[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




File: bbw.webm (2.96 MB, 576x720)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
>"If you're on the street and you went to school for 5 years, you'd be an engineer, you'd be a doctor or something. So we're basically doctors of metal. And you should have just as much pride in our trade and our profession as doctors and lawyers have in their's.".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYvpZn4jcpo&t=13m3s


Jebus Christ! I almost fell out of my chair when I heard his working class nobody is comparing himself to doctors, engineers, and lawyers and saying his profession should get a much respect as their's.

I know I can't be the only other person who hates working class trade goons. They refuse to go to college and instead opt to learn some goon trade. Then they use their unions to extort employers into paying them exuberant and outrageous wages. These assholes are then able to afford to buy homes unlike all those kids who actually went to university, got liberal arts degrees, and became overburdened with student debt.

Any time these knuckle-draggers show up at my office, I try to be as unhelpful as possible. I don't even tell them where the bathroom's at. And heaven forbid I have to hire a roofer to fix something. I don't care if it's the middle of July, I'm not offering them something to drink.

These guys should NOT be making more than accountants.
>>
>>202931416
>They refuse to go to college and instead opt to learn some goon trade.
0/8 b8 m8
try again
try harder
>>
>>202931416
>These guys should NOT be making more than accountants.

Accounting can be done with a computer program these days, it's not the fault of trade workers that retards chose a career that a calculator can do.
>>
>>202931416
You sound upset.
>>
>>202931416
Go back to the discord and try again
>>
>>202931416
blue collar Chad fucked your girl, huh
>>
>>202931416
Maybe we should let the doctors build their hospitals for themselves. Then they can earn their big salaries for telling people what they think is wrong with them. They aren't even always right about their diagnosis. Plus now they will allow BF's to become surgeons and the make shitty snapchats of them dancing while performing surgery.

Muh I hate the working man is bullshit, someone has to do the work and if you don't want to don't bitch about the ones who do.
>>
>>202931416
faggot thread made by a mega faggot kike
kys
>>
>>202931416
>Posts some cheap, vapid fat whore
>Pairing that with your hate for the working class because they don't dump tens of thousands to fund their (((Marxist professors)))

I know this is bait/sarcasm anyway, but stop shitting up this board, please.
>>
most doctors are shit
>>
>>202931416
THICC
H
I
C
C
>>
File: 1547371124236.jpg (144 KB, 1080x1350)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>202931416
God I love BBWs. I just want to be trapped beneath her ass and bombarded with her stink.
>>
>>202931416
you sound pretty buttblasted faggot
>>
>>202933052
>Posting a fat brown whores
>Wanking your dick to BBW porn

Wow! Can't get any more degenerate.
>>
>>202931549
Surgery can be done with a scalpel these days. It is not the fault of trade workers that retards chose a career that a knife can do.
>>
>>202931416
The problem is they're implying doctors, engineers or lawyers deserve respect just for being doctors, lawyers or engineers instead of respecting them for being GOOD doctors, lawyers and engineers.
>>
It’s a flab festival
>>
>>202933369
Probably the worst analogy I've ever seen on the chins
>>
>>202933369
Ouch, bad argument/ comparison.
>>
File: 1541453174960.jpg (638 KB, 1280x1795)
638 KB
638 KB JPG
All fields
>>
File: 0iIydIL__Copier_.jpg (113 KB, 800x600)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
could this be... the high test alpha thread?
>>
>>202933622
Why bother?
The mods are the shills, just hide it
>>
File: 1549967349031.webm (2.92 MB, 640x360)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
>>202931416
>I hate buildings
Cool man go live in Africa.
>>
File: 1547372336343.jpg (91 KB, 1080x1350)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>202933220
implying you wouldn't be kissing her ass if she let you touch her
>>
>>202931416
I am so proud of my diploma saying "mechanic" wow
4 years wasted in a sausagefest of a class.
>>
>>202931416
>These guys should NOT be making more than accountants.
An algorithm will take all those jobs very soon.
>>
>>202931416
Lmao wut. Doctors these days are absolutely garbage. Shitty wait room staff, over booked schedules, minimal face time with dr, most are dumb brown people that hate whites anyways and rush you out. I havent ran into a single Dr that was worth a shit under the age of 50. The medical field is iver valued, understffed and full of under prepared shit heads that barely got through medical school.
>>
>>202933369
You should have taken a debate or communication with emphasis on arguments
>>
>>202933850
I heard that video is fake. The shooting part is edited, the reast is real. It seriously makes you question whether chimpanzees are more intelligent than blacks
>>
>>202931416
I went to trade school and learned advertising and print. I now run my own screen printing company. Why do you hate my better judgement anon?
>>
>>202932631
Someone has to clean the streets too, but that is not a job that anyone wants or respects.
>>
>>202933940
I've met GP's that I swear I am a full standard deviation above.
Not Australian doctors, mind you.
>>
File: love.jpg (86 KB, 768x1024)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>202933052
>>202933622
>>202933753
>>202933867
Spot the niggers.
>>
>>202933867
I'm not dictated by my dick, and I would rather throw non-whites in the trash than touch them.
Besides, I'm recently married anyway.

Lay off the porn, bud. People like you are the reason why London is the way it is.
>>
>>202931416
You’re not good at pretending to be a kike :)
>>
Plumbers have saved more lives than doctors by installing basic piping and waste removal.
>>
Imagine getting mad that you wasted 4 years PAYING for education while a tradesman spends 4 years GETTING PAID to learn.
>>
File: 1518916748036m.jpg (81 KB, 866x1024)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>202934021
>>202934047
found the gaybois
>>
File: 1549984235654.jpg (81 KB, 750x759)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>202934047
>People like you are the reason why London is the way it is.
Like what?
>>
What do you do OP? Accounting seems to be very basic shit - do you do anything that demands extensive training/intellectual capability?
>>
File: download.jpg (55 KB, 600x600)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>
It's important to take pride in your work. Their are no small roles.
>>
>>202934241
>You're gay if you don't have 50 images saved of mutts and ethnic trash to wank your dick to like a degenerate
KEK

>>202934276
THICC musliminas amirite?
"Import more Pakis!" That should be your motto.
>>
>>202934020
Im not surprised. All Drs ive met that werent some 50+year old white guy are absolutely shit at even attempting a real diagnosis. Most of the practices Ive been too have absolutely shit reviews until I finally found and old white dude that had been doing it for 30 years.
>>
>>202931416
Do people actually find these gross whores attractive?

