[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: cluj balul bobocilor.jpg (125 KB, 939x627)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
(pic.rel) Highschool underage younsters party in Cluj

>Cluj city is the romanian version of San Fancisco.

How we deal with Cluj guys?
>discuss politics and to get them further towards normies, and to create a new political movement.
This thread is for discussion of Romanian politics and events.
>ignore shills
>don't shitpost, discuss politics, we don't want to give mods reasons to ban the thread
>List of issues
- Romania lacks a serious nationalist party. This is why we need to bring a new wave of nationalism (especially among zoomers).
- majority of Romanians are unaware of the anti-white, degenerate agenda of the European Union. They only see benefits of EU funds and freedom to work in the West.
- While PSD is controlled by (((them))), they are not spreading the disease of progressivism here (yet). If the opposition (USR, PNL, +PLUS, #MuiePSD, #rezist etc.) gains power, they will do exactly what the EU tells them to do. This must be avoided at all costs, and this is why we must attack their narrative.
>Polls
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Romanian_legislative_election#Opinion_polls
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Romanian_presidential_election#Opinion_polls
https://m.activenews.ro/stiri-politic/Sondaj-Cu-cine-veti-vota-la-alegerile-europarlamentare-din-26-mai-2019-154524 (vote AD)
>Redpills
Jewish Question / Holohoax :
https://www.incorectpolitic.com/puneti-va-tot-mai-multe-intrebari/
Kalergi Plan :
https://m.evz.ro/planul-kalergi-5-stapani-ai-lumii-masoni-hitler.
Protest Funding / Organizers :
https://m.evz.ro/diicot-bani-rezist-george-soros-bitcoin.html
https://www.sursazilei.ro/miscarea-rezist-o-masa-de-manevra-folosita-de-forte-externe/
>Alternative Media
https://www.incorectpolitic.com
https://www.activenews.ro/
https://www.buciumul.ro/
>Romanian News and facts for foreigners
https://www.romania-insider.com/
https://www.romaniajournal.ro/
http://positivenewsromania.com/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romanian_inventors_and_discoverers
>>
>Cluj city is the romanian version of San Fancisco.

pic. rel
>>
>>202932315
These are the same people that said no to referendum and are ok with degenerates.I'm an atheist but holy shit...religion isn't that bad after all. Not bad at all! This is just disgusting. That's what the West wants. Right there!
>>
>>
>>202932425
Why is the middle girl so sad?
>>
File: Rainbow_A2.jpg (22 KB, 412x232)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>202932502
Delirio is the first and only gay club in Romania, and it's in Cluj
>>
>>202932565
You tell me
>>
>>202932799
>tfw she is disgusted after kissing a nigger
And holy shit,that nigga has thin arms.
>>
File: the soviet pub.jpg (639 KB, 1440x929)
639 KB
639 KB JPG
These cucks even got a pub named "The Soviet"
which has a Lenin and Stalin mural inside

Dont have a pic but been there once and saw. Fuck these motherfuckers.
>>
>>202933231
pic source is: Cluj Janis Club, check their fb page.
>>
I really liked Cluj when I stayed in Romania for 3 months. It was alot of fun.
>>
>>202933330
Communism/Liberalism good
Conservators bad
>>
>>202933602
City is nice, people are too friendly and hipsters, fuck em
>>
>>202932315
I have heard Cluj is a unversity city, no?
>>
romanians/bulgarians aren't white

they are whitish post-arab mutts
>>
File: gyppo.jpg (31 KB, 450x338)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Fuck Cluj, the den of thieves and degenerates. Muh Ardeal: Ciorbea, Boc, Ciolos... fucking manlets taking it up their asses while being totally obedient to EU, borrowing money by tens of billions of Euro like no tomorrow just to siphon them away on the most expensive projects ever.

Wasn't a guy from Cluj special forces arrested because he said his colleagues are all mafioso in cahoots with gypsies?

Behold former Cluj police chief.
>>
>>202934011
>post-arab
Congrats of being dumb as a rock.
>>
>>202933942
Yep, usually university cities tend to plant seeds of degeneracy.
>>
>>202934228
Quick roundown on this
>Cluj-Napoca experienced a decade of decline during the 1990s, its international reputation suffering from the policies of its mayor at the time, Gheorghe Funar.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Romania_Party
>>
>>202932502
Even the fucking old hags with the church in the mouth all day did not voted. Voting lists in my precinct were almost empty when I voted.

BOR dropped the ball bigly on this one, after they raised so much hell. I suspect in the 3 years or so since they gathered the signatures the top cleric had their anuses enlarged on video. So they did Antena 3 which has influence with these people, they were shilling against the referendum like the pozzed controlled opposition they are.
>>
>>202934011
Cry more now.

>>202934017
>Thieves

not really, I lived there few years didn't saw one single gypsie.

They are that cucked they dont even have a prison in city unlike other cities arround like Oradea, Satu Mare, Baia Mare.

>>202934490
>Gheroghe Funar

He is a meme scum.
He claimed that world is romanian because our ancestors dacians migrated in entire Europe and even in Japan. He is a lameass
>>
File: 1501523981113.png (572 KB, 1064x2428)
572 KB
572 KB PNG
>>202933942

It's mostly becoming like Berlin or LA.
>>
>>202934490
It was their peak at least socially, actually. Funar was a nationalist guy pissing off gypsies and hungarians (but I repeat myself). During the '90s the whole country went down the drain, as most of the factories closed, agricultural terrain was not cultivated due to land being returned to their owners and social unrest was rampant.

4 million people left the country that period. Wiki is pozzed as usual.
>>
>>202934711
you decry nationalism yet make fun of Funar... nice. What's new. He made a lot of stupid declarations (not sure what you said is true) but nobody else stepped on the plate.
>>
>>202934945
>>202935116

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xjCvVnLCmw

"Dacians migrated to entire Europe, in N. Africa and even in Japan"

he is too mentally autist, he "pissed" hungarians by painting some parch benches in romanian flag colours. Lame
>>
>>202933906
I stayed in Turda but went to the city alot for food and drinks. Turda was very boring.
>>
>>202932315
>>202933330
i never thought romania would remind me of home
>>
>>202935116
He is the only man I stay loyal to.

modern nationalists are under my expectations and are not even charismatic
>>
>>202934945
>>202934711
What about the Greater Romanian Party? They were second largest in 2000
>>
>>202935348
Exactly why was loved. Because of things like the bench.
>>
>>202935116
Maybe he is controlled opposition.
>>
>>202933330
Ohohohooo
Me, a friend and my girlfriend went in there once. She started talking about faggots literally calling them "poponari imputiti", loudly and saying how they are just deranged individuals that need to die. Needless to say the whole bar turned around and looked at us in shock. 360 moonwalk out there.
>>
>>202935607
Is dead now. His leader was either not sane or secret service provocation.

>>202935348
watched the video. Poor guy, lost his mind completely.
>>
>>202935607
It was, the context matter to understand why Greater Romanian party gain support. In 1992 there was a racial "war" between romanians and hungarians + szekelis in Targu Mures, 5 people died, 3 hungarians, 2 romanians.

After that romanians started to vote for this nationalist party. Their leader was Corneliu Vadim Tudor. Smart guy but too autistic totally not my type, he behave like an nationalist SJW-tier. He died 2 years ago.
>>
I try to understand you Romania. You are exotic to me just like Congo or Japan
>>
>>202936065
So Cluj turned from a nationalist city to an SJW one. What happened to your country to make such a 180 degree switch?
>>
>be at airport queuing up to check in for my flight
>romanian family behind me, spanish father (if I remember correctly), romanian mum and their baby and a grandma
>feel a couple of tugs on my back pack
>turn round, see the little babby pulling on the zipper
>dad says "Apologies, he's a little Romanian."
>>
>>202936263
>Colleges
>Erasmus
>It was already degenerate since the very early 2000s
>A lot of foreign students
>Overall drug culture
>LGBT culture

>t. went there for uni
>>
>>202935729
Everything is diversion here, you don't know who's jewing who. For a decade was a fight between nationalist secret service and the globalist fuckers under EU/US influence. Once many of the cadres were schooled (and probably recruited) in US, especially under 0bama and the CIA/FBI fuckers, we went down. We dropped our pants, we took huge foreign loans (we pay I think 15 billion in Euro interest alone, yearly), we recognized Ribbentrop-Molotov pact to enter EU and decriminalized homosexuality.

Most of our politicians are associated either with arabs, or merkel, or both, and the youngsters queue-up to eat shaormas, listen to shitty rap and befriend niggers. We're fucked.
>>
>>202936537
I am reading wikipedia, it is scary what happened to you.
>>
>>202935813
It's a antifa-tier bar, what do you expect?

I was my first time there last week moking some cucks and a feminist.

>>202936263
My first theory is that westerns came here and bring tolerance and acceptence

Second, youngsters were raised by their parents in a more liberal way, different way than late communist era.

Westerns still bring their influence here, because it's a university city and many foreigners came to erasmus program in Cluj.
Some of these westerns patronate and support secular-humanist ONGs like lgbt, feminism, veganism and so on.
>>
Also, good to note you communists were very nationalist. So, your democrats and liberals are anti-nationalist and in favor globalism.
>>
>>202932315
>mfw ala din mijloc e țigan
>>
>>202932315
eastern girls are the best
>>
>>202936718
Read about immediate post war leadership. I let you discover who were our (((leaders))) who decimated our intellectual elites, clergy and entrepreneurs
>Ana Pauker (Hannah Rabinsohn)
>Vasile Luca (László Luka)
>Alexandru Moghioros (Mogyorós Sándor)
>Emil Bodnăraș (ukrainian/german)
>Iosif Rangheț (Rangecz József)
>Ștefan Foriș (István Fóris)

All Comintern jews and hungarians who opened extermination camps in Romania after 1944 and destroyed 2 generations of highly educated people and people of importance in each village. We barely recovered for 20 years in the late 60's early 70's, then we went downhill again due to Ceausescu and Securitte.
>>
>>202935813
Your girlfriend is wife material, anon. I'm also talk shit outloud when at drinks, is fun to watch young faggots squirm.
>>
>>202932315
They are the only city in Romania (besides Bucharest) which has an Antifa charter.
>>
>>202937339
Mihail Roller (jew)

NEVER forget this guy. He faked entire romanian history
>>
>>202937496
Can you give me the location?

