[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1540674361446.jpg (80 KB, 480x640)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
So now offically, astral projections are recognized by the CIA, we offically classify OBEs as political subject!

>CIA raport about Out of Body Experiences
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700270009-7.pdf

Also the Bible says,

2 Cor 5:6
>Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:
In the body
2 Cor 5:8
>We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
To be Out of the Body and be with The Lord. Out of Body. OBE. The apostols were Astral Projecting.

You can reach God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit by Astral Projections. The Bible says it.

Atheists eternally BTFO
>>
yeah except anyone in astral can pretend to be jesus.. also why you need cia to prove something you can literally do yourself any night
>>
>>199507062
>can do any night
>do any night
>never been able to do it

Am i retardation?
>>
>>199507233
yes literally you are if you can,t google astral projection and look at the thousand of methods
>>
Actually the bible "says it" in a much more direct way:

1 Corinthians 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

The "glass" above, is not a "glass" at all. To the translators of the KJV it was the same as a "looking glass". It's actually an esoptron, a polished brass plate, i.e., a mirror.
>>
>>199507062
>anyone in astral can pretend to be jesus
no they can't, and if people say anything else they are larping to astral project in the first place. I know a legit dude who astral projects daily. Most of the shit on the internet about astral projections is bull shit. People are liars.

Yes you can learn it but its not super easy, and rarely people are commited enought to really do it. Building a memory bridge between dimiensions is not that easy
>>
>>199507355
thousands of methods of which none work
>>
>>199507355
They don't fucking work though
>>
>>199506891
Weird how Paul says so many things that Jesus or the actual Apostles didn't say
>>
>>199507233
You're probably just not white.
>>
>>199509070
They're probably just Somalians or something. Only whites and some Asians have souls.
>>
>>199509070
I'm too lazy for this shit. Fuck th
>>199510243
How white do I have to be?
>>
>>199506891
i had an OBE, told my family everything they
were saying while i was asleep, while outside
of my body floating above it watching them
as if i were awake.

no one gave a shit.
>>
File: 1520514570357.webm (1.06 MB, 452x254)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB WEBM
>>199506891
really explains a lot about my sleep paralysis
>>
>>199509070
You're now itchy and failed.
>>
>>199506891
every medical professional ever has already said this in documentaries relating to OBEs, and remote viewing was confirmed before aswell.
I feel like its less a disclosure thing but more that most people don't believe it
>>
>>199509070
I've had "night terrors"that never really scared me in the slightest. A green man with red and yellow eyes standing over me. A strange black shaggy creature crouched over me. Small creatures growling in my ear, but I'm unable to move or make any sounds. Basically awake but can't open my eyes. I've also been able to open my eyes while laying in bed but am still asleep. I see strange creatures walking around my room. Night terrors/sleep paralysis is entertaining to say the least.
>>
>>199507233
go to go to sleep but remain "awake" in the "daydream".
I realise this sound unclear.
>>
>>199511727
Only one episode that I had that actually scared me. People I know would think I was crazy If I told them. One night I was soundly asleep, and a man that was absolutely enraged screamed at the top of his lungs into the back of my head. I instantly lept out of the god damn bed and my heart was racing. There was nobody in the entire house but me. It was so real.
>>
>>199511219
i don't want see the webm
is the rat ok?
>>
>>199512564
rato is kill
>>
>>199506891
What do Orthodox schema monks have to do with this?
>>
>>199507417
I'm sorry but this gibberish sounds like a really bad chat bot
>>
>>199506891
This shit is 100% psyops. Why would they tell you about this shit if it was real?
>>
>>199513110
because most people can't do it anyway and it's not like you can proof it with tangible evidence anyway
>>
>>199507233
no, these clowns are.

they're conflating lucid dreaming with 'astral projection'. lucid dreaming is itself mostly mythical, in reality just self-delusion of lucidity/agency retroactively projected onto the dreaming, and it is certainly not anything 'real', as astral projection purports to be.
>>
>>199513110
u jewish nigger, psyops are real
>>
>>199512564
he's fine
Bit tired though
>>
>>199513273
it's real if u want it to be
>>
>>199511727
Yeah I had sleep paralysis once when I was working midnights. There were swooshing sounds and a woman whispering in my ear in what sounded like English, but was unintelligible.
I opened my eyes tried moving, but only got a slight tremble from my hand.
I quickly realized what it was, got annoyed and just closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep.
>>
>>199513457
that's a hullucinating
>>
>>199513273
Lucid dreaming causes fuck tons of night terrors too when you stop fucking around and go back to regular dreaming.
>>
>>199513375
it isnt paranormal, the CIA confirmed its real
>>
File: Scrying Mirror.jpg (25 KB, 576x432)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>199507417
>For now we see through a glass, darkly
>>
>>199513457
I've had so many different kinds. An old man on a HAM radio playing in my ears while I can only move my toes and fingertips, and unable to open my eyes. Unintelligible mumbling in my ears. Puppy growling in my ears. One time I some object was spinning above my head at very high speed and I could literally feel wind. Some of them are very intense.
>>
>>199512327
Exploding head syndrome
>>
>>199513390
that is exactly THE mantra of self-delusion
>>
>>199512839
Those sigils on the robes, originate form astral planes. They know
>>
Just eat a bunch of magic mushrooms you fucking retards.
>>
>>199513761
I thought that too, but I have sleep paralysis. I have episodes where I'm totally awake and unable to move, but still dreaming and the dream kind of blends into what I'm seeing. The strange thing is these things ONLY happen when I sleep during the day. Never at night.
>>
>>199513507
Working communism is more of a hallucination than this
>>
>>199507062
>Train your body and soul to astral project to meet Lord Jesus Christ
>End up crossing paths with some spook glow in the dark nigger
>>
>>199506891
Why did you make a black and white filter on some Greybeards?
>>
>>199513628
I wonder about taking to dead people in dreams. My grandpa comes to me all the time, and the shit he says actually is fucking terrifying when I look into it deeper. I'm getting chills typing this but he told me to look up a Jewish author I never heard of in my life who was born in 1939 named oz. ... This is what I fucking found.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amos_Oz
>>
>>199514043
>glow in the dark ass nigger
My sides
>>
File: outofbody-experience.jpg (135 KB, 800x962)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
Did the CIA really confirm fucking astral projection is real? What the fuck.

My only experience with the stuff is after eating 700mg of generic diphenhydramine I put a sleep mask on and could swear that I was looking right through it and at the ceiling. Then I was walking around my room knowing my body was still on the sofa. When I tried to leave the door the thought collapsed. It doesn't hold a candle to the other weird shit that has happened to me on DPH, but I guess it counts as astral projection.
>>
>>199514234
Rise and shine Mr freeman
>>
>>199514106
I dreamt of a relative that I hadn't seen for over a decade dying when I was 19 or 20, and the very next day I got news of his death. I'll never forget it.
>>
>>199506891
Nice to see it's out for the profane. I confirmed it to myself when I had one.
>>
>>199514357
Day before my grandpa died had a dream of him pointing to the basement in his house we used to live in.
He met me on a hill and we started crying. The next day I learned he died.
>>
>>199506891
If astral projection is real then Jesus Christ is just a Jew....god is real but not Christian Islam and Judah as they have all twisted it’s meaning and now worship Satan
>>
When I was a child, my family took a road trip to california to go to disney land - we had a good day, and while we were at the park is when the rodney king riots broke out. driving back to my uncles house (where we were staying) was terrifying, fires and people swarming the streets. That night was the only time i've ever had an OBE. I got up to use the restroom or something, and when I was on my way back into the bedroom i saw my body sleeping in the bed. Don't remember anything after that but it was a very intense experience.
When I was in my mid 20s I had sleep paralysis but I don't think there's anything supernatural about that.
>>
Christcucks are just jew slaves.
Also, astral projection is legit.
>>
>>199514315
That's a sweet painting of Gronk elbow dropping that model hobbyist nerd
>>
>>199513663
a scanner, darkly
>>
>>199514315
Recreational DPH doses are probably good for astral projection because it makes you sleepy as fuck while not being able to sleep. It also causes vivid, realistic hallucinations, some of which are believeable at the time. I just don't fuck with the stuff anymore because it makes you feel like you are near death when you take it and you feel like shit and see scary shit like spiders that can bite you and make you feel physical pain. It also makes limbs feel really uncomfortable when they stay still, almost forcing you to twitch them.
>>
File: 1541554945686.jpg (150 KB, 599x792)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>199514043
Christ, how horrifying.
>>
>>199514043
you wont meet anything good
>>
gonna astral project myself into australia so i can drink beer with em

