is also fat. Any body that says they are struggling and is fat is lying.
>>
File: 1534491109335s.jpg (8 KB, 206x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>185682601

>master's degree
>can't understand basic personal finance

Is she so deep into the boomer mindset that she doesn't understand that she's living beyond her means?
>>
If teachers are paid like crap, they'll do a crappy job. If everyone accepts that, fine. That's your society.

Don't cry when public schools become Hell on Earth and nobody wants to be a teachers. Don't be surprise when you have class with 40 kids and they barely can read in middleschool.

You get what you pay for.
>>
>>185682701
This
She probably had kids when she wasn't ready, and racks up a high credit card bill
>>
>>185682601
i don't care, she has chosen a lifestyle that has high bills
>>
>>185683071

In burgerland anyone with money sends their children to private academies. Virtually all of our political class has attended them.
>>
>>185683071
And if they get tenure, theyll do an even crappier job. The unions fucked teachers and now here we are
>>
Why do we let retards become teachers? It's pretty obvious she is retarded.
>>
>>185683163
Then don't be surprise when poor people act like niggers.
>>
>>185682601
I have an extra job. If she has a masters degree then surely she can find a higher paying job outside of teaching.

>masters in childhood education/sociology

There’s your mistake right there. Teachers get summer off, full benefits including a pension. They work inside and their pay is guaranteed to increase if they simply do what they’re supposed to. This bitch needs to stop spending so much, or she should’ve closed her legs and not had any expensive children that’s shens now requires to pay for.
>>
>>185683210
>Why do we let retards become teachers?
Because nobody else wants to be one ? Doesn't pay enough.
>>
>>185682994
How about if she just married that beta guy that had a crush on her, and lived off his beta bux and never cheated. Imagine how she would feel right now watching her kids get older, raving about her meatloaf and lasagna dinners. Imagine her humble little house and nerdy husband that she would sit waiting for at night as he drove home after work. The love in that house, the stable community, the tradtional family. It could have been great, but feminism is ideal so I guess she needed to sell her plasma and let the little beta die alone to prove a point. Good job lady, let's just hope society gives a fuck about your full time status one day, because if not it would really be a waste of a life right?

btw I'm a teacher because it's an easy job with a high rate of satisfaction if you actually give a shit.
>>
most people pay upwards of 500/mo for insurance (inb4 american healthcare system)

that's an add'l 6k / year, plus its better than insurance most people get.

plus you have 1/4 of the year off, so 48k, equates to 60k if you were working full time.

working volunteer jobs in the summer? don't volunteer. working teaching jobs in summer for shit pay? do something else.

it's not a great salary, but it's not a bad salary.
>>
File: 1535876092918.jpg (457 KB, 1935x1548)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
>I bought a yacht, you pay for it
>my children got tricked by based black man Obama into getting a student loan
Probably stupid shit like that. Anyway, it's fun reading about educated "elite" Democrat voters having to suck dick for money.
>>
It really depends on the area of the country. Most teachers honestly get paid a livable wage and need to shut up and realize they picked a hard job. But in places like Mississippi, teachers are paid despicable amounts for the level of work they put in. Unfortunately unions base all their problems off these handfuls of bad states in an attempt to milk every pity penny they can get.
>>
>>185682601
Yes.
What are her "bills" and how much is her lack of funding tied into the lie that we need to have government pay for every child to be educated? Take your Children out of Government Education Centers, we mocked the Soviets for that madness.
>>
>>185683220
>schools are the only places that teach you not to be a nigger
Fucking eurocucks
>>
>>185682601
yes perfectly. to be honest education is wasted on roughly 80% of the population and public schooling should be done away with
>>
>>185682601
Oh look more lies.
>>
yes its fair because teaching public schools is a illegitimate profession for roasties

we dont need public schools
its a waste of money

all these teachers pay checks are totally taken from tax payers its a huge scam

they are the true leeches not people on welfare welfare gets you more value than public school teachers do

you have home schooling with parents, you have computer online schools, you have private schools, you can have kids working at a younger age
to replace the scam of public schools to pay roastie teacherss thousands of dollars a year to brainwash kids
>>
>>185682601
>Getting paid for blood derivatives dontation
I thought this kind of jewry had been stopped
>>
>>185682601
Teachers are unnecessary to society now that the internet exists. The role they now play is babbysitter
>>
File: 1535166406770.jpg (20 KB, 326x319)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
So many people bitch about not having money even after nearly 20 years experience are most likely in some sort of debt that they created. Stop buying shit you don't need like a brand new $40k car and and a new iPhone every year. Stop eating out every other day and start putting money into savings.
>>
File: 1535328397515.png (123 KB, 999x949)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>185683220

Crime is racial, not economic. Poor white people still don't commit as much crimes as niggers, and niggers in both developed and undeveloped nations both nig out at similar rates.

You've been indoctrinated with the leftist belief that "all races are the same" and you need to free yourself from that state religion bullshit.
>>
>>185682601
>degree in English or Education
yeah, it's probably fair.
>>
>>185682946
>Not spelt "Rebekah"
Not kikish enough
>>
>>185682601
what are her expenses? this tells us nothing, is she an alcoholic? does she gamble? how much is her rent?
>>
File: not my image.jpg (83 KB, 500x375)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Just grow weed on the side. It's a nice steady source of income once you get the kinks out. Plus, all my customers are the happiest and chillest people I've ever met.
>>
File: 1518997533171.png (103 KB, 440x522)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>185682946
>the goyim know that we call them goyim. shut it down
>>
>>185682601
Perhaps if people had been better educated they'd value education more. Perhaps she should bring her gripes to her former fellow teachers, or better yet, their shitty fucking union that makes it near impossible to fire incompetent teachers. Really makes you think.
>>
>>185683071
>If teachers are paid like crap theyll do a crappy job
What you mean to say is
>If teachers have to deal with a bunch of ruckusy niggers and spics that refuse to work and would rather beat box and freestyle all day then theyll hate their lives
I went to a school in wny that was 99 percent white. The teachers werent rich by any means and its in an area where the rust belt hit hardest. The teachers did a good job and seemed to enjoy being teachers. I also went to a <50 percent white school in jacksonville florida. The teachers were miserable as fuck and could never get the class to pay attention and do work. It was like a fucking zoo and they had more funding total than the wny school. The difference is night and day.
>>
>>185683340
No. I agree it's parents task. But without a good school you don't have a future, without a future you tends to become a nigger.
>>
>>185682964
what are McMansions?
>>
>>185683435
Actually, B&E is mostly a white crime. Violent crime is a blackman's bread and butter it appears.
>>
>>185682601
>donating
>for money
>>
>>185683545
and for the record i grew up pretty damn poor.
>>
>>185682601
The school district gets $10,000/year/kid
Her classroom has 30 kids, that's $300,000 a year
Say she gets 50k a year salary, and costs the district another 25 in benefits/taxes/etc
Where is the other 275k going?
>>
>>185683071
>You get what you pay for.

this is not even remotely true
>>
>>185683071
Just because your society was ruined by unions doesn't mean anglos have to allow it.
Teachers traded educational integrity to sell out to the unions. They're choice. It's better for the education system in the long run for this generation of public school teachers to suffer to send a message to the next generation
>>
>>185683475
>
It is fair. I majored in English and I make a wage that allows me to live. Point blank, I hate math and science and I knew I would have to break my back in those fields to "make it" I breezed through college and didn't have to study as hard as the friends I have that are making 6 figures now. I really don't care. I basically talk about books for a living and it's great. I'm not going to be rich, and I dont' deserve to be. I could seriously give a fuck. I'm ashamed of today's english majors. We used to be the dgaf guys that pissed people off with our smarmy lifestyle that didn't obsess over money. Now every english major is pissed they aren't some kind of high class socialite with a mansion. That was never in the cards when you signed up to be and English major. We are laughed at, but we never cared...that was our thing. When will these people stop fucking it up for us?
>>
>>185683668
225k sorry
I have a kid hanging off me whining
>>
>>185682601
Why is your country such a shithole?
>>
>>185683562
The US was MORE literate when we taught our children at home. You've lived in a Euro nation which has had Royal run education for centuries, you probably haven't see any other way.
>>
>>185682601
My wife is a teacher in USA, she makes enough to pay all the bills while I take care of my son.
>>
>>185683562
That's more state propaganda bullshit dude. plenty of people are homeschooled that have great adult lives, you need to shake that shit outta ya head.
>without a good school you dont have a future
>this message provided by teacher local 467 union
>>
We spend a gorillion dollars on education