I think is the Molotov bar from what rumors says
>>
i already made a thread, why is there another one?

>>202936172
>>
>>202937533
They are so fucking many. Valter Roman (Ernő Neuländer). And now his grand-daughter fat cunt is allover TV. Big "Romanian"

>Oana Roman a reușit să-și construiască o carieră de succes fără sprijinul nimănui.

No shit, the daughter of a prim-minister and the grand-daughter of a comintern hungarian jew who went to Spain to kill anti-comunists before coming in Romania to kill more.
>>
now i wish i looked in the Catalog more closer, i just wasted another thread.
>>
>>202937496
Sibiu had one too but most of them grew out of it. The rest moved to Austria, Germany, Bucharest or Cluj where they are literal NPCs living the NPC life. (I worked with them organizing concerts from time to time)

>>202937873
>1 hour 18 minutes ago
>23 minutes ago
Yeah, sure thing m8. At least this one has more IQ than your stormfaggot thread.

>>202937493
I know, planning to pop the question next year.
>>
>>202936263
+ Some unies use political corectness to teach their students.

One example: University of political science they are neo-marxists scum

Most based Universities are History and Theology but that's just my opinion.

Even so even this future priest are veru fucked up half of them at least.
>>
>>202937640
I have no idea, I just know that ND still has a small base in Cluj and they have a feud with Antifa Cluj.
>>
>>202937873
>16:50:04
Was 15 minutes before yours. Good thing all the hungatard diaspora is there and we could have a decent discussion here for a bit
>>
>>202938000
well, sorry for wasting time on mine, i know i should not always make threads, besides, i was dumb enough not to look in the catalog and refresh the page.
>>
>>202937982
>>202937873
Welcome.

This thread have a specific topic on Cluj city.
>>
>>202938052
agreed, the butthurt bozgor leaf keep shitposting there while copying my name, let him rot there, at least i baited bozgors to stay away.

>>202938097
Cluj is kinda overrated.
>>
>>202932770
Mickey left Minnie and he only looks back to see what has entered his ass this time. New episodes every Friday on Disney XD
>>
>>202938000
What kind of concerts?

>>202938015
Could be Molotov bar then, they dont even accept you inside, if you are unknow to them.

In that bar hippies and leftards deal drugs and talk their crap politics
>>
from now on, i will always refresh the Catalog just to see if someone else made /rg/.
>>
>>202938000
checked. Make beautiful babies, before 30 if you can.
>>
>>202938203

Delet your thread let's fulfill this one.

Cluj has serios social decline.

Not even Bucharest is like that
>>
when this thread ends, can i actually make the next /rg/? what should the name of the edition be? what should the threads topic be?

>>202938437
i wish i could have, and when Gamers rise up made some /rg/ thread, he tried to delete it too. i will let mine go to page 11 and thats it.
>>
>>202938310
Metal, punk, hardcore shit etc. But the city was too dead and people went to electronic music parties so it all went bust.
>>202938358
>Make beautiful babies, before 30 if you can.
Planning on 5. Gotta learn how to turn a pussy into a stargate to get 'em out by 30.
>>
File: 5123121.png (897 KB, 1004x665)
897 KB
897 KB PNG
>>202932315
We replace romanian women with qt asian waifus.
>>
>>202936354
kek
>>
>>202932315

Pray for God to come down and smite them. Of course that is long term shit.

Short term, shun them. If you hold power don't hire any of them, run a meme campaign against ppl from this city that paints them as degenerate disease infested inbred idiots.
>>
>>202938777
>run a meme campaign
but first, we must start making memes. am i the only one who wants this, yet i have no ideas or time? come on, i wish the Anon from Germany would be here ITT, but he said he will be more active after Friday.
>>
>>202932315
I don't really see a solution desu. Too many foreigners / niggers coming to uni / western influence. They will probably vote USR/+PLUS forever ( some might even transition to DEMOS ).

The best targers to gather support for nationalism are :

1. Romanians in Harghita,Covasna,Mures and Satu Mare ( they are discriminated by hungarians )

2. Poor Romanians in gypsy-infested counties ( Teleorman, Ialomița, Buzau etc. )

3. Middle-class Romanians from cities not infested by leftism (Brasov, Craiova, Constanta etc.) with promises of tax-breaks and wiping of loans for having 3 or more children

4. The edgelords/NEETs/zoomers who play video games all day and have too much time on their hands, so they become nationalists.
>>
>>202938675
There is actually a strange phenomen in this realm (Not sure if in others countries too) that many methalheads convert to electro music.

I listen to Black Metal most of the times, sometimes Death Metal
>>
>>202938926
do you think AD is the right party that will help all the people mentioned?
>>
>>202938719
jew or did you really fall for the race mixing jew?
>>
>>202938675
lel - important is for wife to make 2 before 30, it will be much easier and safer after if she wants more. Being a father of a small kid while older is not fun, especially if not very fit or healthy

>>202938558

Can you add somewhere in the info this list below. Name it Destruction of a Nation or whatever. Is important for younger generations to know why

>Ana Pauker (Hannah Rabinsohn)
>Vasile Luca (László Luka)
>Alexandru Moghioros (Mogyorós Sándor)
>Emil Bodnăraș (ukrainian/german)
>Iosif Chișinevschi(Iosif Roitman)
>Leonte Răutu (Lev Nikolayevich Oigenstein)
>Iosif Rangheț (Rangecz József)
>Ștefan Foriș (István Fóris)
>Mihail Roller (jewish "historian")
>Valter Roman (Ernő Neuländer)
>>
File: 52131.jpg (171 KB, 1173x695)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>202938926
Why fight globalism its not like it matters in the end.
>>202939100
Romanian women are whores with no ingroup preference with full feminist ideology so I want a future submissive wife from Asia.
>>
File: Pauker.png (1.26 MB, 1776x6192)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>202939214
>Pauker
i already did some infograph about her. as for the others, i will look after them and see more.
>>
>>202938777
>>202938890
>>202938675
>>202938310
>>202938358
>>202937496
>>202938926

We need an "Unite the Right" Charlottesvile in Cluj. Now period.

Let's march again
>>
File: 646x405.jpg (56 KB, 646x404)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>202939281
but first, we need to have our own movement, a decent looking one, not LARPers like Dick Spencer and his alt-right buddies.
>>
>>202938437
Bucharest has people from all over the country and Moldova, mostly conservative people who want to make it. The rest are students. So, Bucharest is balanced.
Cluj on the other hand. Its all "intellectual" high-school graduates who go there because it seems to be a cool place.

>>202938936
I know. 90% of all metalheads I know are now clubgoing faggots.
>>202939214
Noted, thanks :))

>>202939281
>>202939391
the meme-right-wing-stormfaggot-party idiots moved here. This thread is done.
>>
>>202939446
come on, i just want to have some good talks with everyone. keep on going while i talk to the anons i want to talk, while you do with yours.
>>
Bine ca nu ma duc in Cluj la facultate :^) :^(
>>
>>202932315
Was looking at taking a trip and renting a motorcycle to ride around the area and see the historic sites. Was wondering if I could get laid while there, looks like a yes.
>>
anybody else has pics of degenerate and suspicious Cluj clubs?
>>
>>202939271
Probably I'll have to make a huge diagram with all these criminal fuckers. Real names, their place of birth, their position on Comintern and in post-war "Romanian" governments. Not too much text though, people get bored easily.

Mailing it afterwards to a spam list like those fucking shoe sellers have should do wonders. Caution necessary.
>>
>>202939446
Traditional Legionary Movement is our way.

Not like Serban Suru. He is too beta.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1549914556068.jpg (83 KB, 1209x1209)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>202939003
For Category 1 :

Ban hungarian symbols and enforce Romanian curricula in hungarian schools.

For category 2 :

Cut welfare and make sure jobs stay in the country. No welfare, gypsies leave / don't have kids.

For category 3 :

Tax cuts and forgive loans for families with 3 or more children.

Those are all compatible with AD's national conservative platform.

As for category 4, it is our job to bring them here and redpill them through memes.

As we have established, they are the closest to /ourguys/.
>>
Moldovafag here , completely agree. I want to become a politician in the future, and start ''Partidul Nationalist Valahian'' in order to save Romania. Here's a meme I made: (actually modified so not really O.C)
>>
>>202939673
>>
Share my meme
>>
>>202939685
good for that, i made enough infographs of history, everyone else must do too. you should save mine showing Pauker and spread it everywhere to normies, then they will understand.
>>
>>202939685
Your destruction started in 1989. Chausescu was a nationalist leader and who was in favor of Romanian souverenity. pro-western cuck killed him.
>>
>>202939769
>>202939731

>Is either romanian, polish, japanese or italian

I dont get it
>>
File: superthumb.png (92 KB, 300x250)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>202939718
>Ban hungarian symbols and enforce Romanian curricula in hungarian schools.
Have fun doing that considering the constitution doesnt allow it.
>Cut welfare and make sure jobs stay in the country. No welfare, gypsies leave / don't have kids.
Again have fun with that considering the EU and UN.
>Tax cuts and forgive loans for families with 3 or more children.
Very bad policy.
>As for category 4, it is our job to bring them here and redpill them through memes.
Not really no
>>
File: 1549812857782.jpg (32 KB, 393x450)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>202938253
Kek
>Underrated
>>
>>202932315
why the fuck i wasn t in that class fml
>>
File: 51tN82m4BqL._SY355_.jpg (18 KB, 355x355)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>202939731
Remove Valahian from the name since Moldovians never called themselves that.
>>
>>202939673
>NOA (Nest of Angels)
That place, jesus christ that place. Literally, underaged girls, dressed in nothing but laced bras and extremely short skirts, that try to fuck rich guys. You leave there with a girl only to find out that she is 14 or some shit like that.
>>
File: ADwoo.png (132 KB, 900x1000)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>202939718
Perfect! i wish Romania Mare were here, he was the one who started doing AD memes.