I live on the boarder and these Mexican whores are a dime a dozen
>>
>>202931416
The feeling is mutual, you giant faggot.
>>
I think what they are trying to convey is that you need to take pride in your work regardless of your job label
>>
File: 1525559313429.jpg (275 KB, 524x740)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>
>all these seething tradecucks who are mad about being treated like shit and getting a shit pay for doing a shit job than any shithead can do
Top kek, doing God´s work OP.
>>
>>202934358
This is the job market equivalent of "everyone should love themselves they way they are"
>>
>>202934276
Full of disgusting brown pakis, Indians, and niggers, as evidenced by your collection of fat fucking brown sows.
>>
I work in aviation and engineers are fucking retarded.
>>
>>202934276
>>202934241
>>202933867
>>202933622
>>202933052
Based and bbwpilled
>>
>>202934497
>shit pay
Nigger most tradesman I know are makin 6 figures working 3-4 days a week. The “trades don’t pay” meme does not exist anymore
>>
File: 1524645969731m.jpg (64 KB, 819x1024)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>
>>202931416
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>202934567
Engineer isn’t a trade
>>
File: 1544414620473.jpg (44 KB, 600x600)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>202931416
>lives in a building
>uses roads
>uses electricity
>uses plunking
>every day all day
>hates trade workers
>>
>>202934567
From my own interactions they lack the most basic common sense and real world experience. An inner city street child could scam these people.
>>
>goon trade
>accountant
>>
>>
Been working the trades since I was 16, learned how to invest in my twenties have over 1 million in retirement, I'm only 34. I'll be a multi-millionaire when I retire (early) fuck your college degrees lol!
>>
>>202934549 >>202934398
Mate, I oppose immigration and hate Islam. Doesn't change the fact that Latinas are hot. And me having a degenerate muslim girl fetish is just a side effect. I try to pump and dump them, it's what they deserve for invading my country
>>
File: 1523363061353m.jpg (70 KB, 757x1024)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>
>>202934497
>any shithead can do
Go ahead m8 build me a house
>>
Working in oil here, $600 a day, eat it normie, zero college
>>
>>202933369
Imagine thinking this is a good comeback, wew lad
>>
>"If you're on the street and you went to school for 5 years, you'd be an engineer, you'd be a doctor or something. So we're basically doctors of shitposting. And you should have just as much pride in our trade and our profession as doctors and lawyers have in their's.".
>>
>>202931416
An awerage doctor is a monkey that knows less than a good welder let alone engeneer. A highly qualified aerospace welder actually knows a fucking lot about metal and technology maybe as much as an engineer does but in a more narrow field.

And im not even talking about the "economy", "humanities" or gender "studies" non-people. They arent worth dirt from under skilled plumber's nail.

If you arent majored in engineering or math you dont get to talk shit sbout education or people's worth you pleb.

t.aerospace engineer.
>>
>>202934682
No, but aviation is and op specifically mentioned engineering as being superior. It's not a complicated concept. You must have an engineering degree, to fuck this up so bad.
>>
>>202931416
> hen they use their unions to extort employers into paying them exuberant and outrageous wages
> wanting to be payed a livable wage instead of just enough to barely exist

>kids who actually went to university, got liberal arts degrees, and became overburdened with student debt

If you're so stupid to go into debt for a degree in liberal arts you don't deserve a job or house.


OP is a bourgeois liberal faggot
>>
>>202935034
HANG YOUSelf
>>
File: 1549894639436.png (1.05 MB, 736x761)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>202934861
Slippery slope, pal.

Besides, what now, differentiates you from the women I'm sure you criticize for hopping on a Tyrone or a Mohammad dick train? You deserve exactly those British slags who finally decide they want to "settle down" afterwards.
>>
>>202933867
200% wouldn't because im not ugly nor a virgin, in other words im not thirsty or hurting and not about to get with a shit skin of any caliber

>>202934241

found the incel
>>
>>202934709
Yes. One asked me for snips to cut a zip tie installed in the plane(removing anything installed in the plane without paperwork is a BIG no no.). But it was one of those temp zip ties you can just unlock and remove without cutting. Engineers are fucking retarded.
>>
>>202934768
You won't retire though.
You will die early from Asbestos or lead poisoning or whatever else it is you eat when up their sweeping chimneys.
>>
>>202933369
Lmao this dumbass
>>
>>202935194
How salty do you have to be to be you right now?
>>
>>202935121
>taking a chav seriously on the internet
you know better than this
>>
>>202931416
this is bait and you don't deserve respect for it
>>
>>202935121
it's a bit different than when men do it. and i would never even consider fucking a black girl.
>>
>>202935114
Lol in touch a nerve? Go have trouble with more elementary real world problems, you cubicle nigger.
>>
>>202935325
Jokes on you I haven’t passed the 5th grade
>>
>>202931416
Jebus Christ! I almost fell out of my chair when I heard this pencil pushing faggoy is comparing doctors and lawyers to engineers, and saying his profession should get a much respect as their's.
>>
>>202935149
Aye. Sold my old house to one about a year ago above asking price, and funny enough her daddy was buying it for her. A freshly graduated engineer, who asked if the house came with cable for TV and Internet. Never crossing her mind that's a separate service you have to pay for. Dumbass little girl probably burned the place down by now.
>>
>>202933369
I see that college degree really paid off for you.
>>
>>202934593
not sure if srs

the only tradesmen who clear six figures are in the top 10% of unions, are self employed, or are working 60+ hours a week
>>
>>202933988
It's from a movie trailer, some planet of the apes flick.
>>
>>202931416
Richard Spencer's wife
>>
>>202935300
>it's a bit different than when men do it.
The only difference is that women have more responsibility in the way they dictate their relationships.
But it's not at all different. It's the same indication of a lack of moral character.
Everything you do, you should expect anyone you settle down with to do or have done. Any resistance to this notion should get you to self-reflect on your own hypocritical actions.
>>
>>202935034
>mfw going for mechanical engineering and everything you said is completely right.

Man I hate university lol.
>>
>>202934936
I'm in oil too, whats your position? W2 or 1099?

I know company men whose day rate is $800-1k but their actual take home is closer to half that after taxes, etc.

I'm in wireline, would like to get into automation/instrumentation
>>
>>202933753
She's Jewish, get out of the thread.
>>
>>202931416
>circle-jerking a bunch of kikes about theoretical nonsense should pay more than building real things
This is the jewiest thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>202934741
I'm going to school to be an accountant because I'm tired of being an aircraft mechanic. An aircraft mechanic gets way more respect and about the same pay as an accountant sometimes more depending on where you work.

However, it's hard to claim to be an accountant with an air of pride. It just seems like one step above a secretary.
>>
>>202934567
I work on a fighter jet factory and the workers, the technologists and the design engineers all have their own fields of expertise that barely intersect.

A worker must know a thick book on how exactly to tighten the screws, literally, its a complicated and very responsible procedure.

A technologist knows how to apply heat resistant coating and how to tell if its ficked.

But neither of them know what they are making, for them a turbine disk is just a fucking circle and they dont know what it does or where it goes.

A design engineer (me) knows nothing about how they make those, i have no idea whats the proper cutting speed for titanium alloys but i know where the circle goes, how entire engine assembles and when they screw up and cut too deep only i know if its still going to assemble and work.

I wouldn't say a worker knows much less than i do, he knows a different narrow field. A technologist might actually know more than I do, the lead technologist - certainly do. Although design engineers are considered the top of R&D foodchain.
>>
>>202931416
>look down upon the people who build literally everything you see around you and enable you to have your lower middle class cubicle career
kek