More money won't solve the problem
>>
>>185682601
>Communist propaganda machines for children can’t make good wages
Oh no, that’s so sad
>>
>>185682601
I make minimum wage and pay 48% of the pretaxed money i earn on rent. Im still able to afford to live by myself, feed myself, clothe myself, own a truck and vehicle insurance, watch tv, play video games, own a phone and computer. And I dont take any welfare.
If I can do it so can you. Stop your bitchin
>>
>>185682601
2 extra jobs. Ok so she works a 2nd job and works over the summer break period like every other working american. Ie she has 1 extra job.

A masters in speaking spanish is worthless, newsflash, and she probably lives in a latino infested liberal shithole that has an awful economic index thanks to liberalism.
>>
>>185683645
this
but you realize she deliberately chose to say "donate" in order to seem more like a victim
>>
>>185682601
>is this fair?
Yes. She has a master's degree because she thought she'd be smart and prolong paying her loans by staying in school. In no way does it make her a more effective babysitter, because that's all she really is.
>>
File: 1491346314285.jpg (119 KB, 750x675)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>185682844
https://youtu.be/EEBvkCYoNeo

Leaf is accurate
>>
Where I live the schools have become overrun with spics. And I live in a very high income, resort area. The response from the whites was to start up a bunch of private schools and pull their kids out of public and put them in private. These are the same whites who promote diversity and welcome these beaners into our community. fyi, this is in Colorado.
>>
>>185682601
>I have something that will enable to get me a much higher paying job
>nah I’ll just work an extra two and complain about it to the press instead
>>
>>185683254
Beta bux our ancient history
>>
>>185683741
We keep letting Eurofags lie to our roasties about how great Europe is and our whiteknights can't stand opposite a feminazi on anything.
>>
my moms a piece of shit boomer elementary school teacher

thats not adding value to society but thinks she is and gets payed more than i do for babysitting kids because they dont have stay at home moms like theyre supposed to because muh roasties in the work force meme

ya no. all public school teachers should be fired immediately and save all that money

i hate this shit so much if you think public schooling is a good thing youre a joke
>>
File: 1536927236122.png (310 KB, 424x461)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>185683822

good goy
>>
>>185682601
I'm a teacher, we get decent money here. And I get the summer off, 3 weeks in the winter, 10 days around easter, all paid. Can earn more if I want to be a private tutor but fuck that, I'd rather have free time than money I have no time to spend.
Lol, america is behind my shithole country in that regard.
>>
>>185683071
I'll gladly pay teachers 6 figures if/when they pass a 19th century college entrance exam
>>
File: 1423000488655.jpg (20 KB, 306x306)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>185682601

Individual teacher salaries vary depending on factors like specialization, teaching level, education level, geographic location, and professional experience. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the mean annual salary for secondary teachers in Kentucky is $54,270.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported a median personal income of $865 weekly for all full-time workers in 2017. The U.S Bureau of the Census has the annual real median personal income at $31,099 in 2016.

The median list price per square foot in Versailles is $125, which is lower than the Lexington Metro average of $128.

For comparison the average price per square foot for Los Angeles was $680.

So with 16 years of experience this bitch is making around 60k to 70k in an area with an insanely low cost of living. So with double the average US salary living in a cheap area, my diagnosis is that this bitch is severely retarded and is leaking a huge amount of money on stupid shit or a drug problem.
>>
>>185683668
Taxs are 1-1 for employers so 100k

The 200k left goes to:
- Furnitures (chair, tables, computers, etc...)
- Bills (electricity, etc...)
- Other employes (cleaning ladies, administration, security, medical, ...)
- Finance educational projects (Visiting monuments, museums, etc...)
- Help poor families to pay for everything including food.
>>
>>185683901
> fyi, this is Colorado.
Saved that for you.
>>
>>185682812

It cost a lot of money to avoid niggers. She could go live in the black hood for $400 a month, but she wouldn't last long.
>>
>>185683945
>gets payed more than i do
wtf is your job man? you roam beaches with a metal detector?
>>
>>185682601
Lets see her monthly budget. I bet anything she just bought a new house, new furniture, drives a new car has a new iphone and gets starbucks every day. SIL is teacher, this is how she lives.
>>
>>185683071

Replace (((teachers))) with online video.
>>
>>185682701
or even spend less money on take out / groceries.. just a passing thought cant tell much by that picture
>>
>>185683945
Ok so what's the alternative
>>
>>185683621
A McMansion is the opposite of the concrete box most Italians choose to occupy. Tell me how great your life is when none of your roads have a standard width, your air conditioning comes from a little box over a window that takes a full day to cool a room and your government corruption is only a few steps above Mexico’s.
>>
>>185683735
>Can't into maths guud
>>
>>185683998
They get paid full year salary to not work summer or winter, and get all government holidays. They chose the job, and have time in between to make more if they desire. This bullshit Time is putting out is Union/DNC garbage.
>>
>>185682601
Policy should be reworked to replace our unsustainable retirement practices with senior mentorship programs.
Literally the young learning from the wise and elderly.
Having "retired" be synonymous with a relaxed life of low-stress imparting of life skills to ~5 children would radically enhance our society.

The young learn from elderly -> apprenticeship into workforce -> join workforce and experience everything they've been taught first hand and learn additional life skills -> retire from workforce and impart everything to young.

Modern day PubLiC Educarceration is an mid-early 20th century invention to train obedient factory workers, with a few hooks to rake out the exceptionally bright. It's not even effective for the modern workforce needs, let alone future ones. It needs to be thrown out completely, including supporting entrance into the workforce at an earlier age. 16 year olds should be getting day-to-day interaction with the workforce. We shouldn't be propping up this system of dependent daycare and unionized nannies.
>>
>>185684020
>The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported a median personal income of $865 weekly for all full-time workers in 2017.

lmao maybe average

no way thats median
>>
>>185682601
They're getting payed in the future when they're dead and the students of their students finally implement Communism she was teaching and destroy america along with the rest of the western world.
>>
eat less fatty, my food bill is 60GBP/mo ($80) and i walk or cycle everywhere

the obese cannot complain about living expenses, they're clearly spending too much on food and uber rides
>>
>>185682701
This.
>>
>>185684118
Most people don't need ac in europe stupid spic
>>
>>185682601
She obviously spends far to much on food.
>>
>>185682601
Probably Marxist trash too. Next.
>>
>>185683720
I don’t normally like AnComs, but I like you. If an English major wants to make a fortune they should write a book, otherwise they should be content with having a job related to their degree.
>>
>>185684020
my theory is that women as a whole are a black hole of money. If this bitch made $6 million a year she would still spend it all and complain
>>
>>185684188
>The young learn from elderly -> apprenticeship into workforce -> join workforce and experience everything they've been taught first hand and learn additional life skills -> retire from workforce and impart everything to young.
>Modern day PubLiC Educarceration is an mid-early 20th century invention to train obedient factory workers[...] It needs to be thrown out completely, including supporting entrance into the workforce at an earlier age.
[12] >year olds should be getting day-to-day interaction with the workforce. We shouldn't be propping up this system of dependent daycare and unionized nannies.
>>
>>185682601
She makes 56k a year in an area with a low cost of living.
Not my fault she can't do basic applications of math.
>>
>>185682601
Education is a bubble. 50% of students (and that’s a conservative estimate) have no interest in learning. They’re just there to socialize.
>>
>>185684224