>Ban hungarian symbols and enforce Romanian curricula in hungarian schools
get rid of UDMR and other minority parties too.
>Cut welfare and make sure jobs stay in the country. No welfare, gypsies leave / don't have kids
we need to convince gypsies that Romania really is a horrible hellhole and that they would be better off leaving ASAP and never coming back.
>Tax cuts and forgive loans for families with 3 or more children
only for ethnic Romanians.
>it is our job to bring them here and redpill them through memes
agreed, and this is why we must do more memes than ever.
>>
Sup, Romania? What's going on in there? Were the Romanians seduced by western degeneracy?
>>
>>202940003
got a picture of the inside? all club owners must be busted!
>>
>>202939698
Start with that and not only you scare 90% of potential supporters, but you'll get landed in jail quite soon. Let the Legion where it is, borrow the good ideas and develop a coherent nationalist discourse without yelling GAS THE KIKES every sentence.

A nation aware of its history and rejecting the degeneracy will solve other things by itself in a much better way. Parasites of all kind will leave if the body is healthy and clean
>>
Cluj is garbage ain't no easy way round this
But niggers in Cluj are few and far between

Problem is the mentality and actual arabs/ shitskins at high level in Cluj
Cluj is a gateway that needs to get nuked same as California for the Americans
>>
File: original.jpg (76 KB, 720x701)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>202940079
Long time ago and mass immigration is a thing now here.My only solace is I will have a qt asian waifu to have kids with.
>>
>>202940091
Just google it. I went there once like 3-4 years ago and obviously, I didn't take any pictures. Anyway, that shit is degenerate AF.
>>
>>202940119
true, despite all LARPing, i would settle for some AfD-like thing, and this is what AD must be, but more winning. when AD becomes stronger and wins, then AD can become IG 2.0 as i dream of.
>>
>>202940242
>and mass immigration is a thing now
what? I thought you guys refused that? Who's immigrating and why?
>>
File: flying circus.jpg (89 KB, 1024x683)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>202939831
He was a communist-nationalist, his regime was a tottal mess and in colapse.

A good comunist is stil a dead comunist no mater if he is "nationalist" or internationalist

>>202939673
Flying Circus (pic rel)

This guy was a chatolic priest, now he is some degenerate goth
>>
>>202939003
Definitely, they had the balls to call for banning CNCD. They are redpilled and serious. Also their language is based.
>>
>>202939971
Maybe we will some day
>>
>>202940260
you should have, then you could have posted them to see how filthy that place is, but i will look onto it.
>>
>>202939971
Nibba moldoveni ar fi mai de graba curve la straini de cat sclavi saraci la ei in tara
source: I am at the very least half molodovean, and that is how my whole family thinks
>>
>>202934017
so much corruption - it all seems too much
>>
>>202939919
Some polfags also desire something similar , romanian is obvious jap and italian is just for the lulz , but I saw a lot of japs and itals who realized nazi regime was better and they're also looking for nationalism
>>
>>202940313
We give 50k people citizenship a year and is growing more each year, majority of construction workers in big cities are asian/arab and all colleges are full with foreigners from all over the world.There is an explosion of lgbt,marxist ideology and the ethnic romanian population is falling like a rock.So enjoy the fall.
>>
>>202937286
no, too many psychos
>>
>>202939731
I found Vice.ro recently while searching for broader info of Vice as they laid off a bunch of faggot in US. What a shitfest!

https://www.vice.com/ro/article/43zxqm/film-despre-o-balerina-trans
>>
>>202940024
Sup Nihil (if you are the true one). We shitposted about our royal families a month or so ago. How y're doing mate?
>>
>>202939281
unite the right was a kike operation
just like this
to take down conservative nationalist politics cheaply without effort
>>
File: 62131.jpg (64 KB, 437x600)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>202940429
You have never called yourself that only those here in the S, but dont be angry about it you have a better phenotype anyhow.
>>202940525
I dont care to be honest
>>
>>202940119
>yelling GAS THE KIKES

Not like that, we need to adapt and to rebuild Iron Guard for Romania 21 century.

Disciple, Honor, Honesty that's all
Uniforms and marches came in first place too
>>
File: 1549936308724.jpg (51 KB, 375x647)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>202940472
Pls give me your Telegram username link (@....) so i can create the group and let the interested persons from here in.
>>
>>202940556
Wow, I didn't know that. Do Romanians plan to do anything about it or not?
>>
>>202940698
sorry that >>202940525 wasn t for you but for >>202939731
>>
>>202940363
then he needs to be tracked down.

>>202940414
and this is what motivates me into giving them support. should we have uniforms, like blue shirts?

>>202940656
yes i am the real one obviously. i have my name out of nostalgia for Ferdinand and Maria, they were King and Queen in WW1. i am okay, i plan on making new memes for AD party if i have ideas.

>>202940783
i don't have a Telegram account yet, but i will make one soon i guess.
>>
File: 6312.jpg (75 KB, 452x678)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>202940808
Yes leave the country at a 200k rate a year while the old people will keep voting for socialist parties and import foreign workers and citizens to keep the pension system going.
>>
>>202940590
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScQFNlmqLKk
Crăița Nanu
I'm out of here for a bit, feeling sick how fast this shit devolved. I hope she gets raped by niggers with a spiked crowbar

Toate bune
>>
>>202940936
so the same as in Poland, eh. We're all royally fucked.
>>
File: pa8mtpg.jpg (161 KB, 868x1156)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>202941079
I dont care anymore mate I just hope we get some korean qts I am sick of chinese girls and their annoying voice.
>>
>>202940908
We should dress up nicely and competent, blue shirts are ok and we can orient us on the AfD, they have their logo on their clothes, we can make something like that. Further informations on Operation Titan are going to be released en masse on 15 feb
>>
>>202940808
That guy>>202940556 is a bit more pesimistic than reality.
Some vietnamese students and workers came here, not arabs.

"Explosion of lgbt and neo-marxism"

Maybe just in Cluj, but still they are a damn minority. Cluj is still not Gdansk
>>
>>202941247
alright, we will talk about it when the Telegram group is ready and join there.
>>
>>202940908
I was taking a look at this AD party of yours. it sound based, but according to Wikipedia (untrusthworty i know) the founder turned pro-Israel. What is the position of the party in this question now? while i agree that anti-semitism is bad for a small party looking for expansion, i also think a similar position may alienate a good chunk of his supposed voters
>>
>>202939731
romanians make the worst memes
>>
File: 62131.jpg (112 KB, 736x1176)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>202941300
I am not pesimistic I just see things for what they are, only old people under communism arent pro lgbt and marxism.And there are arabs its just that you refuse to see them and the same goes for asian and not only as students but workers/citizens that married with local women since romanian women love that foreign dick
>>
>>202940702
>Disciple, Honor, Honesty that's all
>Uniforms and marches came in first place too
exactly, if we scream GTKRWN, then we would look like LARPers askin to ND.
>>
>>202939927
>Ban hungarian symbols and enforce Romanian curricula in hungarian schools.
Easily doable with an education bill. Limit minority language lessons to 1-2 hr/week and problem solved. We need an education reform anyway.
>Cut welfare and make sure jobs stay in the country. No welfare, gypsies leave / don't have kids.
It is a perfectly constitutional right-wing policy. And EU will become populist next election under Imperator Salvini.
>Tax cuts and forgive loans for families with 3 or more children.
We can easily afford it considering our economic boom. Plus, many middle-class families are fucked in the ass by Prima Casa. Plus, Hungary already did it.
>As for category 4, it is our job to bring them here and redpill them through memes.
Well, most of /pol/ falls into this category already, so we just use weaponized autism.

By the way, submissive Asian waifus is a meme. Most Asians in the US vote Democrat.

Only acceptable non-romanian wife is a traditionalist nordic woman.
>>
>>202940698
>>202940936
>>202941145

Why do you post this garbage?
We have Chinese-Romanian girls as well.And although i would love to fuck one this is how they look without makeup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PLDCQyHsvI
>>
>>202941469
akin*
fuck, i keep doing typos.
>>
>>202941247
Why we should copy-cat westerns?

We already have Legionary background in history and green shirt with diagonal belt and black pants look more aesthetic and authoritarian.
>>
>>202941478
>Easily doable with an education bill. Limit minority language lessons to 1-2 hr/week and problem solved. We need an education reform anyway.
The constitution doesnt allow it we had always the most progressive rights for minorities since the 18th century.
>It is a perfectly constitutional right-wing policy. And EU will become populist next election under Imperator Salvini.
Salvini gave more welfare to people retard and it will not work such a party will never win.
>We can easily afford it considering our economic boom. Plus, many middle-class families are fucked in the ass by Prima Casa. Plus, Hungary already did it.
It will only make minorities and low iq people to reproduce.
>Well, most of /pol/ falls into this category already, so we just use weaponized autism.
Not for the romanian people just for USA and Germans to some degree.
>By the way, submissive Asian waifus is a meme. Most Asians in the US vote Democrat.
voting != real life sexual pleasure
>Only acceptable non-romanian wife is a traditionalist nordic woman.
Oh so even more feminist than what we have, no thanks.
>>202941483
I went with a couple of them I just find them annoying I might start dating a phillipina.
>>
>>202941758
Well Trump-style aesthetic and organization won bigly in Brasil and Italy. I think you should adapt from this wave anything you can consider userful and adapt it to Romanian society and history
>>
File: 1549646803000.gif (521 KB, 367x219)
521 KB
521 KB GIF
>>202941758
Because we are AD and we won't start LARPing.
>>
>>202940313
He's being to paranoid.

Arab population is around 5000 people nationwide
The Turkish population has dropped by like 10-15k
And even the nigger immigrants have dropped(he's to young to know that Ceausescu invited atleast 20k niggers during communist times here)

Problem is the gypo population that keeps rising.
>>
>>202941469
LArpers?

No way

It's a sign that we give a continuity to old Legionarries.

If you lack of disciple, honor and honesty
Then you are the problem.
>>
>>202941962
Not to mentions that Fascist-like uniforms are an easy target for EU-supporting liberals, while ATM the are yet to found something good to scare people to vote Trump-like movements and leaders
>>
>>202941962
You call legionnaries larpers?

