[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




File: 2018-10-11_16-55-51.png (191 KB, 916x711)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>Poland is a first world co....

Poland has the same wages as Azerbaijan. Fucking Estonians have better wages than poles
>>
>>189014434
And?
>>
>>189014434
enjoy $ goy
>>
Yeah but at least their streets arent filled with niggers who will stab or rape you.
>>
>>189014434
Azerbadjan has natural ressources like petrol. Poland don't.
Now sage.
>>
>>189014434
WTF IMPORT NIGGERS NOW
>>
>>189014434
>a fucking commie being buttmad about Poland
Colour me surprised.
>>
BRAVO ESTONIA
R
A
V
O

E
S
T
O
N
I
A
>>
>>189014434
>the absolute state of Portugal
Wtf, they were supposed to be part of the West?
>>
>>189014434
6000ron salary before tax in Romania?
>>
>>189014434
>commie flag
>talking about wages
>people taking the bait
nu/pol/ is really cancer
>>
>>189015205
they're just filled drunk slavs who stab you for your shoes because they have to choose between a meal or clothes each month
>>
>>189016137
>they're just filled drunk slavs who stab you for your shoes because they have to choose between a meal or clothes each month
no
you are full of drunk slavs who stab you for your shoes because they have to choose between a meal or clothes each month
they all went to west
polish streest are now perfectly safe
>>
>>189016314
west europe is a great dumping ground
>>
what are we looking at? the numbers - some average adjusted for some other kind of average?
>>
>>189014434

Azerbaijan has smaller population and a shit ton of oil
>>
>>189014434
what the fuck, europoors are actually this poor?
>>
Yeah, thanks to the people who marched under your flag, you red filth.
>>
File: 1510484388457.png (40 KB, 953x431)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>189014434
true, they have better wages but guess what. They pay in euro.
Poland's economy is set to be low cost one, therefore for now we won't earn as much as western counterparts but with the money that we earn here, we get the same standard of living here In Poland than westerners have in their countries and in many cases even better.

The only situation where Pole would actually feel difference is if he would travel abroad with the goal of tourism.

Compare for example quality of life between london and warsaw, or gdańsk and manchester. or compare risk of poverty between Poland and UK or other countries. You are more likely to be homeless and poor in uk than in Poland. You will clearly see that life in Poland is soo much better.

Also... Poland is the only post soviet country to be classified as developed country.
>>
>the Baltics have surpassed us
Anyhow, I don't know what that number means because the AVERAGE wage here is something like 900€
>>
>>189016858
(I'm portuguese)
>>
>>189016771
>post soviet country
anon plis
and only one
>developed country
developed market
>>
>>189016901
we also have finnish prices
>>
>>189016946
*not only one
>>
holy fuck europe is so poor

i guess all those benefits add up?
>>
>>189014434
Poland is a second world country
You know, like all the shitholes that sided with the Soviets
>>
>>189016974
what benefits?
>>
File: niggers.gif (1.92 MB, 400x333)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB GIF
>>189016771
>but with the money that we earn here, we get the same standard of living here In Poland than westerners have in their countries and in many cases even better.
So why have so many Poles moved to Norway permanently?
>>
>>189017055
not having niggers in your streets
>>
>>189017130
slavs are honorary niggers
>>
File: 129347922634.jpg (236 KB, 700x668)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>189016771
>we get the same standard of living here In Poland
>>
>>189015205
Ever see their football ultras?
>>
>>189017097
only fraction of them move permanently, most of them are seasonal workers who earn so much money in summer that they get to be lazy for the rest of the year in Poland.
Also don't forget that Norway is the country with the highest quality of life in the world so Norway will always have some migration from other countries
>>
>>189017002
> sided
Is this the PC version of "invaded by"
>>
>>189014434
you retard this map is fake
900$ in Georgia ??? wtf avg monthly wage here is ~350$ officially
>>
>>189017313
he isn't wrong.
t. former emigrant
>>
File: population-per-capita.jpg (322 KB, 1300x1300)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>
>>189017422
Hmm...
>>
File: 1510484280630.png (40 KB, 994x433)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>189017414
Don't pay atention to Marcel. He keeps hating on Poland for the last 3 years on /pol/
>>
>>189014434
this is the map OP posted
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage#Net_average_monthly_salary_(adjusted_for_living_costs_in_PPP)
>>
File: 20120121_WOC389_0.gif (90 KB, 595x1120)
90 KB
90 KB GIF
>taking only wages into account
>not including price index


