[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: bagged_cocaine.jpg (22 KB, 600x396)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
When did drugs stop being taboo in "white" countries?
Sadly, for the past five years I was using and selling drugs, mainly on Croatian summer festivals, while I quit using and selling, the experiences of meeting and talking to other young party goers in Croatia and a few other countries I visited stayed with me.
Drugs are a huge taboo in most asian countries and even some south american ones whitch is strange.
I remember never trying to sell to an asian or black man because in the best case they would say no, and in the worst case they would call the cops.
When did Europe and America become so drug degenerate?
>>
File: USMC-120418-M-7721G-041.jpg (2.64 MB, 5616x3744)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB JPG
>>189140180
well I've only heard about the 60's and 70's through osmosis but i'd say then? I mean I know in ye olden thymes they used to have drugs in pretty much every OTC cure-all
>>
I didn't really see acceptance of opiates until hip hop promoted codeine syrup. Pills have been promoted through soundcloud rap.
>>
>>189140180
http://theindependent.sg/40-year-old-singaporean-woman-sentenced-to-mandatory-death-penalty-for-drug-trafficking/
Death penalty here in singapore.
>>
>>189140180
i got arrested in croatia for buying coke. cops cuffed me and went through my wallet and took my money.
>>
>>189140180
Drugs became a general pass time for young bored whites like myself. Our music culture is degenerate and promotes the use/abuse of both prescription and illegal drugs.

>>189140681
t. Literally every Australian who goes abroad
>>
>>189140180
Opium wars left one hell of a lasting impression on Asian countries. Many others are major sources of drug production and all the problems that come with it. Such trouble is comparatively trivial in most of the west. Drug use is even encouraged as a way to go against the grain or undermine authority or self-medicate.
>>
File: 1539316785089.png (763 KB, 630x556)
763 KB
763 KB PNG
And then they take prescription meds which are just as addictive in the long run.
>>
>>189140681
>Buying coke in Croatia as a foreigner
I hope whatever the cops took from you was worth the 0.4g of amphetamines you bought
>>
Drugs are fucking amazing and contributed to the most memorable times of my life. I love any stimulant and psychedelics. I can't really smoke weed anymore, it just makes me feel like shit and turns me into a lazy bum. I used to be able to smoke and be productive.

I don't like any kind of downer.

I actually feel bad for all these druglets that have never had a proper drug experience where they just get completely fucked and have the time of their life or a spiritual experience on a psych. They just go on the internet and bitch about "degenerates" while being completely boring people who don't know how to handle their shit.
>>
>>189140180
I think I read somewhere that even less young people are using drugs than before.
>>
>>189145105
>Drugs are fucking amazing and contributed to the most memorable times of my life.

t. 15 year old millennial
>>
>>189147789
t. boring druglet loser

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.