I just googled average salary. I wasn't doing exact research I was just making the point that this bitch makes more than enough money to survive in the region that she does. She's leaking money somewhere that the magazine is refusing to talk about.
>>
>>185682708
I taught for a year. if you love your children you will keep them as far away as you can from the fucking prison zoo hybrid schools are today.
>>
>>185683998
teach my asshole dude

teachers are a burden on the taxpayer the occupation is a meme
sucking money out of the real economy which produces things

>>185684062
pro neet

>>185684111
the alternative is look how stupid you are for being brainwashed to believe we even need public schools we dont

you have home schools, you have private schools, you have online computer schools, you have tutors , you have videos online, you have kids teaching themselves, you have working early in life at 12 -13 already learning how to work and getting rid of child labor bullshit

they just rammed the word EDUCATION in your face like its some magic thing that you need

and you took the bait
>>
>>185683019
My Dad's been teaching over thirty years in California and only recently got to six figures.
>>
shit someone needs to ask her why she needs to work so hard, why do people automatically assume its low salaries? maybe shes bad with money management and/or had 6 children.
>>
>>185683834
>got a masters in her first language because she's a lazy slob
>>
>>185682601
it means there are too many teachers, Anon
>I studied 20 years, I have a Doctorate in lesbian dance theory, I have 7 international awards from the Lesbian World Alliance and 3 awards from the Gender Inclusive Promotion United Nations Programme
I have to donate blood to pay the bills.
Who's fault it is?
>>
>>185683071
Just so you're aware, paramedics make like 1.50 in the states eurocuck
>>
>>185684160
I get paid 950$ a month. You have cheaper gas and food that is not even much more expensive than here. And people still complain.
>>185684457
In my experience, 80% want to learn, but you always have 2 or 3 idiots who ruin things for everyone in each class.
>>185684505
Hey, you're welcome to fuck off to Somalia or somewhere where they have no education system and spout your bullshit there. Education is the staple of civilization. I bet you were one of those students who pestered everyone in class for 10 years instead of just doing everyone a favor and dropping out and becoming the trash man.
>>
>>185684315
You haven’t been to Italy in the summer have you?
>>
>>185682601
Id say false.
>>
>>185684695
>I get paid 950$ a month
Is that gibs or real work?
>>
>>185684695
>In my experience, 80% want to learn, but you always have 2 or 3 idiots who ruin things for everyone in each class.

Not in America
>>
>>185682601

sounds like she made a poor career choice.

no one forces you to choose teaching.
>>
>>185684695
m8 i took the GED at 9th grade and skipped over all of highschool

you dont need any of that advanced calculus bullshit people forget 90% of the shit they were taught after they leave school and then never use it in their lifetime anyways

people should be trained from a young age to do whatever job theyre going to do

not education like a fucking queer
>>
>>185684695

You have no concept how horrible 3rd world spics and nigs actually are. You should feel lucky that you are as sheltered as you are. I feel like I'm talking to a child.
>>
>>185682601
Does she live in cali
>>
how do I updoot this?
>>
Bullshit, some states have laws where you can see how much teachers make. Some teachers make more that police
>>
>>185683071
Believe me there are plenty of fat white girls who want to teachers for some god forsaken reason.
>>
>>185684937
its because its a worthless occupation where you leech off the taxpayer

dumb retarded roasties can teach 5 year olds and have a easy figured out life

all these fat roastie women who become teachers should be fired and abandon public schools
>>
>>185683628
Whites
66.7% of b&e vs 62.06% of population.
Blacks
31% of b&e vs 12.1% of the population
>>
What’s the point of the department of education?
>>
>>185683822
>t. makes over 100k a year
>>
>>185684787
Real work, unironically. I have 2 MAs. And it's above average pay here. When I see people in the West complaining about money I just laugh.
>>185684836
Well, you have those 'minorities' and all so I understand. Honestly, here, if I could just kick out 2 shitheads out of each class, it'd be great, most kids are great.
>>185684897
Why do you learn calculus? To learn logic, to learn how to think about solving problems, that's what it's all about. Especially because they have no actual logic classes anymore, you know, logic, that things the greatest civilizations cared about. What idiot would think you need calculus when you go to the store?
>people should be trained from a young age to do whatever job theyre going to do
Yeah, they're called vocational schools here. Want to be a mechanic? You get into a vocational school for mechanics.
>>
>>185684025
>Taxs are 1-1 for employers so 100k
possibly true, paying for more leaches and paying for her fat prediabetic ass so she can stuff her face with ice cream
>Furnitures (chair, tables, computers, etc...)
Costs hardly anything per child per year. Computers in education are usually scams
>Bills (electricity, etc...)
Costs hardly anything
>Other employes (cleaning ladies, administration, security, medical, ...)
More bloodsucking parasites
>Finance educational projects (Visiting monuments, museums, etc...)
Costs hardly anything if the kids are well behaved. Rending a couple vans is a couple hundred bucks. If the kids are little shits, then you have to start hiring minders and worrying about ratios
>Help poor families to pay for everything including food.
Ding ding ding. Schools are about social programs and giving gibs to Boomer parasites, not education. It costs hardly anything to educate a neurotypical well behaved kid
>>
>>185683822
ya and you work like 70 hours a week

thats a fucking miserable life because every waking moment is forced into a perpetual cycle of wage cuckery

>>185685164
no your brain naturally knows how to solve problems you dont need someone to teach you how to solve problems if you do youre a retard

public schooling is for retarded people thats literally what taking tests is just rehashing what you were told so you can pass and then get it over with and never use it again

its garbage and you are deceived greatly by satan likely believing in the globe earth
>>
>>185682601

Bullshit to the Nth degree.

I have never seen a struggling teacher outside of tear jerking heartstrung plucking "Pwease give us more money" articles, editorials and fluff pieces. Not a one.
>>
File: gentry.jpg (51 KB, 474x618)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>185683071
>teachers are paid like crap
But they aren't. The only real strain is areas where the infrastructure jobs can't even begin to compete against the prevailing private wages. I used to live in San Jose. Did various temp gigs around the valley, including at HP, Apple and Activision for not much more than minimum wage. I was still able to get to work easily, pay the bills and somewhat enjoy the local tiddays. Today that is not even possible for two people on respectable government jobs income with copious benefits.

Until people learn to become mobile when they need to, they will always suffer these mandated disparity situations. Get rid of these huge government mandates and entitlements like the (((US Education System))), force the remaining infrastructure into the private sector and that disparity would disappear almost overnight.
>>
>>185684897
GED in 9th here too. up to that point i had been studying software development privately for about 5 years. zero college, but never stopped studying dev. now a respected 6 figure software engineer with a solid 12 year resume at some pretty big corporations.
>>
>>185682601
>time magazine
Yeah, bullshit. unless she is teaching cat farting techniques or some other worthless shit.
>>
>>185685344
>every waking moment is forced
What a bitch you are. This guy chooses his time, and in 30 years when he's flying all over the world on his own earnings, you'll be trying to vote Clinton IV into office to increase your SSDI check.

Hard work isn't miserable, you're miserable because you have nothing worth working on or for. Stop projecting.
>>
>>185683071
Who gives a shit about public schools mate
>>
>>185682601
Either she's an unbearable person or more likely this is complete bullshit.
>>
File: Benny.jpg (12 KB, 330x153)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>185683071

Also bullshit. It has nothing to do with teacher pay at all. Schools are fucked from the ground floor all the way to the top.

Because there are literally less checks balances, standards and qualifications to become a teacher and stay a teacher for 30 years than there are to be a part time manager at a mcdonalds.