Think twice
>>
File: 1dwiph.jpg (63 KB, 480x601)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>202941986
The majority of population would not take you serious if you would start LARPing. You need to look serious and competent.
LARPing is the reason why parties like ND will never get over 5% in our country.
>>
File: 1549702065083.jpg (133 KB, 1000x1000)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>202942087
Exactly.
Salvini is also a strong leader and he does it without LARPing. I heard that Lega has over 30% in polls now, i find him good.
>>
>>202932315
Its bad enough having a Brit/pol/ general without having a prostitutes of Britain general.
>>
File: ADwooGreen.png (128 KB, 900x1000)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>202941758
we can turn AD's color from Blue to Green if no one notices the connections.
>>
>>202941884
Philipinas are pretty ugly but i have a friend who married one and she is actually pretty trad and loves the guy.

They have a kid together.And she always has that paranoid/careful/motherly attitude about her.
Like she left something on the stove or the kid is crying.
When outside i mean.
>>
>>202942315
>Brit/pol/
why do you hate it? i wish /rg/ was more and more like Brit/pol/, and also Kraut/pol/.
>>
>>202942315
You wouldn't say anything to my face John.I can guarantee it.
>>
File: 1549932792309.jpg (71 KB, 1008x672)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>202942105
You are delivering yourself like a mouse to a cat, to media and observers, if you would start LARPing.
>>
>>202942087
We, or at least me, we dont share same political agenda with trump supporters.

Sure we have things in common like christian values let's say. But quintesencially we are totally different.

>>202942142
It;s not larping, it's disciple.

ND dosen't dress in legionary style or military march. They wave few placards and dress in black t-shirt with celtic cross on. Very superficial and lame.
>>
>>202942346
I really want a qt korean girl from what I heard they are a bit of high maintenance but loving and warm too bad I cant really find one.
>>
File: th.jpg (17 KB, 474x267)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>202942304
Salvini is a good man but this guy is something else.
>>
>>202932315
Huh, Cluj looks nice though.
If Cluj is a shithole then what cities other than Bucharest would you reccomend checking out. Less degenerate the better
>>
>>202942304
The League and his local right wing allies just wont bigly (48% in a three way fight) the election for the regional governor in a south Region dominated by liberals in the past and by the M5S recently. Keep in mind that few years ago less than 1/1000 of the regional voters voted for the League. His expansion in the south is growing
>>
>>202942426
i wish /rg/ will become more and more like Brit/pol/ and Kraut/pol/. i want /rg/ to end up like Kraut/pol/, so i can be as beloved and recognized for my efforts as The Drunk Geneticist is, since he is my inspiration. when i met him in December the first time, when i was still a happy-go-lucky shitposter, he was like a father for me.
>>
>>202942595
For what?
Brasov,Timisoara,Oradea,Bucharest,Iasi,Sibiu.
>>
Better not, it looks too similar, AfD also didn't use brown, because people associate it with fascism. Blue stands for patriotic right-wing in many states like Germany, Austria or Russia. Blue is better.
>>
>>202942594
Who is this?
>>
>>202942672
Blue is also the color of the sky, which can represent heaven, which means AD's blue can be interpreted as the beginning of Romania becoming good again.
>>
>>202941884
>The constitution doesnt allow it we had always the most progressive rights for minorities since the 18th century.
Yes it does permit a national curriculum but you just cut down on minority language lessons (not complete removal). We need a huge education bill anyway.
>Salvini gave more welfare to people retard and it will not work such a party will never win.
Populists are doing amazing in the polls, idiot.
>It will only make minorities and low iq people to reproduce.
Gypsies are poor shitskins, so they aren't included in the tax break ( only middle-class and upper class is, we want strong, educated, wealthy Romanian families )
>Not for the romanian people just for USA and Germans to some degree.
There are lot of NEETs and edgelords per capita in Romania. We have a nice base.
>voting != real life sexual pleasure
Well if you like asians so much just go to Constanta and breed with a tatar. They already have european blood so a mixed romanian/tatar kid wouldn't be kicked out of the ethnostate.
>Oh so even more feminist than what we have, no thanks.
I said traditionalist, idiot. Not some ugly roastie. We need more nordic genes in this country. ( they are related to dacian ones to some extent, so they are ok )
>>
>>202942456
So what?

That will have a strong impact

I think we are no more the generation of hiding our ideas under rocks.

I can claim legionaries ideeas without breaking any law.
>>
>>202941946
Neo-Roman Empire under Salvini when ?
>>
>>202942813
Santiago Abascal,Spain,Vox.
>>
>>202942829
Good thought. Look how good blue ist and what you can associate with.
>>
>>202942941
I've heard he is the first politician with a party right of PP to get into a parliament, is he good?
>>
File: Goth Getae.jpg (3.59 MB, 2200x8040)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB JPG
>>202942834
>We need more nordic genes in this country
we need to bring as many Germanics as possible in Romania. how do you think?
>they are related to dacian ones to some extent, so they are ok
correct, and Romanians themselves have Germanic/Nordic elements, like...

>Haplogroup I
>our Dacian ancestors mixing with Goths and Gepids, and Jordanes saying that Goths and Getae were the same
>Saxons building Transylvanian cites and establishing a historical community
>Habsburgs ruling Transylvania
>Hohenzollerns (my name was their motto, and i have out of nostalgia for Ferdinand, who came straight outta Swabia like his uncle Carol, real name Karl) ruling all Romania
>Axis power in WW2
>Saxon president

the "Romania is Nordic" meme does have some truth in it from all i mentioned, am i right or am i REICH?
>>
>>202942834
>Yes it does permit a national curriculum but you just cut down on minority language lessons (not complete removal). We need a huge education bill anyway.
No party will do it and UDMR is a swing voting party so nobody will go against them.
>Populists are doing amazing in the polls, idiot.
No they are not.
>Gypsies are poor shitskins, so they aren't included in the tax break ( only middle-class and upper class is, we want strong, educated, wealthy Romanian families )
There is no real middle class and gypsies will be part of it due to them being so poor.
>There are lot of NEETs and edgelords per capita in Romania. We have a nice base.
No we do not, lowest number of unemployment we have in years not to mention the young are a small minority atm.
>Well if you like asians so much just go to Constanta and breed with a tatar. They already have european blood so a mixed romanian/tatar kid wouldn't be kicked out of the ethnostate.
I have been with a bunch of chinese but I want a qt korean or if lucky japanese.And there will never be an ethnostate.
>I said traditionalist, idiot. Not some ugly roastie. We need more nordic genes in this country.
No we dont, we have been genetic mutts and it doesnt matter.
>>
>>202942672
I dont like copy-cat ideas.

ND is a copy cate of italian New Force
AD is a copy cat of american alt-right

The difference is Mihail Neamtu is against legionnaries. He is a conservative unlike R. Spencer

Come with some original ideeas please.
Or continue what Iron Guard started.
>>
File: Imperatore Salvini.jpg (80 KB, 472x960)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>202942914

Shitpost aside, i hope you Romabros build a strong populist movement, also because i briefly date a Romanian qt. Aside occasional cuddling it went nowhere because she was a leftist from Bucharest, but still it was nice, so i wish her (and your) country a good future
>>
>>202943072
with the oceans and the sky, the dark blue can be the ocean, the light blue can be the sky. and the oceans and sky represent how much influence it can have over the World.
>>
>>202932315
Kick Vee
>>
>>202943163
I would waiting for being so eager to invite Krauts in your country mate. Actually most of them willing to move away are too much pro-EU, while the based ones probably prefer remain in the country and making it great again
>>
>>202942411
Its not that bad really. Too many tripfags but top tier memes.

>>202942426
I pay you so I dont have to speak to you while you suck me off Sonya.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1549987813331.jpg (63 KB, 720x958)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>202943415
True, i also don't mind to not import nordics, Romanians are white, i don't care if we have brown, red or blond haired people, we are still Romanians.
Italy also is good with Salvini and they have many darkhaired people, but that doesn't matter.
>>
>>202943681
Sharia law dosen't allow you to have
>>
>>202943168
Maybe you are a genetic mutt,same as me(i may have some jewish blood)

But don't talk like there aren't any Romanians left.
That look like Romanians.
Moldova,Banat,Maramures,some parts of Ardeal,Dambovita,etc even the hungarian parts all have true blooded romanians.

If you are from Bucharest or maybe some mutt from Cluj,ofc you wouldn't know the feeling.
>>
>>202943681
Now i'm certain you wouldn't say anything to my face little british bitch.
>>
>>202943756
Romania Mare, can you make the next thread when this one reaches 290 posts? i want to give you some new paste, with more links plus less wasted space.
>>
Any thread about starting a political party is at least 75% cia glownigs
>>
>>202943168
>No party will do it and UDMR is a swing voting party so nobody will go against them.
If AD wins the legislative elections in 2024 (which is their goal) they could pass such a good education bill without UDMR because they will get the support of some old-guard nationalists from PNL, PSD and ALDE.
>No they are not.
Kek even the globalists at The Guardian give them 25%, they are doing well.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2018/nov/20/revealed-one-in-four-europeans-vote-populist
>There is no real middle class and gypsies will be part of it due to them being so poor.
Over 30% earn enough to be classed in the Global Middle Class, but because of welfare, high taxes they don't have economic freedom and can't raise a family. Tax breaks and loan wipings are a perfect solution to create a healthy middle class. And half of gypsies don't work so BTFO with your middle-class gypsies meme.
>No we do not, lowest number of unemployment we have in years not to mention the young are a small minority atm.
Maybe employed, but as I said, there are many fucking edgelords. The proof is that we are the smallest country on /pol/ to have its own general.
>I have been with a bunch of chinese but I want a qt korean or if lucky japanese. And there will never be an ethnostate.
Oh yes, there will be, people are slowly opening their eyes.
>No we dont, we have been genetic mutts and it doesnt matter.
I'll grant you that. We have substantial latin / slavic admixture but most of us are at least 60% Dacian. And nordic genes are always good to bleach people with turkish ancestry.
>>
>>202943219
AD is a mix of American Alt-Right, German AfD and a touch of Romanian intelligentsia. They are not perfect, but by far the best option.
>>
>>202944070
chill out Ionuţ, learn to handle the bants you mad doorman
>>
>>202943392
Fuck Vee, he is the Romanian Sargon. We don't need e-celeb fags like him.
>>
File: czc meme.jpg (277 KB, 1400x1000)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>202941451
You probably live in Cluj lol, my county is pretty convservative.

