[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




File: 1549888016153.jpg (70 KB, 674x715)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
How can you help animosity for shit like this? How do you not snap at society the way it is? What a disgrace
>>
File: triiimp.png (557 KB, 1011x649)
557 KB
557 KB PNG
>>
>>202891774
>truth hurts
cry more ugly faggot lel
>>
File: 1549889118883.jpg (2.17 MB, 3980x3980)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB JPG
>>
>>202892148
fuck off disgusting whore
>>
>>202892148
>tfw went to high school and college before online dating was popular
I can't imagine how most normal looking nerdy dudes get laid anymore; incels never stood a chance.
>>
>>202891774
jim really is such a weak cunt. surprised some aussie hasn't kicked the shit out of him on principle yet.
>>
>>202891774
>calls out feminist bullshit and the marxist liberal agenda
>f-fucking virgins
The (((media))) never grew past 10th grade
>>
File: 1549895630905.png (147 KB, 937x680)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>
>>202891774

We live in a society.

>>202886317
>>202886317
>>202886317
>>
>>202891774
trannies btfo
>>
Researchers have looked at how observers react to victims of rape and other violence. In a formative experiment on rape and belief in a just world by Linda Carli and colleagues, researchers gave two groups of subjects a narrative about interactions between a man and a woman. The description of the interaction was the same until the end; one group received a narrative that had a neutral ending and the other group received a narrative that ended with the man raping the woman. Subjects judged the rape ending as inevitable and blamed the woman in the narrative for the rape on the basis of her behavior, but not her characteristics.[21] These findings have been replicated repeatedly, including using a rape ending and a 'happy ending' (a marriage proposal).[2][22]

Other researchers have found a similar phenomenon for judgments of battered partners. One study found that observers' labels of blame of female victims of relationship violence increase with the intimacy of the relationship. Observers blamed the perpetrator only in the most significant case of violence, in which a male struck an acquaintance.
>>
>>202891774
Seems like the truth to me. What's the problem?
>>
File: 1549893047313.jpg (55 KB, 263x295)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>
File: 1549886817708.jpg (317 KB, 1024x1727)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>
File: 1549888303098.jpg (56 KB, 627x469)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>
File: 1549890098896.jpg (70 KB, 960x876)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>
>>202891774
It's just their way of trying to discredit people when they criticize any left wing narrative, it doesn't necessarily have to be about woman at all.
>>
>>202891774
I never hated women for not giving me sex, it was ok. I only started to hate them when they started fucking with the alternatives I searched to enhance my sexless life.
>>
>>202891774
>men aren't owed sex
>women are owed free birth control
>>
File: 1545366102107.png (141 KB, 611x919)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>
File: 1543699699410.png (162 KB, 803x962)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>
>>202897437
Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1544164374625.png (158 KB, 928x726)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>
>>202891774
Hey niggers and spics, the world doesn't owe you money, you're just unemployable
>>
>>202891774
You fight back by ignoring women's bullshit. Women love you when you ignore them, and they hate you when you desire them.
>>
>>202897855
Say the unemployed cousin fucker kek
>>
File: 1543378204228.png (122 KB, 829x776)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
Castration Day is coming soon, incels
>>
>>202897937
Found the shitskin
>>
>>202897941
Well the only way to truly kill the incel and incel movement is to have cute girls fuck them, so maybe it’s time for cute girls to fuck them.
>>
>>202898142
Socialist fags only care about wealth inequality not sexual inequality so that will never happen
>>
>>202891774
Incels should really just start raping women. Why do women feel they're entitled to equal rights when they are not equal, any man could push a woman down and have his way with her. Rights were a mistake.
>>
>>202897855
Imagine the tears pooling atop ashy nigger lips upon reading this and coming to comprehend it only seconds later. This Anon, >>202897937, for instance, is probably thinking of taking an afro-pick to his jugular after reading this thread.
>>
>>202898194
Incels do rape women. Muslim incels rape women and Hispanics rape their underage nieces
>>
>>202891774
STOP SHILLING YOUR SHITTY SHOW YOU FUCKING QUADRUPLE FAGGOT
>>
>>202898014
Easy to spot, they write like they're thirteen.
>>
>>202891774
>jim jeffries calling others unfuckable
Ironic_Sheev.jpg
>>
File: 1548006900836.png (226 KB, 1110x1534)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>202891774
Jim (((Nugent))) is just the goodest shabbos goy to ever serve Archie Finklestein gifelte fish in a New York Kosher Deli.
His early work was actually somewhat edgy and funny. I also was a fan of legit. Then, once Trump got elected, he must have run out of shekels since he just repeated Orange Man bad script #1431 repeatedly. As a reward, (((they))) rewarded him with a farce of a late-night show.
I hope a kangaroo punches this smug cunt in the cunt.
>>
>>202891774
haha, ugly incel, don't worry, you can try a mongoloid slut or fall into the oppressive muslim propaganda
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 973x562)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
Nobody takes these z list celebrities seriously apart from nigger street trash, I've probably fuckin' called more people incels than this little pussy has anyway lmao, fuckin' retard just learned the word last week.
>>
>>202898247
Post your feet, whore. Or GTFO of our Tahitian cacti breeding forum
>>
>>202898247
this
>>
>>202898247
White and Asian Incels don't usually. They sit on /r9k/ and their sub-reddits and complain to each other.
>>
>>202892618
Incels do stand a chance though. It is really not hard to get laid. If an incel isn't confident with women (which I'm guess is what most of it boils down too) then work on yourself until you are. It really isn't hard to get laid, especially nowadays. I went through school during the transition everyone went through from home phonecalls, to SMS, to MSN + Myspace, to Facebook + FB messenger + IG + Snapchat. It gradually got easier to get roots the more impersonal social dynamics got. Everyone fakes it on social media, everyone. It was good in HS and a couple years out. But you hit your mid 20s and you get over it. It just pisses you off.

Girls, and men, can post about how they love travel, love the outdoors, love being clean etc. Then you date and after a few months, there real self comes out and they turn out to be absolute bullshit.
>>
>>202891774
>Jim Jeffries

Who?
>>
File: image.jpg (389 KB, 895x771)
389 KB
389 KB JPG
>>202898502
The Jewish ones shoot up liquor stores after beating their roommates to death in their sleep. I still love Elliot though.
>>
>>202898562
A gay maori poker player
>>
>>202891774
>Jim Jefferies
I have no clue who this guy is and I'm happy about that
>>
File: Ellen Pao incels demand.jpg (227 KB, 1440x1834)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>202891774
It's about time we had a true leader who will stand up to the rising tide of incels.
>>
File: 1462161397746.jpg (10 KB, 184x184)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>202891774
>oh shit, a bunch of loners with a chip on their shoulder that hate the world and have nothing to lose are being mean on the internet, what do we do!?
>I know, lets try and ruin their lives until they turn desperate!
What could go wrong?
>>
File: image.jpg (338 KB, 648x822)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>202898643
> fuck a hooker
> you're now eligible for employment with our company
>>
well by judging by this thread all you incels are fucking insane and you all should be put down so you down bread more incels. i mean you know first hand how shitty it is to be a hideous ugly freak why would you want to create another incel and have go through the very same thing?
>>
>Jim goes in on incels
Do incels actually feel entitled to sex and why such disdain?
>>
>>202898613
If only they'd shoot up refugee camps instead.
>>
File: 1521421701509.png (212 KB, 730x862)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>202891774
>>202892214
>>202892465
>>202892802
>>202892879
>>202892942
>>202892956
>>202896609
>>202897284
>>202897437
>>202897855
>>202898014
>>202898181
>>202898194
>>202898225
>>202898289
>>202898380
>>202898413
>>202898425
>>202898642
>>202898691
>nooooooooo!! stop calling me an incel!! it's not my fault that there isn't a single woman out there who wants anything to do with a hideous, limp dicked, manlet retard like me!!! it's everyone else's fault!!! this isn't fucking fair!!!!!!!
>>
File: Trips.jpg (46 KB, 640x360)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>202898777
Holy fuck!
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 543x533)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>202898785
Learn to type fat ass, fuckin' sausage fingers smashing half the god damn keys on that phone of yours with every press lmao
>>
We live in a modern society that teaches people they can be assholes with impunity.

Then they screech and piss and moan when someone turns up to school with an AR15.