>expexting a communist to know economics

Shiggy
>>
>>189017494
It's a good post then
>>
>>189017519
Iceland would be on the top, but we don't have McDonalds
>>
>>189014434
This is the opposite of that dirtypole who keeps spamming fake Canadian prices.
>>
File: cost-of-living-index.jpg (317 KB, 1260x1260)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>189017519
>>
>>189017519
this one really makes me think
>>
>>189017422
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !
>>
1) Check the income map
> Poland vs UK => 50% more income in UK

2) Check prices n cost of living map
> Poland vs UK => 226% higher in uk

Result => Poland wins
>>
>>189016314
he says from his krokodil infested soviet hovel

The slavs here actually work, I'd be less fearful of them than the native Irish junkies. I've been to poland, it's a depressing sight honestly, but your leaders give into church cuckoldry so it's white and based right?
>>
>>189018327
So all the poles stacking shelves in Britain must be retarded then?
>>
>>189017698
But you have KFC.
>>
>>189018136
We poor as fuck lmao
>>
>>189018349
>krokodil infested soviet hovel
wrong country nigel
>>
>>189018136
The average Hungarian citizen as well as Romanian has less than 4k eur in the bank. However Hungary at the time of that chart had and still has a real estate bubble. 2 bedroom apartment is like 80k eur in most places in the capital is 130k even at the outskirts. So wealth in this case is illusory.
>>
>>189018349
Krokodil = ireland and russia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMU73LkTq10
>>
>>189018136
Also Shitaly needs some 'splaining too. They wouldn't vote populists promising them free internet, bus rides, food, electricity, etc if it was in the same league as Merkelistan.
>>
>>189014434
Poland is a first world member of Mitteleuropa. Now we have to bring workers from abroad to serve Western industry! Yuppie!!
>>
>>189014434
>Poland has the same wages as Azerbaijan.
Well we are not sitting on a gigantic oil & gas fields, so I guess that is not so bad.
>>
>>189018515
>Ireland
>UK

Slavic education paying off
>>
>>189017519
The big mac index is bullshit.
Yeah the big mac(is actually pretty small) is kinda cheap here but the rest of the stuff here is expensivee
>>
>>189017929
This one makes it fairly obvious that if you spend 60% as much as a G*rman but earn 5 times less you live in 3rd world slave colony.
>>
Our whole country is fixed so that it can serve the needs of Western industry. This monstrum which is called Western industry is devouring not only home countries, but also host countries
>>
>>189018632
nobody really cares about you rainbow niggers believe it or not
>>
File: Team Europe.jpg (89 KB, 818x585)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>189018673
KFC is more popular here anyway xD
>>
>>189015961
Most corrupt country in west Europe.
>>
>>189014434
>My country is one of the richest based on GDP per capita
>more and more people unable to pay for healthcare
BUT ATLEAST OUR WAGES ARE HIGHER THEN EASTOPEAN COUNTRIES R..RIGHT?
>>
File: just my life.png (70 KB, 975x533)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>189016771
Ayy lmao.
>>
>>
File: cazzo di merda.png (71 KB, 976x510)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>
File: cyka pryvjet.png (73 KB, 991x532)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>
File: polvsuk.jpg (83 KB, 970x269)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>189019505
>>
>>189017333
>>
>>189019876
It is over.
>>
>>189014434
>tfw that's before 50% taxes
Just nuke this place, bros.
>>
>>
>>189019876
Because Britain outside south-eastern England is an abandoned place. Britain is a strongly class society. From very early on your life is determined because of where you were born. There is a class of well raised and well or moderately educated elite, and then there are all those white working class people, who are demoralized through entertainment, addictions, who are not expected to be smart or to speak properly
>>
>>
>>189014434
1.8k? Sure seems legit. Considering a lot of jobs are min wage and those that aren't pay you upwards to 1k per month. Minimum is around 700-750, higher is 100-200 more than that, everything else requires many years of experience in the sector, as long as it isn't a dead end job and even that won't net you 1.8k. At least not ordinary office work.
>>
>>189014434
In 1990 we were below Greece and Portugal. Give us 10 years more.
>>
>>189015961
No way we are west, Mariusz. We be proud morrocan.
>>
>>189014434
>occupy a country for 40 years
>end up worse than said country
Never change, Russia.
>>
>>189019385
I hear Gdansk is a Scandinavian colony. Is this true? Are hoards of swedes buying homes in Gdansk to escape the enrichment?
>>
>>189020274
In Slovakia you'll get like 900eur a month as a general manager of a warehouse with solid experience in accounting. Pepper your angus for busting it 6 days a week and 10hrs+ too.
But that's before tax which eats up 35% of that salary.
No I wasn't mixing up the flags and countries, it's something I knew of Slovakia based on job offers this summer available at Romanian recruiting companies.
>>
>>189020498
Yes, tanned Swedes.
>>
>>189014434
It's still better than a lot of their neighbors.