It's a job made of busywork and premade canned courses with no IQ or decorum barrier to speak of- And often the entire school system is a mob style money laundering front headed by even more unfirable figurehead types- There is absolutely ZERO accountability on every single level of your average school staff with the highest of the higher ups often not even being on site at any particular school itself. Parents and student alike are essentially powerless to challenge any and everything a "public school" does because it's not a service or business that is beholden to the people who pay for it- It's a government mandated obligation that can and will punish you and your children for even attempting to opt out of it or fight back against any punishments or levied costs brought against you.

You also have no say in shitty schools getting your money or not- Their payrolls are already taken out of the area's tax payments regardless of how underwhelming the school or abysmal their performance in their positions. There is not a single fucking regulation, law or incentive that prevents a school from just herding kids from empty room to empty room to sit them down and time out the clock. They also have too much decision making power in lieu of the parents. Because again- Their checks get inked regardless of what they do- And if it will make their jobs easier there is nothing stopping them from doping, detaining and otherwise breaking a community's children.

You can shove as many shekels into the system as you can stomach- But if it's all going straight to the wasted funds furnace you're still fucked.
>>
>>185685572
>Who gives a shit about public schools mate
The entire continent of Africa, maybe you should move there to with like minded people, maybe to some bush meat safaris and shit in your water supply.
>>
>>185685554
>and in 30 years

exactly you just proved my point

30 years doesnt matter youre already dead

boomers are retarded theyre all about MUH RETIREMENT
>>
>>185682601
>master's degree to be a daycare worker for nig spawn
>>
>>185683071
She made $45k a year where the median household income is like $42k.
>>
File: 0.jpg (10 KB, 480x360)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>185682964
If you can't make ends meet in Kentucky, you've fucked up.
>>
>>185683276
>48k a year
>starting pay as a cop in my area is 32k
Both teach niggers
>>
>getting a degree in economics
>by my third year realize I fucking hate it
>graduate anyway because changing majors at that point is way too expensive
>just need to find some kind of job
>become a math teacher at a high school
>starting salary was 38k a year which was more than enough to live in a nice apartment
>job comes with all kinds of perks like healthcare etc
>teaching is really really easy

I dont understand what all these other teachers are complaining about. Sure the salary is low compared to lots of other jobs that require college degrees, but most of those jobs work full time, rather than for 9 months a year. Not to mention they dont get stuff like the health insurance teachers do.
>>
>>185682916
Ha! Nice :D
>>
>>185685770
No exactly to it. The only person I guaratee will be wishing he was dead is you. These hard workers? They will have children, trips around the globe, grandchildren, and hot lazy summer nights to drink beer and rejoice at the technology they helped build.
You, on the other hand, will still be a whining child, dedicating your time to writing up net posts about how to skim an extra bag of potatoes at the food pantry, and where to get free napkins.
Slut.
>>
>>185685762
I'm perfectly happy with the private schools we have here.
>>
>>185685688
You forgot to mention school administrators who make 100 grand a year that sit on their asses and terrorize the staff.
>>
>>185682601
She probably lives beyond her means and it's pretty much her own fault.
>>
>>185682601
Masters degrees are worthless.
Literally ONE YEAR of FUCKING COURSEWORK.
Fucking nothing, doubly so when it's a liberal arts masters
>>
>>185682601
8 years of obama literally caused this, but this is blumpft's fault
>>
>>185685942
these 3 days a year of vacation time that boomers are all obsessed about dont impress me my dude

its actually quite sad
>>
>>185683036
>Any body that says they are struggling and is fat is lying.

She probably just buys cheap junk food and calls it a day.
>>
>>185685954
Great. You do realize most people can't afford them and you have to live in a society with those people? I'm not really sure about the quality of the education you're receiving since you obviously don't understand the implications of there not being a quality public school system.
>>
>>185686003

The implied implication is there- Highest level figureheads paid to do fuck all but be a detriment.
>>
>>185682601
they pulled this same shit for government employees about a decade ago, then they moved to the military, then teachers

ALL TAX MONEY SUCKING FAGGOTS - the military is now filthy rich, the gov employees make 2X the private sector, and teachers are already draining all the state budgets under zero for decades to come with their god damned packages - I have a client who shits thousands of dollars daily and is jealous of two local retired teachers
>>
I have rent of 2300 USD every month. Im not complaining
>>
>>185685925
kek
>>
A teacher with 16 years experience is making at leat 40k, probably over 50. Whag the fuck is she spending all that money on? Besides food, obviously.
>>
>>185682701
the fat sow has to eat !
>>
>>185682601
Finally I can contribute. No she doesn't fucking donate plasma. Im a site director for biotest. 98.9% of the people that donate are on welfare and/or retarded. At the beginning of the month when the goverment gives them money our clinic is empty until they run out of money at the end of the month.
>>
>>185686156
Yes, I understand you're a weak minded fool who has no value in his own honor, his family, his neighbors, or his country. That's the problem.

Life is labor, it's been this way since we decided we didn't want to die at 18 of sepsis. You have nothing worth working for because you've been a pampered bitch who refuses to hear what people say. You think leisure trumps labor, and you're a fool. You don't get leisure without labor in this world. Keyboards and optical mice don't build themselves

You're a fool, that's the only way to put it. You mock boomers for doing what every generation before them has done (or less), and you refuse to think you are part of those generations?

You can't save time, you're gonna be a grey haired overweight liver-spotted dottering old person some day soon.
You better get to work, there is no time but the present.
>>
>>185683277
I don't think people understand how desperate the US is for truck drivers.
>>
>>185682601

>have a masters
>be a teacher
>not a professor

U wot senpai. Smells like she's either a retard, bullshitting or has decided to do the female goal of buying everything the media throws at her while she works in a kindergarden.
>>
>>185682601
I have no degree
Barely work
Keep my blood
I’m doing great lol this bitch is dumb
>>
>>185683656
That's impossible, white people can't be poor.
>>
>>185685934
>Not to mention they dont get stuff like the health insurance teachers do.
They don't understand every dollar in benefits (or taxes) is one less dollar available for pay

Alot of them are married mommies who don't mind getting 1/3 of their pay in gold plated health insurance because their husband has the money job. Or they're old ass fat Boomers who consume inane amounts of healthcare
>>
teachers in most high schools at least (I'm excluding other tiers of education for sake of argument and simplicity) are doing it for money. I was fortunate enough to have teachers that care and didn't do it for money but there are more teachers who do it for "money", which just makes it sound like a power trip cause 30k a year isn't much.
>>
>>185682601
Welcome to third world brown America. B... b... but it’s capitalism! No it’s just Jews and niggers.
>>
>>185686823
Especially in a large country like the USA, teamsters are absolutely necessary. They even are in a little country like Denmark.
Unionizing could give a lot of pressure to the people making things desperate.
>>
cant wait till unicef puts out late night commericals of stuggling and destitue teachers to illicit donations.
sick an tired of seeing little foreign kids and dogs in cages asking for money
>>
>>185682601
Fine, and yes.
>>
the hiring requirement to be a school teacher sure as shit isn't a masters' degree in education. in my state i can't even recall if it was a 2-year associate or a 4-year degree. you only keep going if you're aiming to become a professor or aiming for a high position in the DoE bureaucracy.
younger teachers are the ones who get assfucked the hardest, too. teacher unions look out for the boomers not for the newbies.
>>
>>185684505
>you have working early in life at 12 -13 already learning how to work and getting rid of child labor bullshit
>let's just go ahead and regress society 150 years
You must be one of the stupidest motherfuckers alive.
>>
>>185682601
It's not donating blood plasma if you're selling it. Maybe she should reconsider teaching.
>>
>>185687359
ahahahahhahahaha

die ami Schweine leben wirklich in einem dritte Welt Land.
>>
>>185687795
you should be able to work at 8 years old if you want to voluntarily

its called freedom

you do what you want without the government saying you cant
>>
Public school shouldnt be mandatory. Only those who want to go should go. This will thin most of the herd.
>>
>>185687992
you understand that they have to buy a shit tone of stuff for teaching from there own money.