Normie lives don't matter.
>>
>>202898643
>Only fuckable people are allowed to have "good" jobs
This is the best timeline
>>
>>202898874
Post your feet, beef curtains. Whores must bring tribute to any Appalachian alfalfa ringworld
>>
>>202891774
>only men can be incels

Is this man not a sexist for ignoring all the hideous and deformed girls who can’t get laid and shitting on them at the same time as being “unfuckable”?

Or is he acknowledging that even hideously deformed women can get laid but the men who are deformed can’t and that that’s perfectly fine because they’re 100% racist sexist bigots?

Really makes you think
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 480x640)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>202898874
t. tranny incel from discord lmao
>>
File: 1538881583614.png (120 KB, 483x385)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>202898691
indeed...
>>
File: 1543302580271.jpg (13 KB, 399x400)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>202891774
>Destroy the fabric of society
>Get mad that there are consequences
>>
>>202898874
Hi Jim. Stay salty. Want to do another rant on gun control?
>>
>>202898874
If most of /pol/ (can't speak for everybody) thinks nerdy sperg incels are disgusting, and whoever you are, YOU agree that they're fedora-tipping idiots too, then why do you fight with us? No more brother wars man.
>>
>>202898552
Improving yourself doesn’t restore the conditioning you developed to feel anxiety and place yourself on a low social hierarchy from mandatory public schooling (aka nigger daycare)

If anything it gets worse just because you have to work so hard to get what everyone else gets just because they didn’t have the intelligence to ever doubt themselves or fear consequences of their actions (like child support or rape charges)

I’m not even a virgin and have had a more enjoyable and lengthy relationship than most people my age
>>
File: image.jpg (964 KB, 1280x1707)
964 KB
964 KB JPG
>>202899246
I don't care. Get off the fuckin' board autist.
>>
>>202898552
This *try harder* advice doesn’t work on them. They need therapy.

Of course some are probably as deformed as they say - but it’s definitely the minority. None of the incel an heros so far were too unattractive for girlfriends. Pure social retardation
>>
>>202898874
Once I sorta rejected a girl who came onto me strong (because it was borderline autistic and I didn’t even know how to respond) and she was literally institutionalized for psychosis within the month

>modern women

Dodged a bullet
>>
>>202898552
>not hard to get laid
It's easy to get laid. I always find it funny that some people think it's the ultimate accomplishment or that it's some major insult to be called a virgin. I can only assume that these are high school age kids
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 250x250)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>202899527
> literally thinks incels are attractive
YIIIIIIIIIKES
>>
>>202899347
>bumps cancerous incel thread multiple times
>someone says something on subject
>”I don’t care”
>calls me autistic

Lol
>>
File: image.jpg (342 KB, 1024x576)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
>>202899688
Ohh what's the matter incel, you gonna fuckin' cry about it on fuckin' discord again, tranny?
>>
>>202897437

this activated my almonds
>>
File: 1527151669413.png (92 KB, 400x400)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>202898980
>>202899040
>>202899192
>>202899535
oh look, the reddit incels are out in full force, throwing a usual bitch fit and failing to run their usual damage control.
>>
File: 1547600546484.png (614 KB, 764x686)
614 KB
614 KB PNG
>>202891774
Incels are a menace. Always saying mean things on the internet to /our girls/ and defacing /our guys/ billboard. The only way to stop them is through aggressive tweeting and television comedy skits.
>>
File: 1549938937658.jpg (33 KB, 500x594)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>202891774
I disagree.
I am fuckable: life itself fucks with me on a regular basis: clercks at the store, my father, my family, random people.. all of them have fun times fucking with my persona which is then very much fuckable.
I only don't get the ladies because I look like a Goblin, I have the income of a Skaven, and the charm of a thri-kreen.
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 470x470)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>202899847
> tfw that tranny from discord won't stop talking to me lmao
>>
>>202899856
This is genius
>>
>>202899847
>rejecting a cute girl for being too forward and a little weird
>incel

Seething discord leftist incel detected
>>
>>202899535
>coworker when I was younger shows interest in me, flirts with me all the time
>agree to hang out with her because I was ashamed of my social autism up till that point
>calls me a week later crying and threatening to kill herself because of depression
>cut contact cause she sounded like a crazy nut
>she never showed up for work again, ended up quitting
Not sure I handled that properly
>>
File: 1495368704419.jpg (68 KB, 624x480)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>202898420
>>
>>202891774
Lol does this guy not realize most incels are liberals who spend most of their time online virtue signaling Normies just don't know what they are talking about
>>
File: 1549317065765.jpg (603 KB, 1397x929)
603 KB
603 KB JPG
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 408x431)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>202900945
YIIIIIIIIIKES LMAO, no wonder you bitches lost the election bro ohh my GOD!!!
>>
>>202897941
>castrating someone that doesn't get laid anyway

How does that help?
>>
What an absolute shit thread, nu-/pol/ is so fucking embarrassing
>>
>>202891774
There's the generally accepted explanation for trumpism as working class whites being unable to accept their loss of social dominance. And on the individual level, they insist on being the loudest, most obnoxious people in the room, and drive away everyone close to them because no one accepts their self-important elevation to alpha status. They don't have the value to back it up, so people just start avoiding them, because they don't know how to adjust to fit into a group. Best exemplified by the incel.
>>
File: 1491837017651.png (50 KB, 232x254)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>202899847
The Redditor dost protest too much
>>
Honestly if you haven't had sex in more than 5 years you should be killed. You are inferior.
>>
File: image.jpg (358 KB, 869x1112)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>>202901207
Go roll a fuckin' nacho you stupid beaner faggot.
>>
>>202899847
>throwing a fit
>mass replies
You stuck a tampon up the wrong hole today, Susan?
>>
>>202891774
>hey people who are aware they are unfuckable, you're unfuckable
uh thanks I guess you actual blithering retard

t. not actually an incel but very sympathetic
>>
>>202897609
>>202897718
>>202897816
what the h am i reading
>>
File: thebeast666.jpg (37 KB, 650x366)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>202899246
>the npc brain
Too bad they are the majority in these END TIMES but the righteous shall persevere and be saved

>>202899347
like it's literally an out of control animal, a goy
>>
>>202898691
You know...if you want to threat someone you need some form of kind of leverage.
Life is already living hell as it is.
What are they gonna take away from me ? I have nothing but a cracked old phone from which I see a world of beauty and illusions that I am never supposed to fully experience.
My whatsapp is dead, the shit I share on facebook don t even get a like.

What are people threat me with exactly?
There is no form deprivation, diffamation that scares me or that I am not currently experiencing. I only live out of inertia chasing the delusion of obtaining what most people have.

A car, a girl, friends, some money.
All things I can't have due to myself being inept, and horrible and generally unlikable. I don'even have a memory of happiness that makes me hold to this shit, 27 years and I don't recollect ever being happy . The times I laughed I was on THC booze or both... There is a generation of monsters like me and instead of trying to be little sympathetic to our misery this little pieces of entitltled shit mocks us.
Then they smirk when they get their editors enriched with lead or run over with cars.

This same people pretend to care when a boat of niggers force its way into my country leeching the shit out of the system.

The first illegal in my country is ahead of me on the social scale, and I am suppose to go around all thankful and gay.
Fuck off
>>
NPCs are causing mass abuse of innocents and persecute the saints (incels)
>>
File: image.jpg (709 KB, 1245x915)
709 KB
709 KB JPG
>>202902072
We goyim are the ONLY HUMANS on the PLANET. That means you JEWS are fucking less than NOTHING. PERIOD. BITCH.
>>
Jim is correct tho'
>>
>>202891774
>i-it's not you who dumping me!
>it's me d-dumping you!
Woman logic.
>>
File: barnattrage .jpg (21 KB, 303x400)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>202891774
>>
File: image.jpg (573 KB, 1920x1080)
573 KB
573 KB JPG
>>202902270
Nobody says tho', learn to fuckin' type incel. Maybe then you'll actually manage to get some CUNT lmao. NIGGER.
>>
>>202902120
No clue what you're trying to say, but nice blog post I guess
>>
>>202902408

oh god ... that guy

can't believe someone else on /pol/ knows about him
>>
>>202897437
Damn.........this really got my noggin joggin
>>
>>202891774
Lol what women would want a disgusting fat fuck, limped dick, tiny penis? I mean, what woman would want that? She want her son to grow up with micro penis? Or does she want her son to be hung? Besides, fat fucks and autists shouldn't procreate and most will not. It's their fucked up dna. And no woman wants to pass those genes on.
>>
>>202891774
don't worry brother sharia law will fix this inshallah
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 499x800)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>202902509
Agreed, see yourself out of the gene pool as soon as you're ready, you Weimerican pig lmao.
>>
>>202902187
Lol right. You must be a disgusting fat fuck. Why haven't you kilt yourself yet and save humanities genepool?
>>
>>202902425
Joke's on you faggot. I'm actually Finnish. I'm literally whiter than you.
>>
>>202891774
Hey Feminists - men don't owe you commitment, you're just unmarryable