im coming fellas look out
>>
>>199514043
> spirit/pol/ shit projecting
We should up our game too harass these glow in the darks.
>>
>>199512564
yeah shes fine those things are cool with all animals except BR's
>>
>>199506891
New age spiritual activities (including Yoga) are witchcraft for all of you new Christians, don't fall for any of them.
>>
>>199515738
Good luck getting past the brigade of Papists here, they can't even realize Catholics aren't Christian because of how controlled this board is by Jesuit shills. That's why they fall for all this new age crap too and don't even see it for what it is
>>
>>199513694
For me it was always blaring noise into my ear. It sounded like a tornado siren and freaked me out every time
>>
>>199507417
THIS is new age satanic lies twisting Scripture.

That passage actually IS a metaphor, what snakes like to do is tell you the metaphorical parts are literal but the literal parts are metaphorical
>>
>>199506891
okay so how do i do it
>>
don't do anything OP suggests anons, it's demonic and OP is tricking you into thinking it's Christian. Any form of "spiritual sight" is for God alone to show you, not for you to do on your own
>>
>>199514315
It happened to me as well but I could never go far. It felt like walking was really tiresome and I couldn’t hold my balance. It’s different from lucid dream which is why I was perplexed by it
>>
>>199516347
Screw up your sleep schedule and take lots of naps.
>>
The entire purpose of 1 Corinthians 13:12 is about how Charity and faith are greater than supernatural gifts , yet OP and everyone in this thread is obsessing over wanting the latter and ignoring the former.
>>
>>199514957
>god is real and you can know him personally through meditation
>I need a 50 year old who worships bahomet and touches my sons cock to tell me what gods saying

Christ cucks are just a form of NPC
>>
>>199514315
>Did the CIA really confirm fucking astral projection is real?
No. What they did prove is that if you ask a human to halucinate, it will.
>>
>>199516111
Eh, I've slayed too many pagans and whipped a good number of catholics into shape in the past.

It's literally too easy to make them cry and expose their own lack of knowledge about Christianity.
>>
>>199506891
Ok, but how do i do it? I feel like I'm special and it should come natural like a super power.
>>
>>199516368
this happens to you in near death states wether you want it to or not, its not magic its natural.
>>
>>199506891
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVBoqzgt-M8
>>
>>199516757
I can so without knowing a clergy's cock spewing semen down my throat, so, thanks, but I will pass on judiasm v2.0.
>>
>>199516757
I'm unironically convinced the neo pagan spammers on this board are shills working for the Vatican, because they end up making the Catholics look like real Christians in comparison.
>>
>>199516368
>you can’t have conversation with god on your own that’s against the rules I invented you can only speak to god through a pedophile who works for the Rothchild owned Vatican
>>
>>199516765
You don't want to.
DMT is produced naturally by the body when you sleep. It's in every living thing, your body just won't use it as a drug. Or you can buy the drug and induce hallucinations.
These hallucinations are often demonic and lead one to absorb and reflect ambient light even in the darkest environments.
(but seriously fuck that Jewish shit man, pass do not smash, I repeat PASS.)
>>
>>199516984
One problem with your strawman: The Vatican actively promotes New Age doctrine like OP.

and I never said I supported it. The Bible itself condemns sorcery and divination. Not the Vatican, they do it all the time because the word "vatican" even derives from "Divining Serpent"
>>
>>199516984
protip
god will never answer you
other things will
>>
>>199516771
so you're proving that doing so willingly = a form of suicide
>>
File: demons.jpg (69 KB, 443x600)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
TL;DR? I'll read the full thing later tonight.
>>
>>199517134
This.
If God wanted you to hack a com line, he'd be talking to the Cabalists, and we all know how they turned out.
>>
>>199517134
God won't answer you not because He's not here/real, but because it would be against the whole concept of faith
>>
>>199517074
The bible was written by Jews fuck the bible fuck the Old Testament that it’s based on and fuck the Rothschild loans to the holy Roman see

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_loans_to_the_Holy_See
>>
>>199517186
no, it also can occur in near dream state
if you want satanic rituals go look at the adrenochrome cloning shit going on, this aint it.
>>
>>199517452
It's funny how much you know yet still deny Christ (the real one) using Vatican/Rothschild false images of Christ and claiming they're the real one. Yes the Catholic "jesus" is satanic, the real one is God.
>>
>>199516958
The funny thing is though with the Neo-Pagans their argument is basically this.

> MUH PAGAN/CATHOLIC RITUALS
> MUH PAGAN RITUALS AND TRADITIONS!!!
> MUH NOT SO RELIGIOUS RELIGIOUS TRADITION!

Every single thread.
>>
>>199517134
Your thinking about god in the Jewish sky daddy way god is real and you feel him and know that he exist he doesn’t chat or even exist as we do and he has nothing to do with Jews in the desert chopping off cock skin
>>
>>199517406
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

According to your bybull, he does answer, if he does not, it is because he does not exist.
>>
>>199514043
>>199515540
Let's run them over with astral cars then
>>
>>199517134
This what satan would say. God is reachable.

The Apostles clearly knew how to Astral Project. So that means they had to learn it. If they could, so can we today.

Astral Projection by itself doenst guarantee you will find God, but He can reveal Himself to you when you become worthy.
>>
>>199517452
>he doesn't realize the Jews that wrote the Bible and the Jews who invented communism are entirely different ethnicities
>>
>>199517604
I'm more concerned that too many people can't see those Pagan vs Deus Vult Catholic threads for what they are: two pagans fighting each other. A real christian comes in and BOTH sides gang up on the "filthy prot"
>>
>>199517629
God answers in your life but not in the form of literally speaking to you in audible words when you engage in occult practices or do drugs.
>>
>>199517520
If the gohd of christ was real, he was not very intelligent waiting a thousand years to play the heebus card. All those lost souls to the debil that could have been saved.
>>
>>199517629
That’s fake as fuck and I hope you get cancer and will laugh my ass off when you can’t be faith healed. Nigger.
>>
>>199517674
Yep, exactly.