>inb4 generic insult about me being a salty peasant
I'm a software engineer.
>>
>>202935778
I thought aircraft bros made bank and only worked 3-4 days a week?
>>
>>202935851
Why do codemonkeys xall themselves engeneers?
>>
>>202931416
>office fag
>>
File: 1549197217574.jpg (99 KB, 799x768)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>202935566
Not really because women submit to men. When women are hook up with non-whites, we are upset because those men are absolutely gross, or because they are submitting to the enemy. And girls don't care if you've slept around, they in fact find it desirable if you have. If I fuck Muslimas, they are submitting to me. There's a reason why Islamic law allows men to marry non-Muslims but not women to marry non-Muslim men.
>>
>>202935149
Yes working on airplanes is a pain in the ass. Engineers really are clueless on this aspect. I feel you, but only those in aviation know what you are talking about.
>>
>>202931416
>everyone is smart
>everyone should go to college and get into (((debt))) to try their hand at a career they wont succeed in
>workers in the trades arent needed for some reason
>society would be better off if we were all white collar
These are just a few of the many reasons you're a fucking retard, OP. Also
>their's
Just fuck off.
>>
>>202931416
You think the trade workers are the ones who are exploiting the unions lol Unions have no interest in their members. Accountants are glorified calculators easily replaceable but your entire nations infrastructure would fall apart without the trade workers you sound mad cause you mad retarded decisions in life. Its not really your fault though the jews told you to go to uni to get a good job
>>
>>202935939
Why do slavs think they're people?
>>
>>202935898
They often work in 12 hours shifts.
12 hours of busting your ass, crawling through narrow holes in the winrer on the airfield isnt lazy work.
>>
>>202936095
Butthurt
>>
>>202935569
It's ok. Engineers may be retards but their paychecks aren't. I'd say keep going with it but as a muslim you probably only want to get an engineering degree so you can build a better plane to bomb my buildings with.
>>
File: 9343595_orig.jpg (143 KB, 1066x800)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>202933369
>welcome to costco i love you
>>
File: 2121212421.jpg (35 KB, 567x567)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>202933052
she needs to delouse her garment
>>
>>202936009
>posting some hijab-wearing shitskin
Lmao an absolute disgrace.
>>
>>202935898
If you work for FedEx with their benefits and Union. Yes, it's great. However the stress to me is not worth it. If you want to make bank, do it.
>>
>>202931416
>OI VEY! I’m not a strong white male who can build and fix shit like hospitals, schools, roads, etc. I’m a dumb ass who fell for the school debt meme and got a degree that everyone was told to get.

This is weak b8
>>
>>202931416
t. someone that relies on others to fix their vehicle, their plumbing, their electrical work, has eaten meat, lives in a building, has experienced HVAC, and has otherwise lived a modern life
>>
>>202936121
Exactly, this is the standard. 12 hour days and then you've still got to get everything turned over to the next shift so it ends up being longer.
>>
>>202933369
I forgot the scalpel just waltzes across the operating room magically performing surgery.
>>
File: 1535838128546.jpg (249 KB, 1280x960)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>202936346
implying you wouldn't
>>
You have to spend a good amount of time learning a trade and then getting experience before making decent money.

Accounting on the other hand is considered one of the best career choices out there when you consider education needed, early start in the work force, job stability and lifetime earning.
>>
File: 20190211_144504.jpg (3.38 MB, 4032x3024)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB JPG
Hands like this scare the jew
>>
File: 1549894228501.png (992 KB, 736x648)
992 KB
992 KB PNG
>>202936009
>women submit to men
They are emotionally dependent, and of course as a result work to maintain an equilibrium with their partners, which may cause them to dramatically change (if they're still young, mentally developing, and still prone to change). However, women will only "submit" to men they respect, and a large part of that is dependent on moral and behavioral consistency.
If you enter into a relationship, later explaining that you look down on non-whites, but just as well turn around and mention that you've slept with hoards of them, does that make you a respectable person in anyone's eyes (racial realist or not)?

>When women are hook up with non-whites, we are upset because those men are absolutely gross, or because they are submitting to the enemy.
And that is the same with women. If you eventually red-pill your woman, or somehow in an act of providence find a woman who is both already red-pilled and single (with no baggage), what do you think she will begin to think about your behavior? She might not stated, but your actions are inconsistent with your morality.

>And girls don't care if you've slept around
Some do, many don't. But it's not just about that. As stated previously, it's about the respect your garner by balancing your actions with your moral character.
And even if so, those same women who "don't care" are also more likely to have slept around. And yes, that may very well include a Tyrone or a Mohammad. In all reality, this is the SAME exact thing you're doing, and you have to run around in circles to try and differentiate the two to try and justify your own character faults.

>Posting a black muslim whore
Degenerate.
>>
>>202936670
You wouldn't once you were near enough to smell her. Nonwhites emit a foul, repugnant odor.
>>
I shook the hand of a lawyer the other day. It was as soft as a woman's hand.
>>
>>202931416
>kids who went to university and got liberal arts degrees

so, not doctors or engineers.
>>
>>202931416
Lawyers shouldn’t get any respect except maybe a few individuals their profession is for the most part absolutely scum

>(((college)))
t. PHD in black trans woman’s queer dance theory
>>
>>202936789
Interesting that you're mentioning it. Now that I think of it, I do enjoy a repugnant odor every now and then.
>>
>>202936706
Dont know about in the US but in leafland average earnings for a chartered accountant is about 65k a year, you earn the same amount as an electrician with less education debt and the job isnt as physically demanding as other trades.
>>
>>202933404
Just obtaining the degrees is an achievement.
But I've never actually seen anyone of them demand respect, they usually just receive it automatically anyway.

My lecturers at uni don't even like being called Dr , they just go by their first name.
Phil, Mark etc
>>
>>202936706
keep in mind with trades if you roll your ankle or sprain your wrist you could easily be out of work for anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months, and then you're making $0

not "shitting on trades", just when your body is your source of income and something breaks down you're fucked

primary reason I want to get out of the trades, about to turn 30 and don't want that liability of financial ruin over an injury
>>
>>202936782
You're implying I would tell my girlfriend about my sexual past.
>>
>>202936757
According to Palmistry you will live very lol. Also based.
>>
>>202936917
I'm starting to think there are no svedupelles on this board, just people using Swedish proxies to post these supreme cuck caricature posts.
>>
>>202934241
Being gay is unironically less degenerate that racemixing

Mutts should be castrated and miscegenation should be punishable
>>
>>202936971
The fact that you feel the need to hide it should say everything.

Just as well, I hope whatever girl you "settle down" rode 5 Tyrone dicks and never tells you.
Although, most likely, judging from your very approach to life and relationships, you'll never settle down and most likely die alone. You are literally a boomer-tier male. Thus, you deserve a boomer-tier female.
>>
>>202937084
I mean live very long.
>>
>>202937089
Det var ett skämt. Tråkigt att behöva göra en finne besviken.
>>
>>202931416
>bash on tradesmen
>too dumb to fix his own roof
A+
>>
>>202931416

i don't hate trade workers. I blame the HR who markets job titles that way.

>a job isnt a job goy, is a CAREEEEEEEER. Job sounds so tiresome and boring. So start your (((exciting))) career now as a dishwasher goy!
>goy, you aren't applying to be a dishwasher, you are applying to be a ceramic TECHNICIAN. WOW SO HIGH TECH AND COOL!

don't even get me started on jobs that have the title engineer in them but have nothing to do with engineering.
>>
>>202935783
I never thought Russian equipment was that complex. I always assumed even your planes were made to be produced economically and last forever with minimal maintenance
>>
>>202934992
Aren't welders dumb though? Now Electrical, that's a brain trade
>>
>>202937205
Welding is a career that can settle you in a mc mansion if you get qualified enough to weld Titanium wearing a space suit in an argon chamber, or underwater pipes under water, or oil pipes somewhere in the frozen nowhere.