Hey Male Feminists - rape isn't okay even if you're the 'good guy'

Hey Judens - whites don't owe you society, you're just not honest

Hey Rothschilds - the economy doesn't owe you wealth, you're just printing money

Hey Virgins - leftists don't owe you a direct insult, some of you are just volcels

Hey OP - nobody owes your slide thread a meaningful retort, you're just saged
>>
>>202902990
what happened to just the word celibate why does it have to have an added adjective, why... hmmmm
>>
>>202901428
why so serious butch dyke?
>>
File: 1469612549474.jpg (412 KB, 599x799)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>>202891774
A lifetime of (((conditioning))). It's insane what it can do to a person.
>>
Wait, isn't Jim Jefferies the guy who tells jokes about how women are inferior to men, or a bunch of violence against women jokes?
>>
>>202898562
a disgrace to his homeland who hates women and loves cock.
also autistic.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 250x250)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>202902853
Of course you're whiter than me, I'm Japanese, retard. Joke's on you loser, I'm of the superior race, and I fuckin' love it.
>>
File: 1490019653341.jpg (312 KB, 1051x1080)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>>202892148
>>truth hurts
Just like this one too, eh leaf?
>>
>>202903362
He's also a dirty rotten gun grabber who did a whole bit about how Americans don't need the right to keep and bear arms. I hope he dies in agony.
>>
File: image.jpg (390 KB, 651x798)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
>>202903683
I don't, I hope he just gets shot by a nigger. The ironic humor of his death would bring more utility than his agonizing ever would.
>>
>>202903573
I got clean tap water and free college and healthcare.
>>
>>202896609
The left really are every bit as "fuck you, got mine" as the right are when it comes down to it, just replace monetary capital with social capital.
>>202898552
>>202899591
>It's easy to get laid
If you have a job, transportation and a big city full of people. Out here in rural America things are a bit more complicated.
>>
>>202903124
incel is short for involuntary celibate. retards thought that it was just a more hurtful way to say virgin (drawing a basic connection of 'can't get laid') so they're actively trying to replace it in their repertoire.

The ironic thing is that by definition, not many virgins are actually involuntarily celibate. The least desirable just voluntarily choose not to rape his or her way into the gene pool.
>>
>>202891774
"Incel" is the left's new word for "white males who don't hate themselves."

They needed a simple term that NPCs could digest easily.
>>
>>202892148
This

P.s. second time ive agreed with a leaf in 24 hours whats going on
>>
File: 1509097850307.png (1.85 MB, 2532x3376)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
>>202898874
>ironic memeflaggot
Like motherfucking clockwork.
>>
>>202901882
>>202897718
>braap slavers
The second one is a joke, it looks like.
>>
>>202897855
>>202904150
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 491x358)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>202904061
And freezing cold temperatures, shitty food, and one of the highest rates of unhappiness in Europe due to the lack of sun and oppressive weather. You're fuckin' nothing next to me, you might as well be BLACK.
>>
>>202891774
I will silently cheer every time a school shooting happens.
>>
>>202891774
Lol OP is just butthurt he cant get out of his mom's basement and actually get a life. Maybe you wouldn't be a virgin at 30 if you weren't so unlikeable as a failure. Improve on yourself. Men own up to their problems, boys find excuses to pass onto others.
>>
>>202901247
>working class
>incel
Meanwhile reproduction rates are the highest among the lower income brackets. I don't think you really thought this through.
>>
>>202897437
>birth control's only function is to prevent pregnancy
brainlet virgin detected
>>
>>202902187
>implying incels aren't just NPCs themselves that can't deviate from their video game trivia scripts
>>
File: 1457967394637.jpg (38 KB, 500x667)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>Jim Jefferies

As an Australian, I absolutely hate this cunt and his godawful exaggerated accent and his hamfisted strawman points.
Probably the reason he never got big here is because so many people could just tell how full of shit he was and any one of us can do that same voice that foreigners seem to find so hilarious.
>>
File: image.jpg (398 KB, 748x753)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>>202905121
As an Australian your opinion has been placed directly into the trash. Never share it here again.
>>
File: 1483609088273.png (15 KB, 404x511)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>202905232
>18 posts by this ID

People who post this incessantly never have anything of worth to add to any thread and seem to just like to see themselves talk.
>>
File: 1480293888890.jpg (134 KB, 1200x1016)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>202904267
And yet hating yourself is the fastest way to being involuntarily celibate. Leftist doublethink at its finest.
>>
Incels have always arisen from male feminists, never /pol/. If you didn't know this, you're a newfag and need to go back to where you came from.
>>
File: 1525247473592.jpg (638 KB, 520x6730)
638 KB
638 KB JPG
>>
File: blade-runner-2049.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>202896609
Virgin doesn't really work as an insult when women are putting out so damn much that only complete autismos cant get laid and since you can't really prove if a guy is a virgin or not. Incel is much better for slander since you can openly attack someone on the grounds that they arent getting it on as much as you are. It boils down to attacking someone's insecurities of how (((modern life))) is lonely
>>
>>202904829
and yet somehow this is supposed to be accepted in the eyes of Republicans. You're a maniac and your complete inhumanity is what drives more and more people to support Democrat ideals every day. Thanks for shooting yourself in the foot.
>>
>>202891774
You help animosity for it by getting over yourself and realizing that it's true - no-one owes you sex.
>>
>>202901247
>working class whites being unable to accept their loss of social dominance
Only part that's true, and yes we will not go quietly into that night.
>>
>>202906025
Why do Republicans think basic human rights are a disgrace?
>>
>>202906086
They don't, that's complete strawman argument. Why do Dem's not care about the White Working class anymore?
>>
>>202906025
>outdated farming and industrial equipment acting like it has a choice Kek
>>
>>202905871

>only complete autismos cant get laid

that's what makes it more of an insult, anon.
>>
>>202903573
>superior
>gets bombed to fuck by whites
>>
jim jefferies is a gay cunt
>>
>>202906268
Last I checked Trump is president and life is getting better for us daily. We chose that future, and there is nothing you can do about it kike.
>>
>>202891774
On behalf of Australia we are fucking sorry that cunt wasn’t shot at birth. Fuck me dead he is the most arrogant cunt to grace the planet.
>>
>>202891774
go do something about it then.
well be watching.
>>
File: 1509605878534.jpg (59 KB, 377x561)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>202892942
>mansplain
>amazeballs
>humblebrag
I don't know what any of these "words" mean.
>>
>>202891774
im voluntarily celibate, i fucked plenty of bitches in college and even made it with my hs crush. i have nothing left to prove, fuck society and fuck roasies. jim jefferies is a complete and utter faggot
>>
>>202906933

You would sit back and watch, pussy
>>
File: 1547098691536.jpg (20 KB, 400x400)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>202891774
Sure women don't owe men sex but the same street flows both ways and men don't owe you financial support,marriage or kids.

It's just our government justified theft which goes outside the bounds of what taxes were originally for and now through welfare to support single mothers and the overwhelmingly one sided the divorce courts judgements are we can clearly see that feminism results in commie Marxism directly. No more ambiguity its a Marxist psyop.

If welfare was not given to single mothers who make a living on state support instead of creating a family, you would see an instant collapse in feminism and the liberal ideology.
>>
File: image.jpg (773 KB, 1600x1118)
773 KB
773 KB JPG
>>202906415
> (((whites)))
>>
>>202897941
And what they gonna do to them? Basically Police will catch them, put In jail. And incels will be even more dangerous because they will start believe not only women don't want to have to do anything to them, but now goverment hates them for not being able to laid. Incels are fucked up bro.
>>202898142
So basically, socially distributed hookers.
>>202898552
It's not hard to just get laid. All you need is hire a hooker. But basically you spend money and hooker spends time with you for only hour and then bye bye. And hour with hooker is not cheap.
I believe the main problem is just fact they miss something more. Companionship, the girl they can cuddle all time, can spend time with, be loved. Have a wife, maybe also a kids. They are mad because they feel some higher force took away their chance for that. They need help. I believe the best solution for incel problem are sex robots programmed to copy female companionship in the best way possible. Of course these are not real person, but when I seen many articles about guys having just sex dolls, they state they give all companionship they need.
And if my memory doesn't fool me, I heard about some serial killer who took a big break from killing because he stole female looking mannequin from some shop.