Also they have been bogged down because they are still recovering from your retarded ideology. Why do memeflags make the worst threads? I mean seriously most former Warsaw Pact nations have shit wages, Communism is the problem.
>>
>>189018136
On case of Italy it's down to the stereotype of Italian living with parents till he's 35. They don't waste money on rent so they save a lot. Germans meanwhile believe that if you didn't move out at 18 you're a subhuman loser, and as such Germany has one of the lower rates of home ownership in Europe.
>>
>>189014434
Obviously Poland needs niggers from North Africa right?
>>
>>189020310
Thats because mediterranean countries are turning rapidly into 3rd world countries. I was reading an article lately that we need like 3 more years to catch up with the Italians.

The fun part is, just look at for example unemployment rates in mediterranean countries. Soon it will be them who will come to work in Poland.
Poles who moved to Greece in the communist times already moved back to Poland in the recent years.
>>
>>189017519
it's funny to read that from a toiler cleaner
>>
Numbers are not accurate, Belgian wages are better than French and Dutch wages.
>>
>>189020805
I live in Warsaw. Believe me, they're already moving to Poland for work, there's pretty fucking silly amount of Italians here simply because the youth unemployment in Italy is like 40% or something.
>>
>>189020539
Yeah, I don't know what those "averages" represent, but it's likely they aren't taking into account ordinary civilians. Likely cherry picked from various better paying jobs. For instance, a university professor here gets paid less than a wall radiator... uh... installer? Whatever you call that job. I suppose that high demand trade jobs pay the best. I remember needing a new electric water heater installed a few years back and I called a few "official" people. The water heater cost me around 80€, the "professionals" demanded 90-110€ to mount it on a wall and plug it in. Fuck that. Found videos online and did it myself almost for free. But the people that can't do this, especially women, are likely to pay up that much.
>>
>>189020697
There is actually crisis developing in Poland because our economy is booming so rapidly, that Poland is forced to bring migrants. In recent years they brought 3 mil ukrainians but thats not enough.
According to the recent studies our industry will demand additional 5 mil workers until 2030. Our gov already started importing workers from India, Philipines etc.
Thats it for based Poland because our industry will force immigration whether we like it or not

>>189020815
this wages are adjusted by local prices => PPP
>>
>>189014434
Azerbaijan has a gigantic amount of oil and natural gas reserves you fucking retard. It would actually be a place with very high living standards if they weren't such a militarized society with a very large defense GDP because of the Nagorno-Karabag thing. Also, fuck you memeflag.
>>
>>189015961
Not since the 1800s.
>>
just got back from holiday touring krakow, dublin, and paris. guess which cities had the least amount of trash in the streets. (hint the order has some significance)
>>
>>189014434
>spain
>2600$
LMAO
>>
>>189014434

so what. your money is worthless if you can not spend it because you are getting stabbed by some angry muslims

poland is very comfy but has become very expensive in the last years
>>
>>189014434
>Fucking Estonians
Estonians are degenerate.
>>
>>189020973
>>189020815
Average net wage PPP
>>
>>189014434
Azerbaijan has massive fucking oil fields you memeflaggot
>>
>>189014434
>be me
>wagecuck
>alone, no family or friends
>6000€/year
>live in a 50's Khruschevka apartment that is in bad shape
>low calorie diet with food bought from local farms so /fit/
>still have enough shekels to buy anime figures and surplus slavshit gear

feels good man.
>>
>>189021168
Venezuela is also one of the biggest oil producers. This doesn't make them rich.
>>
why wouldn't estonians have better wages since finno ugric>slaves?
>>
>>189020657
You dumb shit. The whole reason Germany is not as rich as Switzerland is gibs for you.
>>
>>189021177

do you have adidas track suits?
>>
>>189021137
>>189021003
Median wages.
Also:
List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult
>>
>>189021294
No its because Germans are lazy bums and dont work hard enough.
>>
File: germ.jpg (76 KB, 870x640)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>189021294
dude please... germany is the biggest leech out there. you are leeching on central and eastern european countries just like u did in the past.