>>202945181
I can give it a chance I guess
>>
File: RomaniaMare.jpg (149 KB, 1024x723)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>202945324
This aren't bants James,i understand that the British humor is a little on the offensive side.But still those are just insults:)

Anyways,here have a pepe.
>>
>>202937982
Yeah, don't end up like those faggot Brit/pol/tards with 5 threads floating around at once every damned day
>>
>>202943681
>Too many tripfags but top tier memes
well i wish /rg/ were more like Kraut/pol/ as well, not just Brit/pol/, all i want is for everyone on /rg/ to start making top tier memes too, we can use them to spread them to normies.

>>202945530
vezi ca gri inca mai este in spatele Capitanului.
>>
>>202945600
i made it originally, wish i can make AD Pepes too. that particular Pepe should be reposted for all normies and zoomers, they will understand history then.
>>202945638
and i already tried to make a thread, which was swarmed by 2 angry Hungarians, one from Hungary and one from Canada. i GTFO'd from there knowing this thread exists and that i wasted my time doing that one. i wish we would end up more and more like Kraut/pol/ instead, one nice comfy thread every day.
>>
>>202945666
Stiu, dar asa am gasit-o si nu ma pricep la photoshop. Incearca tu daca vrei.
>>
>>202945600
Imagine being a /pol/tard and not calling an anglo subhuman if he calls you gypsie and then moving on with your day like everyone else.
>>
>>202945866
Make more that i can steal:)
>>
>>202945963
Now this is an authentic romanian post. I love it. Have a (you).
>>
>>202945866
You must know first that Mihail Neamtu is pro-jewish and it's not even a secret.

I saw him claiming so when I was at a public conference with Denis Prager and Papahagi. And yes Prager is jewish.
>>
>>202945914
Mate,i worked in the west,for some time.
And it's actually pretty annoying and depressing to get that stigma in RL.
even worse when you truly haven't done anything illegal.And because the gypos did that for us mostly.

So now i have a snowflake reaction to that.
>>
>>202945181
I really hope you guys get your shit together, because Romania has a lot of potential to be a wealthy country.
You just have to get rid of the gypsies.
>>
File: Viochan.jpg (62 KB, 720x823)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>
File: Pepe Codreanu.png (2.15 MB, 1424x1060)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB PNG
>>202945888
voi incerca cand iau un program bun si nu vreun beta. fiecare are inceputul sau, si meme-urile tuturor la fel.

>>202945963
>steal
a nice word for saving and spreading it, and no worry, i will. have this one.
>>
>>202946169
We need to get rid of germans students too.
They came here and patronate feminist movement and lgbt.
>>
>>202946140
All right-wing parties these days start with m-muh (((judeo-christian values))) and le based israel meme. You just can't grow otherwise, especially in Romania, where you get jailed for naming the jews in public discourse.
>>
/gypsies/ general
>>
>>202946602
Hi Abdul.
>>
>>202946446
Not German.
Catholics,western catholics in Romania are a problem.

They run some migrant NGO's and are the ones with muh human rights.
>>
>>202946735
And i don't mean Italian.

Irish,French,even British they are the ones that want to help za refugees.
>>
>>202946500
> where you get jailed for naming the jews in public discourse.

No, you really dont. CNDCD maybe will fine you to pay for discrimination, but you dont get jail.

>You just can't grow otherwise.

Unironically you still have much to learn.
>>
>>202946735
Chatolics?

I dont think so

They are all atheists or anostics
>>
>>202946908
You can absolutely get jailed for "anti-semitism". Considering a big part of the JQ is the holohoax psy op, you can't really go full Iron Guard Mode from the beggining. See the Vexler Law :

http://www.justitiarul.ro/a-trecut-de-senat-legea-vexler-cea-care-va-trimite-la-inchisoare-romanii-pentru-antisemitism/
>>
File: uniforme 3.jpg (187 KB, 1052x1177)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
i wish there were a photo of some AD rally so i can add it in pic related...
>>
>>202932425
>>202932512
>>202932799
why do Romanian women love black men so much?
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 207x243)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>202947013
You don't say...
Pic related Luc Duquenne,pres of some migrant NGO in Bucharest.JRS ngo
Not even a Romanian citizen.

That "helps" nigger migrants settle in Romania.
All of the NGO members are catholics.
>>
>>202947206
There are enough romanians who speak against jews and none of them got in jail.

The law as almost every romanian law it's a scam.

Now serious, like police or Dragnea give a shit if you are antisemite or no.
>>
>>202932799
blacks get everywhere thanks to jews relatively snipping their numbers
>>
>>202947606
I was talking about my personal experience

>>202947394
first of all they are mostly cosmopolite
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 300x168)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>202947394
As much as nigger women love Romanian dick.
>>
>>202947720
I dare you to give a speech about the JQ and deny the Holocaust in the Romanian Parliament, or during a miting, or even at a party congress. Ofc they ain't gonna hunt you down like in the UK cuz our police is not yet that cucked.
>>
>>202947913
Did that really happen ? Haven't been following the news lately.
>>
>>202947720
There aren't even any Jews left in the country.

For example the last jewish family in my city left for the US like 8 years ago.
I think Illan laufer is the last jew in Romania:))

Our problem are western catholics.
>>
>>202947913
Mazare has like 4-5 illegitimate kids,lol.
>>
>>202945914
I didnt even cal him a gypsy, just a few jokes about Romanian prostitutes and he is raging.
>>
File: 1.png (129 KB, 1976x2640)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>202947206
>Vexler
hmmm, i looked up in the archives, and i noticed that another Anon who defended me when some impersonator showed up in some Star Trek thread, posted some files with the name "WEXLER" and "wxler" in them. any connection with this Vexler?
>>
>>202947013
He's right. Catholics are big into globalism and helping "poor" souls. In Germany their churches are transforming in mosques, in US they take illegals by the truck and settle them in cities all around US.

They attacked their own kids with that shitty indian provocation. Half of them voted for 0bama and then, for Hillary. They are fucking dangerous, and always were for us.'

The only based Catholics remain Portuguese, and in a smaller measure Spaniards but they're rapidly cucking as well.
>>
>>202948055
I dont want to pay to CNCD, fuck those bastards.
>>
>>202948232
But did he have one in Madagascar ?
>>
>>202948278
I was talking about german students from Romania that I meet.....
>>
>>202948265
Kek
>>
>>202948493
That girl lives in Romania and that's not his kid.
But Mazare used to fuck her.

Some Romanian dude knocked her up.
>>
>>202948162
Heard they're back with a vengeance, many places on Valea Prahovei being theirs already. Also got a lot of shekels via Fondul Proprietatea.

And many of them we have no idea they are jewish. See one of my posts above, Oana Roman.

Nevertheless, the biggest enemy are the NGO's. My hope Soros will be involved in some shit confiscating most of his fortune are slim now.
>>
okay, i know that OTV was the channel that brought degeneracy and gypsyness in Romania, since it was run by the filthy Oltean gypsy Dan Diaconescu, who made people stay awake at night for some missing lawyer. but, what do you think of Tudor Barbu and his show, Se Intampla Acum? his show was pretty redpilling, and discussed subjects that are banned from TV, and from Barbu's show i started being more and more redpilled. that is where i learned of Osama's death being a fakery.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MHw_S5s6mg
did anyone else ITT watched Barbu's show?
>>
>>202948525
Yeah... well they are the kids of those Catholics. What the fuck they are doing here anyway, if not spreading the neo-communist disease.
>>
>>202932315
Any ideas on how to get AD to be pro-gun ?
>>
File: 12-13-vedete-familie.jpg (122 KB, 580x514)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
Can anyone from Bucharest tell me who this guy is?
I heard he is some big shot cocalar,but with money.
He likes to fuck and knock up negreses and mullatos.
He even cucked Yolo from Zale:)))

Pic related.
>>
File: Hungarian national hero.png (602 KB, 3472x2956)
602 KB
602 KB PNG
>>202948923
>Soros
its because of him, that i think Hungarians should be exterminated, so no monster like him would ever be spawned again. Soros is the worst Hungarian ever. i wish i would genocide all of them so not another Soros or trap poster would be born, for they are Satan's excrement.
>>
>>202932315
That's where Nicolae Carpathia was born.
>>
File: naomi batuta.jpg (42 KB, 400x296)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>202948969
Who remember these days when tranny Naomi was screwed by some members of Noua Dreapta?
>>
>>202948923
They are trying to come back for shekels in Arad as well.
But i doubt the instance will give back the jews anything,just like they took the 10k ha of land or so from the Horti descendants.