>>202898643
Bad idea. First firing some high quality workers because they basically don't have sexual life is a not economical move.
Second it will lead to fuckton of killing sprees. Good job at silicon valley make a good alternative source of validation for many unfuckable virgins, they know they are valuable as person because they work at company what makes technology for better tomorrow. They can forget they can't get laid.
Now companies fires them because they can't get laid, it will mentally ruin them so hard, many of them will just develop mental disorders what can turn them into serial killers.
>>
>>202907023
This guy isn't funny. I watched a standup of his and his bits included his kid vomiting and pooping, aborted babies, a Hollywood story, a pro-circumcision bit, and I don't even remember what else. Comedians have nothing left to joke about and they are all scared of the left
>>
>>202898996
Even the most hideous women can get attention from even more desperate males
>>
>>202905961
>republicans
No one likes those ZOGbots. Face it, Moshe, more amd more boys and men turn to the ethnonat side. Fuck Jews, fuck niggers, death to traitors
>>
>>202906467
The level of personal projection by whoever this lame cunt is is astonishing. Jim whoever probably thinks molesting twinks at some exclusive Hollywood Pizza/Hotdog party makes him desirable, but all it does is put him in the same league as perverted criminals like Roman Polanski, Jeffery Epstein, Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Anthony Weiner, John Podesta and on and on. Jim (OP pic related) is probably the most unfuckable slime-ball on the planet, saved by the power of the Jewish purse.
>>
>>202898785
>you all should be put down so you down bread more incels.

I agree that incels should be put down but I don’t think we need to worry about them breeding.
>>
>>202891774
>Jim Jefferies
Am I supposed to know who this is?
>>
>>202891774
Intolerance of undocumented consent is incelophobic. #RoastieSupremacy
>>
>>202906259
>Why do Dem's not care about the White Working class anymore?
They dont have to to get votes numbnuts. America isnt a snow white wonderland anymore anon it's much easier to give out free gibs to the turd worlders in exchange for votes. Whites ask for less corruption and more functionality something the (((dems))) dont want
>>
>>202891774
1. October 29, 2018: Actor James Cromwell: There will Be ‘Blood in the Streets’ Unless Trump Stopped
2. October 29, 2018:Twitter allows 179 death threats against Trump
3. October 29, 2018: FL: Shots Fired into South Daytona Republican Party Office
4. October 28, 2018: Left-wing mobs disrupt Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) rally
5. October 25, 2018: New York Times runs story fantasizing about Trump’s assassination
6. October 25, 2018:GOP headquarters vandalized in Iowa City, IA
7. October 24, 2018: Left-wing activist with history of harassing GOP lawmakers arrested for trying to buy radioactive material
8. October 24, 2018: N.J. GOP Congressional Candidate Receives Letter Threatening His Children
9. October 23, 2018: Boulder thrown through Rep. McCarthy’s (R-CA) office window
10. October 21, 2018:Obama’s former deputy secretary of state, Philippe Reines says harassment of McConnell and his wife “is fine”
11. October 20, 2018: Watch–Angry Leftists Harass McConnell, Wife at Restaurant: ‘Why Don’t You Get Out of Here?’
12. October 19, 2018: New York Man Charged With Threatening Two Senators Over Kavanaugh Support
13. October 18, 2018: Dem operative for Soros-funded group arrested for ‘battery’ against Nevada GOP candidate’s campaign manager
14. October 18, 2018: Rosie O’Donnell calls on military to remove Trump
15. October 17, 2018: TN Restaurant owner’s life threatened for renting space to GOP’s Marsha Blackburn
16. October 17, 2018: Portland Antifa tells 9/11 NYPD widow “YOUR HUSBAND SHOULD FUC*ING ROT IN THE GRAVE”
17. October 17, 2018: Professor calls for harassing Republicans at restaurants, sticking ‘fingers in their salads’
18. October 16, 2018: Person claimed ricin was in letter sent to Senator Collins home
19. October 16, 2018: Left-wing comedian gets physical with Trump supporter at Hooters
20. October 16, 2018: Republican candidate Shane Mekeland punched in Minnesota restaurant
=
>>
21. October 16, 2018: Gov. Cuomo (D-NY) Blames GOP for Antifa Attack on Manhattan Club
22. October 16, 2018: Republican State Rep.Sarah Anderson assaulted in Minnesota
23. October 16, 2018: DFL Employee Calls for Republicans to be Beheaded
24. October 15, 2018: Vermont GOP House Candidate Receives Threatening Letter
25. October 13, 2018: VIDEO: Republican Justin Fareed’s Campaign Canvasser Allegedly Chased, Assaulted
26. October 12, 2018: GOP office vandalized in Mesa, AZ
27. October 12, 2018: Antifa Smash Windows, Deface Doors of Metropolitan Republican Club in Manhattan
28. October 11, 2018: Anti-Trump Protester Threatens to Rape Conservative Reporter
29. October 11, 2018:A truck with ‘Trump 2020’ bumper stickers was left at a bar overnight. Someone set it on fire.
30. October 10, 2018: Susan Rice’s Republican Son Assaulted at Pro-Kavanaugh Event
31. October 10, 2018:Eric Holder Tells Dem Activists: ‘When They Go Low, We Kick ‘Em’
32. October 10, 2018:CNN says mobs have “constitutional right” to chase Republicans out of restaurants
33. October 9, 2018: Hillary Clinton opposes “civility” with Republicans.
34. October 8, 2018: Raw Story’s Editor: Steve Scalise ‘Accomplice’ to His Attempted Murder
35. October 8, 2018: Leftist Teacher Tweets: “So Who’s Gonna Take One For the Team and Kill Kavanaugh?”
36. October 8, 2018: Antifa Takes Over Portland, Harasses Old Man for Disobeying
37. October 8, 2018: Rand Paul’s Wife: I Sleep with a Loaded Gun Thanks to Leftists’ Threats
38. October 7, 2018: Sen. Cory Gardner claims wife received a beheading video over Kavanaugh vote.
>>
39. October 6, 2018: Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) harassed at airport
40. October 6, 2018:Kavanaugh Protesters Accost an Elderly Trump Supporter
41. October 6, 2018: Sen. Collins Flooded with Abusive Tweets Threatening Death, Violence
42. October 5, 2018:Protesters Chase Graham To His Car Saying They Will Remove Him From Office
43. October 4, 2018:Republican Senators Hit With Death Threats Amidst Kavanaugh Fight
44. October 3, 2018: Ricin and threatening letter sent to Trump
45. October 2, 2018: 2 hospitalized after exposure to powdery substance at Cruz’s Houston campaign office
46. October 2, 2018: GOP Congressman Andy Harris (R-MD) assaulted by protesters
47. October 1, 2018: Vandals Hit IL GOP Headquarters With ‘RAPE’ Graffiti
48. October 1, 2018: Senator Mitch McConnell Badgered At Airport By Anti-Kavanaugh Activists
49. September 30, 2018: Georgetown prof: White GOP senators in Kavanaugh hearing ‘deserve miserable deaths’
50. September 27, 2018:Republican Senators doxxed by Democrat Congressional intern
51. September 25, 2018: CNN Defends harassment of Ted Cruz
52. September 25, 2018: Ted Cruz and Wife harassed out of DC restaurant
53. September 20, 2018:Brett Kavanaugh and family receive death threats
54. September 17, 2018:Gov. Jerry Brown (D-CA) “Something’s got to happen to this guy [Trump], because if we don’t get rid of him…”
55. September 12, 2018: Resistance Makes Rape Threat to Susan Collins Staffer over Kavanaugh Vote
56. September 11, 2018: DC police investigate threat to commit mass shooting at a MAGA event in Trump International Hotel
57. September 11, 2018: Threats of Rape and Strangling’ Force Writer Into Hiding After Anti-Abortion Tweet
58. September 11, 2018: Trump Hater Attacks California GOP House Candidate wth Switchblade
59. September 10, 2018: Hispanic Immigrant says she was spit on in Santa Monica for Trump hat.
60. September 10,2018: Broadway Star Carole Cook on Trump: ‘Where’s John Wilkes Booth When you Need Him?
>>
61. September 6, 2018: Media and Leftists Harass Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) and His Family
62. September 6, 2018: Black Trump Fan Booted from Bar for Wearing Trump Hat
63. September 6, 2018: Arsonists hit Albany CountyGOP Headquarters in Laramie, WY.
64. September 5, 2018: TV Writer Hopes Kavanaugh Daughters ‘Go to School Without Being Shot’
65. September 5, 2018: Man Ahouting ‘Treason’ Intentionally Rammed Truck into Local Fox Station KDFW
66. August 31, 2018: Dem Rep. Ruben Gallego Threatens Immigration Officials
67. August 28, 2018: California student arrested for stealing MAGA hat from classmate, slapping teacher
68. August 27, 2018: “F” Trump: Flagstaff, AZ, GOP Office Vandalized
69. August 19, 2018: Dad Dares Daughter To Knock Off Guy’s MAGA Hat For 100 Bucks. She Does It.
70. August 18, 2018: Trump supporter assaulted by aging punk rocker.
71. August 14, 2018: CNN’s Chris Cuomo justifies and encourages violence against Trump supporters.
72. August 12, 2018: TX Restaurant forced to close social media accounts over photo of Jeff Sessions
73. August 9, 2018: ‘Frozen’ Actor snatches Trump banner away from audience member
74. August 9, 2018: FBI announce arrest for contract killing threat of ICE agent via Twitter
75. August 9, 2018:Antifa blocks Infowars reporter’s access to park
76. August 8, 2018: Democrat protester harass GOP rep. “Shame on your Mexican wife!”
77. August 6, 2018: Infowars reported harassed by Antifa in Portland
78. August 6, 2018:FL: Vandals throw dead fish on Lee Co. Republican headquarters
79. August 4, 2018: Democrat Alison Grimes ‘Jokes’ about Rand Paul beating
80. August 4, 2018: Trump supporter’s car has all 4 tires slashed in Philly.
81. August 4, 2018: Left-wing terrorists Antifa follow and harass Candace Owens
82. August 3, 2018: Anarchy Breaks Out in Portland, With the Mayor’s Blessing
83. August 2, 2018:Man arrested for threatening Rep. SteveScalise
>>
84. August 1, 2018: Woman charged with trying to hit man with her car over Trump sticker
85. July 28, 2018: Sen. Cory Booker Pleads for Supporters to ‘Get Up in the Face of Congresspeople’
87. July 26, 2018: Trump supporter punched in Hollywood
88. July 25, 2018: Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star destroyed … again.
89. July 25, 2018: Man arrested, indicted on charges after allegedly threatening Congresswoman Diane Black
90. July 24, 2018: Sen Cory Booker (D-NJ) Says Brett Kavanaugh supporters are “complicit in evil”
91. July 23, 2018: Denver Post Runs Letter to Editor Suggesting Trump Should Be Executed
92. July 23, 2018: Elizabeth Warren Supporter Shoves Challenger
93. July 20, 2018:Green-Haired “Gender Fluid” Guy Spits All Over Teen’s MAGA Hat
94. July 20, 2018: ‘Hang Trump’ Shirt Peddled on Facebook
95. July 19, 2018:‘New Yorker’ Kills Trump
96. July 19, 2018: CA Anti-Trump Protesters Target Legal Immigrant’s Cafe Over Trump Support, Hurl Feces
97. July 17, 2018: Uber Driver Refuses to Serve Black Conservatives Over MAGA Hat
98. July 17, 2018: Gory Trump Throat-Cutting Art Decorates Portland Gallery
99. July 16, 2018: House Democrat Calls For ‘Military Folks’ To ‘Stop Trump’
100. July 16, 2018: Mob chases pro-Trump group out of Los Angeles bar
>>
>>202907869
>It's not hard to just get laid. All you need is hire a hooker. But basically you spend money and hooker spends time with you for only hour and then bye bye. And hour with hooker is not cheap.
>I believe the main problem is just fact they miss something more. Companionship, the girl they can cuddle all time, can spend time with, be loved. Have a wife, maybe also a kids. They are mad because they feel some higher force took away their chance for that. They need help. I believe the best solution for incel problem are sex robots programmed to copy female companionship in the best way possible. Of course these are not real person, but when I seen many articles about guys having just sex dolls, they state they give all companionship they need.
>And if my memory doesn't fool me, I heard about some serial killer who took a big break from killing because he stole female looking mannequin from some shop.