Theres a looong way to go.
A lot of weldong currently cant be automated, and i thing the guy who welds Marlin engines at Space X is a very successful person, even if he's "just a welder"
>>
As a 3rd year med student who works 60hrs a week (not only unpaid, but still paying tuition) why don’t you all just organize and demand 150k salaries. What can possibly go wrong?
>>
>>202937289
We are somewhat behind in technology but aerospace is still aerospace which is still a league of its own.
You can't fly on a tin can its all very serious.
>>
>>202937154
>bug-chasing, indiscriminate promiscuity and sexually abusing children is less degenerate than racemixing
No.
>>
>>202933369
difference is anon that a computer program runs itself. a scalpel needs to be used by a human
>>
>>202937431
A welder that knows how to patch up an jet engine case without it getting warped out of tight tolerances is a fucking metal wizard deseving of great respect.
>>
>>202931416

No because I don't give that much of a shit about what other people do for a living as long as it's good, honest work.

Sounds like they're just living rent free in your head to me.
>>
>>202931416
> I don't care if it's the middle of July, I'm not offering them something to drink.
based
>>
>>202934992
>Russian aerospace
Yeah, with all those dead cosmonauts you guys are definitely masters of your craft.
>>
>>202931416

Lazy faggot. Call me when you need your shit fixed and I will fuck your wife.
>>
>>202937164
So you think it's better if I hook up with some chav girl than a Muslima?
>>
>>202931416
get ready to cry your fucking eyes out when AI and automation don't put trade workers out of jobs but instead make all the white collar faggots useless


show me a piece of software that can fix plumbing or rewire a house, and then you can come out of the cuck shed and watch a dirty steamfitter assfuck your wife as a reward
>>
File: oranges.jpg (104 KB, 495x718)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>202931416
nice bait thread. lots of replies. have a bump
>>
>>202938217
The two most dangerous wehicles in history are on you burgers.
>>
>>202938217
t. a country with no capacity to launch shit into orbit
>>
>>202934016
And why is that? That asshole doing scut work means people have more time to actually pursue their career of choice.
The death of community is the biggest cancer of modern society. Used to be people were grateful when they banded together to stave off death and suffering.
Now every cunt thinks being the most selfish fuck is actually a laudable goal.
All them chintz that worked hard forgetting it's cause people worked together that they have it so good.
>>
The worst trade is concrete. I've done it for a few years and it sucks. Not to mention 70% of the industry is from Mexico and doesn't speak English.
>>
File: 1548578054891.jpg (230 KB, 978x999)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
Stop posting porn
>>
>>202938375
I'm saying that your behavior should reflect your ideals.
If you look down on non-whites, don't sleep with them.
If you look down on hook-up culture and whorish behavior, don't buy into hookup culture and don't be a chav/male slag yourself.
If you don't care, then don't expect your partner to care. Simple as that.

Obviously you aren't even living up to your own ideal standards, because you're already pushing your ideals onto whatever future white partner that you have. Ideals which you are too morally inconsistent to follow yourself.
>>
>>202933052
Thicc women are top tier.
>>
>>202936706
Accounting is sort of like the white collar version of a trade. Doesn’t it isn’t particularly difficult, and anyone could learn to do it if they wanted to. While it’s a solid career choice, anyone with a high IQ is in STEM or Finance. But, if you can get your CPA definitely do it, it’s one of the few unpozzed absolutely affirmative action-less titles you can get.
>>
>>202938748
It's low-status and boring as hell. It's like they took all the shittiest tasks in managerial/exec positions and rolled them up into a career.
>>
>>202935783
Thanks foe the insight
>>
>>202938743
I’d get hiking equipment, a helmet with a flashlight attached, and go explore those titties.
>>
>>202934593
Once they get a few years of experience they make 100k bud. More if they are masters
>>
File: 1549803876724.jpg (102 KB, 682x1024)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>
File: 1549465134966.jpg (48 KB, 368x475)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>202931678
See my pic?
It sucks.
It should never be posted again.
But it keeps getting posted.
Do you know why?
It keeps getting posted because it keeps being relevant.
Stop making it relevant.
>>
>>202937967
Absolutely, welding takes true skill and not everyone can do it. It also takes years of dedication and practice.

It's an artform much like all the masters of sculpting needed to learn smelting/casting/welding to make bronze statues correct.

Not everyone can do it, and that's why it pays really good for quality work. Also because some of the most important things in existence that we use everyday are welded.
>>
>>202938740
okay, maybe i consider not fucking muslim women. the taboo and danger is so attractive though.
>>
File: 1549677300174.png (523 KB, 500x523)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
>>202933369
Here's your (you)
>>
>>202938748
Highest IQ guy in the world is a bouncer. Stem and finance are full of Jews and women.
>>
>>202933369
Found the accountant
>>
>>202933052
Did your Anglican priest molest you?
>>
>>202933576
>>202933606
>>202933980
>>202934975
>>202935215
>>202935493
>>202936241
>>202936639
>>202937899
>>202939270

Actually quite true. Accounting has shifted to a more analytical position.
Computers are used as new tools and help with a lot of the annoying to do by hand repetitive math and book keeping.

High level accounting now is focused on Auditing and finding things that don't line up or where there may be wrong doing. The focus of accounting has always been accountability, and it still requires human intervention and knowledge.

A lot of jobs are in the crosshairs of computer automation and well designed AI solutions, but that's not unique to accounting and is unfortunately still a decade plus away from being mainstream.
>>
>>202939478
No. Why?
>>
>>202939390
>Highest IQ guy in the world is a bouncer.
Literally who
>>
>>202939688
>he doesn’t know Christopher Langan
He’s a /pol/tard.
>>
>>202936670
>Not posting cute Persian Muslims

Kill yourself Somali.
>>
>>202936942
The less important the degree thw more they demand their title, I had to do some humanigoes elective to complwte my stem degree the bitch demanded to be called doctor. Because she had a PHD in abo studies but my maths lecturer with a PHD in mathematics we called him jim.
>>
>>202931416
My boss is actually an electrical engineer who makes 500k/year now from different contracts. He pays me and other 83 staffs $50/hr + security and insurance benefits and we all work for 40 hours a week. Get fucked faggots.
>>
>>202933867
Sex outside of holy marriage is a sin, I'd be disgusted with her immorality if she let any male touch her sexually even one moment before marriage.
>>
File: 1546883181229_1.gif (2.55 MB, 496x368)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB GIF
>>202934488
>>
>>202939390
>Be bouncer at a popular place
>Be paid a lot for barely doing anything
>Build your body to the peak imposing stature and masculine attractness in the same time as a business investment
>Have fuckloads of free time to spend on any sexual, artistic and scholar pursuits

What if the bouncer is an actual genius who figured a way out of wagaslave system?
>>
>>202939029
Only if they’re living in high COL areas, look up union pay scales/non union hourly rates in areas you’d actually want to live not nigger infested cities and the only way you’re making 6 figures is 60+ hours a week which is a shit way to live