And NGO's can now be sued and disolved if they receive foreign fundings.
>>
>>202949272
>Carpathia
a pretty weird name, doncha think? having a name like Carpathia does sound wierd, like having Alps, Altai, Andes, or Appalachia as a family name.
>>
>>202943948
>But don't talk like there aren't any Romanians left.
There arent the romanian ethnicity didnt existed up until the 19th century.
>That look like Romanians.
There is no define look for that.
>Moldova,Banat,Maramures,some parts of Ardeal,Dambovita,etc even the hungarian parts all have true blooded romanians.
Nope.
>If you are from Bucharest or maybe some mutt from Cluj,ofc you wouldn't know the feeling.
Wrong again.
>>202944990
>If AD wins the legislative elections in 2024 (which is their goal) they could pass such a good education bill without UDMR because they will get the support of some old-guard nationalists from PNL, PSD and ALDE.
They will not since they have no real politicians to back up such things.
>Kek even the globalists at The Guardian give them 25%, they are doing well.
They dont matter until they get 50%+
>Over 30% earn enough to be classed in the Global Middle Class, but because of welfare, high taxes they don't have economic freedom and can't raise a family. Tax breaks and loan wipings are a perfect solution to create a healthy middle class. And half of gypsies don't work so BTFO with your middle-class gypsies meme.
Bullshit the middle class is non existant in the country.
>Maybe employed, but as I said, there are many fucking edgelords. The proof is that we are the smallest country on /pol/ to have its own general.
Wrong the Polish,Baltic and Nordic countries have them too.
>Oh yes, there will be, people are slowly opening their eyes.
Quite the opposite more and more are open to a more global world.
>I'll grant you that. We have substantial latin / slavic admixture but most of us are at least 60% Dacian. And nordic genes are always good to bleach people with turkish ancestry.
Do what you want I will stick with asian qts.
>>
>>202949404
Agree. I'd like for my name to be Johnny Cascade.
>>
>>202945530
>You probably live in Cluj lol, my county is pretty convservative.
I am not and the country is degenerate to the core, just look how many women do porn, how few voted against lgbt marriage and so on.You live in a meme world.
>>
>>202949312
well, i forgot about all celebs made by OTV because i did not watch that gyppo Dan's show much, compare to others, the only times i did, was when i saw clips of OTV's funniest moments, like Tolea and the dumpster.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVNlq5bAfwQ
i cannot fucking believe there is a version with subtitles...

and speaking of OTV, what do you think of its owner DD? he was a filthy Oltean gypsy like i already said, and he had his own party, PPDD, he probably made it to attract his retarded audience consisting of cocalari, gypsies, and commie boomers. i wonder how would television be like if his channel was still on air? all channels have copied his degeneracy and faggotry.
>>
File: Imgur - _FAfLaxm.jpg (154 KB, 960x1280)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>202948269
hey m8, very deppressed today, can't stop thinking about how city are degenerates and all i want is burn down Paris, ffs the ride never end.
>>
>>202949573
Mate don't reply if all you do is say nope,wrong and garbage like that without any context or proof.

Plz fuck off
>>
>>202949620
>Johnny Cascade
that actually sounds awesome! speaking of Johnny, i remember Johnny Bravo, one of my good cartoons to watch, and yes, we do have Cartoon Network here, i mean all zoomers like me learned English from there. how i fucking miss checkerboard era CN...
>>
File: 1548784781499.jpg (30 KB, 335x375)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>202947378
So now that we are in the AD boat how fucked up the memes showld be?
>>
>>202949870
I'm a little old for that. I'm from the USA Network Cartoon Express era.
>>
>>202949827
Lol you are such a fucking retard.
>>
>>202950032
Dispari mah de aici cu asiaticele tale.
jet.
>>
>>202949650
Referendum was a meme, Dragnea screwed it.
Romanian porn industry is small, prostitutes are a different topic.

I live up to the north and here everything seems normal.

Come with solutions instead of complainings
>>
>>202949735
glad you are back based Gaul! wish we Dacians had more friendly foreigners like you ITT, a change from all butthurt faggots throwing tantrums and shitposting against us on purpose as if it were coordinated.

>ffs the ride never end
i know, i wish all those faggots who attacked me and my people would die NOW. maybe its not good to wish for death, even on enemies, but they fucking deserve it desu, we must become as brutal and hateful as they are, adopt their tactics, fight their fire with their own fire, stare at them with their own eyes.

>>202949880
i dunno really now, but thanks for saving my OC! we need to start promoting AD by making AD memes, as many of them as possible.

>>202950004
everyone has their good tastes, and i have mine, with Cartoon Network from the Checkerboard Era and about 2008 or so, i don't bother watching TV much anymore, i only turn it on so i can have some light and noise in the background.
>>
>>202949246
He started big in Romania mid-90's. He took sociology and political science students and researchers and gave them innocuous projects at first: poverty, various social themes (no homosexuality and other degenerates), pension studies, demographics and so on.

Very important, associated trips abroad to various institutions in the West. Then the hell broke lose. Mid-90s was economic hell - those people had under 100$ equivalent salaries,many under 60-70$. Suddenly they traveled to Sweden and UK and Italy and France with 25$ per diem.

Especially the young ones (the bulk) were peasant poorfags dreaming that after 20 years they could get a job i university, hence kissing ass and eating each other at every turn in order to advance. The sold immediately.

Soon bullshit minority studies came, and all kind of degenerate stuff which soon enough were making their way into law. For example, the anti-discrimination laws and the bulshit giving gyppos places in HS and universities.

Went down hill from there - gyppos in police, fags in universities and media, orange "revolution", explosion of NGO's, purple "elite revolution", resist revolutions, the facebook army of idiots
>>
>>202950127
Si daca nu vreau? Iesi in plm mea cu visele tale de etnostat si puritate rasiala ca esti praf de tot.
>>202950135
>Referendum was a meme, Dragnea screwed it.
How he let everyone vote how they like it, the people just didnt voted because they were okay with gays.
>Romanian porn industry is small, prostitutes are a different topic.
Oh is that why we are leading in camporn and all brothels in the West are filled brim with romanian women?
>I live up to the north and here everything seems normal.
Degeneracy is everywhere you just live in your small bubble and never encounter it.
>Come with solutions instead of complainings
I have one just let things continue as now, in a few decades the ethnic romanian population will be under 50% and the other minorities that exist and the ones we keep importing will become majority and such change society.
>>
>>202950532
Ma copile eu ti-am zis sa dispari de pe thread fgm.
Du-te si fute-le dar nu le mai posta aici.
>>
File: Imgur - _W2Kk4pv.jpg (511 KB, 1534x2444)
511 KB
511 KB JPG
>>202950246
yesterday i was a supcicious sandniiger entering my building in pitch black, i heard knocking on the door but almost silent, when i investigated i saw him checking my lettterbox without making a sound, he got out soon after and saw him getting off in his car, the things is i know 100% who the owner of the car is but it didn't seem it was him, the guys lived the appartement over my head, he made me live hell for 6month being noisy all the time and doing drug traficking, i sworte to kill him already and i think he's coming back checking things out
i hope he won't missed me because else i will make his head as a trophie with his disck in his mouth.
>>
>>202950532
Have you ever been to the west mate?
>>
File: large.jpg (96 KB, 500x496)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>202950731
Nu hai lasa-ma cu aerele tale de pampalau.
>>
>>202937286
source
>>
>>202950861
Mah pizdo ce rost are sa futi threadu luate-as pe pula.
>>
File: tara ta.png (1.37 MB, 1920x1200)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>202950360
for all what he done, and you reminded everyone else ITT of it, it makes me hate Hungarians even more than before, and this is why i want all of them genocided, have Hungarian children burn alive with napalm and white phosphorus, and then have their parents drown in anthrax and depleted uranium, and have all major Hungarian cities be nuked several times, and then tear down all Danube digs to make Balaton bigger than ever before.

Soros is a horrible monster, and all Hungarians have no one but themselves to blame, because they let him exist. they deserve to be genocided for spawning him.
>>
File: Imgur - _8JEDOqG.jpg (767 KB, 2181x3200)
767 KB
767 KB JPG
>>202950841
i haven't proof read it, it you want details ask. he is a bit scared of me but he may think he can get away with it since some time have passed, i WILLF FUCKING BASH HIS SKULL IF HE TRY TO FUCKINGPLAY WITH MY WELL BEING MOTHERTBHNSQN
>>
>>202951042
Hai pa
>>
>>202951051
He lives in America amah.
It's the burgers that let him live.
>>
>>202949573
You sound like an clujean NPC with long curly hair, proto-beard who smoke too much and get high every week complaining about everything but has no solution.

>Asian qt

asian girls arent anime anonescu

>>202950532
People didn't vote because political factor of PSD was to much involved in a this social initiative.

Romanian porn =/= western bordels
When you talk about romanian porn it means the movies are made in Romania.

What happens outside of our country is not our concern. Wow in bordels happen to be gypsies and few low-class romanian girl, just like russians, ukraininas and other east european girls.

I live also in Cluj and been in many parts of this realm. I have a very realist opinion, not just internet knowledge.

>I have one just let things continue as now, in a few decades the ethnic romanian population will be under 50% and the other minorities that exist and the ones we keep importing will become majority and such change society.

You are more than pessimistic, you are nihilistic.
>>
>>202935439
Turda is where my father did my military training lol
>>
>>202950246
>Cartoon Network

Ma intreb la ce dracu se mai uita copiii acum? Steven Universe?
Gumball am vazut ca e destul de fain si oarecum redpilled.
>>
>>202950841
good luck in your quest, that fucker will have it coming.
>>
>>202946446
>>202946735
these are no real students, they get paid by shady NGO's in order to influence the country they were sent to and destroy them from the inside.
No typical German students but Antifa agents.
>>
File: own1s5177m411.png (166 KB, 680x566)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>202949573
This is my last response. You are pretty fucking retarded( or a kike shill ) to claim that romanian ethnicity did not exist until the 19th century.

>They will have no real politicians to back up such things
This can be said about anything. Not an argument. They have to uphold their national conservative ideas and we need an education reform anyway.
>Bullshit the middle class is non existent in this country
"the National Institute of Statistics (INS) shows that a more than a third of the households have sufficient income to qualify for the global standards, meaning a monthly income of RON 1,364"

Source :

http://business-review.eu/business/global-standards-show-that-only-1-percent-of-romanians-are-in-the-middle-class-according-to-ins-the-percent-is-up-to-10-182197

It is non-existant right now, but the wealth is there. We just need a more right-wing economy.

As for the generals, we have daily threads, and we are smaller than Poland ( other generals are irregular ).

As for openness to a global world, I dunno in which reality you live, but the contrary is true, populism and nationalism is still on the rise. I guess we'll have a better picture after the EU elections.
>>
Si apropo, romancile sunt frumoase. Lasati asiaticele, ce naiba
>>
>>202951184
but he was still born in Hungary and raised as Hungarian, so its the Hungarians fault for letting him exist in the first place, and may they all burn in a living hell soon for it.

