[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Is Bitcoin redpilled or is it another trick
>>
>>199525175
If you own all the bitcoin, what do you have?
>>
>>199525175

Bitcoin is the ultimate Whitepill but most /Pol/tards are to much of a brainlet to understand. They will soon enough
>>
I’ll let you guess
>>
>>199525175
does it matter

it is garbage
>>
>>199525325
wrong
>>
File: Reichsmark.png (192 KB, 1000x1000)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>199525325
Reichsmark Coin > Bitcoin
>>
>>199525274
a lot of money? im not sure what youre getting at
>>
>>199525175
Lots of retards here hate it for some reason, even though they used to be libertarian. The problem with Bitcoin is this new lightning network thing may be a trick. The other problem is that the Jews have so much goddamn money if Bitcoin really became a threat they could manipulate the price however they want.
>>
>>199525175
There was a point when Bitcoin was worth buying. Now its a meme. Only purposes now are buying items over seas without conversion fees and buying illegal goods.
>>
>>199525450

Put your money where mouth is faggot if you think Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme and will go to 0 don't invest but I went all in let's who is better off in 10 years.

Put up or shut up
>>
>>199525555
You have 21,000,000 bitcoin worth $0 USD.
>>
>>199525175
Yes anon put all your illegal purchases on a public ledger that will be stored and replicated to thousands of computers for all eternity. Don't worry, your address is anonymous and your identity will never be discovered by kicking in people you've transacted with's doors.

Be sure to buy your Bitcoin on one of the trusted exchanges that will definitely never get """hacked""" and lose your money with no repercussions.
>>
>>199525175
I just use it to buy weed
>>
>>199525555
more like a lot of 1s and 0s
>>
>>199525902
Correct, because there would be no demand.
>>
>>199525902
1 bitcoin is worth $3600
how does what youre saying make any sense?
>>
>>199525175
It's thee red pill
>>
>>199526646
If one person owned all BTC the market for it would tank. Its common sense.
>>
>>199526580
also some anon japanese coder could just start pozi scheme 2.0 issue himself 1million shitcoins and sell the rest on the open market or do the mining thing to drag the ponzi scheme out. Then your 21MMB would be obsolete.
>>
>>199526800
you can technically pull this off but its near impossible with how the network works. Near impossible to issue BTC. Stealing them however is a plausible scenario.
>>
>>199526646
it is only worth anything if someone will buy it. Once you have it all, you have nothing. It is a little bit like playing winner takes all poker with your friends. How much are your chips worth the next morning when you have all of them. So better sure what you received is more than what you spent along the way.
>>
>>199525274
What if one person owned all the Dollars?
>>
>>199526962
It was done with the original Bitcoin, it can be done with a new replacement Bitcoin and has in fact already been done several times.
>>
>>199527053
same scenario. Dollars are backed by debt. Not gold and silver anymore ):
>>
>>199525679
It’s a tool of control, blockchain will be implemented as the foundation of a nations monetary system, through this, every transaction is recorded, Ubi will be distributed and your very existence documented. Ask Satoshi Nakanonsense to tell you that bitcoin was a deep state project and maybe you’ll get a response
>>
>>199527053
We have a (((Federal reserve))) that can print money. Do you have a central agency controlling the monetary policy of bitcoin?
>>
Bitcoin is literally what will save us from usury and jewish influence in monetary systems.

You're all too dumb to know that, though.
>>
>>199527127
Not finding any evidence to back this up. Not saying i do not believe you though.
>>
File: bitcoin.png (17 KB, 581x225)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>
>>199527237
The more dumb people there are the greater opportunity for you wise ones. So enjoy and prosper!
>>
>>199527294
found it https://www.pcworld.com/article/234890/faked_bitcoins_caused_price_crash_exchange_reveals.html Haha that's sick. Fuck shitcoin
>>
>>199527294
I think the existence of other cryto-currencies is widely accepted as fact, unless you are flat earther type.
>>
>>199526700
>>199526995
If I started an s-corp that did nothing and the corporation owned all the shares, that would make sense. There wouldn't even be a market in the first place as nothing would justify it. That is clearly not the case with Bitcoin. That argument makes no sense
>>
>>199527458
I know others exist. I was mining monero with dual opterons a few years ago.
>>
By the way, if anyone wants to know who Satoshi is, watch this doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i95kSYVUJIo
>>
>>199527422
An exchange was hacked. Don't be retarded.
>>
>>199527649
im not. i was trying to find evidence of somebody hacking the bitcoin network to create fraudulent BTC to back up the claim the guy i was responding to made
>>
>>199527649
Why are you all so salty?
>>
(((they))) heard about it told cnn to talk about it. then it hit 20k and they sold. then they told cnn to say coinman bad and soon after everyone stopped talking about it and trusting it. guess who walked away with the big bucks.