Prove me wrong
>>
>>202940088
Guy’s completely redpilled too. He’s doing exactly what he wants.
>>
Quality b8, I refuse to be a corporate drone. Entrepreneurial pursuit or bust
>>
>>202933940
>haven't met a single doctor under 50 worth his
That probably means you live in a culturally-enriched city. In small towns it's very easy, and even in large mostly-European-white cities you can look down a list of doctors covered by your insurance provider until you see one who isn't Pajeet or Jose.
>>
>>202931416
I hate all faggots who wax lyrically about their job. That most likely includes you too.
Still doesn't mean you should look down on the common man actually keeping this shit we live in running.
>>
>>202939587
No
>>
>>202934135
based
>>
>>202940231
Pushing paperwork around and filling out TPS reports isn’t helping anybody.
>>
>>202936757
so what, 10 seconds in my machine shop?
>>
>laughs in electrician
>>
File: iraqi.png (1.21 MB, 715x815)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>202939756
>>
>>202940415
I wasn't referring to bureaucrats. Those are the ones that belong on an ark shot into space alongside telephone sanitizers.
>>
>>202939688
Chris Langan but he doesn't work as a bouncer anymore. He lives on a farm and grows his own crops. He's a really cool dude.
>>
>>202931416
>>
>>202931416
>a roofer, a noun of singular number
>them, a noun of plural number
O.P., your "well-educated" sentence doesn't even agree with itself.
>>
File: born to be a merchant.jpg (255 KB, 724x844)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>202931416
This sounds like some primeval Jew shit.
Oy vey goy, hate your brother if he is smart enough to make more money than you.
>>
>>202934276
Fuck me you bongs are living in paradise
>>
>>202940523
Without towels.
>>
>>202933052
>muh dik
>>
>>202940925
Naturally. No Jynnantonix either.
>>
>>202933220
>Wow! Can't get any more degenerate
That's a bold statement considering where you're posting.
>>
File: 20190118_071727.jpg (3.85 MB, 4032x3024)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB JPG
>>202935898
We do. Granted. I've just started out. I make 21/hr at 22 years old and work a 4 day week at 10 hours which is very comfortable for me since I'm used to a 10/hr or less lifestyle and having to work 6 or 7 days a week. I currently work on small 10 passenger airplanes for a small airport. My job is easy as fuck and I actually enjoy going to work. I can make a lot more money if i stay in the field and get my IA. Aircraft mechanic is a pretty comfy job considering where I work I've had entire weeks where all I did for 10 hours was Shitpost on here and change a light bulb. Mechanics are in high demand especially if you have your FCC and are able to work on radios and electronics. Since I have that every company I applied to all but literally sucked my cock to come work for them.
>>
>>202933867
>>202933622
i unironically almost slammed a bbw just like this body type last night.. we got to making out but the bitch didnt want to go back to my car...

its the first time i score something that juicy and I was thinking to myself why in the fuck would society shame you for being with a woman built like that?? they are actually the perfect body types for women, their breasts are ridiculously large, their hips are god like, the ass is fat, and your hands are always full... plus they are know to give great head, and are freaky in the bed, and can actually cook a meal... why would anyone pursue some skinny pretty bitch that thinks shes better than you and gets offended when you ask her to throw a sandwich together?
>>
>>202931416
Doctors are the greatest cause of death next to government
>>
>>202939950
What do you do? How'd you get started
>>
>>202939091
Look up Aero's Harem,you seriously think there are not more retards like him out there? Get your head out your ass,sure there are some idiots who think any difference of opinion is a shill but there are actual shills and idiots trying to piss in this ocean of garbage
>>
>>202931416
They should be making whatever their skillet demands.
>>
File: 1549759673297.jpg (103 KB, 1024x731)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
How does it feel to work OT on a salary?

t. Union Pipefitter
>>
>Go to university/college and assume you’re clever for doing so
>Rack up loads of debt
>Have shit work prospects despite being a self declared genius because of your higher education
>Earn less than a tradesperson, who got paid to carry out their work based education as opposed to burdening themselves with debt. Consequently have a much lesser quality of life than them.

Lol who’s the real genius smart guy? All you university cunts are ridiculous, your degree is nothing more than a more elaborate high school diploma. You’re all a bunch of chumps that got played into taking on more debt than you could ever hope to repay all so a bunch of senior managers at that university could get paid far more than they’re worthy of. All you get out of it is an extension of your teenage irresponsibility, fucking losers
>>
>5 years to learn how to cut and weld sheets of metal
there must be lots of slow learners applying there desu
>>
>>202940792
it's heaven if you're a degenerate like me
>>
>>202941387

>implying you can master all types of welding and every application in 5 years
>>
File: shadman.png (389 KB, 605x1263)
389 KB
389 KB PNG
>>202934276
>this was Shadmans inspiration
>>
File: bokerface.png (265 KB, 609x885)
265 KB
265 KB PNG
>>202938217
>wasnt on the moon since 1972
>>
Fuck doctors and lawyers
You should bend your fucking head in respect heathen for theWhite working class
>used internet to make tree his transmission

Who the fuck do you think installed all that shit your power data wires your wifi
>>
>>202931416
>These guys should NOT be making more than accountants.

Fuck off. Accounting can literally be done by an algorithm now. A welder actually has to use his hands. Go learn a trade faggot
>>
>>202931416
That is unfair bait. Just stop.
>>
>>202941059
you're supposed to like thin women so you know they won't stuff their face and eat food that the kids might need. fat women are also more likely to have miscariages and unhealthy offspring, and women tend to put on weight during a pregnancy, so think females is sort of a safe zone because you know they will get fatter later on. but i agree, thicc women are the best
>>
>>202933889
>An algorithm will take all those jobs very soon.
How funny would it be if that algorithm was written by a laid of journo that learned to code?
>>202934593
>Nigger most tradesman I know are makin 6 figures working 3-4 days a week. The “trades don’t pay” meme does not exist anymore
That's because of a shortage in tradesmen. Electrician here, biggest problem we have is most kids out of highschool don't have the required math and/or reading skills to make it in the apprenticeship. Just to take the required classes in electromagnetism most these fags have to go through 2 years of General Ed in college.
>>
>>202941783
>Who the fuck do you think installed all that shit your power data wires your wifi
Me
>>
>>202941958
woah hold your horses i never said anything about marrying much less having kids with a fatty.. I am just saying they are great slams and you should definitely not be shamed because you want to fuck them. I just feel like I am being judged by the world because the girl i am with is larger lol
>>
>>202941100
Dropped out of college because of family condition, went to a local hardware shop, worked from them for a while, built network, learned about house wiring and electricity in a formal way, got my skill tested and now I am here. But you start on your own from the scratch. I got lucky and found my boss's company. It is small but it pays well.
>>
>>202938743
Whomst've?
>>
>>202942404

I fucked a porker with a cute face when I was 19. Was pretty fun desu
>>
Sure you put in your own cat 6 and fucking gfi receptacles at age 11
>>
>>202942404
you should be happy about the stigma, because you get to have more while the NPCs follow the norms like the good boys that they are
>>
File: 1529546661414.gif (3.47 MB, 499x367)
3.47 MB
3.47 MB GIF
>>202941617
>>
File: so you like fat girls.jpg (118 KB, 682x576)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>202942404
>>
File: manofshad.jpg (106 KB, 1024x808)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>202942642
>>
>>202931416
>all those non-whites
>all those dyke women
Holy fucking shit how can you fucking idiots not see how that line of work is just as bad as any other line of work? If not worse because spics.
>>
Doctors
>kill you don't heal overpaid highly incompetent little to no common sense
Lawyers
>Lmao
Engineers
> besides the Japanese man who designed the twin towers to withstand 500 mph plus impossible speed for any passenger airliners to go at seal level they are mostly trash with zero capacity for efficiency or creativity very dumb when it domes to foresight overpaid and under worked techs usually have to point out there errors its Bethesda fans modders vs bethesda
>>
>>202934753
Sauce?
>>
>>202931416
>Then they use their unions to extort employers into paying them exuberant and outrageous wages. These assholes are then able to afford to buy homes unlike all those kids who actually went to university, got liberal arts degrees, and became overburdened with student debt.