It's something out of a satirical comic, someone should draw a skit like that.
>>
>>199517668
cripes. not this moving goal post again.
>>
@dannyocoulson for metamemeshitlord supreme
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (198 KB, 2938x968)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>199517787
Can't expect much from a site literally controlled by Jesuit CIA agents
>>
File: Gitrekt.jpg (117 KB, 859x1065)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
Lucid dreaming is alright, but you boys that are trying to open doors to other worlds will more than likely contact something evil. And evil entities don't always present themselves as something scary. Don't do it boys.
>>
>>199517520
I agree 100% with everything you said except Jesus was no more than an early version of Hitler I’m not an atheist as there is such beauty in nature and it’s systems that that alone is proof of a creator I appreciate what Jesus stood for but feel he was a mortal
>>
File: 1538447956260.jpg (71 KB, 550x476)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>what this thread turned into
the larp and shitposting is strong
good night everybody
don't have bad dreams :)
>>
>>199517757
Mark 11:24 is fake as fuck? Now that you have admitted that god does indeed answer prayers, can you answer this? If he is willing to give sight to the blind, why does he not stop the clergy from serving up hot sticky dick sacrament to the the children of the congregation? Are you seriously telling me that not one kid ever prayed for the abuse to end? What kind of god cures cripples and leppers, but allows the most innocent of beings to be desecrated millennia after millennia?
>>
>>199517667
Look up the cia papers on hemi sync if you want to find out how
>>
>>199518092
Monroe institute
>>
>>199517829
How is it a moving goal post?
The Jews we know today are not native to the area. It's an entirely different group of people.
Even if I'm wrong and they're the same the Jews that converted to Christianity didn't live among the Christ rejecting Jews, which is the natural selection that took place to make kikes kikes in the first place regardless of origin.
>>
>>199506891
The Bible is fiction. Yeshua is a fictional sandnigger.
Stop believing in sandnigger bullshit.
>>
>>199518089
God answers prayers. God does not talk to you in an audible voice when you astral project, which is what OP is shilling for. In reality all that happens if you try to do that is demons feed you hallucinations of "exiting the body" while they are going INTO your body
>>
If you hear an audible voice in your head it's 100% guarranteed NOT God.
>>
>>199517935
Some of you guys are alright don’t have dreams tonight
>>
>>199518355
>God answers prayers
Then explain why he never answers the prayers of the children that are sexually abused by the clergy? Are they all astrally projecting when they ask him to have his agent on earth cease from placing his phallus down thier throat? What type of god allows 2000 years of skull fucking pre pubescents?
>>
File: 1504816979758.jpg (34 KB, 720x762)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>199507233
Me neither i can't into magic dodo realm
feelsbadfren
>>
http://www.unhealthydevotions.org/new-age/astral-projection-trafficking-witches.html

Church's stance on it. Read this before you do something stupid. Also I have a green text related:
>recently divorced having trouble sleeping
>really confused reading about other religions like wicca
>start dozing off
>visited by several spirit people in robes
>they zip in one at a time, trying to becon me to come
>nopes.jpg wake up
>ask /x/
>find out about astral projection. Burn all my wicca books
>>
>>199518695
the Vatican is steeped in the very witchcraft this article talks about though.
>>
>>199518695
That said I've experienced this once in my life, I had a dream that a guy came up to me and asked if I wanted to join the Masons. I said "hell no" and pulled a bible out of my pocket. That was it, never happened again
>>
>>199507233
>>199518624
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

You need to practice for a while before you get anywhere the link has a method that works well for a lot of people some people just can’t maybe one of your ancestors was a nigger ?
>>
watch the numbers following this post.

see some genuine chaos magick, you will.

Geg wills it.
>>
>>199518355
God does what He wants. He can even speak to you in audible voice during a day. Usually that doesn’t happen or at least we don’t hear about it.

Schizophrenia is a failed awakening.
>>
>>199506891
>Also the Bible says,
Literally only quotes Paul. Ask me how I know you're a retard OP?

>questioningpaul.com
>>
File: Schizo Jews.png (111 KB, 639x2080)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>199519123
Funny you should say that...
>>
http://www.unhealthydevotions.com/saint-joseph-capsule-sell-real-estate.htm

This is the first time I've ever seen a Catholic call out their own idolatry , yet he still can't realize the whole religion is Mystery Babylon
>>
>>199517452
Satan has some rocking titties.
>>
There was a time on this board when talk of astral projection by the CIA would lead to more talk about astral projection and related CIA programs. Today low IQ evangelical and Catholic faggots with double digit IQs derail the thread and turn it into a Christian circle jerk. Many such cases. Sad.
>>
>>199518610
God exists anon. He just likes kid fucking, mahem, misery and death. This is his creation. This is his world. By studying it, we can learn about God's nature. It is what it is.
>>
>>199519338
>Today low IQ evangelical and Catholic faggots with double digit IQs derail the thread and turn it into a Christian circle jerk
This is the entire reason Christianity is shilled here nonstop. No one who follows a sandnigger religion will ever develop the intelligence necessary to combat the globalist world order, and most of them simply support it. Christianization is the death of culture.
>>
>>199506891
Looks like they need more people to recruit. They forgot to train up more operatives for decades at this point.
>>
>>199519338
Fuckin right satanist. Go try and set up more ironic statues you idjit
>>
>>199519338
>>199519488
t. Gnostic shill for the Lucis Trust
>>
File: russian propaganda.jpg (45 KB, 640x360)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>199506891
>recognized by the CIA
Spouting lies about the CIA doesn't make the CIA look bad, it makes the Kremlin look hysterical for making up these lies.
>>
>>199519652
OP is probably a CIA agent trying to recruit people in their dreams.
>>
File: 1506112480707.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Can you teach me with your words ples fren?
I just want to stick my pee pee in a succubus astral poo poo at least once in my life so i wont be astrally virgin anymore. Bonus if i can high five Jesus.

And back when the STARGATE, SUN STREAK and GRILL FLAME projects were 'leaked' i was one of the main archiver/digger on cr*pplechan and h*lfchan so i alrdy have been through all these docs, one by one, for months. I found pretty spicy stuff if you are interested btw.

>maybe one of your ancestors was a nigger ?
100% impossible, my both grampas are passionned with lineage and since i come from a 'sang bleu' family i can trace back my pedigree up to the 12th century.
>>
Y'all niggers do hemi sync?
>>
>>199507233
the education system and centralized food production is retarding the whole world
>>
>>199519972
Do you even understand hegelian dialectic?

they "dumb down" the masses spiritual senses SPECIFICALLY so it can be "awakened" by THEM at the time they want for their own ends. That's why "activating the pineal gland" by suddenly qutting fluoride is promoted by (((their))) own New Age figures, Alex Jones included. It's trauma based mind control, just like how Freemasons run Alcoholics Anonymous. The vulnerable and weakened are most open to it.
>>
File: 3eyepepe.png (264 KB, 630x442)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>199506891
They are real. No larp
>be me
>16 years old
>live in a small country redneck town
>only gothic kid in school
>cute gothic girl moves into town
>fall in love with her
>fall deep into friend zone with her
>become ravers
>start taking lots of different drugs with this girl
>one we decide to drink a bottle of robitussin
>get insanely fucked up
>go lie on grass in big backyard staring at stars with her on a blanket
>all of a sudden I'm looking down at both of us lying on the ground.
>100 feet above maybe
>lasts about 10 seconds according to my memory
>to this day I remember it very vividly, all the details including the gay Cure song we were listening to
>>
>>199506891
came for /fa/ orthodox wizards
>>
>>199507233
It takes practice and helps to be in good physical shape as well.
>>
>>199513273
>Lucid dreaming is itself mostly mythical, in reality just self-delusion of lucidity/agency retroactively projected onto the dreaming,
>is this nigga for real.jpg
>you emerge in a subterranean cove, alongside Abraham Lincoln. Abe promptly detonates an artillery volley from a fixed position, obliterating the facade of a ten story high scaffold shanty town built into the furthest cave wall. The gored buildings reveal your opponent: the furious pirate army. You decide to turn on Metallica, draw your cutlass and advance on the pirate front now sweeping over what remains of a rope bridge. Abraham Lincoln calls forth his army of the dead to back you up. Invoking a 2.75lb 15th century italian longsword in your left, you throw the cutlass into the chest of the nearest pirate before ironically dancing through the german master strikes. As the army of the dead forms the front your eardrums crack BOOM! Abraham Lincoln is exchanging cannon fire with the pirates! shrapnel pelts the barricades as you cross his firing lane, hastily cutting down the enemy grenadiers. you invoke a laser rifle and change the music to techno because the dream is now getting boring. your rifle rips holes in their cardiothoraxic vaults the size of a fucking water melon. its a slaughter thereon; their will to fight is completely destroyed.