Also Switzerland is rich only because they keep all the nazi stolen gold and wealth
>>
>>189021341
that's like asking if you have old ss uniforms hidden in your basement hans.
>>
>>189021420
Oops
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult
>>
>>189021420
yes but what you have shown, doesn't include the prices and the cost of living. Everyone knows that western europe earns more money but they also pay few times more for everything
>>
File: captain.png (37 KB, 645x851)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>189021129
underrated post, based and redpilled. The only shit I hear from Estonian posters goes like the following:

>muh 10/10 nigger looks like we should all race mix
>lol Amerimutts

We should exterminate Estonians after we finish off the Untermensch.
>>
>>189021341
I have some old ones for work other than that 3 pairs of generic jeans and hoodies that I cycle endlessly.
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (101 KB, 1190x595)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>189021294
>The whole reason Germany is not as rich as Switzerland is gibs for you
now go to work and send more hans
>>
>>189021067
The funniest thing is that for example London alone had more knife attacks in 1 month than whole country of Poland in 7 years (or smth like that)
>>
File: doubt.png (84 KB, 419x238)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>189014434
>Albania: 1.15Ke
>Romania 1.52Ke (higher than Greece)
>Bulgaria 1.38Ke (as close as Greece)
>Ukraine almost 1Ke
>Spain is on par with Germany / Netherlands.
Kek for those that actually believe this fake news map.
>>
>>189021463
almost all these companies exist till this day
>>
>>189021756
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_wage
>>
>>189021137
Dear Indonesia both GDP growth and PPP are highly suspicious of manipulation.
>>
>>189020805

Yup, I'm unironically considering moving to Poland to work in IT. The wages are better in Poland compared to Poortugal in IT.
>>
File: PISA 2016.jpg (393 KB, 960x1204)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>>189021129
Stay mad, Wh*Teboi. Asians are just smarter than Wh*Tes so we make more money.
>>
>>189021420
>350eur Romania, 9% VAT on food and electricity.
>420eur Hungary, 27% VAT on food and electricity.
t. brainlet gtfo pls
>>
File: greece.jpg (88 KB, 1036x379)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>189021756
Greeks...
Greeks still live in the ancient times apparently

the truth is bitter
>>
>>189017329
>seasonal workers who earn so much money in summer that they get to be lazy for the rest of the year
I did this when I lived in the US. I worked in a northern city then temporarily retired to the countryside. Good times.
>>
>>189021662
>"What the FUCK is shitposting"
This is why Amerimutts will never compare to the superior FINNO-VGRIC BVLL
>>
>>189022055
Why so butthurt bro?
I'm just stating the facts.
>>
Lol, switzerland literally on top of every chart or map.
Its not even surprising.
>>
>>189022103
>Superpower will never compare to an insignificant satellite state

Unless you're Australian you can't have a debate on shitposting.
>>
>>189021294
haha yeah that's it...
>>
>>189022019
Singapore and China cheat on their tests
>>
>>189022415
>>189022100
Go away CIA.
>>
File: Vikings roasted.png (214 KB, 1200x600)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>189022210
Based Mountain Jews, you will be spared in the Indo-Finno Race War.
>>
>>189022186
it could have been fact 10+ years ago before the crisis. Greece from 10+ years ago and present day Greece are 2 different things.

Countries like Romania on the other hand are steadily growing in the recent years and everyone living in this part of europe can clearly see things improving by a lot in the recent years.