do you really think they would let you create a currency which makes theirs useless. you got a lot to learn.
>>
Bitcoin is to cryptocurrency as AOL is to internet propagation
>>
>>199527517
Imagine you acquire all 21MM B
Then you hold them for 20 years like you might gold
What will all the buyers of your B do in that 20 year span? Will they just sit there eager to buy your B? Or will they find an alternative to B to use as currency? Now just shorten that time frame up and you should get a sense. The only "value" to bitoin is people faith in trading tangible goods and services for it.
>>
>>199527773
they can make fraudulent Bitcoin?
>>
>>199528088
That argument still makes 0 sense because it would be impossible to acquire all the Bitcoin in circulation
>>
>>199525274
An aggregate of other people's electricity bill.
>>
>>199525175
Nocoiners are pretty sad. You can pretty reliably make good money doing short term trades in any of the markets due to the extreme volatility.
Sure the coin crash of last year burned a lot of people, but all you have to do is hold and you lose nothing.
>>
>>199527813
They're actually buying the dip.
Look into it, these kikes talked mad shit and immediately started plotting after everyone lost their asses.
For the past year Jp Morgan, goldman-sachs, etc have been buy dirt cheap crypto.
>>
>>199525274
>If you own all the USD, what do you have?
High IQ question.
>>
>>199528485
When it is worth $1 it can be acquired for $21 million USD. Sure at 3000B/USD it seems hard to imagine, but it was not that long ago it could be bought for pennies. Happy trading though, truth is no really knows for sure since it the first time around. Just my 200th/dollar.
>>
>>199528836
true. Very much like used electricity.
>>
soicoin
>>
>asking nu-/pol/, the official Zionist loving faggots about something that takes out Zionist banking control.
Literally kys.
>>
>>199529649
For what it is worth I once brought down real life ponzi scheme. The confidence and arrogance of the investors that came in sounded just like the Bitcoin cowboys do today. They were getting good returns and thought they wee the smart ones right up until the end.
>>
>>199529649
What are the odds of it hitting $1 in current year? It crashed several times before and rebounded
>>199529944
>>199530044
checked for consecutive 44 digits
>>
>>199529433
A federal bank.
>>
>>199530436
no idea. How long before 100% currency is mined? I would bet the end will be near there.
>>
As a someone who actively traded stocks now worth zero. Just make sure you buy low, sell high a bunch and not just hold. Then you can pay for a free position and if it implodes you will not be out any money. Or better yet, start crypto-derivatives exchange and buy and sell options on Bitcoin. Then you can profit all over the place - up, down, sit still - be a volatility trader.
>>
>>199525274
>>199525325
>>199525676
>>199525602
>>199526418
>>199529213

I will say it again. Listen to me, do your due diligence and watch the shills attack this.

Q is real and is with Trump.
Trump and Q are a part of /Plus Ultra/
Satoshi Nakamoto is Alan Greenspan
Alan is /Plus Ultra/ and on board with Q

Q = Trump = /Plus Ultra/ = Satoshi = Greenspan.