That's why they are getting blown the fuck out by spics.
>>
My middle son did this at 11 so if dad's a Sparky it's possible. No need for a GFCI outlet though, living space outlets are required to be on AFCI breakers.
Taught him how to solder too.
>>
>>202931416
You sound like such a massive faggot
>>
>>202936055
They are. And I get that they know all their engineering shit instead and that takes up much of their knowledge base, but all of our work is done according to the blue prints and the process specifications. Combined, it gives the entire knowledge base of what to do to the aircraft to build it. Half our engineers are over paid. The others are paid a shit ton but earn it.
>>
There is no shortage of tradesmen there is ridiculously high employment low wages heavy taxes and high prices

Electrical is hard work and you have to pay the fuck attention no capital structure combined with the lazy stupid ass border of non whites has its direct effects plus drugs more drugs and even more drugs
>>
>>202943429
do you think this is a fucking facebook page or something?
>>
>>202943381

Unions are still majority white, non union rats are where they get the cheap nigger labour. You're right though, whites need to work with their hands more
>>
File: part1.jpg (52 KB, 539x960)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>202942027
>>202934497
>>202941314

>le beat the system bro and get a trade job meme xDD


I am 22 and walked into an electrical apprenticeship about 3 months ago because I wanted to "see if I can make good cash without indebting myself because of college" well guess what I actually landed in one of the best electrical companies you could work for but the job was still shit. The people who work there work 6 days a week about 56 hour weeks and they are the most miserable wage cucks imaginable.. You are basically a slave to the company when you work that much because there isnt time to do anything beside work, and sundays its just a day to do your laundry and grocery shopping.. You have to wake up at around 4 AM everyday because my shift started at 6AM, it was cold AF and you had to just man up and work like that.. 15 minute break and a 30 minute lunch. No going out, no having a healthy social life, no doing what you like with the money youre supposedly earning.. What kind of fucking life is that? Only idiots who want to get exploited and think about "muh let me beat the system" while shekelstein the owner of the company travels or in in the office for 4 hours a day and fucks the secretary.

if you want a comfy job you have to go to college and become something respectable not a fucking plumber or carpenter.. Or the ideal path is to start your own business.. I saved up some cash and going to start something real soon where Ill have the most important thing which is my freedom and I am hoping I can start making a comfy 100K/year salary.
>>
File: brap sniff.jpg (612 KB, 1239x962)
612 KB
612 KB JPG
>>202942901
ooooohhhhh yes thats it
>>
>>202943381
That shit is all going away. Non Union guys are making as much or more when you actually for Union dues it the MEP trades.
>>
File: ashleigh_shekkelberg.png (915 KB, 1000x667)
915 KB
915 KB PNG
>>202943541
>>
>>202931416
Yeah, I hate working class faggots. The realisation that they will earn minimum-to-average wages AT BEST for the rest of their lives makes them bitter shells of beings that were once human. Full of jealousy and unexplained pride. "My stupid job should earn XYZ because we are so important".
I mean, someone needs to clean the shitter in my office as well, but that doesn't mean that person should earn just as much as me.
I'm an attorney, so all I do is laugh and forget that those people even exist when I'm in my office or at home.
Working class cucks will NEVER EVER have the status and money that people with a good education have.
>>
>>202943488
Was just checking if you were black, by mentioning fatherhood in a positive light.
>>
>>202943541

Sounds like you're bitching about having a job
>>
Electrician for 12 years now run my own small business employing 3 other people, paper works a nightmare but the wife helps out. Made decent money buying properties and doing them up now living mortgage free out in the countryside with a few houses I kept as income from rent and retirement.
Hating on other people because they choose a different lifestyle/occupation than you is very petty

>1 post by this ID
>>
>>202943659
huh?
>>
>>202931416
how much they should make depends on supply and demand. they are in demand, we require their services. but fewer young people want to work skilled trades so the supply isn't there. if you dont want them to get paid so much then stop shitting on their profession and telling other young people not to go into trades.
>>
>>202943647

I make 60$ an hour in wages alone, not counting benefits
>>
>>202934697
>lives in structured society
> uses credit
> hates government and banks
>>
>>202938480
That still doesn't mean that people doing the lowest of jobs should earn a lot just because someone "needs" to do them.
>>
>>202943559
a fucking german
>>
>>202943766
Not as a tradesman you don’t unless you live in NYC or Seattle
>>
>>202943508
Just because unions are majority white that doesn't mean that union shops are getting the contracts. The only people that are safe really are trades that require city inspection. Basically only electricians. Everyone else BTFO. A ny journeyman with half a brain can open his own business and hire beaners at 1/10 the wage of union labor. Trades are dead.
>>
>>202943955

Boston actually
>>
>>202943664
more like sounds like I am not a fucking idiot who is going to get shafted while others live the good life.. you withstand that bullshit job and pay for 4 years to become a journeyman and two more to become a master electrician which you then after 6 years can become an electrical contractor and make the "real money"... 6 years is what it takes to get a fucking masters in engineering!! if youre brain dead and dont like books you dont have much of a choice but id much rather get a masters and be respected, land comfy engineering jobs that are actually meaningful and not just about hanging pipes or pulling wire you know monkey shit.
>>
>>202931416
I can't fucking believe you cuckolds are bumping this thread.

Sage
>>
>>202943576
Non union wetbacks are making MORE than skilled Journeyman and apprentices.

t.spic
>>
>>202931416
He's better than a Doctor. A Doctor only keeps the trash alive. This guy builds shit for the LIVING!
>>
>>202943766
That's ~200k a year. For manual labor, and zero status.
Meanwhile I just write documents in my office and defend my clients in court. Taking under account how much living standards here differ from America's, what I earn is much more of value for far less work.
>>
File: davinci-inline.jpg (60 KB, 1000x750)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>202933369
tick tock wagie, nobodys gonna pay 500k a year to some faggot neurosurgeon when they can order this shit.
>>
>>202944178

No they're not that's the point of hiring beanniggers
>>
>>202943639
oh wait another thing about bbws you have to watch out for is they tend to be bobby trap coal burners.. this still lingers in the back of my mind. just stay safe out there mate
>>
>>202943541
Learn the fucking trade and become a contractor. 5 years and you make JW you can be a foreman, or super and 150k plus a year.
Shit man starting at the bottom sucks and yes it is hard work you fuckin pussy. As an owner with my C-10 if you complain about the Roach Coach and a 15 and 30 you would fail being the boss. If you slack like you describe your not going to be in business for long. Yeah sometimes you can have a easy week but that's not the norm. 60 plus hour weeks is common when you own a business.
>>
>>202944317

It's 124k without OT, nice math though

Journeyman rate here for my trade is 51 but I make over rate because I draw CAD now for my shop
>>
>>202931416
>t.butthurt wagecuck stuck in an office coop
Get mad and stay mad, next time make sure to put on your stockings and wig and go suck off Mr. Shekelbergstein for your pay raise.
>>
Commercial fisherman here.
I work upwards of 72 hours a week for 6 months straight to make somewhere's around 55k a year. When you consider cost of living (I live in a wicked rural area) it's probably around 70-80k. With that said, I am not going to be doing this the rest of my life. This is just a good job to earn money in order for me to buy some land and live innawoods with a wife and kiddos.

Trades aren't terrible, but they're not great either. For those with the right mindset it can get you to where you want to be. For others it's a way to earn a somewhat decent living.
>>
>>202944356
Obviously. That's the point Pedro.
>>
>>202943664
Voluntarily working 12 hours a day (or more) is just slavery, especially for manual labor.
>>
>>202944413
It's probably because white men are not very interested in them. I've noticed I have the same taste as black men in a lot of ways, thicc girls, big asses. This can be quite bad at times
>>
>>202931416
And what do you think society will do if they dont have people to fix the plumbing, maintain the electrical grid, keep the roads in good shape, and fix the things that stupid rich people dont take care of?