Im not saying that their cities will already look more modern or preattier than greek ones, but the fact is that for example Romanians will eventually have higher standard of living than Greeks unless miracle happens and Greek economy recover somehow
>>
>>189022542
Thanks, well be happy to trade with you during the war or after you've won.
>>
>>189014434
wait wait wait wait

Russian wages are 1.2k usd??? AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NICE STATISTICS YOU PULLED OUT OF YOUR ASS BUDDY

the average russian wages are about 20-30k rubles, which is about 400 dollars
>>
THE BEACON OF THE MEDITERRANEAN AND EAST EUROPE AND MIDDLE EAST
>>
File: IMG_1259.jpg (491 KB, 1920x1080)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
>>189022739
seriously... how hard is it to understand "PPP ADJUSTED" ?

here are wages as they are
>>189021420
here are wages adjusted by the prices in your country
>>189014434
>>
>>189021772
>exist
as foreign assets that is
>>
>>189022739
do you hate pootin?
>>
>>189014434
What's going on in Belgium?
>>
>>189023098
but they exist
anyway nobody wanted to buy that commie crap they were producing
>>
>>189022442
>>
>>189022924
>occupied by roaches
lmao
>>
>>189022623
The stats I posted are from 2015, not 10+ years ago.
Although it's true that countries like Romania (and Poland) and experiencing a growth it does not make the numbers on the OP's map correct.
Especially the numbers related to Albania, Bulgaria & Ukraine as an insult to the readers.

I happen to have friends that have worked in Romania for few years. Although they are growing, they are still far behind Greece, especially in infrastructure.

This is not some retarded "patriotic" rant. I don't give much fuck about Grece as it is now. It's a failed state. Even so, comparing it to countries like Romania / Bulgaria / Albania is simply retarded, no matter how you put it.

Maybe in 20-30 years from the Balkans might be on par with Greece's prosperity lvl.
I wish them all the best. :)
>>
>>189016431
Net wages adjusted by PPP (local prices).
>>
>>189014434
Real wages are actually even lower, because the statistics only include people working in companies with +20 employees who are also hired on a "work contract". Which technically is about 5% of the Poland's working population. The government's statistics bureau pretends the wages are higher by releasing skewed information.
Frankly, most of the people I know have less than $500 monthly income.
>>
File: 15389239924140.png (159 KB, 310x283)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>189023383
ofc their infrastructure etc is way worse than Greek one and it will remain this way for long time but look at it in another perspective. average romanian will be able to buy more bread with their salary, or way more milk... you name it.
The development of infrastructure will come with time unless something goes wrong.
>>
>>189020498
Gdansk is very nice outside the city. It is basically a three-tier city. The core tier is where all the tourist are, and that is very nice. Then you have the outer layer of the city center which is in a bad shape. And finally you have the leafy suburbs with modern housing and brilliant public transportation/bike paths/forests everywhere. tourists don't go to the latter for the most part but that is where the middle-class families live. It's a great place.

t. visited for a few weeks over the summer.
>>
>>189023608
>Real wages are actually even lower, because the statistics only include people working in companies with +20 employees who are also hired on a "work contract". Which technically is about 5% of the Poland's working population

Wrong on several counts. It counts those employed in a company with 10 or above. It is also far aboove 5%. The total workforce being counted is close to 9 million, which is slightly less than half the work force.
>>
File: biedra.jpg (242 KB, 978x708)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>189023608
lmao, dude idk what kind of shithole you live in and what kind of job ur talking about but even in a fcking biedronka you get 4k zł...
*biedronka is one of the most popular shop chains in poland

Meaby you and your friends just collect mushroom and berries and than sell them by the street?
>>
>>189014434
First of all Poland is a second world country. Only uneducated idiots would use the cold war term "first world countries" to mean "a developed nation". Second of all this map shows wages in nominal terms not in real terms. Poland's real GDP per capita is almost 4 times that of Azerbaijan.
>>
>>189021756
>>189021792
>>189022186
>>189023383

Greek nominal net wages are still higher but your unemployment is in the 20% range according to Eurostat. Polish unemployment is just 3.4%. Furthermore, nominal wages in of themselves are meaningless without taking local prices into account. Poland is a very cheap country so you get much more efficient spending power for the same buck.