1. May the Road You Choose Be the Right Road. 2. Where We Go One We Go All. 3. Further Beyond.

1. Economist magazine, Bix Weir, Road to ROOTA, central bank, ALAN GREENSPAN.
2. Qanon, ((deep state)) opposition, /Plus Ultra/ and whitehats.
3. /Plus Ultra/, secret advanced technology, trillion dollar off record ayyy tech

Kincaid caves are real. There is a much larger total supply of gold than reported. Out of the unreported gold The United States of America has well over the majority in protected national forests/lands. Once SHTF we WILL STILL be the wealthiest nation in the world even without our central banking kikes. After a reset, comes the new sound money system by backing the dollar with gold. Silver will skyrocket.

Afterwards, wouldn't take very long preppers over prepare, a new system with more transparency will be needed to reintroduce ((stocks)) and ((banks)) so that credit wil still be available, but with a smaller state, this will be more of a true free market than we have now.

This is where BITCOIN comes in, along with blockchains. The most important other ones are LITECOIN, it will skyrocket like silver. MONERO will be the new secret ((Swiss banks)) of the world, most remaining ((deep staters)) after happenings will put wealth there. XRP and XLM are the vehicle of global payments processors for ((them)) thus the global trade volume of many things will uphold these like how the volume of oil upholds the dollar. Possibly not, so XRP and XLM are just in case holds. And of course gold will be the reinstated standard, and Bitcoin will be the new gold that sends and follows humanity through the stars.
>>
>>199530605
I don't see how or why a cap on the total supply would 'end' it rather than increase its value in the event that more and more people adopt it, which presently seems to be the case.

There are all sorts of inflationary games played with the USD that routinely diminish the spending power of a single dollar (see 2008 recession). Bitcoin, by contrast, is deflationary. No one appears to be able to 'print' more and hand them out to banks at whim.
>>
File: bitcon.jpg (40 KB, 392x375)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>199525175
it's a scam.
see pic.
>>
>>199531272
>it's a scam because some shitty event wants cash
??????
>>
>>199531089
When preppers are cashing in on their ammo/food/meds insurance policies, the first thing to go down will be cell phones, the internet and power grids. These two events (prepper awakening and bitcoins) will never co-exist.
>>
>>199525175
Well let's see it

It's legacy is born in Silk Road - Drug crime thugs.

It has no creative or physical assets actually backing it. Just dumb consumers and banks that are using their automated trading scripts to take all the money they put in.

These coins - they have no value. Nobody needs them. They offer no advantage.

The greenback is more stable.

Hell, trading boxes of cigarattes is more stable. Stamps.

Cryptocurrency is for losers. It's a bubble that would have been a huge boon if you bought it when it was at 1 usd === bitcoin.

The funny thing is when all the stoners came along, they turned this pump and dump scheme into some sort of fake aesthetic. None of them actually code, they all try - and fail - to create their own similar cryptocurrency scam.

It's this big parade of losers.

Try actually creating value by making something useful to people.
>>
>>199525175
it's about as redpilled as gambling
>>
File: 109283091.png (1.22 MB, 1200x692)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>199531480
>Silk Road
that's how i first heard about it in 2011
hippy kids i went to school with were using it to buy sheets of acid
personally, i prefer buying drugs with cash
>>
>>199531412
Preppers plan without knowledge of Kincaid caves and obfuscated gold. Thus it is misplaced to the degree televised preppers take prepping. Even if Rothchikds right now, called Steve at the Fed and commanded to smash everything [would never happen because every country with central bank would glass The Tower of Babel/all Bank of International Settlements, then Switzerland] to the ground....