>ah ... glorious battle
>>
File: 56uju.png (10 KB, 348x425)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>199506891
On page 10 of the pdf so far. Good read
>>
>>199506891
>German flag
Christianity is the original cuckold story, you can't fool us you islamic faggot.
>>
>>199520688
Hey, it gets cooler when you learn about wavelength tuning, it allows you to find other people with astral projecting, but short of both you and them being adept, and them being able to tell you something to help you get their wavelength, it's kind of random like turning a dial on a radio.
Learned it from an "Sentient non corporeal energy form" which I think may have been human at one point.
They always seem interested in what today's date is, and remember, telling them you're still alive is a detail they may not naturally know.
Happy astral projecting.
>>
File: 1532752742934.jpg (54 KB, 600x400)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>199520201
Based and theosopilled.
It's the same thing about racemixing. To them we must 'add' some nigger dna to the white genepool to create more 'intuitive-sensible' beings (MANU 6th root race). Cf the Solar System from AE Powell, the Secret Doctrine from HP Blavatsky theosophical society, Annie Besant & Rudolf Steiner anthroposophical society, all this coming from the Kiu-Té doctrine, Kalachakra tantra (from suchandra) Vimalapaprabha from Pundarika and the Kanjour, translated from the sanskrit by the theosophical society and the lucis trust.

Basically our (((elites))) want the humanity (well the whites) to 'progress' from the aryan root race to the 6th root race because it will open to us new psychic abilities to make humanity progress toward enlightened beings. It's just luciferian larping but they genocide us for real.
>>
>>199521083
>Happy astral projecting.
Which is nothing more than the mind hallucinating on command.
>>
>>199521571
You know that as a fact, do you?
What shape is the earth, again?
>>
>>199521545
I always wonder if the Steins Gate anime and all associated elements (berenstein/mandela, John Titor) are part of the theosophist agenda. Part of me has considered that Barron Trump might be the antichrist, and he'll say he's John Titor and be a hero for internet culture and /pol/ will eat it up
>>
>>199521805
>You know that as a fact, do you?
Set up an experiment. Recreate the experiment. Here is your parameter: You must know that you are going to visit a building that you have never visited the inside of before. You are allowed to be familiar with the exterior and location. In the week before you are to enter the building, astrally project and get as complete an understanding of the layout of as many floors as you can. Document your projection. Visit building. Compare. You will not like the result.
>>
>>199517935
>kiked variations
oven yourself
>>
>>199521571
Even if that's all it is, it's a fucking superpower.
>>
>>199522207
And even though I can say I have before, were I to do so again, how would you propose I prove it?
Say I expect such and such in building x, with before and after timestamps?
How would I prove I had not rigged it?
You ask for proof on a matter that you can prove for yourself with practice, and not with empirical evidence.
>>
>>199520688
Oh, and one more thing.
If you encounter any entities that request you describe them, don't.
This action may grant them temporary power over you.
>>
Everyone is asking
>Can I do it?
No one is asking
>Should I do it?

Like there's just no thought in your mind that following half-cooked recipes in a questionable state of mind could end badly.
>>
>>199522129
>Part of me has considered that Barron Trump might be the antichrist
Nah it's supposed to be prince William from what i know.

Tho the Trump lineage is really interesting and that's not a cohencidence if he currently is POTUS. The tie his uncle had with ex-paperclip exfiltrated Werner von Braun, the fact the CIA asked him to work on Nikola Tesla's projects they stole after his death, his implication in gemini blue or pine gap UFO x-project... The Trump uncle wasreally important and pulled a lot of strings behind the curtains.
>>
>>199523009
Well I remember in like 5th grade when the professor used a projector for notes with the lights off I could see shadow people walking around aimlessly around near the board. Were like 3-4 people. Was odd.

The pdf doesn't have proof for Out of Body Experiences but instead has a copy+paste article out of a newspaper. Interesting nonetheless though.
>>
>>199515407
Astral plane is full, sorry
>>
>>>/x/
>>
>>199506891
>>199518160
>>199518092

The CIA is a false authority. Don't fall for their psyops.
>>
File: 1507929880443.png (30 KB, 710x577)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>199523629
>>
File: Waves_of_the_Warp.jpg (250 KB, 1900x1200)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>199517935
This.
We literally live in the Warhammer 40k universe
>>
>>199523507
Shadow people.
I don't understand that phenomena, I can find nothing that ties it to anything I know of, but I have seen it before.
Maybe it is a result of someone astral projecting, when it isn't just a trick of the eye.
And I've locked eyes with one of them once, he turned and walked behind the cubical he was near, and disappeared when he went behind.
There was 30 feet to the wall, and based on triangulation I perceived he was in fact not a shadow on the wall, as well as I was the only one on that floor at that point.
>>
>>199520201
Hegelian Dialectic is false dichotomy. Make you thikn you have two choices when you actually are given one.

That is not the same as controllling the awakening process. If you are truly being awakened that means that you are in full control over your own person. I know. Never shill against awakening your own pineal gland. Why dont you look into the root of the word "solution" get back to me when you do
>>
>>199524001
>you are in full control of your own person

>"waa waa I hate that I'm not a God"

no, you're a sinner in the hands of an angry God. You listened to Satan if you believe that.
>>
>>199507233
just smoke some dmt u will astral project whether you like it or not
>>
>>199506891
The CIA is a bunch of faggy jews with a bloated budget.
>>
>>199523900
I thought was just like imprinted images on my retinas when the lights went out. But they were walking across the room back and forth and walking around aimlessly. Then thought was a hallucination so tried to direct them and that didn't work. This was also a time before I wore glasses and am near sighted so my vision was blurry but my vision wasn't too bad.
>>
File: 031.jpg (580 KB, 1920x1080)
580 KB
580 KB JPG
>>199524107
you are such a blue pilled faggot its not even funny.
You are always in control of yourself. Realizing that is what awakening actually is. Its called culpability. Stop being a fake christian.
>>
>>199524319
Sometimes it is just imprints of what you're looking at that makes a figure appear when you look away quickly, but sometimes it's quite clearly not.
Used to scare the shit out of me as a kid, but I've gotten used to the possibility that there entities that exist on a different level that can visit ours, just as I have visited what I think is theirs.
>>
>>199506891
>CIA studies something
DUDE MUH MAGIC POWERS, AND THEN I ***ASTRAL PROJECTED*** INTO THE SPIRIT REALM, THEN I GOT THESE COOL ***POWERS*** AND THEN, AND THEN

Meanwhile, reality is actually ruled by grim materialists who obey physical and chemical laws, strictly, with almost zero personal emotional "hope" of anything supernatural.
>>
>>199516680
i decided to read all your posts to see how fucking lame your shilling attempts are
>supernatural gifts

the word supernatural is a jewish construct. There is no capability of doing something that is above natural law. You are forever bound by immutable laws created by God itself
>>
>>199506891
astral realm is like 4chan all the girls are traps and its full of glowies and jews
>>
>>199517053
another moron. DMT in ayahuasca form is the best mental medicine for any honest person who seeks to look within their own psyche. Jesus was more of a weed and mushroom man
>>
>>199524568
Mark Passio is a Freemason

I take no pills, I stay sober. the Redpill is from Satan too.
>>
>>199506891
Pretty sure this was just to troll soviet spies but if astral travel does exist go look for a mexibeaner and spook him with spiders in his dreams, that'll confirm it for me
>>
File: 086.jpg (545 KB, 1920x1080)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
>>199517406
>it would be against the whole concept of faith
Why dont you try to know Jesus instead of believing in him?
>>
>>199524790
Funny enough, you're kind of correct.
I met one entity that after talking with, I came to the conclusion that he was catfishing, and it turned out he was actually some fat Asian dude, which is why I think these entities may actually be humans that have died.
Sucks, he never gave me his name, otherwise I would have looked up to see if the person I saw with the name he would have given had ever lived.
>>
Does anyone find it suspect that these CIA library links show up with their own threads every so often?
>>
>>199525254
CIA shilling their own info?
Of course.
>>
>>199522777
It is straight forward. You have never been in the building but are allowed to know of the exterior and location. This removes any ability of previous entry influencing your results. Astrally project in as many times as you want. If you are doing 'it' you should be able to completely map the building. Now go to building and confirm. I guarantee what you will find has no relation to what you experienced in your supposed real astral projection.