Based Poland speaking the truth. Sex dolls and communal wifes(5 guys sharing a woman who will be mother to their children) are the only solutions.
>>
>>202891774
>"Your value as a human being is determined by how wet you get a woman between her legs."
>"BTW: Judging women on their attractiveness is sexism"

Liberal double standards strikes again
>>
>>202892148
>cry more ugly faggot lel
>Virginity used to a be a symbolic point of strength
>faggot trap thinks fucking other men in the ass means they are not virginal.
You are a virgin, just like shooting sperm into a man's ass will not impregnate him. You are the dysfunctional retard, not the CIS couples. Get over it or gys.
>>
>>202909564
Why we should force men to share a wife, we have technology. The better solution will be an artificial womb. And then make possible to give your sex robot "mom" functions and bam, even the ugliest incels can have a loving family.

And the best part is unlike your solution, it will be easy to make femminists accept artificial wombs so they won't try to ban them.
>>
>>202902120
This anon is pretty based desu. I agree what else can they take from me?
>>
>>202891774
The more women bitch, the more I vote Republican.
>>
>>202897609
>LARP like that
>call someone losers
I havent seen what those guys they kvetch about posted, but damn, pot calling kettle black
>>
>>202891774
>Women don't own you sex, nothing is free
>also GIBS ME DAT
>>
>>202910994
thats an edit slowpoke.
>>
>>202891774
>You shouldn't berate muslims because you'll create terrorists
>Incels are terrorists, so let's berate them!

None of this is thought through, is it?
>>
>>202912625
Incels are not terrorists but they make a great terrorist material, but yes berating them won't solve problem but make it bigger.
Incels need help, but because they are mostly white men, nobody cares about them and left believes white men don't deserve any help.
>>
>>202913044
Personally I'm waiting for the next time one gets bullied enough to kill all his classmates again so I can laugh at the bullies floundering around crying and wondering how this could possibly have happened.
>>
>>202891774
isn't this the alkie comic guy who knocked up a stripper within 2 months?
>>
>>202913044
Incels don't really need help as much as they need people to stop hurting them. Incels can and should take care of themselves. If the SJWs and feminazis would stop trying to fuck with them, the incels will do fine on their own.
>>
>>202910583
no. Single parent families are inherently harmful for the child. Hence artificial wombs. Incels are inferior. No child should be only raised by an incel father.

My solution: Select alpha-women(good looks and intelligence), pool the resources of 5 incels who earn avg. income. Woman gives birth to 5 children and raises them. 5 incels get 1/2 day a week to meet their children.

By this we use the genetic failure of incels to create the superior children using alpha-women and new elites.
>>
Single Mothers do more damage to society, than an Incel ever could.

Sure, the sight an Incel gunning down a group of women might be shocking in the moment.

But to KNOW that there is a culture of children being raised by a single jaded person, then carrying on their life lessons to commit crimes, become burdens to the economy, or just continue the cycle of single motherhood.....that's the true cancer of society.
>>
>>202913730
Incel is not just "be lonely". Remember there are type of people who live alone and they fucking enjoy it. But not all are like that. Incels are usually guys who developed mental disorders(like depression) caused by many things, lack of companionship is a major one but not only.
Imagine being a guy who was abused by own mother(aka. no motherly love, no hugs from mom etc.), bullied at school, never experienced any kind of teenager love(cus girls never date a Scape goat), never kissed a girl, never hugged a girl, never had any relationship, never had sex, and he sees all these TV shows where other guys have loving mom's, experiencing teenager love, having relationships, he believes he is worthless, they are defective, that cannot be solved by yourself, so this guy is looking for any group that can help him but basically everybody over internet calls him fucking shitty virgins, and sooner or later he finds one of the incel forums where are people who also never had teenager love, never had relationship, never had sex, finally he found group of people who can understand him, and then he reads about how women are shitty, and he start believes into it, because he never experienced any good from any woman.