>>202951245
adevarat, CN sa dus de cacat ca toata televiziunea. si eu cand butonam niste canale din plictiseala si din a vrea zgomot si lumina in fundal, am vazut un pic de Gumball ca sa recunosc, e dragut. dar am vazut inainte si Adventure Time un pic, a vazut cineva aia inainte?
>>
>>202951186
>You sound like an clujean NPC with long curly hair, proto-beard who smoke too much and get high every week complaining about everything but has no solution.
I am not from Cluj.
>asian girls arent anime anonescu
No but they can be for you if you want it to.
>People didn't vote because political factor of PSD was to much involved in a this social initiative.
The entire referendum was done by a no name organization that got 3 million votes.
>When you talk about romanian porn it means the movies are made in Romania.
Webcam porn is still porn.
>What happens outside of our country is not our concern. Wow in bordels happen to be gypsies and few low-class romanian girl, just like russians, ukraininas and other east european girls.
Because gypsy women are known to be attractive and bring money to their pimps or brothels am I right?
>I live also in Cluj and been in many parts of this realm. I have a very realist opinion, not just internet knowledge.
Aha
>You are more than pessimistic, you are nihilistic.
No I am a realist and want to enjoy life.
>>
>>202950847
Of course he did. Whenever there is a copper crop to harvest or an EU cock to service. Nu-i mai raspunde, lasa-l sa moara pe vrej vrea sa dea bump la thread.
>>
and i am very glad to see the French anon everytime when i am in a Romania thread, as i already likened Romania General threads to Kraut/pol/, and myself to The Drunk Geneticist, maybe the French anon can be the equivalent of the Latvian anon popping up on Kraut/pol/ from time to time?
>>
>>202951497
America made him what he is.
>>
pot sa fac eu un nou thread va rog?
>>
>>202934228
Can you expand this idea?

>>202936263
Education and social progress.

>>202936537
I agree. Lots of lies around here.

>>202935813
Your girlfriend is a homophobic piece of shit.

>>202938777
Why can't people like you never achieve anything without lies, propaganda and manipulation? Reality is inherently anti-fascist.

>>202939281
Hope you manage not to kill and injure anyone unlike the rally in the USA.

>>202939731
You used the meme wrong. The virgin guy is supposed to be the side you support.

>>202940079
You probably wanted to say "social progress". Because that is the natural course of evolution for society And it's not only the Romanian. It's the entire planet. Socially progressive countries are the best countries to live in. In terms of life expectancy, freedom of the press, wealth, happiness index, equality of gender, quality of life, health insurance and many more. You don't want any of that. You want to revert society to medieval levels. The worst countries on the planet to live in are ultra conservative, socially backwards, like almost the entire Africa.

>>202940702
Honesty, huh? Just because it sounds good or because you believe it? Because there is a lot of misinformation and propaganda in this very thread. People trying to start false smearing campaigns. No honesty.

>>202940946
Why?

>>202941300
Can you explain what you think marxism is? Because I suspect you have no fucking clue.

>>202941478
No shit asian women vote blue. Are you really surprised? Current GOP is openly hostile to anything is not a straight, white, man.

>>202942490
Trump and christian values? What values? He cheated on all of his wives. Melania was even pregnant while he was fucking porn starts and paying them to keep quiet. He doesn't even love them. He only wanted wife trophies. He doesn't even go to church. https://www.christianpost.com/news/donald-trumps-former-pastor-says-he-never-saw-him-in-church-advises-he-read-gospels.html
>>
>>202951655
but Hungary still gave birth to him. also, is anyone else making a new thread? i want to, i want to update he OP pasta, no longer add each previous thread in the OP, since Kraut/pol/ doesn't do that.
>>
>>202951342
My suspicions too.
>>
>>202932315
I know some Romanian dude who openly admits that he cheats on his wife in Cluj when he goes back to Romania. Claims he slept with whores every day. Hated his guts for having no shame and destroying the family unit. I hope you based Romanians can help your country. Lord knows we need more nations to look up to these days against the wave of degeneracy. God bless you all.
>>
>>202951586
Da-l in mm de prost.
Cand vad romani ca fac reclama la chinezoi mor.

In Romania urasc insectele astea chineze/japoneze/coreene mai mult decat ciorile/musulmani si negri.

Toti chinezoii is spioni pentru regim da-i in mm si asasini economici.
>>
>>202951370
>This is my last response. You are pretty fucking retarded( or a kike shill ) to claim that romanian ethnicity did not exist until the 19th century.
Then tell me why didnt Moldova and Valachia united earlier? Why did they had multiple wars with each other? Why did no historian that spoke of Michael the brave and his union didnt mention anything of romanian ethnicity? Question questions, oh so many questions.
>This can be said about anything. Not an argument. They have to uphold their national conservative ideas and we need an education reform anyway.
Tell me have you seen them do anything? Tell me of one good politicians from their group that bothered to keep rallies or appear in front of the TV.Oh yeah you got no one.
>It is non-existant right now, but the wealth is there. We just need a more right-wing economy.
You just contradicted yourself right here.
>As for the generals, we have daily threads, and we are smaller than Poland ( other generals are irregular ).
So I was right again hmm I keep seeing a pattern here.
>As for openness to a global world, I dunno in which reality you live, but the contrary is true, populism and nationalism is still on the rise. I guess we'll have a better picture after the EU elections.
How much are you willing to bet we will be the only country to vote socialist in power for EU while the rest will go for nationalist?
>>
File: jsjoblbzkyf21.jpg (49 KB, 562x702)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Cam irelevant dar mi-a placut
>>
>>202951819
How do you feel about polygamy in islam?
>>
>>202951867
>Then tell me why didnt Moldova and Valachia united earlier? Why did they had multiple wars with each other? Why did no historian that spoke of Michael the brave and his union didnt mention anything of romanian ethnicity? Question questions, oh so many questions.
Because Romania is an Ukraine-tier artifical nation.
>>
File: Imgur - _q3C3OU4.jpg (161 KB, 1087x1280)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>202951601
i'm very glad to see romanian related thing on the catalog because it make me think of my romanian IRL friend and the guy would lost his skin to save your ass, the kind of guy i'm not affraid to give my back anytime, i've been alone most of my life and things like this give me hope on joy;
>>
File: 1549997472345.png (1.44 MB, 836x1076)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
LONG LIVE GOD EMPEROR DRAGNEA!
DRAGNEA PREȘEDINTE!
>>
>>202952128
FUTUTI GURA MATI BAH!!!!!

Pai astia cumpara si distrug tot cu bani de la guvernul lor.
Cumpara mii si zeci de mi de hectare de pamant si fabrici intregi si te lasa pe tine in pula goala.

Si tu vorbesti/gandesti cu pula.Natia matii de prost.
>>
>>202951816
They are mostly funded by jews located in the US. Like Soros and others.
Greempeace is also infiltrated and controlled by these fucks. They give stipendias to students from Eastern Europe so they can study in western coujntries and vice versa.
This has going on for years and all i met that took part in such programmes, are libhits to the max.
They get early recruited and offered stipendias when they have been proven libshit thinking.
>>
>>202951845
Dar Asiaticii sunt cel mai aproape de albi si sunt bazati. Japan man
>>
>>202952025
I hate it. I know it's allowed, however in the Quran, God advised against it. He claimed that no man would be able to treat their wives equally.
>>
>>202939731
era una cu virginul usrist si centaurul psdist o puteti posta?
>>
File: Fuhrer von Siebenburgen.jpg (197 KB, 744x1000)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>202952146
>and the guy would lost his skin to save your ass
save me? did he even meet me? or did you mean yourself?

>i've been alone most of my life and things like this give me hope on joy
so do i, all i want is more friends to share my ideas with.

>>202952169
GOTT ERHALTE, KLAUS DER KAISER! UNSER GUTE KAISER KLAUS!

(yes i know it sounds more Habsburg than Hohenzollern, but i did my best)
>>
>>202951520
At least look for a based asian

>The entire referendum was done by a no name organization that got 3 million votes.
Yes and still, social-democrats in special Dragnea's gang were to much involved in it, it;s ok to support the referendum but he overrtated it and people started asking questions.

>Because gypsy women are known to be attractive and bring money to their pimps or brothels am I right?

Honestly some could be.
In cheap bordels and streets you dont even need to be attractive, just have 2 holes, 2 if you count mouth.

>>I live also in Cluj and been in many parts of this realm

Sorry, I lived**

>No I am a realist and want to enjoy life.
No one say you cant.
I preffer to work hard to not be dragged down into any massive moral decay.
>>
File: Imgur - _0sn6jet.jpg (972 KB, 2867x2867)
972 KB
972 KB JPG
>>202952146
can't even talk to him or see him because if i do we'll go to prison because of an affair going on in court. we haven't been cought beating up anybody, fuck my life.
>>
File: 646x404.jpg (15 KB, 214x211)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>202952169
Stii ca nimeni nu te ia in serios
>>
>>202952294
They also subvert and buy up properties with gov money.
They don't come here as individuals but as literal "economic assasins"

Everything that isn't privately owned they will buy if the state sells them.Good luck trying to compete with them
>>
CAN I MAKE A NEW THREAD? WHAT SHOULD I NAME THE EDITION? I AM NO LONGER ADDING LINKS TO THE PREVIOUS THREAD, SINCE OTHER GENERALS DON'T DO THAT.
>>
File: Imgur - _iTmKzd2.jpg (265 KB, 917x1146)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>202952409
i meant myself, when translated in french there is no confusion, my bad.
>>
>>202952490
NU TOT ESTE PRIVATIZAT FGM.

MULT ESTE PROPRIETATEA STATULUI.
Dar cum statul are nevoie de bani atunci vinde fgm.