In my twenties, thirty years ago, I learned to OBE. Sober. It was harder for me under influence of anything. But boy could I sober. Then I started try and prove that I was really not in my body and was experiencing actuality, out of the body. Five different buildings. None matched what I mapped. That is when I realised that the mind is halucinating, becuase I told it to. THe mind is truly amazing. And very dangerous because it will completely lead you to believe in absolute falshoods.
>>
>>199525212
you know how people say that old folks that have gone senile are not really in their bodies anymore. you can get stuck in one of those unoccupied shells
>>
File: 097.jpg (527 KB, 1920x1080)
527 KB
527 KB JPG
>>199519669
So you claim to know all this stuff... but you then go and call someone a Gnostic like its a bad thing. You do realize that there is an enormous amount of obfuscation in the most powerful aspects of Jesus' lifes work right? Jesus KNEW the difference between right and wrong MEANING HE POSSESSED KNOWLEDGE WHICH IS WHAT THE WORD GNOSTIC MEANS LITERALLY
>>
>>199525373
Just glancing over some of the pdf's found this which indicates they watch /pol/ among other open information sources on the internet:

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0006122487.pdf
>>
>>199507233
It's pretty simple. The hardest part is exploiting the half-awake/half-asleep state.
>>
>>199525396
>I started sober
There's your problem right there, you didn't set up a baseline, and attempt to replicate conditions while sober.
You seem convinced that your experience was properly done, but I have actually proven my OBE's to be true multiple times.
Believe what you will, if you feel it's not real, then it's of no concern as it would then just be another entertaining themselves.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>199525655
Already read the full report.
>>
File: 44.jpg (227 KB, 1024x768)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>199521571
you know the entire universe is a construct of Gods mind right? The gift of consciousness is the the mental capacity to affect creation to our liking. When our liking becomes harmful to other beings we are punished by the laws of creation. Its a mechanism to make us learn from our mistakes. See the last point in this slide
>>
>>199525730
Have you tried visiting Zeta Riticuli
>>
>>199525730
SOber is the only state where you can say replication occured with integrity. So, divulge, how did you 'prove' it is not just an induced halucination.
>>
>>199507561
which method is good then?
>>
>>199511219
It is actually demons anon.
>>
>>199506891

Ya man try and astral project towards the supermassive black hole that supports our universe
>>
>>199522129
Most likely the Antichrist came right after Jesus. It doesnt mean "against" christ. It means "in place of" christ. There are so many things that replace christ that we can all safely assume we are living in the post apocalypse meaning that the hidden truth has already been available
>>
>>199525807
Existence did not require a creator. Math has shown that. It is called large number theory. Given enough time, on enough planets, consciousness will arise. It probably arose and wiped itself out in another corner of the Universe already. It will arise and tear itself apart again someplace else. All without a creator. Just becuase you exist, does not require causation.
>>
>>199507561
the disinfo is glowies from all countries they use astral projection to spy they don't want normies shitting up the plane but i think 4chan should raid it
>>
>>199507355
Binaural beats desu, gives you that extra push
>>
>>199525965

Super massive white hole*

Or the super massive black hole that the galaxy spins around
>>
>>199525965
>>199526089
The "universe" doesn't even exist. NASA is hollywood CGI inspired by what the elite see when they're posessed by demons. Bet it scares you that we live in an enclosed world made by God with a firmament and all that "space" shit came from devil worshippers.
>>
>>199525838
Where?
>>199525855
My methodology would take a seminar that would take hours to explain, and I'd need to stop practicing it to write it out thoroughly.
>>
>>199526070
At what frequency do you find most effective?
>>
File: 131.jpg (486 KB, 1920x1080)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>199525078
the red pill is allegory for deciding to enact positive change in the world because the color red refers to masculine energy. Mark Passio is more than any single label. Do you even plant medicine bro?
>>
>>199506891
is this Odin?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bts_v9mqv3g
I guess even htiler wouldn't grap his head around this one
>>
File: 1496715890252.png (888 KB, 680x777)
888 KB
888 KB PNG
>>199514043
>>
>>199526254
fuck off with your thinly disguised Luciferianism that denies that Jesus was God and rejects a FREE GIFT
>>
>>199524790
this wont scare anons on here. You are telling them to experience a 12D 4chan. Try again 3 posts
>>
>>199526089
https://youtu.be/AwKpjTQyEVk
>>
>>199526065
>4chan raid on the astral plane
>Literally the most epic prank possible
>>
>>199526226
>where?
Supposedly the part of the universe where Gray aliens come from. Since Crowley (sorta) inferred he saw one might be a possibility
>>
if you don't understand, it's a kenning, there rides norway's men, to hilar thing(there rides norways men, to court of the valkyries, to their death)

harald hardråde did everything wrong
>>
>>199507561
Astral is a dangerous place
>>
>>199526462
Ah, I haven't figured out how to stabilize my appearances, I kind of teleport at random.
I've never been off earth, in my astral projections, with the exception of visiting what I believe to have been the afterlife.
>>
>>199526300
did you know helena? she died this weekend, she used to chase me around.... I don'know what to do anymore, they are burring her next week
>>
>>199526253
I find 4Hz to be the best for me - 100Hz in the left ear and 104Hz in the right.
>>
File: image.jpg (372 KB, 1275x1650)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>199506891
>you can reach Jesus.

No. Full stop.

I've been down this false path. You will have experiences, but you will still be left wanting. The REAL Jesus doesn't require you to travel in the astral realms to meet Him.

You open yourself to demonic attack and possibly worse.
You don't need an experience to simply trust Jesus for salvation.
>>
Finally!
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 250x215)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>199526254
We will continue to tell you this.
>>
>>199506891

Atheist asshats hate stuff like this.
>>
I guess it's time to man up...
>>
>>199526226
>My methodology
Seriously? You want to be taken seriously and this is the shit you pull? Fuking amatuers. Rank amatuers. Either you can prove it or not. In other words, you have nothing and are a larping lunatic.
>>
>>199526714
On something like this, right?
http://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/
>>
>>199510992

More white than a fucking froglet.
>>
>>199517331
Well I’ll be damned, that looks like a daemon of malal from warhammer. Man oldhammer was metal.
>>
File: 021.jpg (165 KB, 1024x768)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>199526064
>Just becuase you exist, does not require causation.
holy fuck anons look at this phrase. It is the most retarded fucking belief i have ever seen. Everyone learn from this anons stupidity. COMPLETE IGNORANCE OF REALITY.