They are well ahead of you, no matter how much this enrages you. Greece is a shithole, frankly. They will pass Portugal this year and probably Italy in 10-15 years unless Salvini pulls a rabbit out of his hat.
>>
>>189024239
>Only uneducated idiots would use the cold war term
I agree. only uneducated idiots still think that we're stuck in the 1980s. Concepts change but your moronic brain clearly hasn't.
>>
>>189024239
>Second of all this map shows wages in nominal terms not in real terms

It actually shows net wages by PPP. Not surprised that you get everything wrong, fucking idiot.
>>
>>189015205
Slavs are literally the niggers of europe
>>
>>189014434
>Fucking Estonians
rude
>>
File: 1538568177755.jpg (79 KB, 680x608)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>189024501
> Austrian shitting on slavs....
> Half of austrians are slavic...
Stop insulting ur family Adolf
>>
>>189024259
>no matter how much this enrages you
Stop projecting your own butthurtness.

I have no problem with neither Poland or other Balkans.
I simply stated the fact that comparing the Balkans to Greece (even in its failing state) is simply ridiculous for various reasons (e.g. infrastructure, personal wealth etc).
Reality does not about your feelings.
>>
>>189014434
>HELLGIUM
>>
>>189024842
but he didn't doubt what you said.
both statements are true. both yours and his.
Greeks have more wealth accumulated. Modern infrastructure and everything. they dont.
but situation have changed recently and now balcan countries are standing up from its knees. They start to earn as much, sometimes even more than Greeks, they have lower unemployment and they are slowly building modern infrastructure and catching up with you
>>
>>189016771
I live in London and can confirm it’s absolute shithole compared to cities in Poland.Dirty, ugly, smells of shit and dirt and has massive crime.
>>
File: 1539195507740.jpg (275 KB, 1200x1738)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>189025309
you know what they say...
empires rise and fall...
>>
>>189019876
Daily reminder that quality of life in London is lower than in Warsaw, UK has higher crime and homicide rate.
London-has 800 victims of knife attack injuries in 2 months

WHOLE Poland-has 700 victims of knife attack injuries in a WHOLE year.

Let this sink in. 38 mln country in Eastern Europe has less knife attacks in a year than London alone in 2 months


http://statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html


https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/gun-and-knife-crime-soaring-in-london-official-figures-show-a3513366.html
>>
>>189017097
Most likely this with low education or shitty one
>>
Wages are not the only factor that measures Standards of Living. There is no THE wage, wages vary from sector to sector, from region to region, from type to type. 500 dollars be a monthly wage in a small town in Wyoming, it could also be a one night dinner in Manhattan. Other factors that measure Standards of Living are employment levels, job availabilities, investment, ease of doing business, HDI, poverty rates, inflation levels, job mobility, economic growth, productivity levels, production levels, democracy index, freedom index and so on so fourth.
>>
>>189014434
Low cost of living, low wages. Don't really see the problem.
>>
>>189025497
good point.
Risk of poverty in UK is way higher than in Poland.Even Lithuania has lower risk of poverty than uk. In other words, you are more likely to be hungry,homeless poor guy in UK than in eastern europe.
>>
>>189025458
I emigrate to UK with two degrees from state university:International Relations and Journalism.
I couldn’t find work in Poland between 2008-2012 and I tried everything.
Now I earn £30k but it’s poverty level in London, and I am constantly depressed. Would be better off living in my house in Poland and earning 3.5-4k zloty
>>
>>189025689
emigrated, sorry for typo
>>
dont reply to jidf niggers making slide threads
sage
>>
>>189016137
Nah, all stabby drunk slavs went to uk
[spoiler]thanks for that, mate[/spoiler] [spoiler] :^) [/spoiler]
>>
>>189025076
>both statements are true. both yours and his.
He stated:
>They are well ahead of you, no matter how much this enrages you.
> Greece is a shithole, frankly.
> They will pass Portugal this year and probably Italy in 10-15 years unless Salvini pulls a rabbit out of his hat.
(kek for the Italy comment!)
Look, I get it.
Patriotism is good, especially when your nation is finally doing good. But claiming fictional stuff is just making your words hard to be taken seriously.
It's like saying that because Germany is being replaced by Mudslimes that this make them a "shithole".
Even in worst case scenario, in which ethnic Germans will be scared to get off their houses, they'll still be more fiscally wealthy than the rest of us (until the Mudslime parasitism finally collapses their economy).
The line between Patriotism & "WE WUZ" mentality is very thin.
>>
>>189024060
I have a friend working in Biedronka. You're ridiculous if you think you can work for a full shift there, you're going to get hired for 20 hour weeks tops, which gives you, well, $400-$500 monthly.
>>
Emmigration is one big trap.
You will never be accepted, people will always exploit you, and without accumulation of wealth, you will always live on poverty level in western country.Moving to UK from Poland was the biggest mistake in my life, and I hate myself for it every day.
>>
>>189014434
Get fucked commie nigger
We live much better than your shithole
>>
>>189014434
Still richer than Russia and Belarus.
>>
>>189014434
>memeflag
>thinking that only money is important
>muh COLONIAL AMPIR aka civilized Western country aka Portugal is actually worse
>>
>>189025658
Could you stop using the term ''eastern europe'' as if its a single country?