Si o sa te futa chinezi de te rup boule din toate p.d.v...in special economic.
Esti un idiot,daca crezi ca vreo asiatica se va uita la tine.
>>
>>202952455
>faggot prost obsedat de asiatice pentru ca s-a uitat la animeuri o data
>crede ca PSD s-a implicat prea mult in referendum
>desi e partidul aflat la guvernare, care a trebuit sa il organizeze
>iar propaganda a fost imensa astfel incat sa para ca e al PSD-ului
Mai lasa Facebookul si TV-ul (Rddit inclus daca stai pe el).
>>
>>202952618
alright, but i wish i can make a new thread already, i want approval from other anons NOW! your pics keep inspiring us to make AD memes, keep going please. :)
>>
>>202952605
God Emperor Dragnea!!!!
>>
>>202951703
>>202951867
Ba voi ce vreti sa faceti ? Nu rezolvati nimic in pula mea. Voi ne numiti homofobi/rasisti/inchisi la minte iar cand noi va raspundem dati argumente imbecile de tot cacatul. Ramaneti drq pe r*ddit si lasati-ne in pace.
>>
>>202952605
De ce sa faci altul?
>>
>>202950360
more on this if someone is interested

By 2009 they evolved into pushing for legalizing prostitution and light drugs. A "study" was made by a Basescu associate heavily involved with Soros and soon after, the "ethno-botanic" shops exploded. All the young idiots in the hoods were addicts now.

In few years they closed them, but the gates were open - hard drugs poured in. Welcome, Western degeneracy, good bye Romania - was nice knowing you
>>
>>202952746
nah, something more easier and less shitpost. reminder, i am no longer adding the link to previous threads in OP from now on, since other generals don't do it either.
>>
>>202952455
>At least look for a based asian
I agree thats why I want a korean or jap since the chinese ones are pretty bad I know from experience.
>Yes and still, social-democrats in special Dragnea's gang were to much involved in it, it;s ok to support the referendum but he overrtated it and people started asking questions.
Dragnea did no once make a statement for people to vote in the referendum the people and with those on social media decided to boycott it by not voting that either worker or the demographic problem is even more horrible than the government says it is.
>In cheap bordels and streets you dont even need to be attractive, just have 2 holes, 2 if you count mouth.
Then look brothels in UK and Germany and tell me those women are gypsies and not romanian women.
>I preffer to work hard to not be dragged down into any massive moral decay.
You cant stop it with democracy only totalitarian system will stop it for a while, just embrace the chaos since we are the last generations to no suffer from bad policies and ethnic replacement.
>>
>>202952708
Cum ai ajuns in 'Merica? Loteria vizelor?
>>
File: Imgur - _CbRCf1u.jpg (294 KB, 1536x2048)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>202952726
yep m8 Hail Odin.
>>
>>202952360
Good man. It is degenerate and create a huge imbalance in a rapidly increasing population. Lots of frustrated males.
>>
>>202952853
VPN sclavule, ai auzit de asa ceva? Dar da, am vizitat SUA, e misto.
>>
>>202952667
Sa cumpere ce a mai ramas ca oricum numai e nimic de valoare sau care sa faca bani.Si vorbesti de parca poporul roman nu e obisnuit sa fie sluga.
>>
>>202951668
nu
>>
File: Dacian_warrior.jpg (208 KB, 1139x1207)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>202952886
Hail Zamolxis.
>>
File: 621.jpg (23 KB, 451x405)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>202952755
Unde am folosit eu asa termeni? Te rog arata-mi unde am postat eu ceva catre cineva care sa il numeasca ce ai spus tu.
>>
>>202952961
Esti o pizda proasta,se fac bani din agricultura de habar nu ai.
Mult noroc cu asta cand pamantul apartine lui Xi Jinping.
>>
>>202952273
Was somehow involved in this shit in the past, see
>>202950360
>>202952762
>>
>>202953000
de ce?
>>
File: Imgur - _BvT29JN.jpg (612 KB, 1537x1876)
612 KB
612 KB JPG
>>202953029
very nice, thanks for the folklore culture.
>>
File: 12312.jpg (247 KB, 550x747)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>202953041
Deja e complet detinut de olandezi,evrei si arabi, ce produce Romania nu ajunge pe pietele din tara asa ca ma doare fix in pula pentru ca nimic nu se schimba.
>>
File: DDWPwWFVYAAvRYz.jpg (177 KB, 800x1200)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
So how degenerate is romania in general?

I know that you are the camwhore capital of europe(jasmine something like that) and generally ship hoes to european brothels. People call here romanians "cigani" not sure how true this is.
>>
File: AD Romania Mare.png (69 KB, 1024x759)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
pentru Romania Mare, vezi ca am facut un OC pentru tine, ca daca asa te cheama...
>>
>>202953235
40% idiotule.
So crezi tu ca China nu poate cumpara tara asta de 3 ori.

Fa-te util fgm,fa niste bani cumparati niste pamant,fa-ti o familie si du-te dupa la futut de asiatice cate vrei.
>>
File: TC-072.29-35-cpd.jpg (1.93 MB, 2531x2042)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB JPG
>>202953195
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zalmoxis
he was the God of our ancestors, basically our own Odin.
>>
>>202953277
Most of the whores in brothels are gypos.
>>
>>202953056
yes, that's how they do in order to destroy a contry from the inside.
>libshit studies
>minorities pushed into key positions of education jurisdiction and law enforcement
>introducing drugs
job done.
>>
>>202953041
>race-mixing
>habar nu are cum functionau societatile medievale si ce ala feudalism si trage concluzia ca romanii sunt o etnie artificiala
>posteaza asiatice ca disperatul
>e cuck complet. nu stie ca traieste intr-o lume nationalista.
>posteaza bait, strawmanuri si argumente complet retardate / imbecile

Fie e un frustrat de pe reddit, fie e un shill angajat de jidani. Nu ii raspunde.
>>
>>202953351
Esti prost facut gramada 90% e detinut de straini deja dar te doare pe tine ca si Chinezii o sa cumpere pamant romanesc.Mare branza ce sa zic o sa dispara tara daca o sa cumpere si ei.
>>
>>202953425
>>202953425
>>202953425

New thread
>>
File: Imgur - _cZMs4Ph.jpg (509 KB, 1451x1771)
509 KB
509 KB JPG
>>202953426
yep i checked it out, Zeus, Wotan, Odin, Zalmoxis, it all a different name for the sum of our blood. poetic.
>>
>>202953079
Ca sa te faca sa astepti pana expira,de aia

Fa unul nou cu titlul "Cluj transgenders raid /pol/". E clar ca s-au basicat
>>
File: Wojak Kitartas.jpg (300 KB, 1256x1444)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
i for one, am glad that no filthy Paprikike was ITT, they are now scared since i lured them in a bait i made earlier. (i made pic related as response to one of my OCs, the flamethrower one, being made brown by some filthy memeflaggot) i can't wait for the next round of Romanian vs Hungarian shitposting this summer.
>>
>>202953529
Ii ceva retardat cu ochelari fara lentile care lucreaza la ceva mutlinationala de gasit erori la jocuri mobile.
Sau ii de pe reddit.

Sau ii doar un labar.
>>
File: 12315.jpg (7 KB, 173x291)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>202953529
Mare parte din ce ai scris e gresit dar iti dau 2/10 ca m-ai facut sa raspund
>>
>>202953557
40% din terenul agricol idiotule.Si terenul agricol reprezinta nici 15-20% din teritoriul Romaniei.

Cat de prost si shill poti fi?
>>
>>202951703
>Can you expand this idea?

Sure. University cities tend to be more diverse, looking at the fact that is a large city were people migrated from different part of the country and outsiders want's to invest their agenda.

Large cities means a place were ideas are born but not all ideas are equal or good.

Youngsters have a vibe for diversity, since they are young wild and free. They many times made blindly choices, or they choose any ideea that can relate with cosmopolitism, because cosmopolitism is a strong phenomen in West Europe, repercussions can be seen in our country.

>>202951703
One side was there to deffend and local historical and american symbol, another side was there to get ride from the history accuracy. An that's all that matter.

>Honesty, huh? Just because it sounds good or because you believe it? Because there is a lot of misinformation and propaganda in this very thread. People trying to start false smearing campaigns. No honesty.

Im not the only man who post in this thread. Dont judge me for what others do, I alwasy on internet or real life pointed the virtue of honesty and vigilency. Some anons like to post propaganda as a man who support freedom of speech they can post whatever they want.

>Can you explain what you think marxism is? Because I suspect you have no fucking clue.

If you need a political-history lesson you can find few minutes videos on yt about marxism + I wasn't talkin about marxism or neo-marxism I just paraphrased other anon.

Da pacem domine in diebus nostris
>>
File: ScreenShot0.jpg (916 KB, 1920x1080)
916 KB
916 KB JPG
>>202953667very epic firend, nice memed :^)
>>
File: 5231.png (52 KB, 639x312)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>202953778
>40% din terenul agricol idiotule.Si terenul agricol reprezinta nici 15-20% din teritoriul Romaniei.
Cred ca tu esti ala care e prost.
>>
File: Wojak Mongol.jpg (74 KB, 600x600)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>202953631
fuck you, death to DRACnea and you shitty bait.

>>202953651
interesting too, Hyperborea and all that.

>>202953891
you should save it and post it to troll the Hungols, and do as such with pic related too.
>>
>>202952708
1. Nu am facebook, nici reedit
2. Nu PSD nu are atributia sa se implice intr-o initiativa cetateneasca, daca sustii implicarea unui partid intr-o actiune civica inseamna ca gandirea ta e mai apropiata de socialism/comunism.

Mai citeste dragul meu, nu doare
>>
>>202953794
I agree.
>>
>>202953673
Sau toate 3. Dar disciplina de sine e un atu. Nu raspunzi la spammeri sau troli, daca vrei sa combati ceva da reply fara sa ii referi postid-ul.
>>
>>202954023
i will, hungarian seem more butthurt of romanian than anything else.
>>
>>202953966
SI CAT REPREZINTA SUPRAFATA AGRICOLA DIN TERITORIUL ROMANIEI BAH IDIIOTULE.

Sau tu cresti porumb la Sinaia?
>>
>>202937286
source???? y no 1 interested in the hot bulgarian (female)genetics and her inverse reaction
>>
File: Hunsraeli.png (390 KB, 2648x2608)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
>>202954241
then save >>202949246 too, and pic related too, to remind them of how wicked they are.
>>
File: 42131.png (11 KB, 1685x75)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>202954403
That means almost 60%
>>
>>202953966
I saw a documentary about romanian agriculture some years ago, where they said mostly canadian and american corporations owning big chunks of land herding pigs and cws in such huge quantities, that the ground water got contaminated and romanians living in this region could not use their water anymore.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.