They sacrifice them self to give you a chance in life and you all spit them in the face.

America is a mistake.
>>
>>185682812
THIS

>share a house or even a room if necessary to save on rent
>take the bus to work
>eat cheap by buying in bulk at cheap chink/gook/beaner supermarkets

How do you suppose Third World paupers survive on so little money
>>
>>185682601
teachers in america should have to donate their kidneys to make ends meet.
American kids are retarded and degenrate as fuck. Specially when those teachers are female, they MUST disappear...
>>
>>185688274
poor public school roastie fat boomer
she needs more money from the taxpayer to brainwash kids
>>
>>185682601
>Be a teacher
>Literally just read some shit and tell loud kids to leave the room
>Wants more money

Fuck that
>>
(((>>185687992)))
>yes, start working at an early age and paying your taxes into the system, you stupid fucking goy
>>
>>185682601
Chooses job security over pay. Now wants both. Welcome to the real world paco
>>
>>185683070
does it say what shes a "master" of? fridge raiding, feminist whinge constructions?
>>
>>185682601
i just went to an open house at my kids elementary school yesterday. i do not feel bad for teachers. they are fat bureaucratic retards and we are all supposed to treat them like hero's. very few teachers are there because its a calling, most are there because they're lazy, risk averse and like summers off with a 2 week vacation for christmas.

thinking of sending my kid to a private school where the teachers don't act like TSA agents, but that shit is expensive.
>>
>>185682812
Pretty sure "bill" includes credit card bill.
>>
>>185688406
You forgot

>martyr yourself coming up with "lesson plans" when there are literally 500 lesson plans already available, created by experts in the field
>martyr yourself assigning and grading homework that isn't shown to improve retention in any studies
>>
>>185688703
You're entitled to both and if you say otherwise you're a Jew.
>>
>>185682601
Fuck her. Fuck teachers. And fuck the propaganda that they peddle.
>>
>>185682601
Aren't teachers in the US relatively well-paid compared to countries such as Estonia?
>>
>>185688812
do it
it is your kids. completely changes their lives for the better
>>
>>185682601
it makes me feel that Time is pure propaganda
>>
>>185688812
You should carefully look at your budget. My cousin is a CPA and she makes $2 an hour after taxes and childcare because her husband earns 6 figures and they're punished for having high income
>>
>>185682601
Teachers in the US earn more than teachers in the UK. Tired of this leftist propaganda.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY5HIgpIyig
>>
File: 1517810661485.jpg (71 KB, 604x604)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>185682601
Maybe if you were actually teaching children something instead of running a daycare, we would take teachers to heart. Unions also cut into 20-30% of your salary, and tenure allows shit teachers to still exist in the system instead of punishing them for lack of results.
>>
>>185682601
>master's degree
So part of it is college debt
>Two extra jobs
In addition to teaching would probably put her over six figures
>In short
She needs to lower her expenses and manage her money better. Though how much can you tell from a cover?
>>
>>185683545
also not being able to displine the kids without ending up on a MSM news circuit as some sort of school hitler for telling the little shits to sit down and shut up.
fuck i remeber early in grad 5, the class in the next room ignored the +50 year old male teacher and was loud as fuck, after 2 mins he put his fist throguht the blackboard and wall behind it. after that they only had two more out bursts for the rest of the year. fuck male teachers have been the only teachers that in my youth have been able to command a class room to shut up, do that now and the kids nowdays are cunning enogh to organize fake sexual harassment claims.
>>
>>185682601
>I made bad decisions.
It’s not fair that her tribe convinced her to make those decisions as she came of age, but it’s fair other than that.
Giving someone 200 grand for a certificate generally would be considered a bad investment.
>>
>>185684188
This a great idea!

Thank you very much
>>
>>185689203
-high taxes because of high income
-not subsidies for childcare because of high income
-doesn't want to work high end CPA jobs because they're 60 hours a week and stressful, wants to work 30 hours a week
-difficult to impossible to find 30 hour a week daycare, have to commit to full time
-extra expenses related two having two working parents instead of one (two work wardrobes, two commutes, eat out more, etc)
>>
>>185682987
>avon
Is that even still a thing?
>>
File: ixSdAMb (1).gif (11 KB, 501x504)
11 KB
11 KB GIF
(((>>185684505)))
>they just rammed the word EDUCATION in your face like its some magic thing that you need
>That's right goyim, you don't need any silly education. Why waste your time? I mean, it's not like our culture emphasizes education or anything which is why were all doctors, lawyers, and bankers. You just leave all that complicated readin', book learnin', and math to us goy.
>>
>>185682701
This the average teacher makes more than the national average income
>>
>>185688773
Presumably whatever subject she teaches, I would guess history or English because it would be baffling to see a math teacher in this situation
>>
>>185682601
*hint* don't live in a city and work in an inner city school with poor funding filled with low iq future less niggers and spics.
>>
>>185689840
>implying any of those professions are respectable professions

lawyers and bankers and the modern doctor is all satanic with their pills they give to kids and stuff

lawyers and bankers are totally toxic occupations that do harm to soceity and not good
>>
>>185688812
I sent my kid to a private school for a time. Unless the school is really exceptional, don't bother. For the amount of money paid for even an average private school, it's not worth it anymore. The teachers talk a good game, but they're just as lazy and unenthusiastic as public school teachers. They still have to deal with scores of people's little 'tards. And the parents are always these squealing WASPs and Jews that have some sort of brain damage or something. Administration at private schools are more interested in covering their own ass on paper than being actually interested in your kid.If something actually happens that could be press-worthy news at a private school, they'll shush it up right quick and pretend it's business as usual.
>>
>>185682601
Perfectly fair. She chose teaching. Nobody to blame but herself.
>>
(((>>185690226)))
You kind of missed the point, which was that without an education you can't even see how bad you're getting fucked by the system.

But then again I guess that's what I should've expected from someone who dropped out in 9th grade.
>>
>>185682601
>You receive money for donating blood plasma
Wtf, I wanna move to Murrica!
>>
>>185690438
>expecting the system to educate people on how shitty it is
>>
>>185689323
teachers in the US pay more then teachers in the UK
>>
>>185682601
My wife makes 55k/year as a second year teacher in West Texas and enjoys her summers off. Bitch some more please.
>>
>>185690438
theres that buzzword again "education"
youre using it in the context as if "getting an education" is what makes you smart

no being smart is genetic

genetics is the only thing that matters you can educate a black man with billions of dollars and the best teachers in the world and hes still going to be the same dumb as being under a white man intelligence
>>
>teacher
>union job

Not my problem.
>>
>>185682601
>I have a master's degree

What's wrong with this? Here a master's degree is required by law to teach in a school
>>
>>185682601
What the fuck is she spending all her money on?! I can easily live off of $1000/month if I have to.
>>
>>185682601
Why'd she get a masters to be a teacher? You can do that with an associates degree. . .
>>
>>185682601
All teachers in Finland have master's degree.
>>
>>185682708
>homeschooled
College was easy, no debt and own my own business making more than anyone I graduated with.
>>
>>185682601
She should be paid less than a sanitation worker.

Teachers are garbage.
>>
>>185682601
Like fuck, i work 14 days on 4 off on the rigs you entitled bitch. Ive just had to buy my kids school shoes on credit. Jewery is fucking us all darling, you're not special
>>
>>185690833
What if you don't have to? How much do you spend?
>>
>>185682601
>obese
That's not what a poor person looks like, maybe try eating less?
>>
>>185690770
I won't argue with that point. You're right.
>>
>>185682601
THE REAL ISSUE IS THAT WOMEN IN GENERAL DO NOT UNDERSTAND EITHER MONEY OR RATIONAL DECISION-MAKING.