>Given enough time, on enough planets, consciousness will arise.

you are so fucking stupid. The planets are conscious the universe is conscious. All points of space are conscious. You absolutely need to devote 8 hours of your life to this seminar
https://youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
anon even thought you are a stupid dummy I love you. Im pretty sure that you are not a pedo and just havent shaken your indoctrination which occurred when your parents let other adults raise you. Pic related is a preview. Anon please please please learn the truth about causality. You are absolutely FUCKED spiritually and physically if you dont
>>
>>199506891
Why would they release such a conclusion? I can draw my own hypotheticals, but this is esstentially half-baked metaphysical philosophy...
>>
maybe she is going to find out that it was me that was santa clause, I can ensure everyone, I don't know nissen, he lives in the grave mound here
>>
>>199526888
Perfect - and fuckin' checked
>>
>>199526070
give a link.https://youtu.be/jAD6DavHwiw
>>
>>199526745
>You open yourself to demonic attack and possibly worse.
>You don't need an experience to simply trust Jesus for salvation.
Correct on both counts.
Saw a mangled tri goat had thing, and it scared me shitless, it was quite clearly demonic, and it asked me to describe it to it.
I initiated the mental spin, a technique to move to a random new location, and lost it, but when I dissected the situation later, I came to the conclusion that it wanted me to describe it to build a mental bridge between it and I.
There are real risks of possession, people.
Be smart, and be safe.
If you are wanting easy entertainment, look elsewhere.
>>
>>199526930
>planets are conscious
right, and unicorns shit rainbows. what dictionary are you using to define conscious?
>>
>>199527130
they call it the "Astral realm" because it's an in-joke by the elite on YOU who can't realize what they call "outer space" is fakery based on replicating the crap demons feed them in their visions. "stars" = angels, fallen ones in their case
>>
>>199527112
this is GAY AS FUCK. Just go ahead and invite some ASS-ended master to sodomize you, that's all this crap is, turd polishing
>>
>>199526983
Anon, the released a book written by one of their own that says Adam and Eve was true, but that they are a telling of a world ending event, just as Noah was, and they are not the first survivors, the Hindu gods, and the Egyptian gods may have been the oldest we know today.
Basically, all those crackpot theories the history channel had about WW II, you known, like the ghost wars, and the teleporting ship, they are all real. Yes you see, /pol/ and /x/ are becoming one.
>>
>>199526089
the black hole is actually a black and white whole

and we are inside of it. Its called space. Leave it to the Jews to tell you that matter is mostly empty and gravity comes mostly from a place holder name called Dark energy/matter
>>
>>199513273
>lucid dreaming is itself mostly mythical, in reality just self-delusion of lucidity/agency retroactively projected onto the dreaming, and it is certainly not anything 'real', as astral projection purports to be.
t. lazy sourpuss
you have no idea what you're on about, lucid dreaming is real and not difficult to attain. a few months of consciousness and effort and you can find yourself having many in a single night, and there is zero doubt that the lucidity was real and not merely retroactively applied.
>>
>>199526868

Yeah right. The moment a person proves God's existence to be 100% true, the government and atheist community will do anything in their power to hide it. Of course logic alone proves God's existence. The universe makes no sense without a creator. Intellectually inferior dumb shits like Richard Dawkins cannot be taken seriously. Hell, Dawkins believes you can win arguments with mockery and ridicule alone. That's because Dawkins is a fucking retard.
>>
>>199526745
>>199527130
glowing gate keepers are here
>>
>>199527079
Holy mother of god.
I don't know if it's just me having had so much practice without tools, but with this made me immediately have the same effect as smoking DMT.
I closed my eyes for just a moment and was in another plane.
Thank you very much good sir, I wish I could buy you a case of beer.
>>
>>199506891
bump
>>
File: 1JesusSatan.jpg (43 KB, 582x292)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>199514813
>>
File: 1547021574858.jpg (67 KB, 533x533)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>199527312
Don't mistake experience in these matters for being one of them.
They don't have a monopoly on this, yet.
I'm sure they'll try, greedy bastards.
>>
>>199519338
christ cucks are fucking unbearable
>>
>>199511102
It happened to me once. I basically walked around my college dorm while my roommate was talking with a friend and then tried to open the door and woke up when I touched the handle. It was fucking wierd.
>>
>>199514558
The day my grandmother died I woke up not being able to breathe and gasping for air. She had died at that exact time.
>>
>>199527303
>The universe makes no sense without a creator.
TO you perhaps. Does not mean a creator was required. Prove how it makes no sense without a creator. So far, math and science have done a most adequate job of showing that existence is creator-less.

It is only those who can not destroy their ego that require a creator. THe universe does not owe you love, acceptance, an afterlife nor any amount of recognition. That is the hard cold reality of existence. THat you are unnerved by that and need to create something to assuage that feeling, is not proof that a creator exists. It is however, proof that you are vain.
>>
>>199527514

Atheists lack intelligence.
>>
>>199527292
Stop talking out your ass, dark matter is just a placeholder until someone can solve quantum gravity and everyone knows it. Dark matter has nothing to do with the vacuum density. Also, calling something "a black and white whole [sic]" is not even mathematically possible within any current field theory where the term "black hole" makes sense, even with torsion.
>>
>>199527465
What makes you believe OBEs are real and not just hallucinations in the brain. As perception of the world around you is already hallucinations in the mind would that not be the readily made conclusion
>>
>>199527520
Next time, try flipping light switches.
If you're lucid dreaming, they will flip, but they won't work.
If you're astral projecting, you shouldn't be able to flip it.
>>
File: 116.jpg (500 KB, 1920x1080)
500 KB
500 KB JPG
>>199526301
>>199526797
I will continue to promote freedom. The reason why the people who created English chose the world Government instead of Governmorph is because they know that controlling people by force is a losing battle. You must therefore control their minds. YOU FUCKING IDIOTS ARE UNDER TOTAL MIND CONTROL AND I WONT LET YOU INFECT OTHERS WITHOUT CALLING YOUR FALLACIES OUT
>>
File: 1540928619498.jpg (12 KB, 320x180)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>199527130
This. Don't open your mind out to the nether like that. Very, very bad idea. Same reason why the Catholic church condemns Yoga and Eastern meditation practices, because they force you to open and empty your mind up to otherwordly demonic forces. Ain't worth it.
>>
>>199527438
>>
File: 207.jpg (192 KB, 1024x768)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>199526549
the entire universe is a dangerous place. The more awareness you achieve, the less susceptible you are to its danger
>>
>>199527312

... there are a lot of you guys here lately. You ay not like what they say, but demons are real, and AP is probably the easiest gateway to possession. Even the most competent remote viewers will say so and warn.

If you ever feel frightened, call on the name of Jesus.
>>
>>199527648
If for nothing else, it's the consistency and complexity.
I always go from "room to room" as it seems the entities have personal pocket dimensions, some have been more decorated than others.
A stark contrast to my use of LSD, which had completely random dream experiences.
>>
Anyone want to learn how to legitimately summon Him?
Or anyone care to convince me why I should tell others when I'm already damned?
>>
File: 1517353243067.png (56 KB, 366x314)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>199527666
CHECKED. HAIL SATAN. FUCK CHRISTIANS AND JUDAISM AND KIKERY.
>>
>>199527845
it's funny how even satanists like Crowley end up having rituals where they beg YHVH for protection against the things they do. (not that it works)
>>
>>199527438
BECAUSE THAT WAS NEVER THE REAL JESUS

check out christmasisalie.com
>>
>>199527568

Science has done nothing to disprove God you low IQ retard. Why don't you tell us where the universe came from? Oh that's right YOU CAN'T
>>
>>199527130
Yes this, the astral plane can lead to encounters with condemned spirits, demons and other unwanted beings. Also you can be "witnessed" by others with this ability who may be much more powerful than you and then you will become a target because you are now useful.
>>
File: 058.jpg (163 KB, 1024x768)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>199527158
false equivalency douchebag. You dont even know the word