But to your point - yes, standards of living in England are not as high as they appear on paper and statistics. A lot of people in that country can barely meet the ends, live on welfare and have very few economic opportunities. It workers in Bulgaria have higher standards of living than IT workers in England for example. If you get paid over 1K euro a month anywhere in BG, chances are you have higher standard of living than people of the same position in England, for the simple reason that cost of living is very different. It doesn't matter if you get paid 10K a month if you have to pay back 9K in taxes and living expenses.

Where England exceeds BG is in productivity levels and labor flexibility. There are more low paying job opportunities in England, and is generally ease to move up and down on the ladder, their productivity is also a lot higher than in BG.
>>
>>189014434
>faggotflag
your opinion doesn't matter
>>
File: boghactwo.jpg (1.64 MB, 1944x2592)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>>189026191
poltards delusions vs reality
>>
>>189026065
germany is not a good choice for this discussion. germany is leeching on all the eu countries so they will keep prospering all the time. They are also part of the reason why med countries are doing so bad lately.

>>189026191
well not in silesia region for sure. lidl increased wage lately and now you have like 3 times as many workers in average lidl than in biedronka. In my local biedronkas there are exacly same ppl working for the last few years and they have a HUGE problem with workforce shortage. there are 20 ppl long queues and people are slowly starting to make daily shopping in lidl instead of biedronkas. IDK how much greed is the problem but the truth is, that people would welcome even a russian worker who doesnt speak a single word in polish just to make smaller queues in biedronka.
In other words, im pretty sure that current workers are forced to work more than just a single full shift and on top of that it looks like that they will have even bigger problems unless they increase salaries again or hire some russians
>>
>>189014434
Turns out not selling your soul to be first world means things take longer to get there.
>>
>>189026788
>germany is not a good choice for this discussion. germany is leeching on all the eu countries so they will keep prospering all the time. They are also part of the reason why med countries are doing so bad lately.
I agree. I just used them as a generic example of a fiscally rich nation
>>
>>189026798
Based leaf
>>
File: lidl.jpg (39 KB, 719x144)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>189026686
gov paid jobs are shit compared to private sector. btw keep in mind that what you listed doesn't include looong list of financial benefits and bonuses.
Meaby its just my region of Poland but here in pretty much every single store there are flyers that they are looking to hire ppl in lidl/biedronka etc you name it.
>>
>>189027122
>Meaby its just my region of Poland but here in pretty much every single store there are flyers that they are looking to hire ppl in lidl/biedronka etc you name it
maybe because they are paying shit huh?
>>
>>189026686
The fuck is 500eur there?
>pracownik ogolnobudowlany
>general construction worker
That's like 2300ron (around 500eur) here too before tax with working 6 days like a retard. After tax is 1386ron aka 296.95eur.
Fml whole Europe is the same.
>>
It is really simple

We earn less but we also pay less (except for things like videogames or cars )
a 6/10 house in London costs as much as a luxury apartament in Kraków
let that sink in
That's all there is to it
>>
>>189027277
i wouldnt say 4k is a shit salary. (include fact that most of shop clerks don't even have higher education). few years ago 1,5k salary was a decent one and inflation wasn't rly that high in the last few years.
>>
>>189026280
>>
>>189014434
If thats the average you are so wrong anon lol. We wished it was 1.5k/month.