THEY LITERALLY SIT IN UNDERPAYING JOBS FOR YEAR AFTER YEAR, JUST COMPLAINING, BUT NEVER CHANGING ANYTHING. SERIOUSLY, THINK ABOUT THAT, THEY DONT GET A NEW JOB, THEY DON'T REVOLT, THEY DON'T ORGANIZE.

FEMINISM WAS A MISTAKE. WOMEN ARE NOT ACTIVE, ASSERTIVE, CREATIVE POSITIVE RATIONAL THINKERS. THEY DO NOT HAVE THE GENERATIVE MASCULINE SPIRIT IN THEM.
>>
>>185690986
Well actually I currently only live off of 1000/month, but I'll spend more once I get a better job. I could use a new car for example.
>>
>>185683503
This is a trap, growing weed is a waste of time and money. The only way to make it work economically is to grow it on a large plantation.
>>
>>185682601
>Public school
>>
>>185686157
This. There is no such thing as a fat poor person
>>
>>185684937

I've always believed public school teachers don't give a shit about teaching and are actually just people who peaked in school and want to just relive that experience for the rest of their life.
>>
>2018
>the peasants are still meme'ing on each other through another variation of class warfare, instead of executing all the heads in the finance sector
idiots
>>
>>185682601
Teaching is a bullshit profession, if you want money either marry it or find a better line of work. There is a reason that traditionally women are teachers anywhere other than university, it wasn't meant to pay well.
>>
>>185691323
>spend money on electricity to grow for a couple months
>sell making thousands of profit
>waste of time
>>
>>185682601
Warm and fuzzy inside. They do a shit job of educating our youth why should they be on good money when the results they produce are so poor.
>>
>>185682601
my advice to OP
kys
>>
>>185682601
The Democratic party base is the Teachers Union. Give more money so we can teach your kids shit, Overcrowd classes, brainwash, waste money on big government. The left school system in a nutshell.
>>
>>185682601
she needs to fit some jogging in there somewhere
>>
Came here to say this. Teachers are really rather coddled and incompetent. Worst thing the US ever did was allow government to educate children which led to current indoctrination of PC crap.
>>
>>185691671
forgot to keep voting to screw families while saying these kids don't have families.
>>
>>185682601

Most teachers are idiots and not worth half the money they make-disbelieve me? Then why are kids getting worse and worse grades, while the teachers earn more and more? All those strikes gave them raises and more benefits. Don't fall for the "poor widdle teachuh" meme!

Note, I live next to a teacher and she is LOADED. And no, her husband does not work.
>>
>>185682601
Most teachers suck. That's why you always remember the good ones.
>>
>>185683545
>WNY
>area where the rustbelt hit the hardest
Lackawanna? There's more Arabs there now, though they're mostly not horrible. Still lots of Poles.
>>
>>185691944
>Then why are kids getting worse and worse grades
Grades don't matter for funding. This is something that you can blame ALLLLLLLLLLL the way back on W Bush with his "No child left behind" bullshit.

Higher scores on standardized federal tests = more funding. So ofc the schools are going to primarily focus on ensuring the kids get the highest grade possible on the tests.
>>
Let this sink in: A lousy teacher who smokes pot all the time (in and out of school) makes enough money to pay for a nice home, nice cars, and multiple vacations a year, and the other spouse doesn't have to do jack shit. THEN the same lady tells people that she's poor and is just scraping by. Stop falling for it! Don't give them a free pass when they beg for a new bond, or worse, when they strike RIGHT BEFORE school is scheduled to start.

>>185691412
That is why they love to strike, it's never about the kids, it's all about the teachers now. And the local media lies for them; I've seen my school district strike no less than 3 times in the last five years, but the media always says "This is the first time teachers here have striked in 2 decades." or some nonsense-and the voters lap it up like dumb dogs.

Fuck teachers and fuck you if you support their lazy lying asses.
>>
File: Black_guy_nigger.jpg (37 KB, 475x589)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>185692147
its retard system. If at all the lower the scores the more funding and better teacher have to be send to level this out.

Who the fuck made sothing so retarded like that.

If you have a dam breaching you dont send more sand bags and people to places where the dam holds the water at bay you send them int o to the breach.

HOLLY FUCK AMERICA IS THE MOIST RETARDED COUNTRY ON EARTH!

USA=NIGGER
>>
>>185685344
>no your brain naturally knows how to solve problems you dont need someone to teach you how to solve problems if you do youre a retard
I guess all of the strategists and philosophers throughout history were just wasting their time. Mathematicians and scientists charting the fabric of reality already knew everything they planned, and their lives were wasted.
>Or this is just bait but really if any of you retards think like this anon sort yourself out
>>
>>185692795

You don't understand that in America, only painful punishment ceases nonsense.
>>
>>185682601
I'm in an education program at my school. They say the average high school salary is 60 grand a year which is far above what that idiot is suggesting. If it were any lower I would be heading over to China because they're paying out the wazoo
>>
>>185688877
>being entitled to anything on a job other than a safe enviroment
>>
>teachers have to buy their own supplies
>schools provide fuck-all for teaching
>it's their fault

Jesus Fucking Christ you are all retarded.
>>
>>185692795
>Who the fuck made sothing so retarded like that.
George W Bush
>If you have a dam breaching you dont send more sand bags and people to places where the dam holds the water at bay you send them int o to the breach.
See Hurricane Katrina
>>
>>185693410
>teachers have to buy their own supplies
>>schools provide fuck-all for teaching

Those are both lies perpetuated from decades-old anecdotes. Know why? I know this because schools have been accountable as to their funds for a long time and LOVE to beat parents and kids over the head with "It cost 80 bazillion dollars to educate each kid-we swear!"

You're a greedy teacher, is what you are.
>>
>>185690829
You can teach in college too.
>>
>>185693598
where are links and information to clarify that?

I want to read.
Gib
>>
>>185693694

True, they can do even more damage there. Fucking Youtube is a better teacher than these drooling idiots that are entrusted with the nation's youth.
>>
>>185692147
Except that's not what's happening. Schools are pumping out good grades at their own school (example: 100-85%=A, 84-70%=B) while scores on the standard tests are dropping. The California Exit Exam had to be stopped by Brown's executive order because it's failure rate was 70+%, and the Exit Exam was only up to 9th grade Math and English. The SAT and ACT scores are even worse because those are soft IQ tests and are far more difficult than any states exit exam. Though, neither if those tests are state standardized tests.
The students are getting dumber and the tests prove it, yet their average GPA's are all a lot higher. The only way they can make this look less suspicious is by getting rid of the tests altogether like Commiefornia has started to do.
>>
>>185693757

I'm not going to even look for it when I've been reading it for years in newspapers, magazines, and countless Internet articles. Doubt me? Fuck off.
>>
>>185693598

It isn't a fucking lie.

T. Teacher
>>
>>185682601
The median personal income in the US is 31,099. The median teacher salary 58,030 and they only work 9 months a year.
They should shut the fuck up
>>
>>185693911
yes i call you a lier and nigger.

I demand links and proves as you are the one providing nothing while the teacher and TIME spend time on research and made story out of it.

You can offer nothing expect your fee fee´s.

Fucking vagginigger.
>>
>>185693979

It is a lie that you want to proport, liar. Today's teachers are nothing but pedophiles that "love kids" and love money even more.
>>
>>185694045
they create a new generation of Americans that will have to man machines, shops, lead other Americans, care for Americans.

They are more important then soilders.

All they do now is creating a generation idots, your prove of it.
>>
>>185694122

Fuck your demands, nigger. I'm a white man with intelligence and I don't have to be bossed around by jackholes that can't be bothered to keep up on current events. Have a great day, fuckhead.
>>
>>185682601
This is the kind of shit people shoot up schools for. Entitled shitbags.
>>
>>185682601
I am a teacher. The pay is shit for the long hours, but summer makes up for it. It is enough to live on but not even close to start a family. My wife and I would have to work if we wanted kids.