Incels are not guys who can't take care of themselves and simply leaving them alone of course won't make situation worse, but to solve the problem you need to help them.
>>
I still don't understand. Is an incel someone who isn't getting sex or is it someone who isn't in a relationship? Is this just about sex? It all seems so immature. A big part of my country's fucked up people are degenerating into mean high school teenage girls. It's not a good look to use this insult, especially if you're an aging make comic.
>>
File: 1549864123826.gif (514 KB, 607x609)
514 KB
514 KB GIF
>>202891774

>Women don't owe you sex

/pol/ btfo to eternity, how will you cope?
>>
>>202914064
First of all, before incel will get right to have family, he should get help from psychotherapist first.

Second as I said waifubots will have "Mom" function to replace mother. So technically kid will have both mom and dad. Of course Dad will have to put effort to raise kid right.

Third. Just because incel is for example short, doesn't mean his genes are shit. Maybe guy has great intellect and it will serve well for future generations. Also remember artificial womb can use "Alpha woman's" cells.
>>
>>202914730

Incel is short for "Involuntary Celibate".... and it falls under two catergories depending on who you ask.

1) A guy who's unlucky with love because he 'too nice a guy' gets pushed aside for more 'alpha' males, and it's the woman's fault for being so shallow, plastic, and vain.

2) Or the guy is constantly passed up because he's unaware of how undesirable he is, so he become anti-social and insane to the point he believes in extreme ideologies of misogyny, where women should be men's slaves. and if that doesn't work, he'll drive into a Starbucks or shoot up a college to prove a point.


...now women tend to never take responsibility for the things they say and do, so it's easy for them to assume 2) is the real definition of an Incel to think they

But 1) is the real (re: original) answer, because they never consider that even if the most normal guy in the world, gets pushed into the corner constantly to the point of insanity, is because women are sychophantically vain.

...so there is always this tug n' pull in the vernacular as to whose is really the bad person here.

tldr: ....either women are bitches or guys are psycho.....
>>
>>202891774
Murder all women
>>
>>202901247
>When whites are the majority
Civil rights, welfare, food stamps, charity, soup kitchens, equality under the law, all for the benefit of the nonwhites.
>When nonwhites are the majority
Murder, rape, theft, vandalism, violence, kidnapping, crime, all directed at the whites.
There is a REASON we're terrified of losing the power we once had, because we KNOW they won't treat us with even a shred of the compassion we show to them.
>>
>>202891774
I have trained myself to feel pleasure thinking about how forever alone I am.
I cope by trying to cause chaos on the internet.
>>
>>202891774
I think this incel thing is a serious meme and I do not understand it. it is like the entire media is making fun of presumably underage children for not having sex.
>>
>>202915525
I am not considered an incel because I have never been rejected before. That's the issue, my brain is not wired to make the first move no matter how confident I am.
>>
>>202915792
you overthink this "first move". I don't get it.
>>
>>202891774
>incel keyboard

Hi Jim Jeffries Shoe
>>
>>202891774
>hurrr be the best plowhorse
fuck that faggot
its really all social media and the media's fault though. they raised a bunch of kids to expect to be the chosen one and have it all but real life is mundane and you're surrounded by images of fake shit and people showcasing themselves in the best possible light.
Its unhealthy to focus on others. Be better than you were yesterday, healthy and wholesome
>>
>>202891774
>How do you not snap at society the way it is?
What, this ugly little faggot 'comedian'?
He's fucking nothing, why do you have so little identity you get shaken by this idiot of all people?
>>
>>202891774
I doubt this guy is knocking 'em dead himself.
>>
This board is cancer and i fuckin love it
>>
Incels are fucking pathetic, and they should better themselves

Unless it's because of a genetic defect or something like downs syndrome or butterfly syndrome etc. I feel bad for those people
>>
>>202917584
>they should better themselves
How so?

Im not an incel but i think the "just better yourself" speech to be hilarious because it doesnt work like that.
Women dont suddenly appear and become avaliable because you get a uni degree or become fit
>>
>>202907681
>Sure women don't owe men sex but the same street flows both ways and men don't owe you financial support,marriage or kids
Which is why they want the government to be a proxy husband and solve all their problems.
>>
>>202899688
>>202899655
bump
>>
>>202891774
When the left came out against 'incels' it basically took it's hypocrisy and general egregiousness to a whole new level.
Leftists, who go out of their way to defend living septic tanks, attacking unattractive, shy, or socially awkward men and boys.
And then wonder why they can't control the internet.
>>
To those people that are frustrated by a lack of companionship, are you yourself a person that is kind, sympathetic, generous and cares about other people? I feel that I go into interactions expecting something from people, expecting validation and attention and good feelings; I tend to wait for another person to strike up conversation with me and to make me comfortable enough to talk, rather than taking initiative myself and be the one to give first and to encourage them to feel understood and accepted, even if there's a risk of rejection from them.

I'm not sure, but perhaps more socially successful people are more willing to give to others in the form of validation and understanding, and perhaps they're able to be so freely kind so naturally without expecting anything in return because they were lucky enough to receive a lot of kindness and encouragement themselves.

Perhaps the best way to improve our situation is to practise giving to other people. Perhaps it may feel forced because we're only doing it because we're so desperate to receive validation in return, so perhaps we could see this practice of giving to others as a responsibility we take on, a responsibility so that we can feel useful and as a positive way to improve character. I'm not advocating that anybody become a pushover, but it takes courage, not confidence, to be the one to practise kindness when one receives little themselves and when there's a fear of rejection. Courage is action in the face of fear. Confidence is when you've been courageous so many times that you've become Competent and you already know what to do and what to expect. Don't wish for confidence; practice courage in spite of fear and lack of confidence.
>>
>>202891774
Incels mean men who can't get sex, why are they mocking people who are socially incapable of getting any now?
>>
>>202920788
Because it's an easy target and all of their rhetoric revolves around shaming people. "You hate feminism because you're just a virgin who hates women and can't get laid" is as old as feminism. This incel shit is just a rehash of the same old cliche.
>>
>>202891774
Incel here, what up bruh.

I don't snap at it because just like i'm not owed a woman or her body society does not owe me jack shit just because my parents got drunk and forgot to wear a condom just like how 90% of people are made.

He's right, I lack the social skills and graces necessary to communicate with the opposite sex, so like, fuck it. Who cares? I've got more money and time for the finer things in life like my hobbies and various vices.
>>
>>202891774
he looks like one
>>
>>202891774
Btw this sickens me to have to deal again and again and AGAIN with the same strawmen and fallacies.
No fucking one is claiming to be entitled to sex, even among incels (only a few insane exceptions).

Being owed something, and needing something are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS, THEY FUCKING DIFFER IN NATURE.

For instance in capitalist society no one owes you food, you need to purchase it.
But who is the moron who will deduce from that, that food isn't a need?
Confusing needs and things that society owes you is really proof of how people don't even think.
>>
>>202891774
When you snap, make sure its killing this faggot piece of shit
>>
>>202921266
This attitude makes you 100% more attractive than most incels already.
>>
>>202920654
wise bong
>>
Give me another 10 years and I really might drop off the deep end just like the Vegas shooter. You know, what would really put women in their place, another serial killer like Ted Bundy
>>
>>202891774