Martial law would be instated and dollar would be pegged to gold domestically, a cemented neoIsolationist foreign policy and we rebuild. Maximum would be a month of "prepper chaos."
>>
>>199531089
xlm. what a stupid nigger
>>
>>199531249
I freely admit no one knows for certain. Like I said this is generation one. Most people do not like to trade goods a services for currency with extreme volatility. Drug lords who pay exorbitant fees to launder money might be use to that, but if you are selling hand made crafts that is not going to sit well. There is also the IRS getting involved which could crash it. Suppose they say it is illegal to trade it for USD tomorrow. What would happen?
I think when all 21MM B are in circulation you will see a surge up and then as the B concentrates in a few holders, they will panic sell. Fools will rush in to prop it up and get slammed with a zero demand situation. Then zero.
Follow your heart. I have won some, but I have also missed out of chances to make many millions. I know many fools did foolish things and hit it big.
>>
File: 1538867758770.gif (968 KB, 245x200)
968 KB
968 KB GIF
>>199526560
Which is exactly what your debit account is, except it is represented by USD of which the supply is 5 trillion+ currently basically rendering the pool transaction fodder as far as commodities are concerned. Caution to those hoping to store value in a supply that can be washed so easily by Q/E or fractional reserve lending at rates up to 10 to 1 in a discount window that has yet to be increased with the relatively low rates and comfortable deflationary environment. You can only aspire to own a larger portion of existing debt with this system. At least with bitcoin you can actually own something that isn't correlated to your birth certificate.
>>
>>199531089
the last thing alan greenspan coded was in pascal or fortran, I really really really doubt he knows anything about modern computing and programming
>>
>>199532496
He simply inherited the tool that Paul Volcker gave him - high interest rates, which gave him the ammunition necessary to make the market happy again when he drastically decreased the rates.
>>
>>199532686
the opposite of what the Fed is doing now, pissing everyone off.
>>
>>199532387
You have a good mentality about this and make some fair points. I'm training to be a tool and die maker and open up a job shop. Would I be able to do jobs for Bitcoin? I don't think so. It would be a great publicity stunt for a day and I might make out good if the timing happens to be right, but what if I start accepting it right before it crashes hard and suddenly all my labor was for a substantial loss? It's a huge risk.

On the other hand, I think the government stepping in and saying 'bad goy, you're not allowed to own BTC. put that money in your Roth IRA' would have the same effect on people that the prohibition had on the consumption of alcohol.
>>
>>199532116
>and watch the shills attack this.

Anymore?

>>199532496
Wrong. He is the best and oldest /wisest/ computer programmer in the world. The ultimate financial agent the ((deep state slave traders)) and ((central banking cartels)) ever had. He always knew they would eat themselves alive, so he placed no limit of the money printing. They will eventually, no matter what, QE themselves into hyperinflation. Destroying the institutionalization paradigm people suffer from government MKULTRA influence, rendering their global banking cartel kill.

>>199532798
They will fail.

Plans set long ago. The foundation of our country, ha the 1st and 2nd alone, are an affront and middle finger to the ((ancient deep state)) operating since before Jesus via the Pharosises.

Whenever the full story becomes known it will forever be regarded as the greatest story ever told.

It will be the win against humanities only real true threat, ourselves.
>>
>>199525175
I have a quarter Bitcoin. And 35 LTC, and 10k XLM. I’m comfy in the recent dip. Good luck to you.
>>
>>199531480
It’s value is founded on energy and work. Like everything currently actually.
>>
>>199525175
It's the answer to the Federal Reserve and the Final Solution to the Jewish Banking Question.
That said, its true form is now BCH - not BTC. BTC was deliberately crippled so that it could not work as a currency in any practical form. Long story short, it was recognized as a threat quite sometime ago and (((they))) subverted its development entirely by inserting their own shabbos (Blockstream) and kicking out many of the original devs. Basically, BTC is capped at ~7tx/second (1MB blocksize). The reason why it pumped in December 2017 was to destroy cryptos credibility - tx fees at that point hit $50 and Blockstream launched a successful propaganda campaign to fight against even the very mild compromise of bumping the blocksize cap to just 2MB.
In regards to BCH, it may not gain adoption in time and a large proportion of it is held by Bitmain (biggest SHA256 mining manufacturer in the World) - who are Chinese. So it is not altogether ideal but is, of all current cryptos, the most capable of scaling to Visa level while maintaining a good level of decentralization.
For situations where extreme anonymity is required, Monero is the way to go. The unfortunate downside of Monero is that it requires full nodes to have the full blockchain (because of its anonymous properties, a UTXO set cannot be built), so is far more difficult to scale.
>>
>>199533568
Value is not in what it took to get something. In fact that is devaluing by eating into the returns.
>>
>>199533663
BCH is very centralized
>>
>>199533993
Agreed. But it’s more than what backs your doll hairs. So kys

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.