Where as we accept that now, it shows a problem with society. A relatively respected job should (but does not) pay enough for a man to raise a family and have a wife at home to watch the kids.

Yes there are many factors as to why, but it still presents a cultural shift.

I have also used my teaching credential to teach around the world. Other countries I have taught in pay a respectable wage to teachers. Not a lot, but enough to raise a family that is not poor with no thrills.

America has a bigger problem. The entire culture is shifting for the worse. As a male teacher, it can be downright scary. The education bureaucracy is totally fucked. My school had more administrators than teachers.

I am still young enough to just say screw it and go abroad. I got into teaching to help my country. It is sad to see a sinking ship. Fortunately (or unfortunately) for America, its vast resources will prop up this self destructive decaying culture for decades to come. I do not see any change happening any time soon.
>>
>>185694433
>The pay is shit for the long hours

You're a damn liar. Teachers are paid extremely well in almost all cases, but the people in that profession are idiots who spend money like water.
>>
>>185694313
They get paid more than soldiers too. Army sergeants get paid 39,886
>>
>>185694313
And soldiers get paid only 35,948.
>>
>>185693979
No shit, when I taught in the states they even limited the amount of copies you could make. Had to pay out of your own pocket if you want more. Education in American is fucked.
>>
>>185692658
>strike RIGHT BEFORE school is scheduled to start

In Ontario they like to strike weeks before the end of the term and screw over the transcripts of the college bound seniors
>>
I make 22k a year at best so I find it hard to be sympathetic
>>
>>185694542
That is highly dependent on location, title school, and cost of living.
>>
>>185694733

If the location sucks, too bad, that's not the school system's fault, it's Dante's and Shaniquh's fault.
>>
>>185694723

Of course, anon. We can't ask those heroic teachers to do work during summer! Like totally.
>>
>>185684897
It depends, if you're working anywhere in STEM if you don't need calculus, it would probably be very useful to know it. Your grammar is atrocious, so English classes would have benefited you. People don't know what job they're going to have, and only teaching people to do one thing and one thing alone screws them over. This isn't the Middle Ages. Adaptability is the name of the game, and those who can't appreciate learning for learning's sake aren't going to be able to adapt as well as those who can.
>>
>>185682601

how about not spending beyond your means you fat cow.
>>
>>185694803
Short of major cities or really good neighborhoods (both which are extremely difficult to enter for new graduates) the average pay I see is around 30-40k starting. This is a really broad number, of course there are a ton of factors.
>>
>>185694731
I think a teacher's gripe is the fact that they "WENT 2 COOLEDGE" yet they don't get paid as much as their peers in other fields did.

What pisses me off about teachers the most is that they KNEW since kindergarten that teachers don't make much, and this was reiterated to them from multiple people for over a decade, yet still chose teaching WHILE also bitching about the pay.
>>
>>185694555
and they get tax reductions and they dont have to buy shit for them self the army provides.

But hey lets forget that teachers use there own money to make america better and smarter.

While people still shit on them.

>>185694542

where is the evidence for your claims?
>>
>>185694996
>30-40k starting

In America, that is fantastic, and if anyone struggles with that pay, then they're living beyond their means.
>>
That bitch makes 63K a year.
>>
>>185682601
we have so many teachers. who cares?
>>
>>185694733
Newsflash: Everyone is struggling

The teachers can get in line. They're not special.
>>
>>185695059
>where is the evidence for your claims?

Life experience and a functioning brain, my good nigger sir.
>>
Teachers don't realise that their job is pretty decent compared to jobs within their wage. The problem is they've almost always lived within the "education bubble" and haven't experienced jobs for outside of this.

They get paid well considering the amount of holiday time they get and the short work day, and no manual labor is involved either.
>>
>>185694996
30k with benefits and summers off is much better than average.

Welcome to the new normal.

Ask for more communism and it will get worse.
>>
File: 1523970204563.png (202 KB, 635x541)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>185683071
>>
>>185695149
Canada, you're teachers are so fucked. You have no say in the matter. SJW's are unironically taking over your system and targeting men on a national scale.
>>
>>185695107

But but but she can only go on TWO vacations a year, anon! And her 250K house needs a new kitchen-are you going to let that frail thing starve, you monster?
>>
>>185694433
There is a cultural shift but it's not towards be unappreciative and supportive of teachers. You're not making enough because the administrators are vampirically siphoning the money away from you, skyrocketing the "money spent per student" to tens of thousands in some states, but teachers and students will never see a dime. I went through 9 years of public school before going to a private high school in 10th grade and never once saw new books and was never given supplies by a teacher or the school itself, my parents had to buy everything.
If you want more money, go organize other teachers to push back against administrative bloating and the teacher's unions protecting bad teachers.
>>
>>185682601
>I'm a fat retarded loser who can't do anything useful in life, so I get paid very little

Sounds fair to me.
>>
>>185695018
Somehow I suspect at least half of teachers would fail the English portion of an 19th century college entrance exam and at least 90% would fail the math.

If they want to brag about their education, let's put them to the test.
>>
>>185695107
http://www.woodfordschools.org/userfiles/463/my%20files/fy19%20certified.pdf?id=8941
>>
>>185695256
>triggered
>u-u-u-uh no you, Canada!!!!!!!
>>
>>185695321
>push back against administrative bloating and the teacher's unions protecting bad teachers
They will never do this because they're drooling at the prospect of getting promoted to those cushy admin jobs and they don't want standards applied to their job performance
>>
>>185695155
so you got nothing expect your fee fee´s
>>
>>185695107
Plus she lives in KY. Cost of living is next to nothing. Fat greedy bitch needs to start brown bagging her lunch.
>>
>>185695059
Teachers get tax deductions as well retard. And all of the things they buy for the classroom they can deduct from their taxes as well.
And many soldiers end up homeless when they come back from war because our VA systems sucks retard. And while deployed, sometimes soldiers only get two meals a day. Being in a combat role is significantly more difficult than teaching.
And many teachers are completely incompetent, but because of teacher's unions they are impossible to fire.
>>
Spend less you dumb cunt?
>>
>>185688868
Isn't used to help you retain, it's to show you retained the knowledge from the lesson beyond the few minutes you're in the class so the teacher knows if they need to go over things again.
>>
>>185682601
>be me
>teacher
>only have a BA
>less than 5 years exp
>no other job
>cover all my bills with money left over

i hope she's not teaching math or econ, and maybe she should sit in on home ec once in a while
>>
>>185695844
doesn't improve performance = worthless = don't come whining to me if you bring it on yourself
>>
>>185682601
Anyone who decides to be the jackboot of indoctrination deserves the hardship they face. If they can't see it coming miles away then they deserve it x10. If they can, then x100.
>>
>>185695636
Sadly. I have no expectation that dumb people will all of a sudden wise up and understand the economics of their situation and how to fix it.
>>
>>185683019
Including benefits (of which there are many) teachers earn a salary of around $80,000.
>>
>>185695734

Do you think you actually made a sentence that makes any grammatical sense? I don't care if your dumb nigger "German" ass doesn't know the truth, you don't vote here.
>>
Reminder: if you shrug your shoulders when you see a precipitous decline in standard of living and stagnant wage growth, you are a cuck. You are a shabbos goy who waves his submissive ass at his jackbooted big business overlords. You are a weak little faggot who lets himself get reamed because in his mind he plays pretend at the guy who does the reaming, and you deserve to watch your country get transformed into a fat brown effeminate playground for the rich
>>
>>185696098

Some even start that high.
>>
>>185696002
These are people raised by communism, literally buttering their bread on communism. Anybody who's surprised to get anything but communism out of this system, including what they put into the children's head, is a moron