It's engineered that way. They want people to snap to justify their stranglehold on power to the normies.
>>
Just wait till the 30 year old boomers start hitting 40 and have nothing to live for, I cannot wait for the mass shootings to skyrocket
>>
>>202923137
Too bad it wont get him laid, lmao
>>
>>202899591
Shut the fuck up Chad
>>
If anyone ever wanted to bring Jim Jefferies down they would want to look at his "Jim and Eddie talk shit" podcast.
On there he talks about hating niggers, trannies, abbos and a lots of other shit that would probably be the end of his show.
>>
>>202891774
Weak people attacking weaker targets. It's simple bullying and it's working. So many of you are up in arms at the mention of the word. I've been there, it's shit. But I've gotten a little perspective over the years. This would have pissed me off too back in the day. It's exactly the same shit as being bullied in highschool. Just shows some people never grow up. I'd say just ignore them, or harden up, but I don't want to sound ignorant. I'm a bit conflicted. Truth be told, probably best to take a break from the internet if you are (ahem) terminally single. I read a fuckload of news and they never use the term, even the leftist bullshit. You are simply being force fed it here. Fuckheads get a laugh out of getting to you. That's 4chan for you. Go fishing or something. This place isn't healthy in large doses. Seriously. Go the fuck outside and stop actively fucking looking for things to be pissed off about on the internet. I've never heard the term irl. Ever. Not once. So drop the woe is me shit. You put yourself in it? Then stop fucking complaining.
>>
>>202891774
I'm only mildly attractive and I've been laid tons. Women are easy if you're not an orbiter or a cuck. 90+% of incels are just socially retarded. The rest need to get some redeaming qualities and settle for a 2/10. Sorry, life isn't fair. I'm around a 6.5 and I dont try to fuck 9s unless I'm lucky enough to be the most attractive guy around. If you're a 2 though, that's never going to happen anywhere that women are at. Fucking settle.
>>
File: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (157 KB, 501x585)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
Shut the fuck up you sadsack pieces of shit. You aren't entitled to bearing children and definitely won't get any with an attitude like that. If you aren't capable of conceiving anything in that cursed womb of yours, it's a pretty sure sign that you need to I M P R O V E Y O U R S E L F
>>
File: 1547416261976.gif (1.06 MB, 640x360)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB GIF
>he has sex for reasons other than procreation
>>
>>202891774
You don't. Libshits equate your ability to put a penis in a vagina as your sole value in society. Which means anyone with a disability should just fucking kill themselves right this very second, the Left has openly announced you are useless and should die or else they'll subject you to perpetual ridicule.
>>
>>202925705
Why the fuck would you even bother? A wank is better than an ugly skank
>>
>>202913044
>Incels need help, but because they are mostly white men,
The "incel" that triggered the use of this word as the "nigger" against white males, was actually a brown Armenian plowing over a bunch of roasties in Canada. Ironic sith lord.jpg
>>
File: Jim BTFOS Cripples.jpg (94 KB, 673x715)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>
>>202898874
Stop body shaming, you bigot.
>>
>>202892802
Trust me. If I ever got the opportunity, I would.
>>
They don’t owe us sex but they shouldn’t be surprised if they tease a guy and then get raped.
>>
>>202891774
Are Incels even a thing? It's pretty clear that it's just a meme and boomers are ruining it once again.
>>
File: 1547698822546m.jpg (134 KB, 783x1024)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>202920654
>Have friends who clearly like my companionship.
>Helped many people.
>Been most liked guy by entire male part of class in high school and college, even if classes formed some close groups, I was welcome in all of these groups.
>Been nice to girls, of course never whites knight shit, but never judged anyone based on genders. Girls didn't seen me as bad person.
>Got engineer title, work as SysAdmin, liked by co-workers.
>27 y old, still kissless virgin.
I don't even have problem with starting conversation, girls just prefer to have me as friend for some reason. So I gave up on looking for gf, I will just wait to 30 to get my wizard powers and then I gonna just buy sexdoll.
>>
>>202891774
Actually, they do owe men sex.
That's their end of the social contract.
>>
>>202926741
We need to start posting more of those.
>>
But they do owe men sex. Men provide everything in a society, women are only neccessary for one thing.
>>
>>202927491
>"friends" clearly try to avoid me.
>Never helped anyone.
>Been most hated guy by entire male part of class in high school and college, I was shunned by all groups.
>Been mean to girls, of course never whites knight shit, but never judged anyone based on genders. Girls seen me as bad person.
>unemployed.
>31 y old, root my 25 yr old blonde vet girlfriend everynight.
>>
>>202902990
/thread
>>
>>202910399
>>Virginity used to a be a symbolic point of strength
Deluded imbecile.
>>
>>202891774
Not an incel. Never had any issue getting laid.
This whole notion that people think they deserve sex isn't limited to men.
For those of you that can get laid. Try this:
>meet woman and ask her out on date
>attend date and have a great time
>hug at the end, don't kiss, and ask to see her again
>do this again. Don't kiss though
>keep this going until you realize that when you don't kiss her she'll have a mental conflict over it. It's tricky because she may think you aren't interested and will cut it off
>after you finally kiss her set up a date at her house. Make sure not to drink. Also make sure that you have a way to get home. (Your car, a bus, Uber, whatever)
>make out and right before sex is about to happen say you don't want to
>she will act like she is owed sex
>she won't take "no" for an answer
>your mind will be blown at how rapey women actually are
>leave
Not sure why this happens, but it does.
>>
>>202892148
shut up nigger leaf
>>
>>202927491
I'm making assumptions here as I don't know your full story, but as much as you are kind and helpful, do you stand up for your own desires? By which I mean, say you have been getting on well with a girl and you are interested in her romantically, do you make it known what you want, that you want to go out with her? Are you clear with people about what you want? And I don't mean in a way where you expect them to give you what you want, I mean simply expressing yourself and seeing how they respond. That's why I mentioned that comment about not being a pushover; some people are too nice, they bend over backwards to accommodate the needs and wants of others but they do not assert their own wants. Could that be the problem? I don't interact with many girls myself, but I get the impression that girls want a guy who is simultaneously kind (sociable, considerate, considerate) while also being someone that is assertive and is not shy or afraid to make his own needs known. Afterall, from her perspective, if he can't stick up for his own interests, is he a guy that I can rely on fight for my/our interests?

I'm not calling you yourself one of those "nice guys", but you often hear so-called "nice guys" saying that girls only want them as friends and they go for the bad boys who treat them badly, and so girls only want these bad boy types. Yes, between these 2 choices, girls seem to prefer a guy that's a dick that at least stands up for himself compared to a nice guy who is so accommodating that he won't dare inconvenience someone by asking them for something. But there is another kind of nice guy that women like more than these 2 options, and that's a guy that is kind and considerate towards others while also being assertive with what he wants. That's the ideal, a person that consider both the needs of others and the needs of his own.

CONT
>>
>>202928897
>>202927491

Again, sorry if I'm off the mark, but maybe you are nice, which is certainly a good thing, but perhaps you're nice to a fault and you need to be draw on your courage and accept that you need to make your own desires known. The desires of others are important, but don't forget about yourself, you can stick up for yourself and that's a good thing to do and something I encourage you to do.
>>
>>202894162
wat the fuck. is this some soc textbook?
>>
>>202927881
Are you saying that it's better to behave like you have been behaving?
>>
Only option is to create an infectious disease that kills men and wipes out 97% of the male population and the men that are left can be even more picky then women were. And can actually tell women "You do NOT have a right to my body" then Females can be Incel.
>>
>>202898929
you can still get normal jobs if you aren’t handsome. You should see my bosses accountant, he looks like Professor Frink and he’s autistic as fuck but he’s confident as fuck. I’ve been at parties and it always starts with people saying “who the fuck is that nerd on his own counting the sandwiches and wearing a Hawaiian shirt in winter, Geez the utter state” and by 2am he’s got a crowd around him paying court and everyone leaves commenting on what a great guy he is (he is, got to admire his pep). Being handsome isn’t necessary to pulling power either. I’m always telling you that being ugly is the next best thing, it’s image not looks alone that conveys appeal - think of bad guys/monsters from fiction as a common image we can all imagine that’s not pretty but exudes magnetism. Trouble is there’s a lot of looks in between handsome and magnetic ugly that don’t work. Average, timid, shy, nervous, greasy, immature, weird - ‘le dribbling spastic’ is the way I think of the incel, a Leftist retard beyond hope and best avoided. That look is the worst thing ever, the liberal in my imagination is a hopeless and depressing cunt. They OP all the turd in the catalogue here too.
Love your image and you’ll get the most out of it, people follow your lead if you know what I mean. Pulling is about energy levels and bring in the zone - not just about being pretty like a little girl.
Nap time now - I can do this at work because I look like I should be able to do what I please. Therefore people will avoid disturbing me. Then I go home at 4. You should see how I arrive. I’ll post that tomorrow. You won’t believe me without pics.
Heil Hortler.
>>
>>202891774
He's not wrong
>>
File: tuxedo.jpg (16 KB, 249x249)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Attacking somebody because of their ability to reproduce proves that normalfaggots are inferior cavemen who are less evolved than us.