>>189015961
You, us and Hungary are pretty much the same with some oscillations. Its even more shameful for you because you are closer to the european industrial center (germany) and OP's numbers are wrong.
>>
>>189027337
its minimal wage before taxation
anyway your employer will probably pay you more under the table just to avoid high taxes
>>
>>
>>189027652
nope 2100 is minimal wage
sry
>>
>>189027652
It's the same here but now minimum wage got fixed up at 1900ron next year's like 2100ron and the gubmint changed the taxation on healthcare insurance so companies can't do magic with that.
>>
>>189027337
don't pay attention to this list. it looks like outdated one from xxx years ago. 500 eur is the minimal wage set by the gov in Poland currently. *2100 zł for 2018
according to the news that i just browsed average salary for general construction worker is around 4k+
** average ukrainian construction worker in Poland earned 4,7k monthly. Most of ukrainians spend only 500zł monthly for living => 4,2k monthly profit
>>
now poland will take in hundreds of thousands of asian and muslim rapefugees so it will become even poorer
>>
File: holarilol.png (73 KB, 1015x511)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>
File: Kurwa.png (274 KB, 1131x1171)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>189015205
>>
>>189027839
What he said bucko >>189027847
>>
File: 1508681905749.jpg (19 KB, 455x482)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>189027513
It really is the average, not the minimum. Not everyone here is a dumbfuck that gets paid €500/month.
>>
>>189027839
>don't pay attention to this list. it looks like outdated one from xxx years ago
its pic i took maybe month ago
from local newspaper
>>189027839
>average ukrainian construction worker in Poland earned 4,7k monthly. Most of ukrainians spend only 500zł monthly for living => 4,2k monthly profit
lol
>>
>>189027480
>i wouldnt say 4k is a shit salary.
but they will not give you ull time job
its just cheap bait
>>
File: watt.gif (72 KB, 499x272)
72 KB
72 KB GIF
>>189023383
>Greece's prosperity
>>
File: netiaveragencome.jpg (172 KB, 908x710)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
Also what a lying kike OP is, posting the bullshit PPP.

These are the real numbers.
>>
>>189028279
ppp is better to compare daily living
real numbers are better to compare how long you need to work for new iJewphone
>>
>>189027883
>daily occurrence in Berlin
>>
>>189028279
That's kinda real.
>>
File: example.jpg (62 KB, 628x174)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>189028279
how is ppp bulshit? Since when things in western europe cost exacly the same as in eastern or central europe? do you even know what does ppp mean?
>>
>>189028279
Monaco is full with millionaires. Colour me surprised.
>>
>>189014434
Because money equals happiness for sure
>>
>>189028684
Because you can manipulate the data set easily.
>>
>>189028585
Of course it is. But the jews here are using PPP as part of (((PIS))) propaganda to justify the import of hundreds of thousands of asians to Poland because: Polin rich nao!
>>
>>189028750
Money IS happiness if you can buy pic related with it.
>>
>>189028840
Only Denmark and Belgium is doable on the map from the purple ones, the rest are billionaires money or shit weather with even worse real estate bubbles.
>>
>>189014434
Nominal or PPP?
>>
File: 1512249780724.jpg (135 KB, 933x1037)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>189028970
Go away Eliza, you made enough with camwhoring already.
>>
>>189028970
PPP
>>
>>189028779
you can manipulate any data if you want. there are no better or worse data.
You can brainwash german living in sachsen that he earns just as much as guy from hamburg.
>>
>>189029504
>Je suis une Colognese.
>Oh, verzeih' ich bin Kongolese.
>dat salary for erryone
I believe you 100%
>>
>>189023249
54% taxrate, very high rate of corruption, drug war going on in Antwerp, Islamic terrorism and immigration amongst some other problems.
>>
File: 1534022814124.jpg (126 KB, 1080x740)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>189030006
Sounds like home, flag's the same. I'll take it, gib it to me.
>>
>>189029989
its for german master manager race not for filthy eastern migrants
>>
>>189030138
Thanks for the tips Indonesia.
>>
>>189030294
you need to improve your skills my african friendescu
>>
>>189027512
Yeah I wish we had some EUbux from nowhere lol
>>
File: 1457884789790.png (54 KB, 1200x800)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>189017422
>t*rks
>people
>>
File: lel.gif (1.11 MB, 480x270)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB GIF
>>189030797
Ummmm wat?
>Romania has only leeched off EU funds
Absorption rate under 10%
https://financialobserver.eu/recent-news/in-romania-absorption-rate-of-eu-funds-reaches-6-5-at-end-2017/





Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.