People like you have no survival skills, as a result of being rich and comfy your whole lives. When society collapses those “knuckledraggers” will be the ones who build a new world because rich boys like you wouldnt know how!
>>
>>202931416
aww, looks like someone is jealous of blue color working class, don’t be mad because you had to waste your time and money for college, It’s not our fault your too weak to swing a pickaxe
>>
>>202931416
Is that a jail program?
>>
>>202943955
60/hr, why so cheap. My bags don't go on for less than 75/hr
>>
>>202943766
>>202944317
he may make 60 an hour but i guarantee he is or used to be a miserable wage cuck for a long timeeeee. He cant take days off when he feels like it and is probably forced to work 50+ hour weeks like a good little goyim

>>202944426
good goyim keep making mr rosenstein a millionore while you slave 60+ hour weeks.. and no there isnt a place adjusted for the cost of living where you can make 150k with 5 years experience unless you are working like a slave.. its not being a slacker its just not giving your life away for the wrong cause or reward.
basically read what this anon says>>202944463
>>
>>202944496

OT isn't required, after my wife had kids I stuck to 40 a week maybe a Saturday for double time once a month
>>
>>202944178
No MEP is mostly white and asian. Only the really smart spics can make it even non Union. Sure you get some shit companies but they don't last long. I was not talking about framers and drywallers.
>>
>>202944435
I'm not familiar with freedom salaries, so I was way off.
I'm earning the equivalent of ~50k USD a year, but that's not saying anything about my living standards at all.
With that salary I can afford building a big house from scratch in 2-3 years, or buy a luxury sedan straight from the car saloon every year, while my kids would go to private school, etc.
I know I earn jackshit compared to Muricans, but I'm comfortable here.
>>
>Memory jobs deserve more respect than skilled physical jobs

Good one op
>>
>>202943647
>I'm an attorney
Working class cucks will NEVER EVER have the status and money
So what year did you divorce from reality?
>>
>>202945040
You have a comfortable situation, which most of the working class can't say.
Lots of people have obligatory overtime, and them holding the job depends on breaking their back for someone else's dreams.
That shit is not cool at all.
>>
I'm a tile subcontractor. On a slow week I'll make at least $1000, one time I did a backsplash in 5 hours and made $650. Didn't spend years of my life to accrue thousands of dollars in student loan debt. I work whenever the fuck I want and I'm my own boss. My peers that have autist jobs think I'm a fucking Greek sculptor because a monkeys could do what they do. I can go anywhere in the country and have work. Suck my working class dick.
>>
>>202945340
Every dollar you saved on college you will spend on knee replacements.
>>
Make this thread again in 6 hours once the American tradies start getting home from work.
>>
>>202945044
>asian
With a hammer. Get the fuck out.

>I was not talking about framers and drywallers.

What's left? Carpenters, plumbers all blown out by wetbacks.
>>
File: 1513292815226.webm (392 KB, 480x360)
392 KB
392 KB WEBM
>This thread
>>
>>202945142
You can mock me all you want, but the reality is that people treat me with respect in this backwards country and happily leave their hard-earned money at my desk.
I still had to wagecuck for another attorney for 5 years after graduating from uni, but now I'm my own boss and I'll secure a future just as fruitful as mine for the children I'll have.
>>
>>202945251

Yeah Slavbro alot of my friends have to work OT. Thats why i think unions need a comeback

Do they have any trade unions where you're at?
>>
America is so wealthy no smart person should have to work 60+ hours a week at some construction job living like a fucking dog... these jobs are reserved for mexicans and new coming immigrants who dont know how capitalism and america work... Get a fucking contractor license, hire about 10 mexicans and put them to do these jobs and you are going to be living the good life in no time.

I am in the process of researching how to sign up for gigs from general contractors and do something like drywall, framing, stucco etc.. where i can put some mexicans to work for me. not real hard to master and the contracts are excellent

>>202945340
are you signed up with a general contractor or do you land gigs through word of mouth?
>>
> be a real faggot fake enterepeneur
> be weak
> dream about start own business and be your own boss
> have no skills mind or experience
>live in basement or get paid 9 bucks anand hour by David brock to shill against pol because the white working class Chad's your pussy fiend ass every day of your fucking life
> support jew system of communism and Jewish capitalism that leeches and burdens the hell out of the few whites that's keep the system afloat
> pretend like you have anything remotely intelligent to say when in reality the only taste you have is when you successfully self suck on your own cock and drink your own onions flavored semen
All of the above
>>
>>202944911

I'm in a union I cant be forced to work OT

And when I was an apprentice I started at 18 and by the end was at 45 before I made over 50 then I got additional pay from my own individual effort
>>
File: 1549195026944.jpg (570 KB, 640x800)
570 KB
570 KB JPG
>>202945550
sniff this
>>
File: FERTILE.jpg (43 KB, 525x1024)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>202933622

Same girl?
>>
>>202944911
Yeah you work a lot, good companies give bonuses and a lot of other perks. It's a feast and famine kind of deal. If you are good at your job you get past the hard labor. Half of what I do is energy calcs and automation programming for lighting control or HVAC. Yeah I get sucked in and work 60 hours a week or more sometimes. If you are a dipshit and think the way you do you won't be anything more than a body on the site. Then yeah you are no better than a wage slave and we view you as such.
>>
>>202945413
Maybe if I was a lardass piece of shit. Also, it's carpenters that get bad knees. I have never had to be on my knees while tiling behind a countertop. Maybe you should go learn some more.
>>
Discord tranies strike again. You guys are too easy to spot.
>>
>>202934488
Crystal bottoms for anyone needed to know
>>
>>202945926
You say this now.
>>
>>202936942
Did you just forget about the stay in yoyr lane thing that happend?
>>
File: 1520087298935.jpg (48 KB, 645x773)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>202945769
>>
> Amerixa wealthy

Sorry this isn't 1900 when the white working class that produces real wealth had no taxes or regs and social mobility was easy as pie and everyone owned land and had ten kids

America has been bankrupt since the 30s only jew combine monopolies remains and a subsidized welfare standard of living based on queen jew dollar which had collapsed the few economic genocides and rapes of Syria LIbya Yemen Ukraine etc have only allowed the the can to be kicked a little bit more Mexican btw sick at construction massive unemployment in America tons of homeless you are shot at reality if all those losers are forced out then you executed like a dog for being so stupid we can have high wage trades again just requires the killing on non humans like yourself
>>
>>202942901
Where is this from?
>>
>>202945641
Yes, they do. Most notable ones are the police and miners.
They both have 13th salaries (we have monthly salaries, so it's basically them getting an extra one within the year), and their specific benefits.
Miners are cunts, though. Through their unions' politics they became a black hole sucking out money from the public sector.
We also have unions for lawyers, I'm in one myself. It's more of a buddy-buddy relation to watch each others' back and not get caught by the stupid "justice" system.
>>
File: 20180323_1340591.jpg (289 KB, 1199x1600)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>202945716
Word of mouth, because I'm pretty decent. Get into it, work hard, you will get out of it what you put into it.
>>
File: 0314.jpg (111 KB, 750x1334)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>202946129
based arab. very haram though