>>199527273
how fucking idiotic. everyone reading this study this niggerbrained anons beliefs and how dangerous to your freedom they are. The mind controlled are programmed to propagate mind control on others
>>
>>199527648

Oh sure.... As if dead people who aren't even conscious have hallucinations. What a genius you are.... NOT.
>>
>>199527803
Indeed, not as easy as it was when I was young, projection was almost natural then, lots of negative experiences and encounters have stifled it
>>
>>199527833
According to physics OBEs could theoretically be possible as some particles can shift through to further dimensions than the third and also appear at random different places. And even at more than one location at the same time. One such of those particles may be the soul; an individual's consciousness.
>>
>>199528048
I know, I've felt someone trying to make bridge a mental connection with me since I broke through and started having success in astral projecting.
As far as I know, they would have to know personal details to do that, which leads me to think it's one of two possibilities, a spirit I met when astral projecting, or "Intelligence Community" members got word of my success, as I spoke of it quite a lot, without thinking, and they would be able to gather personal details quite well.
Either way, any time I focus on trying to perceive the source of the feeling, they disconnect.
>>
>>199528048
fear is how they gain control of you. have faith and let your fears dissolve
>>
>>199527968
>>
>>199528339
Yes, I am aware that the physical universe has some odd phenomena like that, which ultimately lend scientific credibility to the research, but sadly there is no proofs one way or another published yet.
>>
>>199527641
hey nigger hole. Stop being so fucking ignorant and learn something about yourself.
https://youtu.be/aB3Z0SD_Xiw

https://resonance.is/research-publications/
>>
@dannyocoulson four subtraction
>>
>>199506891
Go back to X.
>>
>>199528428
Fear only would cause you to lose focus and be an easier target, as you freeze like a deer in the headlights, or panic and make mistakes.
They gain control of you through many methods, I'm sure, as they would have the will to try anything and everything, I've only seen one method used so far.
>>
>>199527641
https://youtu.be/5AUA7XS0TvA
>>
>>199528563
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsRreqmQWN8 @dannyocoulson oi faggots
>>
File: 135.jpg (192 KB, 1024x768)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>199528667
>>
>>199528667
i know but these are christian babies you got to think like they do
>>
>>199528648
crawl back up your mamas ass where you came from.

>>199528743
Is there a list of all CIA niggers?
>>
>>199527641

Dark matter? A placeholder? The term "placeholder" is just a generic word for "I don't know, therefore dark matter." You literally do exactly what you accuse theist of doing. "Dark matter of the gaps."
>>
>>199518624
>>199507233
Npc
>>
>>199512327
I've had something similar to that when I'm almost about to fall asleep, like I'm hearing arguments and loud shouting from people I know. I think it's just an auditory hallucination from your body and mind slowly falling asleep before you completely lose consciousness
>>
>>199506891
Posting declassified shit includes things people have sent in and BS leftover from their drug experiments. It's not a confirmation or admission.

This stuff is to get money and for researchers to sit on their asses using the research money to buy drugs and shit
>>
>>199528802
Lol, yeah.
I wish they had an open mind to discuss, and not keep posting the same thing over and over, but that's faith running on low intelligence for ya.
Sucks, because they don't even see how they're being played for their low intelligence.
>>
>>199528378
The government only becomes interested if you can see strategic events occurring but there are others out there as well who may want to influence you to do things on their behalf, the biggest problem is attracting unwanted spirits.

>>199528428
Yes faith in God and calling upon the Lord is almost a necessity, especially at this moment in time as more negative psychic entities start to make themselves known
>>
>>199528946

Yes and there is also sleep paralysis but it is a totally different ball game when some is clinically dead.
>>
>>199528470
Is it possible to "project" into oneself, for example, to confront a personification of a flaw, to exorcise, or to integrate your shadow self?
>>
>>199506891
Satan runs this world and the elites take their orders from fallen angels or demons. If you read the bible you'd know this. Instead you'd rather play videogames and jerk off.
>>
>>199513273
Lucid dreaming is real. I don't do it often, but I absolutely can take conscious control of a dream. I'm a very heavy sleeper, and I have a lot of vivid dreams (and nightmares) normally. I suspect it happens when one part of my brain wakes up while the rest is still asleep.
>>
>>199529051
You have experience with this?
If an unwanted spirit found my "frequency to tune to" then how could I make them fuck off?
>>
File: Spinnin Gravity.jpg (115 KB, 960x960)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>199528894
they couldnt admit the truth about gravity leaking into this dimension from higher dimensions because they wouldnt be able to control everyones mind so they had to give us a false idea in its place. Just like the antichrist.
>>
>>199528667
Three things of note which may interesting:
1. Enlightenment in some cultures was not just the gaining of knowledge but ascending to live in another realm outside of the body. Basically meaning they died afterwards. Three materials are attributed to this: sulfur, mercury, and salt.
2. Crowley's studies
3. One of Crowley's demons was an ayylmao. The same ones which have been visiting this earth for thousands of years. Perhaps attempting to contact one may lend you insight to acquiring knowledge from them.
>>
>>199529105
No, you can do that with simple logic and psychology, and patience and practice.
You can't use astral projecting like that, sorry to disappoint.
>>
Listen forth come one and only
SATAN slithers today
Drink a fifth of liquid fire
Hate fester with each sip
Fill with bleach and leave to Nature
Retrieve at 3:33 and Spell 6 6 6

The Owl sees everything
>>
>>199529256
Sulfer is known to be tied to demons, salt seems to be tied into spirits, what's mercury's significance?
>>
>>199529208
Out of body experiences or slipping in and out of dimensions can't happen a sphere.
>>
>>199528227
if you were trying not to sound like a schizophrenic asshole you failed in that department
>>
File: 139.jpg (485 KB, 1920x1080)
485 KB
485 KB JPG
>>199529119
Once i knew what this entropic faggot called satan is up to i have been trying my best to bring others' awareness up to a level to where they are willing to die fighting cops for freedom. Satans army have uniforms in case you didnt make that connection
>>
>>199529154
You can call upon the four archangels for protection and you can also leave 'shields' in your house to drive them out. This is why Jews use mezuzahs, its to keep out undead/condemned spirits and demons. Some shields can also summon spirits so you have to be careful. People can also be cursed by relatives who are reckless practicing witchcraft, necromancy and projecting.
>>
>>199519894
>Can you teach me with your words ples fren?
Lets see the spice frogbro
>>
>>199529375
>lemme change IPs and respond to him from a different ID.
sound better?
>>
>>199529368
It was thought to be the philosopher's stone, or some other important alchemical element.
>>
File: 1544255923563.png (977 KB, 783x609)
977 KB
977 KB PNG
>>199529256
And I'll avoid ayyy lmaos, I don't want to find out anything from them, as I feel the technological development I would mooch off of them would be unearned, and therefore unsatisfactory.
>>
File: 1450420269335.jpg (110 KB, 600x378)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>199506891
Lobsang Rampa talks about north american and russian astral operators in one of his books. They're sinister but can be easely evaded, if you're not curious or fearfull about their misdeeds ofc.
They protect deep state higher echelons and target potential "troubling" people that are just having their awakening. Keep away from low vibes mane
>>
>>199520258
>Friendzone
>Cure
You sure you arent gay?
>>
>>199529455
Oh, shit, I forgot about the "holographic patterns" that the CIA document talked about, maybe I should try that as well.
>>
File: 64-tetrahedron-grid.jpg (186 KB, 720x720)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>199529369