See this parasite whining about SJWs taking over when he doesn't realize he IS a social justice warrior
>>185695256
>>
>>185682601
>Master’s degree
Who cares, it’s almost fucking standard as the Bachelors becomes the new Associates
>>
>>185696161
t. gibs me dat teacher
>>
>>185696374
>I went out and got more education that in no way helps me be a better 6th grade English teacher
>Give me more money
>Waaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>185684111
Private school, public schools are for niggers and spics
>>
Teachers are as scummy, if not moreso, than lawyers, and that is from experience. At least a lawyer will accomplish a task set before them if they pay is good enough. An attorney will even admit fault in writing if they screwed up bad enough, I ought to know since I have a letter from an attorney who fucked up bad and wrote me to apologize-I will frame it one day. Teachers on the other hand all believe that they are Jesus Christ and that we should all bow down to them and believe every word they utter.
>>
>>185696374
Depends on the degree. A masters in teaching/social working/any other communist think tank is less valuable than a certificate to operate a forklift or a crane. Unironically.
Meanwhile a BS/A degree in any hard science is instantly more valuable than the forklift, atleast on the surface.
>>
>>185695321
>>185695636
This is somewhat true. As soon as you go against admin, it is an immediate firing. So you need a unified front. The teachers unions would not do it ever in the current climate. Admins are all strong womyn and most teachers I know see them as 'allies'. As soon as I speak up, it's a firing and potential sexual harassment blackmailing. Yes they just make up sometimes.

The profession is largely run by women. An outsider (man) who rocks the boat even a little gets absolutely fucked. I have seen it happen with many of the older teachers who did try and push for what you are saying. They had their life ruined by being fired before retirement.

It is corrupt and shitty. So I am out, but I tried.

4chan has always been pretty angry at teachers in general, not matter who they are (repressed angst and fresh out of school?).

A successful society should both glorify teachers and hold them to an extreme metric. We pay lip service as a society but do not hold the massive corruption accountable.

Maybe DeVos can do her job and starve the beast enough to force change from the top down, but not likely.
>>
>>185696613
Teaching anything below high school is for literal brainlets anyway. Any kind of postgraduate degree outside of most business and STEM fields are a meme and only make actual money by teaching with a PhD. Does a fucking Masters in education qualify you to teach outside of the handbook you’re given to parrot out of? No? Then stop bitching about not making more money for being a parrot
>>
>>185696934
Working on a MSAccy then CPA shortly after, taking a semester in Czech to learn a language and get some bullshit credits fulfilled. There are very few degrees where a Master’s is worth anything and is slowly becoming the gold standard for being competitive
>>
>>185697024
Here is an article about the sexual harassment claims in the department of education in nyc. The majority of claims are lies

https://www.amny.com/news/sexual-harassment-nyc-department-of-education-1.18260215
>>
If she looked pretty she could even knock her male students. She looks like a virgin herself like most /pol/tards.
>>
>>185697464
I do not even need to read it to know.
>>
>>185697529
haha yes. It's just funny when commie de Blasio is essentially forced to admit it.
And as for why 4chan hates teachers, I can only speak for myself, but generally I was always told how hard they have it and how much they are underpaid. In my previous posts, I show that they make much more than the median salary of most americans (31k vs 58k) and they don't work the entire year. I think it's just anger at being lied to.
>>
>>185695981
Sorry you much rather play vidya than actually do something. The intent of homework is to help the teacher know what you didn't pick up from the lesson. Issue is most teachers don't keep up with grading like they should and it's not until the test they realize you're retarded.
>>
>>185697838
Well they’re epitome of full grown children. Bitch and moan but have it pretty fucking nice all things considered. 3 months off, working 5 days a week, weekends off, making above average, but still cry
>>
I'm OK with it since these situations correlate perfectly with red states, which also correlate perfectly with low human development and degeneracy. Subhuman trumpcuck rats deserve to live like the rodents they are. It's sad that someone like has to be a casualty of their chosen lifestyle, but it is what it is.
>>
>>185697215
There is no evidence higher education improves teaching performance, even higher education in the field being taught at highschool level

Mommy homeschoolers with advanced education in teaching don't do better than those without

Having some 400 level math courses is a small influence compared to the IQ of your students

These teachers are getting vanity higher education and expecting us to pay for it
>>
>>185696119
still fee fee´s.

You should get jamal check out your vagoo your leaking.
>>
>>185684315
Look up the 03 European heatwave you mong
>>
>>185697024
Communist institution prone to corruption, nobody could have predicted

>being fired before retirement
my husband had his job shipped overseas literally within a year, forced to take a job for lower pay

You're not fucking special, teacher. I'm sick of government parasites whining about being laid off or fired
>>
>>185698158
>>185697838
I have seen some numbers around but I am too lazy to dig at the moment. So I will give you some anecdotal experience. We often work 10-15 hours of unpaid overtime a week. On top of that are the endless bullshit meetings (sometimes paid) and dealing with your retarded parents (often not paid). Weekends often involve an unpaid version of the above. None of this includes extra-curricular involvement (often unpaid) which many schools require. Summer is spent going to required bullshit conferences, bureaucratic paperwork, and next year's prep.

Also we are basically on call 24/7 with your parents.

You have no concept of the amount of unpaid hours many teachers work. Please take that into consideration.

>>185698583
>caring about a leaf
>>
>>185698421

You don't know when to shut up; maybe you are a real German.
>>
>>185697926
Picked up violin as adult
Have post terminal STEM education
Destroyed standardized exams
Learning an Asian language
Teaching my EIGHTEEN month old his letters

What have you accomplished, faggot?

Don't assign homework which doesn't improve performance then whine to me you're doing unpaid work
>>
>>185698840

kek, nice LARP. i feel bad for you kid though, destined to grow up as a degenerate pantywaist like his ''""dad"""
>>
>>185698758
>next year's prep.
Here we go again

Pick from one of 500 lesson plans someone else already did

Don't fucking whine to me when you bring on extra work for yourself

>caring about a leaf
Yeah, the leaf mean is supposed to be for libtards. YOU are the libtard
>>
>>185698758
You are getting compensated by getting paid nearly double the median annual income. And plenty of jobs require you to do work outside of your regular hours without pay.
And there are also tons of other jobs where you have to be on call constantly. Even jobs like real estate agents
>>
>>185683071
>people would work better if they were paid better
anon, suicide is not an option, it's the answer
>>
>>185698963
I really can't wait for the commie situation to come to a head and you useless faggots having to get a real job.
>>
>>185698840
Let me guess you're also a sous chef making six figures at Wendy's and you have a foot long dick and you're 6 foot 7.
Homework class work and testing all serve the same purpose. They only see how much you have retained at a certain period of time.
>>
>>185699097
Nobody even wants their kid coming home with hours of schoolwork every week. They're literally being asses then martyring themselves
>>
>>185682916
Mic drop on those cunts
>>
>>185699204
Why are you employing education methods that don't improve performance?
>>
>>185698758
(I just looked it up) half of americans bring work home with them and do it off the clock. You aren't special
>>
>>185699269
Yeah, I've been the one teaching my kid half of 1st and 2nd grade. These lazy fucking teachers just do arts and crafts all day and then send the math and reading home, at least here.
>>
>>185699269
Why do 2nd graders need an hour of homework? Because it's just daycare, they don't teach these kids anymore
>>
>>185699336
http://bc-malesurvivors.com/

This is a male sexual assault survivor website. Please report the teacher that touched you.
>>
>>185699459
>I've been the one teaching my kid
Every study on education shows the IQ of the kid and what goes on at home is far far more important than anything the school can do
>>
>>185699773
>Oh n-n-no my masters in special ed didn't cover this
>uh uh post a joke about being molested
>>
>>185699938
You'll get justice someday!
>>
>>185700016
So... it's almost 2pm here on the east coast
Why aren't you working, teacher?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.