>>202946235
shadman. you want to look it up you sick fuck? you actually like it??!!
>>
>>202945459
MEP or the big 3 as GCs refer to them. Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing. (GC = General Contractor) You clearly have a lot of preconceived notions that are not based in reality. These fields are becoming increasingly more technical as we automate. Are you familiar with the differences between a BAS, EMS and a BMS?
Framer = Carpenter
Drywall, Framing, Flooring, etc. will be automated in the next 25 years (most lower skill trades). There will still be high end artisans but they will be few and far between.
>>
>>202946264

Oh jeez that sucks anon, my union is a private sector one so we cant strike autisically every other year. Public unions are cancer. Private ones are more like trade guilds

Its a good balance desu
>>
You idiot's have no idea how your will fail artificial propped up big jew tech milita and y globalized industrial complex works they get all the special shot you get half of the little bit of crumbs and you have economic warfare being waged on you by the zog matxoid terrorists likes who you willing allow to enslave and sick all your blood out thwile they troll murder you with shot like "chemotherapy" and you refuse to fight back or sacrifice because plate selfish worthless dogshit in need of having your worthless kiked out lives extinguished just as much as they do you are the whiny cuck yards slaves of the jew they use you when they need you and cull your numbers apart of their management programs
>>
>>202931416

Nah, I hate the sacks of shit that work in suits and make cash hand over fist for nothing of value.
>>
>>202939756
Imagine posting shitskin brown haji Moslems when there are Muslims of a higher caliber that exist.
>>
File: 1547446345161.jpg (155 KB, 768x1024)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
Race mixing is degenerate but sometimes it's hard to fight the urges.

BBRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP
>>
>>202946059
Yeah I guess you're right, but since I probably make the same in a shitty week as any other retard would in a month, I don't have to do this forever. I enjoy it though, so there's the benefit of not wanting to kill myself constantly. And I'm still young. In 5 or 10 years I could be flipping houses. Checkmate, associate.
>>
>>202933622
oof
>>
>>202946301
How do you not get raped by taxes and paying for your own insurance? I know a few guys who went the self employed route and all the gov related financial bullshit sucked the appeal out of it
>>
>>202946541
Yeah, union strikes are basically a tradition in our country. Miners do it regularly. If I'm not mistaken, the last widespread strike was teachers.
I mean, I understand why they do it - salaries are dogshit in this country, and they want to stay here instead of working for a foreign country.
>>
>>202946819
I mean I'm in cybersec so I make around 800 a week for shitposting half the day and my career prospects couldn't be better.

I'm happy you're doin okay tradebro.
>>
No they will not be automated. Automation is a disaster and very impractical also expensive and networking a bitch way to complicated and that'ssomeone who actually does automation all of you a lightning strike a grounding a funky issue with firmware and all that's cheap Chinese slave labor is going away your imaginary delusions are in for a real shattering you incompetent reprobates btw
Robotics is not automation and robotics will never replace any persona it's a it's a waste of time
>>
>>202946973
$800 a week for security? Lol wat? Infosec is supposed to be fat salaries
>>
>>202946531
>General Contractor
Fuck off retard. You're high. This is the big city Billy Bob. We don't have General contractors framing houses here. We have architects and their shitskin day laborers. And for them it's all about cost consumption. I don't know what planet you're on that you have gooks swinging hammers. But that's not something you see here unless the building is built and designed by gooks, and they get the fuckers straight from china. Not a single white guy on the site.
>>
>>202946786
Paki luvver.
>>
>>202946786
Why not white Braphogs?
>>
File: 1549990091795.jpg (26 KB, 600x600)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>202946477
there hasn't been any fatwah against braaap sniffing so technically it's not haram yet
>>
>>202939001
lmfao
>>
File: 20181211_131752.jpg (1.92 MB, 2521x3328)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
>>202947257
they can be quite hot. and the taboo is so hot, there's also the danger aspect because their families can be dangerous
>>
>>202946931

That sucks man, I'm sure you'd made bank in the US but it's a mixed bag of niggers and kikes here

I'd rather be poor in a white country than upper middle in niggerland
>>
>>202947191
Whoops lol did my calculations wrong. it's closer to 1150 a week these days, before bonuses and whatnot.
>>
>>202936095
Obvious bait is obvious.
>>
File: 181122_071636_40.jpg (331 KB, 1600x900)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>202946973
Hell yeah. That's actually something I wish I would have gotten into when I was younger. Props to you for choosing a viable field.
>>202946904
Probably weren't cut out for it. I keep track of every receipt, every mile, every square foot of work. Plus my insurance agent is amazing and we have a great working relationship.
>here's the little bastard I pumped out for $650 in less than half a day
>ouch my knees
>>
>>202947520

Idk Chink, mind enlightening us
>>
>>202931416
Did your hand cramp up when you typed this gay ass rant? Stay mad pussy.
>>
File: OB-1.jpg (105 KB, 960x540)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>202937089
>svedupelle
Now that's an insult I haven't heard in a long time.
>>
>>202943541
>if you want a comfy job you have to go to college and become something respectable not a fucking plumber or carpenter

Wrong. The description you provided is true for all entry level jobs. Going to college is a waste of time unless your job requires it (e.g. doctor or lawyer). Starting a business is a great idea though if you aren't retarded and have the drive.

However, be prepared. In order to succeed you'll need to put in 16 hours a day minimum, potentially for years.
>>
>>202944317

Yet you need to come on 4 chan and argue with an anonymous person about how much better your life is simply because someone chose a different career. You talk as somone who had a bad run in with a laborer and now chooses to think as all tradesmen like this one person who harmed you in some way.
I don't hate doctors because they get paid more than me, I don't look down upon shop clerks because I earn more. Why cant you enjoy your life without making others feel hurt?
>>
File: brap4.png (2.06 MB, 1598x1080)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB PNG
>>202947348
lucky for you. make sure to keep it a secret because if it goes mainstream, they might need to write a fatwah against it. i'm not really sure what christianity says about it, sodomy i guess. are there any christians here who know if christianity ever mentions brap sniffing?

>>202947346
i like that too. i like all brappers with the exception of black
>>
>>202943541
Implying you can't just learn to code and literally make 70k starting without any debt, you absolute tool.
>>
>robots making robots making robots making robots making robots making robots

To do nothing because there is no demand for them they are fucked up at every level and connection point in interaction zero creativity expensive at every level no financial or real tradable good or service left to price the worthless crap

Robotics is a total failure the largest waste of money all for deranged sperg notions of eternal physical life and global tyranny implementation it's a pathetic laughable site and anyone claiming that's automation or that robotics/automation can replace the human in context is retarded and zero understanding of life and reasoning
>>
>>202943180
>zero capacity for efficiency or creativity
this desu.
Former engineering student who switched to the trades. All I saw in my department was clones who were good at math and science but couldn't come up with any idea on how to solve any real problems that weren't theoretical.
All of them also were HUGE pussies and would not wanna work in the lab and actually look at problems they were solving in the classroom.
>>
>>202947832
For me white, spics and arab brappers are the best
>>
>>202947459
Stupid fucks are everywhere. Most of my clients are people in their late 30's or 40's, trying to fuck over someone or trying to defend themselves from someone trying to fuck them over.
I'm comfortable where I am, though.
>>
>>202934567
Remember , a person with a diploma in engineering is not an “Engineer”, just an Engineering School Graduate

You need to become an accredited professional to call yourself and Engineer.

The retards you work with are likely just grads, lying, saying that they are engineers.

Like how “sanitation engineers” are just garbage men





Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.