>"A" sphere

https://youtu.be/GNcFjFmqEc8
https://youtu.be/U_Q1b-1vSWg
>>
File: post-leaf-blower.jpg (112 KB, 600x271)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>199507062
people see right through your lies in the astral plane. one lesser entity cannot properly desguise as one of the messengers
>>
>>199529545
This, if you can see strategic events or see things that powerful people don't want you to see they have their own psychics who can target you or torture you
>>
one way you can accelerate to being more in control of your astral form is nofap. controlling your sexual energy is essential to keep from losing concentration when you see some astral thot
>>
>>199529295
http://www.boudillion.com/lam/lam.htm
>>
>>199529455
I hear that when you visualize this pattern (pic) you connect with the source/fight off negative actors
>>
File: 1478728648042.png (1.14 MB, 774x809)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>199529667
psyops are as old as humanity itself
>>
>>199529717
Surprised nobody mentioned that earlier.
That does help maintain one's concentration and seems to affect other mechanics, which helps one work with astral projection easier, amongst other benefits.
>>
>>199529767
The flower of life
>>
File: Drunvalo Melchizedek.jpg (8 KB, 320x180)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>199529545
this weirdo talks about how he
>programmed my merkaba to become invisible

I never like it when people say they communicate with an entity because the likely hood of it being a glownigger from outerspace is phenomenally hgih
>>
>>199529634
https://youtu.be/oHrkonM1H-o
>>
>>199529842
its the really the first hurdle everyone must overcome if they want control of themselves
>>
File: 1540700230825.jpg (29 KB, 512x541)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>199529885
yeah, the "direct connection to a higher being" is almost always a bait to the retarded.. the disinfo effort is real and more powerful than everything else they do
>>
>>199529862
yea. my friend showed me this one too.
>>
>>199530016
https://youtu.be/t7EAlTcZFwY
>>
>>199530091
I would generalize as impulse control, myself.
Only when you act in balance of desire and wisdom can you truly make your will yours, and it shall be powerful.
>>
>>199529767
Yes, shields and cubes. A metatron cube is like an astral parcel package, it transfers energy, projection and thought from one location to another. Astral beings can be quite powerful so relying on personal energy is not always recommended, it is better to make your personal real physically inhospitable and to call on God.
>>
File: 110.jpg (121 KB, 1024x768)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>199530180
Yo dude the black sun is total glow nigger central. The babylonians were the first black sun niggers
>>
File: 16d.jpg (14 KB, 480x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>199516285
>tfw when you try to astral project and end up in Silent Hill
>>
File: Tibet_eyan5i.jpg (696 KB, 1600x2001)
696 KB
696 KB JPG
>>199530393
then have this one if you prefer :)
>>
>>199529832
If you can see what the powerful do in the dark, you are a very real threat. I was friends with a very power psychic, being in her presence actually enhanced my ability to project and with that came ALOT of trouble. We attracted the attention of other malevolent psychics, rich and powerful, basically warned and threatened with our lives.
>>
File: 1529555342067.jpg (664 KB, 1000x1333)
664 KB
664 KB JPG
Well, this was a very nice thread, thank you lads.
I learned many helpful things, and hope you all got the most out of my words as well.
I'm going to now go commit myself to the frequencies the Australian recommended to me, as it had great effect.
Wish me luck, and have a good night, all!
>>
File: 214.jpg (113 KB, 1024x768)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>199530220
got it saved.

>>199530341
https://youtu.be/n8t-N3JUVOk
i want him to demonstrate it and stop talking shit
>>
>>199530216
For some reason this feels more like hypnosis than a meditation.
>>
File: asmodexample.jpg (41 KB, 319x361)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>199530258
https://www.luciferianapotheca.com/products/asmodeus-goetia-grimoire-8-x-11-poster-with-sleeve
>medieval sources. The description of Asmodeus from the Goetia:

The Thirty-second Spirit is Asmoday, or Asmodai. He is a Great King, Strong, and Powerful. He appeareth with Three Heads, whereof the first is like a Bull, the second like a Man, and the third like a Ram; he hath also the tail of a Serpent, and from his mouth issue Flames of Fire. His Feet are webbed like those of a Goose.

Your three headed ram demon look like this? From a over 100 year old book called 'The Book of the Goetia of Solomon the King'
>>
>>199516347
During the night there are times where you wake up for a second and fall back asleep, you have to be aware of that moment to cause sleep paralysis. When sleep paralysis occurs don't try to fight it or think about it, just be aware of it and let it happen. After a couple of seconds you'll start to get a buzz in your head that will start vibrating faster and faster and your vision will start getting brighter. When this buzz happens don't fight it either, just be aware of it and let it happen similar to the sleep paralysis. After that the vibration hits some peak and settles down. Once it settles down just get up like you normally would and you'll get out of the body. The getting up part will feel very real so you know its not some lucid dream.

It's possible to cause sleep paralyses right from waking state but it takes training to be able to do that.
>>
File: terrvan.jpg (121 KB, 1896x1333)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>199506891
>trusting anything from those glow in the dark niggers
>>
>>199530723
A three headed ram is Jabulon, he is often summoned by Masons. Asmodeus has the armor of eyes and should be avoided on the astral at all costs, although Mammon is the most dominant in this world right now.
>>
>>199518089
The person who committed the atrocity broke God's law and purposely sinned which caused suffering.
The fact that the rapist acts again is exactly what Jesus and Buddha tell us.
There desire will return and cause harm.
>>
>>199530723
leo capricorn taurus and aquarius are not demons they are just constellations. this is old catholic disinfo. not that they didn't have good reason people were sacrificing babies and degenerate stuff.
>>
>>199531038
These demons are much older than Christianity
>>
>>199506891

Can confirm. Last night I astral projected and flew over my house.
>>
>>199530723
No, and I don't want to describe it any further than a floating mass with three goat heads.
>>
File: 438.jpg (137 KB, 1024x768)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>199530721
well meditation means to bring to the center
while hypnosis means
>>
File: 1546160976893.jpg (69 KB, 1294x478)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>199530746
>Not being smart enough to cut through the bullshit and learn something new from the enemies lies
>>
>>199531286
Jabulon or Jabulus for sure, are you the descendant of a Mason?
>>
>>199511727

I also have dreams. Is this uncommon?
>>
>>199506891
how do explain diseases like alzheimers and dementia where people lose all memory. They can't even recognize their own children. What is the soul without memories?
>>
>>199531286
Read Alan Moore's 'From Hell', he had the same experience as you, you will find a picture of your encounter there
>>
>>199531378
>>199531463
Thank you, now I have to consult my ma to find out if I'm a Mason.
>>
>>199531371
The Black Pill?
>>
>>199531373
>only 13 likes

whats it up to now. Any anon who can find it is a mad lad
>>
File: image.jpg (448 KB, 1583x2048)
448 KB
448 KB JPG
>>199517621
Pantheistic monism is a lie.
>>
File: 001.jpg (164 KB, 1280x800)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>199531679
the black pill is actually blue. Watch this from
before CIA niggers went into overdrive in calling things red and blue pilled on the internet
>>
Freidank, are you trying to facilitate the mass awakening?

— a friend
>>
>>199526212

This doesn't scare me nearly as much as your mental illness does.
>>
>>199531802
i think many people are thinking redpill and bluepill represent the "politcal parties" colors its a conflation tactic
>>
>>199527606

Skewered again by your rapier of wit.
>>
File: 020.jpg (178 KB, 1280x800)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>199531983
I know. Its really about masculine and feminine energy and the nature of light having passive and aggressive characteristics
>>
File: 025.jpg (132 KB, 1280x800)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
why does it hurt bros?
>>
Space can be real and infinite but its irrelevant compared to the dimensional planes that exist within and around this plane.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.