You cannot refute my flawless logic you subhuman piece of filth.
>>
File: 635316349428205581.jpg (31 KB, 512x288)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>202931117
no where in any religion or law does it say that any human being is entitled to either have sex or reproduce

checkmate cuck
>>
File: GLOBAL CABAL OF WITCHES.png (3.13 MB, 1804x1960)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB PNG
>>202891774
my spirit animal is the incel, I identify and relate to what they are saying even though I have ((((girlfriends))))) aka I'm a fornicator
No one stands up for these men, the ((((((virtue)))))) signalers sure like to signal how much their ((((((virtue)))))) leads them to hate incels and yet are apologists for the (((((((jewish))))))) racism prevalent in the media and work to censor and cover up for the ritual harvesting and murder of children and babies
>>
>>202891774
Hope some heroic incel goes Eliot Rodger on this faggot

Fuck being pc but kicking people when their down just shows what a dumb fucking loser you are. If I were all women jeffries would be an incel too btw. Roasties have disgustingly low standards today. fucking gross
>>
>>202901247
> working class whites
Majority of incels are mixed race people and non-whites
>>
>>202897609
Post more
>>
File: c43.jpg (30 KB, 450x450)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>202892214
>ID says nerd
>>
File: 1549984419005.jpg (15 KB, 259x194)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>202934862
>>
>>202891774
The female equivalent to incel is the so-called "dog mom". When they call you incel, tell them their grand kids are going to be dogs.
>>
>>202901247
Ah yeas, working class whites. The greatest enemies of Jews everywhere!
>>
>>202909162
Fucking spicy
>>
File: 1515277324780.jpg (46 KB, 456x461)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Fuck all of you filthy normalfags. It is hard to get laid. If you're a 3/10 like me you can't even get into a conversation with a woman without seeing clear "fuck off" signals in her body language. Online dating is completely off the table. Even getting friends is a struggle because no one wants to associate with you and lower their perceived status. Inceldom is real and nobody ever gives a shit because low status men are considered worthless trash that are unworthy of intimacy. As soon as I can afford it I'm going to fuck escorts. Why should I give a fuck about laws or morality if that shit never gave me anything in return?
>>
>>202931333
>normalfaggot is so obsessed with reproducing that he projects this onto me

Where in my post did I say I was entitled to sex? I merely said that cavemen like you are bound by your pathetic hunter gatherer instincts and so you deserve to be treated like a subhuman.
>>
>>202903573
Your honorable aryan blood got mixed with mud making you even more of a cretin.
>>
>>202937132
That's sad to hear, I understand what you mean when you say people would be hesitant to associate with someone physically unattractive. Appearance isn't everything, but appearance matters, especially if you truly are at the point that people are avoidant. I don't know if you already do, but you can certainly do what you can to make yourself more presentable; I detect how bitter you feel and imagine you don't bother with it because of a feeling of "what's the point". I think just about anybody would be taken by bitterness given such circumstances, but as easy as it is to fall into despair, there is another way, even if it's not perfect, and I'm sure you could shoulder the responsibility for improving your circumstances. I don't think there's any problem seeing escorts if the struggle is so bad, but if you do go down that road that is best avoided, perhaps make seeing an escort as a reward for doing X many tasks and actions in the direction of your goals. I've been thinking about seeing escorts on and off for a long time, but my issue is that I don't even try with girls due to fear of humiliation, so for me, I think it would be worth performing X many actions within my control before seeing an escort, e.g. initiate a conversation with 15 girls at some social venues, or ask out 5 girls (not all on the same day or even in the same month). After I've completed those actions, then I could reward my courage and suffering with seeing an escort. Maybe you could do something like that, or maybe that's an unhealthy idea. I'm not sure.
>>
File: 585648658756.png (171 KB, 739x1039)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>
>>202899246
There is truth here. I got bullied a lot when I was younger and I feel like it subconsciously made me beta. It's still hard to break free from that mindset despite coming so far.
>>
>>202906268
Anon we weren’t talking about niggers.
>>
>>202891774
Weaponize it!!!
>>
>>202902120
Underrated fucking post. Sums it up
>>
>>202891774
But Progressives don't punch down!
>>
>>202902497
who is it?
>>
File: 1542687432927.jpg (277 KB, 1200x808)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>202915331
Or 3 men that have been disfigured or disabled and are no longer able to find women willing to have sex with someone as ugly or financially nonviable as they are.
>>
>>202891774
Wasn't "incel" that /pol/ sockpuppet project to make tumblr retaliate to "cuck" with the baggage word; Incel. It was a good trap, since they needed something against being called a cuck and it was another sexual-centered term, which purely translate to; "Ur Ugleh".
>>
>>202904193
>The least desirable just voluntarily choose not to rape his or her way into the gene pool.
but apparently they want to provoke someone to do this so they can mock them more
>>
>>202902120
They can always tell lies about you, and people can always believe those lies. Don't think for one second that it couldn't get worse.
>>
File: 1549817840113.png (414 KB, 862x795)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
>>202903362
>>
>>202915023
>Second as I said waifubots will have "Mom" function to replace mother

I am not comfortable some robot raising a kid. And moreover, when such a robot will be available AGI will be real. I don't even these conversations will be required because we would have become trans-human.

Alph-mommy religion is the way to go for near future.

>Third. Just because incel is for example short, doesn't mean his genes are shit.

>doesn't mean his genes are shit.

doubt.jpg
>>
File: 1549824823037.png (2.02 MB, 1487x1390)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
>>202903944
Yes.. just like this dumb cunt
>>
>>202904356
you just agreed with a tranny or a dumb cunt with a bloody vagina
>>
>>202925173
It becomes bearable once you have to peace with your incel life. I think the realization of being an incel goes like: denial, anger and then acceptance. Though sorrow never leaves.

pro-tip: Start meditating, it makes life much more bearable.
>>
>>202927793
>>202926741
some canada bro, had started a raid. I wonder where he is.
>>
>>202905961
Democrats are the biggest fucking maniacs of them all you insufferable piece of shit waste
>>
>>202904936
fuck off you fucking dumb cunt. hope you choke on Tyrones pubic hairs you stupid smelly vagina scumbag. I hate women
>>
>>202891774
>>202892148
he's not wrong
>>
>>202928406
pro tip: try keeping your cock on vagina just before sex for a long time teasing her. And see what it does to her.
>>
>>202904150
sex is nothing you fucking idiot. youre miserable because you can only focus on that. Forget it. Stop giving a fuck and let it happen when it happens.
>>
>>202931333
>no where in any religion or law does it say that any human being is entitled to either have sex or reproduce

being this ignorant of Bible. Whats the story of Abraham?
3/10 bait
>>
>>202909415
Well then it'll be fun to watch them lose or ruin the country over and over again
>>
>>202906268
LOL look at this faggot thinking blacks run the country like the kikes want us to believe on TV.. What a fucking blithering moron
>>
>>202894162
post a pdf of the book fag
>>
>>202898451
damn i thought this was the Moroccan pancake flipping forum
>>
>>202901247
And none of this is true in actual reality. Another /pol/ fan fic from some faggot, spic or nigger trying to pass as fact. Kill yourself scumbag
>>
File: 1524165953382.jpg (71 KB, 639x438)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Incel is one of those reddit buzzwords, they always get riled up about some new random tiny group of people about once a month. Few months ago it was flat earthers, then antivaxx, now incels.
>>
>just because you put a loaded gun to my head doesn't mean I owe you my wallet
>just get a job you bum
*BLAM*
>>
File: Shlomo Gaslightowitz.jpg (61 KB, 374x374)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>202944781
You have to give me money first
>>
>>202905984
>202905984
No one owes you shit either faggot, so stop begging for shit on your own time and suck it up., Fucking hypocrites on this board
>>
>>202897921
Can confirm
>>
File: yes i am mad.jpg (22 KB, 300x375)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>That's strange... disenfranchised incels seem to be the ones shooting up schools and blowing up events
>I have an idea!
>LET'S USE OUR MEDIA ENGINE TO DISENFRANCHISE THEM SOME MORE!
>>
Bottom tier men have always been seen as disposable, surely this behavior won't drive them away even further. You are free because nobody cares to associate with you and you see through the what about society excuse degenerates give when they are in danger of losing their decadence because no one else is their to labor, worry, and hold it together.
>>
File: 1547390051842.png (44 KB, 657x527)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>202902120
i would like your posts on fb
>>
>>202891774
Incel literally means they can't get laid. This cunt thinks he's giving them new information by telling them they can't get laid.

He's one of those people who looks at a group, then decides to unload on them if they seem more right wing than left wing.
>>
File: 1528923538318.png (2.5 MB, 2040x2880)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB PNG
Mandatory cherry popping in schools soon.
>>
File: going loco.png (511 KB, 920x720)
511 KB
511 KB PNG
>women don't owe you sex
>but you owe society your labor
>but you owe the government your money
>but you owe the property jew your money
>but you owe your wage slaver your respect
>but you owe obedience to the law
I didn't consent to being born in this shithole era. From my point of view, I was raped and I can own whatever I want by force.
>>
>>202908685
you should be put down like a rabid dog. You bother an incel ill rearrange your face faggot
>>
>>202928381
ok then prove it wrong genius. Smug fucking faggot with no argument





Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.